1-800-Flowers.com Inc. Reviews - ww10.1800flowers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 5 reviews

1-800-Flowers.com Inc. is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers.com Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"i order flowers after receiving an Ebay deal. when i ordered it, i realized that my discount has never been applied. But good thing is they delivered it on same day. So i guess it was an OK experience for an instant order. I placed in the morning, and the flower was delivered by 3-4pm. "

"Buyer Beware! Guaranteed 2/14 del. As the day got later, I got more concerned. Sent email asking about current status, as the 5 calls that I made attempting to get through to a human being were disconnected due to high call volume. 2/14 came and went with no delivery. By 2/15 at 1pm flowers had still not been delivered and my 2nd email was not answered. Called and spoke to "Lori." Got a hard to understand apology with no explanation how they could not even give me a head's up it would not deliver. For my trouble? $20 gift certificate. As if I'd use this service again."

modified review This review was modified by jas849 on February 15 2013 12:17:10 PM

"I order flowers for my dads funeral service and this company went above and beyond to be sure it was delivered to the service on time. The service was over 30 miles from any florist but the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I described that I wanted. Two thumbs up "

"My husband sent anniversary flowers to me at work. The bouquet was a gorgeous arrangement of tropical flowers. 1-800 flowers is always fast and their flowers are quality and last a long time. They usually ship overnight and include instructions on how to care for the bouquet. Once I arranged this bouquet and added the food and water, it sat on my desk at work all day. Before leaving, I noticed there was moisture seeping thru the bottom of the vase leaving a small puddle. Normally my flowers come with a glass vase, but this one was ceramic and apparently too porous to handle water. After I noticed this, I called them right away. They were awesome- all I really wanted was a new vase, but they resent me a whole new bouquet and also sent my husband a 20% off coupon! Needless to say, they sent the same vase again and it did the same thing, so I wouldnt recommend sending a bouquet with a ceramic vase. I had to bring both bouquets home and change out the vases. Otherwise the experience was great, as it has always been!"

"I purchased a bouquet, balloons, and candy for my girlfriend for Valentines Day and it never showed up. Realizing how busy the day must have been I decided maybe my order would arrive the following day. Not only did I not receive the order, but 5 days have passed and I was never even contacted about the order. My credit card was charged and I was never sent a confirmation e-mail, or an apology for the inconvenience. After contacting customer service I was offered 20% off my next purchase. Why would I ever want to return? My overall experience with 1-800-FLOWERS has been the WORST customer experience I have EVER had."