Stores > zZounds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review zZounds by clicking a star below.
2017-07-08

JUST DONT- PERIOD!!!!!!

"DONT USE THERE TIME PAYMENTS AT ALL. THEY WILL SAY YOU NEVER PUSHED THE SELECTED BUTTON AT CHECK OUT. THEY OFFER IT BUT DO NOT RESPECT IT. I RECIEVED THE GUITAR THAT I WANTED, HOWEVER, IAM REALLY AFRAID TO OPEN IT FOR ANOTHER HORROR STORY. SENDING IT BACK UNOPENEDAND UNSEALED. BUT IS HORROR STORY # 3 COMMING TO GET MY REFUND. HHMMMM"

2017-06-22

Gretsch Rancher Penguin

"Just received my new Gretsch Rancher Penguin Parlor Guitar today, free two day shipping, guitar played Great right out of the box, excellent build quality, fishman sounds amazing! Highly recommend it and ZZounds superb customer service!! "

Mark R. Garner's Avatar

USA, Planet Earth
2017-06-17

Bought Lots of Stuff (with zero problems)

"In the past year I have bought three guitars, several cases, two amps and other misc. items. I returned one amp due to it being incompatible with a stereo rig I was running and I returned an FX pedal that was admittedly an 'impulse purchase'. Both returns were processed and refunded QUICKLY with no hassle. I was charged a small return shipping fee for the pedal (which was expected). Their payment plans are second to none. They make it way too easy for me to indulge my obsession with guitars. Items have all been in 'as-advertised' condition, securely packaged and delivered promptly. I love these guys."

2017-06-03

Great Guitar,Great Service!!

"I received my Epi Les paul custom pro in great condition. Sounds and plays great.Zzounds were great to work with.Will buy from them again."

2017-05-19

Idk what the complaints are about

"Received my product. Free 2 day shipping. Taylor Dlx 214ce Grand auditorium. No problems. Great product. No scratches, dents or any issues. Thanks zzounds will be using you again."

2017-05-13

Just Pefect!

"I have ordered three different speakers from this company with ZERO problems! Each came well packaged with super fast free shipping! Their payment option program makes purchases easy on the pocketbook with NO interest on extended payments. Couldn't be happier.!

2017-05-11

Does not care if you received what you paid for!!!

"Zzounds has absolutely no empathy for their customers. They shipped to the wrong address and cannot track the item when it was returned by the residents of that address who sent it back via fedex ground. They basically took my money and said they fulfilled the order and there's nothing they can do. Unbelievable!! One typo on your order can cost you hundreds of dollars... I am certain that if this was amazon, guitar center or any other supplier their would've been a plan of action to resolve the matter. They basically want me to walk away having paid for nothing, I'm not waiting on them to maybe see if it returns to the warehouse, will dispute with my bank immediately!"

2017-05-01

Sratched and dented

"Ordered 2016 Les Paul, thought I had a good deal at $2169.00 with $100 dollar discount the zzounds operator had offered me. Sweet (I thought) . Got the LP dropped off and received a sratched and dented up LP. The check off sheet inside the guitar case that is filled out at time of sale ,stated that this is a unmarked and perfect guitar. There quality control guy must be blind! The top cap is in good shape but for the sides and back. This has more rash than stewie **** on family guy... now I called them and they offer me it for scratch and dent price. $1944.00. I offer them $1744.00 $100.00 for the hundred they gave me when ordered, and hundred off for the inconvenience of sending me this dog bone. More sell it ,than take care of the customer attitude. I told there return department, that if they had called me prior to just shipping this out and explaining about the condition of the finish, I may have payed as a scratch and dent price. But when you take it upon yourself to make that decision for me ( it should cost you ,not ME) . They came back and said we will only sell it as a S&D and the price $1944.00 and no where not going to give you the $100.00 off that we gave you in the first-time deal. I must be a customer servant"

2017-04-27

Fantastic !!

"I placed my order on a Monday and had the gear on Wednesday afternoon.
I used the four month payment option and am thrilled with the level of service and how fats and easy it was.
As a working musician that is a lifesaver.
Didn't miss a beat.
I will definitely be using this site again!!!

