"Do NOT have something delivered to an address if you will not be home and your product is over $100. I made a mistake by not seeing that if your order is over $100 a signature is required. This was my mistake and I take fault for this. However, I tried to have my shipment redirected or left without a signature. I called Zales who told me that they cannot make these changes once an order is placed and I would have to contact FedEx to have them leave it without the signature. Once I received the tracking information I called FedEx who told me they are paid to get the signature from Zales and I could ask Zales to place an indirect signature on the order. This means I could leave a note authorizing them to leave the package and sign the paper. I called Zales again. They would not do this and would not change the address to my work address. This was an engraved item. It is ridiculous that I cannot have the package left with my permision to do so or redirect it. Poor poor business decision to have this policy in place. I will NOT ever order or buy from Zales again. What a hassle. By the way, my purchase was $107!!!"

Zale Corp. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zale Corp. is not a merchant member
Zale Corp. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!