• OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Good results but terrible customer service and communication. Probably wouldn't use them again. They claimed a 3-5 day turnaround after I paid for the repair, $80' but it took several more weeks. The total time from when I paid the nominal amount for return shipping anda estimate to the time I got the repaired sunglasses back was 5 weeks. "

modified review This review was modified by pamorell on July 16 2013 08:59:36 AM

"First, I submitted expensive frames to Opticsfast and paid for prescription “DriveWare”. After 38 days of waiting I recived my frames back with cheap lenses that are definitely not DriveWare. When I informed opticsfast through email of the error, “Becky S” informed that she “checked the order and I had received ‘DriveWare. Apparently she knows what’s in my hand by looking at a computer in New York. When I sent a second email stating I had received regular lenses instead of DriveWare, “Becky S” informed that that she checked with the lab and they agreed with her that I had been sent “DriveWare.
“Becky S”, a real person or not, is infamous with many website reviews and consumer horror stories associated with OpticsFast.
This issue is such a no brainer I hardly know how to word a complaint. Opticsfast knows full well if you are looking at DriveWare the lenses are distinctive and cannot be confused with plain lenses which is what they sold me for DriveWare.
Other than the websites Opticsfast te worse reputation of any online business I’ve ever read about. They had the audacity to solicit positive reviews not mentioning that they have over 100 complaints with BBB (they are not members) and 55 consumer complaints with scambooks.com since March 2012.
These are very arrogant criminal minded people. In my case it seems that they are willing to run game when it is totally un-=necessary. I ordered drive ware, a very disguisable feature. Opticesfast put regular lenses in my frames, not driveware which is obvious by simply looking at them.
Ms. No it all Beck S ignored what I said about the lab making an error rather than inquiring about my complaint. Opticsfast simply screwed up my glasses (gave me regular prescription rather than driveware.
This should have been a simply matter of Opticsfast admitting they made an error and rectifying it. Instead “Becky S” whatever that means called me a liar and by implication not intelligent enough to know clear lenses for driveWear. The only way for to deal with this matter was to report it as Fraud.

modified review This review was modified by danielwestley on July 15 2013 01:01:16 PM

"Very helpful and well done."

modified review This review was modified by haicii on July 15 2013 10:26:55 AM

"Their service SUCKS. It took two months (May 10 - July 10) to repair the broken (floating) nose piece on a pair of sunglasses at a cost of $42.94 plus I paid for the shipping. Ridiculous!!!!

I will NEVER use them again. I suggest you don't either.

modified review This review was modified by RJSCH on July 11 2013 03:16:52 PM

"I received the eyeglass frames in 3 weeks."

modified review This review was modified by Kjtravelin on July 08 2013 12:29:51 AM

"Well, I would probably use this site again, but as far as fast - I guess that's always relative. First of all it was my fault for not verifying that I wanted to repair the sun glasses after I received the estimate - but I could not figure out at first why they were asking me to pay for shipping again on the online form when I already had to do that when I first sent them in. Then to talk to someone you have to call during day business hours which was a little difficult for me with my job. Then once they explained that I just say I don't want shipping on the form, I said go ahead and fix them. It took about two weeks. I was having lenses replaced on my son's Oakley sunglasses. I guess I don't consider two weeks exactly fast. Acceptable, but not fast."

modified review This review was modified by paroof on July 04 2013 11:38:57 AM

"Avoid this company at all costs. They are SLOW, unreliable, and do not answer emails or their phone. You will be lucky if you even get your order, and even luckier if it's not wrong. No refunds, scammers. "

modified review This review was modified by rebap on June 29 2013 06:41:03 PM

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE - WOULD RECOMMEND.

I had tried other suppliers for a range of DKNY glasses - and whilst 3 others claimed to have them in stock- when i enquired the others told me it would be 2-3 weeks back order.
Opticsfast confirmed my item was in stock and even better beat the cheapest price i had been quoted.
I paid a little more for the express delivery to the UK.

5 days later my brand new, authentic glasses(with original case and cloth) arrived in perfect condition. Best of all no extra customs charges.
I would recommend OpticsFast to anyone- customer service very good, phone line answered quickly and the order tracking was excellent. Thanks Opticsfast for a great product in a great timescale!

modified review This review was modified by magicman82 on June 26 2013 01:05:42 PM

"Repaired my REVO's which I thought were toast, almost like new now. Happy with service and price."

modified review This review was modified by GATORARMS on June 26 2013 08:44:01 AM

"Do not send anything to this co. for repairs. They had 2 pair of my Oakley x metals that needed the frames tightened and after paying a hundred dollars for the repairs I heard nothing for a month. I made numerous calls where no one picked up or after being on hold for over ten minutes the phone was hung up.The three times that I got a hold of a live person they promised to get back to me and let me know what was happening and they never did. I just received the glasses back and not only was the repair work not done but one of the stems was laying loose in the box and all 4 stems were bent way inwards, possibly to make them fit in the box. Bottom line I now have 600 dollars worth of sunglasses that are destroyed and I have to dispute the charge to get my 100 dollars back"

modified review This review was modified by chrisdale2 on June 24 2013 03:57:59 PM

"I'm bookmarking this sunglass Mecca.
I compared and they beat the competition's price.
Revos arrived in about a week with no charge for US mail shipping.
No complaints.

"I had a very good experience! Fast communication, fast service, fast everything. OpticsFast has a number to call!! So you deal with real people in customer service department. Other discount retailers don't provide such service, only via email. Also, the product is genuine. The Burberry glasses came in a brand new condition like OpticsFast promised on their website. Thank you, OpticsFast!"

modified review This review was modified by InnaB on June 20 2013 01:36:30 PM

"The worst customer service ever. they do not have the products they claim in stock. they just pretend they do so that they can try to sell you something else, some old model that nobody wants to buy. should have known better that it was suspicious they were the only site to sell the old model of burberry shades I was looking to replace. It took them forever to let me know they actually didn't have them in stock (pretending they had one pair but it was scratched and they were only selling items in perfect condition) and when I clearly let them know I did not want any substitution but a refund, they insisted and kept asking if I wanted this other color, this other model...I eventually found another pair of Burberry and shopped from the brand's website...for only 50 more dollars and an outstanding customer service, product etc. don't bother with opticsfast.com. You will save money, time and energy!"

modified review This review was modified by fashionme on June 14 2013 06:01:11 AM

"Pros: Ordering was easy

Cons: (1) Web site is not functional- nowhere in my account to view previous orders. Nowhere to enter a promotional code for savings when I checked out. (2) They do not keep an accurate inventory- I was told several days after an order that they could not fill it. (3) Return policy is unreasonable. I tried to cancel an order within two days and they told me that there would be a 20% restocking fee. Not sure what they were going to restock since the order didn't get mailed until about a week and a half after I placed the order. (4) VERY slow service. Ordered FRAMES ONLY on 4/28. They shipped on 5/7. Can't imagine how long it would have been if they would have needed to do something other than put them in a box and mail them. (5) There are less expensive places out there. Keep looking (6) The frames arrived undamaged, but the inside of the RayBan case was cracked.

modified review This review was modified by jamesh0317 on June 11 2013 10:19:18 AM

"Horrible customer experience. Never do business with this company, they will take your money and waste your time with their inefficiency and disorganization. I've been promised updates both from rude phone conversations and internet chats and received none. I've literally lost all faith that they will ever ship the sunglasses I ordered."

modified review This review was modified by monkeyfacedog on June 10 2013 04:13:16 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!