Product & services pricing Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Great prices and awesome customer service and will order again :"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2014

“tdoom53,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Great personalized over the phone service. I ordered on line, and then I received an e-mail to call and confirm. Sales person provided me with current offers and sales and helped me upgrade to a superior package."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2014

“sesa,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

" as a first time buyer I found good prices and helpful costomerservice I will be buying again "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2014

“carbuff69,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"The service was excellent and products well priced.
Great customer service

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2014

“elvatol,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Good customer service and knowledgeable. Prices good. Very patient and agreeable."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2014

“Gracecenglish,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Excellent service. Great customer interaction. Wonderful shopping experience!!! Thanks a bunch"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2014

“ljy1029,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"price competitive actually better."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-10-2014

“brudybob1,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"After shopping around for our new Canon T3I camera I found my very best price here."

“billvandaele,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Last week 12/13 I purchased a Canon 60D digital camera from overstockdigital.com. The camera price as advertised beat all the compeditors prices, which excited me. The next day I was very surprised and disapointed at the same time after receiving a call from a sales rep stating that the camera did not include the battery or battery charger at that price! WOW, I don't no about you, but I have never purchased any camera that didn't include its own power source? Well after I spent about $400 more dollars I received 1 OEM battery charger,1 OEM battery and an aftermarket battery. I also paid for an upgraded SD card which cost about $150.(8GB no name) Overall I was pleased with the purchase price because of the low inital cost of the camera body. The package including tripod was a joke and I didn't receive a cap keeper or the screen protectors as promised. (not missing much I'm shure) Addionally they over charged my account by $50. (taken care of) Anyway, just be carefull when puchasing camera gear online. RULE: If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is. What kind of Company takes the power source out of the original packaging? The owners manual tells you that the camera comes with its own power source! UPDATE: An O.S D. rep called me back to inform me that the camera battery and charger are sent to them separately. Addionally they have sent me the missing items plus a bonus 8GB SD card. That being said, shows me that this company has alot of integraty and I will definetly do buisness with them in the future! THANKS FOR THE CALL OVERSTOCKDIGITAL, GOOD BUISNESS!

shootershot1@hotmail.com

“fairbuisness,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"This company is one of the co. that help you out when you think they dong about you."

“ruhacrawford,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"great customer service and best price on the web, unbeatable combo"

“stevedupree,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Sorry to Disagree here with Folks, I ordered a Nikon Lense on-line and it stated Item "Usually Ships in 1-2 days" the day after I ordered it I got an E-mail to "Verify Order" I called the number got transferred to John, he immediately asked me why I didn't purchase the US version instead of the Overseas Version, I mentioned it was going to Colombia and he mentioned One used glass and one used Plastic, Nikon had no Idea what they meant. And when I called back to confirm the Item I had ordered I was told it was out of stock. I got upset and asked John why Did the website state it was in stock and he got downright Nasty, he Stated "Go to the site right now, I DARE you to find where it says it's in stock, in fact I will give you a $200.00 credit if you find it, I dare you". I of course looked and he was right, it doesn't say it's in stock but as a seasoned Buyer I assumed "Ships in 1-2 days" meant it's in Stock, and if it's out of stock it says so. John Sneered at me and Stated" I don't like when people Lie to Me".
I received a call from Kevin (Supervisor) at Overstock Digital, he did go out of his way try to correct situation and was genuinely sorry for the problem. The call was triggered by this negative review, In fairness I am altering the overall rating to Neutral since Kevin was very outstanding but I cannot in good consciousness give them 5 stars.

"Customer service agent was very helpful in explaining camera package and recommending upgrades that were worth buying."

“sfbay94115,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"good customer service pricing is competative, customer service rep was very halpful in setting me up with additional product."

“stlcolon,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Price was competitive, service was good, I was put on hold for little to long. happy holidays and happy new year"

“broomfield,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM””

overstockdigital.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overstockdigital.com is a merchant member
overstockdigital.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.