Stores > PetFlow

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review PetFlow by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

Great

"Very helpful customer service! I had not received a tracking number, I emailed petflow and they were on the case! Received an email back within five minutes. Love that they carry my dogs favorite food :) will be a customer for life!"

2017-11-21

Samantha Philbin

"Samantha, was a pleasure to talk with this afternoon, she was extremely polite and provided me with excellent service.

Robert Rossi

2017-11-20

Great service

"I had a problem which I wasn’t upset about and they still came through with stellar service! They usually respond by email within a day. I love my auto shipments and can change the dates anytime with no problems!"

2017-11-16

Awesome Customer Service

"Had an issue with my order at 9:30 pm and I received a response the next morning that my issue was resolved. Woldn’t it be wonderful if ALL companies were so responsive? Way to go PetFlow!"

2017-11-15

Always excellent service

"I have been purchasing from PetFlow for several years now and love, love, love it. The service is always great and the prices are some of the best around. With 4 large dogs, I make a purchase almost every month of some kind. The price for my Eagle Pack dog food is on par with other online retailers but I find dog treats here that I can't find anywhere else and at much lower prices. Both times I had a problem it was handled immediately, even the email I sent in the middle of the night was replied to right away. "

2017-11-13

WONDERFUL Service!

"I have had nothing but great experiences with this company. They are extremely customer service oriented and you can really tell that they care for their pet parents. The delivery of my orders are always prompt but if there is some unforeseen delivery exception, I'm notified right away. If there are any issues with the condition in which my product(s) arrive they are always prompt in correcting the issue. "

2017-11-09

Great customer service!

"I am so surprised to see such low ratings for Petflow! I have been using them for years and have always had the BEST customer experience- whether it's help with picking out a new food for my dogs, replacing food damaged during shipping, pausing auto shipments, etc. Everyone I've spoken with has been friendly, knowledgeable, but most importantly HELPFUL. I can't tell you how many times I've called other companies and have gotten no help and it's so frustrating. I love using petflow, and I love the fact that I can always count on my food arriving on time so I don't have to go to a store and lug home a 60lb bag of food because I've run out. "

2017-11-09

Pawsome!!

"They do a great job, and they get it right!"

2017-11-08

Best way to get my "herd of dog" their food!

"I've been ordering from Petflow for years and have never had an issue. I order 60 lbs of food at a time, and it always comes in a timely manner, and no damage. Highly recommend Petflow!! "

2017-11-08

Great company if you don't lack intelligence

"So far this company has been a huge lifesaver. Not only have they provided me with great nutritional information, their auto-ship program is easy to manage and easy to adjust from the comfort of my own home. That plenty of times where I found better deals on other websites however because they have you provide feedback then provided equal if not better deals on a recurring basis for me so I can't really complain about not being able to cancel online because it's saved me in the long run. The very few instances where I've had damaged food I live either send a replacement no questions asked I haven't asked me to return any open bags or damaged cans matter of fact they asked me to donate which I'm a huge fan of. All in all I mean you'll run into the same kind of problems with most online retailers that you will with this company but the pros completely outweigh the cons and if you have issues their customer service is top-notch and they can walk you through how to do anything on the website which is a lifesaver because the auto-ship program can be confusing at first but once you figure it out it's easy."

Great Customer Service!

"Called becuase my food arrived with the box badly damaged, they offered to send a new one with no photos or anything! Got my replacement the next day, and the customer service was so nice about it too. Thanks PetFlow! "

Excellent

"PetFlow is the only place I'll shop!"

Awesome

"Always consistent, always great customer service. Never have a problem. "

2017-11-05

I miss Chewy!

"Nothing but problems since switching to Petflow. I only switched because Chewy stopped carrying the brand of food I feed my dogs. First off, the website is a headache in itself. I scheduled my auto ship for every two weeks on a Wednesday. Every time one order shipped, my next order would mysteriously change itself to Friday so I’d have to change it back. Twice I was sent a 3 lb bag of dog treats that were wide open and strewn about the shipping box. Once I was sent a bag of treats that was held together with packing tape. Tried to cancel then but they don’t give you an option online to do so, so then I got roped back into staying while talking to them on the phone. Last straw for me was when they took it upon themselves to take my almost $100 order out of my account two days early because the “nearest warehouse was out of one of my items and had to ship from the next closest facility in order for it to ‘get there on time’”...which it didn’t, and isn’t scheduled to arrive until a week after my order should’ve arrived...which made me have to buy dog food at a local store to make up for their screw up. "

2017-10-27

Don't waste your time because they will waste it for you

"The company put the dog food I order on back order for months. Then all of the sudden I get a delivery one day and it's for an entirely different brand of food. I looked at my order and they had changed my order without my consent. I called them and they said I had to bring the boxes to fedex (60 pounds of dog food) but their rep only sent me one label even though there were two packages. I assumed he knew what he was doing but once I got to fedex they said I needed two labels. I called them back and wound up with the same agent who said he would email me another label in 5 minutes and hung up on me. The label never arrived even though he knew I was standing in fedex waiting. I called back and the agent refused to transfer me back to the person I originally spoke to and also refused to transfer me to a manager. I cancelled my program on the spot. These people have no experience with customer service. Don't waste your time, they will be glad to waste more of it for you."

Share PetFlow's store rating

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!