xByte TechnoloCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Team was very responsive to our needs. Even when we botched the order by buying the wrong disks the first time, they were able to get an RMA setup and got us the correct disks quickly."

"Very prompt and customer-oriented vendor."

"I love having xByte as a resource to quickly identify and purchase equipment for our dell work environment. The site is responsive and intuitive. I'm able to find what I'm looking for quickly so I can focus on other aspects of my work. "

"My experience with xByte has been amazing. I would recommend these guys to anyone. You get great quality for a great price! The account rep I had was very nice and very informative. They helped me build the perfect server I was looking for and answered all my questions with great detail along the way. If your looking for a new Server xByte is the way to go!!"

"Excellent service, always get what I need and when I need it from XByte."

"xByte is the go to for Dell hardware, both new and pre-owned. They are great guys who know what they are doing and I have found them to be flexible and easy to work with. A+"

"It is a pleasure working with Xbyte every time. Awesome company, no complaints."

"Dan and the team at xByte are amazing. I've purchased servers and parts from them and always had a great experience with solid parts. My recent purchase was a rush order they got it too me within a day!

Thanks for all the help!

Jeremy Kerl
petroWEB

"Customer had a HDD go out on T310 with Raid 5 Configuration. Ordered the drive from xByte and received a call the next day informing me of an issue with the order. It appears the Item I ordered ran out of Stock they then offered to upgrade the Drive at no charge and sent it out the same day with Fedex Overnight. Drive arrived packed and in good shape. Will order in the Future. Best Customer Service I have dealt with in a long time."

"xByte has helped us in the past when we had an extremely disastrous issue. They were incredibly helpful and responded to us immediately! With their help we were able to be up and running again very quickly! The order we just put in was delivered the next day perfectly. Thank you xByte!"

"Ordered some memory for a server and the shipping address used was incorrect. I contacted Xbyte and they immediately corrected the situation. The memory actual showed up a day earlier than expected> Thanks to David and Jason!"

"Received as ordered! Shipment was prompt and efficient."

"Great fast service, called me to verify part accuracy before shipping. Shipping was fast to us, consistent excellent service"

"This Company is great. I did share this seller to other System administrators and IT managers in the past and they all have good things to say about them.

"I worked with Brad for one of my customers immediate needs, he was responsive, and had terrific knowledge around the products. Also, very fast delivery was able to get a server to my customer within two days. "

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.