Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

All ok

"is really a discovering. recently made an order on this page and I had a couple of doubts. from customer service, I was always contacted to solve my problem. have a wide variety of products for women, men, children and home. This page is a wise guess. the quality is good. I recommend it. shipping is relatively fast. you have to take into account the sales section as they often put super good prices."

Dear Bella,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

Many thanks,

Shooping at Zaful

"The piece had quality and it was like in the photograph. I'm only sorry that it takes a bit longer to get to different countries than US. "

Super trendy and cheap!

"I ordered bikinis on Zaful earlier this year. They arrived on time and I think the quality is good considering the small price you are paying. I had to size up but the size guide on the website and other customers help me find my size! Costumer service replies very quickly and are very friendly.

It´s a good site for ordering trendy pieces. I'm happy with my order and look forward to continuing shopping on Zaful.

Dear Sofiass,

Thank you for your kind review.

Be sure to come back at Zaful soon for all our latest offers.

Best regards,

2017-10-13

Great Products! Great Service! Great Company!

"I bought 5 swimsuits form Zaful and was pleasantly surprised to find that they were all excellent quality but at an affordable price. the shipping was so fast too! the staff are also very helpful, whenever i had an queries i always was met with a speedy and helpful response! would highlighly recommend purchasing from Zaful :) "

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

2017-10-13

One of my favorite online ASIAN stores

"Recommend! What most people still don't get is that they are in China, things take time to arrive, not everything can arrive the same week you ordered and also.. ASIAN SIZING IS DIFFERENT! A size S is not going to be an American S size, it's going to be like an XXS..so if you're an M, I recommend to go two sizes up. I don't know about you but I don't mind having a label that says XXL as long as the item is cute and fits well. And I'm not being bribed or anything for this review.

Loved it!

"I have ordered 3 bikinis in 3 separate orders from their site and I am obsessed with every single one. The shipping took about 2 weeks with full tracking info. First of all the prices are just too good to pass up. I know that they are probably not going to last me forever but I personally love having a bigger collection to mix and match. Having said that, the bikinis look very well made. I was afraid they were going to be very cheap looking based on the price tag but that couldn't be further from the truth. The only slight problem was the sizing because it is quite difficult to choose the right one since some of them run small. However, zaful still gets 5 stars from me because I think the problem is solved by the amazing community of shoppers that they have acquired and everyone is very helpful leaving reviews for each item, the girls will tell you if you should go a size up."

Thank you for your sharing.

It is our great honour to hear you are in love with our items.

Thank you for your support.

2017-10-13

Cute summer clothes for reasonable prices

"I ordered 2 bathing suits and a summer 2 piece crop and shorts set that I love! Everything was really reasonable, I received a first time order discount, and got everything delivered within a week! Everything I ordered fit true to size -- no complaints! Will definitely be ordering from Zaful again. "

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

2017-10-13

Check best shopping site!

"I really like this site. My package arrived very quicly, well packed... Because all of that it is my favourite shooping site. Quality of all thing is amazing. Also, all things have a table with size and you can't mistake with it. Things are exatcly like as on photos. And people from Zaful are always gladly answer on all your questions.

Check Zaful and order dear!

Worth the risk

"I didn't want to spend a fortune on a bathing suit, and this website popped up as something that my friends had used before on Facebook, so I thought I'd take the risk — totally worth it. The suit arrived in the time it was estimated to take (International, so it takes a bit longer than domestic products), but I ordered in ahead of time in order to have it for a bachelorette party spent at the lake. The quality was better than I expected and I'm looking forward to making future purchases with them! "

Dear Morgshine,

Thank you for your kind review.

Be sure to come back at Zaful soon for all our latest offers.

Best regards,

Amazing Bathing Suits!

"Zaful is great. I was definitely skeptical at first but the quality was amazing. Would recommend! "

“Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We appreciate your support.

India

Products+service+packaging=amaaayzing

"It was my first time shopping experience with zaful and i couldn't say how much i loved their products exactly what I've ordered is what i got No spam "

“Dear Harshu,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

Zaful

"I had such a great experience ordering from zaful. The quality of their products is crazy for how good the prices are. Shipping to canada was pretty quick seeing how far of a travel it is, both my packages came within 1-2 weeks of ordering. Everything i ordered looks just like the pictures. Some items do run a little small, so use your judgment when choosing sizes. I have only tried their swim wear, but will definitely be ordering more clothing from this site."

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

Many thanks,

So cute

"They have so many cute items to choose from and its hard to pick which ones you want to buy because there is so much. "

“Dear Briseimartine,

I will buy there again

I was hesitating when I saw the prices and the beautifull swimsuits. But let me tell u I was so happy I decided to get this good deal, fast shipping, nice quality For the price, and for my post partum body was what I needed. I felt super secure of my body with one piece swimsuitI as I have never before my pregnancy wore one. But this one-piece swimsuit made me look like a hot mama during this summer. Thanks to all the team I super recommend this swimsuits and defentinely one of my next purchase for 2018 summer
.JPG

Dear Paocarbonel,

Thank you for your sharing.

It is our great honour to hear that you love the items.

Thank you for your support.

Really good

"He realizado tres compras y todas han estado en excelente estados y con un precio muy bueno. "

“Dear Sof.,

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.