Stores > xByte Technologies

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-04-26

xByte was Xtraordinary

"I shopped around for 16 - R620s to build a Hadoop cluster. xByte gave me the lowest quote and fast shipping. Easy to work with and excellent response times."

This review was modified by Xpedia on April 26 2016 07:29:37 AM

2016-04-13

Top Notch!

"As an IT professional I can not stress the importance of having a team like xByte Technologies behind you. I have been doing business with this company for 6 years, and never had a bad experience."

This review was modified by ReVile on April 18 2016 08:54:08 AM

2016-03-22

Xbyte Easy and simple

"I always have a good experience using xbyte. Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Fast shipping and easy ordering."

This review was modified by ZzHitman on March 22 2016 07:09:35 AM

2016-03-17

xByte has your back

"I was looking for a server but didn't know where to start. Thinking I had to go older to save money, they got me an even better/newer server for cheaper than others. They sure do know their stuff. I would buy from them again and again, AND I HAVE!"

This review was modified by FresnoGeek on March 17 2016 08:48:05 AM

2016-02-25

Excellent service, fast fast fast...

"I was looking for one drive, the sales team help me to found the right one, also they quote me a cheaper one that was on sale.... Thank you for that!!!! Very fast experience as well... "

This review was modified by Ugino on February 25 2016 06:38:46 AM

2016-02-24

XByte always helps with the details

"I recently purchased a Dell R720xd from xByte and once it arrived began setup.

Well, due to an oversight on my part, I was unable to connect an optical drive (short term) to the unit. I emailed my XByte rep at midnight, and he contacted me before 9am the next day to confirm the part I needed and had it shipped out that afternoon.

2016-02-18

My go-to guys

"I've been doing business with Xbyte for almost a decade, and they are consistent, easy to work with, and always helpful. They are my go-to guys whenever I need Dell product. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Jonhorn82 on February 18 2016 11:04:38 AM

2016-02-05

Always a great experience

"The web site is very weil organized, making it easy to find the parts I need. The online ordering process went smoothly, as they store the addresses to ship parts to different people, so I dont have to enter that every time. The parts come in on time, and its just one click to track the delivery."

2016-02-01

supreme quality data center products ranging from peripherals to systems

"always have very quick customer support, customer service, RFQ responses, and very easy to work with in getting any special requests done. these traits are not always easy to find in the modern day data center product distributors but Xbyte manages to handle this all no problem"

This review was modified by SourcingJesse on February 01 2016 11:27:49 AM

2016-01-29

Fast, Fast, Fast!!!!

"The people at xByte are on top of their game! They knew the product line as well as any Dell sales agent and their turn around from quote to delivery is exceptional...as is the pricing!"

2016-01-08

"I have used xbyte for server fullfillment at 3 different companies in the last 6 years. At each company, I get a quote from Dan and the rest of the Xbyte team during the first server build out project. Each and every time it has been quicker turnaround, better pricing, and better service then whatever other national vendor is being used. I have only had one issue in thise 6 years with machine hardware, and it was handled quickly, professionally, and without an ounce of skepticism or questioning from the account executive, Just an immediate overnight of the part we needed.

I loved Xbyte as a tech and system admin for all their customization options, and now I love them as an IT director for their pricing, shipping, service, and terms.

Check them out, tell them Jim sent you, you wont be disappointed

This review was modified by weasle37 on January 08 2016 08:48:57 AM

2015-12-30

"I had a great experience with Xbyte. You guys helped me and my customer find what they were looking for and helped me win the deal.

Brad Bebe was a lot of help throughout the whole process.

This review was modified by Lunacr92 on December 30 2015 06:47:32 AM

2015-12-15

"The order process is very quick and easy. The response was great and they kept in touch throughout the whole process. I received an email thanking me for my order and making sure that everything was good. I appreciate how they value good customer service."

This review was modified by eizatt on December 15 2015 08:13:12 AM

2015-12-15

"Great job and fast shipping."

This review was modified by sawtooth38 on December 15 2015 07:24:48 AM

2015-11-12

"Xbyte was great, this is my second time using them and they were excellent. They have great prices and deliver very quickly"

This review was modified by rschroeder-56559 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.