"I am extremely pleased with the wedding invitations. They are good quality at the right price. I couldn't see paying a small fortune for something that will end up in the landfill. I much prefer putting that money towards the party! I paid less than $1.00 per invite including RSVP cards and envelopes. Other places were charging extra for envelopes and RSVP cards. They were patient with me and made the changes I requested after seeing each proof. They don't look cheap either. "

modified review This review was modified by Llforman on June 03 2013 08:25:42 PM

"FIRST OFF I was a bit hesistant, I have no problems admitting this, I try to keep it real as possible, in fear of scams etc on the internet I was a bit nervous! On the FLIP SIDE, once I placed my order and they said EVERYTHING that they would do, man was it such a "beautiful" process, let me explain when I say "beautiful." Their were times where they'd email me back at 1am in the morning, i'd ask questions, ALWAYS got a response back, I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart, it was a true blessing, then to get the invites, and my fiance, as long as SHE was happy, i'm a happy man (lol) she saw them, they came here SEVERELY WRAPPED (THE INVITES) to ensure no damage would be done to them, and they were simply amazing, if I EVER have anything that needs invitations, i'll SURELY use vp and i'll be glad to recommend anybody else!!"

modified review This review was modified by coogiguy03 on April 28 2013 07:47:57 PM

"What a pleasure to deal with. Excellent products, quick responses to questions/emails and lightning fast postage. Thanks heaps."

"Got my wedding invitations through VP. Was very curious of the quality as they were a very good price. The communication between the company and myself was always clear and quick! They followed my wishes and requests right down to the finest detail. They arrived at my home 6 days after they printed them off. And I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of the invitations and how well they were packed up for shipping, just awesome! Definitely reccomend these guys!!"

"My daughter received her wedding invitations within 10 days of the original purchase. She was very pleased with the service and the looks of all items ordered."

"After some issues and wanting to get a refund for some time I did finally get a response from VPonsale and today they refunded me for the dresses and also the money that I spent on posting.

The first dresses arived in the wrong colour and that is why I needed a refund as I sent them back.

I then ordered a second batch and these arrived in the right colour. the dresses are very pretty and good value for money. However I did struggle for some time to get my refund for the first batch, but I got this today so overall much happier now. Took a few weeks but I do believe that they have now updated their customer service centre so this is good news.

modified review This review was modified by Ulabu on August 27 2012 11:16:29 PM

"Slight problem but their Customer Service resolved it for me."

modified review This review was modified by HedleyA on July 13 2012 02:06:41 AM

"I ordered wedding invitations and response cards from this company. The prices are reasonable and they were very simple to order. They have many selections and have different options for the wording of the invitations. Before they sent them, they sent me a preview and asked if I had any problems to let them know before they sent them. I did have an issue with one thing. They fixed it and sent another preview then mailed them. They arrived on time and were exactly what I expected. They are beautiful."

modified review This review was modified by Mamushka on June 28 2012 06:57:30 PM

"I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses from this company however when they arrived they were not the sizes I orders. They were extremely small. I ordered the dresses based on their UK sizing chart on their website. I have emailed vpon on many occasions for which they have replied to some but not all of my emails. They asked me to send some photosto them of the dresses showing the measurements. I sent this email to them approximately 10 times however they are conveniently saying that they haven't received them. I can only suggest in this case that they are either being dishonest or that their email doesn't accept attachments. I have had a seamstresses look at the dresses who also confirms to me that they are nit the sizes I ordered from this company. The dresses are lovely but the wrong size and i'm not getting whether with this company. I have asked numerous times about a return address however they still haven't provided me with one. With this in mind I suggest NOT TO USE THEM!!"

modified review This review was modified by kzerafa on May 25 2012 01:25:00 AM

"This is a horrible website!! I order dresses regularly from other websites and have had dresses tailored to my size in the past so I was 100% sure that the measurements I gave would fit me. The dress arrived and the measurements were totally wrong. It was a few inches too long at the bottom and a few inches too small at the bust so the zip wouldn't fully close. I couldn't believe it! I contacted vponsale through email immediately along with photos of me measuring the dress to prove that the size was wrong. They insisted that I return the dress for them to check so I did with an extra £26 shipping fee from my pocket!! I've been regularly contacting them since and they've been replying with 'our quality control department is checking the dress'. A month later I had to contact them yet again and they've replied saying they will only give me 50% refund because the dress is the correct size. This is a total lie! They didn't even have the decency to send me an email to inform me - I had to ask them! This is total fraud and I am entitled to a full refund so I will not stop here. I will do my best to get all my money back because this is entirely their fault. Please no-one shop from this website. There are plenty of decent and professional websites such as promgirl which have much better service."

