Stores > TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

What is this?

2015-12-25

Two months waiting... now promised a refund ...still no refund

"On 25th of November, I've ordered 2 smartphones from their website, following their menu (Overseas Warehouse -> European Warehouse) and DHL as a courier. Both of the phones were initialized from Hong Kong. I paid 33 euros import taxes to DHL, plus the package only contained one of the phones. They had also declared 80 euros of package value instead of 220 to save money.
After a few days of waiting for their emails, I claimed a refund through Paypal, for the phone I didn't get. They refused the refund and told me the second phone is on its way, providing me with a tracking number of Regular Post (even though I had paid for DHL).
It has been exactly one month and the phone has not reached me. I paid for DHL transport and the indicated time was 6-7 days. The first phone arrived after 10+ days. The second one, 30 days and still counting.

UPDATE: 2 months now. I have been informed from TinyDeal that the item has been returned to their post office, so they offered to refund me (either TD points or cash, fully). I will improve my review slightly now; After I have been refunded, I will improve it more.

UPDATE2: There is still no refund. The store is the most unprofessional one I've encountered so far. They promised me a refund since I didn't receive my item and it was returned to them.
Now they have BOTH THE ITEM AND MY MONEY... They don't even reply to my emails.

UPDATE3: They sent me an email to change this review, and then they would refund me. I changed it, but I didn't get a refund or any reply to my emails. Officially THIEVES. Good luck to their future customers.
Here is the email (contact me if you want the original one forwarded, in case you think I'm lying):
" Dear customer, Hello from TinyDeal.com, we have read your reviews about our site. We don’t want to deceive any customer. We’re sorry about the inconvenience caused. It looks like one of your items P07-EPP6000P has been returned by the post office, while the other P086-4ZENF2 was delivered on Dec 8th 2015. Please choose a method you prefer below, so that we can resolve your problem as quickly as possible. 1. Please modify your negative review about us into a positive one on site resellerating[dot]com. We refund you the total value of P07-EPP6000P in the form of TD points. TD points can be used to make a purchase on our site and can be used as discount. 2. We can also refund you the total value of P07-EPP6000P in cash(preferably via Paypal), in exchange of a positive review. 3. If you’re not satisfied with the above 2 methods, please tell us your preferred method. If we don’t receive your reply email within 72 hours, we will refund you 50% TD points automatically. If you have any further questions, please let us know by email. This communication is dedicated to this order, not available for any further problems, please keep it private. Best Wishes TinyDeal[dot]com "

This review was modified by kalfasyan on February 10 2016 04:17:28 AM

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received one of your items on Dec 8th 2015.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Meanwhile please take note that we are still checking on the status of the other item. We'll contact you once we have the info.

2015-12-17

"Tinydeal offered me "express shipping" (8-12 day delivery) for which I paid for just to find out that it was going to take all month to get to me, if it even does. I tried to email them and have receive no response other than a shipping address confirmation, auto responses telling me their hours of business, and advertisements. When emails failed to work I got in contact with a customer service rep who kept copying and pasting the same things over and over. When I finally got her to "help" me she gave me some stupid tracking number that didn't even match the original number given to me when my order "shipped". It says on my invoice that the order shipped on the 1st and she insisted that it shipped on the 3rd. She also proceeded to inform me that they answered my emails and when I checked all of my folders I didn't have any. I have been on them for days about my order and can not get a direct answer as to how to track my order correctly, how to get a refund, and why no one will answer my emails. The customer service reps also will kick you out of a chat with them at any time and will not allow you back on even though the site says they offer 24-7 live chat services. BE PREPARED TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF YOU ORDER FROM HERE. It is infuriating to try and get anything solved. Do not order from this site!!!"

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received your package on Dec 24th 2015.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Meanwhile please take note that delivery via international postal service can take up a considerable amount of time due to various circumstances.

2015-11-21

"very nice site and really trusted
i got my shop with good price and great value without paying any taxes ..

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“Thank you for your confidence in TinyDeal.com. If you appreciate our products and service, please do recommend us to others.

2015-11-19

"TinyDeal site is very misleading. If one go to the "Chat" on the top right screen of the website it gives you two options. One to chat with the team about certain product before buying the products and second one is to email the customer support to find out about your order. Today, I try to ask them about the product and also if there is spare parts on the product so I can decide. What the person on the chat did immediate was send me a link to email their support team. Well, I guess they do not want any business from my end. In summary, if you have doubt about the product you want to check before buying it is better to look some where else and not waste your time. The reason I am saying this because you might be getting something that might not be what you are looking for since the team can't even provide support on the product they sell."

