OpticsFast.com Reviews - page 2 - opticsfast.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 0.67/10 484 reviews

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I placed my order three and a half weeks ago and still no tracking number. OpticsFast claims they had to order the frames from a manufacturer in Australia and that's why it's taking so long, but for some reason they still can't even give me a tracking number! I have already contacted my bank and the local authorities to inform them that this company has stolen my money. "

modified review This review was modified by EmiliaAnna on May 23 2013 06:29:43 PM

"Great customer service and product was exactly as advertised. I'm a happy customer."

modified review This review was modified by lalaquinto on May 12 2013 12:23:11 AM

"Dealing with Optics Fast has been the worst experience I've ever had with a company. 7 weeks after I placed my order for prescription frames I still had no detailed receipt of what I asked for, or a shipping date. The email they send you once you place an order states: This order is a prescription order , generally all prescription orders take about 3-4 days to acquire the frame and then about 7 days in the lab. 7 weeks later, I cancelled the order and they ignored my request and kept telling me it was "in the lab". I spoke with Visa and they are getting involved if I'm not refunded within 2 weeks. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY."

modified review This review was modified by cantm2000 on May 08 2013 07:25:03 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"Satified with service and price, just wished tint was darker"

Rating 8/104/5

"Huge selection of styles. Great service!"

modified review This review was modified by wgracecy on April 30 2013 11:03:53 AM

"excellent quality excellent service "

modified review This review was modified by gigibella on April 27 2013 10:01:01 AM

"Got the order quickly and the customer service is always ready to help if any issues with order.Always ready to please the customer.Will recommend for future buy."

modified review This review was modified by Manishamukewar on April 20 2013 01:16:54 PM

"Sat on my glasses just after having new lenses put in. I'd also just bought matching clip on sunglasses, so if figured I'd get another pair of the frames. They were discontinued almost everywhere except at OpticsFast.
Purchased the frames. website straightforward. Took the cheep shiping; got them 10 days later. it probably isn't OpticsFasts' fault, but I had to get larger screws to put my old lenses in.
Price was pretty steep. I could have gotton 2 pairs at an optometrist for the same amount of money. But then they wouldn't have been my old frames.

"BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!! This company lacks professionalism and integrity. I sent my Marc Jacobs sunglasses in to be repaired. After two weeks of waiting for a message from OpticsFast I contacted them. I was assured my item would be sent to the lab and I would get a quote. After another two weeks and no message I contacted them. Again, after another two weeks had passed I called customer service and was placed on hold for an hour, however, when I called right back and selected to speak to sales they answered on the second ring. I even sent a request to have someone contact me and nothing. Currently my suglasses are still being held "hostage" at their facility. I have since filed a BBB complaint and also a small claims case. PLEASE DONOT USE THIS SERVICE.. DONOT BE DECEIVED BY LOW PRICES!!! This company will take close to 8 weeks to perform work that your local optics company can do in two days. BUYERS BEWARE!!!"

