Stores > TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

2016-08-05

4 Stelle e 1 S.O. in Meno

"Tempi di consegna rispettati. Prodotto come nella descrizione per la parte HW. Sistema operativo installato: solo Android 5.1"

2016-08-05

"I only made one purchase and at this time I'm satisfied."

2016-08-03

EU warehouse was fast

"Ordered throught EU warehouse in Germany and received in 3 days. Good job. "

2016-07-29

Lenovo Vibe Shot

"Mio primo acquisto su TinyDeal, telefono consegnato in tre giorni, originale, tutto ok. Venditore affidabile e consigliato. "

2016-07-29

Doogee X5 Pro

"Nagyon elégedett vagyok. A szállítás gyors volt, az termék idáig remek!"

fast delivery

"fast delivery, everything's fine"

2016-07-28

Bad customer service, worst shipment service

"I bought a cell phone from Tinydeal, a lenovo. Everything work as expected, except for the processing of the order which can take more than 5 days and the shipping which is slower than I have ever seen. But, hey it's coming from China, so ok. I made a second order, a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3. I read the review, they are supposed to be really bassy, so I bought them. I paid something like 13 euros. After a month waiting, the shipment company stated they delivered, but they never came to me, my house, or even near my neighbourhood. So I contacted Tinydeal customer service - which is so lousy they don't really understand english, so you have to send the same mail 2 or 3 times to make them understand - to underline I didn't receive anything, nor I retired or signed for packages, and to ask to make pressure on the courier to find the package. The customer service answered me they wanted a non delivery document, so I asked them: if a courier looses a package, how would you expect them to give me a proove of their bad behaviour? So I told them to ask the courier for a delivery document, to proove they delivered, but I didn't receive any answer. They answered me they wanted to refund the 80% of the price I paid in points to spend on their website. After a lot of disappointment I decided to agree, they gave me points and I ordered a xiaomi bluetooth speaker. After 5 days of processing the order, I received a refund from Paypal, for the bluetooth speaker order. Tinydeal cancelled my order without telling me anything, for no reason, in fact the item is still on sale. I bought another item and they are stil processing it. I wonder if they will cancel it or loose the package on the way to my home. Never had such a bad experience with online shops. I will never buy from Tinydeal again."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“Dear Francescoak,
We are truly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. We'd like to look into what we can do to remedy the situation for you. We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We won’t deceive any single customer.
Hoping for your kindly understanding. Thank you.

Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team”

First , buy and success!

"Chum told me to try the Tinydeal to purchase. I liked that it was available warehouse in Germany . The prices were very convincing. A week and had my hands were on the phones."

2016-07-28

"Fast delivery, nice porduct :-)"

HOMTOM HT6..

"Fantastic phone, great price,fantastic short time delivery..Hope they get these phones back in stock as all my friends want one now."

Good Stuffs, Good Store

"I am very satisfied. Very fast delivery, and flawless goods."

2016-07-22

Ottimo

"Sono soddisfatto sia del venditore che del telefono. Perfettamente funzionante e nessun problema con la rete tiscali mobile (TIM). Firmware WW."

2016-07-22

De confianza

"El envío ha sido rápido y cumple las expectativas. Todo parece estar bien según la publicidad.No lo he probado porque es para un regalo"

2016-07-21

Perfect - just the way i like

"ordered a drone @ tinydeal. payed with pay pall and shipped the next day.
got a specified mail with shipping details and a link to follow the package.
two days later it arrived.

thanks for the good service :)

2016-07-21

Fast and good

"The product is very good, the expedition was very fast. Recommended!!!!"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.