499inks.com

Customer service: 8.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.00/10
2018-06-04

499 Inks crashed my printer

"I had an Epson 840 Workforce, working just fine until I installed the magenta ink cartridge. When I installed it, the entire screen went blank and is un-useable. I tried to reset the firmware on the printer as well as installing the original ink and nothing worked. The customer service team said that they could look into it but they explained that their recycled ink wasn't an issue. They said they would run a diagnosis on the ink that crashed my printer but it is going to cost me a shipping and handling fee to ship back their ink as they will not pay for shipping costs. I wanted my full refund but they would not take back any open cartridges so now I am left with a broken printer and thirty dollars worth of un-useable ink. It's recycled ink? The company that sells recycled ink will not take back recycled ink? It doesn't make sense. Terrible customer service!!!

I will not be using this company again. Stay away from 499 inks!

2018-04-22

fantastic service and prices

"fantastic prices and service"

2018-04-17

fast shipping and good overall experience

"fast shipping and good overall experience"

2018-03-08

first i thought price was too good, but happy with product

"good quality and unbeatable price"

2018-02-10

No customer service.

"Impossible to get customer service."

2017-12-27

good quality product and good service

"Stopped by their location on way up from San Diego to LA and glad I did. Been ordering online since for their low prices and good service."

2017-10-17

Ordered 10/08/17 HP 45 ink

"Website shows price at $36.79 placed order for 6 of them when I did not receive by 10/17/17 I called and was told they are out of stock and will refund money but if I want they can sell them for $52.99 they now have them in stock I guess they are switch and bate supplier"

2017-09-20

LIARS AND CHEATS!!!!!!!!

"I ordered a couple items from this company. Upon receiving some of the items , I called the company and inquired about a toner drum that should have come with the toner which it so claimed. I was told on two separate occasions that the drum ships separately and that I should expect it in a few days and was told to call back if I had not received it. So I called back the second week still no drum and was told it had already shipped and that they would send me a tracking but they never did. After numerous phone calls the rep gave me a bogus tracking number and I called him out on it and told him that fedx tracking site said the number was invalid. After several more conversations and emails I demanded to speak to the manager I was placed on hold again and after a very lengthy hold is when the same customer service rep attempted to change his voice and pretended to be the supervisor. I demanded corporate head quarters information and was told that there was no corporate office that he was the only person I could speak to and after he continuously told me the error was my fault when clearly it was not he hung up in my face. All I can say never ever do business with these people. They are scam artist. "

2017-09-06

I'm happy I found them, good value and the carts work good

"Not exactly 4.99 for my particular inks, but close enough and about $10 less than my previous online ink supplier."

2017-09-01

Great prices and selection

"Seems like some of these reviews here are painting an unfair picture so I wanted to give my 2 cents. These guys have been there for me when I needed them, expediting my orders when it was technically past the cutoff, and replacing the 1 (out of maybe 30) cartridges that I had a problem with."

2017-03-24

Horrible Product!

"I received my cartridge about 2 weeks after I ordered it. It didn't register after I put it in my printer. Customer Service was fine but told me they were going to send me the brand name cartridge for my printer which they did not instead they sent me the exact same cartridge. This time it worked. However, my printer will tell me how much ink the cartridge has. The cartridge only had 16% ink in it. If I am paying 499 for 16% ink in a cartridge I may as well buy brand name, as it equals out to be the same cost in the end. Additionally, with their generic cartridge my printer will not align the cartridges correctly. While my printer does work, every time I want to print I have to cancel the align cartridge error it get. These are junk cartridges. Save your money and buy brand name!!"

2017-03-15

Awful customer service

"Do not buy from this company. There cartridges ruined my print head on my epson printer. It was cheaper for me to buy a new printer, than a new print head. I returned my unused cartridges (not including the brand new ones I just opened to test if it was the cartridges) and they will only give me a credit, since I was 3 days outside the 30 day warranty. Please do yourself a favor, and buy OEM cartridges, and save yourself some hassle down the road. Oh yeah, and good luck calling them, there call center is somewhere in India, good luck understanding them...."

2016-02-01

Horrible at best

"Ordered ink for my Epson 3520....when I went in the drawer...it was the wrong ink...called them and explained and they again...sent me the wrong color....The Epson refuses to fax or scan until the right cart is installed, so I have nothing to use for my small business until the cart gets from California to Florida....When I spoke to them on the phone last week, there was a lot of shouting and talking in the background....they are horribly disorganized ...don't buy from these foreigners."

Share 499inks's store rating