Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-09-01

Like Brand New

"The process was simple. You send in your glasses with a prepaid label. They send you an estimate before you have to pay. My glasses came back looking brand new!"

2016-09-01

Worst shopping experience of my life. Buyers beware

"This store offers the worst shopping experience you can possibly imagine.

Pricing: Many of the prices listed on their website are printed in "error". If you think you got a deal, wait for the price bump on the invoice after you place the order.

Customer service: it's clear from the moment you speak with their 2-3 customer service representatives that you are the enemy. I called repeatedly but couldn't get through; but when I eventually got ahold of someone on the other side of the line, she said my repeated calling constitutes harassment. If you're really lucky, the owner of the store occasionally answers the call and berate you while you can hear their employees laughing in the background.

Shipping process: when they say an item is IN STOCK and ships within 24 hours, they actually don't have the item and have to order them from somewhere else in 2 weeks.

Advice: make sure that if they gave concessions over the phone, that they send you an email confirming them, because they will turn around and deny any concession given to you 2 weeks down the line.

2016-08-31

Great communication, premium service, and an exquisite product!

"Looking for a particular color/model of a Tom Ford frame, I reached out to OpticsFast. Becky S. was in immediate communication with me and tracked down the discontinued frame that I was searching for. It positively made my day when she emailed with the news that she'd found the glasses and that they were on their way. My Tom Ford frames arrived quickly and in pristine condition. I will use this company again. "

This review was modified by GradingMachine on August 31 2016 08:02:56 PM

Miracle Repair!

"I never thought that my dearly loved Chanel sunglasses could be repaired, but OpticsFast was able to perform a miracle repair and bring my glasses back to being wearable! "

Theives, liars and scammers...BEWARE

"Beware of this place...it's not any more than street vendors with a web site. They lie, cheat and steal...send you a used item instead of new that is damaged because it is packed in just a thin bubble mailer. Then they deny everything, lie to the credit card company handling the dispute, and won't refund no matter what. Run like hell from these people. Go read some other reviews around...there are plenty to attest to what a load of BS this company is. RUDE...simply the worst I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. If I could give less than one star I would. I guess that's what you get with some dude from the Bronx named Dino and his idiot cohort in crime Becky. "

2016-08-30

They fixed my vintage Christian Dior glasses

"My glasses needed a replacement temple that I thought would not be available at this late date. OpticsFast came up with one that is a perfect match with which I am very satisfied. I have deducted one star because an e-mail that I sent went unanswered. This does not in any way reflect negatively on the quality of the work that was done."

This review was modified by Johnnydee on August 30 2016 05:21:54 PM

2016-08-29

Honest customer service

"I really appreciated the honesty from OpticsFast when there was a problem with the frame I had chosen. They gave me other options and worked with me until I was satisfied. "

This review was modified by Sarahmarie123 on August 29 2016 10:49:38 AM

2016-08-27

Found what I was looking for

"My favorite model of sunglasses was discontinued by the manufacturer, but OpticsFast was able to find a pair for me. Their communication and customer service throughout the ordering process and shipping status was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company.

This review was modified by BobLaz on August 27 2016 10:05:46 AM

2016-08-21

Highly Sasitfied

"I've ordered twice now from this company and it has been so simple, quick, and efficient both times. Their easy to use website has hundreds of designer glasses to choose from, layaway if needed, great customer service for any questions, and easy ordering! Highly recommend them for your prescription glasses!! "

2016-08-19

Don't invite grief into your life with OpticsFast

"RUN AWAY! Do NOT do business with these people. Rude first of all, deceptive with all kinds of hidden charges. You make the HUGE mistake of sending them your glasses you will have to pay a premium to get them back unfixed. After waiting almost a month I did get my glases back in a plastic baggie, in a box with no cushion or insurance and the lens were not even cleaned. They were going to charge me $20 for tightening a screw!!!!! Then to add insult to injury they sent me texts and emails asking for a tip for their excellent service. I really loved those glasses...I should have thrown them in the trash before getting involved with these people!"

This review was modified by JazzBelle504 on August 19 2016 11:19:03 AM

2016-08-19

Great customer service, super fast

"Super fast service, and they followed up quickly."

This review was modified by lauren1742 on August 19 2016 09:07:19 AM

VERY NICE SALES PEOPLE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"EVERYONE I DEALT WITH WAS QUITE NICE AD VERY HELPFUL. I EVEN GOT A NICE DISCOUNT WHEN I MENTIONED I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT PRICEY FOR WHAT I NEEDED DONE. IT WAS DONE QUICKLY AND BACK TO ME BEFORE THE TIME WAS UP. IT SURE IS NICE TO FIND A PLACE TO GET YOUR GLASSES REPAIRED INSTEAD OF ANOTHER $500 EXPENSE FOR A NEW PAIR. QUITE SATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY."

This review was modified by JacquetteWood on August 15 2016 08:28:47 PM

Pleased

"I found OpticsFast online after my local store told me my sunglasses could not be repaired. I sat on them and the stems snapped off. OpticsFast always responded quickly to inquires and arranged to have my glasses sent to them immediately. My glasses are back and in perfect condition.
Dana

This review was modified by PrudyD on August 15 2016 02:09:09 PM

OpticsFast

"Customer Service needs improvement: representative was threatening and pushy."

2016-08-13

Easy

"They were very responsive to me and communicated very well."

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!