Stores > ALLHDD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review ALLHDD by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Highly recommeded

I will highly recommend this site to my friends and acquaintances. I have placed a rack server through their website. They have delivered the product before the time period and very much satisfied with their customer service. The product is working with high-speed storage capability and now have recommended to other companies for their purchase.

well done and keep up this satisfaction boys.

2017-12-09

Found stuff that was impossible to get in SA

"Great website,vast amount of ways to get in touch-seamless shopping - delivery time as promised .We managed to get drives and parts we were unable to get in my country.Five star service."

2017-12-07

I am a little DISAPPOINTED.

"I am a little DISAPPOINTED. I will say that ALLHDD has the best price, which is what drew you to their website in the first place. If you are dealing with CISCO products beware that the hardware is shipped to you from outside the USA, which comes with their own set of issues. For example, warranting the hardware or the software not up to date. Also, even if the box is not open or the item is not damaged after 30 days ALLHDD will not honor returns. In my case after opening a box that I purchased over 30 days ago, the Cisco product on initial setup, we discovered the software on the Cisco switch was not stable. I contacted ALLHDD and they refused to replace the Cisco switch. After paying over $4500, not what a customer wants to hear from a retail vender. I offered to take a hit, exchanging the item for a reduce price of 20% restocking fee ($900), they still refused to work with my company. My point to this review is that there are better online venders that offer good pricing as well."

2017-12-04

Complete scam

"I placed an order with this vendor on Friday. As it was very important that I received the item ASAP, I called this morning to check on the order. The person told me they were going to check on the warehouse and would call me back in 15 minutes. They did not call in 4 hours so I called them back. The second person told me that it was going to ship today and I would receive an email when it did. Then an hour later I received an email saying my credit card could not be processed because of the address. I called and verified that the address was in fact correct and that I could use an alternative form of payment if necessary. The person said then said that the payment went through and it would ship today and I would receive an email when it did. Then I received an email stating that the order was canceled because the item was not in stock. The website still shows the item as in stock. This was a huge inconvenience for me. "

2017-11-28

Wonderful, would purchase from again!

"I purchased a graphics card from ALLHDD.com, and it came in pristine condition! Every graphics card I had ordered from competing sites beforehand came chipped and/or broken, so i was really nice to see that it came in perfect condition!"

2017-11-26

good

"intersting for having hars and softs"

2017-11-25

I am so satisfied by ALLHDD company.

"I am so satisfied by ALLHDD company. the service they provide is amazing. They have helped me a lot. I needed some parts for my computer, and i looked every place I know. One of my friends told me about ALLHDD. I was not sure about them but I decided to give it a try.
Really low cost, fast delivery and great comunication whit the team. I recommend you to try their service.

2017-11-24

Oh, very good.

"Good experience with this site and I look forward to returning for new proposals, very good. Thank you."

2017-11-21

Great site!

"Really great site, with fast delivery and also great communication with team :) Highly recommend it!"

best

"this is a very good community , i like this experience ."

I love this site!

" the trusted site for purchasing a product online and Delivered as expected."

2017-11-16

Wonderful website i really love it

"So useful what i can i say
recommend this to anyone

2017-11-15

Best website I have ever seen

"**** all about this product website is so **** big ****."

2017-11-02

Fast Shipping and great packaging

"The product was exactly as described and works well."

2017-10-31

best of the best

"I like your page its easy to work with and it has great things there ty a lot"

Share ALLHDD's store rating

ALLHDD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ALLHDD is a merchant member
ALLHDD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.