Stores > OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

2016-06-11

"I had been searching for a year for VOGUE 2583 Eyeglasses in color 1691 . . . This color is hot pink with black polka-dots on the side of the frames. On 5/12/2016 I sent an email asking if they could get this frame only. I received a reply that they could and price matched it giving me $10 off. I placed the order on 5/13/2016. Every week I would send Becky G an email just to check and see how things were going. She replied quickly the order has been placed it will be about a week and when it comes in we'll ship out to you.
Received the order on 6/7/2016. Took about 3 weeks but this is the hardest frame to get. 3 weeks for this frame was quick. I am so excited and very pleased with my frames and definitely will use their service for those hard to find frames.
Awesome job, quick to reply customer service via email. Many Thanks April

This review was modified by 2SHORT on June 11 2016 11:55:37 PM

2016-06-10

optic review

"They tend to your issue very quick "

This review was modified by Ogechukwu on June 10 2016 12:08:26 PM

2016-06-09

Great on the EYES ????

"Great deals, great customer service. They give you rewards for sharing your experience! I think that is a great incentive to those of us needing to have discounts sometimes! Honest folks!! Easy website, easy to view their product and the descriptions of each eye wear is right on the mark. Prices are the best !!????????????????"

This review was modified by Lesbama1 on June 09 2016 04:18:06 PM

2016-06-08

Great customer service

"Wonderful customer service - I had issues with USPS and the customer service dept at OpticsFast were wonderful to help me and give me a great solution. I really appreciated their fast responses and going above and beyond to help me out! "

This review was modified by msl27 on June 08 2016 03:42:12 PM

2016-06-01

Eyewearorder did good job

"I am satisfied with the job of the sales department."

2016-05-31

Fast Turn around and Great Work!

"Total turn around time was 2 weeks. I was ready to pitch the Oakley's because I thought they could not be fixed but took a chance and was very pleased. Would easily recommend to anyone. No hassle and no commitment until they could confirm they could fix. Thanks."

This review was modified by Naples1980 on May 31 2016 06:04:28 PM

2016-05-28

Expensive, time consuming, poor attention to detail

"The metal nose pad arm broke off from the frame and no one local could fix it. Went on the internet and found OpticsFast. From sending in to return was about almost 3 weeks, which seemed rather long for such an easy repair - they obviously don't prioritize their work in any way. Had a number of minor issues - first, they didn't send me the free label to mail in my glasses and I had to email them to fix it. Next, there was a billing error which I tried to fix by reentering my information, but I kept getting emails telling me I hadn't paid. I had to call the Billing Dept and deal with a very rude and curt employee to fix it. The weld job on the glasses looked fine, but they didn't put my lens back in properly - it's loose (it is one of those half rim glasses with a wire holding the lens in). My major gripe was the cost was around $70 (including shipping), which is high. Last time I had a similar issue, I was able to get a local fix for $30 and 2 hours of my time. They charge $10+ for shipping, which likely means they easily recoup their "FREE" label they provide. As an additional FYI, they solicited me for a gratuity after the order was complete, which I found odd (and mildly amusing). If you can get your glasses fixed locally try really hard do that, but if you have to use OpticsFast, then realize you roll the dice on the outcome. "

This review was modified by SAZMD on June 07 2016 01:39:30 PM

2016-05-27

Total Quality, Totally Fast!

"OpticsFast.com did a fantastic job on the repair of my glasses! It was easy! Print the label, pack up a box or envelope and drop it off at the post office. A few days later, I received an email and had to question the price; because it was so reasonable! My glasses are back, completely repaired and more comfortable than when they were new. I would definitely recommend doing business with OpticsFast.com! Thank you"

2016-05-27

Everyone else told me NO WAY!!!

"After exhausting all local options to repair my glasses (including the optical office where I purchased them and jewelry shops to repair the ear piece) ..my husband found the web site for OpticsFast. Everything went smoothly and I now have my VERY expensive glasses back and repaired. Though the frames don't fit quite right on my ear now...I'm hoping that this is a minor problem that can be fixed locally! Thanks to everyone involved!!! "

This review was modified by viviendofeliz on May 27 2016 10:15:28 AM

Delivered as promised

"Excellent service and good price value relationship"

2016-05-26

Buyer Beware

"Sent my glasses in for temple replacement and should have been very easy replacement.I can't believe what i got back. The temple replacement was about an inch shorter than the original,Gold instead of silver and spending 80.00 on them was really a crime.First and last time dealing with this so called business."

2016-05-25

Superb!

"Products are great and prices are really good. Never been disappointed. Been a customer whenever I need customized frames and repairs. Do fantastic job! Will definitely recommend them to anyone."

2016-05-24

Cheats, Frauds, and Scammers

"After confirming that they repaired brand-name Vuarnet sunglasses, and paying in advance, I instead received a cheap substitute frame of a different brand, style, and color. The owner (and the shoddy Customer Service reps) refused to accept a return for a suitable Vuarnet frame, they refused to refund a portion of my money, and they destroyed my useable temples. This was a terrible example of bait-and-switch, and they appear to have no integrity or honesty when dealing with the public. I urge you not to use this company. I have been cheated!"

This review was modified by robsmuir on May 24 2016 09:33:07 AM

2016-05-23

Another option does the trick

"The RayBan's I wanted were out of stock since there are no longer being produced.

Rather than send me on my way, they asked what I was looking for and have a few suggestions to meet my needs.

Nice.

This review was modified by crlwdc on May 23 2016 01:15:16 PM

2016-05-23

DISASTEROUS experience.

"Becky S.
Customer Service

This review was modified by chargusvortex on May 23 2016 06:45:28 AM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!