Mon. to Fri. 9:30AM to 6:30PM (China Time, GMT+8)
    +86-0755-23579453

..............

"..................................."

2018-07-09

Bad very bad

"i had a lot of problems with them. They are not professional. If you want to buy search another store. things in stock 24hr that they not really have, shipping too slow, and if you have a problem for an error that they made it's only buyer's problem."

“Dear,

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenient that caused.

For 24HRS stocking issue, sometimes your network will affect some delay on payment. If someone else chooses the same items and the guy made payment before you, the stock will be occupied by his order. But you will never being notified about this issue.

For your order issue, would you please contact our service team for more detail as we will help you solve the problem?

3FVAPE”

2018-07-09

Never had problems with them

"Made orders several times, good prices, great assortment, never had problems with the delivery.
The support team answers quickly and always helps. One day I have got the RDA with the manufacture defect, after speaking with support a new product was sent to me without any problems.

2018-07-08

A+

"Got all my items that I order very happy with the transaction thank you!!"

2018-07-07

stay away

"stay away last months i order almost 400 worth of gear n they make excuses my orders where 24 hr they lie that they shiped my stuff on june 18 n use fake tracking paypal wanted me to wait 20 days my credit card gets involved on 5th of july this month today 3 f emails me that it will be 7 to 20 working days and bc of them seeing chargeback to pay pal tonight they fraudulent ly updated fake tracking with 17 track n usps n tracking dosent how my adress ither n claim they shiped two saprate packages with another tracking number thats fake no info to it pay pals bout to ban them "

“Dear,

Sincerely sorry for any inconvenient that caused.

For stocking time issue, sometimes your network will affect some delay on payment. If someone else chooses the same items and the guy made payment before you, the stock will be occupied by his order. But you will never being notified about this issue.

Besides, we will not sent any fake tracking number to our customers. If you have any problem about the tracking issue, please feel free to contact our service team as we will help you solve the problem.

3FVAPE”

2018-07-05

Avoid at all costs

"I order a goon which ended being counterfeit and was destroyed as per paypal request, they sent me a defective pulse 22 and won't do anything about it even tho they acknowledged it's faulty and the goon clone has a dead short the "support" has been nothing but abusive the harass me in calls on Chinese they pretty much sell your information the custumer service is worse than none existent, it's rude and insulting. Avoid this **** site at ALL costs they knowingly send defective junk and won't do anything about it also half the stuff there labels as authentic is a clone, so it ends in a paypal dispute and after you are done with that they continue to harass you. Just avoid this **** site and save yourself a headache 2fdeal and fasttech are WAY better alternatives and cheaper too with better customer service "

“Dear,

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenient that caused.

For your case, we have arranged the replacement to solve the problem.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact our service team again. ”

2018-06-25

Great prices on vape stuff

"I have bought many times from them. Authentic and clones are always great quality and great prices."

2018-06-10

Andrew Henderson

"A pleasure to do business with so easy to order and shipping its spot on "

2018-05-17

No problems

"I have had no problems at all from any of the orders I've placed. It has been a pleasure doing business with 3fvape."

2018-05-10

Spedizione veloce

"Nel mio ultimo ordine effettuato, la merce è arrivata in appena 10 giorni lavorativi, sono rimasto parecchio stupefatto! Solitamente per prodotti che arrivano dalla Cina ci vuole addirittura un mese!!! Invece no! Nonostante le spese di spedizione siano parecchio contenute la tempistica di arrivo degli ordini è davvero rapida! Complimenti continuate cosi !!!

2018-05-09

Bs

"I never got my items I ordered it’s been a month "

Posted May-14-2018

“Dear customer,

We are so sorry to hear this issue.

Please don't worry, we will always be here for help. Would you please contact our service team by opening tickets on our website and offer more information about your order so that we could help?

We apologize for any inconvenient that caused and we will try our best to improve our service.

3FVAPE Team.

2018-04-28

Fast shipping from different country

"product arrive quicker than expected was of higher quality than I expected. Overall my experience was awesome I would recommend to my friends."

2018-04-26

ottimo

"consegna veloce anche per l'italia 20 giorni mentre altri venditori oltre un mese ."

2018-04-25

Great product and fast shipping

"I ordered from here a couple times and had a wonderful experience. Recommend them to everyone. Thanks"

2018-04-17

tommy moreau

"merci pour la vape gratuit"

Share 3FVAPE's store rating

3FVAPE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3FVAPE is a merchant member
3FVAPE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.