Stores > wholesalefashionshoes.com

"Awesome wholesale website!"

This review was modified by brilliantberecia on February 24 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-19

Fast delivery!!

"Order 6 pair of shoes and receive all within one week. Very satisfied customer!!.. "

This review was modified by DJVAL on February 21 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-18

Danyell

"I'm pleased and can't beat the price thank you"

This review was modified by paschich101 on February 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-18

gorgeous shogo

"hi i love your fashion shoes and boots"

This review was modified by y_gotha on February 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-16

Absolutely Fabolous

"I loved my shoes all were as pictured and fit perfectly Will purchase again"

This review was modified by dwilso63 on February 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-02-14

Very pleased!

"They processed and shipped my order very quickly, but when my package arrived, they were the wrong shoes! However, they responded to my email within 1 business day and we had the issue sorted within a few hours. I received the correct shoes just a few days later. All in all, a quick and painless fix and some really cute shoes at a great price!"

This review was modified by kimpanik3 on February 16 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

"Well I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on the very same day within the first 30min of me receiving a email on what's new . I got the confirmation that my order was received & on it's way . a day or two later I got the tracking information & another email saying that my stuff was shipped . days later I get another email saying that a pair was out of stock & a refund was being added to my card for the price of the shoe + $1 for shipping . I was upset because it was the pair I wanted most then tried calling wfs got VM left message no one never called me back . my thing was why would I pay $12 for shipping on one pair of shoe ? They should have refunded me the shipping all together especially when they told me via email that my order was shipped with both pair of shoes"

This review was modified by tresamatt4 on February 15 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-10

Super Suprised

"I was a bit skeptical about ordering shoes from a online store so cheap due to my past experiences but I was super surprised when my package arrived. Although the shoe was priced low they was a better quality than I expected and arrived quicker than any other online service I have used. I have made another order already and will be placing several more in the future. "

This review was modified by tonid413 on February 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-08

Cool shoes, Cool price!!!

"This is my second order and I have no complaints. I ordered 2 pairs for my 2 year old granddaughter in this order. She can't fit then yet but they are awesome. So cute!! I have a total of about 20 pairs of shoes from Wholesale Fashion shoes and will be ordering again soon! Thank you!!"

This review was modified by lisakpolk on February 10 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-02-07

Perfect

"Everything perfect!!! True to color and true to size!"

This review was modified by lakenya_merrill90 on February 09 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-04

"Great experience. Shoes look like the pictures. Delivery was in a few days. "

This review was modified by angela9139 on February 07 2017 12:15:33 AM

2017-02-01

"All the shoes have been great"

This review was modified by MR_CUNDERWOOD on February 03 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-01-21

Good Quality!

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes to see how they fit and the quality of the shoe. I have a online shoe boutique. I received my shoes and loved them. The wuslity and detail was excellent. The flats I ordered were too tight on my feet but that's ok I sold them and I know the flats run small. My wedges look good on my feet I can't wait to wear them. I will be ordering more shoes for my online boutique! Thank you "

This review was modified by rellascloset on January 24 2017 12:02:13 AM

2017-01-19

Great Price & Fast Shipping!

"I am beyond impressed with this website! The prices are amazing, and my order shipped the next day after my order. The shoes are good quality! I will definitely be a repeat customer!"

This review was modified by sec2013 on January 24 2017 12:00:37 AM

2017-01-11

Fast delivery, great product

"The shoes delivered a lot faster than I thought they would, within 3 days. The shoes fit perfectly and are very high quality, especially considering the price"

This review was modified by olsonsierra4 on January 13 2017 12:15:02 PM

Share wholesalefashionshoes.com's store rating

wholesalefashionshoes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

wholesalefashionshoes.com is a merchant member
wholesalefashionshoes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.