• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10

What is this?

"merci infiniment j ai bien reçu les tablettes
donc je confirme que c est un site de confiance ce qui va m encourager a effectuer les achats .
merci et bon courage

"Good selection and some very competitive prices. This has been my experience for flashlight and Android-related products from TinyDeal."

"Awful! The tablet I bought never worked properly and when I emailed customer care a different person would reply each time with stupid anwers like: take the battery out and put it back in (you can't do that with most tablets). All they kept ansking me for was to send them more money so they can send me a refurbished tablet! Just awfu! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

“Dear venetiam,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to: service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Tinydeal Team”

"I frequently buy from TinyDeal. Their processing time has improved considerably. When an item is out of stock during processing or did not pass custom I receive nicely an update by email or a new tracking number.

I didn't need to contact their customer support because until now all orders were received in good condition and in working order.

“Hello dear

Thanks for your positive reviews. In return, we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your supports.

Tinydeal Team”

"My 3rd time purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. me purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. "

Tinydeal Team”

"Very happy with the order. The clothes are beautiful and very well priced

Tinydeal Team”

"good store good service. ordered several times fast shipping and patient service, tablet with tax but still low price for me very good experience."

Tinydeal Team”

"Ordered a product in April of 2013. 6 months later product hadn't arrived. I began contacting tiny deals and they assured me it was on the way. So every two weeks I would email them back, bc they have no phone number, and they kept saying it was on the way. I requested a refund bc the product never arrived. They refused the refund and refused to give me a contact for a corporate office or executive branch. Skip ahead to April 2015. Product still never arrived. I'm still emailing them at this point and I am extremely angry. They finally agree to a partial refund of 70% to which I disagree. When I finally agree, it turns out to be a store credit refund. No money back at all. Why would I want to ever shop from them again. 2 years, no product, poor customer service, and no refund. Do NOT do business with tiny deals bc they will rip you off and fraud you. Update: tiny deal representative responded below to act like they want to help. But didn't read the review bc I obviously mention that I have been in contact with them and they offered a refund of 70% but store credit only. No cash return. And it took them 2 years, literally, to offer even that. Anyone wants to see, I will forward all emails between me and tiny deals. They will fraud you. "

“Dear vedranius

Tinydeal Team”

"Hola, estoy encantada con esta. Tiene productos muy buenos y a muy bien precio. Todo me llegó muy rápido y en perfecto estado.
Si queréis saber más cosas de mi pedido, podéis verlo en mi blog http://elmundodelnailart.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/minitake-mt-ropa-y-complementos.html

“Hola amigo

Gracias por su compra y su comentario positivo. Vamos a seguir esforzándonos en ofrecer el mejor servicio. Gracias de nuevo.

Atentamente

Tinydeal”

"i ordered a smartphone from tinydeal 29 jan and arrived 12 feb i think it was very quick shipping and didn't pay tax. very good for me no tax! nice website nice service!"

Tinydeal Team”

"Excelente servicio. Compra totalmente recomendable."

“Hola amigo

Atentamente

Tinydeal”

"Product offering is realy great, prices are low. And most important thing is costumer support. I had problems with delivery, and most likly post office is responsible. But tinydeal really made an effort to correct an error. And one of the most important this for me when buying online, security. I had to change my previus review, because, costumer servise was realy great, and they do everything to correct mistake."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear vedranius

"Order number 9540045786940000646805
01/15/2015 I made an order and I have not to date received the package. I contacted all service tinydeal and still did not deliver the package or return money, which were duly received. It is a very bad company with which I do not recommend cooperation.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear Saud123

Tinydeal Team”

"J'achete depuis des annees en chine et Asie en generale sur differents sites, j ai toujours eu un service impeccable, des gens tres agreables, polis et serviables, s'il y a un probleme c est toujours resolus Mais TINYDEAL est le pire de tous, ou le service apres vente est une catastrophe et leurs messages de reponse sont irreels, c est les champions du monde du manque de serieux, c est vraiment un site a eviter, j ai gagne mon litige et j ai ete rembourse...Merci a eux PP."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Dear VincentGoff ,

Tinydeal Team”

"I ordered the tablet Colorfly E708 for daughter for Christmas on 8.10.2014, but unfortunately when she opened the present on Christmas eve, it was not working correctly, and it was impossible to charge it
See video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8F1EhcN05o
After that Mr. Wang from sales department contacted me and send me to repair store, where i was informed that the repair could cost 30 euro or more. After this information I get offer to send it back to China for repair. After waiting month they returned it but it was no working again (no connection to PC, no headphones sound, charging problems). See video : http://youtu.be/9cEwGVY1HJs
Tiny deal offered me then reapaired tablet for free .When I get it, I realized that, It was impossible to work on it. It was freezing for 30 seconds after 1 Click See the video
I Send feedback to Mr. Wang, but he offered only 40percent of price in points and then also 5 % of discount. The original tablet price was 64,20 Euro, and what tablet could I buy for 25,68 euro what is 40 percent of original price.
The question is , what guarantee tinydeal offers, when instead of repairing I have 2 faulty tablets that I canot use. I can return faulty tablets to them, but they will refund me only 25,68 euro and 5% discount for new buying. Unfortunately I couldnt get functional tablet with same parameters for my money (1GB RAM,16ROM, QCore). I changed 36 mails with tinydeal, from 9. January, when I first contacted Tinydeal sales. The offered guarantee 6 month for tablets seems to be problem.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Dear radovanbis,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.