18 reviews

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-02

excellent quality and service

"I ordered EDDM flyers and biz cards from 55printing and they came out great! I designed my own flyers with their easy to use templates and got exactly what I wanted at a really good price. definitely recommend 55 printing!"

2017-12-12

Waste of time and money!!!

"Waste of time and money!!!
Ordered 2500 business cards and car door magnets from them online.
Had a proof emailed to me and I approved them to be printed.
When they finally should up they were a completely different color.
I have emailed and called for several days and no answer.
Horrible communication!!!

2017-12-07

Superb service, fast delivery, amazing quality!

"Very affordable price and excelent customer support... will re-use many times in future for all my printing needs"

2017-08-21

9 days from ordering to shipping

"I placed and order for business cards on August 14 2017 and after contacting customer service was told they would ship August 23. By my count this is 9 days. I contacted the company on August 21st after receiving nothing. This is too long and at that point I asked for a refund. Had I known in advance it would take so long I would not have ordered wasting all this time waiting for no product."

2016-09-21

Got the help we needed to mail out our EDDM postcard printing project

"Price wise, with the bundle service, it came out a bit expensive specially for the shipping of these flyers packed up in a way that is not the usual for shipping, but we wanted to make sure we got everything ready to mail, and skip all related problems. Otherwise these postcards would have been very affordable as well.

Maybe you are not familiar with the USPS system called EDDM (every door direct mail), where you can send all sort of mailing to pre-set number of houses or businesses without the need of a mailing list. This system solves a lot of problems to the local businesses trying to market their products… but boy, is it hard to comply and setup these files and paper settings to be eligible for this program.

This is when 55printing.com earned there 5 stars completely, after months back and forth going to the local USPS (Los Angeles, California), we (my husband and I) decided to hire 55printing.com to design and print our promotion and handle all requirements including the bundle required by the USPS.

We got a design proof within 2 business days, beautiful design and no typos, we approved right away and within a week and a half, we got the flyers all bundled up and with the information in the slips already printed with our information so we just had to carry the EDDM postcards over to mail.

Paper, size and slips were all accepted right away and shipped out yesterday perfectly. We encourage people to research for printers specialized in this field, this will make our live much easier when trying to participate of the every door direct mail program.

So hopefully we will get some good feedback out of the postcards we just mailed out so we can re-order more soon.

Thank you so much 55printing.com team, especially Jimmy that helped us a lot thru the entire process.

2015-09-27

"I am very displeased with 55 Printing. I thought I would try them out because of the good price and good reviews. I guess you get what you pay for. I placed an order for 1000 postcards to be used as wedding invitations for my sister's wedding, as well as 3 different business card orders to be used as additional inserts for the invitations.

First, when I uploaded my designs to their website, I had sized them to the exact size that I wanted them printed. When I got my proof emailed to me, they had changed the sizes of all my artwork! After I called them, they corrected the problem and sent me new proofs, which were the correct sizes, so I approved them for print.

The shipping was fast and I received the cards a few days later. However, they were all supposed to have the same color of gray as a background. But when they printed, each type of card was a different shade, some being more bluish and some more pinkish in hue. This really bothered me, as all the cards were supposed to match, but they all clashed with each other and were useless to me. Which was a shame because the paper was thick and of a nice quality.

I called customer service to see if there was anything they could do to correct the problem, or else give me some type of refund since I couldn't use the cards. They told me I needed to email the admin and send a picture of the color discrepancy, which I did, asking them to email or call me back so we could discuss and fix the problem. It has now been almost one month, and I never heard anything back from them. I was very disappointed with how unprofessionally they handled this situation and I had to take my cards elsewhere to get reprinted. A waste of my money. Very dissatisfied and do not reccommend.

2015-03-04

"very satisfied.. great service, fast shipping..."

2015-03-01

"Incredible bargain and excellent quality. The only bad thing I can say about 55printing is the shipping takes a bit longer than I'd like, but all in all an excellent company to do business with, prices way lower than Vista Print. "

2015-02-15

"Excellent print job... Fast service!! Two thumbs up!!"

2015-02-03

"Easy to work on the site, great product, even better prices!"

2015-02-01

"Great quality. Easy design interface. Quick delivery & great price. "

2015-01-28

"Great service. Used it many times and never been disappointed."

2015-01-23

"The service was quick and the product turned out great!"

2015-01-22

"Easy order process, fair pricing, quick delivery."

2015-01-22

"Great brochures for great prices!"

Share 55printing.com's store rating