Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Quick shipping and cute bikinis!

"I recently bought three bikinis off Zaful! They all arrived within a week and a half of ordering which I was happily surprised by! Being able to review the items you buy on their website makes it really easy for other people interested in buying the product to know what they are really getting and whether it may be necessary to size up! 2 out of 3 bikinis fit perfectly but one I probably should have sized up as many previous buyers suggested to me! "

“Dear Kelly,

2017-09-20

Great deals, great service!

" I've ordered with Zaful three times now and I am very happy with my experience overall. The first purchase I made one their site arrived damaged. Two of the three necklaces were broken, but their customer service was vey kind and helpful refunding my money in full for both necklaces. They offer great deals especially compared to other sites with similar fashion choices. I've ordered jewelry, dresses in the past year and was vey pleased with the quality of their clothing compared to the prices. Most recently I've ordered a top with another dress and I can't wait to receive my order! I will continue to shop with them. "

Dear Yolanda,

I loved it!

"I had never bought something online, but Zaful made it a very pleasant experience. I got exactly what I saw in the pictures and within the estimated time. Also, the customer service is always kind and very helpful."

Dear Dtous,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

2017-09-20

Very cute bikinis for low prices

"I love the bikinis there, you could probably get the same ones on other websites but for way more money. But check the reviews for knowing which size to order, I'm EU 34-36 and ordered an S, the bottoms were a bit too small. Ordered some of them again in M, hope they'll fit better. (zaful nickname: 1811v9l5)"

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

Excellent

"As long as you have realistic expectations of how the clothes will look on you and realise that you get the quality you are paying for the clothes can be incredible! I've ordered some bikinis and lots of clothes before from here and loved every garment. I have ordered from here at least 4 times and will order from here many more! They also have a great reviews system on each item page so you can see customer photos and opinions! "

Dear Eljayx,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

Loves me some Zaful

"I always shop at Zaful, it is my go to for unique and different clothing that will make you stand out from the rest! quality and style is what they offer and I am so glad I stumbled across this website. I purchased this corduroy sweater type of blouse that is so cute and unique and I cannot wait to wear it this fall!!!! so looking fwd to making a statement in this piece.. Thanks Zaful, your customer service is wonderful, shipping is pretty fast and returns are made so easy! "

“Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-09-20

I recommended this store!

"I purchased many items from Zaful and i want to say that the items as always same as pictures on website. Last time I ordered a denim jacket, gray tasseled blouse and pineapple print t-shirt. All of these things fits me perfect. The quality and colour are very good. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.I've had very good experiences with Zaful. I recommended this store!"

Great Fit

"I purchased 3 items from Zaful.com . One wonderful dress the size was perfect it was the first time that i bought something from this company .The others were one swimwear , i had my thoughts before buying without trying but it was great and the material very good at the right price.The last one was a dress for the beach it was quite good for the price. i will order again for sure as i hadn't any issue with the products. Moreover , the costumer service is very helpful as i had a problem with the shipping but at the end i did receive all and it was everything fine"

Great quality

"I purchased three clothing items, of which 2 bikinis. The First bikini is maroon and was true to the size, and the second one is silver grey and also true to the size, both fit very well and the quality of the material is really good. My third item was a two piece and looks even better than the picture when I tried it on. My only complaint is the shipping, they said it would take 20 - 25 days and it took almost a month shipping it to South Africa."

“Dear Annemie,

Excellent experience

"I've had the pleasure of shopping with Zaful and have been very happy with my experience. The clothes are to a high standard. Also the time I received my package was very quick! Can't wait to shop with them in the near future."

Cute and awesome itpieces

"I already ordered several times on their website and I'm always very happy with the outcome! Great bikinis with awesome quality as well as lovely pieces. Just remember to order a size up, because of the asian size run. Already ordered 3 bikinis of their site and none of them have any problems, just beautiful.The customer service is also very nice and helpful, I once had a problem with my order and they solved it quick and easy!
I would highly recommend this website, fast shipping to Germany and also always hot discount codes!

Love Zaful!

"I purchase a lot of items in Zaful and never failed me. I love the pants that I got on the site, it is super cute and stylish. The crossbody bag is also cute and surprisingly has a great quality. The slip ons that I got are also so pretty and it will last a long period of time, they are comfy too! For the shipping, I am always impressed because it will arrive on time and in good condition!"

Low Price for Good Quality

"I was really impressed with the quality of the clothing, considering the amazing prices! Although it does take awhile to ship, it is completely worth the wait, in my opinion. I've bought quite a few articles from Zaful and everytime I've had friends ask me where I got my clothes!!! "

Loved the Unique Style

"After seeing Zaful on my Facebook feed, I decided to bite the bullet and order one of their bikinis. Being hesitant about online bikini shopping, especially from a company where I hadn't seen or felt the quality in hand I was nervous about what would show up to my door. I purchased one bikini from Zaful, the Patchwork Print Bralette Scoop Bikini Set in Floral and couldn't of been happier with the unique style, great price and quality of the bikini. If I could suggest anything to anyone though, it would be to pick a style on the larger end (if you fill out a small normally, go for the medium!) My small fits like a large extra small, or a snug small. Overall though I am really happy my bikini."

Dear AliW,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

ONLINE SHOPPING NIGHTMARE - OVER $100 DOWN THE DRAIN

"Do not order from this company, the clothes were cheap and nothing like the photos at all. The only thing I kept were a few bathing suits, which were hit or miss, and also because it's impossible to return anything because they cannot issue a form for prepaid shipping to return items to China. Without that form, the shipping would have cost me $150, which was more than my order was worth (approximately $130). They then had me ship everything to some address in Rancho Cucamonga and have still not issued my refund of $130 something several MONTHS later. Now they are asking for the tracking number and date that I did this. PLEASE. JUST GIVE ME MY REFUND. This was money down the drain. Seriously, do yourself a favor and order clothes from anywhere else!

UPDATE: ZAFUL, WHY DO YOU NEED MY TRACKING NUMBER?! YOU DID NOT ASK ME FOR THIS BEFORE, YOU JUST SAID TO INCLUDE THE RMA FORM, WHICH I DID! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID:

"We are so sorry for that currently we cannot provide shipping label because it has incurred a bug in our system. Therefore the system cannot generate shipping label. To speed the return, please kindly return your package by yourselves first. In this case, we will allow you return to our USA address. Please refer to the attachment and download & print the attached RMA form, and put it in the package. This is so that we can check your return and contact you when we receive the package. Please kindly notes your RMA number is your order number."

I DID EXACTLY THIS AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER? PLEASE JUST STOP PUTTING ANY MORE OF THE BURDEN ON ME FOR THIS TERRIBLE TRANSACTION AND ISSUE MY REFUND. YOUR RETURN POLICY IS A COMPLETE LIE.

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

“Dear ericagut,
We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to you.

After reviewing our record, we confirm we have allowed this return. We will refund you after receiving the package.
However we need the tracking number to track the progress of the package return.

We have contacted you via ticket with our solution,please check it and reply to us.

Best Regards
Zaful Customer Service”

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.