• OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Very helpful and well done."

modified review This review was modified by haicii on July 15 2013 10:26:55 AM

"Their service SUCKS. It took two months (May 10 - July 10) to repair the broken (floating) nose piece on a pair of sunglasses at a cost of $42.94 plus I paid for the shipping. Ridiculous!!!!

I will NEVER use them again. I suggest you don't either.

modified review This review was modified by RJSCH on July 11 2013 03:16:52 PM

"I received the eyeglass frames in 3 weeks."

modified review This review was modified by Kjtravelin on July 08 2013 12:29:51 AM

"Well, I would probably use this site again, but as far as fast - I guess that's always relative. First of all it was my fault for not verifying that I wanted to repair the sun glasses after I received the estimate - but I could not figure out at first why they were asking me to pay for shipping again on the online form when I already had to do that when I first sent them in. Then to talk to someone you have to call during day business hours which was a little difficult for me with my job. Then once they explained that I just say I don't want shipping on the form, I said go ahead and fix them. It took about two weeks. I was having lenses replaced on my son's Oakley sunglasses. I guess I don't consider two weeks exactly fast. Acceptable, but not fast."

modified review This review was modified by paroof on July 04 2013 11:38:57 AM

"Avoid this company at all costs. They are SLOW, unreliable, and do not answer emails or their phone. You will be lucky if you even get your order, and even luckier if it's not wrong. No refunds, scammers. "

modified review This review was modified by rebap on June 29 2013 06:41:03 PM

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE - WOULD RECOMMEND.

I had tried other suppliers for a range of DKNY glasses - and whilst 3 others claimed to have them in stock- when i enquired the others told me it would be 2-3 weeks back order.
Opticsfast confirmed my item was in stock and even better beat the cheapest price i had been quoted.
I paid a little more for the express delivery to the UK.

5 days later my brand new, authentic glasses(with original case and cloth) arrived in perfect condition. Best of all no extra customs charges.
I would recommend OpticsFast to anyone- customer service very good, phone line answered quickly and the order tracking was excellent. Thanks Opticsfast for a great product in a great timescale!

modified review This review was modified by magicman82 on June 26 2013 01:05:42 PM

"Repaired my REVO's which I thought were toast, almost like new now. Happy with service and price."

modified review This review was modified by GATORARMS on June 26 2013 08:44:01 AM

"Do not send anything to this co. for repairs. They had 2 pair of my Oakley x metals that needed the frames tightened and after paying a hundred dollars for the repairs I heard nothing for a month. I made numerous calls where no one picked up or after being on hold for over ten minutes the phone was hung up.The three times that I got a hold of a live person they promised to get back to me and let me know what was happening and they never did. I just received the glasses back and not only was the repair work not done but one of the stems was laying loose in the box and all 4 stems were bent way inwards, possibly to make them fit in the box. Bottom line I now have 600 dollars worth of sunglasses that are destroyed and I have to dispute the charge to get my 100 dollars back"

modified review This review was modified by chrisdale2 on June 24 2013 03:57:59 PM

"I'm bookmarking this sunglass Mecca.
I compared and they beat the competition's price.
Revos arrived in about a week with no charge for US mail shipping.
No complaints.

"I had a very good experience! Fast communication, fast service, fast everything. OpticsFast has a number to call!! So you deal with real people in customer service department. Other discount retailers don't provide such service, only via email. Also, the product is genuine. The Burberry glasses came in a brand new condition like OpticsFast promised on their website. Thank you, OpticsFast!"

modified review This review was modified by InnaB on June 20 2013 01:36:30 PM

"The worst customer service ever. they do not have the products they claim in stock. they just pretend they do so that they can try to sell you something else, some old model that nobody wants to buy. should have known better that it was suspicious they were the only site to sell the old model of burberry shades I was looking to replace. It took them forever to let me know they actually didn't have them in stock (pretending they had one pair but it was scratched and they were only selling items in perfect condition) and when I clearly let them know I did not want any substitution but a refund, they insisted and kept asking if I wanted this other color, this other model...I eventually found another pair of Burberry and shopped from the brand's website...for only 50 more dollars and an outstanding customer service, product etc. don't bother with opticsfast.com. You will save money, time and energy!"

modified review This review was modified by fashionme on June 14 2013 06:01:11 AM

