Stores > TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-08-31

Perfect!

"Fast shipping and low prices...what else?"

2016-08-31

Perfect!

"Fast delivery from European warehouse. Price was good and my daughter is more than happy for her new phone. Thanks!"

Quick delivery, good price

"The phone I ordered was delivered from a local warehouse from Germany, so it was pretty quick, about 3 days to arrive. The phone itself is good and I have no complain."

Bonne experience

"Très bonne expérience pour avoir acheter un smartphone. Stock européen. Commandé le vendredi soir, passage du livreur jeudi. Emballage peut-être un peu sommaire."

Gyorsaság - minőség

"Nagyon megbízható cég, csak ajánlani tudom mindenkinek. "

This review was modified by szusi007 on August 30 2016 08:33:03 AM

very satisfied

"i am very satisfied abou TinyDeal experience.
Thanls a lot!

Very annoying ads!

"I bought a Xaomi Redmi 3 Pro. Mostly every time you take it in your hand, the mobile phone recognizes that and then there pop up a full screen ad. Thats really annoying.
The only way to get rid of this is to install a original ROM from the manufactorer - or another (and loose warranty).

Beside this, the phone is really good and the delivery was fast.

The phone - from this shop - is only for people who want to see ads all the time or for people who want to spend some time to install another ROM before the first use.

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2016

“Dear,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. We're terribly sorry to hear about that. Now we have sent you an email about the solutions, pls check it. Thank you!
Hoping for your kindly understanding.

2016-08-30

Mostly satisfied, order from EU warehouse

"The overall impression is positive, there were some glitches though. It took 4days to process my order and dispatch, while the item I purchased was in stock. I contacted the store to let them know I needed the item in the time they advertised (3-7days) because I was moving and they promptly answered. They shipped the item after 4days and I received it in another 8days, so a total of 12days. So four stars because the item is as described and so far so good but if you're pressed on time better prefer another store."

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

“Dear aploon0,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. We're terribly sorry to hear about that and would like to look into this.
We'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your support.

2016-08-29

"It is very fast business."

2016-08-29

Shopping with pleasure

"I bought a smartphone BLACKVIEW, Delivery was fast, the phone is better than I expected for this price - good materials, fast processor, nice camera. Even earphones in the box."

2016-08-27

Quick delivery and good to follow.

"I am happy that you had this phone on stock in Germany. So I did not have to pay customs.
And I did not need too wait for 3 weeks. Only 3 days.

2016-08-24

Hasslefree & everything's just fine :)

"Ordered a Phone, was delivererd from Shengzen to Germany in just 3 days!
Completly hasslefree, top quality, easy to find & order.

2016-08-24

Scamed

"I purchased a HUAWEI M2-10 Media Pad Tablet from Tiny Deal received it in a reasonable time it is a Quality Product only it is loaded with Chinese Software beware buying anything from this company Tiny Deals nowhere in there advertising did they say that the tablet was Chinese Version."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

“Dear johngreedy,
We are truly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. Would you please sending us with more order details at service@tinydeal.com so we can help? We will try our best to solve the issue for you.

Hoping for your kindly understanding. Thank you.

2016-08-23

Sales good, customer service terrible

"I bought a tablet from Tinydeal.
While selling and shipping, everything went smooth.
The tablet's software broke after 2 weeks - I've been trying to reach customer service for days and still got no answer!

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

“Dear blaise_f_king,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. And we're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience.
After checking, we found that we have sent you email and give you solutions. Would you mind to check your mailbox again? If you still have problems, you could contact us by Customer Service Express: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us or service@tinydeal.com.
Hoping for your kindly understanding.

2016-08-21

Absolutely professional

"Absolutely professional, great phone, fast delivery
I'm satisfied

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.