Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Customer service: 1.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-05-14

Terrible customer service

"Don't order wheels from these guys. They will tell you that they will fit and when they don't you will be stuck with them. Worst online purchasing experience ever."

2018-05-04

Changed pricing by 60% after order was placed.

"I placed an order online for 2 American Racing Wheels for $138.43. Three days later I was left a phone message that they were unable to fill my order. I called spoke to "Nick", and he stated it appeared the order never made it to the warehouse, and that inventory was indicating quantity of 6 in stock.......said he would speak to his manager. I talked to Nick the following day, and was told that their closest warehouse did not have the wheels in stock, but they could get them from another warehouse, but it would cost an additional 80.00 for the increased shipping, making the new total 218.43. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Sounds like a rip off place to me!!"

2018-04-11

good

"good good customer service. helped us with a mix up"

2018-03-12

They are cheap for a reason

"They are the cheapest for a reason. Their customer service scores an F. I placed my order on February 22. Initially I waited 6 days to send fill out a form, requesting a tracking number as the website says to do. After not getting a reply, I filled out another request for a tracking number. That too never got a reply. I then called them directly and was told that the wheels were being mounted and balance on Monday 3/5 and would ship on 3/6. On 3/7 I sent an email asking why I had not received a tracking number and Steve told me the wheels were delayed a day and would ship out that day or the next. I then called this past weekend and a Jason told me the order showed as "Pending" but that I would get a callback on Monday from him with an update. Guess what, no call. These employees are full of crap. They apparently don't know what the heck is going on with the orders. I would not recommend buying from these people unless you like paying for things up front and having no idea where the item is almost 3 weeks later. "

2018-01-31

Run-Around-Kings

"Don';t buy anything from this company, they are not up front business people. If you do buy from them PRAY LOUDLY AND LONG that you don't have to return something. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to returning merchandise. They will hit you with not only return shipping costs (that can be horrendous) but restocking fees of 20% of the price you paid for the item. Think before you buy, there are lots of great reputable businesses to buy from. This company isn't one of them!!!!"

2017-07-14

horrible customer service!!! never have a spoken to such rude individuals before! They gave me my tracking number once it was delievered!!

"horrible customer service!!! never have a spoken to such rude individuals before! They gave me my tracking number once it was delivered!! Don't shop from them! you will regret it! -1000000 stars"

2017-04-05

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"The WORST customer service ever! Their error and sent me the wrong rims! Had to order 2 additional rims and now they won't refund me the $ from the original order! Stay away! Horrible company!"

2017-03-08

I received an empty box!!

"I ordered Dicor Rubber roof protectant for my RV off Amazon from 4wheelonline. What I got was an empty box with packing!!! I emailed and got no response. So I called Amazon directly and they told me they had responded, um nope. Anyway, Amazon said they were told they received my email and were investigating the issue and will be refunding my money in 10-15 business days. It could be an honest mistake, but I will not buy from this retailer again. My roof will need to be recleaned and prepped by the time I get the product again. So much for my time cleaning and prepping the roof for the protectant. Lessened learned!! Wait until you get all the supplies to complete the job and don't rely on the shipping dates they give you!!"

2016-12-22

Worst customer service

"Called to verify my purchase went through and was welcomed with the worst customer service I've ever experienced. So bad that I told them to cancel my order and ordered tires from a different store and happily paid more for them. Extremely rude!"

2016-11-09

Trying to offset unwarranted negatives

"This seller is receiving a large amount of negative comments due to a pricing error. They listed an item for sale at an impossibly low price on Amazon and received many orders. I placed an order hoping it was real, but was not surprised when it was an error. It was clearly an honest mistake, and it is totally reasonable that the orders were cancelled. People ****. "

2016-11-09

Listed item cheap, took payment, cancelled relisted quadruple the price

"Ordered a set of shocks for my truck they listed the entire front and back kit for 88$ then they cancelled my order and relisted for 388$ zero communication, zero accountability. "

