Product & services pricing Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Ordered from this store a lot of expensive goods. They came to terms. The quality is excellent. Each product was unfolded to pupyrchatuyu paper. Excellent quality goods. Each of them is warranted. Always order in this store. Great prices. Great service. You can always negotiate in an online chat about the issues."

modified review This review was modified by ikirilko on May 09 2013 06:38:04 AM

"Although the shipping time is quite long, the delivery was reliable. The product's quality is as good as I expected. Furthermore, the customer service is very good."

"Good afternoon! Lately about this shop there are many subzero reviews. But I took chance. And was not disappointed. Both my the order came fully( 22 positions ). All positions work ( from a tablet PC to the flashlight). To recommend this shop I do not can, but he pleased me. In Ukraine these commodities on much dearer. So now to decide you to order or not order in this shop.
Special thank you to Sara And Julie, the representatives of TinyDeal Customer Service.

"I start buying from Tinydeal 1,5 year ago, products which was cost less than 15$. I noticed that they had little defects on them and I concluded that they were 2d or 3d of sorting items. The big problem resulted when I bought a camera from them (Order No. 8980016576360000183847 on 1/4/2013, 58.4$). They sent me an obvious USED NOT FUNCTIONING camera with irrelevant accessories (from another camera !!! and this proofs, it was used). I returned the camera paying the post (15$)and final result, after exchanging numerous e-mails without responding to ANY of my questions, was to return to me the 80% of the value, in TD points instead of returning my money, as I asked. CONLUSION: TINYDEAL is an adventuring site to buy, useless if the product exceeds 15$ or 3d sorting goods till 15$. Even if they have moderate to cheap prices, in reality they are EXPENSIVE, due to LOW quality. Their support will NEVER give you a straight answer trying to deceive you. ADVENTURING COMPANY, buy from them but you will have BIG TROUBLES. (I have read all reports of other users regarding them, and I noted that they do the same, to everyone)."

modified review This review was modified by Kostasel on May 07 2013 12:23:22 AM

"Large selection of decent products at competitive prices. Work quickly and efficiently. Emerging issues (in case) resolved promptly.
I will buy more here.
PS Sorry for my English.

"Very good shop. I always pay for tracking and do not have problems."

"I'm dealing with Tiny Deal since last year and actually pretty satisfied with this cooperation. I've ordered there a lot of things. All of them arrived in time(without any considerable delay), in good order, well packed. I'm also satisfied with quality and reasonable prices of the goods. There is no any reason to complain. I intend to continue my shopping in this store. "

"I didn't receive my parcel. In their faq page written that if parcel lost effective time is 110 days for china post to get confirmation, but today is over 180 days from shipping date. And i still didn't receive my smartphone. Really disappointed. Never will buy there."

"There was a problem with the delivery to the shop. The order was more than 60 days. I contacted the support TinyDeal, I helped the operator Julia, thanks to her.
After 60 days, I returned the money through PayPal . To my surprise after 2 days came of my parcel. I returned the money TinyDeal. The product is very good, I was not expecting. Quality at an altitude! TinyDeal the best shop, to all I advise you to buy here. The parcel was without a track I and experienced in bad delivery to blame mail and not TinyDeal. Thank you shop for a quality product. An honest seller!

modified review This review was modified by mahno on March 23 2013 10:06:02 PM

"You guys missed a great oppurtunuty to do a great business by shipping phones very late. On top of it, sending basically garbage/wrong phones/tablets. None of them works. What a loss. There was a great change to make a great money because I had a great basis. But your company (Including you VIP representative) are not a professional company/personnel. There are some facts about your business:

1. Poor customer support
2. Limited communication skills
3. Very poor quality products
4. High change of sending out wrong items almost 99%
5. No quality controls at all
6. No professional goals, aims, motto, and vision
7. Business on fake, and false advertising.
8. Lazy and irresponsible staff and employees
9. Very poor quality for keeping promises
10. Low moral ethic in business
11. Scamming customers over the internet.
12. Not answering questions completely.
13. Stealing money from your customers (Mass payment of $2000 via PayPal)

You can do better if you fix those 13 steps and refund me all the transactions back to me so I can refund poor eBay customers who trusted me to buy phones from me. I don't care about my eBay reputation anymore. I care for those people who bought phone from me.

modified review This review was modified by AdamBalikci on March 09 2013 07:02:04 PM

"me ha gustado como me han tratado, ha sido muy bueno, tiene uan excelente atención personalizada.

Me he sentido muy cómodo con el trato y la manera de ayudarte y asesorarte.

Cumple con su cometido. Muchas gracias

modified review This review was modified by alvaro3163 on March 07 2013 07:12:25 PM

"this is professional scam company,they maybe send the goods, but all defective or 2nd hand goods, and problem starts after you want to send it back for repair, you will never get it back, and you have to pay both side curier fees yourself! so do not belive happy customer reviews in their own site, just search online for the real victims. so never buy anything if you want to keep ur money, you can use aliexpress, which more safer."

"THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!!!AVOID IT AT ANY COST IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND NERVES!! BOUGHT A CELL PHONE, CAME DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN 50 DAYS.THEY DROVE ME AROUND WITH E-MAILS ETC. FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I HAD TO SEND IT BACK AND PAY RETURN FEE, EVEN IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. SENT IT TO ADDRESS THEY GAVE ME, BUT NO ONE ACCEPTED IT THERE SO I BURNT OUT WITH MY MONEY. THEY WANT ME TO SEND IT BACK SECOND TIME, AGAIN ON MY COST, BUT I AM SICK OF ONLY LOOSING MONEY AND WON`T WASTE ANOTHER ON THEM. NO REFUND IS GIVEN, PHONE HAD CLEAR SIGNS OF USE AND SCRATCHES. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY, DRIVE YOU AROUND TILL YOU GIVE UP AN THAT IS IT. INTERNATIONAL LAW SHOULD PROHIBIT THIS WEBSITE AND COMPANY AND CLOSE THEM DOWN - THEY ARE CHEATERS AND CON ARTISTS!!!!!"

"this is a scam company. the only thing they are selling are leis. as soon if you pay, they will take the money and then nothing....you will loose your money. please have a look on internet and you will see that this is normal work from tinydeal. they will keep you waiting and waiting and sending bullshit emails so the 45days are gone so you can,t get it back. they are on nearly every scam site on the internet. they have made a lot of people angry and al are still waiting on there stuff. im putting this message all over the internet for everybody to see. TINYDEAL IS ONE BIG FRAUD COMPANY"

"I have orderd many items from them including 3 tablets, 5 watches, many phone and tablet casings, various connectors and I got it all I average 15-20 days. They have by far the fastest shipment of orders and very helpful support. My only problem was when they have instead asked false declaration on 30$ and e book reader they have wrote tablet so I had to pay customs. Oh yes, they have not delatated my bad review abouticoo d70 pro (very bad screen) so be aware of that tablet although it is fast as hell. Oh yes cube u 30gt"

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.