• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

What is this?

"I bought a Smartphone from this site on the 23rd of October 2014 at the cost of €106.98 ($118.46us) and I still haven't received anything.

After 20 plus emails to which they auto reply each time with a load of bulls*** stating

"Please wait for a few more days. Generally it takes 25-30 business days (3-4 weeks) for delivery. Most of the packages will be delivered in 4 weeks,

while some may take up to 6 weeks. However carrier transit time and customs clearance time are beyond our control, please email us if your item is not delivered after 8 weeks so we can contact post office to track it for you."

The tracking code they give you is BULLS***, it is non-existent.

Tracking code: RI188136136CN

DOOGEE TURBO DG2014 5" MTK6582 4-CORE Android Phone

Order No.9460042128310001714401.

Package details:KB-352169*1

After months of wasting my time and lying to me regularly during more than 5 months and they continued saying that I had to wait a further 5 months

"We have recently filed an indemnity claim from the Post Office and it is time-consuming for the claim to be processed.

You will be notified by email as soon as the outcome of the claim is determined.

If you don't receive the parcel in 5 months, please contact your local post office and ask them to give you an official document of non-delivery parcel with its stamp on it, so we can ask compensation for you here directly."

UTTER LIES

My advice to the public is Never buy anything from TinyDeal.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

*UPDATE 23/03/2015*

Despite TINYDEAL's assurance that they would refund my money they failed to do so, I emailed them the very same day but alas it was a waste of time as of today's date TINYDEAL still have not responded . I am not really surprised at their attitude to me.

I wish to inform the public that TINYDEAL have the cheek and audacity to continue the old adage "SEND THE FOOL FURTHER".

As sure as there's a hole in my arse I will continue my campaign to get my refund as promised by TINYDEAL on this very website.

My advice to everyone AVOID AVOID TINYDEAL .

In my view TINYDEAL are nothing but con artist's of the highest order, they take your money and let you piss against the wind.

See their response below say that "PS: No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.” "

How convenient for TINYDEAL

AVOID AVOID AVOID

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Dear PArthurIRL,
Sorry for any inconvenience . Most probably it was lost .
We'd like to make a refund for you. Could you pls write to service@tinydeal.com to tell your need.

PS: No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.”

"AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I purchased a product that was defective when I got it (i.e. I never used it once). The customer service people proceeded to tell me that I need to pay them more money to get a new unit sent to me. Are you kidding? Please avoid this fraudulent business no matter what."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

“Hello,joeblow158
Sorry for any trouble. But we could not find 190046265480001935229 in system.
Could you pls show us a valid item ID ?
Glad to help.
Thank you.”

"????????????, ?????????? ?? ????? ??? 2 ????, ?????? ??? ??????, ?????? ??? ???????? ???????. ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??????, ???????? ??????????, ??? ???? ????? ??????????.
??????? ??????????? ???? ??????, ?? ? ????? ? ????? ???????? ? ????????? ?????????????? ?????? ? ?????????.
? ????????? ?? ????? ???? ???????? ? ? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????????????, ??? ??????????. ???????? ??????, ????? ?????? ???????? ?????, ?? ? ????? ??? ???????? ?????? ? ? ???????? ???? ????? ????????. ???? ???-?? ????? ?????, ????? ?????? ?? ?????. ???? ?? ???????, ??? ????? ?????? ?? tinydeal ? ????????? 2-3 ??????, ??? ?????? ? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ? ???, ? ?? ? ? ?????? ???? ??????.
??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ???!

"Beware!. When you deal with china you will get awesome deals. You will also get crap! you most likely get really bad customer service. I have spent a couple hundred dollars with Tiny Deal and probably 6-700 hundred overseas. I've taken a loss on a few but what pissed me off the most is Tiny Deals ZERO customer service. they sold me a pretty cool 8X zoom for any camera phone. It screws into this clip and you up your magnification by 8X. So if you have 8X it would be 64. the problem is. The lens doesn't even attach to the clip. they asked me to send them pictures 3 times. Which I did. I have since ordered the same thing from another company it's fine. I took a loss. I'm done with these idiots! This is the pic showing the problem http://s23.postimg.org/xx9gskcyz/tdfu.jpg They get 1 star because even if price was lowest. when they rip you off it offsets that cost. As you will see in their lame reply below. they will not do anything but deny. Screw Tiny Deal"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear B Zufelt,
Sorry to interrupt.
As we check the order 1360045613390001768320 the item is RCG-217869 . Not related.
Pls send us the correct ID to service@tinydeal.com
Thank you .

No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.”

"Assolutamente inaffidabile

Sono rimasto molto deluso da TinyDeal, la merce non è mai arrivata, dopo le mie ripetute proteste mi hanno sempre risposto di aspettare, notate che dall'ordine alla mia prima lamentela sono passate sei settimane e mi hanno risposto di aspettare altre sei settimane, non acquisterò più da questo sito.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Ci scusiamo tanto, siccome il suo ordine è segnato NON REGISTRATO, non riusciamo di controllare lo stato del pacco, e la consigliamo di selezionare RACCONMANDATA oppure DHL, ecc. Al momento è già passato un tempo abbstanza lungo, si prega di mandare un email al service@tinydeal.com per risarcimento. A presto.”

"SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!
BEWARE PEOPLE i wish i saw people's reviews about this site before i made my 100$ purchase ... My item NEVER arrived After 4 months of waiting , NOTHING! , i contacted them and they said i Needed to wait 25 DAYS ! the customer service is BAD BAD BAD and so rude ! they do not respond to you on time and their English is just Worse ! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE ! UNLESS YOU WANNA THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

“Dear malakrouhi72,

928376489840 is not found . Could you pls have a look ?
Hope to get a correct item ID soon.

"Horrible service!
I ordered (Order #9260046639710001520484) hand pump for my nephew in Russia and put only his address in the system, then I choose to pay via PayPal. After few minutes I checked my order and found that system took my PayPal address for delivery instead correct one.
I immediately contact so-called agent and he told me that he cancelled the order and I can check my PayPal account after few days.
After 5 days my order was still 'Processing'. Now the girl in customer "service" told me that it is shipped and she can't do anything with the order. When I asked her about my previous chat she replied that I NEVER requested cancellation. Her English was barely understandable btw, but she consistently repeated - "Do you understand?".

Though they just lying to their clients in the chat and have no responsibility at all. They obliged to make me double order due to their stupid system which uses PayPal addresses by default without any authorization from my side.

Update after Tinydeal reply.

In the TD reply they just mentioned that my order has been shipped that I know exactly, but they even did not understand what my review is about! Great effort Tinydeal!

Moreover they disclosed my personal information without my authorization! This is more than outrageous!

One more update

Finally TinyDeal cancelled my second order with correct address instead mis-rooted one despite I gave them exact order Number. Hilarious!

"very good but do not use their free shipping way as it is so slow and unreliable this is the tracking no of my shipment RS201129548NL it was a tablet "

"UNABLE TO ANSWER/RESOLVE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS. POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS"

“Dear Richard Pattison,
Is there still problem with the accessory we send you ? What else could we do for you ?
Do feel free to find us service@tinydeal.com

"I dont know about the goods, but delivery service is pathetic, I wish I had seen this website checked their review & ordered from them. Ordered via post Nl on 25th DEC 2014, from 5th of Jan it only diplays that it is 'in transit'. Asked postNL several times, was able to find out in their website somewhere it sayed 'Definately missing' status, but neither TInydeal nor PostNl would acknowledge. I was told, its with INDIAN customs office, 'after a so called enquiry made by tiny deal'. I personally had called INDIA POST & CUSTOMS OFFICE, To my surprise they are claiming that the product hasn't been delivered in INDIA yet. INDIA POST says its not with them, INDIAN CUSTOMS says not with them, POST NL says we are helpless contact your sender. Finally TINY DEAL says have 'patience'. What is it, some kind of spiritual anger control lessions by ordereing from Tiny deal? I am looking for cancellation & refund of the order & god knows what ages will it take to carry over. I would request you all to check every details & purchase from any website like this what so ever. (there has been 15 email, 20 phone calls, 10 tweets in this regard & now I am distraught.)
I guess if a purchase is to gift some one, when the purpose of gifting some one goes out due to such delay & non cooperating attitude, then what the point in continue to pursue the order.

"Bought a miband fitness tracker which is doa. Got in contact with customer support straight away who refuse to give me a ra number for replacement. Have been told I can buy another for 10EUR (I'm in Australia) or can have a refund of 6AUD in points..!

dodgy dodgy dodgy STAY AWAY

“Dear Ciosa Stokes,
Sorry to know that .
Has your problem solved yet ?
Welcome to service@tinydeal.com for further help

"good site with good seller"

"I bought a thl 5000 smartphone, tinydeal sent my phone by PostNL but I have not received it, the local post office told me that the tracking number not found in our database, after two months i have contacted the tinydeal support and he let me wait one more month to tell me that your package is delivered
when i track my parcel with the tracking number i got this message :
A signature is required upon delivery of this item
The item has arrived in the country of destination

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Dear Ayoub BELCAID, Sorry to know that . We'd like to help and trying to get info from the post office . Could you pls let us know your suggestion ? We will try our best to help. Service@tinydeal.com Thank you”

"Problems with the purchase MIJUE G6 5.5" IPS qHD MTK6572 Dual Core Android 4.4.2 3G Phone
I bought and paid for 3-7 days delivery, but hey never said Î had to pay the same amount of money for costums expenses. If I knew this I'd never purchase this item. Especially because now I can't use it. It can't connect t my country phone network. it recognizes it but it does not get connected. I tryed t contact Tinydeal but after almost 20 emails, they haven´te sent me the restoring code so I can Reboot my phone according t my county defenitions. I'm really disapointed with this service, because I'm used to buy from china in Bangood, and I never but ever had any kind of problem.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

“Dear Márcia Lopes ,
Sorry for the trouble . Could you pls tell us what is your Network Operators ? So we could help to see what to do .
BTW,Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Do not forget to check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.

"There should not be online these kind of e-shops like Tinydeal and i know it is our responsibility from where we purchase stuff, but seriously someone should protect us from these scammers.I am one of the cases who bought a product at a good price, paid for it and got refunded since it was ''wrong price''.My friend also got broken item and never got to change it..Hope this scam ends soon"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

“Dear DIMITRA KAREFYLLAKI
Sorry for the terrible trouble. As we have replied you on trustpilot.com.
For further assistant?welcome to write to us service@tinydeal

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.