8 AM - 10 PM CST

Shipping & packaging: 8.53/10
Customer service: 8.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.34/10

Wristband Order

"Neal was very helpful with our order and took care of everything very well!! We will definitely order here again!! Thanks Neal!!"

2018-05-23

Price Quality and Most Important... Fast Shipping!!! Way to go!

"Price Quality and Most Important... Fast Shipping!!! Way to go!"

Excellent - so far.

"Found the website easy to navigate and ordering process was simple. Great pricing. "

2018-05-23

Chad was very patient and Helpful

"I had questions about artwork, Chad was very helpful in answering my questions and let me know my job would be in good hands.
Chad was very patient with walking me through my order......very good customer service.

24 Hour Wristbands makes it a no brainer

"I've used 24 Hour Wristband for a few projects and always come back to them because they are the best in price, quality, and turnaround time."

2018-05-23

Consistently great service and product

"I have ordered many times and always been so pleased with the product and service. Special thanks to the online rep who helped fix my order when they flagged that my chosen ink would not show up well on mu chosen band."

Peace of Mind

"It was around 3 a.m. when I finally got around to check on reordering button pins of my son, which we passed out for his memorial service back in March 2018. I was so relieved to get Thomas, who so patiently chatting with me and found my first order. His assistance in completing the reordering was a life-saver because, I was very tired. He was very quick and efficient, and completed all the work for the reorder. I now have peace of mind knowing I will have enough pins to send to other family and friends who didn't get theirs from the first order. Thanks, Thomas you were great!!!"

Great Service by Thomas when placing an order

"Used the chat feature while placing an order. Thomas was very helpful in answering my questions and took care of an issue that I ran into during the design process."

Excellent Customer Service

"I wanted to expedite my order and my representative, Zack, was extremely helpful with this. The transaction went very smoothly and he fixed my issue very, very quickly! I definitely recommend this store."

David was great!

"David went above and beyond to be sure that I received my proof before I left for the day. He didn't have to do that and I am very grateful for the extra mile!

We need more Davids in the world!

Great service

"Excelente servicio me ayudaron muchisimo"

2018-05-22

Purchases and customer service.

"Neal is great. Calls back when promised and keeps me updated on changes, possibilities, and other options. Takes the time to review with me and walk through my thinking processes. That is no easy feat!! My hope is that next time I can get a break when buying shirts or wrist bands, so I can split between the two types of each and take advantage of the sales available. I am sure Neal would like that to so that I can purchase more. Just guessing. Neal is easy to work with. Even with my crazy schedule "

Fantastic Service

"I will definately work with Walter again in the future - great company! "

excellent customer service

"Richard was very helpful and took my order since I was having trouble online. He was very patient."

2018-05-22

Should have called customer service earlier

"Rachel helped me place an order I was unable to place online. She took my order, entered it into my account and called me back when it was ready to confirm. Over the past few weeks I had given up placing the order because I had questions about my logo, the colors, and the quantities. I didn’t realize calling customer service would be this convenient and simple. Thank you Rachel - I could have had my order on the shelves by now if I would have contacted you sooner ! "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.