Stores > 3FVAPE
  • 3FVAPE 3FVAPE Elite Status

Mon. to Fri. 9:30AM to 6:30PM (China Time, GMT+8)
      +86-0755-23579453
      service@3fvape.com
      +86-0755-23579453

Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3FVAPE by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Best website ever

"3f vapenis the best website that I have ever shopped for vaping material. Their website is so simple yet filled with good deals, quality brands, and all of the choices. I have bought multiple items from this website and haven’t had a single bad experience. I would recommend this website to anyone that is looking for reliability, quality, assurance, and good deals."

ReviewerQueen's Avatar

Topeka, KS from Gainesville, FL
2017-12-10

Great Pricing & Authentic Products for Vapies on a Budget

"I have bought several products including my Smok TFV8 beast tank in Rainbow during their Chinese new year sale. I am always seeing products I want and discounts and giveaways making more affordable and ready to check out now for a Squonker and RDA as im ready to try The Squonker trend and see if I like it. Thanks 3Vape for offering all the new products at affordable pricing from a trust worthy Company with fast shipping to US! Highly recommend!"

2017-12-10

Commandes:

"Un très bon site délais expédition respecter, colisage parfait, un très bon suivis"

2017-12-09

very good!

"The product arrived at home after 20 days. Reliable shopping website!"

2017-12-04

Aleader X-Drip Review

"Absolutely love the look and feel of this bad boy. Light but very sturdy, and the perfect size in the hand. The bottle is very nice and soft, maybe too soft for some, but I love it. My door was a little warped in one of the corners so it sticks out like 1mm. This has become my daily driver. Just think the price was a little high on it. I would have preferred to spend 30 dollars instead of the 40 I paid. All in all if I lost it I would replace it."

2017-11-18

Shipping REALLY ****!

"I ordered products from Gearbest a few days after ordering from 3F... My Gearbest goods arrived already. Wont be ordering from 3F again!!!"

2017-11-18

The best experience so far with a Chinese firm

"Made orders at the same time from the major Chinese's firms that sells ecig and ecig components to test the professionality, customer care and shipping time. 3FVape won, hands down. I'm from Italy and the orders has been delivered in 7 days (included holidays). Good job 3FVape"

2017-11-16

no tracking number days after order with 24 shipping time

"I placed my order and they took my payment and I have not got a tracking number yet even order tickets to them with no response everything i order was and should have been shipping the next day due to it having the 24 hour shipping time to go out and have not hearda word horrible horrible place I want my order even paid for upgrade shipping"

2017-11-15

Shipping sux

"Was supposed to be shipped in 24hrs but it’s still in China "

2017-11-13

Awesome

"This store is really great ! "

2017-11-10

Excellent shopping experience

"Great prices, fast shipping. I will order again and recommend the shop to friends. "

2017-11-07

Cheap prices and fast free shipping

"20 days free shipping time is insane good. cheap prices and package was great secured.

A+++

2017-11-05

Great site good stuff

"I've bought many items from mods to rda not a single one failed to meet my expectations, I give 4 stars instead of 5 because shipping a month for your package is pushing it but still worth the wait ."

2017-11-05

Faster!!!!!

"Faster and trustworthy like anyone's!!! Greetings from México... ¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!! "

2017-11-04

Buy SXK Goon 1.5 Style RDA

"Buy SXK Goon 1.5 Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer w/ BF Pin - Black, 316 Stainless Steel, 24mm Diameter.
I like the Build Quality very well. Flavour is great. Thanks 3fvape

Share 3FVAPE's store rating

3FVAPE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3FVAPE is a merchant member
3FVAPE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.