146 West 29th Street,

Customer service: 8.16/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.72/10
2018-07-09

Country Dining Room Set

"Had been checking many online sites for a particular dining room set I had in mind and accidentally came across 1stopbedrooms site. I was hesitant to go to the site as I thought it was just bedroom furniture. I was so glad I did because they had exactly what I was looking for that I couldn’t find anywhere. I am extremely pleased with the quality of the set as it is very sturdy and easy for my husband to assemble. It looks exactly like the picture on the website if not better. It looks awesome in my dining room and I have received many compliments on it. I tell everyone where I purchased it from "

2018-07-05

great service fast deliver

"delivery was excellent and service was great.
really good prices and came ahead of schedule.

2018-07-02

Purchased sectional from 1stopbedrooms

"Purchased sectional from 1stopbedrooms which I ordered online due to their representative not being able to access their site or place my order at that time. After submitting the order, waited 4-5 weeks to get it and once received, it is the wrong directional sectional and I have tried contacting them multiple times about it. In addition to it being the incorrect direction, the sofa portion has a tear in the back so they would have to replace it anyways.

I have sent FB messages, emails, and calls to their claims department to get no help even after being open to paying some of the money to have it swapped out to the right thing.

After a week of calling, emailing, sending FB messages and etc, I have not resolved this issue yet. They are wanting to charge me 30% restock and to pay shipping when I only ordered what their representative told me was the correct parts.

Unfortunately, we were planning to order a number of pieces but I took the leap of faith first to order my sectional. With that being said, unfortunately, we will not be using them to order our other furniture. My money is obviously no good to them.

I would stay away from this company if I were you. Either order directly from the manufacturer or from another source.

2018-06-30

Scam

"Took my money and still have useless furniture that was delivered and setup BROKEN. WTF Called left messages, emails and ZERO customer service. It’s time for a class action lawsuit "

2018-06-26

A+

"very good price, nice and clean delivery"

2018-06-08

Great Service!

"Everyone was extremely professional and very polite."

2018-06-08

Outstanding!

"Couch was just as described and delivery was top notch! "

2018-06-07

"Very good price and quality"

2018-06-07

my new coaster living room set

"Customer service very slack, rarely respond. Furniture from coaster way better than imagined, furniture delivery excellent service, pieces wrapped in quilts AND plastic, very prompt, polite and courteous"

2018-06-06

stay away from this shady company!!

"this company is a scam. they will take your money and make you wait for months before they let you know that either your order is back order or out of stock...what a joke. Can someone file a complain with attorney general for deceptive trade practices that this company is practicing?? I will request all affected people to call their state's attorney general and file complaints so they stop wasting time of people ordering online. the reason they offer cheap prices is that they will just sit on your money to make their cashflow better and return it after using for 4 or 5 months. Stay away from these idiots!!! today, after 46 days of sitting on my money, they email me and give me an update on my order that manufacturer still didn't ship it!! wow...morons!!"

2018-06-06

Love my furniture, bedroom set

"Well i was worried at first because it took all day but it was worth the wait, and the guys was great, excellent work. "

2018-06-06

Excellent service and delivery time

"I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism of the delivery personal."

2018-06-06

Service was amazing and my furniture is WONDERFUL.

"Great experience. I will place another order soon."

2018-06-05

Excellant

"Good experience the delivery men were professional..They set up my bedset quick..very satisfied with 1stopbedroom..Now i cant wait to get my living room furniture from them."

2018-06-04

Boz

"Great service. Friendly and fast. Beautiful furniture! "

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.