xByte TechnoloCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Always have a fast and pleasant experience dealing with the good people of Xbyte!!! Super fast and courteous...really helpful too!! Great experiences all around.

Thank you Xbyte!!!!

"Great company with amazing service from their staff. Very friendly and they have amazing options on their products, much better than their competitors. If you are in the market for a server and don't want to buy new these are the people to talk to.

Edit: I have to say after reading all the reviews on here I can tell how concerned xByte is with customer service and making sure that their customers are happy. Every, and I mean every, review that wasn't a 5 got a prompt response with an explanation. They own up to their mistakes and do their best to correct them when they can.

"It was a delight dealing with Brad amidst some of the issues we were having. xByte really came through in an emergency."

"The web site makes it easy to find the parts that you're looking for and know with certainty that they will work on the specific system that you're shopping for. Great job!"

"Response time in xByte is better that the manufacturers. I very satisfied with service, shipping and cost."

"Great service and attention to detail from David."

"Excellent service and support. "

"xByte Technologies provided and exceeded our expectation. This was a very pleasant buying experience. The sales rep was knowledgeable and made the entire purchasing transaction seamless. The service was fast and friendly and I was very impressed with the level of customer service that was provided by xbytes and we would definitely use them for any of our future server needs."

"They went above and beyond to make sure our order was processed quickly and to be sure our order went out quickly so we could receive it in time for an expedited job we were taking on."

"Zeb Shipped me the drives I needed overnight even though It took me three tries to get the right part #. Xbyte always has great customer service and ships quickly. Great resource."

"Team was very responsive to our needs. Even when we botched the order by buying the wrong disks the first time, they were able to get an RMA setup and got us the correct disks quickly."

"Very prompt and customer-oriented vendor."

"I love having xByte as a resource to quickly identify and purchase equipment for our dell work environment. The site is responsive and intuitive. I'm able to find what I'm looking for quickly so I can focus on other aspects of my work. "

"My experience with xByte has been amazing. I would recommend these guys to anyone. You get great quality for a great price! The account rep I had was very nice and very informative. They helped me build the perfect server I was looking for and answered all my questions with great detail along the way. If your looking for a new Server xByte is the way to go!!"

"Excellent service, always get what I need and when I need it from XByte."

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.