• Address: 1421 SheepShead Bay Road
    • Phone: 718-635-3888
    • Customer Support: 718-635-3888
    • Business Hours: M-Sat 9am-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Do not send anything to this co. for repairs. They had 2 pair of my Oakley x metals that needed the frames tightened and after paying a hundred dollars for the repairs I heard nothing for a month. I made numerous calls where no one picked up or after being on hold for over ten minutes the phone was hung up.The three times that I got a hold of a live person they promised to get back to me and let me know what was happening and they never did. I just received the glasses back and not only was the repair work not done but one of the stems was laying loose in the box and all 4 stems were bent way inwards, possibly to make them fit in the box. Bottom line I now have 600 dollars worth of sunglasses that are destroyed and I have to dispute the charge to get my 100 dollars back"

modified review This review was modified by chrisdale2 on June 24 2013 03:57:59 PM

"I'm bookmarking this sunglass Mecca.
I compared and they beat the competition's price.
Revos arrived in about a week with no charge for US mail shipping.
No complaints.

"I had a very good experience! Fast communication, fast service, fast everything. OpticsFast has a number to call!! So you deal with real people in customer service department. Other discount retailers don't provide such service, only via email. Also, the product is genuine. The Burberry glasses came in a brand new condition like OpticsFast promised on their website. Thank you, OpticsFast!"

modified review This review was modified by InnaB on June 20 2013 01:36:30 PM

"The worst customer service ever. they do not have the products they claim in stock. they just pretend they do so that they can try to sell you something else, some old model that nobody wants to buy. should have known better that it was suspicious they were the only site to sell the old model of burberry shades I was looking to replace. It took them forever to let me know they actually didn't have them in stock (pretending they had one pair but it was scratched and they were only selling items in perfect condition) and when I clearly let them know I did not want any substitution but a refund, they insisted and kept asking if I wanted this other color, this other model...I eventually found another pair of Burberry and shopped from the brand's website...for only 50 more dollars and an outstanding customer service, product etc. don't bother with opticsfast.com. You will save money, time and energy!"

modified review This review was modified by fashionme on June 14 2013 06:01:11 AM

"Pros: Ordering was easy

Cons: (1) Web site is not functional- nowhere in my account to view previous orders. Nowhere to enter a promotional code for savings when I checked out. (2) They do not keep an accurate inventory- I was told several days after an order that they could not fill it. (3) Return policy is unreasonable. I tried to cancel an order within two days and they told me that there would be a 20% restocking fee. Not sure what they were going to restock since the order didn't get mailed until about a week and a half after I placed the order. (4) VERY slow service. Ordered FRAMES ONLY on 4/28. They shipped on 5/7. Can't imagine how long it would have been if they would have needed to do something other than put them in a box and mail them. (5) There are less expensive places out there. Keep looking (6) The frames arrived undamaged, but the inside of the RayBan case was cracked.

modified review This review was modified by jamesh0317 on June 11 2013 10:19:18 AM

"Horrible customer experience. Never do business with this company, they will take your money and waste your time with their inefficiency and disorganization. I've been promised updates both from rude phone conversations and internet chats and received none. I've literally lost all faith that they will ever ship the sunglasses I ordered."

modified review This review was modified by monkeyfacedog on June 10 2013 04:13:16 PM

"Do not order from OpticsFast.com, because they will rip you off. The reason I ordered from them in the first place is because I thought they had what I was looking for at a reasonable price and I needed to get some new frames quickly, hence the name “OpticsFast”. Well I found the frames I wanted and started going through the purchasing process online. You know how it goes, you put the product in the cart and fill out the shipping and billing info. Well like I said I needed them fast, so for shipping I went ahead and chose overnight shipping which cost an extra $25.00. Well come to find out after I completed my purchase, I found out that in fine print on there website it states, orders may not be shipped until 72 hours after purchase. Had I have noticed that in the first place I would not have ordered from them. The reason I didn’t notice it in the first place is because, when I first looked for the frames I wanted online, I put a description of what I was looking for in my google search and clicked go. A list of places came up and OpticsFast.com was the one I saw with the best price. So, I clicked on the link and it brought me to the page that had what I was looking for, and from there I chose the style I wanted and preceded to perches them. You see what I’m saying, I by passed the main page that listed the stipulation that they may not ship the Item until 72 hours after purchase.

