Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

excellent service and products

"Zaful since the start gave me a full experience at being affordable and supportive with their costumers. Excellent quality and arrived earlier than expected."

Dear Arymg,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

5 star company!!!

"When ordering my product it was completely hassle free and arrived on time. Zaful's service is amazing and their team tends to customer's needs quickly. The quality of Zaful's products is phenomenal and true to all types of body shapes and sizes. Not only does Zaful have quality products that are fashion forward but, they cost way less than most popular leading brands. Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing from Zaful.com again!!!!"

“Dear Zoelanier

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

Cute trendy clothing

"Very on top of trends and new looks! Love!
Decent service, and decent quality material. It takes a couple weeks to get your order but thats because its coming from China. The sizes run a bit small but over all I'm happy with my products! I will definitely be ordering from here again. I love the variety of the clothing styles and colour options. I wish there were more XL size options for the majority of the clothing since the sizes run small

Amazing clothes!

"I absolutely love Zaful! I've shopped there a few times now and haven't had an issue. Their customer support is phenomenal and they're always on time with my packages. I wear a size small and the clothes run true to size which is great! I like to keep my wardrobe updated every few months and I can shop at Zaful without breaking my budget. "

Surprisingly good

"I had heard many mixed reviews about Zaful and was therefore very skeptical about them, especially because their items are all very cheap in price and usually price reflects quality. I decided to order anyways. My package took quite a while to arrive but I wasn't in a rush to get it so I didn't mind. I was honestly surprised by the quality of the items I received. I ordered 2 bikinis which were around $15 AUD each. The material was quite nice and felt like the material on all of my other bathers. They both also looked exactly like the photos on the website which I was super happy about. Thankfully I ordered a size up (I'm usually a small but I ordered a medium) and they fit almost perfectly. For the price, you really can't go wrong with their items, especially the bathers. They're not the best fitting or best quality bathers I own but they are excellent for the price. My advice would be to consider sizing up when purchasing; I'm so glad I did. Overall I am very happy with my purchases and will be ordering again soon. "

Worth it

"Very affortable prices. Make sure to check out the other reviews to see how the product fits before ordering. You will save yourself so much time. "

“Dear Jburnaz,

VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

"I ordered three bikinis from zaful, all at a great price. Bikinis are a tricky item to order because they have to fit just right. To my surprise, everything fit perfect. They were all adjustable so I could choose the strap length and all and they were all good quality. It arrived after 3 weeks but that is what estimated shipping is anyway. Great service."

“Dear Michel,

Reliable shop

"I was skeptical about Zaful until the package arrives as prices are too reasonable. But to my surprise, everything is as good as photo/size description. I had one problem, it was not defect but problem in squeezing me in a dress with side zipper. The dress was too cute to give it up and there was no option to return it because I purchased it with reduced price. I wrote to Customer Service about my experience and my idea for improvement in the next product. Guess what? Customer Service offered me a great deal! I am so happy for it. Thank you!"

Dear Rouge,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

2017-07-18

My new favorite online shop!

"Zaful definitely surprised me in the best way possible. I was very skeptical ordering from an international online shop, not sure what the quality was like, how many weeks/months it'd take to receive my order, or how legitimate it was, but after reading some pretty positive reviews I decided to give it a shot and I was so pleasantly surprised and satisfied with this company. The quality of the clothing is so good, the shipping took less than 2 weeks, AND the prices are unmatched. To top it off, their customer service is so kind, responsive, and will do anything to make sure their customers are satisfied. Their merchandise looks exactly the same as it does in the photos, and they have an awesome feature on their product reviews to let customers post photos which is extremely helpful when you're skeptical or unsure of how something will fit on your body. Overall, i'm so happy I found this website! I recommend it to everyone!!!! "

“Dear lizziefleitas,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

I'm in love

"Before making purchases with this site, I did some research, watched some youtube reviews/rants & read some of the reviews on their site. People had some mixed feelings but I have to say I am very pleased. I have placed two orders with Zaful & am so glad I made them. For one specific order, I ordered two bathing suits, a sports bra, romper & jumpsuit. Everything else was great quality especially for the price being paid. The bathing suits aren't see through & fit great. The romper fits me just fine. The sports bra gives me **** & holds everything in place. The only let downs I experienced was one bathing suit bottom I ordered had a gap up front but I assume thats due to how I chose to wear it, & the jump suit went out of stock (but I was sent my refund right away). Great customer service. I also received my items quicker than expected. I think I've found my new favorite place to shop. "

Best Regards,

Excellent shopping site!

"I had the pleasure of shopping twice on the website and the experience was wonderful. The pieces are exactly as shown, have great prices and a perfect service. They are always ready to take any doubts and I say that it is very worthwhile."

“Dear Dealimac,

Great experience

"I have had a great experience buying from Zaful. I liked what I got the first time so much that I have even placed a second order. I got two bathing suits, a pair of sunglasses, a necklace, and a romper. It did take awhile to come, but I expected that since it was coming from China. I was fine with this since the shipping was free! I ordered bathing suits with many reviews and sized up. These bathing suits are not the best quality in the entire world, but they were incredible for the price. They were also much better than I thought they would be. Everything I ordered was very cute and I liked it very much. I will continue to shop with Zaful. "

“Dear veronicag,

Great site!

"I always order my swimsuits from here and they are never poor quality considering the price. I love zaful and highly recommend it to anyone!! Shipping took about a week to arrive which was great considering its coming from a very far distance. No complaints whatsoever, love the website!"

Zaful surprised and impressed

"I had seen many ads for the website Zaful and wasn't sure what to expect from it. I spent some time scrolling through their website and decided to take a chance and order a few items. It takes a couple weeks to get your order but thats because its coming from China (i think its china). Before i received my items, I was impressed with their prices; they are very reasonable. I was also impressed that I got my tracking information within the next day. When my items finally arrived, I was VERY impressed. they came just as they were pictured online and fit me perfectly! the quality of the clothes comes as good as you pay for them. I am already loving my new clothes and can't wait to wear my new swimsuit. Thank you so much Zaful!"

2017-07-18

Forever ordering from zaful!

"I never ordered clothing or bathing suits online before zaful, so I was a little skeptical at first. When I ordered my suit, it was shipped in 3 days and arrived within 2 weeks. The suit fit perfectly and matched exactly with their size chart reference. The suit is great quality and super cute-I don't think you could find a more unique suit in stores. I can't wait to show my bathing suit off at the beach. I will definitely be ordering more from zaful in the future!!!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.