xByte TechnoloCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"I called and received the items right away."

"We have been using xByte for a few months now, and have been satisfied for every purchase! xByte has always gone above and beyond what I would expect, Our previous vendor was less than stellar, but xByte has proven that the right people can make the difference between an easy purchase decision and a hard one. If you're looking for quality products at a solid rate, with customer service that goes above and beyond the norm, then xByte is the right company for you."

"We have worked with xByte for years. The service is consistently excellant and the prices are equal to or, more generally, lower than those from other suppliers. The technical advice on best fit hardware given a description of the explanation is outstanding. They do not try to sell us cutting edge hardware when current, but not new, hardware will meet our customer's needs at a fraction of the price. Delivery usually depends on our needs and has been overnight when needed or 3-4 days when we were not in a hurry. Generally the shipper has it the same day or early the next day.

We typically buy several servers a year for various customers and the very few times we had a problem, xByte was obviously more concerned with our customer's problem than xByte's margin or paperwork. Their advice and support make us look good!

We usually deal with Dan Schaefer, but when he has not been available, he has clearly left word for someone who will cover the project and their internal communication makes our work much easier.

xByte did not ask for this review, but their ordr confirmation offers the opportunity and since this order was another clear win for us, it seemed appropriate to respond.

"Excellent Service, excellent Service, excellent Service!!
They solved my questions in no time, once the payment was received they sent me everything I ordered and everything worked perfectly!

"I own a small data center of less than 60 servers. I turn to Xbyte for virtually all my server purchases. Price, quality and timeliness are all exceptional and they never fail to exceed expectations."

"Ernesto Sanchez assisted me with placing an order and making changes to our account. He was really helpful, and went above and beyond. Even though the order was delayed because of our internal issues, he still upgraded our shipping to overnight at no additional charge."

"great customer service and friendly people. "

"We love xByte Technologies, Dan Schaefer is always very attentive and quick to quote us with the best prices possible without haggling. They make the entire process seamless and easy and provide professional, courteous support. Always our number one go to Dell vendor."

"As a first time purchase things could not have gone much smoother. Steve are sales rep was great and kept us very well informed during all phases of the transaction. Shipment was made in a timely manner and the server was received on the scheduled date. Highly recommend and look forward to doing business again. "

"XByte Technologies was very helpful. Dan answered my post in SpiceWorks and was extremely helpful when I called. He walked me through what I need to order to achieve my goal and was very understanding. I was excited to see that my custom server shipped the same day that I placed my order as well. I will definitely order from them again!!"

"Easy website to use, the only complaint are the invoices that originally show as "Unpaid"."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

xByte, xByte Technologies rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We agree! There is a design flaw in our ERP system that shows invoices like that and we don't like it either. We have outgrown the ERP system and are looking to change later in the year.”

"xByte assigned us an account rep after our order. They have been helpful in helping me out when I needed to RMA a server hard drive. I ordered the wrong drive, and they received the part no questions asked. Would business with them again."

"This is a great company to work with. I needed six replacement drives for a server upgrade and they had exactly what I needed in stock. Their Customer Support Rep. (David) was very helpful and I was able to get my order picked up the within hours. They have won my business. Great Job xByte Technologies."

"The quick ship and followup call was nice."

"Easy to configure on their website, server was shipped extremely quickly despite having many options."

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.