animeharu.com Reviews - animeharu.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 31 reviews

animeharu.com is not a merchant member
animeharu.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I also ordered from them and didn't receive my merchandise. This is what I did about it. First I contacted my bank and filed a claim which got me a my money back then I went to the FBI's Internet crime complaint center and filed a complaint. If anyone would like to help put this fraudulent business down for good, use the following link to file a complaint with the FBI. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx"

"MY SON HAS ORDERED FROM THIS WEBSITE AND STILL HAS NOT RECIEVED HIS ITEMS. I WILL BE CONTACTING A LAWYER AND ATTORNEY GENERAL. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM THIS COMPANY WITHIN 48 HOURS. "

"Do not buy from this website. I ordered action figure worth $400 in Aug 2011. I still haven't received them all. During this time, I tried to contact them but no respond. I belive the owners are Korean and silly me to have faith in them. Animeharu is scammed."

"Oh god I just ordered the black rock shooter OVA and series ;-; I was too excited about finding so many decently priced anime goods that I didn't research the site T^T I am so freaking stupid!!! Ive sent them a barrage of emails and phone calls and I get nothing DX I don't want to have to deactivate my visa over this....DAMN IT!!!""

"well i just feel stupid i just bought 4 dvd seasons of sailor moon and they charged my credit card $103! n seriously have called emailed and nothing i feel so stupid websites a scam! I am an offical idiot."

"My son ordered merchandise from this site on 4/6/12 and again on 4/23/12. The site responded with an auto reply and after a couple of weeks still processing the order, they responded to an inquiry with a note about having problems with the manufacturer. To date both orders are still processing, the website promises that the order will not be billed until it ships and if an order is not shipped in a month then the order will be cancelled. Multiple emails and phone messages have not been answered. Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau on 7/18/12 and still no response. Check reviews on the internet and any believable review has the same pattern, orders paid but never received and no customer service response. Buyer beware the site is a scam."

"I ordered 4 Sailormoon boxsets DVDs of Animeharu.com on April 19, 2012. I found out that they charged me with my credit card on April 20, 2012. It made me realized that the Animeharu.com says "If we are not ready or have not shipped your item(s), we will not charge you" is false promise. so they emailed me that my items will be shipped next 2 days but they lied. I have tried emailing them 5 times and each time there was no answers. It means they don't have my items and lied about my items shipped, because I have been waiting for items for 15 weeks. The website says "If there are any item(s) that we cannot fulfill within a month, we will cancel the order for you" is false promise. So I emailed them to refund my money back and they never respond. Obviously, they ignored me after the Animeharu.com says "We do not ignore or forget any refund requests given to us" is false again. On August 4th, I have been still waiting. That proves they like toying game with me until I give up and they keep my money, but IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."

modified review This review was modified by ttevil on August 04 2012 09:20:20 AM

"Placed an order on April 2, 2012. Was billed $74.84, and never received items. Took 3 attempts to reach customer service before I got a reply, and they said they shipped it to the wrong person and would let me know when it shipped. Never heard from them again despite numerous attempts to reach them. Never received items or refund. Have proceeded with legal action against them. Scam, fraud, buyer beware. Amazon is much better for getting anime."

"They have held my order for a little over 5 weeks now. They have kept asking to hold out week after week. Their last response to me was that if it didn't ship within the week they would cancel my order and refund me(this was two weeks ago.) so now I am out right asking for a refund and now they won't respond to me at all. I wish I had read their Facebook comments before ordering from them."

modified review This review was modified by Solstyce on June 06 2012 05:46:46 AM

"I swear i wish now I had never heard of animeharu.com
I've ordered 3 DVDs. One of them was over a month ago
after getting a "item proccesing" email, I've NEVER heard back from them. I've sent at least 7 requests for my order and how i haven't gotten that order and requesting a refund of my money. I've tried calling them at the number on their site and NOT ONE PERSON actually picks up. I have to leave a voice message.

"BE WARNED!!!!

Ordered a star-wars rug for my fiance that was noted to be in stock on their website. After the supposed shipping date passed, I asked them exactly when it would ship. They told me it would ship in a week. Nothing. Then they said it would ship in 3 days. Nothing. Then they said it would ship THAT DAY or my money back. Nothing....

Then when I ask for my money back - they tell me that the item hasn't been released to the public yet and therefor, not really 'in stock'. WHAT??

I NEVER received that promised refund - I am currently threatening them with a lawyer.

ALSO - after using this website I began to receive fraudulent charges on my credit card. I don't have proof that it was this website that stole my info - but it was the last purchase that I made before someone started charging over a thousand dollars of clothes and electronics to me card.

AVOID THIS SITE!!!!!

"This site is bullshit.
Don't dare buy anything from them. I ordered a figure, and they kept saying it was coming, but eventually, I told them to get my damn money back or I was suing. They gave me a refund right quick.

"I've come here to tell anyone that is planning to buy from this store... DON'T BUY! In fact, I want you to never look at that site ever again, and not just animeharu, there are other sites like it as well.

I was looking online and googling where I could find a cheaper copy of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED anime series. Turns out, animeharu.com was one of the first search results. All I searched was "Gundam SEED complete". And just as I thought, they had it for an extremely low price. I was immediately hooked, I didn't bother to think twice about whether or not that this is good to be true... But it was.

I recently found out, after I purchased the item, that what I ordered was a bootleg copy of the series. If I wanted bootlegs, I would've went online and downloaded them myself. But I actually wanted legitimate copies this time. I attempted to cancel my order, but they kept assuring me that my package is going to come. I told them that I don't want my package and that I want my full refund. The customer service started to play dumb with me and say that they'll give me my refund after they get their package back. Sounds good right? WRONG!

The tracking number they gave me isn't even updated! All it has is the date printed on it, nothing else. No location, nothing.

Now I must let you know that there are MANY sites just like this one. Just one thing you should do is look on Amazon (It's the most trusted online store) and check the price. If the online store's prices are unusually lower and/or "too good to be true" then I think you should take some precautions first until you know FOR SURE that you're not getting scammed.

And for the reviews that gave this a high score, either they got somehow lucky or they're animeharu's employees or something. Either way, DO NOT risk anything. I've seen it all and it's not pretty.

Hopefully this was helpful. Have a good day.

"ordered a dvd for daughter. My credit card was charged right of way but 22 days later still no package. Emails are answered that it is shipping soon."

"I ordered a Dvd from this site and reviewed the customer commitment that stated, "We will not draft your account until your package ships" and states that purchases that are in stock will take up to 5 days to be received. My purchase was made on 3-21 and after numerous emails and unanswered phone calls my purchase was canceled. I requested to know what the delay was in regards to receiving my tracking number and packages and vague responses were given stating we will ship your package late this week. After the week had passed and nothing was received, I became concerned and pointed out to the company that they were not upholding their customer commitment to me, by drafting my account and not providing a tracking number or valid time frame to receive my purchase. None of my concerns were taken seriously until I threatened to file a report with BBB and IPD, at that point my purchase was canceled without my consent. All I asked for was a valid explanation on why and when I should receive my package. This is not ethical and BBB should do something about companies that false advertise and disregard customer request and purchases. My account was compromised and I have proof and written vague apology for it. I’m more upset at the fact that I had to chase down a explanation after paying for something that I didn’t get and then having my order canceled because the company knew they were at fault. I am not the only one this was done too so it amazing that they have an A grade on BBB. Does any one know of another site that offers anime and that i can purchase from???"