• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

What is this?

"Very dissatisfied. I ordered six times, and two orders I have never received. After the first unsuccessful delivery, complained and got TD points after six months. Again I ordered using points and money and again I have never received the order. Then I realized that it was a fraud, and I just gave up. Luckily it was not a big money."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear vedranius

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to: service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

"Order number 9540045786940000646805
01/15/2015 I made an order and I have not to date received the package. I contacted all service tinydeal and still did not deliver the package or return money, which were duly received. It is a very bad company with which I do not recommend cooperation.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear Saud123

Tinydeal Team”

"J'achete depuis des annees en chine et Asie en generale sur differents sites, j ai toujours eu un service impeccable, des gens tres agreables, polis et serviables, s'il y a un probleme c est toujours resolus Mais TINYDEAL est le pire de tous, ou le service apres vente est une catastrophe et leurs messages de reponse sont irreels, c est les champions du monde du manque de serieux, c est vraiment un site a eviter, j ai gagne mon litige et j ai ete rembourse...Merci a eux PP."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Dear VincentGoff ,

Tinydeal Team”

"I ordered the tablet Colorfly E708 for daughter for Christmas on 8.10.2014, but unfortunately when she opened the present on Christmas eve, it was not working correctly, and it was impossible to charge it
See video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8F1EhcN05o
After that Mr. Wang from sales department contacted me and send me to repair store, where i was informed that the repair could cost 30 euro or more. After this information I get offer to send it back to China for repair. After waiting month they returned it but it was no working again (no connection to PC, no headphones sound, charging problems). See video : http://youtu.be/9cEwGVY1HJs
Tiny deal offered me then reapaired tablet for free .When I get it, I realized that, It was impossible to work on it. It was freezing for 30 seconds after 1 Click See the video
I Send feedback to Mr. Wang, but he offered only 40percent of price in points and then also 5 % of discount. The original tablet price was 64,20 Euro, and what tablet could I buy for 25,68 euro what is 40 percent of original price.
The question is , what guarantee tinydeal offers, when instead of repairing I have 2 faulty tablets that I canot use. I can return faulty tablets to them, but they will refund me only 25,68 euro and 5% discount for new buying. Unfortunately I couldnt get functional tablet with same parameters for my money (1GB RAM,16ROM, QCore). I changed 36 mails with tinydeal, from 9. January, when I first contacted Tinydeal sales. The offered guarantee 6 month for tablets seems to be problem.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Dear radovanbis,

Tinydeal Team”

"I ordered several times tinydeal and I have always been satisfied.
Quick shipment, very good products and perfect and fast communication ;)

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-01-2015

“Hello dear

Thanks for your positive reviews. In return, we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your supports.

Tinydeal Team”

"Made an order on 25th march and it has been 5 days since and the order is still processing. I have no idea what kind of processing you guys do that requires more than 5 days to ship out your product. Will update this review when I have more information.
Update : It has officially been 10 days since i placed order and the status is still processing. According to the website, my product is stated as in stock and i quote "Supply stability, please feel free to buy!". If u do not have stock just kindly say no stock. Don't trick customer into ordering and after that delaying ur shipment by so many days. Very disappointing.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

“Dear beisong,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I have contacted my colleague, 2-4 days we will have stock, we will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

Tinydeal Team”

"I purchased a Xiaomi product from Tinydeal on the third of March. The checkout process was painless as I was able to use Paypal and shipping was also free, which is always a plus in my book. I received a confirmation email immediately. My order was processed and shipped out two days later and they even gave me a tracking number that worked on the USPS tracking site. I received my purchase about 10 business days later, which seems reasonable for a package from overseas. Item arrived in pristine condition. Overall, I would have no issues recommending TinyDeal. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

Tinydeal Team”

"Ho comprato un UMI zero da TinyDeal, l'ho ricevuto con una batteria difettosa e TinyDeal si rifiuta di mandarmene una di ricambio dicendo di non averne disponibili, quando invece la stessa UMI mi ha riferito di aver provveduto a inviare nuove batterie ai venditori. Assistenza zero."

“Dear andreaxis_95,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Tinydeal Team”

"Realmente me dejo sorprendido Tinydeal ya que en un principio no me animaba a realizar una compra, un día decidí comprar una Micro SD Samsung de 32GB a un precio increíble, ademas de ser de una excelente calidad, el envió no tardo mas de 20 días a mi país, que por lo general tarda mínimo unos 45 días en llegar de cualquier otra tienda extranjera (todo esto por las trabas en las importaciones impuestas en Argentina), ademas de ningún problema con la aduana.

Su servicio de atención al cliente me resolvió varias dudas que tenia sobre como proceder en el pedido, siempre muy corteses y atentos.

“Hola amigo

Gracias por su compra y su comentario positivo. Vamos a seguir esforzándonos en ofrecer el mejor servicio. Gracias de nuevo.

Atentamente

Tinydeal”

"Estou muito satisfeita com o Smart Phone 3G THL 4000 que recebi da TinyDeal. Chegou bem embalado e em perfeito funcionamento.
Eu recomendo.

“Olá amigo

Obrigado por sua compra e seu comentário positivo. Vamos continuar a esforçar-se para oferecer o melhor serviço. Obrigado novamente.

sinceramente

Tinydeal”

"Hallo from Italy, i am a TinyDeal's customer from fews years and i really love this online store.
For every one of my order i always been really satisfied,their items have low prices and good quality :)

Tinydeal Team”

"Tiny Deal is a really cool store. Be sure to measure yourself precisely because Asian sizes are different to European and American ones. They have items you won't find at any fast-fashion stores, that makes a purchase in Tiny Deal completely worth it, I'm truly happy with the items I've ordered."

Tinydeal Team”

"Ich bin begeistert. Sehr netter Kontakt und schnell Lieferung. Das Produkt ist der Hammer und macht jede Menge Spaß."

“Sehr geehrter Kunde,

vielen Dank für Ihren Kauf und Ihren positiven Kommentar. Wir werden uns weiterhin darum bemühen, den besten Service zu bieten. Nochmals Danke.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Tinydeal”

"Bought a Xiaomi 5000mah powerbank.
Shipped fast and came well packaged.
Took less then 2 weeks to arrive!
the powerbanks works perfectly and it is the real one. not a fake you see on some other sites.

Tinydeal Team”

"Saw them mentioned on a popular dutch web forum and made the choice to give it a chance. Wanted a quad copter for a long time and after asking tinydeal for advice I opted for the Syma X5C quad copter.
Received the item in 1,5 week so that's really fast from china and was packaged well. And they had the lowest price. So definitly will buy from them again.

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.