• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.43/10 4.43/10

What is this?

"I have been a customer of tinydeal for a long time and have purchased many items, all without any problems. When an order arrived with a major item missing, the subsequent dealings with tinydeal were hardly enjoyable. They dodged and weaved, doing everything possible to try and put me off in terms of getting the item that was missing. I raised a dispute with PayPal - then tinydeal said if I removed the dispute, they would send the item. Reluctantly I did that - and guess what - after the Paypal timeout had gone past, I asked where the item was that they had promised to send - their reply was their supplier could not send it, so they offered me a 20% discount if I re-ordered the whole item. What a con! I contacted Payapal who said that sort of action was not accepted by PayPal (removing the dispute) so PayPal raised it again and kept me informed via telephone almost daily - excellent service and support from PayPal. Eventually, when tinydeal realised that PayPal were back in the frame, they finally - after several months of wrangling, sent the item that was missing from the original delivered order. Previously a satisfied and fairly regular customer of tinydeal - and recommended them to many other friends and family members, I have now informed everyone of this awful support from tinydeal and I will definitely NOT be ordering from them again."

“Dear Customer,
As i checked this order, it only has 1 item and it's Non-Registered Air Mail.
Could you give me the item number which made you dissatisfied.
Thank you very much.”

"My experience was very good and easy to use.
I got the items in time, and exactly as described in the site.
I will buy more from Tinydeal site :-)

"Good products, very cheap. Fast delivery also. "

"Fine. All went smoothly. No complaints."

"???????. ????? ??????? ??????? ????????. "

"I ordered a pocket watch for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered late and the wrong watch. Thank goodness it was pretty, I gave it to and she liked it. "

"Good customer service, prices and delivery always in time. "

"fast Schipping, but one, had more orders in the same time, but one order is nat arrived at the moment."

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your review.
Hope you can get your order soon.
Have a nice day!”

"Very good Fishing Rod, cheap price, I Recommend the product to everyone."

"Very best shop! i like it"

"Good customer support

“Hi,

Could you tell us what makes you dissatisfied with us?
We would like to hear your opinion and try our best to improve it.
Thank you.
Have a nice day!”

"I`m truly satisfied with my experience with TinyDeal.com. I made several orders and the item were very high quality on an extremely good price. Thank you TinyDeal."

"I bought other things from Tiny Deal and always had satisfaction with the items purchased. The only one disappointment I had was recently I bought a watch and it arrived damaged (not working) and when I contacted the customer service said that this wasn't her problem and couldn't help. I decided not to continue making a claim because the cost wasn't high. Hope to receive my item soon and then I'll be more satisfied."

"In most cases, purchased in Tinydeal quality products, but sometimes it does not and the quality of the product does not meet the description."

"Until present date TINYDEAL has been an very trustfull and competent company. all my orders were dispatched and received within the timeline given in the delivery conditions.
it is worthy of recommendation for everyone who wants to buy online and with professional people operating on the other side.
I recommend it.

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.