"Pros: Ordering was easy

Cons: (1) Web site is not functional- nowhere in my account to view previous orders. Nowhere to enter a promotional code for savings when I checked out. (2) They do not keep an accurate inventory- I was told several days after an order that they could not fill it. (3) Return policy is unreasonable. I tried to cancel an order within two days and they told me that there would be a 20% restocking fee. Not sure what they were going to restock since the order didn't get mailed until about a week and a half after I placed the order. (4) VERY slow service. Ordered FRAMES ONLY on 4/28. They shipped on 5/7. Can't imagine how long it would have been if they would have needed to do something other than put them in a box and mail them. (5) There are less expensive places out there. Keep looking (6) The frames arrived undamaged, but the inside of the RayBan case was cracked.

modified review This review was modified by jamesh0317 on June 11 2013 10:19:18 AM

"Horrible customer experience. Never do business with this company, they will take your money and waste your time with their inefficiency and disorganization. I've been promised updates both from rude phone conversations and internet chats and received none. I've literally lost all faith that they will ever ship the sunglasses I ordered."

modified review This review was modified by monkeyfacedog on June 10 2013 04:13:16 PM

"Do not order from OpticsFast.com, because they will rip you off. The reason I ordered from them in the first place is because I thought they had what I was looking for at a reasonable price and I needed to get some new frames quickly, hence the name “OpticsFast”. Well I found the frames I wanted and started going through the purchasing process online. You know how it goes, you put the product in the cart and fill out the shipping and billing info. Well like I said I needed them fast, so for shipping I went ahead and chose overnight shipping which cost an extra $25.00. Well come to find out after I completed my purchase, I found out that in fine print on there website it states, orders may not be shipped until 72 hours after purchase. Had I have noticed that in the first place I would not have ordered from them. The reason I didn’t notice it in the first place is because, when I first looked for the frames I wanted online, I put a description of what I was looking for in my google search and clicked go. A list of places came up and OpticsFast.com was the one I saw with the best price. So, I clicked on the link and it brought me to the page that had what I was looking for, and from there I chose the style I wanted and preceded to perches them. You see what I’m saying, I by passed the main page that listed the stipulation that they may not ship the Item until 72 hours after purchase.

I ordered my frames on Thursday May 30th. I called OpticsFast.com and asked them about the shipping of my order. They told me that they would receive it from the manufacture on Monday The 3rd and would ship it to me on that day and would send me a email with the tracking number. Well Monday came and went with no email and tracking number. I called them back and what do they do but blow me off. They transfered me to a voice mail box that says it is full so even if I wanted to I couldn’t leave a message. So, instead of calling customer service I tried sales and did talk to someone. They said they had sent me a email already, but we will send you another. So, I finally get the email and this is what it says “Hello, your order shipped on 6/1/2013 by UPS under following tracking number 1Z7W4R484299448848 You may track your order online at: www.ups.com” on Tuesday May the 4th I go to track it, and according to UPS the order hasn’t even been shipped yet. All it states is that they have purchased a shipping order on the Monday 3rd . So here is a copy of the tracking info I took from UPS.
Ocala, FL, United States 06/05/2013 6:25 A.M. Out For Delivery
06/05/2013 5:39 A.M. Arrival Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 06/05/2013 4:18 A.M. Departure Scan
06/05/2013 1:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lauderhill, FL, United States 06/04/2013 10:05 P.M. Departure Scan
06/04/2013 8:29 P.M. Origin Scan
06/04/2013 4:22 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 06/03/2013 12:31 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So, as you can see I ordered my frames on Thursday the 30th with next day shipping and it took, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to finally get to my home. And, when they did, I could tell that the package had been previously opened. Part of it was tore and one of the templates for mounting the lenses is missing. So, in a long story short, never ever, ever order from OpticsFast.com AKA OpticsSlow.

modified review This review was modified by black81 on June 05 2013 11:24:30 AM

"February 2013, I sent my Versace sunglasses in for repair. I received a confirmation that they had received them and would contact me with a quote. It is now June 5th and I still do not have that quote. Numerous phone calls and emails have gone out to them requesting my sunglasses back plus the $20 I gave them. I have been yelled at over the phone, been lied to constantly and still have nothing. They tell me they are still looking for my glasses. The offer they have given me is to buy a replacement pair of sunglasses from them at their cost. Yeah right! How stupid do they think I am?! I've filed a BBB complaint against them for which they have received two letters from to no avail. I've also filed a consumer complaint. DO NOT DO ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR GLASSES AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT IT!! Any positive posts you see are from them!! If I was close to Mew York I'd be at their warehouse in a heartbeat!!!"

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!