Stores > TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
2016-12-26

Blackmailers and stealer

"After paying item they asked for more money and to pay extra for the goods, 2 drove weeks drove me to the end did not send the goods,i lost several tens of dollars"

“Dear wuzzup018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our services and we apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with this purchase.
As TinyDeal is a big company with over 12-years history, our customers have certain expectations. We don't want to deceive any single customer. We strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority.
After checking, we noticed that our system has already refunded the money of total order to your PayPal account on 2th Nov.If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to tell us,we will try our best to solve your problem.
Hope for your undetstading.

2016-12-24

Super fast

"Shipped faster than any other site l ve tried, had the best price on product and express delivery."

What A Great Price!

"This camera was exactly what I was looking for and for 10% less than anywhere else I could find it, I just couldn't pass it up. Everything from the website experience to payment, to shipping, to receiving the actual product: it was all a good experience."

Nice!

"Everything went how I expected. Thanks!"

Kiváló.

"Le vagyok nyűgözve. Egyszerűen szuper. Nem tudom mit is írjak még. Mindenkinek tudom ajánlani. Köszönöm a gyorsaságot, és a megbízhatóságot. "

PAS ENCORE RECU MA COMMAND

"apres plus DE 50 JOUR J AI PAS ENCORE RECU MA COMMAND J AI CONTACTE LE SERVICE CLIENTEL 2 FOIS IL M ONT DIT PASSIONTE 2 A 3 SEMAIN ENCOR C EST TERRIBLE"

“Dear mouradsalim,
We are sorry to hear about the delay of your order. By no means was that done purposely. It usually takes about 7-25 business days(about 30 days) to be delivered after shipment for standard air mail shipping. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
Could you please tell us the order number at sales@tinydeal.com I'd like to see what may be happening and causing the delay. Please do not worry. We will refund or resend if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

2016-12-22

xiaomi phone.

"The xiaomi comes with plenty of unwanted downloads.Every now and then some advertisements appear,like download uber or some kiki keyboard.

This is very annoying.
have to spend money to get phone retailer to sort out the problem.

“Dear geojam2,
We are sorry for the problem. We hope to help you. We will send you an email later, please check out.
We will try our best to solve your problem.
Wish you have a nice day!

2016-12-16

gewoon goed voor weinig

"Heb voor m'n dochter een telefoon bij Tinydeal besteld. Kwam uit hun duitse magazijn en was binnen 3 dagen geleverd."

2016-12-15

Fucking website you people stold my money

"Fucking website you people stold my money"

Rep reply posted Dec-18-2016

“Dear nanasule1,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. And we're terribly sorry to hear about that. We would like to look into this for you and give you an answer. Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer. And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Please check the email we have sent to you.
Sorry for your unhappy experience again, hoping for your kindly understanding.
Thank you.

a3mshop's Avatar

Italy
2016-12-14

fraud!!!

"I had to get a refund from tinydeal
I asked and sent 5 email saying they could do refund to my paypal again because the old one i deleted
and that if there were to warn me problems
Their despite my many emails, iscrivino I have refunded the money to her in her old account paypal
I answer tinydeal I had reported the change of paypal address and I want my money, are about 100 euro
they tell me to contact paypal
paypal tells me that I have to contact tinydeal
tinydeal but he says it is not their problem
I asked if there were problems
I said 5 times the change of paypal email, despite this, they reimburse me the wrong address
I have lost 100 € because of tinydeal
robbers

This review was modified by a3mshop on December 14 2016 05:20:19 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-18-2016

“Dear a3mshop,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Please check the email we have sent to you.
Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

2016-12-09

"Good product,fast delivered

Awesome

"This phone is truly excellent - had an iPhone 5C before, and I don't regret my choice. The e.ink screen is just perfect for reading my daily newspaper in the train, much more comfortable than regular screen. All functions are very fluid. For the price (around 130€), it's really great value for money."

"100% satisfaction guaranteed"

Looking for trouble?

""I make orders for CHINA very often and i was satisfied until i met tiny deals.I bought a smartphone from their Germany warehouse at 9/11 with an estimate time of 3-7 days and a month later and many emails at the beginning the only i got from them is 'be patient my friend' never a serious answer to my questions and when i asked for my money back they now don't even answer to my mails.Are you searching for such experience?Order from Tiny Deals!!!"

This review was modified by Sirkostas on December 09 2016 08:33:18 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

“Dear Sirkostas,

We are sorry to hear that you haven't receive your parcel. By no means was that done purposely. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office. We will try our best to solve your problem.Apologies for all the trouble and hope you will receive the order soon!
Hope for your undetstading.

2016-12-05

"Bad never ordering from you again "

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

“Dear jimbosky1,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you. Best Regards,

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.