Stores > 3FVAPE
  • 3FVAPE

Mon. to Fri. 9:30AM to 6:30PM (China Time, GMT+8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3FVAPE by clicking a star below.

Great place to purchase vape gear

"Ordered couple times and was pretty impressed by how fast goods are shipped "

BrandonBostwick's Avatar

New Hampshire

Awesome products

"Amazing fast dependable service will be a repeat customer"

Good experience

""Super fast shipping and hoping to get into the promotional items soon. Very easy to use and navigate their website wish they had a filter feature on the search screen (i.e. low to high, most relevant price high to low""

"Magic cite i love you 3fvape"

Long wait good products

"I ordered from 3F Vape for the first time ever, trying to speed up my order i even purchased the quicker shipping. Its been over 2 weeks and my order still is trackable, The only thing the website tells me is shipped! I am unable to know when the package is going to arrive and considering all of my other parts have arrived i am very disappointed at the lack of communication between the 3F Vape and the customer. My reference is CZWZIWCOW and im still waiting to be able to TRACK my items not to mention have them delivered

The items came, on Monday morning I received a text from Royal mail that my package will be there this morning. The quality of the RDA, Mod and coils is decent for the price and I will happily order again if I'm willing to wait 3 weeks for my package. Although in total the order took 6 working days after shipping which is fantastic, however it took almost 2 weeks to ship. The 17track system needs to be improved for UK orders. (The paint quality on the box mod fire button seems poor and chips very easily with nails, no big issue since it was only $9.99)

Overall great products, order if you are willing to wait the time.

Rep reply posted Mar-12-2018

A rep from 3FVAPE, 3FVape, has responded

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenient that caused.

I have checked for you, your order was placed during our holiday for Chinese New Year. So it will cause some delay on shipping.

Your order was delivered in estimated shipping frame.

Hope you could understand it.

Best regards,

All positive !

"I ordered a Tesla Nano 120W box on 3FVAPE, and few accessories, I was a little worried about the shipping time/Authenticity because the product came from China and I'm from France. Well, it shipped really fast and the product is authentic and works really well, it's been 5 months since I got my box and it works great and has 0 default. Will order again on 3F for sure. Great price great service !
Thank you !

Deceitful description and shady business

"These guys advertised as if the mod combo I bought came with batteries. When I received it they did not have batteries. I wrote them and they tell me they are not included. I honestly believe they added the “nit inckuded” words to the page after my complaint to them. I never saw it before. Even if they did not add it, the description makes it look like they are included and it only says in one spot at the very bottom, all of the sudden, that the batteries are not included. Very deceitful way to do business and I will never use them again, nor would I suggest anyone else do so.

I wish that I could attach pictures to this so they dont go changing more of it to cover their butts. I do have the pictures just in case though, and below I have copy and pasted the description as it is in the 3-4 different places on the product page right now: “Authentic SMOKTech SMOK Mag 225W TC VW Mod + TFV12 Prince Tank Kit - Black Prism, 6~225W, 2 x 18650, 8ml, 28mm Diameter”. It clearly states 2 x 18650 indicating that the batteries are included, and this description is in several places on the product page, except now there is one spot at the very bottom that is the only spot where it says (not included) next to the batteries. Also I truly believe, again, this was added only after I complained about not receiving them.

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2018

A rep from 3FVAPE, 3FVape, has responded

“Dear customer,

We are sorry for this issue.

I have checked for you, the item (Authentic SMOKTech SMOK Mag 225W TC VW Mod + TFV12 Prince Tank Kit) you ordered is without battery, so we cannot arrange the battery for you.

You could check more detail on the page of the product. We mentioned like this:

Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included);

Hope you could understanding.

We are sorry for any inconvenient that caused and we will try our best to improve our service quality.

Best regards,
3FVape Team.”

"Fast shipping and good quality"

ordered twice - will order again for sure

"Prices are excellent quality is better than you would expect considering what you pay, yes delivery is slow but it's from china it's gonna take a while. i'll sure be ordering again. "

Where is my order ??

"I ordered on 1/15/18 and my order has been untrackable through the website they provided and has not arrived on time whatsoever 1/25/18 I paid for fast shipping !!!? -_- nobody on the email will reply and all I have is order “QZYPIJVJN“ I saw that someone one here has the same problem and rep from 3fvape helped them ?? Any help here ??"

Still waiting for shipping

"Pls sort it out.Goods are well priced.U have to wait it out"

"So I placed a order the 01/15/2018 and it's been in China for the past 4 days I think it crappie that the shipping **** I will not be buying anything from this company every again "

My Return to 3fvape. GOOD price. HORRIBLE cutomer service (again) horrible shipping (again)

"I recently did something I rarely do. I had a bad experience with 3fvape not to long ago. I presented my bad experience to the customer service department, and was unhappy with my treatment, and swore I would never use 3fvape again, this after over two dozen past orders. For those interested the device was a Geekvape Gbox 200w box mod. It hit the market at $88. It can be found for $55-$65 but 3fvape has the kits at $51. Great deal. Great device.

Well they had an item, at a price much lower then their competitors, (at the time).. by the time i received the product, (almost a month) the competitors prices dropped to about the same. Foolish me, I wanted the device so bad, i decided to purchase a color I didnt want because it was in stock. By the time it arrived my color was available at all the larger vendor sites.. vendor sites with much faster shipping.

I have recommended this company many times in the past, and I am sorry to those I have. Incredibly frustrating. I deal with Fasttech, Gearbest, Hotecig, Efun, and Cigabuy to name a few, and these guys at 3fvape are the worse. I have not gotten my vouchers for my product review from there CPRP program, OR my credit voucher for this reseller rating. They instruct you to send them the links to your reviews, which I have, and all they do is say "how can I help you" over and over again. 2 weeks, no vouchers. Last time I did a review for them it was the same thing. A half dozen emails back and forth, and 3 weeks later I get a $2.80 Credit. Hardly worth it.

If you want fast shipping with good customer service, Use hotecig. They do mess up your orders here and there, but they do fix it every time. They at least try.

Only times my packages get jammed up in customs is with these guys too... never customs issues anywhere else. Always an issue.

Too many vendors to put up with incompetence.

3FVape for Italian people

"3FVape is the best solution for Italian people that really want good product with fast and safe shipment.
Really love this site will order here again soon

Share 3FVAPE's store rating

3FVAPE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3FVAPE is a merchant member
3FVAPE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.