Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"These thieves are not to be trusted! I ordered two cameras from them and they sent me the wrong ones. After many calls and lots of frustration, they refused to send me the ones I ordered. The Better Business Bureau is worthless in helping, so the only thing I can do is warn other people that these con artists will not deliver what they promise. I have been in the video production business for more than 26 years and bought lots of equipment for my company. I thought I would save a few bucks, but the adage of if it is too good to be true, it is, holds for this rotten company. I only wish I had heeded the advice of other bad reviews on Yelp and other consumer sites before I got swindled by these liars."

"Great web site easy too use , the pricing on the camera's are very good , the customer service is very helpful and a great experience. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2014

“orbakerfarms,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

greet customer service and great price.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2014

“seadragon31450,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"good prices.. faster delivery time.. deals then most ..

“milboylow,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"overstockdigital was really great to deal with from the get go.
before i made my purchase through overstockdigital i did see some mixed reviews about the company which had me a bit hesitant.

i mulled it over for about a day or two but there price was really eye popping so i figured id give them a try.

After placing my order online my card had declined because it had a daily limit on my card so i was in a bit of a bind because the funds i had saved up to by my camera was all in that one account that was linked to my debit card that had the daily limit.

Not sure what to do i had asked Logan the nice young fellow at the company what other options i could do to so he told me the following
A. use another card (i didnt have another card)

B.send in a money order (that would have taken to long because they would have to wait for it to clear)

C. do a wire transfer (item would ship out same day)

Not very familiar with the 3rd option they offered i asked Logan to further explain it to me he was kind an courteous and walked me through the wire transfer.

Now that i got the payment taken care of i was eager to see the quickness of delivery because that was one of the complaints that i was seeing.

To my surprise i received a tracking number a couple of hours after the wire transfer was complete.

The package arrived within a couple of days every thing looked in tact just the way it was supposed to be except one thing which was the card reader it looked like it was damaged so i tried it out and it wasnt working properly not such an expensive item but hey it something i payed for so id give overstockdigtal
a call and tell them the issue with the card reader.

By the time i tried to call them it was already after the business hours that they have posted so i sent them an email explaining that i got a defective card reader.

The next morning i woke up to find a tracking number in my email from overstockdigital.com so i got a little nervous because i didnt order anything else from them so i called and spoke to reggie in customer service and asked him what this tracking number was for he told me it was for a brand new card reader at no charge because of the defective one that i had received.

Now thats what i call great customer service!!!

Because of the experience i had with overstockdigital i do recommend them to anyone who wants top notch service.

“MuffinTopsc3611,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Service was great. Price very competitive. Was even offered free rush shipping.
Overall - great!!!

“patboda,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Great prices and awesome customer service and will order again :"

“tdoom53,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Great personalized over the phone service. I ordered on line, and then I received an e-mail to call and confirm. Sales person provided me with current offers and sales and helped me upgrade to a superior package."

“sesa,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

" as a first time buyer I found good prices and helpful costomerservice I will be buying again "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2014

“carbuff69,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"The service was excellent and products well priced.
Great customer service

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2014

“elvatol,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Good customer service and knowledgeable. Prices good. Very patient and agreeable."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2014

“Gracecenglish,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Excellent service. Great customer interaction. Wonderful shopping experience!!! Thanks a bunch"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2014

“ljy1029,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"price competitive actually better."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-10-2014

“brudybob1,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"After shopping around for our new Canon T3I camera I found my very best price here."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2014

“billvandaele,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Last week 12/13 I purchased a Canon 60D digital camera from overstockdigital.com. The camera price as advertised beat all the compeditors prices, which excited me. The next day I was very surprised and disapointed at the same time after receiving a call from a sales rep stating that the camera did not include the battery or battery charger at that price! WOW, I don't no about you, but I have never purchased any camera that didn't include its own power source? Well after I spent about $400 more dollars I received 1 OEM battery charger,1 OEM battery and an aftermarket battery. I also paid for an upgraded SD card which cost about $150.(8GB no name) Overall I was pleased with the purchase price because of the low inital cost of the camera body. The package including tripod was a joke and I didn't receive a cap keeper or the screen protectors as promised. (not missing much I'm shure) Addionally they over charged my account by $50. (taken care of) Anyway, just be carefull when puchasing camera gear online. RULE: If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is. What kind of Company takes the power source out of the original packaging? The owners manual tells you that the camera comes with its own power source! UPDATE: An O.S D. rep called me back to inform me that the camera battery and charger are sent to them separately. Addionally they have sent me the missing items plus a bonus 8GB SD card. That being said, shows me that this company has alot of integraty and I will definetly do buisness with them in the future! THANKS FOR THE CALL OVERSTOCKDIGITAL, GOOD BUISNESS!

shootershot1@hotmail.com

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2014

“fairbuisness,

overstockdigital.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overstockdigital.com is a merchant member
overstockdigital.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.