Stores > zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.36/10 2.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review zulily by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Perfect - very happy with product and purchase from Zulily!!

"I purchases one pair of miss me jeans, tennis shoes (1), boots (1) and 10 dresses for my eight year old daughter. Very inexpensive and very high quality for the price I paid. All for under 200.00 and it shipped exactly as promised on the site. There are 4 items that I am still waiting on but they did not have the quick ship sign so I don't mind waiting and I knew that going into my purchase. I was just so happy with what I have so far I wanted to post a review. Very happy and will keep shopping on Zulily!!"

2017-09-05

"If I could give a zero Star I would , but 1 star is being too generous- but i guess i have to .

I am so annoyed, every order I placed , and I gave them 4 chances to see if it was just a minor glitch in the system, but NO they **** for real.

THE SIZES YOU FIND OUT AFTER THE FACT SMALL IS REALLY EXTRA SMALL, MEDIUM IS SMALL, LARGE IS MEDIUM ETC ETC. HORRIBLE HORIBLE . DONT WAST YOUR TIME

When you place an order they don't mention this order is coming from the other side of the universe! They don't tell you by the time you receive it if you ever receive it at all the season will have changed, and you wouldn't need the garments till next season. The tracking numbers they give you actually are so confusing shipped? not shipped? the last and final order which will be returned because I don't need it anymore was ordered on august 2, 2017 today is sept 5 2017 where the hell is it already? never ever ever again NEVER..

2017-08-30

Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!

" I paid for the return shipping on an item, they still charged me $5.95 return shipping charge. I am allowed to send items back at my own expenses. They said No I am not allow to do that! I don't think this is LEGAL!!! to demand people, use your "Per-Paid Label or Your Company choice of Delivery service"
I'm so frustrated with this, it is not the $5.95 it the principal ...We still live in America, Right??

Who can I report them to??? Help
wnj1031@yahoo.com

2017-08-25

Ridiculously Long Time

"Order from this site if you do not want your merchandise in a reasonable time. It was over 10 days in the delivery mode, that doesn't include the 2.5 weeks of whatever time. Really almost a month. Way too many choices out there that have reasonable delivery times. Never Again!"

2017-08-18

Great of you enjoy surprise packages

"I used to LOVE Zulily. I knew to buy items with name recognition or items made in another country AND to stay away from items specifically made for Zulily. The deals were so great, that waiting a month for delivery was no big deal. All orders were received and exactly as described. THEN ....... Zulily appears to have teamed with manufacturers for direct shipping purposes. Half of my last 6 orders have been filled with items totally different from the photos and often a different size. Customer service has given me boilerplate answers and, in each case, I have had to fight for my credits- including shipping costs. Most credits have taken over 3 weeks to receive and I have had to threaten credit card charge backs. BUY FROM ZULILY ONLY IF YOU ENJOY GRAB BAG SURPRISES AND TALKING WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
NEVER use a debit card - you may end up with nothing. I used to be an avid Zulily customer - now I am not sure if Zulily is suffering growing pains or is standing on its last leg. Just my opinion!!

2017-08-13

Returns

"I did not read the return policy, assuming it was like all other websites, that allow returns, especially on clothing. The dresses I ordered took 2 eeeks to get here, and I no longer needed them. I can return, but only for a credit. I do NOT want to shop on this site ever again. So I'm stuck!
Boo Zulilly!

2017-08-03

My Two go to sites: Zulily & Amazon

"I've purchased at least 15 items from Zulily and loved everything! My only complaint is the time it takes from placing the order and the time I receive it.

2017-07-21

Shipping and return costs too high

"I ordered one item, which was too small. Though I spent only $20.00, after a restocking fee and shipping costs to return I get a measly $7.00 in credit. Will NEVER order again from Zulily."

2017-07-15

Customer service is a JOKE

"I was a long time customer of Zuiliy until I ordered 2 Reebok shorts for my daughter. Both shorts were the same size and the measurements for the sizes were exactly the same. When my daughter tried on both shorts one pair fits her and one pair was a little small. When I requested a return shipping label on a product they MISREPRESENTED on sizing they wanted to charge me $5 restocking fee and shipping label. I let them know that they lost a customer who has spent thousands of dollars on the site because I was being nickel and dimed. I am taking my business to 6PM.COM."

2017-07-14

Be SURE to check the measurements first. The return policy is worse than no policy.

"Very cute clothes at attractive prices, but beware! Don't order anything you can't afford to return because their policy makes it totally not worth the trouble. Also, triple check sizes. I just received an XL that fit like a Medium, making the tunic I bought useless to me and all I can do is warn you! I ordered 3 tops recently and only one fit!"

2017-07-08

"Customer service is horrible! Have never had such a bad experience with any online retailer. Not only did they not rectify my situation, they never offered any type of discount or coupon. Apparently they don't care about losing customers."

2017-06-28

Don't care for them too much

"I bought a few items and went according to the size chart but the items were too small. I called to get them exchanged but they only do returns, I thought ok I'll return and reorder. Well all the items are got were no longer available and the make you pay for return shipping and only give you a store credit and the only items I got aren't available anymore. Not very happy with the way they do business I should have got a refund of my money to the card I used I will reorder things that add up to my store credit but won't order from them again."

2017-06-27

Reborn Collection! 3 Blouses/Dresses!

"Love this collection! Every half-sleeve blouse/dress look amazing! Ordered Medium even though my measurements fit the Large & they looked adorable & fit perfectly! I am 5'4" tall & so they are longer on me than the 5'8" model! I am **** & thick in the middle (kind of a square shape) & am planning to wear them with leggings! Material is beautiful & I couldn't be happier!"

2017-06-17

Love it

"I have been shopping zulily for a few years. I've only had one problem in the 3 years I've shopped, but they fixed the problem in less the 48 hours without any problems! Zulily is the only site I shop! I'm always recommend zulily!!! "

2017-06-14

Good Shopping Experience

"Colorful site. Easy to navigate. I enjoyed the wide variety of item available for sale. I received the order confirmation right away. Its always easy to shop on this website."

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zulily is not a merchant member
zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!