• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.59/10 4.59/10

What is this?

"I will tell all truth about this shop. I ordered hours with hope for honesty of the seller but as there was this shop is engaged only in the rejected production! I received hours in a non-working state. I described a problem essence to the seller on what received only excuses in rather rough form. I order goods on other sites long ago, but decided to try to buy here and as it appeared in vain. The shop doesn't care of buyers, it refused to listen about that that sent me defective goods, and simply ignores my messages. Dear future buyers I ask to think before buying goods from this shop!?"

Rep reply posted May-10-2015

“Dear RuslanKhabibullin

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to: service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Tinydeal Team”

"compro ormai da piu' di 4 anni su tinydeal.mai avuto problemi.sempre disponbili"

"BAD START BUT HAPPY END
...........UPDATE and EDIT: 06/05/2015
TINYDEAL contact me with a very different approach and offer me a fair solution and I accept it.
They are going to send me a similar phone and even if is a repair one, they a send it for free.
This new attitude really change my mind about this Company because when you have a problem is when you see the real thing.
So, I´ll probably buy with confidence in the future in TINYDEAL because I know that if there is any problem Costumer Services are going to do their best and now I Know first hand !!
and this is THE HAPPY END ....

... THIS WAS THE BAD BEGUINNIG (just for the record)
I bought a phone in TinyDeal last year, a HTM S-129 and it was a defective one: one day the battery run out and never wake up again. Just 4 weeks after purchase it. So, I have to send it to China, paying the shipping cost from Spain (24 EUR). They return it about 40 days later. And the same problem again: the phone die just one day after arrival, and never start, .
Today, almost May 2015, I have no phone, no money and Tinydeal could care less.
...

I ask TINYDEAL Costumer Services for a solution: They ask me to buy some other phone and pay 80% of the amount. I refuse: Why I have to buy another phone even when 20% discount ?
...
Then offer me a repair phone with very low specifications (250 Ram Memory compared to 1Gb Ram, lower processor, smaller screen, worst every single thing and very poor to run some applications) I refuse.
I ask them for a new, or a good repair one, BUT with the same or similar specifications. OK to pay the cost of shipping and handling, that they say is 10 EUR ..
They say that there is "no other phone available"..
...
After that, they offer me to buy for amount of 50 EUR and pay 15 EUR for shipping, (the amount of shipping increase from one day to another..) No similar phone with this 50 EUR (and paying 15 EUR shipping, make things worst) So I ask them for a similar phone and I´ll would pay for the shipping, or my money back, but again they say not and not ..
They answer very rude: literally: "we hope you can get the proper reply from Spanish Customer Services ".
And just like that, take it (buy more or accept this crapi repair phone) or leave it.
...
But things change ... See the first words of the review!

"Recuerdo haber conocido a la tienda Tinydeal allá por el año 2013, cuando las importaciones en mi país no estaban trabadas. Me atreví a comprar un destapador electrónico de latas y hasta el día de la fecha 2015 sigue funcionando. la rapidez con que fue preparado mi pedido y el envío tardo menos de 20 días. El año pasado como este año participe en sorteos en comunidad de tinydeal y en foro en ingles de tinydeal y he ganado dos premios uno fue un hermoso quadcopter mini que gira 360 grados y ha resistido caídas golpes y es un gran entretenimiento a pesar de que tengo 34 años me divierte y quita tensiones. Estoy por retirar mi segundo premio en aduana que consta de una power-bank para mi celular. Puedo decir que la tienda que mas sorteos realiza y la calidad de sus artículos es con toda franqueza TINYDEAL. Jamas tuve un problema siempre sus representantes me han sabido tratar como un cliente ansioso pero despejaron mis dudas sobre precios, métodos de envío, formas de pago y numero de seguimiento. Pero lo mejor es que no tengo que preocuparme porque sus representantes hablan mi lengua nativa (español) con toda fluidez. Gracias Tinydeal por hacer de mis compras una manera fácil y rápida de obtener lo que deseo."

"Al principio no me decidía por una pagina para comprar el producto por tantas opciones que hay, pero al final me decidí por TinyDeal y no me arrepiento, son muy atentos y ofrecen un buen servicio. "

"EN : Ordered a couple of times from TinyDeal (one smartphone, one tablet and one connected wristband), it was a great experience. No problems with payment, shipping was fine and quite fast, but i would loved little more protecting materials in the parcel, even if my items arrived in perfect condition.
Customer service is very pleasant and helpful and provide answers quickly enough.

