Stores > zZounds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review zZounds by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

zZounds no problems

"I have utilized zZounds from day one, I have also tried AMS as well as Sweetwater and I buy from all of them, although Sweetwater only has a 3 payment schedule. I have never had a problem returning a product that was defective to any of these suppliers. I only had one problem with an acoustic guitar from zZounds that I'm sure was damaged during shipping where the head stock was broken in the hard shell case. zZounds sent me a return label and as soon as they saw the tracking number in their system they sent out another guitar, so no problems there. The staff has always been great and their payment plans after you have been with them for awhile are extend longer then what the product might show a very big help, it's so nice not paying interest and having great repayment options. Keep up the great work guys. R. L. Tucson AZ"

2017-08-26

Incredible

"My experience from start to finish was amazing.
I'm a beginner but wanted a top quality guitar to learn on and I must say there selection of guitars was great from Gibson, epiphone and many more.
The application process was quick and I was surprised at the speed of delivery 2 days and I had the guitar in my hands.
THANK YOU Zzounds you will be my source for any musical equipment.
Others turned me down but your 12 payment no interest plan I was shocked when you approved me, I had almost given up. Thank you 1 lifetime customer

2017-08-02

No returns on DOA audio/midi interface

"Beware of buying electronics from Zzounds. The return policy states that they take returns or exchanges and will pay for shipping if the product is defective, but that is not so. I received a Presonus bundle and the left speaker was defective. I called Zzounds and they stated that I should go through Presonus. After troubleshooting with Presonus Ireland for 5 days we determined that the speakers need to be replaced. Presonus stated that since they were brand new, that I should call Zzounds. I explained that they sent me to them. The requested the name of whom I spoke with and they contacted Zzounds. Zzounds stated that it is there policy not take returns/exchanges on Presonus equipment. Presonus is now going to exchange the speakers. 9 days and I am still waiting for my speakers. It will most likely be at least 3 weeks from the time I received my order until I can utilize my new equipment. Really bad customer service. Purchase your music equipment else where and make sure they have a solid return policy. Most of all really research the vendor reviews."

2017-07-08

JUST DONT- PERIOD!!!!!!

"DONT USE THERE TIME PAYMENTS AT ALL. THEY WILL SAY YOU NEVER PUSHED THE SELECTED BUTTON AT CHECK OUT. THEY OFFER IT BUT DO NOT RESPECT IT. I RECIEVED THE GUITAR THAT I WANTED, HOWEVER, IAM REALLY AFRAID TO OPEN IT FOR ANOTHER HORROR STORY. SENDING IT BACK UNOPENEDAND UNSEALED. BUT IS HORROR STORY # 3 COMMING TO GET MY REFUND. HHMMMM"

2017-06-22

Gretsch Rancher Penguin

"Just received my new Gretsch Rancher Penguin Parlor Guitar today, free two day shipping, guitar played Great right out of the box, excellent build quality, fishman sounds amazing! Highly recommend it and ZZounds superb customer service!! "

Mark R. Garner's Avatar

USA, Planet Earth
2017-06-17

Bought Lots of Stuff (with zero problems)

"In the past year I have bought three guitars, several cases, two amps and other misc. items. I returned one amp due to it being incompatible with a stereo rig I was running and I returned an FX pedal that was admittedly an 'impulse purchase'. Both returns were processed and refunded QUICKLY with no hassle. I was charged a small return shipping fee for the pedal (which was expected). Their payment plans are second to none. They make it way too easy for me to indulge my obsession with guitars. Items have all been in 'as-advertised' condition, securely packaged and delivered promptly. I love these guys."

2017-06-03

Great Guitar,Great Service!!

"I received my Epi Les paul custom pro in great condition. Sounds and plays great.Zzounds were great to work with.Will buy from them again."

