Stores > xByte Technologies

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review xByte Technologies by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Excellent Sale and Service!!

"Excellent Sale and Service!!"

2017-05-19

An xcellent xperience with xByte

"xByte expeditiously worked with us to identify the appropriate product and, since this was our initial interaction, establish a purchasing relationship. xByte staff were conscientious, capable, and attentive throughout the entire process."

2017-05-10

Service and Shipping

"Ernesto worked hard to meet my requirements on the parts and server specs. We went through 4 different iterations of the quote before an order was placed. I was surprised on the quick shipping as well, the server was not supposed to ship till next week. Overall the prices are on par with others and the service is good."

2017-05-01

Excellet experience

"My purchase process went very smooth with great support from my account representative. Thank you"

2017-05-01

Good prices, fast shipping

"A friend told me about xByte and so I checked them out. Got a network switch for about half the price as new. Shipped fast also. Looking forward to buying from xByte in the future."

2017-04-25

Speedy and accurate checkout

"Speed, accuracy, and price are always the most importantn things I look for. A++ experience. SHips fast, too."

2017-04-14

Great Service

"Xbyte is always quick and accurate. Thank you for the excellent service. "

2017-04-13

Great Customer Service

"Made a mistake on placing my first order. xByte staff couldn't have been better helping me sort things out!"

2017-04-12

Stop contacting me

"Have said several times that I'm not interested but I continue to be contacted by phone and email."

2017-03-24

Amazing Service from xByte

"A quick e-mail to xByte was all it took to start solving my needs. Mike Rigo sent me an e-mail with a very reasonable price for an upgrade I was previously told was not possible. Had a great one-on-one telephone chat with him who talked about my current and future needs. Ultimately, I'm super impressed and will have to be on xByte's doorstep for my next order. These guys are awesome."

2017-03-24

Fantastic Shopping Expeirence

"From the beginning I was helped every bit of the way Ernesto and he made certain that any and all of my server needs were covered! He answered all my questions, adjusted my build to what it needed to be, and was very patient while my company was deciding on purchasing. Can't forget we saved thousands using xByte!"

2017-03-23

They had what I needed.

"They had what I needed and the price was right. Shipping was fast as well. Support staff there was great. Will be doing business with them again."

2017-03-15

Customer service, made me a loyal customer

"Found your site because I needed a specific Dell drive. Placed the order as a guest, because I did not plan to buy anything else. Then I worked with Ernesto Sanchez on updating my shipping method. He provided such great customer service, that I ended up setting up an account and will be using your company for my future orders. In a day when customer service is not taken seriously, Ernesto showed that it is still alive in certain companies. Thank you."

2017-02-28

xByte always comes through!

"We love xByte. Your team is great and Zeb is the best sales rep! Everyone we have worked with is extremely knowledgeable and professional. You ship the parts fast and everything has always been top quality."

2017-02-22

xByte Technologies is amazing!

"XByte has top notch customer service and support. Highly recommend them for all your server and data storage needs."

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.