“Hi 888John,

We sincerely apologize for this regrettable incident.
It is possible that our customer support team weren't able to answer your questions and they had to leave them to the product team that wasn't available at that time(non-office hour).
I can assure you that our product team will respond to all inquiries within one working day.
We have communicated with our customer support team in regard to this issue and we will improve our practice.
Thank you for your support!

2015-11-12

Hypocrisy

"I bought a smart phone and I ordered it from Germany for faster shipping. I got 2 SIM cards phone with following issues:
- SIM1: the phone shows 3G sign on screen but cannot connect to the internet
- SIM2: doesn't work

I wrote to Tinydeal and first they asked me to send the pictures. I did. Then they asked me to take the phne to local tehnician to check it. They were even prepared to pay small amount for repairment. I took the phone to local expert but it cannot be repaired. I informed Tinydeal about that and they asked me to send it back (to China, not Germany where it came from). And I should wait that phone gets to China and than to get it back? Over 2 months? Come on!

Now I have open dispute at Paypal. We'll se how Paypal will react.

But imagine what was the first reaction from Tinydeal! "Please send us some pictures." When I told them I already had and they should check previous correspondece, came another message: "Please take the phone to local expert." They don't even try to solve the problem. Just to postpone it.

It was certainly my last buy at this shop. I hope at least Paypal will be correct.

Btw: my bad review of the phone was moved and I am not able to write another. So, do not trust to those 5 stars reviews on their page.

Edited on Jan 28th 2016
According to today's answer from TinyDeal I have to explain that refound was made because PayPal decided that I'm entitled to full refund. The refund was made on Dec 23rd 2015 not in October as Tiny Deal wrote.
And the refund process was a new story. After returning broken phone TinyDeal should confirm that they received the item. I asked them to confirm it to PayPal and they offered me total refund in TD points or 70% refund in money. Imagine, after PayPal already decided that I'm entitled to full refund.
As I wrote before: keep away from this store.

This review was modified by anze on January 28 2016 03:37:23 AM

“Hi anze,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Oct 15th 2015 for the damaged item.

2015-10-14

"Received two items from them. First one was dead after couple of weeks. Second one was dead on arrival. Instead of send replacements or refund. They wanted me to ship bad items back to china using a shipping method with tracking, which is huge and cost much more then the value of the items. And even they didn't ship the items to me with any tracking in the first place (the shipping was very slow, took months BTW). Very dissatisfied! Think twice before you buy anything from them."

2015-09-29

"++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
have been repaid in full is change my review because warned
by another person of this FeedBack
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I bought a smartphone, with the presumption that I would go on the safe side,
because I bought the item by paying with PayPal, which guarantees in case of faulty product, or that does not go as far, Purchase aspect is follow the tracking.
in fact the package I see it get to Malpensa but after a few days back in the Netherlands where I was partito.Allora complaint to Paypal for product received.
They keep me in dance is still a month, while I lost track of the package, these days I have closed the investigation by writing that the seller had presented the documents of the expedition, I wrote to present them to me which are the direct question, but anything you do not feel more person made, those Tinydeal are not serious sellers, is an understatement. but PayPal has fallen to the same levels. So do not trust either of the guarantees of PayPal, they take the percentage of ill repute therefore not move a finger

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sono stato rimborsato integralmente, cambio la mia recensione perche avvertito da un'altra persona di questo FeedBack

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ho acquistato uno smartphone, con la presunzione che sarei andato sul sicuro,
perchè ho acquistato l'articolo pagando con PayPal ,che assicura in caso di prodotto malfunzionanti,oppure che non arrivano addirittura,Acquisto è aspetto seguo il tracking.
in realtà il pacco lo vedo arrivare alla Malpensa ma dopo qualche giorno ritorna in Olanda da dove era partito.Allora faccio il reclamo a Paypal per prodotto non ricevuto.
Mi tengono in ballo ancora un mese,intanto ho perso le tracce del pacco,in questi giorni mi hanno chiuso l'indagine scrivendomi che il venditore aveva presentato i documenti della spedizione, ho scritto di presentarli anche a me che sono il diretto interessato,ma nulla non si sona fatti più sentire,quelli di Tinydeal sono dei venditori poco seri, è un eufemismo. ma PayPal è scesa agli stessi livelli. Perciò non fidatevi neanche delle garanzie di PayPal, loro prendono le percentuali sul malaffare perciò non muovono un dito

This review was modified by gmassa48 on January 29 2016 03:46:15 AM

“Hi Gmassa48,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Oct. 7th 2015 for your order #5100052894230000119431.

2015-09-18

" I asked "TinyDeal", express to write low value on package less than 20 dollar. But no, they do not even bother reading my order note? Not very nice way to make business. PostNL want from me explanation on content and value. This usually happens when the value on package is higher then 20 dollars. Now I have to write back to PostNL with documents in order to then receive my package.

