Customer service: 10.00/10
2018-05-10

Stylish Mens Clothing

"I have nothing but good things to say about 32 Bar Blues. Ordered many times from them and I'm always satisfied. Unique high quality mens clothing. Great customer service and fast shipping. "

2018-05-07

Great Company

"32 Bar Blues is an outstanding company offering unique product lines, fair prices and outstanding customer service."

2018-02-17

please refund me

"I ordered $400 worth of clothing before Christmas. One shirt worked out well, my husband really liked it. I returned about $200 worth of merchandise. Carefully packaged and sent back to California several days after Christmas, well before the problems with rain, mud, and fire. Still waiting for a refund. Called several times, they practically laughed at me over the phone. I've given waiting for my refund, I've been ripped off! "

2018-02-12

Awesome customer service , with immediate email response. The service is only exceeded by the excellent products. Quality and fit is perfect

"Clothes arrived timely and quality was above and beyond. This company is now on my list for continued business. Love it when service and product is excellent. "

2018-01-11

High end items/low end customer service

"My review is of the on-line store. At end of selection , only then do I learn they don't take AmEx- but this is a high end clothing biz, so what's the deal? They have a special number for AmEx would-be customers. No one answers- they'll call you back, the recording says. I call the regular customer service- they can only refer you to the same number I've already called. I also note at end of deal that the shipping charges were unusually high. I removed myself from mailing list. I'm OUT."

Service-32BarBlues from 32 Bar Blues has responded
Posted Jan-11-2018

“Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, our warehouse and customer service department are currently closed. Due to the recent Thomas Fire, the rain has caused massive mudflows and flooding and has closed our major roadways.
We intend to re-open as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Customer Service
32 Bar Blues
service@32barblues.com
(805) 962-6613
M-F, 9 am–5 pm PST

2017-12-26

**** off ex-customer

"Received item on a Saturday. Returned on following Monday. Returned item arrived at seller's business on Friday of same week. Still waiting for return of my money - two full weeks now. Called and a customer service rep said they had not gotten around to processing my refund. However, they had no problem removing my money from my debit card right away when order was placed. And the item that I returned has now been resold and they are now out of stock. My refund is not a priority for these folks."

2017-11-03

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawesome Audrey!

"Outstanding customer service and upper echelon product. Just give me the ability to special order a product I missed."

2017-10-17

Lucky Break for me..!

"I was fortunate to stumble on to this Clothier... I have show clothes, most older than the shoppers here, but I find my Off Time and Now of late, Casual performance clothes harder to find with unique flair. Well, "32 Bar Blues" has Now filled that need and desire. I would recommend them to anyone in all capacities of Shopping Pleasure and Customer Service."

2017-10-06

"Fits my taste perfectly. I wear something from 32 Bar Blues everyday."

2017-08-23

My Idea? No but thanks anyway!

"Love the ' King of the World ' shirts and I own all but a few. This past Christmas I received another and said that I wish this came in RED. I sent to customer response online and said I thought this color would be very nice with it's velvet texture and feel. Voon-da-ba ! Just received new catalog and low and behold there it is; am waiting for it's arrival as I ordered it that day. Good work and I thank you all. Now, if it only came in purple.......? Loyal customer, I am, James T. Stewart."

2017-08-07

Excellent service but call for sizing help before ordering

"Below is the review I did with a 3 start rating for my first experience with 32 Bar Blues. I called about the shirt and the sizing and frankly, the service has been outstanding!! They were easy to work with, American (which is important to me - I like doing business with companies that employ our own citizens), accommodating and very friendly. The exchange on the shirt came in exactly as the representative had described and she was willing to work with me regarding the shipping. I do recommend calling and discussing sizing on any item before buying, but I will absolutely be shopping with 32 Bar Blues and am tickled to update my review. And my husband is happy bc he really likes their styles in their catalog. Great service can overcome a lot and 32 Bar Blues offered GREAT SERVICE!!!

My husband really liked what he saw in the catalog and like another reviewer, I gritted my teeth and paid the shipping. It arrived promptly and with a tracking email from the company. I had followed the size chart when ordering but when received, the item was clearly too small, by a solid size - the L fit like a smaller M would. Disappointing! Most online retailers have a comment section with each item for people who have bought the product. You can get a good feel for what you are buying quality and size wise. The other option is the retailer is specific to each item as to fit and sizing in its description - this had neither - so you're flying blind, hoping the size chart is accurate.

I'm going to have to return or exchange, which they are charging another $8.50 for sending it back - so I'm at almost $20 on shipping and nervous about exchanging because I don't know how the next item will be sized, plus all the bad reviews on returns and exchanges. They do ship free the exchanged item, which is nice, but I likely won't order from them again after this. Unique, yes, but when they don't provide accurate information to make an informed decision, plus charge shipping, it makes it hard to feel comfortable placing an order.

Shame.

2017-07-24

Great stuff!

"This online store has the coolest men's clothing. Love all of it!
And they are very easy to deal with. An item which I had purchased had gone on sale several weeks later, and they had no issue with crediting me the difference.

2017-07-03

Shouldn't even be in the catalog / online business

"I ordered a hat the beginning of January - they sent me a confirmation that it will arrive at the end of March. This outfit has BY FAR the most terrible supply-chain / order fulfillment I have ever seen in decades. Send me my hat, and get out of the business. You are incompetent."

Service-32BarBlues from 32 Bar Blues has responded
Posted Jul-03-2017

“Hello Mr. Mahn,

The item #686083 "brief and breezy" is currently back-ordered until 03/02/18. If you would like a different but similar item that is available now & ready to ship today we are available to further assist you at our customer service line (805) 962-6613 M-F, 9-5 PST.

We apologize for any back-ordered items not being available right away, as many items are hand crafted, designed in house and are made to be unique to our brand.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however you will not be charged for this item until shipment takes place, if you wish to make any changes to this order you may do so at any time before shipment takes place.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter .

Best,

32 Bar Blues
Customer service”

2017-06-30

Amazing customer service.

"I ordered two pair of shoes in different colors. The first pair arrived on time, the second pair ended up being back ordered. It happens. The company was great about keeping in touch with me and even followed up with an invoice to show I had not been charged for the second pair. I ended up cancelling the second pair because it's back ordered so far out. Their customer service is pretty amazing. Also, they sell one of a kind clothing. The pair of shoes I bought get a lot of compliments because no one else has a pair like them. You get what you pay for. Good quality clothing and shoes."

2017-05-21

The best unique merchandise that fits my fancy!

"Excellent."...."..........."

Share 32 Bar Blues's store rating

32 Bar Blues is a Merchant Member! Learn more

32 Bar Blues is a merchant member
32 Bar Blues participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.