Stores > xByte Technologies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-09-22

StarWind and xByte Technologies | Microsoft Ignite Cooperation

"xByte did a great job for us on providing necessary servers and equipment for our Microsoft Ignite Expo demonstration. The task was challenging since we've had to go far beyond the standard DELL configuration and arm the servers with additional complex equipment to be able to plug in some hardware engineering samples. Todd Kisida, Don Hock, and Ryan Brown did an amazing job and we all here at StarWind very appreciate this. All the equipment was shipped perfectly in time and we hope we will have a lot of success on MS Ignite thank to you too, guys! Thanks a lot!"

2016-09-13

Service with a (virtual) smile!

"I've used xByte in previous years and they never fail to impress me with their level of service and quality of products.

Highly recommended!

2016-08-26

Life Savers (and not the delicious hard candy)

"Had an urgent need for a specific power supply that was on back order with the vendor. They had it on hand and saved the day"

2016-08-16

missing part made right, & right away!

"The entire reason I ever heard of, or became a customer of, xByte was from this Spiceworks forum posting ( https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/247214-idrac-5-in-t300-physical-installation ) talking about the same model Dell server I was about to go work on at an out of town office. There was a comment about the iDRAC card I was looking to buy, and how it needs the accompanying cable to actually work but that someone ordered the same card online from an unknown vendor and low and behold it came with no cable. And a comment that followed said something alone the lines of "well, if you would have ordered from xByte (I later went back and read that the person who posted was an representative of the company) you would have gotten everything you need the first time." So I went online, ordered the part, received it in a day or two, opened it and wham, no part.
All it took was a single call to xByte, which I easily found the number on the invoice they automatically emailed me, talked to one guy for less than 4 minutes, and got a call back within 2 hours explaining they are looking into it and I will definitely be getting the cable.
And here we are now the next morning, a replacement invoice for $0, a shipping number for the cable, and a vary (new and very) happy customer! I can honestly say I highly recommend xByte Technologies to my IT professional colleagues.

This review was modified by dubvice on August 16 2016 07:10:02 AM

2016-08-02

Best re sellers in FL

"I've been using Xbyte for years, and I can't think of a better resource for Dell servers in the FL area. Great customer service. I would do business with Tim Powers on every deal if I could. "

2016-07-27

Absolutely Fantastic Customer Service

"I worked with Brad specifically. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using xByte in the future. My experience was fantastic all around. Couldn't recommend it more."

2016-07-20

Always ready to help

"Whenever we have a need with our servers I call xByte because they have prompt customer service handled by real people with can understand me and help resolve my issues. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a server parts partner. "

2016-07-18

xByte are just the best! A review from thousands of kilometers

"Its a pleasure for me to write this review because we are so satisfied with xByte! We are located in Bulgaria and we needed a server in NY colo. xByte not only assisted us perfectly to choose the best server but they also ordered custom NICs for us which they don't sell and installed them. Then they sent the server to NY and all that was done remotely with their help. Its such a happiness to find a firm located on the other side of the world, which helps clients so much and makes distance not an issue. Not just this but their proposal was the best on the market. We contacted 4 firms in total. Thank you xByte!"

2016-07-06

Outstanding

"Some of the best customer service ever.."

2016-05-18

Not enough Drive

"I was moving a vital filing application to a new server and realized that I did not have enough drives to complete the task. I contacted XByte and they were able to look up the information for the server and get me the drive immediately! Thanks for the prompt service."

2016-05-05

Good prices, excellent service

"I have purchased a Dell storage enclosure, disks, and server CPUs from xByte over the past few months. Each time I was dealt with in a courteous and professional manner. The products I purchased were in great condition considering they are refurbished and I have not had a single problem with any of them. With xByte around it seems foolish to buy brand new."

This review was modified by av.tiuk on May 05 2016 08:10:40 AM

2016-04-26

xByte was Xtraordinary

"I shopped around for 16 - R620s to build a Hadoop cluster. xByte gave me the lowest quote and fast shipping. Easy to work with and excellent response times."

This review was modified by Xpedia on April 26 2016 07:29:37 AM

2016-04-13

Top Notch!

"As an IT professional I can not stress the importance of having a team like xByte Technologies behind you. I have been doing business with this company for 6 years, and never had a bad experience."

This review was modified by ReVile on April 18 2016 08:54:08 AM

2016-03-22

Xbyte Easy and simple

"I always have a good experience using xbyte. Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Fast shipping and easy ordering."

This review was modified by ZzHitman on March 22 2016 07:09:35 AM

2016-03-17

xByte has your back

"I was looking for a server but didn't know where to start. Thinking I had to go older to save money, they got me an even better/newer server for cheaper than others. They sure do know their stuff. I would buy from them again and again, AND I HAVE!"

This review was modified by FresnoGeek on March 17 2016 08:48:05 AM

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.