!????! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !????!
More then ????TinyDeal???? is a ????HugeRipoff????

Please do not make my error to order here.

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Sep. 1st 2015 for your order #3940053482000001300411.

2015-09-12

"They sell on ebay under the name dailywin. Bought 5 batteries for my quadcopter. They sent me 3. After 2 weeks of promises to refund me for the shortage they reneged. Told ebay they shipped me all 5 after many emails back and forth where they acknowledged they shorted me."

Rep reply posted Jan-31-2016

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Sep 1st 2015 for order #301724243787.

2015-09-05

"Don't make prepayment to Tinydeal. I ordered a mobile phone and cancelled my order same day, as I heart I can't pay by PayPal. In spite off Tinydeal debit my account. After long time I got message by custom there was a package with a mobile phone there from Tinydeal, but it was forbidden to import such phones to EU. I claimed often for refund my money. Tinydeal did not.pay. Caution with this shop. You can loose your money and don't get any purchase item. Be aware with Tinydeal"

“Greetings,

It seems that the order number provided is not valid. All our order number are comprised of only number and not letter.
Please provide us with a correct order number so that we can resolve your problems.

2015-08-30

"Bad experience!
I have over 1000 orders from various China shops but never had experience like this.
50 days ago i ordered but not received yet. Customer support is bad and asking for more patience , every time they ask for more patience and i'm sure they not planning to resolve it.

They says: "to wait another 25 days to investigate in post office what happened with my parcel, and i can contact support again after that period..."
WTF? 25 days more for just another contact? Haha, what a joke!

Please, if you want to buy from this guys first think twice. There is a much trusted China shops online than this.

“Dear customer,

We are sorry for the long delivery time. You've been already reimbursed completely on Feb 1st 2016. Please check your Paypal account within 3-5 days.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

2015-08-26

"Customer service is bad, asking only for more patience. I have waited my delivery over 2 months, no help or solution from seller. Do not buy from this seller, forget the store. If something goes wrong you do not get any solution from them."

“Hi,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and we hereby notify you that we refunded you on Sep 8th 2015.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

2015-08-18

"I'm here to give my opinion on the merchant site Tinydeal.
My experience with this site dates back more than 2 years, and sincerely I am always satisfied with products offered, their price and the accompanying customer service.
What can I reproach them is delivery times which are a bit long compared to other competitors site.
But generally Very Good.

2015-08-12

"Not a good idea to buy from tinydeal. First, delivery was late. Then they have their ways of not backing the product they sell. I more or less gave away $150 to them on a tablet that only worked for a month. I took videos and all the other crap they wanted to prove the fault, then they ask you to take it to a repair shop to ask for a free diagnosis. No repair shops do that for free. Then they ask you to send it back to them, but the postal service that you can afford, will not send devices that have lithium batteries. Then they more or less tell you to fix it yourself. There is no workable warranty. What a fraud. My fault I suppose, because I was stupid enough to buy from them. I should have come to a site like this before to see what sort of company they are. I lost $150 to these F'n *(%^#@!^*'s. Now, if you are reading this, don't do the same!"

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

“Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will further contact you to resolve this issue.

2015-08-11

"Thiant, FR
2 Avis
Publié il y a 1 secondes
Mauvaise qualité, mauvais SAV

Téléphone No1 MI4 reçu avec un problème de charge. Au bout de moins de 4 mois, impossible de recharger le téléphone. Tinydeal qui me demande de leur renvoyer, à mes frais ! (Après d'interminables échanges en anglais, et avec vidéo à réaliser et poster sur youtube) Sachant qu'il faut compter un mois de transport aller, un mois retour. Au vu de la basse qualité, et des frais de renvoie à ses propres frais, j'ai demandé un remboursement. Refusé. J'attends donc le retour d'un téléphone de très mauvaise qualité, qui pourrait retomber en panne encore et encore, avec frais de renvois à charge perpétuelle.

En résumé : mauvais produits, mauvais SAV, ne commandez pas la bas.
No1 phone MI4 received with a load problem . After less than four months , you can not charge the phone . Tinydeal asking me to refer to them at my expense ! ( After endless exchanges in English, and video to make and post on youtube ) Knowing that it takes one month for transportation to a month back . Given the low quality, and costs of returns at his own expense , I asked for a refund. Refused . I await the return of a phone very poor quality, which could fall down again and again, with perpetual references dependent costs.
In short : bad products , bad service , do not order the bottom .

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

“Bonjour,

Nous nous excusons pour cet incident regrettable. En même temps, nous vous signalons que le remboursement a été effectué le 17 septembre 2015.

Cordialement,

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.