Stores > OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2016-03-30

My Favorite Pair of Eyeglasses!

"I snapped my favorite pair of eyeglasses in half at bridge of the nose. I was heartbroken, but unwilling to throw them away just yet. I found OpticsFast.com during a Google search of who could fix my glasses.
I followed their easy to use instructions and mailed my glasses. They send me a confirmation that they received them and an estimate for me to pay in order to fixed my glasses. I sent my money as a check and eventually received a a shipping confirmation that my glasses were being turned to me.
Be aware though: this process is not cheap or fast. It was around $100 to fix and ship my glasses and it has been a couple month process.
I have not gotten my glasses back yet so I cannot comment on the quality of their work.

This review was modified by Egonzo1023 on March 30 2016 10:50:31 AM

2016-03-25

Awesome deal!

"I was looking for Chanel eyeglasses on their website. I was contacted by Becky S. to follow up if I found anything that I was interested in. I told her I was looking for a specific Chanel frames with extended bridge. She told me that the frames I was interested had the extended bridge for Asian fit. While I did find these on another website, Becky S. helped me get these frames from them by lowering the price which was a pretty good deal. I received the frames today. I was disappointed at first because they didn't come in Asian fit but they fit me ok. That was the only negative thing about it. Otherwise, everything went well. Smooth transaction and awesome deal on a pair of authentic Chanel frames! They were even offering a great deal on prescription lenses! "

This review was modified by jdj315 on March 25 2016 10:00:01 PM

2016-03-17

My Raybans are alive again!!

"I needed a lens replacement and they look great. The customer service is awesome also....very quick response to my questions and good prices on repairs. Thanks OpticsFast!!!!"

This review was modified by amypenn on March 17 2016 07:58:14 AM

2016-03-16

My repair looks like it was done by a fourth-grader

"I can't begin to say how disappointed I am in the repair of my eyeglasses by OpticsFast. I broke the frame near the bridge and was quoted $70 for the repair. For $70, I expect more than bonding material that is similar in color to my frame that is globbed on to the frame which looks noticeably unprofessional. The application of what ever bonding material they used was not smoothed out so you can see an irregular bump where the break in frame was. Additionally, there are marks on the frame that were not there and marks on the dried bonding material, meaning there was absolute no regard to the finish. I think a fourth-grader could have produced better repair results. Now my $500 eyeglass frame is ruined. I can't even begin to express my great disappointment. DO NOT REPAIR WITH OPTICSFAST."

This review was modified by aloesaba on March 16 2016 02:17:08 PM

2016-03-14

seemingly intentional idiocy

"In June I asked them to replace sunglass lenses. In September, after failing twice, they claimed they were owed money for doing work, despite the fact that the work, even by their own admission, was wrong. They then told me no one could do what I asked, despite the fact that prior to any work being done they had completed a "free evaluation" wherein they determined not only that it COULD be done, btu that they could do it. So, after repeatedly claiming they could do it, then failing, they claimed no one could do what I asked, yet they promised to pay if I found someone who could. I found someone who could - for $25. Of course, they then refused to pay. I also asked them to refund me for an eyeglass frame overhaul which they never completed. A claimed $15 process. It seemed strange that they fought so hard for a $40 charge, most of which they had already promised to pay, but they did fight it - and left me flabbergasted. Anyway, I'm reporting them wherever I can because that's the best recourse I have as a powerless consumer.... vote for Bernie, I guess."

This review was modified by malfalfa on March 14 2016 08:08:23 PM

Trusted Company

"I broke my glasses frame and was trying to find something similar on internet.
I'm lucky that found OpticsFast.com, they repaired frame for fraction of price of new one.

Oleg,
California

This review was modified by OlegDm on March 11 2016 10:59:22 PM

Speedy fix!!

"Everything went really well. They replied quickly with the emails and were quick to fix the sunglasses. The only thing I did not like is that I had to pay for shipping, which was around $12. Other than the shipping fee being more than I expected, the site was really nice, and overall I highly recommend it, especially if you have broken an expensive pair of glasses!"

Delays

"This has not gone w ell so far. It began with delivery to OpticsFast in 10 days after being shipped. I suppose this was some kind of Post Office delay. Early communications with OpticsFast were not clear to me. Then delays occurred inside OpticsFast. After 40 days of being without my glasses OpticsFast advised the first lab had not been able to make the repair, that they were sending them to another lab that would be able, and that they would then ship to me. They were unable to give me assurances for any specific date of completion. However, they did finish and ship right on their suggested schedule. I am now without my glasses for two complete months. They are in shipment so I have no way of evaluating the work."

