Write a review »
  • Rating 2.17/10 94 reviews

TinyDeal is not a merchant member
    TinyDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TinyDeal contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Dont buy - will never send u the produect if it cost over then 10$... I bought a produect but i never got it!
over 6 moneths now... Thay refuse to refund or resnd. They dont even have a packet tracing number.... my gess it was never been sent! Dont Buy there thay take ur money and disappere be warn!!!!

"cher internaute.. je suis client de ce site web depuis des mois.. je peut vous confirmé que pour moi c'est le premier choix quand j'effectue des recherche sur le net pour faire des achats.. car y a pas de frais de livraison ( gratuit ) et tout les commandes arrives dans un delais très court (max 15 jours pour la belgique) .. y a juste un ou deux article qu'il ne sont jamais arriver et je suppose qu'il sont perdu au cours de la livraison.. quand j'ai eu affaire a service client ils etait collaborant et ils repond disrectement a mes emails.. mais leurs arrangements ne sont pas toujours les bienvenues.. a part ca, je vous recommande fortement de site web et je vous souhaite vraiment du plaisir et la satisfaction dans vos achats sur ce site comme je l'ai eu ;-)"

"Used to be a regular and quite satisfied customer and even accepted small faults in products delivered considering the price I paid (tablet connects to internet but other applications do not work). I even recommended this site to many friends especially for mobiles.
Last mobile received stopped working after just a couple of weeks and had to send it back (high postage cost not refunded). Now I have been without my mobile for over 2 months and they are still 'repairing' it. They do not want to replace it or give me a full refund. Also last 2 items ordered have not been delivered and had to open a dispute with Paypal.
Company is not as reliable as it used to be. My advise, avoid or else but only the cheapest items which will not dent your pocket if not delivered as expected. Also open disputes with Paypal immediately for non-delivery or damaged goods, you only have 45 days from payment date!!.

"Never got my product delivered and i am waiting on it for 3 months now, when you make a complaint they always give a prededined answer: "Please wait for more days. We have raised the written query to our post office. It takes more time to get the reply from post office."

If you look at http://forum.tinydeal.com/Category/Index/37 you'll see the same thing happens a lot of times, maybe Tinydeal is just a scam ?

My advice: never order at Tinydeal !

My advice: never order at Tinydeal !

"I Like TinyDeal very much. This is a good shop with a large range of useful products, free shipping and low prices. I got my order within 20 days. It is very fast. All products of good quality. I am very pleased with the shop.
I have bought products:
1. Clip MP3 Music Player- only $3.74
2. USB 2.0 Webcam - only $4.76
3. 2 x ego-t E-Cigarettes only $23.49
4. 50 ml E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette - Mild Marlboro Taste - only $4.26
So,I'll always be here to buy!!!

"TinyDeal is very good store i like it.Orders come completely and very quickly.Shiping is very fast.May be TinyDeal is mre fast store in China/"

modified review This review was modified by chko_li on July 25 2012 08:07:43 AM

"My last order in Tinydeal.com was on 15 Juneof 2012. I have ordered a beach short, a necklace, a make up cosmetic bag and a 8gb memory stick.
They have shipp my order 2 days after, with Homg Kong Post like I wanted.
I recive it directly to my home in Argentina, South America after 2 weeks, in a very good protected package.
The products were the same that i have ordered, i didnt become any surprise! The quality was the same that the description said, so it was perfect!
I really recommend you to buy in Tinydeal.com store. They have a lot of products in an incredible price.
They also have a very good Customer Staff that answered all yout enquires.

"WARNING!

These are the same as

"I ordered four items from them. Three of the items were broken on arrival. I sent the three items back. I incurred the cost of postage. One item was exchanged and that was broken also. Another item was repaired and I had to pay a handling fee for the item to be returned to me. That took over THREE MONTHS. The third item has GONE missing in the post. All I get from them is the generic email that they will inform me when the item arrives. I have explained the situation to PAYPAL. They can do nothing as the have a limited number of days from when you pay for the purchase. Tiny Deal know that, they will DRAG OUT the repair or the replacement of an item so you will go OVER that limit- In other words PAYPAL will be of no use to you at all. They also employ SCREENERS, they are people who are trained to deliberately avoid answering you questions. You cannot get past these people. You cannot speak to anyone in charge. You end up banging your head against a brick wall. DO NOT BUY FROM TINY DEAL!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Lordlucan on April 22 2014 08:25:19 AM

"I search some thing a lot of time. And once again searching for it on sites, i find it in the Tinydeal store and decided to try to order this thing. It was great price on it. I order and forget about it. And when the postman after near 10 days brought me a package i was in great shock! After that i order a lot of times in Tinydeal. Because i very like the lowest prices and the high quality of packaging. And, as for me, there are a lot of things, that you never find in the stores in your city. Recommend this fine Tinydeal store to everyone!"

modified review This review was modified by romanator on June 27 2012 10:44:28 PM

"Tinydeal is a very good and cheap site . Shipping is fast ( about 2-3 weeks), the products quality is very good .
Prices is cheaper than ofther e-shops .

Its very good site !!

I ordered mobile phone , i got it for 10 days . It was brought to my home that`s fantastic!!

I recommended this site Tinydeal.com

"I ordered from tinydeal.com already several times, and I liked everything: low prices, fast delivery, free shipping. The items were as described and without damage, very well packed. They have great group deals, and I extremely like the Lucky Wheel)) I recommended the store to all my friends and they also liked it."

modified review This review was modified by ecstor on August 01 2012 12:32:16 AM

"This is a terrible company. fake products which are copies of real products. Do not buy from this company. Waste of money, waste of time. I purchased 2 small items which were both defective and they wanted me to pay to ship them back to them and 10 emails.

do not waste your time.