I ordered my frames on Thursday May 30th. I called OpticsFast.com and asked them about the shipping of my order. They told me that they would receive it from the manufacture on Monday The 3rd and would ship it to me on that day and would send me a email with the tracking number. Well Monday came and went with no email and tracking number. I called them back and what do they do but blow me off. They transfered me to a voice mail box that says it is full so even if I wanted to I couldn’t leave a message. So, instead of calling customer service I tried sales and did talk to someone. They said they had sent me a email already, but we will send you another. So, I finally get the email and this is what it says “Hello, your order shipped on 6/1/2013 by UPS under following tracking number 1Z7W4R484299448848 You may track your order online at: www.ups.com” on Tuesday May the 4th I go to track it, and according to UPS the order hasn’t even been shipped yet. All it states is that they have purchased a shipping order on the Monday 3rd . So here is a copy of the tracking info I took from UPS.
Ocala, FL, United States 06/05/2013 6:25 A.M. Out For Delivery
06/05/2013 5:39 A.M. Arrival Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 06/05/2013 4:18 A.M. Departure Scan
06/05/2013 1:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lauderhill, FL, United States 06/04/2013 10:05 P.M. Departure Scan
06/04/2013 8:29 P.M. Origin Scan
06/04/2013 4:22 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 06/03/2013 12:31 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So, as you can see I ordered my frames on Thursday the 30th with next day shipping and it took, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to finally get to my home. And, when they did, I could tell that the package had been previously opened. Part of it was tore and one of the templates for mounting the lenses is missing. So, in a long story short, never ever, ever order from OpticsFast.com AKA OpticsSlow.

modified review This review was modified by black81 on June 05 2013 11:24:30 AM

"February 2013, I sent my Versace sunglasses in for repair. I received a confirmation that they had received them and would contact me with a quote. It is now June 5th and I still do not have that quote. Numerous phone calls and emails have gone out to them requesting my sunglasses back plus the $20 I gave them. I have been yelled at over the phone, been lied to constantly and still have nothing. They tell me they are still looking for my glasses. The offer they have given me is to buy a replacement pair of sunglasses from them at their cost. Yeah right! How stupid do they think I am?! I've filed a BBB complaint against them for which they have received two letters from to no avail. I've also filed a consumer complaint. DO NOT DO ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR GLASSES AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT IT!! Any positive posts you see are from them!! If I was close to Mew York I'd be at their warehouse in a heartbeat!!!"

"Beware, thieves. I have been chasing them for 2 years and its only stubbornness that keeps me going.

I ordered some Oliver Peoples sunglasses from Optics Fast http://www.opticsfast.com in Nov 2011. After billing my credit card & months of back & forth before they finally admitted that they never had the product to begin with, they have since refused to refund my money. Its very frustrating as I know find there is little I can except warn you guys.

modified review This review was modified by NicAu on June 01 2013 11:47:33 PM

"Good prices but it does take time for the order to process and be mailed. I ordered frames mid_May and still have not rec'd them and today is June 1."

modified review This review was modified by Melkel on June 01 2013 03:34:00 PM

"Dont ever send this company anything for a repair - you will NEVER get them back, and their customer service people will lie through their teeth about what they will do."

modified review This review was modified by Golfitz on May 30 2013 10:28:10 AM

"Great experience. Will use again."

modified review This review was modified by JJRoss on May 28 2013 04:37:41 PM

"Worst company ever. Pure rip off. Beware of the 20% restocking fee even the order is NOT shipped. They are very quick to put a pending transaction on your card and they use the restocking fee as ransom so you can't cancel your order. And in the meantime, your order can take for ever to process, they said 'they are contacting the vendor'. WTF, I want to deal with the vendor itself, not someone who take my money and use the 20% restocking fee as ransom. They don't even bother to give me an order number."

modified review This review was modified by victim24 on May 28 2013 01:45:39 PM

"My girlfriend attempted to get me a gift for our anniversary from this company. They charged her for her purchase but never gave her any tracking information for her order. After contacting the company over a dozen times and exhibiting marked patience, the company's response was still "it will arrive tomorrow, but we are having difficulty with the manufacturer and we cannot give you any tracking information". They also refused to offer a refund. Finally, she contacted her bank and reported it as a fraudulent charge. After doing so, they immediately contacted her with a tracking number and informed her that they attempted to deliver the product. She no longer wanted to product because the whole idea of this as a gift was ruined. The informed her they would be charging her a 20% restocking fee and contacting the police as she was "slandering" them. This a criminal enterprise that lures customers with false advertising, false products, and bullying customer service. If you know of anyone considering eyewear purchase, DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. Any positive reviews posted online are self-promoted. They are all from Brooklyn, where the company is located."

modified review This review was modified by PWater15 on May 24 2013 08:45:10 AM

"I placed my order three and a half weeks ago and still no tracking number. OpticsFast claims they had to order the frames from a manufacturer in Australia and that's why it's taking so long, but for some reason they still can't even give me a tracking number! I have already contacted my bank and the local authorities to inform them that this company has stolen my money. "

modified review This review was modified by EmiliaAnna on May 23 2013 06:29:43 PM

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!