Stores > 32 Bar Blues
  • 32 Bar Blues

Voice your opinion! Review 32 Bar Blues by clicking a star below.
2017-11-03

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawesome Audrey!

"Outstanding customer service and upper echelon product. Just give me the ability to special order a product I missed."

2017-10-17

Lucky Break for me..!

"I was fortunate to stumble on to this Clothier... I have show clothes, most older than the shoppers here, but I find my Off Time and Now of late, Casual performance clothes harder to find with unique flair. Well, "32 Bar Blues" has Now filled that need and desire. I would recommend them to anyone in all capacities of Shopping Pleasure and Customer Service."

2017-10-06

"Fits my taste perfectly. I wear something from 32 Bar Blues everyday."

2017-08-23

My Idea? No but thanks anyway!

"Love the ' King of the World ' shirts and I own all but a few. This past Christmas I received another and said that I wish this came in RED. I sent to customer response online and said I thought this color would be very nice with it's velvet texture and feel. Voon-da-ba ! Just received new catalog and low and behold there it is; am waiting for it's arrival as I ordered it that day. Good work and I thank you all. Now, if it only came in purple.......? Loyal customer, I am, James T. Stewart."

2017-08-07

Excellent service but call for sizing help before ordering

"Below is the review I did with a 3 start rating for my first experience with 32 Bar Blues. I called about the shirt and the sizing and frankly, the service has been outstanding!! They were easy to work with, American (which is important to me - I like doing business with companies that employ our own citizens), accommodating and very friendly. The exchange on the shirt came in exactly as the representative had described and she was willing to work with me regarding the shipping. I do recommend calling and discussing sizing on any item before buying, but I will absolutely be shopping with 32 Bar Blues and am tickled to update my review. And my husband is happy bc he really likes their styles in their catalog. Great service can overcome a lot and 32 Bar Blues offered GREAT SERVICE!!!

My husband really liked what he saw in the catalog and like another reviewer, I gritted my teeth and paid the shipping. It arrived promptly and with a tracking email from the company. I had followed the size chart when ordering but when received, the item was clearly too small, by a solid size - the L fit like a smaller M would. Disappointing! Most online retailers have a comment section with each item for people who have bought the product. You can get a good feel for what you are buying quality and size wise. The other option is the retailer is specific to each item as to fit and sizing in its description - this had neither - so you're flying blind, hoping the size chart is accurate.

I'm going to have to return or exchange, which they are charging another $8.50 for sending it back - so I'm at almost $20 on shipping and nervous about exchanging because I don't know how the next item will be sized, plus all the bad reviews on returns and exchanges. They do ship free the exchanged item, which is nice, but I likely won't order from them again after this. Unique, yes, but when they don't provide accurate information to make an informed decision, plus charge shipping, it makes it hard to feel comfortable placing an order.

Shame.

2017-07-24

Great stuff!

"This online store has the coolest men's clothing. Love all of it!
And they are very easy to deal with. An item which I had purchased had gone on sale several weeks later, and they had no issue with crediting me the difference.

2017-07-03

Problem solved in a timely fashion!

"Problem was resolved regarding a defective shirt and hat from catalog that was no longer available."

Rep reply posted Jul-03-2017

A rep from 32 Bar Blues, Service-32BarBlues, has responded

“Hello,

We sincerely apologize for you receiving an item that became damaged and an item
you were interested in not being available. Please contact us at (805) 962-6613 at your earliest convenience so we can replace your damaged item and in addition try and locate the fedora you were interested in.

Best,
Customer Service
(805) 962-6613
M-F, 9-5 PST

2017-06-30

Amazing customer service.

"I ordered two pair of shoes in different colors. The first pair arrived on time, the second pair ended up being back ordered. It happens. The company was great about keeping in touch with me and even followed up with an invoice to show I had not been charged for the second pair. I ended up cancelling the second pair because it's back ordered so far out. Their customer service is pretty amazing. Also, they sell one of a kind clothing. The pair of shoes I bought get a lot of compliments because no one else has a pair like them. You get what you pay for. Good quality clothing and shoes."

2017-05-21

The best unique merchandise that fits my fancy!

"Excellent."...."..........."

2017-04-29

32 Bar Blues hits the right note for me!!

"Several months ago, I purchased a 32 Bar Blues light gray with navy blue trim long-sleeved hoody. I really like this item and have received numerous compliments. Recently, I ordered a large Iced Blue short-sleeved polo shirt, but when it arrived, the top was too large. Since I required a speedy exchange so that I could have a medium-sized one for an upcoming trip, I called Customer Service and was given courteous, efficient, and much-appreciated service. I have already received the replacement top, which fits me fine, and I will be wearing it on my vacation which begins in just a few days.

--Ron Charvat, Westlake, Ohio

2017-04-17

Jamming At The Castle

"I ordered a shirt called Jamming At The Castle. Great oxford shirt - love it! And I received within a few days. Will shop again, thanks."

2017-04-04

Great stuff. Great sound.

"I ordered two sweaters and a Marshall speaker - and so far I'm impressed. My wife loves both sweaters and wants me to wear them all the time. (She helped pick them, so, yeah, she’s happy.) Fit is good - relaxed but not baggy. Cool details and stitching. Better quality than the usual basic sweaters. And I'm loving the speaker too. I had a Marshall amp when I played guitar in college, so the speaker brings back memories. And the sound quality is excellent! Overall very happy with 32 Bar Blues. Enjoy the catalog. Ordering on the website was easy. Got my package fast."

2017-04-02

Style and Quality - Great Gifts

"I have purchased several items from this company in the past, I like their style, quality and the unique catalog. I recently purchased a shirt called "King Cake". It's really top notch, I love the unique fabric and it feels substantial. It's fits well and looks good on my not so slim physique, my wife likes that. I like the items I have purchased from 32 Bar Blues enough that I buy gifts for my father and father in law from them. The gifts are always a big hit and they make it very easy. They always have nice things and I can trust the quality."

2017-03-19

Everybody wants to go to heaven

"And my last shirt took me there....great products. Fast service. Friendly folks"

2017-03-12

Customer Service Nonexistent

"I ordered a shirt online December 1, 2016, using a coupon that I had received from a prior purchase. Not only did the invoice for the second shirt not acknowledge the coupon discount, but is now March 12, 2016 and the shirt has still not shipped.

The expected delivery date has changed four times. What is most disappointing is the Customer Service has not reached out once, they are exclusively reactive and not proactive.

At this price point there I would think there would be a better level of Customer Service, really to bad I like their merchandise, but they are just too difficult to do business with, moving on.

Share 32 Bar Blues's store rating

32 Bar Blues is a Merchant Member! Learn more

32 Bar Blues is a merchant member
32 Bar Blues participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.