• xByte Technolog xByte Technologies Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"I have only been dealing with xByte for about 6 months, but my experiences so far have all been positive. I've never had an issue with an order/shipping. I enjoy doing business with xByte."

"This was our first experience with xByte and we were very pleased. Another co-worker had contacted xByte about an item before I did and the sales staff caught the duplication and called us to check on the order! We appreciate the attentiveness to their customers. "

"What I like about this company: quick response and great discount."

"I actually ordered this on 05/29/2015 (Web Order #8290759). Other than the long delay in shipment for this order, we have enjoyed a pleasant experience with Xbyte."

"Thank you, I am extremely satisfied with your service and professionalism. Brad was very helpful with my interest and is quite knowledgeable about the products.
I am looking forward to making another purchase and utilizing your service in the very near future.

Clarence. A. Gray JR.

"Fast shipping, good tracking information, white box type of packaging in the custom drive carriers just as described. Placing another order today."

"Good communication and customer service. They called to make sure that the drive I ordered was the correct one. Quick delivery and well packaged."

"I've done a lot of business with xByte. The folks there are always right on the ball and standing ready to help in any reasonable way.

I can't say I've ever had an issue they didn't make right.

"First time ordering from xbyte and will not be the last. I received above and beyond customer service from Ernesto Sanchez. He called me and made sure that we selected the right product and was very knowledgeable and polite. I was very impressed with the speed and reaction of xbyte. "

"Product arrived just as purchased."

"I worked with Mike R. from the beginning and between him and the different engineers they really helped me out with a ton of questions. I had heard great things about xByte and they really did prove themselves as an extremely knowledgeable and caring company. I will be coming back to them in the future. "

"Great customer service, made sure I had the right parts and answered any questions I had. "

"Great selection, the best prices, fast shipping, awesome service. What more could a customer want? Its a no-brainer to go with xByte!"

"Excellent telephone service. Easy to work with and quick shipping."

"Brought processors for my server, work excellent and the service was great."

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.