"Personal experience with OpticsFast. I sent in a pair of Cazal glasses, valued over $1,500.00, for repair on Feb 20, 2013. I received an e-mail from Becky S about a week later asking what repairs were needed. It was obvious, I sat on them and the lens had popped out and the arms were bent. I sent a reply email with a follow-up phone call as to the damages. I was told I should receive an estimate for the repairs within a week. I did, the cost was $39.00 and an additional charge for shipping, which I had already paid in advance before mailing them in for repair. On Feb 27th I received the following e-mail. “Once the invoice is paid, it will take an additional 3-5 to fix and ship your item.
A tracking number will be sent to you via email once the item is shipped.
If you have any further questions, please dont hesistate to contact us.” After two weeks I call to find out the status of my glasses. I was told they were still in repair and I would receive an e-mail when they are repaired given a date for shipment. March 6th, “We will process this order and send you a tracking number as soon as it ships.” Another two weeks and several phone calls later I still could not get a date that the repairs would be completed. On March 20th I called and informed Becky that I wanted my glasses back, unrepaired immediately. I was told that they would send them back within in a few days. March 27th I called and demanded they send my glasses back. I was told it takes steps in the process to send them back. I said how many steps and days does it take to put them in a box and mail them. I was hung up on. April 1st I called and asked when would I received the glasses? Again, I was hung up on. I called back and asked for the owner – again I was hung up on. It is now April 2nd and unable to communicate with anyone because as soon as I tell them my customer number – I get hung up on.
UPDATE: Received my glasses back April 13, unrepaired. Placed in a box with no packing material - just ratteling around. I also found out they have no business license - checked with NY corporate licensing division online - no such business according to their records. Also, filed a complaint with NY Attorney General's Office.
Another Update - this is the email sent out to OpticsFast customers to get those five star ratings you see here. Writing reviews helps build trust online. This is the most important concept for all online stores.
It is common knowledge that very few customers will leave positive reviews after the order is delivered.
We are reaching out to our happy customers and giving them a $10 credit for taking the time to help us grow.

The discount is $5 OFF your order for posting a review of our company to the two top ratings sites online.
Please click each one of these links and post your review. Once you are done respond to this email,
we will validate that you infact did post the review and then give you $5 OFF for ResellerRatings.com and
$5 OFF for TrustPilot.com.

ResellerRatings ---> http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/opticsfast_17
TrustPilot ---> http://www.trustpilot.com/Evaluate?DID=1088322&a=

You may also leave us your testimonial so we can post on our website by clicking on the below link

You are always rewarded for helping us grow.

modified review This review was modified by RickVonF on April 16 2013 08:03:23 AM

"I placed an order last Wednesday and I became very nervous after I read the horrific reviews. I called back OpticsFast and they understood my concerns. I decided to continue with my order since they did have the best price and they advertised they would be authentic and new. I received my Tiffany sunglasses the following Monday and they were perfect absolutely perfect! They came in a beautiful gift box and a beautiful hard case with the papers. I am so glad the fear of the horrific reviews did not stop me from trying OpticsFast and I would definitely purchase through them again. I will be telling all my family and friends about my wonderful purchase with OpticsFast.com!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The eyeglasses came as described, although I would expect a hard case for Armani glasses but it was soft. The online chat customer service was ok, almost no wait and answered my questions promptly. They also discounted my frames by 20$ because I found them somewhere else for cheaper so that was nice. They did however charge my card twice. They cancelled the first transaction but my funds were still frozen for a month!!
Also the promotion they send you after you buy "leave a review and get some money back" is not true, so leave a review only if you want to.
Doubt I would buy here again. I got another pair of glasses from FrameDirect, their transitions lenses seems to be much better quality, they actually turn grey. The ones from here don't change the color so much.

modified review This review was modified by mkarinaa on May 02 2013 10:51:43 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Super quick, great security and confirmations. Lots of communication throughout and exactly what I ordered. Thanks optifast!! "

"Fraud, over the shelf demo defectives products. They simply won't return without taking 20% restocking from you. WATCH OUT. Don't buy from them. Make sure to carefully go through their reviews and see how many people are unsatisfied with them.
There are plenty of other companies selling product, choose someone else and stay out of trouble. Will never do business with these guys again.

"OpticsFast.com advertises 'Merchandise ships within 72 hrs' but after ordering $200+ sunglasses from them and waiting 3 weeks for an order confirmation, I was fed up and tried to cancel. They would Not let me cancel my order without charging a 20% fee.

-Terrible customer service: They don't answer their phones (i tried calling >8x over 2 days, then they finally emailed me back).

I am a 4th year optometry student and will be an eye doctor soon, I WILL NEVER BE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH OPTICSFAST.COM AGAIN AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY OF MY COLLEAGUES OR PATIENTS.

Big hassle to order from them. Amazon is much better.