92009
    service@2kool4skool.com
    760-918-0348

2017-04-17

Horrible

"I had to return the drum I ordered from them, because it was faulty. They never refunded me.

Most of their positive reviews are fake. This was a truly horrible experience, and I lost a lot of money.

2014-08-18

"The staff at 2kool4skool were geat to deal with, very professional. My guitar came just as ordered and was double boxed to prevent any damage. I'll be checking there site out regularly, great job guys, thanks,

2011-08-06

"This store cons you out of your money!

Sent back a faulty item and received no refund. Quoted exaggerated shipping costs as well.

The rave reviews on this site are from employees.

Buyer beware, buy elsewhere!

2010-08-18

"Very happy with product! It was so worth it to see our grandaughter with her guitar. She "rocks" with it all the time. Granted she is only four but as she outgrows this guitar, we will definitely come back to this seller and purchase more!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars to you!!!!"

2010-03-26

"I love this store! The selection is wonderful and the customer service is A+. I've placed a number of orders from 2cool4skool and have been pleased with all my acquisitions. Highly recommended. I know I will shop here again. DJM Illinois"

2010-03-22

"I ordered 3 gig bags, 1 adult and 2 child's size. They forgot to send one but immediately after emailing them about it, they shipped it right out! Excellent customer service super fast shipping, awesome!"

2010-03-22

"I was exremely pleased with both the quality and price of the violin. We had one concern which was immediately addressed. Customer service and satisfaction are obviously important to this seller. I highly reccomend them."

2010-02-06

"2KOOL4SKOOL instrument selection is very extensive and was able to find the instrument I was looking for. The initial ordering process was very easy, swift and without problems. The instrument arrived within days of dispatch withouth any problems."

2009-06-07

"My experience with 2kool4skool has been nothing but the best. I ordered a few of the backpacker guitars. Nice little guitar for the price and they look great. What got me the most was their outstanding customer service and support. The customer service person was so responsive and courteous to all my questions and concerns. His responses were immediate and with full detail. All I can say is they really took care of me and made me feel like I was a valuable customer. I will definitely shop here again. My feedback is based on my recent shopping experience with this store."

2008-07-13

"Very nice instrument for my beginning guitar player. He is very happy with it."

2008-07-02

"I ordered a guitar for my sons birthday from 2kool4skool to be delivered to Australia and recived it well within a couple of weeks and was very impressed with the service and professional way my purchase was handled and was kept informed every step of the way hope this review helps. Paul Oxley"

2008-06-27

""

2008-05-30

"excellent service and fast shipping. Wind instruments category is pretty good. got trumpet for less than $100. pretty impressed with quality and so was son's teacher at Aviara Oaks middle school. Go Falcons!"

2008-04-30

"I placed an order with this company for a kids violin and guitar. Along with 2 instructional dvd's. I received the violin and guitar in about the time frame I expected. Yet nearly 30 days later have yet to receive the dvd's. The company shipped the instruments via ups and my shipping addy, however sent the dvd's to my shipping addy vs my mailing addy thru USPS. The dvd's were returned to the company supposidly damaged and now are requesting that I not only pay $10 for shipping but also the cost of the dvd again. I asked for a refund, but have been told since I want a refund that I have to pay a 20% restocking fee for something I have never even received. Bad company don't trust them."

Helpful Cool (1)

2007-12-07

"2K4S sent the wrong guitar for this order because they were out of stock for the one I ordered. NO communication that they were out of stock and sending a different guitar. Difficult to get any email responses (none as of yet) also hard to get through by phone. Once you do get through they seem pretty nice, but slow on any action to remedy the problem.
They need better customer relations and quicker response. The guy told me he would authorize a refund and return shipment label, but it's been a few days with no action. I hope they will respond soon.

Share 2kool4skool Musical Instruments's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!