Stores > xByte Technologies

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review xByte Technologies by clicking a star below.
synergy.geeks's Avatar

Findlay, OH
2017-08-11

Zeb was awesome!

"From the time I began chatting with Zeb about the upcoming project I was working on, to the time my order shipped, his service was outstanding! He even gave me a personal call, letting me know that my order had shipped, and asking if there was anything else he could do for me. I will definitely be a repeat customer. xByte's pricing/selection/customization options, and Zeb's service are all reasons I will return. Thanks, Zeb! "

2017-07-14

Always a great experience with xByte

"I've been purchasing from xByte for several years now, and have always had a great experience. I've been able to provide more storage for less money than purchasing new, and have even gotten a reputation for always finding awesome deals on our servers. The equipment has always been in great condition. Dealing with them is great as well - unlike many stores, it's always fun talking to them, and the options they come up with are great and aren't way out of budget. And if that's not enough, shipping is always quick as well, and I usually get a follow-up call checking on how my install went. Thanks!"

2017-07-06

Simple and Easy

"I was able to quickly find the server I needed, configure it, and place the order. It arrived on time. The entire process was simple and easy with no hassle."

2017-07-06

A first-time customer treated like a long-timer

"This was my first experience with xByte. My previous supplier was too busy selling on Amazon so I had to find someone new to buy from. Luck had it that I discovered xByte and am I ever glad I did.
They were extremely helpful, completely professional, and efficient. They even fixed a mistake I made in my configuration, for which they didn't charge me! I have never heard of such a thing before. Shipping was fast, communication was good and I am a happy customer.
If you need a good team to work with on your server requirement, I can't imagine any supplier doing better than these guys. Give them a try, you won't be sorry.

2017-07-03

Consistent Service

"We've been using Xbyte for IT supplies for over a year by this point and they are consistently priced well and they have great customer service. If we ever have issues we can get in contact with someone that same day and will usually have a fix ready and sent by the end of that day. We don't usually have any issues, but if there ever is one it is very beneficial to have someone you can ask for help instead of having to do it on your own. Great consistent service!"

2017-06-30

The xByte team is now our go-to for server builds

"We previously did all our own custom builds for servers - which is fun and cost-effective but poorly leveraged in terms of time and the customer ends up with a server that WE have to warranty.
We were referred to xByte through a colleague and .. honestly we get everything through them now. [Our Account Rep] is super responsive, the technical assist team knows what's up, and without even pushing we can consistently get a custom order set and delivered inside a week.
Our latest build was a $21k ESXi hypervisor - xByte had good prices on our 18x SSD setup, coordinated with our VMWare account for the necessary licenses, the whole nine yards. But one of the best things is that these puppies are covered by official dell warranties - so we (and the customer) are saving a ton and still are covered by the comfortable safety net of a Dell 4-hr and/or NBD SLA!

2017-05-22

Excellent Sale and Service!!

"Excellent Sale and Service!!"

2017-05-19

An xcellent xperience with xByte

"xByte expeditiously worked with us to identify the appropriate product and, since this was our initial interaction, establish a purchasing relationship. xByte staff were conscientious, capable, and attentive throughout the entire process."

2017-05-10

Service and Shipping

"Ernesto worked hard to meet my requirements on the parts and server specs. We went through 4 different iterations of the quote before an order was placed. I was surprised on the quick shipping as well, the server was not supposed to ship till next week. Overall the prices are on par with others and the service is good."

2017-05-01

Excellet experience

"My purchase process went very smooth with great support from my account representative. Thank you"

2017-05-01

Good prices, fast shipping

"A friend told me about xByte and so I checked them out. Got a network switch for about half the price as new. Shipped fast also. Looking forward to buying from xByte in the future."

2017-04-25

Speedy and accurate checkout

"Speed, accuracy, and price are always the most importantn things I look for. A++ experience. SHips fast, too."

2017-04-14

Great Service

"Xbyte is always quick and accurate. Thank you for the excellent service. "

2017-04-13

Great Customer Service

"Made a mistake on placing my first order. xByte staff couldn't have been better helping me sort things out!"

2017-04-12

Stop contacting me

"Have said several times that I'm not interested but I continue to be contacted by phone and email."

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.