Stores > OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10

2016-05-03

I sugges you NEVER use OpticsFast.

"I’m writing this review in hope that someone will choose to read it prior to using OpticsFast.com.

3/30/16 – I found OpticsFast.com through Google when looking for someone to repair my pair of Karen Walker The Harvest Sunglasses. The right (left facing) temple of the glasses was broken. I obtained the label to send in the glasses “for free” then emailed the customer service email and explained my problem and asked what it would cost for repair. I received a response from Becky S. “I am going to give you an estimate of about $45.” I was OK with that and sent in the glasses.

4/4/16 – Item delivered to OpticsFast.com.

4/5/16 – Started getting texts and emails from OpticsFast requesting me to send in my item.

4/6/16 – Received email that my order had arrived. Received a repair estimate of $81.99 which included a $10-$12 charge for shipping the item back to me.

4/7/16 – Even though I was angry I was quoted $45 by Becky for repair and sent a bill for $81.99 I went ahead and paid it.

4/18/16 – I send an email again to customer service asking what the status of my order is because the website implies a 2-3 day repair time and it had been 11 days since I had paid for my order. Becky S. responds “Repairs take 1-2 weeks thanks.”

4/25/16 – I finally get notification that my order is shipping back out to me. I received a second email from OpticsFast.com telling me that if I review them positively on 2 different review websites they will give me back $5 for each of the positive reviews. They request these reviews on ResellerRatings.com and TrustPilot.com.

5/1/16 – I receive an email from Becky S. with a gratuity request for the technician who repaired my order. I responded “How about figure out why I haven't even received my order yet and then we can discuss a gratuity?” She responds back with the same tracking number I was sent on 4/25/16.

5/3/16 – I receive the order in the mail in what I feel is not satisfactory condition 34 days after I initially placed the order.

As previously stated OpticsFast.com charged $10-12 for return shipping to me. The item was mailed back by USPS First Class Mail. The cost on this service is $4.16. They shipped my glasses in a makeshift previously used box that was cut down. On the reverse side the box had the label from someone who had previously shipped something to them. On my label the United Stated Postal Service stamped in red “RECEIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION” because one side of the box was visibly open and taped shut. The case of my sunglasses has mysterious yellow dots/splashed on it that were not previously there. The inner foam cushioning on the case has been cracked in several places. The sunglasses themselves were filthy with someone’s fingerprints all over them, some sort of buffing compound inside the rims of the lenses, and the actual repair looks like a sloppy 1 minute weld.

If you want to wait 34 days for a repair, be charged almost twice the estimated price for repair, be charged 2-3 times the price of return shipping, and receive your product back in a dirty and less than satisfactory condition then please by all means, use OpticsFast.com. Oh, and I didn’t even comment on the short, rude, and sarcastic customer service that goes along with it. Keep clicking…there must be other sites.

This review was modified by Michellehl on May 03 2016 09:15:51 AM

2016-04-29

Sunglasses Repair Review

"Sent in prepaid. Company responded in a few days with repair estimate. Easy to make payment online. Good communication."

This review was modified by lisa1489 on April 29 2016 12:56:06 PM

2016-04-29

great job

"the service was fine and the timeframe took a lil longer than expected but then again i was delayed in payment, ty."

This review was modified by geovanni8723 on April 29 2016 09:28:07 AM

2016-04-26

Outstanding!

"Repair was reasonably priced and returned o me on a timely basis.
The work was outstanding. The eyeglasses were returned to like new. They fit perfectly.
At first I was hesitant to send the eyeglasses through the mail but the couldnt have been better.

2016-04-19

Happy with the service

"Optics fast took my glasses and looked them over gave me and estimate within a few days after they received them. They also provided a free shipping label to mail my glasses to their facility. Thank you Optic Fast."

This review was modified by mfedorak on April 19 2016 06:32:41 PM

2016-04-16

Fast & frequent response times!

"OpticsFast answered my initial questions quickly on the process and then when the Risk-Free quote was delivered, they answered and notified me along the way to complete the remaining steps. I was able to reach out to them and get very quick responses."

