• TinyDeal

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10

What is this?

"Order 05/06 for Xiaomi leather miband
Receveid 17/06
Very fast shipping, quality is very good
Picture http://puu.sh/is1Hd/cf8306100e.jpg

"Placed order 21/5/2014. Wanted it quickly so paid extra for delivery. It took 10 days for Tinydeal to get it to the freight company. The freight company will probably make the 8-12 working days (I still haven't got the item ) but note that Tinydeal's extended picking time needs to be added to the delivery time "

"Horrible website. The item at http://www.tinydeal.com/4pcs-replacement-silicone-colorful-xiaomi-miband-wrist-strap-p-141908.html - miband replacement straps says that the deliver will be done within 2-5 days. After I placed the order and it was accepted, I got an email saying that it is being shipped out of China and will take 15-30 business days. There was no option to even cancel it.
When I contact the customer service, they don't take any responsibility and keep saying that please wait 15-30 days and that's it.

The website is misleading and customer service doesn't acknowledge anything.

"The delivery was so fast, and the watch I got was exactly the same as the one on the pictures, I love it, it s a beautiful watch with butterfly and pearls: so French!"

"I purchased 2 phones (Laude S800) with accessories from TinyDeal.
The whole deal was about $200.
I waited more than 45 days and did not receive the package.
I asked them to help me find it; after some correspondence TinyDeal told me that the package is stuck in customs. After about 2 more weeks they said it's on hold (what this means???)
No additional explanations; no direct answers to my direct questions.
It seems like they do not really read my letters. They answer just what is convenient for them.

At last I asked to get my money back.
TinyDeal agreed to refund only 90% of the paid money.
It's most obvious that it's their fault, and I don't really understand how they dare, after 45 days that I did not get the package, to deduct any money, instead actually compensate me.

Needless to say that all my e-mails in this regard were answered as always: No matter what I write, they answer whatever is on their mind, i.e. without reference to what I wrote.

To summarize: I suggest to avoid buying from this store at all. If you do buy there - at least use PayPal to try and protect your purchase and money (though you know that PayPal is not 100% protecting.)

"This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping . The purchase I made was great quality! The Customer Service is super quick and resolved quickly. Good place to buy, maybe the best !!!"

"Ordered a "mi Fit" fitness tracker and got it in 7 days! great for international shipping and processing! The customer service was great! and they even told me about sales and discount codes for items i had in my cart! awesome company!"

"I bought one of their bluetooth Xiaomi MiBands. Everything worked fine for like 2 weeks. Then the band thad holds the module broke apart. Copany and the response i got is: "Thanks for your reply But the main body of the item is working. If you want a refull refund you need to send it back to us." so not only are they not standing behind their product and refusing to replace teh band at least, but they want me to spend more money to send a defective item back to them in order to get MY money. Ridiculous. Will never buy there again, even if they give crap away for free. Horrid experience"

"Item never arrived,customer service keeps telling me to wait and now 4 and a half months passed.Please avoid,I know they are cheap,but it's not worth it if you don't actually get the stuffy you paid for...luckily it was not something expensive."

"I received my Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth controller in 3 weeks after placing the order, but that's only the fault of my local postal service, as otherwise it would have arrived much sooner.

I'm happy with how TinyDeal packed the product, and how fast they shipped it. The prices are fantastic on some items, but could've been lower on others. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this reseller.

"Never received my order. Their customer service is automatic, whatever you tell them they'll reply with the same answer that maybe it's customs of your country, to wait for one more month etc."

Rep reply posted May-10-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Dear someone22

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to: service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Best regards

Tinydeal Team”

"French :

Tres bon site, j'ai commande un Xiaomi miband.
Recu en 7 jours, alors que sur d'autre site ca depasse les 10 jours.
De plus le support est operationnel. Merci a eux.

English:

Very good site, I ordered a miband Xiaomi.
Received in 7 days, while on another site it exceeds 10 days.
Further support is operational. Thank you to them.

"I will tell all truth about this shop. I ordered hours with hope for honesty of the seller but as there was this shop is engaged only in the rejected production! I received hours in a non-working state. I described a problem essence to the seller on what received only excuses in rather rough form. I order goods on other sites long ago, but decided to try to buy here and as it appeared in vain. The shop doesn't care of buyers, it refused to listen about that that sent me defective goods, and simply ignores my messages. Dear future buyers I ask to think before buying goods from this shop!?"

Rep reply posted May-10-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Dear RuslanKhabibullin

Best regards

Tinydeal Team”

"compro ormai da piu' di 4 anni su tinydeal.mai avuto problemi.sempre disponbili"

"BAD START BUT HAPPY END
...........UPDATE and EDIT: 06/05/2015
TINYDEAL contact me with a very different approach and offer me a fair solution and I accept it.
They are going to send me a similar phone and even if is a repair one, they a send it for free.
This new attitude really change my mind about this Company because when you have a problem is when you see the real thing.
So, I´ll probably buy with confidence in the future in TINYDEAL because I know that if there is any problem Costumer Services are going to do their best and now I Know first hand !!
and this is THE HAPPY END ....

... THIS WAS THE BAD BEGUINNIG (just for the record)
I bought a phone in TinyDeal last year, a HTM S-129 and it was a defective one: one day the battery run out and never wake up again. Just 4 weeks after purchase it. So, I have to send it to China, paying the shipping cost from Spain (24 EUR). They return it about 40 days later. And the same problem again: the phone die just one day after arrival, and never start, .
Today, almost May 2015, I have no phone, no money and Tinydeal could care less.
...

I ask TINYDEAL Costumer Services for a solution: They ask me to buy some other phone and pay 80% of the amount. I refuse: Why I have to buy another phone even when 20% discount ?
...
Then offer me a repair phone with very low specifications (250 Ram Memory compared to 1Gb Ram, lower processor, smaller screen, worst every single thing and very poor to run some applications) I refuse.
I ask them for a new, or a good repair one, BUT with the same or similar specifications. OK to pay the cost of shipping and handling, that they say is 10 EUR ..
They say that there is "no other phone available"..
...
After that, they offer me to buy for amount of 50 EUR and pay 15 EUR for shipping, (the amount of shipping increase from one day to another..) No similar phone with this 50 EUR (and paying 15 EUR shipping, make things worst) So I ask them for a similar phone and I´ll would pay for the shipping, or my money back, but again they say not and not ..
They answer very rude: literally: "we hope you can get the proper reply from Spanish Customer Services ".
And just like that, take it (buy more or accept this crapi repair phone) or leave it.
...
But things change ... See the first words of the review!

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,714 merchant members.