2017-05-19

Idk what the complaints are about

"Received my product. Free 2 day shipping. Taylor Dlx 214ce Grand auditorium. No problems. Great product. No scratches, dents or any issues. Thanks zzounds will be using you again."

2017-05-13

Just Pefect!

"I have ordered three different speakers from this company with ZERO problems! Each came well packaged with super fast free shipping! Their payment option program makes purchases easy on the pocketbook with NO interest on extended payments. Couldn't be happier.!

2017-05-11

Does not care if you received what you paid for!!!

"Zzounds has absolutely no empathy for their customers. They shipped to the wrong address and cannot track the item when it was returned by the residents of that address who sent it back via fedex ground. They basically took my money and said they fulfilled the order and there's nothing they can do. Unbelievable!! One typo on your order can cost you hundreds of dollars... I am certain that if this was amazon, guitar center or any other supplier their would've been a plan of action to resolve the matter. They basically want me to walk away having paid for nothing, I'm not waiting on them to maybe see if it returns to the warehouse, will dispute with my bank immediately!"

2017-05-01

Sratched and dented

"Ordered 2016 Les Paul, thought I had a good deal at $2169.00 with $100 dollar discount the zzounds operator had offered me. Sweet (I thought) . Got the LP dropped off and received a sratched and dented up LP. The check off sheet inside the guitar case that is filled out at time of sale ,stated that this is a unmarked and perfect guitar. There quality control guy must be blind! The top cap is in good shape but for the sides and back. This has more rash than stewie **** on family guy... now I called them and they offer me it for scratch and dent price. $1944.00. I offer them $1744.00 $100.00 for the hundred they gave me when ordered, and hundred off for the inconvenience of sending me this dog bone. More sell it ,than take care of the customer attitude. I told there return department, that if they had called me prior to just shipping this out and explaining about the condition of the finish, I may have payed as a scratch and dent price. But when you take it upon yourself to make that decision for me ( it should cost you ,not ME) . They came back and said we will only sell it as a S&D and the price $1944.00 and no where not going to give you the $100.00 off that we gave you in the first-time deal. I must be a customer servant"

2017-04-27

Fantastic !!

"I placed my order on a Monday and had the gear on Wednesday afternoon.
I used the four month payment option and am thrilled with the level of service and how fats and easy it was.
As a working musician that is a lifesaver.
Didn't miss a beat.
I will definitely be using this site again!!!

Michael Rye.

2017-04-20

beyond pleased !

"ive spent a small fortune there and have zero regrets.every guitar from my Gibson Les Paul to my Washburn has came perfectly set up ,stringed and tuned. with no issues and all delivered within a week.as soon as my marshal amp is payed for i plan on using them again. i recommend zzounds to all my friends."

2017-04-19

Takes No Responsibility Past 45 Days

"I purchased a Taylor classic guitar from Zzsounds. Within several weeks, the tuning peg assembly started pulling away from the neck on one side. What does the company do in the face of this obvious defect: announce that I'm beyond is 45-day return policy so have no remedy. Avoid this seller. "

2017-04-04

returns

"i have spent thousands over the years with this company , never had a problem in the past .However in the last year it's gone down hill . I'm a professional musician . I HAVE OPENED for national acts over the years ! well i recently orderd a Zoom Q8n Zoom handi cam and they canceled my order and said they want TAKE any future orders in the future because of too many returns ! honestly my recent returns were done in good faith , tried the product but didn't fit my need! a few were dfective ! so now they cut me off -- unbelievable ! for the record i purchased a 16oo Martin 12 string in the past from them ! they shipped it from up north to down south twice so ultimately ended up with a warp bulge at the 12th fret ,after the 45 day return was up ! i called Marin they said - they NEVER SHIP BELOW A CERTAIN TEMPERATURE for just that reason ! so you all have been warned ! i stopped using zzsounds for a while . only reason i even tried again was because sweetwater was out of them ! "

Share zZounds's store rating

zZounds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zZounds is not a merchant member
zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!