zZoundsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"They're greedy. They shipped me a damaged guitar, that was on sale (I suspect because they had damaged items to get rid of) after I had arranged the return I checked and they still had the one I wanted in stock, but did not hold one for me. When my return was shipped back to them they told me they had sold out and I could not get the guitar. Thats a lousy way of handling returns, and shipping damaged guitars as new is also corrupt.
Don

"I was previously very disappointed with zZounds because they would not even pay for the shipping for me to get a faulty guitar that I bought from them fixed. I was extremely negative towards the company on many websites because I was not expecting them to help me at all. Just today zZounds emailed me and told me that they are very sorry for the inconvenience and that they would be more than happy to pay for my shipping. They did this even though I was so extremely negative towards their company! I was very shocked by this and very grateful that they could help me out. I believe that this shows extraordinary customer service because I was so negative and they still helped me. I wi now continue my patronage at zZounds and I am very thankful for their help."

modified review This review was modified by henry_ on November 01 2012 01:23:48 PM

"I'd like to add my name to those that left praise for zzounds! I ordered the Yamaha EZ 200 Keyboard on Monday, much to my surprise it arrived to my home yesterday (Tuesday) I am extremely happy with their company. I got the item next day it was in new condition (I purchased the repackaged kit) and their prices were unbeatable! This is truly a trust worthy company! We will be back for more!!!"

"Great music hardware merchant. I emailed them a lower competing price on a Novation Launchpad and they beat it (after 2 back-and-forth emails because the 1st time they didn't recognize the competing site's price), and shipped immediately. I purchased a Novation synth from them last year and also had a great experience, but neglected to review them at the time.

Edit: Just made another purchase 2/2/2014 - saw a low price at a NYC dealer, filled out the online form at ZZounds, and later in the day they beat the price by $5. I was told that the free shipping would take 7-9 days, I think, but it came in 3 days. I'm very pleased again with this retailer.

modified review This review was modified by bucklebelt on February 07 2014 08:12:31 AM

"Id heard of Zzounds but had never purchased anything from them. Id checked reviews and saw that overall most people has good shopping experiences with them. Recently I was in the market for a new guitar. Every site I checked listed it at the same price, $1149. I opted to try Zzounds and use their 4 pay as you play plan. That in itself is worth a positive review, that a company will allow you to break your payments into installments.

After I purchased my guitar I was looking around online and came across another site (a site Id never heard of at that) that listed the same guitar at $150 off, $999. I was pretty upset with myself and assumed I was stuck paying the higher price. The order Id placed had already processed and was sent to shipment. So short of refusing delivery when it got here I just made a $150 mistake.

Figuring I had nothing to lose by calling and seeing about a price adjustment, I called Zzounds to see if they would price match. It was a nice surprise to hear a CSR that actually spoke English and that I could understand. Kudos to Zzounds for keeping their order/call center in the USA. The gentleman I spoke with went to the other site where I told him I saw the same guitar for $150 less. He said Zzounds would absolutely price match, even though Id already placed the order, and with a 5 minute phone call I just saved myself $150.

Zzounds is definitely doing it right. Ill shop Zzounds for all my music needs in the future.

"Price matching and order processing were done in a timely fashion and product arrived on the promised date.
After installing the software for the purchased USB guitar input I found out that it requires purchasing dedicated speakers to get any sound output. The ones already connected to PC won't do. The request to return the product since it's unusuable as-is was rejected by zzounds.com because the box had been opened. Of course there is no mention of the product's limitations on their website so opening the box is the only way to find out about it. Now I am stuck with a $200 device that I can't use unless I buy more gear for it. zzounds- never again.

"Just ordered a Alesis Drum Pad from ZZounds, they made it easy by giving me the option to pay for it in 4 installments. I would not have been able to order the drums today if not for this exceptional service of theirs. Really stoked to be getting the drums beforehand and looking very forward to ordering from them again in the future. Thanks ZZounds!"

"Very pleased with their service. I purchased a Behringer K3000fx amp. They delivered on their promise to beat the lowest price I could find, and emailed me back with a counter-offer the same day I contacted them. The purchase went off flawlessly and the amp arrived 2 days after I ordered, free shipping via FedEx."

"Good & Solid. The 4-way split payment plan is helpful."

"ZZounds has a lowest price guarentee. They alwso state if you see it cheaper at another site or store they will price match. I called them and emailed them (with proof) of a lower price and they would "NOT" price match or even discount the sound board. So, I am now a Musician's Friend Customer. Will never order from ZZounds again. "

"I ordered a Nady duel wireless microphone headset which was listed as "Factory Repackaged." When it arrived the packaging had been previously opend and the antenna broken off. The screw on the lift up antenna was extremely tight so it was understandable how a previous owner had attempted to right it and accidently broken it and probably returned it. This is not what I consider Factory Repackaged" but broken, returned and simply sent out broken to a new customer to deal with. Not at all a proper way to do business. I would never trust them with my business again!"

"Zzounds Has the best all around selection of musical Instruments and Accessories around for the price or quality that I have found yet.
Their delivery is quick and never any damage to products yet.
I have nothing but great things to say about their pricing, products and warranties.

"Awesome As Always with zZounds,...make your order either by phone or online,..Sales folks really know their stuff,..Pricing couldn't be better,..and the shipping,...All I Can Say Is,.. WOW !!!"

"I operate a mobile dj business and have been a zZounds customer for about 2 years now.Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable tech staff, and an ez 4 payment plan. zZounds has been and will continue to be one of my primary gear suppliers. Couldn't be more satisfied!"

"Experience with zZounds was nice. Good prices, like being able to buy on payment plan, and deliver fast. I WILL do business with zZounds in the future, no doubt about it."

zZounds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zZounds is not a merchant member
zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!