Stores > wholesalefashionshoes.com

Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-11

Fast delivery, great product

"The shoes delivered a lot faster than I thought they would, within 3 days. The shoes fit perfectly and are very high quality, especially considering the price"

This review was modified by olsonsierra4 on January 13 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

:D

"Siempre llegan puntuales y muy hermosos...iguales a los que veo en la pag.
ya soy cliente fiel y muy feliz con mis zapatos

This review was modified by yenniferthmonroy on January 13 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-01-10

Faithful Customer

"I have been buying shoes from here for a little while I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the shoes fit me they are true to size...
I will not buy anywhere else.

2017-01-07

Fabulous

"Love the price of your shoes and the shipping after the second shoe purchased "

Satisfied with purchase

"The boots looked exactly as they appeared on the website, and delivery was timely. Thanks."

My new babies

"They came on time and they looked just like the picture... Very satisfied"

Loooooove Them!!

"I love shopping at the store but when I can't get there online is awesome! I got my shoes next day! Will always order more!!"

AWESOME

"great necklace and nice tennis shoes

Absolutely Awesome Best I've Experienced

"I hardly ever order online and alot of these companies I ordered from have a bad reputation so I'm hoping for the best with them but with this company I don't have to hope I KNOW. I got my shoes in 2 days without paying extra..they look exactly like the pics and don't look nor feel like cheap shoes people think I paid atleast $40 for them but noopppeee I actually got three for less than that thanks Wholesale Fashion Shoes when I'm able I will be ordering again and contacting you about putting a few of your shoes in my small boutique. Order from them they aren't scamming they mean business!"

2017-01-03

Yes hunty!!!

"I order from wholesale shoes all the time now and I love them! I love all the different shoe options and the prices are just AMAZING!! Also love that when something is wrong they go out of their way to make sure everything is back right!!"

2017-01-03

Reliable Retailer!

"Item arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered. Love Wholesale Fashion Shoes!!!"

2017-01-02

Sexy shoes

"I love my shoes that I got. Can't wait to wear them and show them off. "

2016-12-29

"Most shoes are too high, please can the manufactures make the beautiful designs in high heels in low heels as well. We would appreciate it."

2016-12-27

fast and furious

"I can get shoes for my grand daughter and my self and keep up with styles. THANKS"

2016-12-26

Love everything I ever ordered from wholefashionshoes.com

"My order has always been delivered on time. And they always keep me updated on the status of my orders. I thank you all for the great job."

Share wholesalefashionshoes.com's store rating

wholesalefashionshoes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

wholesalefashionshoes.com is a merchant member
wholesalefashionshoes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.