Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review TinyDeal by clicking a star below.

M2S smart bracelet

"very good product, long life battery - about one week, huge functions
Better payment card security could be - no paypall

2 Orders all super 1 still missing

"would Rate you better when last order arrives as well!?"

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

“Dear MossGreenRobin,
Sorry to see your review about the shipment issue. We should check and confirm the problem firstly. There are specific staffs to follow it up and provide you solution. You could also check our emails or contact us via sales@tinydeal.com for details. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Best regards,
Tinydeal team.

Bermudasteve's Avatar

Oukitel U15S

"Bought this phone from Tiny Deal and was received quickly via DHL in 3/4 days from Hong Kong. The phone is working great and very happy with the purchase."

Au TOP

"Les prix sont au top, c'est vraiment les prix les plus bas, en plus la livraison est gratuite, mais vraiment, j'ai même pas payé de frais Douane , franchement, bon, j'avoue que ça prend un peu de temps pour les colis mais bon c'est toujours en bon état quand je les reçois. Et avec en pus un petit mot disant que je suis un great buyer donc voila, moi je trouve tout super sur ce site :) "

2017-03-29

Tinydeal very fair webshop .

"Tinydeal reliable, very fair webshop .
The delivery was quick , the packages always arrived in perfect condition .
I am satisfied customer.

2017-03-29

I wish you have mor stuff in EU warehouse.

"It is so greate when you order from EU no tax, Irecieve in 3 days. Realy greate phones and tablets for the price."

2017-03-27

Reasonable prices, fast delivery, good choice.

"All products I ordered their super work."

2017-03-27

я не доволен последним заказом

"я заказал товар, после этого со мной связался менеджер и предложил замену некоторым пунктам, товары которые мне предложили отличались только цветами, не сказав что нужно будет доплатить. я согласился, и только тогда мне сообщили что нужно будет доплатить не оправданную сумму. я не доволен отношением TinyDeal к своим клиентам, а в частности тем что я пошел на уступки магазину, а вместо адекватного отношения я получил плевок в свою сторону"

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

“Dear customer,
It is really pity to hear such an unhappy experience. But we could not find further details with your information. Please could you tell us some details by replying our emails so that we could follow it up. Solution will be provided after everything’s confirmed. Wait for your positive feedback.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Tinydeal team.”

Ok!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Muy buena

"Sin ningún problema buena atención al cliente."

Tre

"Très bon ,j'ai tout reçu dans les délais

did not receive

"did not receive item after 50 days after estimated shipping was 30 days. seller refused to refund or reship and just insisted i wait another 20 days.

edit: received full refund afterwards

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

“Dear Orangeyelloewood,
We are so regret that you are not satisfied with us. We'd like to review your purchase details to assist you with this matter. Would you please check our email and reply it. Hope your kindly understanding.
Best regards
Tinydeal team

Perth, Australia Verified Customer
2017-03-25

Do NOT buy from TinyDeal - LIES and DELAYS are all you will get.

"I ordered 2 cellphones advertised as "In Stock" and "ships in 1-2 days". Delay after delay, lie after lie - eventually they admitted they have no stock. I offered alternatives - same model, different colours. Also no stock. I requested money back. They refused, suggesting I take alternative phones. I suggested 3 alternatives - different model, 3 different colours. Delays and lies. Then they admit AGAIN they have no stock.
I wonder if they have ANY STOCK of ANY PHONES.
I've tried cancelling the deal completely but they don't want to refund. More lies. More delays. Financial Dept this and Financial Dept that.
I am SICK of their LIES and DELAYS.
When I placed the order they took my money IMMEDIATELY - but now they don't want to refund me.
The phones were for birthday gifts. The birthday has come and gone - and I didn't have the gift I had promised.
Absolutely shocking that such a bunch of wankers can still be in business.

Please don't make the same mistake as me.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.
Now I can only log a dispute with PayPal and hope to get some of my money back - even though that will take MONTHS. And while I wait I will post bad reviews on every social media site and every review site I can find - and I will set up a blog dedicated to spreading the word about tinydeal.
STAY AWAY FROM TINYDEAL!

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

“Dear OutsideAussies
Sorry to hear your experience. We checked to see this order 7060071952700002969675 was made on March 6th and was shipped out on March 7th. So if that is another order it referred? We appreciated that you could confirm the order number and give us a feedback. We will check and follow it up. Sorry again for such a trouble it brings.
Best regards.
Tinydeal tea, ”

2017-03-24

TinyDeal ottimo ed affidabile

"Tinydeal è ottimo ed affidabile rivenditore, ho acquistato parecchio materiale e mi sono sempre trovato bene, per la sua serietà, affidabilità ed efficienza del servizio, dovrebbe solo incrementare il suo magazzino europeo, offrendo una maggiore disponibilità di prodotti per noi europei, ma penso che essa sia sulla buona strada per farlo"

2017-03-24

Excelente,

"Buen servicio, precio y entrega"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.