Michael Rye.

2017-04-20

beyond pleased !

"ive spent a small fortune there and have zero regrets.every guitar from my Gibson Les Paul to my Washburn has came perfectly set up ,stringed and tuned. with no issues and all delivered within a week.as soon as my marshal amp is payed for i plan on using them again. i recommend zzounds to all my friends."

2017-04-19

Takes No Responsibility Past 45 Days

"I purchased a Taylor classic guitar from Zzsounds. Within several weeks, the tuning peg assembly started pulling away from the neck on one side. What does the company do in the face of this obvious defect: announce that I'm beyond is 45-day return policy so have no remedy. Avoid this seller. "

2017-04-04

returns

"i have spent thousands over the years with this company , never had a problem in the past .However in the last year it's gone down hill . I'm a professional musician . I HAVE OPENED for national acts over the years ! well i recently orderd a Zoom Q8n Zoom handi cam and they canceled my order and said they want TAKE any future orders in the future because of too many returns ! honestly my recent returns were done in good faith , tried the product but didn't fit my need! a few were dfective ! so now they cut me off -- unbelievable ! for the record i purchased a 16oo Martin 12 string in the past from them ! they shipped it from up north to down south twice so ultimately ended up with a warp bulge at the 12th fret ,after the 45 day return was up ! i called Marin they said - they NEVER SHIP BELOW A CERTAIN TEMPERATURE for just that reason ! so you all have been warned ! i stopped using zzsounds for a while . only reason i even tried again was because sweetwater was out of them ! "

2017-02-20

Excellent company for Instrument Financing

"Through using the financing service for Zzounds, I was able to provide my husband with an expensive guitar for his 50th birthday. This guitar was something he has wanted all his life and something I knew I could not pay for outright with cash. After 12 months, the guitar was paid off and my husband was totally surprised, happy and satisfied.

I would not have been able to provide this wonderful experience without the financing service of Zzounds. The transaction was incredibly smooth and I highly recommend this company.

2017-02-14

BEWARE!! ZERO QUALITY CONTROL!!

"I purchased a $400 Ibanez bass for my daughter for Christmas. Not having ever owned or played a bass before we were unaware the instrument arrived with a manufacturers defect and "frets out". She recently took a lesson, using the instrument for the first time, and learned there is a defect in the bass that should've been caught prior to shipping IF the shipper tuned and checked their merchandise prior to shipping. Upon contacting Zzounds I was informed we are "outside of their 45 day return policy" and to contact Ibanez directly. So now we have a $400 problem because they didn't bother to QC their merchandise. I should've read their reviews prior to purchasing from them. I'VE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH AMAZON STANDING BEHIND THEIR MERCHANDISE. Wish I'd've just stuck with a trusted and reputable company. "

2017-02-14

i started my new account and i said ima new customer guys

"under zzounds return it say We allow you to return almost any product for any reason. When returning a product, you can request an identical replacement item, exchange the product for another product, or request a refund. When procedures are followed, there are no restocking fees. For Canadian and US territories customers, please note that if you request an exchange, we require the original item to be received and processed in our warehouse before shipping a replacement. but when i return my item i told the customer service i wood like the exchange for in mixer i place in that oder thinking it was in mixer it was in mixer case so i got the ra# number to return the item my tracking say it been at thay offic since friday tracing number are 9505 5141 5632 7039 0342 51 so they say it will take a few to the return take that amount back i ask can i do exchange as it say like i wanted to do for in mixer they talking about it wood be in first down payment again come on bizzness is bizznees stop puting bull **** in the game i paid for these item your ship it it was rong i return it if i want some eles it should not be in payment i still have the account and i still o you,ll guy,s let make some money together **** makeing me ack kup the way people doing thay **** so i just want to leave that comment there ive been trying to keep up with my bills and everything bad eneff thats how paypal like to get over and ebay sometimes long there together thay will tell u something "

Share zZounds's store rating

zZounds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zZounds is not a merchant member
zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!