9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday
    (800)304-2510

Chance of future purchase: 1.25/10
2018-02-27

The worst

"Ignorance at it finest. Horrible customer service. They cannot get an order correct no matter how many times you ship it back. I'll never do business with this company again. And good luck getting ahold of customer service. "

2018-02-08

Poor customer service

"Poor customer service, word is bond seiously lacking"

2018-01-31

Not in time.

"I ordered a lens package and checked the contents when I received the shipment to see if the order was complete. The lens was ordered before I purchased the camera so I did not open the package containing the lens hood but simply made sure it was included. After I purchased the camera I finally got around to mounting the lens and tried to fit the hood. The hood they included was much too large for the lens. Several emails with photos passed between myself and their customer support. Finally, they wrote that I did not point out their error within their thirty-day time frame so I was SOL. I pointed out it was obviously their error but it did no good they still would not replace the hood. So, I never intend to order from them again and they deliberately lost a customer over a four dollar item. Yeah, policy it policy, but at times common sense must prevail."

2017-12-20

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

"We ordered a go pro for our child 8 days before Christmas plenty of time to receive before Christmas but this company wants over $35.00 to receive it for Christmas Day I of course did not do it because I think that is a rediculous price and I keep receiving messages saying that it will not come until December 26th so beware when you order from this company worst company I have ever ordered from I think it is sad for this company to take advantage of their customers, hope the product is worth the wait but I am very disappointed this far, I ordered from alot of companies and everyone gave free shipping and it all will arrive before Christmas....."

2017-12-11

Missing Equipment

"I ordered 2 go pros with accessories for my boys for Christmas this year. When it was delievered it was just a box of accessories and no go pros. Ordered them thru walmart's marketplace. Since it was thru there marketplace they will not help. The packages that was suppose to be delievered had the same tracking number and the same shipping label for both packages. I have on my security cameras at home that only one package was delieverd. Now 47 photo will not answer there phone or email. We spent 538.00 on the equipment to only receive 40.00 worth of accessories. If this order will not get fulfilled this will be the last time I do business with this place."

2017-12-10

They SCAMMED ME...Took My MONEY & Sent A Item I never WANTED instead of the Correct Item

"I ordered a HD Camera lens for my Sony DSC H3 and once I recieved the package I was in total shock to find out they sent me something I never asked for or ordered and I spent over $30 on this lens and they have the nerve to say sorry NO REFUNDS, How can a business get away with sending you the WRONG ITEM and getting away w taking your MONEY???? Due to there actions I lost a $1700 Photo shoot job w a new client that week and now i am unable to work until i get the correct lens i paid for, I had contacted there support VIA/ Email and they had the nerve to TALK CRAZY to me and treat me like CRAP and I am supposed to be a CUSTOMER, Also I told them all i want is the Correct Item I ordered and they refuse to send me the correct item, I even sent them pictures and reciepts of what they sent me but they just dont care becuase they already took my money and Now im without a job due to there DIRTY DEED to there customer, I am filing complaints with there Govner and anyone I can, Its not about the money its about CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and getting WHAT I ORDERED , A normal company would of appologized and sent out the correct item VIA FED EX/ Overnight or right away to make the customer happy,
This company should not be in bussiness they sell fake items and you order one thing and get something that is totally unrelivant to your order
DO NOT DO BUSINESS W 47st PHOTO im warning you now , I have emails from them treating me like crap after sending me something i did not order becuase they refuse to send me what i ordered , how can they get away w SCAMS like this????

2017-11-28

Ripped Me off/ Sent wrong item

"I ordered a Sony lense for my camera and they send me a different lense that don't even fit my camera after waiting two weeks for the lense, then tell me there is a no refund policy and so I'm pretty much screwed and stuck w a camera lense that is not even made for my camera and I'm going to loose my job and money because I cannot do my photo shoot on Thursday now because this company screwed me over and sent me an item I never ordered , my original paper clearly states and shows I ordered a lense for a Sony DSC H3 and they sent me a Sony H7 and H9 lense and tried telling me that it's compatible when you tube and Google both say the same thing and are not compatible and I got ripped off by this company"

2017-08-12

Wonderfull

"It was so wonderfull to this order"

2017-07-05

Great customer service!

