Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.24/10 2.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.21/10 2.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.69/10 2.69/10

"I've been buying within this shop more then a 6 months now (all kinds of gadgets i.e. xiaomi power-bank, USB sound card etc.) and I have to say that I had a really good experience with them: the website is very clear, customer service assistance is fast and helpful and overall shopping is really nice there.
Pricing is very good and competitive, and I receive my items always in perfect condition without damage in reasonable amount of time. I would like to emphasize my favorite thing about this shop: they shipp with tracking no. for every order above 20$ (usually by NLpost) and I receive package before the end of estimated delivery time. Often they send ''secret codes by email'' so I would recommend you to subscribe to their newsletter asap.

"Doogee VALENCIA 2 Y100 PRO Android5.1 Quad Core 5.0'' 2+16G ROM 4G
received Saturday last and found camera not working. Emailed Tiny Deal ....VERY disappointed with customer service thus far. I received a reply suggesting resetting the phone which did not work, then to make and send a video of the problem, which I did. Their reply was:
This is Kristin,the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.
You could send your item to your local technical service for inspection and please ask the technical how much the maintenance cost is.
If the cost is less than 15EUR, you can have it fixed and send us the receipt and we will share it with you.Truely yours,Kristin
my reply:
As a matter of urgency, please could you explain what this person refers to?..1) what is my 'local technical service'? and 2) why should I pay any part toward the repair of faulty goods which you have sent me?
Please note that having made the effort to send the video as requested it appears to have been ignored.
Please note that I am not willing to bear the cost of taking the new phone to my 'local technical service' or that for repairing it.
When I pay for a new item I expect it to be delivered in full working order.
I would appreciate a refund.
SO SAD this has happened.

"I've had 2 experiences with these e-commerce people, and will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly urge people NOT to buy from them, no matter how cheap they make an item ... the ensuing aggravation is not worth it. I bought a quadcopter model, which was supposed to be 'in stock'. It wasn't. Wait! Then they sent me a "demo model" with scratched transmitter and NO Manual. It took 2 weeks of emails to get them to email me a photocopy of the manual. Second item I bought from them was a 7" tablet. Tablet was okay, but they sent me a European 2 prong AC adapter, instead of the bladed one. They asked me to send them a picture of the problem ... I did. Now they want copies of the shipment paper, etc. I told them flat out "F*** Y**" and I will never do business with you again. Those people are either robots, or Morons ... or both."

"????? ?????????? ???? ??? ? ?? ??????."

"Bon fournisseur,
Bons produits,
bon contact
Expéditions assez rapides.
Continuez votre progression

"I discovered TD just searching on the web. Their site is quite promising and offering 100% new items, checked at their warehouse before delivery, free of charge deliveries, live chat 24hour a day - 7 days a week.... And the prices are not bad at all. Well, I was looking for a smart phone for my daughter - her first phone and I was thinking for a first phone doesn't have to be a genuine I-Phone. I choose an average one, finished my order and pay trough PayPal. The first surprise it was to find out that free charges delivery is not true, but I said myself - hey! nobody is perfect, and I accepted this "mistake". This happen on 17 June. Exactly one week later, on 24th of June the package arrived - not bad for a delivery to Germany. The packaging is the regular DHL plastic bag and inside you have the phone in its carton box and surrounded by a bubble envelope. For me this packaging was a little poor but again nobody's perfect.... Then I opened this package and found more surprises. The carton box of the phone is not plastic sealed and looks a little used - slightly bent corners. The protection foil for display was bent near camera lens and between foil and display are small particles of dirt. The battery have visible scratches - not deep, it looks like bad storage or intensively used. The headphone cable is broken and unusable. The slot number one for the SIM card is completely missing one contact pin and therefore not working - everything and each detail convinced me I have a second hand phone in my hands. Well, I tried to chat with TD and find out that "Live chat 24/7" is a lie as well as free charges delivery or checked items. It takes about 12 H for an answer and initially there is no responsible capable taking a decision but a regular customer service only taking note of your claim and providing standard answers ment to gain time. After several useless mails came the first proposal: I should send back the phone and get it back repaired. I fill that offer as an offense - I paid a new item to receive a broken one, than I should support again delivery charges and get a repaired second hand phone. That's completely lack of respect - I refused any way. The second proposal followed and offering some TD points so that I can buy on points at TD. With this bad experience I am not willing buy ever again at TD - so refused that too. I proposed TD to replace the phone on their charges or to make a full refund and pick up the broken item. They refused - but they did accept to make a refund and cover as well a part of returning charges. For me is any way only a loose of time and money. Never ever again - local store might be a little more expensive - but you have at least a new product, 1 year warranty and you have to fight nobody for your legal customer rights.

