Stores > ACWholesalers.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review ACWholesalers.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-04

BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"These people are THE most professional AC equipment dealers I have EVER worked with. FAST shipping, GREAT return policy should you need it and REALLY friendly customer service."

2018-01-31

Best Price Around

"quick shipping and the best price always deserves 5 stars. "

2018-01-25

"I searched the website found what I needed, then called in my order. It was quick and easy, and I am very happy with the results, also the delivery happened much faster than I would have thought could have happened."

2018-01-23

Pretty happy

"While shipping was slow it was partly my fault for ordering the wrong part. I would think the computer would flag it to me when I made the mistake but it got caught in limbo till I called and asked about it
Everything was fixed and unit shipped

2018-01-14

Best prices ever

"I buy a lot of HVAC systems and parts and have found the best replacement coil prices here. And they are fast to ship."

2018-01-11

Poor service and website

"Inquired about some specific AC units with the sales team (Ari) and was advised that units were in stock and could ship within 3-5 days. Setup an account the following day and tried to order via the website, but kept getting errors. Called in to report the issue and to complete the order and was told by a different staff member that none of the items I wanted were available. In fact, they just started carrying this brand and most requests require a special order with the manufacturer. What a waste of my time!"

2017-12-30

Parts needed quickly!

"Need to get some parts without looking around and calling locally. ACWholesalers had what I needed and was delivered quickly."

2017-12-26

Awesome

"Fast...good price many options...

2017-12-22

Great prices and products!

"It was very easy to order and I got my order on time. I’ll be ordering more in the future."

2017-12-15

Excellent Seller

"Found a rare product from them at a great price. Thanks."

2017-12-12

The best online prices and service for HVAC equipment.

"As a semi-retired HVAC engineer, I don't produce enough volume to interest any local wholesalers. So, I have to rely on the online community for access to HVAC equipment. My experience over the past five years has shown that AC Wholesalers has the best overall "package"; not only good pricing, but excellent service as well. HVAC equipment can be quite complex, and susceptible to damage in transit- I have had several furnaces and condensing units arrive damaged. AC Wholesalers has been the best to deal with when this happens; they immediately get another unit shipped out and take care of all the shipping claim paperwork, something many of their competitors will not do."

2017-12-09

Happy customer

"Black Friday special deal, called in to modify order, delivery was quick and well packaged on a crate, constant communications from the delivery driver. "

2017-12-01

Awesome!

"Excellent unit at unbeatable price arrived quickly and in superb condition. Extremely happy with this company! Thank you so much"

2017-11-29

Screw holding screwdriver

"Work very good, arrived quickly"

2017-11-21

Great Company

"This is not the first time that I have made purchases for ACWholesalers.com. Every time it has gone excellent and I have been very satisfied with the purchase. ACWholesalers has always had the best price and the delivery has been very expedient.

Best Regards,

Oscar Rivera

Share ACWholesalers.com's store rating

ACWholesalers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ACWholesalers.com is a merchant member
ACWholesalers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.