Product & services pricing Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.04/10 2.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

"I am not sure about all the negative rating. I received shoes as described quickly. I was concerned about something and customer service helped me quickly. I was so afraid based on reviews I called more than once. Always pleasant answer and great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Valleyhomes on December 16 2014 08:20:42 PM

"Ordered five pairs of beats headphones on December 1st. On December 13th it was still processing in my account. I emailed customer service the next day they said there was a delay with shipping due to the popularity of the item. How ridiculous is that, isn't that the goal of any store to sell as many of an item as possible? To my understanding they only sell an item until it sells out. It's not like they are waiting on another shipment now I'm waiting for a refund so I can start Christmas shopping and it's already the 16th. Horrible will not shop with again. "

modified review This review was modified by Tigerfan1 on December 16 2014 06:17:06 PM

"I am pretty sure that whoever runs this site puts in the stock based on when he is able to sell any item. What I mean by this is that if whoever this is has an item, he or she will put it up for sale until all units are shipped. I ordered a pair of wireless headphones and they came within 2 weeks, and work great so no complaints. However, after it SHIPPED they took the product off the site, as it became unavailable (it is a chinese product so i assume there were few). Chances are they just let people order however many they want at these "bargain" prices, but the long wait period allows many orders to pile up and only a select few get shipped. The "processing" is the time to let orders increase. And then if the quality is crap that's a whole other issue. Basically, you get lucky or they steal your money, literally."

modified review This review was modified by cfl1997 on December 16 2014 05:15:36 PM

"There really is no such thing as a free lunch. I was looking for ear warmers as stocking stuffers and was excited to see a package of (4) for $11 on sale at NoMoreRack. It was my mistake not to read CAREFULLY the disclosure about "final sale" items.

When I received the ear warmers, the quality was so cheap, I could hear the "crackling" of the petroleum based product they used as insulation for the ear warmers. The plastic used as the frame of the product was so thin, it cracked when I attempted to adjust the size of the ear warmer.

When I contacted customer service, they noted the product was a "final sale" and no returns or refunds were eligible for this sale,so I am dropping these ear warmers in the trash.

I won't purchase from NoMoreRack again.

modified review This review was modified by ValinJax on December 16 2014 11:22:26 AM

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

modified review This review was modified by messerv on December 16 2014 08:19:01 AM

"Any positive text is all part of the scam...few people get there things to keep it going..it id a fake set of circled automated responces customer service sends u on...nothing is real i am charged..but never got my huge.order stop payment now..got better business bureaul investigating. ....stop using them now...they send fake helpful response s that make it look good but all fraudulent"

"I'm done ordering from NoMoreRack!
I ordered 2 different items and instead received 2 of the same item. I called and reported it immediately and they told me I would be contacted in 3 days. A week later I had no response so I called back. They tried to give me the same "we will contact you in 3 days" response, which I did not accept this time. Now I don't even want the item because they said there is no way they could get it to me in time for Christmas. However, now I have to wait over a week to get refunded. I am on a budget so in order to get a new gift for my niece- and on time!- I need this refund. But at this point, I won't even get my refund before Christmas. I asked to speak to a supervisor and her "solution" was a 5- dollar credit. Well, that credit is not only a joke, but worthless since I will no longer be ordering from NoMoreRack.

modified review This review was modified by Joji123 on December 16 2014 07:30:21 AM

"I will never in my life order from nomoreracks again!! I ordered 2 watches Dec 7th and today Dec 16th they still haven't shipped. Duh the only reason I ordered is for Christmas and they won't even be here in time.... Oooo I'm pissed. And they are saying it will still be another 4 or 5 days before it ships"

"I placed an order on December 8th and my Items have YET to be shipped. I am extremely upset because the items purchased are for Christmas gifts. The online chat customer service is not useful at all. I will NEVER order from this place again. I wish I had red the reviews before I ordered from here. "

modified review This review was modified by ANuanes on December 15 2014 10:45:52 AM

"I don't understand why everyone has so many negative things to say about this site. I ordered 4 items and received all 4 within 9 business days. For only $2.00 an item, that truly is a steal. (I have paid 5x as much on other websites) I did however follow the advice of others to avoid pricey electronics, just in the case of them being defective. But i was very impressed by the quality of all the items I ordered and the price I paid for them. I truly can say I am happy with NoMoreRack."

modified review This review was modified by meganbrooks1219 on December 15 2014 09:59:11 AM

"I am glad I didn't read all of these complaints before I made an impulse purchase of a Dell laptop and a wallet- I may not have bought anything at all. As it turned out, I received my order very quickly and both were just what I ordered -so I figured it was only fair to give them a good review because I am happy with my purchase. No, they didn't ask me to write this............"

modified review This review was modified by Lindarousseau on December 16 2014 01:20:29 PM

"I bought tights & within days I received them they are great good deals I will continue to keep shopping with them.What a great experience."

modified review This review was modified by chriswarrington on December 16 2014 10:06:31 AM

"based on all of the reviews why would anyone order from this company? I was a little skeptical but decided to give it a shot anyway. Every review was spot on. First of all, the shipping is worse than horrible. It is so obvious that they do not have control of their items and they list these fabulous deals to reel you in. My only advise to you is DO NOT ORDER from THIS COMPANY.
I ordered 3 items on December 1st and the bottom line was, I was never going to receive these items. They kept encouraging me to cancel the order. What company does that? Just for the record you can find the same deals as this company, as I finally did, I found the same product for the same price. it's just a lot of researching. My advice to you is do the research! It WILL save you a lot of aggravation.

modified review This review was modified by nomorerack on December 14 2014 07:12:49 AM

"I have heard extremely good things about NoMoreRack, so I decided to check it out for myself. It was the worst mistake I have made when it comes to online purchasing. I decided to make a purchase for a pair of headphones, which I thought were a good deal. Apparently I was wrong.

I made the purchase with my credit card, and like most other places it was charged that day, but now 14 days late and I still have not received my purchase.

Everyday the status indicates that it is "Processing." I am slightly concerned with the fact that it takes more than 14 days to ship a pair of headphones.

I can assure you that I will never make a purchase from this website ever again.

modified review This review was modified by FuturePhysician42 on December 14 2014 05:58:57 AM

"I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!