zZounds Coupons
  • Rating 4.33/10 268 reviews

zZounds is not a merchant member
    zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • zZounds contact information

• Address: 8 Thornton Rd, Oakland, NJ 07436
    • Phone: 800-996-8637

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Awesome As Always with zZounds,...make your order either by phone or online,..Sales folks really know their stuff,..Pricing couldn't be better,..and the shipping,...All I Can Say Is,.. WOW !!!"

"I operate a mobile dj business and have been a zZounds customer for about 2 years now.Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable tech staff, and an ez 4 payment plan. zZounds has been and will continue to be one of my primary gear suppliers. Couldn't be more satisfied!"

"Experience with zZounds was nice. Good prices, like being able to buy on payment plan, and deliver fast. I WILL do business with zZounds in the future, no doubt about it."

"I ordered a piano keyboard "gig" bag for my son for Christmas. The item shipped within a week and we are very pleased with it."

"Excellent serivce and delivered ahead of schedule, even during the holidays!"

"Have ordered many products from Zounds and as always quick shipping and exactly what I ordered. "

"I'm a working musician that has just recently started doing business with zZounds and would like to say that i can't say enough good about them. The service, the products and the prices all deserve a 10!! They are definatly the company for under paid musicians to deal with.Have done business with serveral other internet companies and zZounds are definatly my pick. zZounds will be my supplier from now on.
Sincerly
Terry Tucker
Redwater, Tx

"They went out of their way to give me the best price and delivered when they said they would."

"Zzounds made it easy to place an order online for a guitar for my daughter. It was shipped out very quickly and we received it in a timely manner. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future."

Canterbury, CT.

"I will only shop at zZounds from now on for my husband. I bought him the Fender Mustang III Guitar Combo Amplifier. The customer service is unbelievably fantastic. I have never experienced such helpful and friendly service who are there sincerely for the customer, not for the customer's mighty dollar. They definitely care about their customers and their satisfaction. That alone will keep me coming back. Also, the product that I purchased for him is amazing. It arrived fairly quickly and the quality is the best. He is extremely pleased and stated that he has spent more money on other amp combos that don't even come close to the quality, sound and all the options this amp combo has to offer. He also will not shop anywhere else for all his music needs. Thank you zZounds for making our experience one of the best!!! Extremely Satisfied in Connecticut :)"

"I've used Zzounds for years. On this occasion, they gave me a great price on a microphone that I had found cheaper elsewhere.

They shipped it quickly (and I got it quickly).

However, the microphone was DOA. I emailed them immediately to let them know, and within 20 minutes I had gotten a response that included an RMA# and a return shipping label.

They sent out another microphone...and within a couple of days, I had a working microphone.

No fuss, no muss.

This is why I'll continue to order from Zzounds. (And you should at least consider it, too)

"I order my music gear almost exclusively from Zzounds, unless they just don't have it. At 8am on Saturday I called regarding the order I made Friday, and they answered promptly. They price match, and always come through at a cheaper price even if they can't confirm. Shipping is exceptional."

"ordered the traktor kontrol s4 but decided to return. the package was unopened a sent back the same day it arrived. zzounds claimed that i had opened the unit and tampered with the manufactures seal. forced to dispute charge on my credit card. huge headache ! "

"I ordered an Am. Std. Telecaster using "Pay as you Play". The order was processed and shipped more quickly than I expected.

I've called Zzounds three times with various questions, and each call was handled skillfully and competently. All three Zzounds associates seemed to care very much about my experience as a customer.

I recommend and use Zzounds whenever I can.

"although i have yet to use the items i have purchased from zzsounds. i am still waiting delivery for my sound system from bose. befor i can complete my setup. but the items i purchased from zzsounds , are well known companies. known for there high performance and durability. i'm sure once i've completed my set up. i'll be more than pleased with the products. i found the pay as you play a very nice option convienient. and the prices were very reasonable. and i was very impressed with the time of delivery. i ordered the products one day. and the following day. they were delivered at my front door. very pleased with this company so far. "