Stores > xByte Technologies

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review xByte Technologies by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Speedy and accurate checkout

"Speed, accuracy, and price are always the most importantn things I look for. A++ experience. SHips fast, too."

2017-04-14

Great Service

"Xbyte is always quick and accurate. Thank you for the excellent service. "

2017-04-13

Great Customer Service

"Made a mistake on placing my first order. xByte staff couldn't have been better helping me sort things out!"

2017-04-12

Stop contacting me

"Have said several times that I'm not interested but I continue to be contacted by phone and email."

2017-03-24

Amazing Service from xByte

"A quick e-mail to xByte was all it took to start solving my needs. Mike Rigo sent me an e-mail with a very reasonable price for an upgrade I was previously told was not possible. Had a great one-on-one telephone chat with him who talked about my current and future needs. Ultimately, I'm super impressed and will have to be on xByte's doorstep for my next order. These guys are awesome."

2017-03-24

Fantastic Shopping Expeirence

"From the beginning I was helped every bit of the way Ernesto and he made certain that any and all of my server needs were covered! He answered all my questions, adjusted my build to what it needed to be, and was very patient while my company was deciding on purchasing. Can't forget we saved thousands using xByte!"

2017-03-23

They had what I needed.

"They had what I needed and the price was right. Shipping was fast as well. Support staff there was great. Will be doing business with them again."

2017-03-15

Customer service, made me a loyal customer

"Found your site because I needed a specific Dell drive. Placed the order as a guest, because I did not plan to buy anything else. Then I worked with Ernesto Sanchez on updating my shipping method. He provided such great customer service, that I ended up setting up an account and will be using your company for my future orders. In a day when customer service is not taken seriously, Ernesto showed that it is still alive in certain companies. Thank you."

2017-02-28

xByte always comes through!

"We love xByte. Your team is great and Zeb is the best sales rep! Everyone we have worked with is extremely knowledgeable and professional. You ship the parts fast and everything has always been top quality."

2017-02-22

xByte Technologies is amazing!

"XByte has top notch customer service and support. Highly recommend them for all your server and data storage needs."

2017-02-02

Fast turnaround, good prices and great service.

"I've bought probably a dozen servers through xByte over the past few years. The pricing on used gear is incredible compared to other re-sellers, and we've had very few problems.
To me, the service is where it counts. One of our boxes started complaining about a failing ECC Module, so I shot a quick email off to my xByte contact with a screenshot.
Ten minutes later, a replacement memory module was shipping overnight.

Can't be beat.

2017-01-30

Awesome Customer Service And Quick Turn Around's

"We've been doing business with XByte technologies for years, their customer service is top notch, and they always get us what we need fast. Our account representative is always just a phone call away and he's great about keeping us updated on that status of our orders."

2017-01-20

Great service and pricing

"Ive ordered several networking items from Xbyte and look forward to working with them when the servers need upgrading. Sales people have never been too pushy but always helpful and they support our church IT network group, which is a bonus. "

2016-12-09

Quick and Cheap

"Great pricing and fast service."

2016-11-19

Excellent service and quality product

"This was my first time to purchase refurbished servers, so I had several concerns, including product condition, cost, support, and customer service. I started my Evernote note to put together my system requirements and vendor selection criteria. I contacted six different resellers, including some companies I had done business with in the past, but ultimately chose xByte for the two servers I was looking for. Ernesto Sanchez contacted me the day after I completed the online quote request. Some of my requirements were very specific, so Ernesto worked with me over the next several days through several configuration changes. He was very patient and responsive throughout this process.

At my request, Ernesto provided photos of the servers and when I pointed out several concerns, Ernesto addressed each and every item to my satisfaction. When the servers arrived, I was very pleased with the condition and found the specs to be exactly what I had requested.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience with xByte and Ernesto. When a need for like this comes up again, I will definitely reach out to xByte again.

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.