• Rating 2.50/10 107 reviews

VP Games is not a merchant member
    VP Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • VP Games contact information

• Address: 315 Meigs Rd. Suite A-342 Santa Barbara, CA
    • Contact: support@vpgames.com
    • Phone: 800-220-6497
    • Customer Support: 800-220-6497
    • Business Hours: 11:00am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri Customer Service Closed Sat, Sun, and Holidays
    • Fax: 866-300-2936

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"i ordered a Pokemon: SoulSilver Version [ DS DSI Game] The package didn't contain the pokewalker and the paper cover was handprinted and too big for the slip so was clearly fake. The product itself was poorly made and fake and when put in the 3ds device wouldn't display or play the game - what did show wasn't english either. I complained and they asked me to return the product - i then told them that i would return it once they confirmed i would receive postage costs - after many emails - they admitted that it wasn't a genuine product and that they would just refund my money - that was 2 months ago - i have received nothing and they no longer reply to my emails"

modified review This review was modified by antoniacaroline on March 05 2014 03:25:23 PM

"Please do not even consider ordering from this company.
I wish that I had researched VP Games before I purchased from them but trusted google shopping link, big mistake!!!
I ordered Quantum of Solace for Xbox 360 at £16.99 (only £1.00 cheaper than Argos)
I received a fake/ copy DS game!!!!!! Not only am I disgusted that they sent a fake/ copy/ illegal game but it wasnt even for the correct console!!!!!
Cannot get through on the phone and have received no reply to my emails that I have been sending since before Christmas.
Shameless scammers!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Natalie1980 on February 19 2014 02:03:23 PM

"SCAM!!!! VP Games SCAM!!!!
Please contact ACTION FRAUD if you have fallen prey to this company.
Action Fraud 0300 123 2040
The number is charged at local rate or submit a complaint on the action fraud website

"The people who work at vp games are heartless sick people. I ordered Pokemon soul silver as it is top result and is cheap. Came 1 and a half WEEKS!!! in first class delivery and when it came i opened it up and it was a scam copy. Never buy from these people they are complete idiots and deserve to be closed down. As of yet not sure whether i'l get refunded but unless i do i stick to this. I HOPE SOMEONE THERE SEES THIS SO THEY KNOW THEY MADE A CHILD CRY ON CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THE GAME THEY SO DEARLY WANTED WAS A FAKE!!! Never shop here i am certain low prices pulled you in but the people who rate 5 more than likely work there! From what i heard i doubt they are going to refund either!"

modified review This review was modified by mishapgamer on January 14 2014 12:09:29 PM

"Do not buy from this company, I ordered a PS3 controller in November as a Christmas present, I still haven't received it and have contacted the company twice but they have never responded."

modified review This review was modified by johnnyd_100 on January 13 2014 02:48:20 AM

"Do not use this company. They are quick enough to take your item, but not to do anything else! My item took nearly 2 months to arrive, and they do not respond to your emails or requests to return items or give refunds. I have been advised that it is highly likely the dsi I purchased is counterfeit so I can't even sell it on.!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by smurf28 on January 09 2014 02:21:44 PM

"this company is a front for a fake game manufacturer in Beijing. Had to raise a dipute with my credit card company to get mey money back. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure the 5 star reviews are fakes or by people that don't realise they have been sold a fake product. Search vpgames (ppgames) online and you will see."

modified review This review was modified by DontGetFrauded on December 23 2013 11:31:56 AM

"I ordered a red Nintendo ds lite with five games for my six year old boy. It took 3 weeks to arrive and when it did it was the wrong colour ds and two of the games were wrong I have emailed them twice and still no reply I am seriously not happy with this and I suggest not even placing a order with them I will never order from them again. my son was very upset."

modified review This review was modified by jacqui012010 on June 12 2013 03:43:52 AM

"I ordered a ps3 controller Delivery was fast but found out the controller was a fake and also had scratches on it, I've emailed them several times for a refund still have not had a reply!"

"I got two dance dance revolution mats. The price and shipping went fine but one of the mats was the mat shown in the picture that I ordered, and the other was a hideous mat for some other game with a creepy character on it and it pissed me off so bad. It was not what I ordered. I don't even know if it works for DDR. Anyways beware because you might not get what it shows you. "

"First off, I´d like to mention that I live in Germany and therefore shipping form the US takes some time and (normally) is expensive!

I ordered some items from vpgames.com that were temporarely out of stock. When they got restock almost 30 days have passed, which was NOT the fault of the shop. After another 15 days I had to inform PAYPAL as I only have 45 day to open a conflict. I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS AS I STILL TRUSTED VPGAMES, but the PAYPAL rules forced me to do this! Another 2 days later the items arrived at my house. I am so sorry that I opened a conflict at PAYPAL :(
THE BEST THING ABOUT VPGAMES IS THAT EVEN INTERNATIONAL AIR MAIL SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE. Thank you!

"vp games is awesome, so cheap and I got a high quality product!"

"Horrible service, and total rip off. Took my money, never shipped anything, won't reply to emails (other than robot auto-response). Cannot check order status online, can't leave seller feedback on their website (so it only lists satisfied customers, as well as saying that I gave them a favorable review already).
Total scam, all I want is the product I ordered or a full refund. Both are doubtful.

"I would like to highly recommend vpgames.com for anything you need, they have good condition items you need for any system or system related. I would by far order something else from them in a heart-beat! Also there reps are super nice and helpful if something went wrong give them a call! "

modified review This review was modified by demigod7889 on May 02 2012 09:36:16 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Timely delivery, great price!"