FR : J'ai acheté plusieurs fois chez TinyDeal (un téléphone, une tablette et un bracelet connecté). C'était une bonne expérience. Aucun souci avec le paiement, l'expédition était bien et assez rapide, mais j'aurais aimé un peu plus de protection dans les colis, même si les produits sont arrivés en parfait état.
Le service client est aimable et conciliant et apporte des réponses assez rapidement.

"Be careful with TinyDeal!

I've bought several items from TinyDeal without issue until I got a death phone delivered to me. I called TinyDeal for technical support. They confirmed the phone was death, and authorized for returning the phone. I sent back the phone to them, and requested for the refund because I don't trust the quality of the products of (that company) INEW. Five weeks after I sent the phone I did not get any response from TinyDeal. I sent an email to query the status of the phone. The agent confirmed that the returned parcel had been received. In the same email, the agent told me that because I did not like INEW phone, he suggested that he would send me a repaired phone for free. I responded that if I could get a free phone in addition to the refund, I was happy accepted. The agent sent me the link of the good repaired phone, CUBOT X6. I accepted, and asked him how I paid for the shipping. He provided the information to me. I sent an email to notify TinyDeal that I had paid for the shipping cost, and notify them I did not receive the refund of the returned phone. The agent did not respond to my request for the refund of the returned phone. He notified me the good repaired phone was shipped with tracking number. Again, I requested for the refund of the returned phone, at that time he told me the repaired phone was the compensation for the returned phone; therefore, TiNyDeal did not have to send me the refund. He ate his word. This was the first and only time he told me I could not get the refund because they had sent me the other phone which supposed to be a free phone! He knew that If he had told me before he sent the phone, I would never accept it as a replacement.

I then open a case with PayPal, but TinyDeal asked me to return the repaired phone to get the refund. They knew I would never send the phone back because sending the phone with tracking number (no tracking number, no refund that is PayPal's policy) would cost me more than 70 CAD to get the refund of 154.93 CAD while I had already paid for the costs for shipping related to the phone twice.

They played the game successfully! Bravo!

“Dear cyclodap

"My honest warning!!!

Avoid tinydeal and especially their site CIGABUY

I lost hundred of dollars on broken and defective items and undelivered orders and lost hundred hours on mails and live chat just to get what I pay for and they don't care about that at all.
They did sometimes offer half of refund in points (never in money).
They can sell you product for 0,01 USD but what is point if you never receive it or if it's not working, just waist of money and time.
I can see from the reviews that most people share same experience with Tinydeal, but not so much with Cigabuy (they are part of Tinydeal), maybe because they are start up not so long ago, but buyers will also experience same thing with Cigabuy, I'm 100% sure.
Probably to people who post this 5 star reviews tinydeal give them as gift more points so they can spend it on defective products and products that they will never see.
Don't get me wrong it's not always this case, I receive lot of orders from them but in one point you will get item that is not working of you will not get it at all, and at that time forgot about refund or resend.

“Dear harleyyy,

Tinydeal Team”

"I bought from them couple times. Every time they deliver great customer service experience. No complains at all. Shipping from China may take some time, but it is to be expected when it is free.
This is my go to store for all inexpensive electronics items.

"je donne 5 étoiles a ce site car je n'est jamais eu de problème avec eux,ils sont rapide et sérieux merci tinydeal!!!!"

"merci infiniment j ai bien reçu les tablettes
donc je confirme que c est un site de confiance ce qui va m encourager a effectuer les achats .
merci et bon courage

"Good selection and some very competitive prices. This has been my experience for flashlight and Android-related products from TinyDeal."

"Awful! The tablet I bought never worked properly and when I emailed customer care a different person would reply each time with stupid anwers like: take the battery out and put it back in (you can't do that with most tablets). All they kept ansking me for was to send them more money so they can send me a refurbished tablet! Just awfu! "

“Dear venetiam,

Tinydeal Team”

"I frequently buy from TinyDeal. Their processing time has improved considerably. When an item is out of stock during processing or did not pass custom I receive nicely an update by email or a new tracking number.

I didn't need to contact their customer support because until now all orders were received in good condition and in working order.

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

“Hello dear

Thanks for your positive reviews. In return, we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your supports.

Tinydeal Team”

"My 3rd time purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. me purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. "

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

“Hello dear

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.