15 West 36th Street

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.75/10
2018-04-15

Great experience!

"Bought Nikon camera lens a while back. The lens has been great! Customer service after the sale has also been great. They have called a few times to make sure everything is still going well. I will definitely buy again from 42nd street photo!"

2018-04-04

Good deal

"Fast service and customer contact "

2018-03-30

They sell the real deal for less than almost everyone else

"I bought a canon "L" series lens Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens from them for my EOS 6D. They were $100 less than the competition they sell real "new" products at rock bottom prices."

2018-03-23

Sony RX100 MIII Purchase

"I bought a compact Sony camera from 42ND Street Photo for an amount significantly below sticker price. The product shipped on time and arrived in perfect condition. "

2018-03-19

Purchase of a Sony RX100 camera

"Purchased a Sony RX100 camera from 42nd Street Photo. It arrived in good shape and on time. Love the camera, it takes great photos and I carry it with me everywhere"

2018-03-15

Excellent service

"The order arrived quicker than I expected. Love the camera that I purchased. It takes excellent photos."

2018-03-15

Camera Heaven

"Great quality at an outstanding price. "

2018-03-02

Great Customer services.

"My bank stopped my transaction and 42 nd photo call me to let me know what was happing."

2018-02-22

bud"s review

"Purchased a Nikon Coolpix P900 from 42 Street photo back in September2017. Very helpful and got the best price. In fact the experience was so good I bought a second one a couple of week later. Definitely the place for all you photo needs. Thanks. "

2018-02-15

Specialty Store with a top notch Online Portal

"I was very impressed with the professional looking website and the information provided about the products offered. I debated about making such a large purchase from a site I had not dealt with before, however, the fact that the Company had physical locations and prominently displayed their phone number for any questions eased my concerns. The online purchase experience was very easy to accomplish and I was particularly impressed that a courteous associate called me the next day and asked if I wanted my expensive shipment delivered with or without signature required. I have been saving for a long time to purchase a nice camera and was very pleased to find a competitively priced camera at a specialty camera store that still had the feel of a family owned, established business that cared about their reputation for providing a quality product and knowledgeable service."

2018-01-16

Great price and great service

"We had been looking for a lens in this category. Ads kept showing up and we decided to purchase. Website was easy to use and checkout was simple."

2018-01-12

Canon power shot SX60HS

"great camera and a great store to work with
I had some questions and the folk on the phones
knew all the answers

2018-01-05

Excellent service since decades!

"42nd Street has been a reliable go-to source for my photo gear since the 80s. Their service is just as efficient as it ever was. I got my new Nikon camera body quickly and I had no issues at all with 42nd Street's automated follow-up during the order fulfillment process. "

2018-01-04

Excellent Service and Expert Advice

"I order a Nikon camera from 42nd St last year online because they had one the best prices on the camera I was looking for and included a lot of accessories. It was a very simple process. I had a few questions so I called the store and the guys there were very helpful and gave me excellent advice. I also mentioned it was a present and needed it by a certain date. They made sure the camera arrived on time. Additionally, they followed up to make sure everything was OK. I wouldn't hesitate buying another camera from 42nd Street Photo."

2018-01-03

Trusted store good services

"42nd street photo is a best camera store. I bought lots of audio video devices and cameras to start photography as a profession. All devices are working good. I also recommend this store to my friends. The best fact is that they talk with their customers respectfully and always provide better services.

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.