Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10

2016-10-27

Untrustworthy With Promises

"Untrustworthy. Was promised $10 credit with no avail!!!!"

This review was modified by Liclnjesus on November 22 2016 01:44:36 PM

2016-10-26

This was a very bad situation

"I paid OpticsFast for their service before i received my glasse back. The glasses came back un repaired. When i open the eye glass case the temple fell completely off. I have demanded a refund. I have not heard from them yet. If i do not here from them and get my refund i am going to report them to the better business bureau."

2016-10-17

OpticsFast.com Goes Above and Beyond

"After running over my new pair of sunglasses with my car, I thought fixing them would be hopeless. I searched online for a new pair, but didn't want to pay for something I had purchased just two weeks earlier. I found OpticsFast.com online and I came away super impressed with their system and customer service."

2016-10-15

Horrible

"Opticsfast is reasonable when making a purchase. Try to return an item and they turn juvenile and rude. They charge a 20% restocking fee, charge you for shipping and the return shipping. The worst part is how they treat you when you need to return an item."

2016-10-15

Not the greatest service

"After purchasing sunglasses I received an email offering $10 off of my purchase in exchange for positive reviews. After completing them, I emailed 4 -5 times and did not get a response. I also signed up for wholesale offer emails (thinking they ere sunglass offers) but after receiving a handful of offers for eye glasses, I kindly emailed and asked how I can opt out of the emails (there was no unsubscribe option). Even though I did not get a response from the other 5 emails, I quickly received an email back saying "Why did you even sign up in the first place?"

SERIOUSLY, what type of customer service is this?? I tried to post my review on their website but it appears they only post the positive ones after screening them. I responded again asking about the $10s and Becky responded saying "what $10" and then never responded again.

The sunglasses - I just opened the box last night because I was away on business (training customer service and business skills, ironically) and the sunglasses do look to be the same as the ones I tried on in a store. However they did arrive covered in a dusty, flaky substance. Not sure what it is, but I think I was able to wipe it all off. The only other thing I noticed is that the one lense does not see to be flush with the bottom of the frame as the other side is. I am unsure if this is a defect and will pose a problem as I have not had the time to inspect them further nor wear them, but I will check them out a little better over the weekend.

In today's day and age, consumers have many options, too many to settle for a company who treats their customers poorly. (Did I mention a customer who spent almost $300 on a pair of sunglasses?) Check our Frames Center next time.

This review was modified by Ckrat on October 21 2016 09:12:29 AM

#1 site for designer glasses

"Optics fast.com is the best site for designer glasses. The have a huge selection from all the to brands. I would not shop anywhere else for glasses. "

WORSE customer service than Comcast

"Yuk. FastOptics is the absolute WORST online company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. No. Wait! They are simply the worst company I have ever dealt with. They make Comcast and ATT seem like model customer support organizations. Thank goodness I never sent them my glasses for repair (thank you to The Frame Mender for the 1 week turnaround and excellent quality repair).

My entire lousy experience with FastOptics has been limited to their constant badgering messages to send in my glasses. It doesn't matter that I patiently informed them I won't be sending them my glasses. "Why not" was their response. Because, I replied, online reviews for FastOptics on Yelp and the BBB are dismal (plus they don't quote repairs until they've received the glasses unlike, say, The Frame Mender. With bad reviews and a pig-in-a-poke approach to the quote process, there was no way I was sending them my glasses to hold hostage). "Becky" replied that I was making a huuugh mistake, that they have great reviews with only a few hundred negative reviews because of some overly sensitive customers who complain at the littlest provocation. Not a good sign, I thought. Now, 2 weeks on, I get 1 or 2 daily messages to send in my already-repaired-by-someone-else glasses. Numerous requests to stop sending those messages have gone ignored.

I gave them 1 warning: if they sent me another message, I'd share my miserable experience on every social website I could find. In less than an hour, they replied that they'd already prepaid postage for my glasses and, therefore, I "must pay" them $5.49 to not send them in. I guess they figure their customers don't know or can't find out that Click-n-Ship postage is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase. These guys apparently know and will try every trick in the book. And here I am posting my experience everywhere I can find.

FWIW, in response to my warning of posting this review, their response was "the more [bad reviews] the merrier".

This review was modified by RockyDa on October 14 2016 10:59:05 AM

Great Customer Service

"Great Customer service. They won't try to sell you something or try to fix unfixable glasses. Your happiness is their main concern."

2016-10-13

Wonderful Experience

"Becky, the sales person for OpticsFast who helped me, was top notch. She was available at all time to answer questions, solve problems and, generally, make the process extremely easy! The glasses I received exceeded my expectations. I love them!

The customer service and quality of product I received are far and away the best online or even offline purchasing experience I've ever had. And I'm very hard to please...just ask my wife.

This review was modified by pmileskappes on October 13 2016 01:59:34 PM

2016-10-13

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS MESS - The system made me give them One Star - they didn't earn it.

"It started out with them telling me they would "solder" the broken arm on my Ray-Bans instead of replacing it.
This didn't sound too great for me, so I thought it over for 5 days.
Then I get an email from the rudest person I have ever come across in the world of sales - BECKY, asking me if I wanted them fixed or she was going to throw them away.
$90 and 3 weeks later, I receive them and the right lens is now scratched beyond use. (I would have never spent the $90 to have them soldered if the lens was scratched) - It looked like they had been dropped on a concrete floor.
I chalked this up to my stupidity for not seeing all of the horrible reviews that they have earned.
On top of all of the rudeness and destroying my $250 sunglasses (now worth $340) - I get an email from BECKY asking for a $10 tip for "great service".
DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER SENDING YOUR GLASSES OR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY if you value either.

This review was modified by pissedatopticsfast on October 13 2016 12:24:29 PM

2016-10-11

They will get you what you are looking for!

"The team is highly responsive and reply to direct emails pretty quickly and consistently.

The online sunglasses shopping market is a total crapshoot and can be difficult to navigate. These guys explained it all to me with a simple phone call. I've bought 3 pairs of tom ford sunglasses with them, all delivered on time and with perfect quality and authenticity.

2016-10-07

Worst Internet shopping experience EVER

"The only good thing I can say, is that when I eventually got my glasses, I could see out of them. The sales/customer service staff is rude (told me they don't care about bad reviews, they have enough business). I initially received frames with demo lens instead of the required prescription ones. I was told I couldn't cancel the order because it was a special order. Their idea of rush and my idea of rush are widely different. I got a similar pair from Otticanet.com in 3 days; took this place over a month. This place is definitely not a discount operation. Save yourself a headache - shop else where."

This review was modified by Annie78945 on October 07 2016 04:30:01 AM

2016-10-05

eyeglass repair

"They repaired my expensive glasses that no one wanted to repair and saved me money it was easy and reasonable very happy with their services"

2016-10-01

Great Products + Great Company = Happy Customer

"Had glasses in stock, pleasant phone customer service, shipped fast. "

This review was modified by Edit Profile on October 01 2016 10:46:29 AM

2016-09-30

"Overall pleased with service. Wish there were a few more options"

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!