Stores > 24HourWristbands

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review 24HourWristbands by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

The buying process is easy and stress free

"Experience so far is great. I love the customization options! So far I just bought 12 drawstring bags, once I get it, another feedback is to be expected :D"

2017-11-14

Great Options

"I have ordered twice from 24Hourwristbands. I appreciate the fact that there is someone online to chat if I have questions. There are so many options for mixing and matching. Having the option to ship from china or USA is really nice. "

2017-11-14

Easy and Fast

"The website was very user-friendly and the delivery is quick! Excited to see the product!"

2017-11-13

Awesome Website

"I was looking for wristbands for my sisters upcoming birthday bash, and these were PERFECT. They were neon green and said party time on them which would be great being that our them is 80's/90's and neon colors/glow everywhere. And the price for $100 was much cheaper than other sites, even on clearance. "

2017-11-13

Awesome Bracelets!

"I love the product! It was exactly what I was looking for!"

2017-11-12

Excellent customer service!

"The customer service representative(s) answered all my questions and even gave me advices. Also the website was easy to navigate and mske it easy to shop. The only downside is I wish I found it sooner. I will definitely keep them in mind for future needs."

2017-11-10

Outstanding choices

"The different variety of styles and colors were hard to pick from... I could have picked at least three different styles to represent my company... This experience was great..."

2017-11-10

Fast Service

"Was very please how easy it was to set up my order and how fast of a response I got back"

2017-11-09

LANYARDS GONE WILD

"We ordered lanyards for our business as a marketing tool. We ordered 105 custom pieces in 21 colors and paid less than 100.00. Since we have actually decided to sell some. Im impressed"

2017-11-08

Awesome bands

"Quick and easy service, website was very easy to use, and the quality of bands in amazing. Great customer support and the ability to print your invoice is a bonus, with the in detail descriptions really gives you a sense that this company means buisness. "

2017-11-08

24 Hour Wristbands

"Great quality, very user-friendly interface, great customer support from real humans! "

2017-11-06

Great product and easy to track the delivery dates!

"Will not miss a deadline if promised. "

2017-11-06

Great site

"Very easy to use and customers friendly"

2017-11-05

5 stars well deserved

"Very easy to use website. The can coolers are well worth the money. I received my last order earlier than anticipated. "

2017-11-05

The site makes selecting the right wristband seamless and affordable! Beautiful selection and my students LOVE the graphics!

"My experience was fast and efficient. "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.