modified review This review was modified by SimmiKaur94 on May 23 2012 04:55:04 AM

"The prom dress I ordered arrived very promptly but was very poor quality, fit and finish. I was very disappointed overall. I contacted the company to return the dress and now after seven e-mails and photographs of the problems I still have no return address and am no closer to getting my money back. My advice do not deal with this company "

"This company is a freakin joke!!! there customer service is handled by 2year olds I think!!! If u order from this VPonsale place please give youself at least 6months prior to your event. Becuase all the mess ups and returns you have to deal with will take that much time. Okay...where do i start i placed my order in April..this first time i ordered with them...I waited 3days for an confrimation..never got it..but they absolutly took my $$ from my acct right away..i had to email them twice about my order. until they finally responded..only to tell me they seem to think their company lost my order. i had to replace my order with them via email cuz like i said their customer service is non exsistance! I placed my order and waited for a confrimation...never got one..i had to ask them if my order was place..and i asked over and over please send me a confrimation with my sizes item # ect...they never did all they would say is "yes we got your correct order" and BEST WISHES!! I swear i confirmed my order with them with sizes and ITEM# repeatedly i sent at least 5 emails...&i got the same rrasponce over and over..thats when i started to get worried...I recieved my dress yesterday afternoon...AND IT WAS THE WORNG DRESS MADE!!!! I was in tears & irrate!!!! No one ever awsers there custimer service line. Until i read some reviews and this company is located in China!!! They do not speak any english and handle eveything over email. They why put your costimer service #'s on yur website. I sent them an email after I got the dress nothing like the on I order online. its been a day and still havent got a reasponce yet!!! my event is in 3 weeks and with no money and an ugly dress i did not want..I have no idea what to do! i will never order from this company again!!and i will write in every review about this companys awful customer service!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ITS A SHAM!!! YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOSE YOU $ BUT IT WILL ONLY CUASE U MORE STREESS THAN ANY HAPPINESS! VPONSALE YOUR COMPANY IS PETTIFUL!!! VPONSALE YOU HAVE RUIN MY EVENT MY DAY AND PRETTY MUCH MY WHOLE MONTH!! THANK YOU FOR NOTHING BUT STRESS THESE LAST FEW WEEKS!!!"

"I ordered my wedding invitations here and I received them in less than a week of them being shipped. The tracking number they gave me was incorrect but they cleared that up once I emailed them. The invitations look great, I am very happy with them! However, five of the response card envelopes are missing and the adhesive on the main envelopes does not work at all. It just tastes bad, and I had to get seals. The seals look very nice on the envelopes and the invitations are good quality and were a great price. I added blue ribbon for something extra, and they look very elegant! Thank you Vponsale."

modified review This review was modified by CourtneyMeow on May 01 2012 11:45:39 PM

"I had just ordered my wedding inviations from vponsale and I LOVE them! Fast, Great service. Very reasonable price!!"

"I am very unhappy with this company. I ordered in early February and asked for delivery asap. The first dress they sent.. while well made.. was totally wrong color and the zipper broke right off right when my daughter started to zip it came off in her hand. so we could never see if it fit right.. but since it was the wrong color.it wasnt going to work. they admitted it was their fault but wanted the other dress back before beginning a new one. the postage was $18.to china and they never offered to pay any of the postage. now i got the new dress.. too late for the rehearsal .. and the dress is wrong color again and totally doeesnt fit at all. like no where close and i had to just find a dress off the rack .. not as nice and last minute. wont match the others in the wedding. now i need a refund and i bet i wont get it. so probably out of total of 150.00"

modified review This review was modified by vceee on April 26 2012 06:58:25 PM

vponsale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

vponsale is not a merchant member
vponsale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!