• Rating 10.00/10 5 reviews

zapcopiers is not a merchant member
    zapcopiers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • zapcopiers contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Zap has always pulled through and has managed to meet my needs. This time I was looking for a cheap HP color printer and for the first time I went with a recon. It was a real success. The machine was in perfect working order and it really kept the cost down."

"one thing I really like is that when I had a question about my order, they got back to my really quickly. Zapcopiers gives fast responses, not to mention fast shipping."

"Zap is the most simplified site I've ever shopped on. I would have just clicked right off if not for the 1020 HP printer that caught my eye on sale reconditioned. In terms of new versus reconditioned there is loads to say but I have always been thrilled when I've opted for recon, its just so much better value for money. All being said It's definitely worth purchasing from a reputable site because its their word that they've serviced the machine. Zap really came through for me and have sold me an as-good-as-new printer that has definitely been serviced because everything works smoothly. I'm wondering if it was just an old floor model that no one wanted?!"

"Great price for an HP. I always go for this site coz they stock solid reliable machines and are solid and reliable to deal with. Needed the printer at work and it arrived faster than i thought it would."

"I was looking around for a good deal and was open to buying reconditioned merchandise as long as it was cheap. great site i'll be visiting again."