xByte TechnoloCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"xByte Technologies always has the server parts I need in stock or can get them quickly. The sales team is very knowledgeable and professional. Orders have always arrived on time and returns have been hassle free. I highly recommend xByte Technologies."

"We use XByte for parts for our out-of-warranty systems. They provide a consistently high quality of product, it is delivered on schedule and if there is ever an issue it is corrected immediately.

XByte even helped us save money by identifying repeat part purchases across different orders and suggesting that we could save money on shipping if we purchased a small set of those parts to keep on-site. This type of savings is always welcome and XByte went well above and beyond standard customer service in helping us identify this savings.

"The greatest service is getting what you ordered, delivered by the time requested, and at a reasonable cost. All achieved, happy customer."

"Order was filled very quickly."

"Fantastic customer service all around, status updates, the whole process! "

"Super low pricing, awesome customer service. Cannot be happier, will order from them again!"

"I appreciate your efforts to get parts to us in a timely manner. Anyone I've dealt with has been very professional.

Thank you!

"After ordering a second processor (E5-2670) to bring one of our servers up to dual-processor configuration, I discovered that I could actually upgrade the server with E5 series 2 processors, which would then identically match two new servers we purchased to created a VM Cluster.

I called with my Account rep, Steve, and he immediately helped me with the return process and ensured that both new processors would arrive in time for when we hoped to perform the installation.

"Always have a fast and pleasant experience dealing with the good people of Xbyte!!! Super fast and courteous...really helpful too!! Great experiences all around.

Thank you Xbyte!!!!

"Great company with amazing service from their staff. Very friendly and they have amazing options on their products, much better than their competitors. If you are in the market for a server and don't want to buy new these are the people to talk to.

Edit: I have to say after reading all the reviews on here I can tell how concerned xByte is with customer service and making sure that their customers are happy. Every, and I mean every, review that wasn't a 5 got a prompt response with an explanation. They own up to their mistakes and do their best to correct them when they can.

"It was a delight dealing with Brad amidst some of the issues we were having. xByte really came through in an emergency."

"The web site makes it easy to find the parts that you're looking for and know with certainty that they will work on the specific system that you're shopping for. Great job!"

"Response time in xByte is better that the manufacturers. I very satisfied with service, shipping and cost."

"Great service and attention to detail from David."

"Excellent service and support. "

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.