Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1000Bulbs.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-15

Electrician with no Lamps

"Order lamps last year Looked on computer they said get your order in and I found out it's a mistake they wouldn't be in for another month Now I had to tell the customer that bummer:("

2018-01-15

Out of Stock

"Ordered 4 fixtures, was told several days after order, and only after shipping follow-up that product was backordered. Was offered a more expensive replacement, no price match or shipping help was offered. I asked them to honor the original sales price and was flatly told NO. They claim it was due to multiple online orders at the same time, but a week later the website STILL has no mention of backorder."

2018-01-10

Excellent service!

"I placed an order and it was accidentally shipped to an old address. We tried to divert unsuccessfully. They promptly refunded my account. Will definitely buy from them again!"

2018-01-09

Excellent.

"Everything worked according to what Sales Person -If I remember well, Vanessa is her name- told me.
The lights were what I was expecting. I will looking forward to get more stuff the coming Holidays.

2018-01-09

Return Policy-NONE

"Experience good, until I needed to exchange six of the seven candles I purchased for a different size and was told, the return police on Christmas Items is only good until Christmas Day. I will not do business with 1000Bulbs again. Buyer beware."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2018

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsAH, has responded

“Thanks for you feedback. Our flameless candles are considered a Christmas product (listed under the Christmas section on the web) and per our policy, Christmas products are not eligible for return after 12/24 of the year it was purchased. Please see: https://www.1000bulbs.com/pages/Customer-Service.html#returns under "Christmas Lighting and Decorations"”

2018-01-08

"The lights were delivered within the time frame promised and they work great!"

2018-01-08

Excellent experience

"My salesman was very excellent and he knew just what I needed. The bulbs came within days. Plus I ordered batteries and they were right too. Will surely order again."

excellent

"your service was great and the delivery time was awesome , you saved my Christmas lights."

Customer review

"I have ordered two cases of flood lights and they fail in fewer than 1000 hours as advertised."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2018

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsAH, has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. If you believe the bulbs are defective, please submit an RMA here: https://www.1000bulbs.com/pages/RMA.html and one of our representatives will contact you moving forward. ”

2018-01-06

Happy to have found you!

"I love to decorate at Christmas with red, white and green lights. Until I found 1000 bulbs.com, I was only able to purchase single strands in each color. I was very happy and pleased to have found your site because you had light strands that included all 3 colors! Thank you so much!
C. Mathews, NC

Great Product

"My order arrived quickly with no delay. Really like the bulbs that I picked. They are available locally."

Good service

"Was a good experience and I would recommend."

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2018

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsAH, has responded

“We’re so glad you had a good experience at 1000Bulbs.com and were able to find good quality products in the size you need. Was there anything in your experience that caused you to only give us 3 out of 5 stars, 1 being bad, 5 being good?”

2018-01-05

"The lady I spoke with was very helpful and the prices very reasonable. Also got our bulbs pretty quickly."

Discussions with 1000Bulbs,com associates

"The first bulbs I ordered late in 2017 where back ordered then the manufacturer stopped making the bulbs. Discussions with 1000Bulbs.com associates help me select the most appropriate bulbs for which I am most grateful. The recommended bulbs have worked
out beyond my expectations.

Great product & service

"We needed some lights for Christmas - last minute of course. I called to order the lights. Very friendly and helpful. I paid for expedited shipping. They arrived ahead of schedule. Very happy with the product!"

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.