Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review 42nd Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

Canon Powershot SX60 HS Dig Cam purchase from 42nd St. Photo

"Yesterday purchased the subject camera online from 42nd St. Photo just minutes before I was set to order from my local Wisconsin Best Buy Store. The 42nd St. Photo price was the best and the extended warranty offer was also surprisingly too good to pass up. The checkout process was also easy and seamless. Also, "Adam" from the shipping dept called today before sending out my order to confirm things and had some great related offers which were too good to exclude. I am first-time customer of this store and with my experience to date I am very happy and satisfied. Definitely will look to buy from them again and spread the word on my experience to others. Thanks again to you New York Folks! It is much Appreciated!"

2017-11-07

Delforte Review

"Website was easy to use. I knew exactly what I was looking for and found it quickly. Checkout was easy and fast.
I purchased items from you a year or two ago and specifically looked for your store.

2017-11-06

Grate service, grate prices, helpfull infomation and fast delivery

"I purchased 3 LENSES as a package a Cannon 100 MM MACRO, EF1:2.8 LENS, 17-40 MM 1.4 LENS and a DIGITAL ADVANCE HD MC 2X C.AF TELE-CONVERTER. I couldn't be more pleased with the lenses and the low price that 42nd Street Photo gave me as I looked around extensively and no one could bet there price There service was very friendly and helpful. The lenses were packed very well to prevent breakage and the shipping was on time as they told me it would be. I have had them for about 6 months now and I fully enjoy using them all. If anyone asked me where they can get the best deal on photography equipment I would be more than happy to tell to go to 42nd Street Photo and ask for Ralf. Jim "

2017-11-05

Great price, received timely

"Even got a phone call from someone with their customer service asking if I would like any assistance setting up my new camera. Very helpful."

2017-11-02

Amazing products and customer service!

"I ordered a Sigma lens for photography. I was contacted after I had plced my order and the customer service agent gave me information about the lens and how to handle it and what filters I should have on it. Definitely went above and beyond! I will definitely order from this company again. "

2017-11-01

alway a good experience with 42nd street

"Ordered a new high quality lens "

2017-10-28

good customer support , good pricing and choices

"Ordered Sony camera DSC Rx-100 III and underwater housing. Good pricing and customer service > call me to correct my order. "

2017-10-28

42 St. Photo, Run from this company

"42 St. photo are crooks. The company will sell a non brand product labeled as brand name, then email you to find out if you want a warranty because the manufacturer will not warranty the product. They are bait and switch company. Buy your products elsewhere. "

2017-09-14

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a Canon 80D online from 42nd Street Photo, but ordered one with no USA warranty.
They recommended the same camera at slightly higher price, but with a USA warranty and they included a real nice memory card. I was impressed with their suggestion and help.

2017-08-30

Shopping Delivery on Time.

"I ordered a digital camera specifically for my sister birthday. Camera was arrived on time and in perfect packaging. I am very happy to got my shopping delivery on time. I am looking forward to more shopping of gadgets and accessories from 42 Photo."

2017-08-22

Best in Price and Service

"This Company has excellent customer service and competitive prices. In addition to that Company, professionals are super informative to assist customers."

2017-08-18

Quality and the range the store has are very good.

"42nd Street Photo, the company I heard about from one of my colleague when I was in need of some photographic equipment. When I ordered, The quality and the range the store has are very good."

2017-08-18

Excellent Experience!

"I buy photography products from 42 Photo because of best prices. It’s very difficult to find same model accessories for camera and camcorders, but with this store, it has become so easy.

2017-08-16

Fast Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"42 Photo is best company for digital camera and accessories. I have experienced lots of time, each and every time I astonished with their good services. On time delivery and I got products on reasonable rate."

2017-08-10

Awesome Experience!

"I am using the services of this store from the last five years. Recently, I ordered Sony PMW-300K1 XDCAM HD Camcorder and Sony Alpha a9 24.2 megapixel digital camera. After ordering, I had some queries, I contact to customer care and got all the answers. I am very pleased with their customer service."

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.