Store Information Store Info
xByte Technolo Coupons
  • Rating 9.20/10 78 reviews

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
    xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • xByte Technologies contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"When a replacement HDD was not currently in stock xByte sent us a larger drive at no additional cost. As always, great customer support."

"Excellent customer service, very responsive, very knowledgeable."

"Reply back contact was a bit lacking. We were on a deadline and I was trying to get the sales person to reply back to me during the process and he lagged a bit. I had to repeatedly call him for a status."

"They worked with me to get the products I needed at a very competitive price. I usually check here before going anywhere else for server hardware. They almost always have what I need at competitive prices."

"These guys are totally amazing to work with.
I have worked with hundreds of venders in 16 years as a network admin and these xByte guys blew them all away.
Ordering made simple, the way it should be!
Many future orders to come!

"Installed the drive and it worked just fine."

"I have used xByte Technologies before and they offer the parts that I need at a great price. Their people are very knowledgable about about the products that they sell. I will continue to shope with them as it has been a great experience. "

"Great service. Fast quoting. Its nice to have a place that this close by.
Thanks!

"I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the quickness of the shipment. I was very happy with the secure, safe packing of the product. Thank you."

"We have had great service with xByte Technologies. The ordering process is very easy and we receive our items quickly and accurately."

"Always has what I am looking for at the best price"

"Ordered 10 Hard Drives for Dell Poweredge 6800, received 10 SAS Hard drives. Note: Dell 6800 uses SCSI Hard drives.
Called and asked for a return authorization or pickup. Was told it would be taken care of.
A few days later after no response I went online and filled out a RMA request. Again no response.
Was told by salesman that some Dell 6800's used the SAS Hard Drives.
Attempted to find a Dell 6800 that I could use the hard drives in and they do not exist. After going through XByte's website searching for Hard Drives for a Dell Poweredge 6800 I noted that they show a large amount of incompatible hard drives including 1 TB hard drives (Dell 6800 cannot use 1tb hard Drives)

"Website is easy to navigate with lots of information on product. My order was shipped within hours and tracking says it will be here in 3 days with free shipping. So far I am satisfied with xByte."

"xByte, Great customer Service! Ernesto was very quick in getting us the help we needed. Thank you!"

"Via the phone, or online, xByte has always been able to provide me the specific parts or entire servers I need without making me run through a long sales process. They are accurate, up front, and won't hesitate to lend a hand. Pricing....very competitive and on some items half off what my account manager at another company can provide in other cases."