This review was modified by PhilipJohnSmith on March 11 2016 07:16:11 AM

2016-03-09

total ripoff-liars and cheaters!

"Shoddy repair, rough weld, crooked, broke the first day of use. $400 sunglasses damaged more by them. No response to phone messages and emails. After an Amex dispute inquiry, they told Amex they had repaired them twice and had mailed me another shipping label."

This review was modified by mrnmd on March 09 2016 07:06:17 PM

2016-03-09

OpticsSlow would be more appropriate!

"I cannot believe how long it took for these glasses to be repaired and returned. They were received by Opticsfast on January 29th, I finally received them back on March 7th. They sent me a shipping confirmation that they were being mailed "Priority" - they were not. they were mailed first class which took a week. There is no concern for a customers need, they just take their sweet time. The online ad states "free shipping" NOT SO. They only offer free shipping for new purchases not for repairs but they don't tell you that until they have your glasses. I paid $12 and they still didn't ship priority. Overall bad experience - would not use again."

This review was modified by jpettinelli on March 09 2016 01:08:39 PM

2016-03-08

Beware of this place

"I sent my pair or burberry shades in their original case to this place just to make sure they didn't get messed up during shipping, they sent me a quote several days lateran then i paid for it. IT took almost 2 weeks to get my item back but they sent it without the original case, instead they wrapped them in plastic bubble wrap. When i asked them about the case they first said they were going to look for it & then was even told to go to kmart to get another case. They refuse to send me my original case & even the operator i emailed with assured me they have thousands of glasses & had no interest on my case. I will copy all the emails this agent sent.

I have thousands of glasses. I assure you I have no interest in your case.

Becky S.
Customer Service
www.OpticsFast.com

From USA Toll Free: 1-866-216-3478
From UK : +442035141550
From Australia : +61 280155339
Fax Number: 1-718-228-3775

You should buy a case at local optical store or Kmart.

Becky S.

From Australia : +61 280155339
Fax Number: 1-718-228-3775

2016-03-05

Fabulous! Very Very satisfied customer

"I want to give the biggest shout out to Decormyeyes.com you guys did an awesome job with my glasses I'm so pleased. Nice courteous people, hands on. I can't praise you guys enough! Thank you so much"

This review was modified by StacyBryant on March 05 2016 09:23:51 AM

2016-03-04

Back in the line of sight!

"The spring in my eyeglass temple broke. After much searching I found OpticsFast on the web. They have online chat and were able to tell me they could repair my glasses and also provided me with an estimate of the repair cost. I sent my glasses to them and received them a couple of days ago. The repair was excellent. They look and feel great!"

This review was modified by Steve535353 on March 04 2016 01:52:20 PM

2016-03-01

fast service

"opticsfast was a great find online
i couldnt afford a new pair of prescription rayban and thwy fixedy glasses that had broke on the bridge cant even tell.

This review was modified by marubalcava on March 01 2016 10:08:41 PM

2016-02-25

Horrible Experience - stay away from them!

"I ordered the prescription glasses Jan 8th after they reconfirmed that they have the frame on stock and only got them on Feb. 13th which is way too. When I asked they always kept saying 'next week'.

The only positive thing I can say: at least I got the right frame with the correct prescription glasses.

My assumption for the very long delivery process is, that they order everything in China and produce them with cheapest lenses.

This is also the only online shop where you don't get an account where you can see your order and progress. You are only depending on chat, e-mails and phone which is very outdated.

I bought the "Ultimate Deal" which includes Anti Reflective Coating, but I couldn't recognize any kind of "Anti Reflective" at all.

Also they shipped with "USPS Priority mail" instead of the "3 day air" which I paid 15$ for and after complaining only got 3$ back.

This is a real big scam. You will be lucky to get anything from them at all after you pay.

BBB shows 166 complains in only 3 years and on google 5 out of 6 reviews are only 1 star which is worst. On YELP they have also a 1 star rating (worst) on 49 review. Horrible.

I've never seen a company treating customers like this.

My only advise: stay away from them!

This review was modified by cherazer65 on February 25 2016 07:33:18 AM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!