Stores > TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Amazing service and delivery

"Tinydeal has a great support team, the prices are very good and the delivery time is good but can be improved.

2016-06-21

Lenovo Viber P1 ordered and would do it again! :-)

"I bought a tablet TECLAST X98 Plus 3G 9.7 " some months ago here. Now I ordered my new mobile phone Lenovo Viber P1 (me already second Lenovo mobile) with some other stuff (cover, shell, R-Watch) and get it all in good order pretty soon. All goods look great and I am looking to use it everyday!!! ;-)"

pas content du tout

"cella fait 4 fois que je dit que le lecteur d'empreinte ne fonctionne pas sur mon Leagoo chark
et vous ne me proposer rien pour résoudre mon probleme .très mauvais SAV. je voudrait savoir quand vous allez arranger mon probleme merci

OK

"I'm very satisfied, the item is cuperCool, the delivery was fast."

2016-06-19

Very fast

"Excellent, and very fast shipping. All right."

This review was modified by kasaa1979_ka on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-19

I'm happy

"I'm happy, the truth is that lately I'm doing multiple purchases here and the truth is I am very satisfied with both the products and the service delivery and it is relatively short between 12 and 16 days which is very good. Until the last order I made all shipments have been certified mail allowing you all know where he walks checkout time.
But by putting a paste made last order I would not send by registered mail, and that worries me because one of the reasons why I chose this product for my purchases is precisely the shipping method. Epero not later more than others or not misplace
Otherwise I loved INFORMATION GOOD PRODUCT GOOD TIME GOOD AND I HOPE SO FOLLOW
P. D. continue eviando products by certified mail and will have me a loyal customer THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

This review was modified by julianbt on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

"Meg vagyok elégedve az oldal szolgáltatásaival."

very satisfied

"efficient valid not expensive hope to order another article"

2016-06-18

Most Time Tony is okay ????????

"Descriptions are sometimes not 100%-and prices are in 90% satisfying.
No reason to buy not here ????????

Demasiado tiempo

"He pagado bastante mas por estar en el almacén de España y ha tardado en llegar una semana porque venia de Alemania... Esperaba 3 o 4 días como mucho..."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“Hi dear,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
The phone you bought from our website is only has stock in china and Germany Warehouse at that time, so when you took order from our Germany Warehouse, it would be shipped from there. Overall, this is a wise choice at that moment, no matter from which side. If you have any problems, pls contact us at service@tinydeal.com, we will try our best to help you.
Hope for your kindly understanding.

Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team

2016-06-17

"Molto professionali ,veloci nella spedizione è oggetti conformi alla descrizione . Molto soddisfatto"

good seller,quick delivery

"Im veery happy with the phone"

2016-06-17

"Great product, fast delivery."

2016-06-17

First time buyer don't worry

"I was buying from this site for the first time (EU warehouse to Slovenia) and I was curious, how it will turn out. The purchase went smooth: processing time was a bit longer then I expected but delivery super quick. I haven't had need to contact support yet so I don't know how they perform. My overall experience is clean five stars."

2016-06-17

Very good and relative fast delivery

"Good products, and fast delivery too. I am satisfied and will sell more at Tinydeal!"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.