146 West 29th Street,

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 8.24/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.40/10
2018-04-18

Great product and fast delivery

"The quality of the coffee table that I ordered was excellent. It was packaged great and there was no damage. I was super excited because it came preassembled, which is the first piece of furniture that I have purchased online that came assembled. It was such a pleasant surprise to see and I didn't have to waste a few hours of my day assembling it. I will definitely shop here first the next time that I need furniture."

2018-04-18

Happy Customer

"I ordered two expensive pieces of furniture that I was told would take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. Precisely during that time frame I received a call from the local shipping company to schedule a date/time for delivery. I gave them my preference and they were able to accommodate my request. I then received an email confirming the 3 hour delivery window on the appointed day (which was yesterday). There are often so much confusion surrounding delivery of merchandise, that I appreciated them re-confirming our arrangements by email. I was also told to expect a phone call within 30 minutes of the scheduled delivery, which I received as promised. The two men who arrived with our merchandise were polite and courteous and extremely efficient. Each piece weighed a couple of hundred pounds but they handled each one with such care. I was impressed by how well packaged/protected the merchandise was (wrapped in very thick and durable packing blankets) and was thrilled at how quickly they completed the assembly. We've been making a number of improvements to our home and have ordered much of our new furniture on-line, but this was my first experience with 1StopBedrooms and I can't say enough good things about not only the quality of the two buffet pieces we purchased, but with the entire delivery system from start to finish. This is a great company that carries very high quality merchandise and I'm so delighted I found them. I am confident anyone who purchases from them will be as satisfied as I am and recommend them 100%."

2018-04-16

Refreshing

"Web site extremely easy to navigate and photo's were clear and detailed.Follow up emails of purchase were concise and easily understood as too which processes were too follow."

2018-04-16

"Furniture looked great, delivery guys were super awesome and we're very helpful with helping me position the furniture correctly! I am in love with my new bedroom suit!"

smooth

"Everything was great and easy. Only thing I didn't like is that the price fluctuates."

Pleased!

"Delivery was right on time! Furniture is nicer than expected for the price! Looks great in our den.

Great service

"They were in and out quick and clean!"

2018-04-12

Great Prices

"I went to all my local stores for the best deal only to find out they all wanted almost double for the exact same furniture. They are really easy to work with! "

2018-04-11

Horrible!

"I ordered on the 5th of March a sectional for $1400 and they promised 4 to 6 weeks, I FINALLY got ahold of someone today 4/11 and ya, it won't be SHIPPED until the 17th of april!!! Thanks for an update... not! I told them to cancel my order they said I'd have to pay a $400 restocking fee... restock what? It hasn't even left the warehouse. I hope my bank will take care of it! This company is an absolute joke! I will never order from them and do not recommend them to anyone! I think they want people to cancel so they can pocket the restocking fee!!! Unacceptable, I've never had a problem like this in my life with any company! "

2018-04-11

Overall Satisfied

"I called the assistance number and they were able to tell me more about the products and what they were made out of. Made making my decision to buy that much easier. "

2018-04-10

New Home / New Furnishings

"As we relocated to our new retirement home, we searched for and found great deals at 1StopBedrooms. We just received the shipment and we were surprised by the professional delivery and setup. The Ashley bedroom set as well as the recliner and couch were delivered in perfect condition. We are very happy with our selections and the purchase from 1StopBedrooms."

2018-04-10

Super experience!!!!

"I shopped at a local furniture store to make a purchase of a leather sofa. After making the purchase I searched the internet to compare prices. 1Stop Bedrooms had a far better price for the sofa. Because the pricing was so great, I ended up purchasing the matching chair, bar chairs, tables, coffee table and two bar chairs. The customer service was also excellent! I'm sure I will purchase additional furniture from 1stopbedrooms."

2018-04-09

Very good

"Very good. Thanks so much "

2018-04-06

Great furniture and great prices

"After shopping for the best deal on the sectional set I wanted I purchased from 1stopbedrooms, not only did I get the best price on the set I also received free delivery and set up, the delivery team assembled everything even the lamps and put them in place . I think the only complaint I have was the time it took to receive the furniture, it was 5 weeks from order date to delivery, but I also custom ordered my sectional so maybe that is why."

2018-04-05

Love it!!

"I was so happy when I came across 1stop bedrooms and found the option to build the bedroom set I wanted. Delivery was easy, a little bit more of a wait than other places, but worth it since it was less expensive and I could order only what I wanted. I would definitely order from them again."

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.