xByte TechnoloCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"xByte is the go to for Dell hardware, both new and pre-owned. They are great guys who know what they are doing and I have found them to be flexible and easy to work with. A+"

"It is a pleasure working with Xbyte every time. Awesome company, no complaints."

"Dan and the team at xByte are amazing. I've purchased servers and parts from them and always had a great experience with solid parts. My recent purchase was a rush order they got it too me within a day!

Thanks for all the help!

Jeremy Kerl
petroWEB

"Customer had a HDD go out on T310 with Raid 5 Configuration. Ordered the drive from xByte and received a call the next day informing me of an issue with the order. It appears the Item I ordered ran out of Stock they then offered to upgrade the Drive at no charge and sent it out the same day with Fedex Overnight. Drive arrived packed and in good shape. Will order in the Future. Best Customer Service I have dealt with in a long time."

"xByte has helped us in the past when we had an extremely disastrous issue. They were incredibly helpful and responded to us immediately! With their help we were able to be up and running again very quickly! The order we just put in was delivered the next day perfectly. Thank you xByte!"

"Ordered some memory for a server and the shipping address used was incorrect. I contacted Xbyte and they immediately corrected the situation. The memory actual showed up a day earlier than expected> Thanks to David and Jason!"

"Received as ordered! Shipment was prompt and efficient."

"Great fast service, called me to verify part accuracy before shipping. Shipping was fast to us, consistent excellent service"

"This Company is great. I did share this seller to other System administrators and IT managers in the past and they all have good things to say about them.

"I worked with Brad for one of my customers immediate needs, he was responsive, and had terrific knowledge around the products. Also, very fast delivery was able to get a server to my customer within two days. "

"xByte Technologies is an awesome company. Over the years I have come to rely on their expertise and services when shopping for hardware to expand my virtual environment. xByte has proven to be reliable, knowledgeable, and I recommend them to associates frequently."

"XByte has that special touch when it comes to customer service. Their prices are great, and the turnaround process is very quick and simple."

"I called and received the items right away."

"We have been using xByte for a few months now, and have been satisfied for every purchase! xByte has always gone above and beyond what I would expect, Our previous vendor was less than stellar, but xByte has proven that the right people can make the difference between an easy purchase decision and a hard one. If you're looking for quality products at a solid rate, with customer service that goes above and beyond the norm, then xByte is the right company for you."

"We have worked with xByte for years. The service is consistently excellant and the prices are equal to or, more generally, lower than those from other suppliers. The technical advice on best fit hardware given a description of the explanation is outstanding. They do not try to sell us cutting edge hardware when current, but not new, hardware will meet our customer's needs at a fraction of the price. Delivery usually depends on our needs and has been overnight when needed or 3-4 days when we were not in a hurry. Generally the shipper has it the same day or early the next day.

We typically buy several servers a year for various customers and the very few times we had a problem, xByte was obviously more concerned with our customer's problem than xByte's margin or paperwork. Their advice and support make us look good!

We usually deal with Dan Schaefer, but when he has not been available, he has clearly left word for someone who will cover the project and their internal communication makes our work much easier.

xByte did not ask for this review, but their ordr confirmation offers the opportunity and since this order was another clear win for us, it seemed appropriate to respond.

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.