Stores > Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC by clicking a star below.

2017-06-21

Great service..

"I order my shoes one Saturday afternoon and receive them on a Wednesday that was quick."

2017-06-14

Shoes look great and were delivered fast!

"I ordered eight pairs of shoes all of which fit and looked great. Great price for great shoes."

2017-06-14

Good buy

"So far sandles are good, well made. Will see how long they last. Brought 3 one was out of stock. But love them well made. Will try again just hope the quality stays and I will continue to order."

2017-06-12

Shoe Review

"Great shoes and wonderful prices"

2017-06-06

OMG! SHOOOOOOOOES!!!!

"I absolutely love this website. Great prices! Fashionable shoes! Quick shipping! I can always come on here and find the nicest pair of shoes that will always fit my wardrobe. From heels to wedges, I'm never disappointed. Their shipping is also amazing. When I first ordered, I received my shoes within 3-4 days, and every order after that has been consistent with that time frame. They always fit well and I love that the brands are different."

2017-05-29

Love this site!

"I love this company. I've ordered multiple times and the shoes are great quality and half the price of other sites. Same shoes I paid $11 for I found at a more popular site for $35! I highly recommend this site. The only thing I wish it had was a more organized selection. Jut so it'd be easier to find what I'm looking for."

2017-05-27

Best place for shoes

"A large variety of styles to choose from. Easy to use. I received my order quick & am very happy with my shoes. This will be the first place I check for shoes from now on."

2017-05-23

Great Shoe Buying Experience

"I'm really excited to have
the option of ordering shoes online and getting them within a few days. I also enjoy shopping in the Wholesale Fashion Shoe store as well

2017-05-22

Great Shoes

"Im excited to buy shoes at such great price n quality I love it!!!!!!"

2017-05-20

Not good

"The shoes were both too small I wear a size 8 and they run a seven and a half to a 7"

2017-05-18

"thank you wholesale fashion i like the way shoes are made of and look great. Shipping time was fast i had an excellent experience im a frist time customer and im happy with my order see you later i'll be back "

2017-05-13

Love my shoes

"Got what I'd ordered with fast delivery"

2017-05-07

Have had no real issues.

"Very good so far. Shoes are good. good service so far. Shipping is ok. Customer service good. I have ordered about 10x in a year or so. Will continue and i recommend to others. Thanks WFS!"

2017-05-01

Very nice shoes for price!!

"I received my 3 pairs of shoes after ordering 4-5 days ago. They are a great quality for the price. I am working on my next order as we speak. Thank you all for the quality and price!!"

UniquelyJewels's Avatar

Ottawa, ON Canada
2017-05-01

Highly recommend Wholesale Fashion Shoes

"This was my first order from this company. As I am a part of the 1.6 million (and growing), single parent families in Canada, places like Wholesale Fashion Shoes are few, and to be able to actually afford some new and beautiful shoes for myself is such a morale booster.

The prices are incredible. The quality of the 2 pairs of boots I received were absolutely wonderful, the ease of the transaction was so appreciated, and the speed of the delivery far exceeded my expectations.

Thank you so much. There is no question I will buy from you again, and will recommend this store to friends and family.

Julianne C.

Share Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC's store rating

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a merchant member
Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.