"I placed an order for a "Wireless Rainproof Smart Wifi Doorbell with APP Indoor Door Bell"
1. The info about the delivery date was misleading. 2. I had paid 73.17 GBP at the order time (including an expensive DHL ship for fast delivery) and then discover at the time of scheduled delivery that the package had not been shipped yet. Now, at cancellation, I am told that I have to wait many days (email from Tinydeal saying "Paypal: 2-3 business days(payment within 60 days)" to be refunded. I am not a Bank and do not see why I should finance Tinydeal. 3. I have lost 4 days waiting for something that I now I have to start researching again

"I purchased an item from Tinydeal for less than 3 dollars. About a month and a half passed after it was shipped and the item still did not arrive. I contacted Tinydeal using their email system and got automated responses of the style "We need to get the confirmation from the post office first, then we can discuss how to solve it", "Please wait another 25 days" and so on. I waited 3-4 weeks more and the item still did not arrive. I emailed Tinydeal again and received exactly the same responses again, eventhough it's clear that the item was either lost or was never sent in the first place. I tried chatting with a real representative but the response is "you need to send an email", while I already sent several emails and it's clear what will come out of additional ones.

I don't mind about those few dollars but this approach pisses me off. I had never had any issues to get an e-shop to re-send an item or refund me in the very few cases when an item has not arrived out of the several hundred purchases I made in Chinese shops. But not this time! Tinydeal makes every effort to exhaust the customer with automated responses and refuses to take responsibility. I will never purchase from Tinydeal again.

"Order 05/06 for Xiaomi leather miband
Receveid 17/06
Very fast shipping, quality is very good
Picture http://puu.sh/is1Hd/cf8306100e.jpg

"Placed order 21/5/2014. Wanted it quickly so paid extra for delivery. It took 10 days for Tinydeal to get it to the freight company. The freight company will probably make the 8-12 working days (I still haven't got the item ) but note that Tinydeal's extended picking time needs to be added to the delivery time "

"Horrible website. The item at http://www.tinydeal.com/4pcs-replacement-silicone-colorful-xiaomi-miband-wrist-strap-p-141908.html - miband replacement straps says that the deliver will be done within 2-5 days. After I placed the order and it was accepted, I got an email saying that it is being shipped out of China and will take 15-30 business days. There was no option to even cancel it.
When I contact the customer service, they don't take any responsibility and keep saying that please wait 15-30 days and that's it.

The website is misleading and customer service doesn't acknowledge anything.

"The delivery was so fast, and the watch I got was exactly the same as the one on the pictures, I love it, it s a beautiful watch with butterfly and pearls: so French!"

"I purchased 2 phones (Laude S800) with accessories from TinyDeal.
The whole deal was about $200.
I waited more than 45 days and did not receive the package.
I asked them to help me find it; after some correspondence TinyDeal told me that the package is stuck in customs. After about 2 more weeks they said it's on hold (what this means???)
No additional explanations; no direct answers to my direct questions.
It seems like they do not really read my letters. They answer just what is convenient for them.

At last I asked to get my money back.
TinyDeal agreed to refund only 90% of the paid money.
It's most obvious that it's their fault, and I don't really understand how they dare, after 45 days that I did not get the package, to deduct any money, instead actually compensate me.

Needless to say that all my e-mails in this regard were answered as always: No matter what I write, they answer whatever is on their mind, i.e. without reference to what I wrote.

To summarize: I suggest to avoid buying from this store at all. If you do buy there - at least use PayPal to try and protect your purchase and money (though you know that PayPal is not 100% protecting.)

"This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping . The purchase I made was great quality! The Customer Service is super quick and resolved quickly. Good place to buy, maybe the best !!!"

"Ordered a "mi Fit" fitness tracker and got it in 7 days! great for international shipping and processing! The customer service was great! and they even told me about sales and discount codes for items i had in my cart! awesome company!"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TinyDeal is not a merchant member
TinyDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!