Waldens Ridge Whitewater Reviews - waldensridgewhitewater.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 25 reviews

Waldens Ridge Whitewater is not a merchant member
Waldens Ridge Whitewater does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Waldens Ridge is a great resource for whitewater boaters. Good deals on gear from a small business, and they give you cookies! But more importantly, its run by real people. Last Christmas "Santa" bought my 5 year old son his first whitewater boat. Of course, it was used, and Santa needed to make the boat really special, just for him. After a quick phone call, the owner of the company sent me tons and tons and TONS of stickers for my son to sticker up his awesome new gift. It meant a lot to me, and to my son the most. I won't buy gear anywhere else."

"Really fast shipping and a great price with a "Personal" touch. Kinda reminds me of what customer service used to be like in the old days. Great folks!"

"I popped an airbag and needed a new pair in a pinch - Walden's Ridge Whitewater had exactly what I needed at a good price, and they made sure I got my airbags in time before the next river trip. This is my second order from them, and based on their prices and customer service, there will be many more."

"You can't do better then Waldens ridge...Affordable prices, great and honest customer service, and quick delivery... Very Cool!!"

"service doesn't get any finer then at Walden Ridge"

"Great work and great beta .... always look here if i cant find my product locally ....oh yeah dont forget the cookies .... :)"

"I received my package today after on 2 days of shipping. Super fast! Very accurate online sales website! Very competitive prices. Customer services is the best, they answered all my questions quick and what I needed. Thanks a bunch!"

"Got a fabulous Kokatat Rogue DryTop. I don't have an actual order number because I just emailed Mark, he gave me his phone number, and we talked over the phone. He talked me through the process of picking the right dry top for me, and I love it! I swam a few weeks after I got it on the Ocoee, and I was nice and warm. Because I have chest a busty chest, and long arms, we went with a men's top instead of women's and it was a good idea. I can wear lots of baselayers! Can't say enough about WRWW! LOVE THEM!"

"Top notch customer service ... Email them with any question and they can make a personalized recommendation. Free cookies and stickers!"

"I called and talked to Mark to get more details on the drytop I wanted. He was very helpful and accurate with the info. My order got here in 5 business days, over the holidays at that. Good place to shop. "

"great store. free cookies with every order, small company, great people, fast shipping. best place to get paddling gear. oh, and did i mention the free cookies?"

"Well-stocked whitewater speciality store run by people who live the whitewater lifestyle. You will find an excellent selection and competitive prices in the store--plus helpful information and witty banter on the the rest of the site. Top-drawer customer service and speedy delivery to boot. When I need gear I always check here first."

"This site has a wide variety of products and also the lowest prices on the net. Not to mention the awesome creek write-ups, and flow pages. I love Waldens Ridge Whitewater. Did I mention the free cookies with every order. yum. Alex V."

"Waldens Ridge is a great place to do business with. Their products are all first quality from brand name manufacturers. Their service is fast, shipping is reasonable. They include free cookies with each order (yummy bonus), and use recycled boxes. There are bigger places to order your gear from but there are none better."

"I have placed several orders and I have been pleased with the quality and service received. An excellent company to deal with."