This review was modified by djd440 on April 16 2016 10:39:31 AM

2016-04-15

Trustworthy

"I am very pleased with my purchases from this online store. Been a customer since 2012. They have the best competative prices in their market and they respond quickly to questions & any issue. It's a pleasure doing business with this company. I will remain a loyal customer."

This review was modified by Mickey1991 on April 15 2016 12:09:37 PM

2016-04-13

I can see clearly now

"I worked with Becky S. on ordering a complete set of new glasses. She was stellar to work with. She responded quickly and answered any and all questions that I had. My glasses arrived and they were excellent. I read the negative reviews on OpticsFast but I am not writing one since my experience was very good."

This review was modified by mjskates on April 13 2016 04:31:30 PM

2016-04-11

Omg this place is a rip off!!!!

"I ordered a pair of aunglaasesnput prescription in to later find out couldn't have those. Wasn't allowed a refund either because lenses were already my prescription Idk how since they didn't how cut them since was no frame. Took 2 days to figure out which ones I wanted. Now it's been 2 months and they just arrived today. I was somewhat excited about having sunglasses and being able to see. So I open box and the case saya Tom Ford. I ordered Versace sunglasses. Next I open case to find my frames have scratches all over them, nix in the frame. I just sent email to customer service with pics, now let's see what they have to say about this. They should has he just gave me a refund now I don't want these glasses. Can u get a refund now? Who wants to wear sunglasses that have scratches on them and you paid over $200 for them. "

This review was modified by Nert2188 on April 12 2016 01:21:52 PM

2016-04-11

Got what I asked for

"Although it took longer than I was anticipating on getting my prescription order for my eyeglasses when I received them and put them on they fit perfect. They are just what I ordered, they didn't get it wrong, they got it right. Thank You OpticsFast."

This review was modified by joepro_1 on April 11 2016 11:38:33 AM

2016-04-08

Good place for notepad replacement on luxury glasses

"Both nose pads came off a couple years old Tom Ford aviators that I really love. Didn't wanna buy new ones and found Optics Fast on Google. They sent me postage email immediately and after getting a quote that was reasonable I sent my glasses to them. Took about 10 days total which is totally fine as we are on opposite coasts and I'm sure have a lot of business. My glasses have good nosepads on them and they are back good as new. I would use them again."

2016-04-07

Excellent Service- Definitely recommend to anyone looking for designer frames at a great price!

"Becky worked with me in finding Chanel glasses. The one I originally ordered in stock was not up to par to their service standards so she sent me an email with other options. She offered for me to wait for the backordered glasses and also sent me pictures of a couple pairs that were similar in style and color. Because of her efficient & courteous service, I ended up ordering (2) pairs that I'm in love with. I will definitely order my designer frames from them again."

This review was modified by Jenjenn624 on April 07 2016 03:26:44 PM

2016-03-31

Don't get your eyeglasses repaired here.

"Prices are exorbitant for very minor repairs and shipping charges are very high. After an invoicing issue, they estimated my repair at $5995.99, it took two weeks of emails, voicemails and phone calls before I finally reached a real person and they fixed the invoicing issue. I have been without my prescription glasses for nearly a month now and counting. Stay away from these thieves - wish I had read all the poor reviews before sending them my glasses. "

This review was modified by mikehickey07 on March 31 2016 01:43:50 PM

2016-03-30

Best price and customer service

"I ordered 2 coach sunglasses and best price at any website. More you buy better discount offer. "

This review was modified by Berben13 on March 30 2016 08:10:08 PM

2016-03-30

My Favorite Pair of Eyeglasses!

"I snapped my favorite pair of eyeglasses in half at bridge of the nose. I was heartbroken, but unwilling to throw them away just yet. I found OpticsFast.com during a Google search of who could fix my glasses.
I followed their easy to use instructions and mailed my glasses. They send me a confirmation that they received them and an estimate for me to pay in order to fixed my glasses. I sent my money as a check and eventually received a a shipping confirmation that my glasses were being turned to me.
Be aware though: this process is not cheap or fast. It was around $100 to fix and ship my glasses and it has been a couple month process.
I have not gotten my glasses back yet so I cannot comment on the quality of their work.

This review was modified by Egonzo1023 on March 30 2016 10:50:31 AM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!