Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

I am very satisfied!

"I love the material, the style and the overall look of my clothes i purchased at ZAFUL. Most of all they are very fast in shipping, i did not expect for it to arrive that quick. I got compliments from my co workers and refer them to check the website and to download the ZAFUL app which is very easy and user friendly. For all the woman out there its worth your money. :) I just wanted to share my honest opinion and review. "

2017-06-20

Zaful Always Find a Solution!

"A few of the items I ordered did not match up with the size chart but Zaful was very generous in offering me a different size in the products free of charge or a full refund without returning the product I received.

They are timely in response to your tickets. Some items did take longer than expected to arrive, but other came in a very timely manner. its always a hit or miss with online shopping but Zaful's amazing customer service will keep me coming back!

Soooo amazing

"I have ordered bikinis from Zaful many times already and all of them are such great quality. Everytime I have a question the people of zaful are always there to help and get back to me quickly and are so kind. I have recommended zaful to my friends and family and will continue to recommend and buy from them. "

2017-06-19

Awesome quality of clothing and amazing store!

"I had a fantastic experience with Zaful. My order was quite large but it arrived very quickly! I was amazed by the quality of items I recieved, especially given the fantastic prices! I was very impressed with every item I recieved and I have already gotton dozens of compliments from multiple people. This is my honest opinion and I would be willing to share it with others! I definitely recommend Zaful due to their amazing prices, quality and customer service!"

“Dear Alexandra,
We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-06-19

Zaful experience!

"I never heard about zaful before and I had no references, but when I started to see the app and the reviews I found amazing that several reviews had photo and that was really helpful.
I bought several bikinis because I sell clothes and my clients are really happy with the product and quality.
I highly recomend Zaful.

“Dear Cristinacvc,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

Excellent

"My experience was excellent. The shipping and delivery date was just as expected and said to be. The swimsuit is pretty much perfect, it just runs small.. the material is my favorite part though. Not fake feeling or rough. Also the customer service is great too! I get a reply within 24 hours and get all my questions answered. The only thing that was a little confusing was the tracking site. Couldn't really follow what it said and never really showed a delivery date but overall it came in the time it's supposed to."

“Dear Stephanie,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

sooo good :)

"I have been looking for a decent red 'baywatch' kind of swimwear and this is the best so far, the material, the style aaaand the price as well. It was my first zaful order, a red bikini, and I am pleased. I was afraid that it was going to be loose as I usually wear size 'xs' and only 's' was avaible, but it turned out just all right. I have already ordered my second bikini and I am about to try their dresses out too. :)"

“Dear LolkaBorka,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

Good value for price

"My orders came within a month. I'm satified with all the products. Prices are great. I recommend."

“Dear Dorina,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

GREAT STORE

"My experience has been great!
I ordered a shirt and a romper for only 25$ and got them after 10 days.
The quality of the clothes is great and they are really true size!
Could't stay away from the website and ordered other two rompers!!
Shop on Zaful!!!

“Dear Marisa,

Awesome shopping experience

"First, great selection of cute, chic clothes and to easy checkout.

The Zaful points are great incentive to continue shopping there. There seems to always be some sort of promotion :) I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me, so I've been hesitant to do any online "clothing" shopping, but they changed my mind.

I had to cancel a part of the order, but the customer support team helped me with it within a day of contacting them.

Amazing, top notch shopping experience.

“Dear Mika,

great value and service!

"After first being a little skeptical to order from here seeing as the prices were so low, and that they probably came from China, but when my orders finally came in it was so worth it. All bikinis are around $15 for the set which is sooooo cheap considering I have $90 suits that look the same. And Ive had dozens and dozens of girls ask on my insta where I get all the cute bikinis. However, if you want them fast you need to pay for express shipping because it takes a while to come in otherwise (three weeks).
Service is also great, they respond quickly and are happy to change your order in any way.
And I would recommend sizing up as they run small. I am usually an XS but have to get an S for all bikinis or even an M.

“Dear Alexandra,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

We kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page in order to choose the correct size.

2017-06-17

The quality is not the best but for the price is fine

"The quality is not the best but for the price is fine. (I ordered Swimwear)
I recommend choosing size up and read the reviews of the people!

Cons:
-It takes more than two weeks to arrive in spain
-Was sent in two parts and I only got one at the moment

Great experience

"I have ordered twice since finding out about this company (two bathing suits and a pair of sunglasses). The company is serious, the products have low prices and are trendy, fashionable items. My experience with them has been great, the shipping times were adequate, their customer service is quick and effective. The products are nice quality and their fit is true to size. Payment is easy and safe."

“Dear Deborag,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your support.

2017-06-17

The most best & most affordable online store!

"I recently ordered a bathing suit and it was just like the pictures ! Amazing quality and just beautiful! I definitely recommend this website & I will definitely be buying again!!"

Dear Customer,

Best Regards,

2017-06-16

Great!

"I've made 2 orders already in their website. Beautiful products! Although the ones with better quality-price, in my opinion, are within the Swimwear collection. Comparing to the bikinis and trikinis I find in my country, they are very cheap AND pretty! Also, I love the reviews segment! It is fucral for me to read what others have to say about the clothing. Is is too small, should I buy the M? And you can actually see how it looks like in different bodies (in factual persons!)."

“Dear MafPM,

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.