8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time Closed Satuday and Sunday
    800-624-4488

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
  • checkmark icon FedEx Express

very good website

"I learned a lot about bulbs from their website. It helped me make the correct choice.

2018-09-22

Happy customer of 1000 bulbs!!!

"Was well taken care of by my customer service rep. He helped me out both times I've purchased so far, and I plan on returning for more purchases. "

Klus frame

"Frames came in damaged and were sent to the wrong place. I had to track it down"

Great Company

"1000Bulbs.com great customer service and an easy order process. Deliveries are prompt. "

Efficient and Easy

"It was very easy to navigate the website and identify the product I need; I found prices highly competitive. I pretty much use 1000Bulbs as my as single supplier. No reason to go elsewhere. R.Lepore"

Messed up first order

"Ordered 4 sloped can lights, was shipped 1. I emailed my customer rep and never heard back so I had to call in a few days later.

They did get the other 3 shipped finally. Shipping is on the slower side. I was lucky I didn't need the items sooner!

3500 Kelvin - 1900 Lumens - 15W - T8 LED Tube - F32T8 Replacement

"I’ve been an Electronics Engineer for over 25 years so I did thorough, comprehensive, and exhaustive research on LED Tubes. I purchased 6ea-3500K, 1900L, LED Tubes for my basement, and they are awesome!!!!!! They match the color and brightness of the old Cool White, 32watt fluorescent tubes perfectly, not too yellow and not too white! I have also purchased other LED Tubes & items from 1000Bulbs and I am absolutely satisfied with their products, variety, and company philosophy. Also, Paul Dockter was a great help and resource!"

Great service!

"I called to address some issues with bulbs we had purchased. Our sales rep was a valuable asset to help resolve our problem."

Wiring devices

"Ouality and price very good !"

2018-09-21

tech staff helped me pick the right fixture.

"they give me guidance in picking the right fixture."

2018-09-21

A supplyer excellent in every way.

"We have had a number of purchases of lamps from 1000Bulbs within the last few years. Their ability to provide lamps of many varieties of promptly and at reasonable prices is unmatched, and the quality of the products is always top notch!
Ted Lovell

Great transaction.

"Ordered 9 oversized lamps - all received in perfect condition and on time. Will certainly use again. Highly recommend. "

Super fast Shipping!

"This was my first purchase from this vendor. I received my whole order in 2 two days! And some of the items were heavy and in large boxes, which normally will add time to the shipping process. When I need more LED light bulbs, I am definitely coming back to this vendor. The largest selection I have ever seen and super fast shipping as well. A win on all counts!"

Light up my life

"I received my order and found that one 300 watt lamp had an open connection. After notifying 1000Bulbs.com that bulb was replaced promptly."

Love this light bulb

"Outstanding light bulb and value!!"

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.