Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.

Dishonest Company

"My wife and I decided to buy our master bedroom furniture from 1 Stop Bedrooms. We bought a set, which included a bed frame, headboard, two nightstands and a dresser. We placed the order on November 2, 2017. Over the phone, we explained to the salesman that we needed the set before Thanksgiving, as we were leaving town and would not be home to receive the furniture. He promised us that there would be plenty of time for the set to be delivered by then. After Thanksgiving, we have not received the furniture. After multiple calls, they then promise that we will have the furniture by Christmas. The holidays pass, and we still do not have our furniture. They finally delivered the set in the second week of January 2018, however the shipment was missing the headboard. I refused to accept the delivery with it such a large piece of the set missing. Few days later, everything was redelivered, including the headboard this time, but both nightstands were damaged. The front corners of the nightstands were smashed, as if they were dropped. This did not seem to happen during shipment, as the boxes were intact. It is very clear that they knowingly sold us two very damaged nightstands. Headboard was also damaged, and I obviously refused to accept the damaged set again. I am now fed up waiting over two months for my furniture, being sold incomplete and damaged sets, and my wife and I have been sleeping on the floor as we wait way past the date they told us our furniture would be delivered. I have been trying to deal with the company on getting a full refund. I have zero trust in them in selling a complete and unbroken set in a timely manner. They refused to issue me a refund, and instead would redeliver another set all over again. They are unwilling to work with me, and claim that their cancellation policy consists of deducting 30% from the sale price PLUS the shipping costs from both shipments, both ways. They are extremely difficult to reach, as you have to set aside a whole day to wait for them to call you back. Unbelievably rude customer service representatives; they completely ignore any of your concerns. The reviews on their website are all very positive, but I had nothing but a horrible experience with them. These are dishonest people, so do yourself a favor and skip the problems I had and shop somewhere else.

Impressive service

"Wow. I was truly impressed by the professionalism of the delivery team. They set up the bedroom furniture in no time and left no mess. Love my new set! Would definitely recommend 1StopBedrooms. "

Nice job

"Order came at scheduled time, no problems "

2018-01-16

Easy shopping

"The whole process was easy."

2018-01-15

web site was fast and easy to use

"web site was fast and easy to use"

2018-01-15

1STOP shop for all of my furniture needs!

"Site was extremely easy to navigate and online chat proved most helpful. Quick to respond helped me put together the best package with the best discount."

2018-01-14

Best for Less

"I went to several stores and this was the best for less than half the price."

I would order again!

"Easy on-line orders, quick delivery time, polite employees and reasonable prices. Excellent choice!"

2018-01-12

Delivery guys were great!

"Loved the email updates at every step (saved me from having to call). Item is perfect condition and as expected.
Not happy that I was not called prior to delivery with an appointment window, but the service from delivery guys made up for that.

2018-01-12

Cheaper than the outlet store

"We found our perfect couch at a furniture outlet store and really liked the price, but then went home to think it over and found the same couch at 1stopbedrooms for $175 less than the outlet store. To top it off, free shipping vs. $100 to get it delivered from the outlet store. We're so happy we found our couch here."

2018-01-11

Great product and service

"Delivery took awhile, but it was worth the wait. Great product and great delivery service. Will definitely use 1stopbedrooms again! "

2018-01-11

Amazing!

"The delivery team was very helpful and accommodating. "

2018-01-10

Great service

"Helpful guys
Fast setup
Great quality

2018-01-10

Best Experience

"Best and smoothest experience I’ve ever had!!! I would use this company again. Very professional and efficient!!! Wonderful Company "

2018-01-09

smooth transaction

"website worked as intended, pictures had decent clarity, and dims for sectional were clearly noted."

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.