Stores > TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-11-07

"very good and fast shipping"

Perfect transaction

"...great Service, fast shipment, thank you :-)"

Impossible to cancel or change order only 2 hours after making an order

"Not being able to cancel/change my order only 2 hours (due to SH*T CUSTOMER SERVICE) after i have ordered the goods on Tinydeal feels VERY FRUSTRATING.
Tinydeal customer service is TOO SLOW in replying to my emails. It took more than 30 hours for them to leave a reply to my emails. By that time (my product was allredy shipped) it was too late for cancelation.
Live Help is non exsistant (does not work).

TinyDeal customer service gets 1/10 points.

TinyDeal NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!

Rep reply posted Nov-08-2016

“Dear jurij,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. We're terribly sorry to hear about that and we'd like to look into this for you.
Usually we will response to your emails within 24 hours during weekdays. The turnaround time can take up to 48 hours during weekends, delay may also caused by time zone differences.
As TinyDeal is a big company with over 12-years history, our customers have certain expectations. We don't want to deceive any single customer. And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service.
Hoping for your kindly understanding.

TinyDeal Team

very good

"tutto bene.
spedizione rapida

2016-11-03

Recommendable

"All was quick and fluent. Many thanks."

2016-11-02

Forgery seller

"I bought a camera which was named H9 Action Camera. It immediately let you think it's an H9 from Eken, but absolutely not, it's a Chinese forgery.

The camera menu allows to select modes that the camera does not support: you can for instance select the 1080p @60 fps mode from on the camera, but the produced video stream only has 30 fps.

I should have read more closely the product specifications, as it's clearly indicated it does not have the same frame rate as a real Eken H9, but the name is so misleading that I can't think it's not made on purpose.

I don't know if it's the only product in this case, but I won't buy anymore on TinyDeal.

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2016

“Dear,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention and we're terribly sorry to hear about that. We'd like to look into this for you.
Would you mind emailing us at sales@tinydeal.com with more your order details and please reference this review as well? Or you could contact us by Customer Service Express: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us. We are here for you.

TinyDeal Team”

2016-11-01

eccellente,ma migliorabile ulteriormente.

"e' il secondo articolo che acquisto, il primo tramite un amico che mi ha fatto conoscere l'azienda ( uno smart ULEFONE VIENNA ) , quest'ultimo acquisto l'ASUS va benissimo. L'unico inconveniente che c'e' stato e' stata durante la spedizione che ha un tantino ritardato a causa del corriere. del resto tutto ok sui prodotti."

2016-11-01

Item never sent. Money stolen. Just a SCAM

"I bought an item on the 13th of October that should had been dispatched on the 31st. This item should had been a present but, unfortunately, the seller did not comply with the delivery date advertised on their website. I sent an e-mail to their customer service to which they did not reply. I opened a case with PayPal and then they reply privately asking me to close the case if I would like to receive the order. I advised them to answer on PayPal and they wrote a totally different explanation, stating that they were waiting to receive the order from their supplier (on the website, the item is available with immediate dispatch). Under the Consumer Protection Act a seller must respect what they advertised on their website but didn't. I am considering to report them to the Trade Standard Authority and Action Fraud for further investigation. This was my first order with them and it will be the last one. Don't trust this seller because it is just a scam."

This review was modified by Guelfo83 on November 01 2016 12:46:07 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-03-2016

“Dear Guelfo83,
Thank you for shopping on TinyDeal.com and we are truly sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. By no means was that done purposely.
As TinyDeal is a big company with over 12-years history, our customers have certain expectations.We won’t deceive any single customer.
After checking, we found that the item you bought was our pre-sale item, it is generally hot and popular in the market. We are constantly urge supplies to deliver the goods. Please be assured that product was not delivered in time, we are worry than you. But we still try our best to get this product for our dear customers. Once we get the product and detected no problem, we will deliver products ASAP. Or we will refund if our customer can’t get the parcel.
Hoping for your kindly understanding. Thank you!

TinyDeal Team”

2016-10-31

SMARTPHONE WITHOUT MY LANGUAGE

"The purchase procedures was ok, but when I recieved the smartphone I noticed that my language (ITALIAN) was not available, despite in the product description it was mentioned that ITALIAN was present. How can I solve this problem? I am currently using the English, which effect the usage of some apps such as GOOGLE maps.
Thanks for your help!

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2016

“Dear mr_garrone,
We are sorry for the problem. The link below will guide you solve your problem, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/25829. If you still have any other problems, pls do not hesitate to contact us by Customer Service Express: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us. We are here for you.

Best regards
TinyDeal.com”

2016-10-31

Bueno

"Esta muy bien,lo recomiendo."

jasalgado's Avatar

2016-10-29

Awesome.

"Fast delivery. A very good phone. The only if is that it didn't come with Android 6.0 and in Lenovo page when i try do upgrade the system it don't recongnise the IMEI."

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2016

“Dear jasalgado,
We appreciate your feedback. We'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. If you still have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact us by Customer Service Express: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us.

Best regards
TinyDeal.com”

2016-10-18

A+++

"Minden rendben volt, a termék időben, sértetlenül érkezett, szépen csomagolva!"

Very Satisfied

"Quick shipping from EU warehouse and good price.
Would be great to have more products available in EU warehouses.

4 days delivery

"Good packing and very fast shipping (Germany to Hungary =4 days!!!)"

Good Store - good deals - good service

"On TinyDeals you can find good deals with tiny prices :-)"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.