• NoMoreRack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.54/10 2.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10

"This is my first review… I had ordered a Bluetooth headphone set… It didn't work as it would not sync with my phone. At first I could find a telephone number for customer service…So I googled it.... along with the company's website, I saw website with reviews… and I started to check out the reviews… I started to freak out as I saw all the horrible reviews… I found customer services number. They offered to replace it or return my Bluetooth for credit. I wanted it return my credit with all the bad reviews I saw. Everything worked out… I was refunded within a week… So basically the company did what they are supposed to do. They get product in bulk and resell to the public… The product I got was refurbished(as stated) and was not in working condition… I got my money back( as guaranteed)… That's the way it's supposed work… It was my first experience with them. They sound like a new and growing company… I will give them another chance as they made good on their promise with a refund. I'm sure when Amazon started they had their problems too. As always, use a credit card for protection keep all emails of receipts."

modified review This review was modified by thalsell2000 on February 17 2015 04:06:08 PM

"THIS SITE TRY TO SCAM MY MONEY WHEN I ORDER THE ITEM THEY GET THE MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR TRACKING... I WAITED 10 DAY AND NO RESPOND BUT THEY GET THE MONEY BUT NO ITEM IN STOCK AND ORDER NEVER GO THOUGH THEY SAID, BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY NOW I CALLED THEM HE SAID TRY TO ODER AGAIN... HERE WHAT HE SAID IN EMAIL
The best option is to reorder the item and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We'll review the Paypal Transaction ID that you have provided and issue a refund. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect in your Paypal account.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Regards,

*Jhelson with Customer Care
Nomorerack - Everything you love for less

"for a first time experience it was amazing I received my order right away. I would definitely continue to order from this website. Keep up the good work no more rack..its hard to find websites as good as this one nowadays.. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by jramos5382 on February 15 2015 11:56:37 AM

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THEIR WEBSITE, AND I WILL NOT GO! I HAD OVER $1000 DOLLARS IN ATTEMPTED CHARGES FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT'S BEEN HACKED, OR IS AT LEAST TARGETED FOR ITS WEAK ABILITY TO FILTER OUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!!!"

"Buyer BEWARE. Unfortunately, I did not do my research before ordering from this website and I am paying for it now. There are several complaints against them online and with the BBB. I ordered several pairs of boots from them, most of which were poor quality, and two pair never showed up at all. I kept emailing them to get return instructions and was put off several time. By the time I finally got the information that I needed , and this was after about 20 emails, it was too late to get a refund. Of course they offered me an in-store Credit but I refused. I donated the items and will NEVER shop with NOMORERACK again."

modified review This review was modified by m.brandstatt on February 13 2015 01:07:10 AM

"First of all my item took forever to even ship out! When I got the email with the tracking info I had totally forgotten about it! I ordered dermablend foundation and it gave me an allergic reaction. I got tiny little bumps all over my face. Im sure this stuff is fake! I have the powder foundation which I purchased from Ulta and Im not allergic to it. Who knows what's in this stuff but Im never shopping on nomorerack again! "

modified review This review was modified by Diana.martin5 on February 09 2015 12:36:32 AM

"This is SUCH a terrible company to buy from! I've made several purchases with them and ALL of my electronics have stopped working less than a month after purchase, including a power bank and, most recently, my Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch. I just sent them my SECOND email in two weeks regarding getting my smartwatch replaced or repaired under their 90-day supplier's warranty. I just received an email response to my second email just a little bit ago. Tom said the order had been delivered on Novmber 4th, 2014 and unfortunately is past the 90-day warranty period.

TODAY IS FEBRUARY 7TH! By THREE DAYS!?!? And not to mention the fact that this is my SECOND email to them since they did not respond to my first (like many people on here).

I am EXTREMELY dissatisfied, will be taking my business elsewhere and spreading the word to the rest of my friends & family I previously spoke to about NoMoreRack.

"The following is an email I had to a end to NOMORERACK. They did not acknowledge my email at all. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! !MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE!
Hi Christian,
Thank you for your reply. The current tracking number I have is **************** I need this item BEFORE Monday evening, February 2, 2015.

