Stores > xByte Technologies

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-02-05

Always a great experience

"The web site is very weil organized, making it easy to find the parts I need. The online ordering process went smoothly, as they store the addresses to ship parts to different people, so I dont have to enter that every time. The parts come in on time, and its just one click to track the delivery."

2016-02-01

supreme quality data center products ranging from peripherals to systems

"always have very quick customer support, customer service, RFQ responses, and very easy to work with in getting any special requests done. these traits are not always easy to find in the modern day data center product distributors but Xbyte manages to handle this all no problem"

This review was modified by SourcingJesse on February 01 2016 11:27:49 AM

2016-01-29

Fast, Fast, Fast!!!!

"The people at xByte are on top of their game! They knew the product line as well as any Dell sales agent and their turn around from quote to delivery is exceptional...as is the pricing!"

2016-01-08

"I have used xbyte for server fullfillment at 3 different companies in the last 6 years. At each company, I get a quote from Dan and the rest of the Xbyte team during the first server build out project. Each and every time it has been quicker turnaround, better pricing, and better service then whatever other national vendor is being used. I have only had one issue in thise 6 years with machine hardware, and it was handled quickly, professionally, and without an ounce of skepticism or questioning from the account executive, Just an immediate overnight of the part we needed.

I loved Xbyte as a tech and system admin for all their customization options, and now I love them as an IT director for their pricing, shipping, service, and terms.

Check them out, tell them Jim sent you, you wont be disappointed

This review was modified by weasle37 on January 08 2016 08:48:57 AM

2015-12-30

"I had a great experience with Xbyte. You guys helped me and my customer find what they were looking for and helped me win the deal.

Brad Bebe was a lot of help throughout the whole process.

This review was modified by Lunacr92 on December 30 2015 06:47:32 AM

2015-12-15

"The order process is very quick and easy. The response was great and they kept in touch throughout the whole process. I received an email thanking me for my order and making sure that everything was good. I appreciate how they value good customer service."

This review was modified by eizatt on December 15 2015 08:13:12 AM

2015-12-15

"Great job and fast shipping."

This review was modified by sawtooth38 on December 15 2015 07:24:48 AM

2015-11-12

"Xbyte was great, this is my second time using them and they were excellent. They have great prices and deliver very quickly"

This review was modified by rschroeder-56559 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-06

"XByte, is a great place to order from, I've been ordering servers for about 10 years now. Their customer service is second to none. That's the main reason I go to them. The prices are great too! I have all ways had an great experience with them."

2015-10-28

"Excellent tech support, responsive sales people, and a website configuration tool that, dare I say, is easier to use than Dell itself! We have bought several refurbs from xByte and have never been disappointed."

2015-10-27

"Excellent communication from their reception of the order. I will be ordering from then again soon. The only thing I would recommend is a CD/DVD with user manuals and spec sheet for the equipment purchased. Granted it can be found online but who wants an extra step when doing the configuration of a new server (or to pass along to the final customer).
But overall experience is excellent. I will be ordering future servers from them.

2015-10-14

"Ordering was quick and easy and the prices are fantastic!"

2015-08-31

"My first experience brought me back a 2nd time. Both times, the sales rep went above and beyond. Great sales support. The hardware I've received has gone well past the warranty period. I am a life-long customer."

2015-08-31

"xByte always takes care of my server component needs. They ship quick and have a fair shipping rate. They will always be my first stop for spare hard drives and other server components."

2015-07-01

"We have been using xByte for our Dell server needs for about three years. They provide excellent customer service and are quick to respond to our request via email. I've had a couple of different customer representatives for our company, but each one of them has been knowledgeable, and professional. They have gone above and beyond to help us with several of our issues, and I would recommend doing business with them. They do have some limitations on sourcing parts, but so far now deal breakers."

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.