petflow.com

Customer service: 9.42/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.75/10
2018-07-12

Very Best On-Line Pet Store

"Great website, easy to maneuver around and is user friendly. Super easy for multiple accounts with food going to different areas of the country. Best of all, you call customer service and you get a personable, live person ready to do the very best they can for you and your circumstances. Shipping speed always on time with auto ship and you can change it whenever you need to. You can't ask for anything more. Try it out. You won't be disappointed. "

2018-07-03

Best Online Pet Store Ever!!!!!

"Without a doubt the most amazing customer service I’ve ever dealt with!!! They truly care about their customers! When I placed my orders my dog food was shipped in an unbelievable time and the bag was never damaged or anything in anyway! I lost my pup and had to cancel my order and they were very prompt to help me and reimburse me on an order I made. PetFlow.com has my business for life !!!!!!!!"

2018-06-27

Rachael E in customer service was a great help

"Rachael E in customer service was a great help taking care of finding the correct dog food and sending it out. She gave me a credit for the incorrect shipment and followed up with a voicemail and e mail.
Excellent customer service

2018-06-26

Customer-focused

"Impressive range of products. Reasonable pricing (and free shipping). Very responsive customer service. I've tried two other on-line suppliers and I'm planning on sticking with Petflow. Recommended.

/albert

2018-06-24

Outstanding!!

"This company is a hidden treasure! The staff is incredible. They are kind helpful knowledgeable and go above and beyond to help with your pet issues!! They have wonderful products and prompt delivery. I highly recommend you check them out!! I'm thrilled!"

2018-06-20

Best telephone customer service in a long time!!!

"I was on the phone this morning and had the good fortunate to speak with Brittany. I was a little frustrated and canceling a subscription order. Brittany was so gracious and helpful. Listened to my concerns and then helped me consider some options I hadn't even thought it. She turned me from frustrated to delighted. Am a totally contented and long-term customer."

2018-06-18

Excellent Products & Customer Service

"Love using petflow as they are amazing with the quality, service, shipping and customer service. Had an issue and it was resolved in a matter of hours. Cheap, affordable and beneficial for me and my pet! Thank you petflow! Will be making sure to stick to the auto-ship order to keep my pet fed! "

2018-06-15

Great Customer Service

"A double billing had occurred on my account. Within hours of sending my email to remedy the situation, they had already credited my account. They also gave me a $10 credit to my account for the inconvenience. Love this company. "

2018-06-15

PetFlow is the gold standard for customer service!

"I had such a positive buying experience with PetFlow; I look forward to future purchases with them. Their customer service is absolutely the best I have seen in a long time. They respond to inquiries promptly, even during the weekend! Product shipment was fast too, and prices are very competitive. I wish they sold more than pet products... "

2018-06-11

Greatest Customer Service I've Ever Seen

"These people are fantastic. First off, dig the prices. Very competitive. But with these guys and gals, "cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap," is just flat out untrue. This company has everything I need at very comparable prices. But even though they may not always be the cheapest (understandable), they still get my business for my fur baby.

Lemme tell you a little story about the good people of PetFlow...

So the first time I make a purchase with them, everything was absolutely perfect. Got my dog's food on time, so she's all fat and happy. Then like anything, we get low on the food, so naturally I go back to PetFlow to re-up my dog's stash. So I wait for the shipment, annnnd...it was accidentally shipped to my billing address. Not my living address. Not a big deal, people make mistakes, and companies are run by humans. So I reach out.

I call them, tell them the situation, and with absolutely NO fuss, these rockstars go ahead and get another package out to me pronto. When I say pronto, I mean before I hung up, the new bag was sitting on the dock, waiting for FedEx pickup the next morning.

Now, like any reasonable adult, that is enough to tickle anybody's pickle. I'm happy, my girlfriend's happy, my dog, she don't know what the hell's going on, but she's happy anyways. But it gets better.

They email me, first to apologize, and then on top of that, they start giving me a play-by-play of what's going on with the package, asking me about my dog, making sure they're doing literally everything one can do to make sure I'm a happy customer. Who the hell can be upset with such awesome CS? THEY contacted ME on updates. I didn't have to lift a finger.

To make a long story short, they still believe in something that many companies have since done without, and that is to truly treat the customer with respect. I wont shop anywhere else for my dog. And if I find out you, the reader, is not heeding my advice and purchase from PetFlow from this point on, I'll...well I'll be disappointed in you for not doing so.

Shout out to the awesome reps Alexa and AJ (Mochi's Dad) over there who have totally solidifed my confidence and trust in this company.

2018-05-10

The customer is always right!

"It's been a while since I dealt with a company that remembers this priority. I had a problem with a recent order (address issue - not product). I sent an email and prepared for battle. Received a reply in 24 hours with the issue resolved. I almost fell out of my chair. This company just moved to the top of the list for Grace's favorites!"

2018-04-26

Great Customer service!

"I've been using PetFlow for many years and all of the sudden the price of my dog's food jumped. I emailed the team and the replied quickly to help rectify the issue. They were super grateful for my continued business and I couldn't be happier! Thanks PetFlow"

2018-04-26

Great Customer Service

"My shipment of dog & cat food came (quickly as usual) but the bottom had a puncture that went right through the dog food bag. I called and the phone was answered quickly by a very nice, helpful lady. She had a replacement bag lined up right away. Now that's customer service! Thank you PetFlow."

2018-04-19

Love working w/these people

"I love using PetFlow---the people there are great---friendly yet professional. They know what they are doing & are very helpful. I get what I need/order fast and at great savings---I will continue to use them & refer PetFlow at every opportunity."

2018-03-22

Above and Beyond

"Absolutely amazing, every time I need something they resolve it in moments. No fighting involved. People there are all super sweet and helpful. "

Share PetFlow's store rating