• Rating 9.75/10 10 reviews

wallbuys.com is not a merchant member
    wallbuys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • wallbuys.com contact information

"I bought a lot of magic cubes on this store and I have to say I am very pleased with service they provide. The cubes are great and also the staff is very helpful. I received everything that I ordered except for one order, but I was given money back for that order so they are really fair.
The cubes I ordered were really good, undamaged and already lubed properly. And they also were sent to me pretty quickly so I have nothing to complain about.
I will definitely order more from this website as I am very satisfied with it.

"I bought a couple of Fenix flashlights and accessories when they had the Spring sale and apart from all the fun i saved a lot of money compared to others such as Dinodirect or Fasttech. The customer service is excellent, and shipping was very fast. Packaging was great too, and although the package contained high value items, i did not need to pay for duties. I will be a returning customer for sure and i can highly recommend the store. Just look for the sales. They are real sales, unlike the verarsche by Dealextreme! Greetz fly out to my friends on forol the Spanish language community ::))"

"I just want to say thank you to this site, because they provide a really good system and live customer support.

I bought a Zebralight flashlight and their prices are better than the competence. Fast shipping and correct and safe envelope gave me a flawless torch, even the cardboard box was mint condition!!

However, I am very satisfied with their sales procedures which is very easy and fast. There are no confusing or filling up many forms, just easy steps until I get my order done.

Overall, I am a happy customer and really recommends their service for everyone in the world.

modified review This review was modified by ASoto on May 17 2013 01:29:33 AM

"I bought a Zebralight SC52 with ZL 14500 battery from them. In May they had a 15% OFF coupon code. Wow, what a crazy low price. They shipped fast and with tracking number, Hongkong Post Registered Airmail. The package reached me within 2 weeks, that is really fast, thanks to Hongkong Post and the efficiency of our national post. Wallbuys is stocking more and more relevant premium flashlight products and brands. In a few months their selection will be more interesting than DX, DD or MF. Maybe even FT. I am going to keep an sharp eye on them and their offers. My best thanks to Cherry, the wonderful WB rep! Awesome service and prices. WB is on the way to stardom, right after Fasttech. Thanks for the great deals and offers, you guys rock!!! Best wishes, dinoboy"

"100% recomendado ya he comprado muchas cosas y todas an llegado en tiempo y en muy buen estado.
Numero de envio RC110627472HK http://www.17track.net/en/

Will RECOMMEND..!!!

modified review This review was modified by tenumex on May 01 2013 11:17:33 AM

"Ordered a torch and it arrived with opened blister package and emailed them for partial refund. Partial refund granted within 2 days. Thank you."

"Now I know I can depend on Wallbuys."

"Ordered the lights. Delivery - free and fast. The quality of light - good."

modified review This review was modified by Olexiy on January 18 2013 03:09:46 PM

"Fantastic! I'v ordered from various chinese sites in the past, but wallbuys' shipping was the fastest. I received my products in less than 2 weeks(just 9 business days to be precise). The customer service was very prompt in answering me both before and after the purchase, and finally the products at a flat 50% off were a total bargain.

"I bought two Olight i6 prices at $22.43, this was a mistake by wallbuys but to their credit they honored the deal and sent me two perfect lights. Most Chinese seller would have fused to send out the light but not Wallbuys. You have to give this seller credit for doing the right thing."

modified review This review was modified by how2 on December 07 2012 04:47:47 PM