Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review TinyDeal by clicking a star below.

2017-09-22

the phone does not charge and no answer

"I Have just bought the phone but it does not charge. I have contacted you by the website form three times, but I have no answer.
I expect you give me a solution as soon as possible.
By the way it is not a charger problem, it is a phone problem cause I have tried to charge with other chargers and it does not work either

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2017

“Dear tomasteleco,
It is a pity to see this review. We checked to see no email from this order recently. There should be a problem to deliver. We will send you message or email soon. Please check and reply it later. If not, you could also contact us via sales@tinydeal.com. Tinydeal will follow it up and provide solutions.
Thank you.

2017-09-15

Five star service

"I ordered my robotic vacuum cleaner in the middle of the week (Wednesday), and someone from TinyDeal contacted me the next day informing me that the post office informed them that they couldn't ship the item to my country (Laos) because it contains a battery. They offered to ship it by DHL instead or refund me if I wanted. I refused to get the refund so I asked them to send me the item anyway they could. But they told me that they didn't have any experience sending things to my country by DHL thus didn't know if there will be any issue with custom. I check with the DHL here and got back to TinyDeal (I don't know who I was communicating with, there person didn't sign his/her email, but never mind).

It turned out that the custom here would have no problems with the item, so I got back to them to confirm that, and it was already Friday. They (TinyDeal) told me that the item would take 3-7 days to reach me, and I was expecting it would be another week to arrive, but to my surprise the item arrived on Tuesday morning. I was so impressed with the service. They charged no extra for DHL shipment. The customer service is very good, prompt and straight forward. By the way, TinyDeal is one of a few online retailers that ships things to Laos. If I need to buy more items online will definitely buy it from them and I'd recommend them to anyone.

2017-09-14

Great Products

"The products are great quality, but the one phone I got was DOA. There other one was amazing except it wasn't compatible with the network I was using. I'm trying to figure out what will work, but I'm having trouble getting answers."

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2017

“Dear rpaul-4995,
We feel sorry to hear your problem of the product. Actually we had specific staffs to check and follow it up with your issue. Sometimes it may delay a little bit to confirm and reply. Hope your understanding. We will follow it up to provide a satified solution. Thank you again for your supporting to tinydeal.
Best regards.

2017-09-14

Excelente página de compras

"He comprado varios teléfonos y ha llegado a mi país rápido y sin problemas

Satisfying

"Quick & reliable with good product description. :-)"

Very Good

"Excellent seller........."

2017-09-11

"great deal, fast delivery."

2017-09-11

Just in time (for suspect)

"All right, but there is no way to cancel the order in case of error and delivery always seems adventurous. Thank you"

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

“Dear enzocuomo17.
Thank you for odering from Tinydeal.com. We hope you enjoy the products you got. Next time if there is any problem of your order (including cancel it), you could contact customer service to help you before shipment. We are ready here. We also provide other kinds of shipping way. You could select it before checking out. Welcome to buy again in near future.
Best regards.

Perfect

"For a try I have ordered only two smartwathes! Order went smoothly, immediately I have got a reply and cofirmation! Payment easy, quick and safe!
I have got my order in complete and unhurt in 4 days - really fast!
Smartwatch working as described in manual, only one but difficult contact with Windows phone and some functions are not working - BT notification!
Overall I'm happy with my watch!

Excelentes experiencia.

"Buen producto, buen precio, excelente tiempo de entrega del producto. Mejor de lo que esperaba. "

honestos

"Honestos, ya que solicite un producto y no llego en el tiempo establecido por lo que envié correo a soporte y TinyDeal me devolvió el dinero en puntos, con los cuales solicite de nuevo el producto y ya llego a mi residencia.

Lo que si recomiendo es enviar por correo certificado a si sea el más económico ya que así podrás ver donde se encuentra tu producto.

2017-09-06

I am satisfied. Sono soddisfatto.

"é il 2° ordine che effettuo. Entrambi gli ordini sono arrivati nei tempi previsti. Gli oggetti sono nuovi e corrispondono alla descrizione. "

maxsmartbox's Avatar

Good seller, between best E-seller

"All is gone ok, processing order, shipping, product"

excellent

"quick delivery, nice product"

5star

"Peefect communication perfect product quick shipping !!thank you "

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.