2016-09-03

HORRIBLE ORDER FULFILLMENT

"I ordered a ARB Bull Bar from these guys on the 8th of August 2016. Since placing this order I have found that the reviews on their website are BS and that people should probably do a google search of the real reviews. I have called this guys at MINIMUM 3 times a week for a tracking number and even had to get ARB involved because they were blaming it on everyone instead of taking responsibility for the problem themselves. Come to find out it is a internal issue between them and TWA "4WHEELPARTS" but they wouldn't tell me that I had to go to other sources to find that out. Everytime with the exception of 1 time they have lied, blown me off or just flat out told me that I needed to be more patient with them. Well when you drop over $1500 for a component patients goes in the trash can after a week with NO tracking number and NO communication to at lease insure me that I didn't just get ripped off. These guys, with the exception of JP on ONE occasion, have been rude and completely unprofessional in interaction. They even tried to tell the ARB rep that I wasn't telling the truth over the phone, well that is until they found out that I had forwarded emails and that I was listening in on the line. GOOD JOB MATT. Either way I purchased the bumper at a lower price than I could find ANYWHERE on the web then 2 days after I paid the price magically when up on the website and now they want to refund my money instead of providing the part. Seems to me that they screwed up advertisement and are trying not to fulfill a order. All I can say is that IF you read this and still do business with these guys you get what you deserve. THEY DO NOT STOCK ANYTHING. YOU PAY THEM AND THEY THEN ORDER IT FROM A REAL COMPANY THAT STOCKS THESE PARTS AND HOPEFULLY THEIR ACCOUNT WITH THAT WAREHOUSE IS IN GOOD STANDING SO THAT YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Guess my next step is a attorney because I am sick of company's not fulfilling what they advertise.

Good luck!

2016-06-24

Stay Away!!!!

"What a nightmare! I've never had this much trouble dealing with an online company before. First of all, I found out that 4wheelonline.com is a third-party retailer. That means they take your order, and your money and forward the order to the manufacturer or suppliers. When you receive your incorrect or incomplete order that's when the fun begins. Trying to return merchandise so far is impossible for me. If you do get ahold of someone there, it's going to start with a kid named Juan, he tells you no worries..Ya, right! Then after a line of b/s, you ask for his manager...then you get to listen to Mike tell you you ordered wrong. The website is what's wrong. But he insists on sarcastically skirting around a return. I'm extremely frustrated with this. I will most likely end up eating a 170 dollar mistake by choosing 4wheelonline.com. Stay Away From These Crooks!!!!!"

2016-05-25

Bait and Switch

"Clicked through 2 pages with a pic of the exact item I wanted and when I added to basket the item was different. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I called them to explain the problem with their website. They blamed me for not verifying the part number! Sent the pics and clicks. So get this, they make a change to their website but still blame me and want to charge a restocking fee and have me pay shipping for the return. I am like WTF??? Are you kidding me? They made their $50 off me and that is all they care about. There are lots of places to by your stuff.....I wouldn't recommend this place."

2016-03-02

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!” - This company is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. I ordered a set of wheels from them and described in full detail what I needed.when the wheels arrived they were The wrong ones! So I figured no problem their mistake Ill just ship them back and get the right ones. Call them up and talk to them and they said no problem were going to return them back it was our mistake you dont have to pay for anything I thought great what a reputable company. Boy was I ever wrong. When they sent me my email confirmation with return instructions it had no return postage label in it so I call them up and ask them why there was not a return postage label to print out . They then informed me that they had changed there mind and it was actually my fault can you believe that I actually thought I was being punked. and they were not going to pay for any return shipping I strongly disagreed so They finally put me in touch with some guy named Mike who sold me the wheels and he starts to lie about the conversation that we had had when we discussed the wheels. To make a long story short this company **** I had to pay return shipping Plus they made me pay back the shipping costs for them when they initially ship the wheels I have to pay both ways! plus a 10%restocking fee it was just an absolute nightmare these people have no business trying to run a company they have no idea what customer service means you're better off shopping somewhere else unless you enjoy being ripping off!"

Share 4WheelOnline.com's store rating