Christian, I really need to share with you my entire shopping experience on NOMORERACK, since you are CUSTOMER SERVICE.
When I initially placed my order, I paid through PAYPAL. My address information is complete and correct in PAYPAL. Yet immediately after I completed the payment process and returned to NOMORERACK, my apartment number was not showing on the NOMORERACK page with the rest of my address. (Frustration 1) Every thing else was there. I immediately sent an email regarding the missing apartment number. I received an email back from some named Harold and he indicated that he canceled my order an I would have to place it again.(Frustration 2). I replaced my order and realized I was now charged twice for my purchase. (Frustration 3). I had to send another email, to Harold and was told I would get a refund for the additional charge. Well, the refund came but each item was refunded separately vs the total of my entire purchase. (Frustration 4). Then I get an email letting me know my order was delivered - only to discover it is incomplete.
(Frustration 5). The little tea infusers arrived and they are cute. Just what I expected. They arrived on time. No frustration there. But now I am getting ready to go on vacation and I will not have my bluetooth. I searched several sites and looking for a Bluetooth that could arrive before I left. I was happy to find NOMORERACKS. Now I will not have a Bluetooth to with me on my trip. Frustration 6 and I am having to take time to write this email Frustration 7!

Christian, what can you do to resolve this and possibly get that Bluetooth to me by tomorrow evening? I would love to write a good review about NOMORERACKS and continue being customer.

CHRISTIAN NEVER RESPONDED!

"I bought the FurHaven Deluxe Extra Large Orthopedic Pet Mattress.

IT IS NOT AS THE PICTURE SHOWS. IT IS ONLY AN EGG CRATE AND A VERY THIN ONE. NOT AT ALL LIKE THE THICK MATTRESS IN THE PICTURE.

DO NOT PURCHASE.

modified review This review was modified by TINA4AU on February 05 2015 08:59:41 AM

"Not happy of your products and the way you handle your returns. Different customer service answering my emails and they don't read what's been answered. Other tells me that refund been processed and the other asking me that supplier didn't receive it. Since I'm returning the products, looks like you're trying to get my money without me owning the products. Is this a scam? how can you do a business like this? I see it happened to many of your customers. the products I purchased is cheap but the quality is poor. "

"I didn't see any reviews for NoMoreRack before ordering, unfortunately. I ordered an iPhone case - case looked good and was a good brand and was cheap, so I bought it. Resisted buying anything else till I found out how NoMoreRack operated. Got the case about 10 days later and put it on my phone. It broke within hours, the first time I dropped my phone. Contacted NoMoreRack and got no response. I had Google Trusted Store protection, so I could have gone through them for resolution. I ended up going directly to the company since they have a warranty on their cases and they are sending me a new one free of charge (after emailing me a postage paid return label). The iPhone case company had a LOT better customer service than NoMoreRack!!! I definitely won't be returning to this store - thankful that all I ordered was an inexpensive iPhone case that was backed by the manufacturer!"

modified review This review was modified by tmazshopping on February 02 2015 03:05:20 PM

"HORRIBLE! DO NOT SHOP HERE. The customer service is non- existant. Ive been trying to return two items for three weeks now. They won't even respond to emails, won't send a return address. I will never ever shop this site again. Buyer beware!!!"

modified review This review was modified by aimeemichelle on February 02 2015 01:55:58 PM

"Beware of their policies! I ordered a pair of womens slipper clogs for $12 with shipping. When I received the order it was the wrong size. Honest mistake, right. Customer service (superintendent) said sorry but I would have to go to the post office, from rural Carolina, and return their mistake. When the manufacturer rep determines it appropriate a new pair (that I ordered and paid for) will be sent out."

"I ordered a Plantronics bluetooth headset from NoMoreRack. The sent me some entirely unrelated networking item. They issued me an RMA# and I shipped the item back for exchange. Instead of exchanging the item they just issued a credit to my account, minus their shipping charge.
I reordered the correct item using my account credit. When I received it, it was obviously used, or possibly reburbished, even thought the item was supposed to be NEW! And it was missing spare ear tips of different sizes.
So over a month later I finally get the correct item, although refurbed, and missing parts.
I will not order from NoMoreRack every again, and I will warn everyone I know not to order from them either.

"I think this company is great. I rarely go physically shopping anymore--don't need to do it--I can get my bargains from NOMORERACK. And they have handled any problem(s) very well. Didn't matter if it was me changing my mind or a problem with the item--all returns were handled fairly. They really try hard and work well with you. In fact on one return, I had forgotten about it--they wrote to me and asked if I had not returned it yet as they had no record. Obviously, that got all of us tracking the USPS number, etc. They worked hard with me to track it and it seems the Dallas PO was sitting on it. I soon got my money refunded. I really like most of the bargains I have gotten from them."

Share NoMoreRack's store rating

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!