8 AM - 10 PM CST

Shipping & packaging: 8.74/10
Customer service: 8.92/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.57/10

Great Customer Service

"Jarvis was so soooo helpful placing my rush order! My order was a little complicated and he made it perfect. Our kids will be so surprised with the kookies! "

2018-08-15

Easy and fast ordering. Great prices!

"I hope the quality is as good as the experience I've had so far!"

Student lanyards

"I found your site via Google search. Your product options were exactly what I needed. I started a chat with Arnold who was very helpful. He assisted me with my design options and size of lanyard. Thank you Arnold!"

2018-08-15

HORRIBLE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

"First of all, I read online reviews before using this site because all reviews seemed positive. However, I have experienced nothing but trouble with this company from the start. First, I requested a proof for my wristbands order. It took over two days after initially inputting my order to receive the initial proof. In the meantime, my card was charged the full amount of the order, which I think is so so so shady. A customer's card should NEVER be charged until the order is approved for production, and in some cases, until it is shipped. I had to go through three proofs to attempt to get the colors correct for my wristbands. Be aware that the colors you choose from the order menu DO NOT MATCH the colors you receive in the proof, which is why I had so much trouble getting proof approval. While waiting for the first two proofs, I received emails when those proofs were ready. However, waiting for my third proof, I never received an email for my approval. When I called customer service to speak to someone, the person who answered was rude and acted like I was wasting his time. And apparently my proof was waiting approval, but I had no idea because I never received an email.

I actually do not like what I ended up ordering, but since it's now been over a week, and my card had already been charged, I have to go with what I have because I'm under a deadline with my organization. I order promotional items online all the time, and I have NEVER had this much trouble with a company. Moral of the story - AVOID this company. Nothing but miscommunication, stalling, and lack of customer appreciation. Also, no one offered me a discount, or reduction in shipping on this order.

0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Ethan

"Ethan was very helpful with my order change. I expected the order to be delivered on the 14th and he was very kind with explaining the additional charges for expedited shipping."

2018-08-15

Great Help With Issues, But....

"Overall the experience was great. My only beef is that my order had some issues with the logos I used, so it was placed on hold. I never got any emails telling me this issue, so when I checked my order status about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering, it said it had been on hold for almost 2 weeks which completely messed up my delivery date. I know I could have checked the website sooner, so that’s on me, but I feel like an order on hold would be a good reason to get a hold of a customer. They customer service said the billing service had called me multiple times, but I had not missed calls in the last 3 weeks from the number I was given and, if they did call, they could have at least left a message.

Again, overall the experience was great and I love the products and customization options, but you guys should probably add alert emails to your system when an order is placed on hold or when there’s other issues. I got a confirmation email for my order the day I made it, which makes sense, but it seems strange I wouldn’t get one for such a serious issue as well. I really needed them on the date I originally asked for delivery, so this issue ended up being a big wrench in the gears for what I needed them for. If I would’ve gotten an email when the issue was originally confirmed, then I would have still gotten them in time. I know I could’ve checked the website sooner, so I understand that’s on me, but when someone is ordering 200+ individual items and the order is placed on hold, you need to do more than have a billing service robo-call that doesnt even leave a message. Send ONE email about the issue and it gets resolved so much faster and simpler. Plus, with so many sales calls and robo-calls people get nowadays, most people aren’t going to pick up in the first place. Just something to think about! Ethan was the guy that helped me resolve the issues, though, and that was a great help! They are willing to patiently work through issues, but again, if you send an alert email about serious issues like I had, it gets resolved before it becomes a bigger problem for customers. Thanks!

Excellent customer service

"Haley was my on line chat support and she did a great job. I had questions before I placed my order and several questions after I placed my order. She even let me know my ship to address would not work to the P.O. and she edited and changed it to my physical address. Very good customer service. Thank you - CMD"

2018-08-15

"online chat with Haley - great help - she reviewed my order as soon as I sent it. Thank you for assurance it looked good. I can't wait to get the wristbands!"

Easy and Appreciated the Options

"Glad I could choose to pay less or more for different options. The process to edit and buy and set up an account is flawless and easy. No questions. "

Easy to use

"Love your site. It's incredibly intuitive and was sooooo easy to order a couple wristbands. Keep up the great work!! A+"

2018-08-14

Great selection, price, and shipping!

"We needed these for our students. We were able to get the colors, quantity, and shipping we needed! The prices did not break our bank!"

Love this product!

"This is my 3rd time ordering! We order bracelets to promote the SLOW DOWN MOVE OVER law that is in effect to save lives of emergency personnel (tow trucks, police, fire and rescue) and highway workers working on the side of the roadways. I'm now working on giving out over 3000 and this great product is helping to spread the word and save lives. It's reasonably priced, good quality and arrives quickly every time! "

Great experience so far.

"Easy to use website looking forward to getting the made in USA products."

oops

"I was very pleased with the customer service. Tony was very helpful. I accidentally gave a them a P.O. Box to send it to, (which they can't deliver to FYI) But he was very helpful in helping me change the address, and expedite the order. "

Wedding shot glasses

"I was unsure if I was creating on the shot glasses were right so I called in and got Walter, he walked me through every step, he even said email me what you would like and I'll help you! I thought wow this is great, he also found me the best price for my order.. Your company should be proud to have an employee like Walter.

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.