Stores > xByte Technologies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-07-27

Absolutely Fantastic Customer Service

"I worked with Brad specifically. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using xByte in the future. My experience was fantastic all around. Couldn't recommend it more."

2016-07-20

Always ready to help

"Whenever we have a need with our servers I call xByte because they have prompt customer service handled by real people with can understand me and help resolve my issues. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a server parts partner. "

2016-07-18

xByte are just the best! A review from thousands of kilometers

"Its a pleasure for me to write this review because we are so satisfied with xByte! We are located in Bulgaria and we needed a server in NY colo. xByte not only assisted us perfectly to choose the best server but they also ordered custom NICs for us which they don't sell and installed them. Then they sent the server to NY and all that was done remotely with their help. Its such a happiness to find a firm located on the other side of the world, which helps clients so much and makes distance not an issue. Not just this but their proposal was the best on the market. We contacted 4 firms in total. Thank you xByte!"

2016-07-06

Outstanding

"Some of the best customer service ever.."

2016-05-18

Not enough Drive

"I was moving a vital filing application to a new server and realized that I did not have enough drives to complete the task. I contacted XByte and they were able to look up the information for the server and get me the drive immediately! Thanks for the prompt service."

2016-05-05

Good prices, excellent service

"I have purchased a Dell storage enclosure, disks, and server CPUs from xByte over the past few months. Each time I was dealt with in a courteous and professional manner. The products I purchased were in great condition considering they are refurbished and I have not had a single problem with any of them. With xByte around it seems foolish to buy brand new."

This review was modified by av.tiuk on May 05 2016 08:10:40 AM

2016-04-26

xByte was Xtraordinary

"I shopped around for 16 - R620s to build a Hadoop cluster. xByte gave me the lowest quote and fast shipping. Easy to work with and excellent response times."

This review was modified by Xpedia on April 26 2016 07:29:37 AM

2016-04-13

Top Notch!

"As an IT professional I can not stress the importance of having a team like xByte Technologies behind you. I have been doing business with this company for 6 years, and never had a bad experience."

This review was modified by ReVile on April 18 2016 08:54:08 AM

2016-03-22

Xbyte Easy and simple

"I always have a good experience using xbyte. Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Fast shipping and easy ordering."

This review was modified by ZzHitman on March 22 2016 07:09:35 AM

2016-03-17

xByte has your back

"I was looking for a server but didn't know where to start. Thinking I had to go older to save money, they got me an even better/newer server for cheaper than others. They sure do know their stuff. I would buy from them again and again, AND I HAVE!"

This review was modified by FresnoGeek on March 17 2016 08:48:05 AM

2016-02-25

Excellent service, fast fast fast...

"I was looking for one drive, the sales team help me to found the right one, also they quote me a cheaper one that was on sale.... Thank you for that!!!! Very fast experience as well... "

This review was modified by Ugino on February 25 2016 06:38:46 AM

2016-02-24

XByte always helps with the details

"I recently purchased a Dell R720xd from xByte and once it arrived began setup.

Well, due to an oversight on my part, I was unable to connect an optical drive (short term) to the unit. I emailed my XByte rep at midnight, and he contacted me before 9am the next day to confirm the part I needed and had it shipped out that afternoon.

2016-02-18

My go-to guys

"I've been doing business with Xbyte for almost a decade, and they are consistent, easy to work with, and always helpful. They are my go-to guys whenever I need Dell product. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Jonhorn82 on February 18 2016 11:04:38 AM

2016-02-05

Always a great experience

"The web site is very weil organized, making it easy to find the parts I need. The online ordering process went smoothly, as they store the addresses to ship parts to different people, so I dont have to enter that every time. The parts come in on time, and its just one click to track the delivery."

2016-02-01

supreme quality data center products ranging from peripherals to systems

"always have very quick customer support, customer service, RFQ responses, and very easy to work with in getting any special requests done. these traits are not always easy to find in the modern day data center product distributors but Xbyte manages to handle this all no problem"

This review was modified by SourcingJesse on February 01 2016 11:27:49 AM

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.