Stores > 24HourWristbands

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review 24HourWristbands by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Experience

"Excellent Customer Service"

Greg Fusco Memorial Tournament - St Louis

"The products offered and price points were well within expectation and also the projected turnaround time is well within the scope of what I needed. One less headache!"

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"If you use the livechat, DO NOT TALK TO TOM. He is unhelpful, and neglected to respond to any of my questions."

Rep reply posted Feb-20-2018

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Hello Cheryl,

We humbly apologize if you felt that you did not receive a satisfactory service experience from one of our representatives. We take customer service very seriously and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will be looking into the matter and rest assured that strict measure will be taken as required. Nonetheless, we hope the services received from us later paired with the products that you will soon receive will change your mind. We genuinely hope that you will love the products and we hope that you will order from us again and allow us to serve you better. All the best for the campaign. We hope you win. Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

2018-02-19

Good design options, glitchy design experience

"I appreciated the preset design inspiration but I had to recreate half of my design twice because the GUI was glitchy and didn't manage changes well. I wish it had a save function."

Excellent service

"Easy order and checkout. Can't wait to see my product. "

2018-02-18

Very quick production time!

"I am thoroughly impressed by the rush options; my daughters cheer team decided last minute that they wanted totes so I was able to place the order on Sunday (during Presidents’ Day weekend) to arrive on Wednesday.
I am so thrilled that there is no minimum order. Many of these companies require you to order 100+ pieces.

2018-02-17

Very user friemdly website and Great comparable prices

"This is my first order, the website was very user friendly and the prices are very comparable. And one of my main factors was made in USA."

sweet!

"easy to navigate, hard to choose what i wanted most!"

Best service

"Been buying for 6 years. never a mistake, never missed a deadline. Great quality to boot."

2018-02-16

Love the U.S. Manufacture option

"I typically order my wristbands through them. I have been very happy 4 orders in."

2018-02-16

repetitive customer

"always good product and great print job. on time delivery"

2018-02-15

great service online!! great prices!!!

"i had made an error on my first order and the online chat operator, Jane was quick to help me resolve and get my order straight!! i look forward to more business with them!!!"

2018-02-15

Shopping at 24HourWristbands was a breeze!

"I needed two things, a keychain and a tote bag, but I only needed 20 of each. 24HourWristbands had the best selection at a good price and using the online ordering process was extremely easy. I had one question, opened the online chat feature, got my answer from Max (who was excellent) and got back to placing my order. Such a great way of doing business!"

Amazing Service

"The team at 24hr wristbands delivered when I ordered a product at 7 pm on a monday and needed by Thursday night. "

Great Napkins - Bad Shipping Method

"I am a bit upset by the fact that even when ordering the same product # in the same cart and check out you still have to pay each individual shipping for each item? I don't know why if I am buying the same item to be shipped the same time and to the same place that there wouldn't be only one shipping cost... seems like a way for them to get back the money on lowering product prices to seem competitive.

However, they do have the cutest napkin colors and not for a terrible price compared to other places.

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2018

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Hello Mwest,
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused. Please be noted that each line item is considered and processed as a separate order as it may consist of different product type, designs, specifications, etc. As they are handled separately their shipping fees are also charged separately. This way, if one of the line items is put on hold due to inventory or artwork issue, the timelines for the other items are not affected. We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this. We try our best to provide the most competitive prices and deals. We are also please to see that a you applied a 10% coupon code on your order. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries. Thank you.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.