6pm.com
    cs@6pm.com

Shipping & packaging: 1.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.25/10
2015-09-15

"ordered a north face jacket that I saw at Norstroms Rack ...got it for almost 15 less...love this store.... will be ordering more...."

2015-09-14

"I ordered a North Face fleece jacket and paid half the price of the retail cost. Got free shipping that came within just a couple days. Had orginal north face tags and is an amazing jacket! True to size. "

2015-08-18

"Horrible shoes even the brand names , waste of money DON'T BUY FROM THEM. returns are expensive , you can't win you will be out the money. They don't care about the customers."

2015-08-11

"I returned a pair of sz 7 booties at the cost of $15!! That was with no insurance. So if you DON'T live on the East Coast, shipping is going to hit you hard. I won't ever buy from them again. 6PM is the owner but they are run by Zappo's. Zappo's has included shipping both ways."

2015-07-28

"I ordered a pair of super nice suede shoes from Ben Sherman, retailing at $95 for under a few cents over $45, and I have got to say, I was superbly flabbergasted, infatuated & nearly honestly drawn to tears when .. 6PM sent me the wrong shoes! -.- Wow, first time buyer and already inclined to not shopping there again. Disappointed, looking for answers and either the right shoes or my money back I called 6pm and spoke with Emma. Emma was a huge help, she was kind, sweet & entirely helpful to say the least. On a customer relations level, 6PM nailed it. We were able to set up my return of the mistaken shoes for my original order and received a hefty apology on 6PM's behalf. On top of that all, they expedited the shipping so It'd get to me in 2 days. I waited the 2 days and received a package containing a green box, labeled "Ben Sherman" in big white block letters.. To my amazement.. No shoes in the box. THAT MADE ME MAD.. So I called them up again, outraged and not in the most calm of manners. Emma dealt with me again and I explained the dilemma to her and they, once again apologized and expedited me another pair of shoes. They even let me keep the empty box! (-.-) Finally, for he 3rd time, I received a package and this time, after so long it actually contained my Ben Sherman shoes! It took about 2 weeks, and my experience to most would be enough to simply never shop again, and rate them poorly, but they shoes something lacking in today's storefronts, especially in one as big as Amazon, Zappos and their daughter, 6PM.. Responsibility. They took responsibility, they apologized and they dealt with it. It wasn't the company's fault that one employee didn't check to make sure my first order was correct, or the second one. Nonetheless, the entire company took responsibility for his or her actions. That's a winner in my book! I've placed several orders, ranging from shoes to watches and even a dress as a gift for my mother and all have been perfectly shipped, packaged and received. Although that initial mistake did dissatisfy me at first, my experience has been great with them and I am satisfied with their company, storefront and service now. "

2015-07-25

If you placed an order and wanted to cancel one item right after that, they won't cancel it even you call customer service Immediatly so you have to pay extra for a return. ????
They just have something called "customer service". Forget about the service. !!!

2015-07-04

"I have never bought anything from 6pm.com, and I have never been to their website. Yet somehow I got on their email list and can't get off. I unsubscribed, but the emails kept coming. I tried it again and was told I already unsubscribed. The emails kept coming. I emailed them and asked them to take me off their list. The emails are still coming every single day. I have now reported them to FTC. I would not recommend buying anything from a company with such abusive marketing practices."

2015-07-02

"Perfect buying experience! I was worried about many of the negative reviews but there is nothing negative about my shopping experience. I ordered a slow cooker (even though shoes may be their main merchandise). I shopped around and 6pm.com was cheaper than Amazon. So I took a chance and placed an order for a KitchenAid slow cooker. I chose free shipping which 6pm said could take more than 5 days. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon (6/28) and received a tracking number late Sunday night. My order arrived on Wednesday (7/1). The package was in perfect shape. When I opened the box, there was a shipping carton inside, clearly factory sealed by the manufacturer and neatly packed. I opened the manufacturer's shipping carton and snug as a glove was the factory sealed retail box with my slow cooker inside. To recap, the retail box was inside the manufacturer's shipping carton which was packed in a shipping box from 6pm. Needless to say, when I opened the retail box, everything was in new and perfect condition - no refurb'd item, no returned item.

Their website was easy as any to navigate, search, etc. The checkout process was easy as Amazon too. Overall an excellent shopping experience. With all the negative reviews, I felt compelled to share my experience - and it was a very positive one. I'll shop 6pm.com again.

2015-06-30

"Order was quick (2 days) and arrived as described. Extraordinarily happy as it was the ONLY one left of it's type on the internet :-)"

2015-06-20

"I will never have busines to liar 6pm!!! I did not received item wich I bought and they did not do nothing!!!"

2015-06-07

"I've been shopping in 6pm since 2013. I always find great models of shoes at economic prices. Totally recommended. "

2015-06-03

"Do Not Buy Shoes Here!!! I ordered a pair of vans from this website and considering the 48$ price I assumed these would be new. Not only did they ship me used shoes in very poor condition (holes, foot prints, grime even) but they were not the pair I ordered, instead they shipped me a 30$ dollar pair of basic black, used, and disgusting vans. These shoes were worse than a pair I've had for years! I am not exaggerating it was the grossest thing, and to imagine someone packaged these knowing good and well that this was not right at all!!! When I called they had the audacity to ask me to ship back these shoes in order to receive my shoes that I ordered. I shut that down real quick. I'm here to tell you if you speak to a supervisor they will ship you your shoes just hold strong! I will never order here again and I encourage no one else to. There's nothing like ordering and paying new retail price for a item only to recieve a used and cheaper version of what you ordered. "

2015-05-31

"I am SO SAD to see that 6PM was the greatest price for Sorel Boots but after I filled out the online sign in, and picking out my purchase, it told me that I had nothing in my shopping bag and it was empty....... I did it again and said the same thing...... I "friended their page on fb" and it said the same thing...... If a customer has to go through that much on their first introduction to their site, kinda indicates they lost you as a customer..... For sure when it said they only had 1 in stock!!!! Sorry 6pm you gave me a bad taste in my mouth! As a hairdresser I talk to a LOT of women..... not good things to say on your behalf!!!!!! "

2015-05-29

"I ordered a Marmot Kirwin Rain Shell which was on clearance as a discontinued item. The list price was $225. I saw internet prices range from about $170 to $123. There was one price from a reliable outdoor store at $109. 6pm was selling this for $89 and they had my size. I was not sensitive on color. The newer Marmot rain jackets are lighter which is not a concern of mine. I read the return policy before I ordered, but had not seen the number of negative reviews. I had assumed because it was a sister company to Zappos and owned by Amazon, it was a reliable company. I was very pleased today when I received exactly the item I ordered. It had all the tags and was sealed in plastic. The fit is perfect and it is exactly what I expected. It is windproof, waterproof, has double layers, includes ventilation, and constructed of technical materials. Compared to other jackets selling at a similar price on the internet, it is a steal. And it came just 2 days after I ordered it."

2015-05-26

"I received the wrong size dress ("14" instead of the selected "0"). This alone did not frustrate me at all, a simple mistake I thought ... until I went to return it. Apparently there is no free return shipping on 6pm.com, even if the fault is on their end. This is my first, and last, order with 6pm.com. Seeing that they were associated with Zappos.com gave me the confidence to make the purchase. However, I will now avoid Zappos.com as well. Honestly, I feel very deceived. You can't applaud yourself for offering top notch customer service in one section of your business and completely drop the ball in another. 6pm's prices aren't worth this kind of hassle. I'll take my money to a company who puts real effort into pleasing ALL of their customers in ALL categories of their business."

Share 6pm.com's store rating