"David James was am excellent customer service rep! Got me takin care of. He deserves a raise!"

2017-05-20

Excellent customer service

"Excellent customer service. "

2017-04-03

Tripod

"I want to thank 47th Street Photo for their EXCELLENT customer service and quality of products. I purchased a tripod( a very sturdy one at that) and didn't read that it was not for a phone camera so I called and explained my mistake and spoke to David. He saved me the hassle of returning and just suggested I get an add of piece from Amazon. This worked fine and he made one happy customer .....thank you. When I need other photography equipment, I'll be sure to purchase from 47th Street Photo, where I know the customer service and quality of equipment is GREAT."

2017-03-31

"I ordered a product because I had some camera equipment taken. When I received my order, well my stolen equipment was given back to me. I called to get info on how to send item back, shipped the items back, then waited, and waited some more. I finally called and asked about my refund? Didn't have a great conversation, was a bit disappointed. I waited a week then called back, hoping I would get a new customer service rep, and low and behold I did. Best thing that could have happened. David made me feel like I mattered, did it by speaking in a very decent voice to me that made me feel comfortable and reassured that things would work out. In a matter of minutes he took care of the issue, and has followed up with me to make sure I was a satisfied customer. After the kindness that David bestowed on me, I will not hesitate to order more equipment from this company. Again Thank You David..."

2016-12-28

Everything was great...just one minor hiccup :)

"I got an awesome camera bundle for Christmas that my boyfriend ordered from this site. Everything arrived on time, right before Christmas as promised. Everything came in the box, lets just say it was a large bundle. Everything was perfect until I went to take a picture...everything was blurry, EVERYTHING. Since it was Christmas no place was open and couldn't find anywhere to take it, so I finally found a place that was open and had them look at the camera and the lens was faulty (this was verified), so I called 47st photo they gave me a RMA# and I shipped the lens back for an exchange (which I'm scared I shipped it back packaged wrong, I however added insurance to it and shipped it fragile, so it has maximum protection) Now I'm writing this as 5 stars right now because they were so understanding. I also discovered that the camera kit they sent me was not the correct one. My boyfriend ordered the Nikon D5300 with the AF-S 18-55mm lens, and I got the Nikon D5300 with the AF-P 18-55 mm lens. I did tell him that I received the incorrect camera kit, but it didn't matter to me I just wanted to exchange it for a working lens, he was very helpful. Also another down fall is that you have to pay for your own shipping, which kind of stinks because it wasn't my fault that the lens wasn't working right. I have not received the replacement lens yet and apparently their shipping policy is quite detailed and I shipped it before I saw their shipping requirements (boyfriend didn't forward me the email before I shipped it) so I'm just hoping I sent it back correctly. Now, other than that glitch, everything has been great and the camera is awesome (they tried another lens on it at the camera shop). So as far as quality, shipping, customer service (over the phone) were all excellent. The rating may be different on exchanges, but I'm hoping it stays the same :) Do not take this as a bad review because it is NOT. It is an honest review but a good review.. I am really pleased with everything...just had a minor hiccup, that is all!"

2016-12-20

JD Photo Swamy

"This is an incredible site. Excellence in customer service and satisfaction main goal. JD was always available, thru e-mail, texting, or phone. He even called me back when he was on vacation.
JD is very knowledgeable, he made sure that I was satisfied with the answers I was given. Always very patient with me, I asked a lot of questions.
My customized order arrived promptly and in good condition.
Even after I received my packages JD was always available to answer my questions.
Not a business that thinks there service ends when the sale is made.
I will shop here again, and I will recommend this place to my friends.
Couldn't be happier!
JD you are a gem.

2016-09-26

Kudos to 47 Street Photo

"If you are deciding whether to buy something that ships from this company, I can personally attest to the fact that they are very fast with their shipping, and as far as customer service goes, they are really responsive. I have a small problem with a quadcopter I purchase from them which I received so fast I was psyched, and when I called them for a troubleshooting issue they were great. Sent me a part I needed that was no fault of their own and I got it right away. "

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.