• NoMoreRack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.49/10 1.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.02/10 1.02/10

"I tried to return a iPad. And they sent the wrong return label on porpose . I will never buy anything from them again . I have lost $250

"I ordered 2 PHILIPS DUAL-DVD PLAYER I received 1 and they charged me for 2 plus the 2.00 shipping for each so paid 4.00 shipping for I item. Had a very hard time trying to find some one that spoke good enough english to be able to understand them. Had a hard time getting my money back for the player I didn't not receive wanted to only give a store credit. They are a scam... don't buy anything from them alot of cheap stuff....."

modified review This review was modified by blfugere on February 27 2015 10:17:36 AM

"The quality of 1,000 thread count sheets is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs"

modified review This review was modified by ArmenianGypsy on February 27 2015 09:45:15 AM

"NoMoreRack is a scam!!! They gave me the biggest run around when I told them that my item was not delivered, even though I have ordered from them for a couple of years now with no problems. I was told that I had to go, talk to my neighbors, then the post office (all of which was a pain in the neck!), and to then email them back and let them know what happened. The next day they sent another email closing my claim! Of course I asked them why they would close the claim when I haven’t received my product and the response was the same email closing my claim! Meantime, after much hassle and run around, the post office told me that it was the company that had to file the claim, not the customer. When I told this to the customer representative who helped me, he told me that he could proceed with the claim when I fax him a copy of the police report that I needed to file. I told HIM to file the police report because I was DONE!! And I am DONE with NoMoreRack! They will never receive another dime from me!"

"They say refunds are 100% as long as the order is not in fulfillment. My order is in processing and I have a screenshot of processing 15 minutes after George to me it was in fulfillment.

Then Ceilo D tells me processing means fulfillment by their definition which I know any reasonable person would find this to be a lie. I will contest with PayPal and for the record, would not have submitted a cancellation of fulfillment had begun. Shady, dirty, Micky mouse operation.

STAY AWAY

modified review This review was modified by Reasonable_1 on February 24 2015 03:13:45 PM

"I just finished with nomorerack concerning an order I placed on Jan 14 that I had received a confirmation email and order# from them but no shipment notification. My Paypal account had been charged for this order. I sent an email 2/21 to NMR to which they responded the order had not gone through and the that was the reason I had received a cancellation email. WHAT? I never received anything other that the confirmation! Furthermore, they placed the burden on me to provide a trans # to get a refund. I made a claim through Paypal at this point. I believe that NMR is unorganized to say the least. Either that or they are intentionally trying to steal your money hoping you will forget about the order and they just keep it. Most other businesses I deal with do not charge my account until they ship the items ordered. Item never ships? I'm never charged. Not NMR, they charge your account at the time the order is processed and then either take their sweet time getting the items to you and just don't send them at all. In all fairness I did have an order that went through just fine in December. But their lack of organization on this last order has made me very leery of ever buying from them again. Buyer Beware and keep track of your order."

"Do not buy from No More Rack. I have had constant problems with my orders. Of course customer service always wants to blame someone else. Like when I ordered a blood pressure monitor, after a month it had not been delivered. After many calls with customer service telling me it had been shipped I did decide to do a charge back. I could not get anybody at No More Rack to understand that I had not received the item. You know what, the item then showed up I told my credit card to allow the charge because I had received the item. When I called No More Rack to let them know I had received the item I got someone that knew what was going on and they told me the warehouse had the items on back order and that is why it had never been shipped. How come none of the other customer service agents knew that information?

Then I ordered two cell phone cases. When it arrived there was only one in the box. I was told by the customer service agent to call the police because someone had stolen the second one. Really? The box it was shipped in was too small to hold two parts? Finally I got someone to understand and they found out that again - the warehouse had made a mistake and only shipped one. Again not my fault!

No More Rack de-activated my account because they cannot handle customer orders. Bad thing is I just ordered a computer from them on February 18th. No one can give me any information on the delivery information because my account has been deactivated, but they have charged my PayPal account for it?

They say customer service is number one priority, but trust me from experience customer service sucks!

"First are foremost, let me start by saying I was introduced to NoMoreRack by a co-worker, once looking at the prices I was a little skeptical about ordering something. I decided I would only order something which was at an incredible price. I ordered an unlocked Apple iPhone. After ordering, I began looking up reviews and saw all these horror stories about ordering from them. I became very upset that I had spent a lot of money with them and was very worried something would happen to me as well, this was not the case. I'm not sure what has been the issue with everyone else but, I received my order in a decent time, it was in the 10-14 business days they listed on the confirmation e-mail. It would have been here sooner if it wasn't for the recent snow storm here on the east coast that caused the package to delay. My package also came from California and not NY as some people in other reviews listed. I don't know if I would order again, only because I feel I was lucky to not have any problems. Best of luck to everyone, I wish some of the other customers would've had a smooth transaction like I did. For the record: I am an everyday college grad, working person, not an employee or genie pig used by NoMoreRack to put some posititve reviews out. "

modified review This review was modified by marley1964 on February 19 2015 07:59:31 AM

"Well...I ordered products before reading reviews like an idiot. After reading the horid reviews I was terrified at what I may or may not receive of the items I ordered. I was able to immediately get in touch with customer service when I got wary on why my items haven't shipped, and the woman was very helpful, and explained they ask for up to five days to ship.. Two days after the items shipped I received one of the two items I ordered (bed sheets). They're exactly what I thought they would be and I got them very cheap. Still waiting on my second item, hoping I won't have to write a retraction review lol. But maybe I was one of the lucky ones...I'd shop again."

modified review This review was modified by jlegen on February 18 2015 11:59:49 AM

"This is my first review… I had ordered a Bluetooth headphone set… It didn't work as it would not sync with my phone. At first I could find a telephone number for customer service…So I googled it.... along with the company's website, I saw website with reviews… and I started to check out the reviews… I started to freak out as I saw all the horrible reviews… I found customer services number. They offered to replace it or return my Bluetooth for credit. I wanted it return my credit with all the bad reviews I saw. Everything worked out… I was refunded within a week… So basically the company did what they are supposed to do. They get product in bulk and resell to the public… The product I got was refurbished(as stated) and was not in working condition… I got my money back( as guaranteed)… That's the way it's supposed work… It was my first experience with them. They sound like a new and growing company… I will give them another chance as they made good on their promise with a refund. I'm sure when Amazon started they had their problems too. As always, use a credit card for protection keep all emails of receipts."

modified review This review was modified by thalsell2000 on February 17 2015 04:06:08 PM

"THIS SITE TRY TO SCAM MY MONEY WHEN I ORDER THE ITEM THEY GET THE MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR TRACKING... I WAITED 10 DAY AND NO RESPOND BUT THEY GET THE MONEY BUT NO ITEM IN STOCK AND ORDER NEVER GO THOUGH THEY SAID, BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY NOW I CALLED THEM HE SAID TRY TO ODER AGAIN... HERE WHAT HE SAID IN EMAIL
The best option is to reorder the item and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We'll review the Paypal Transaction ID that you have provided and issue a refund. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect in your Paypal account.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Regards,

*Jhelson with Customer Care
Nomorerack - Everything you love for less

"for a first time experience it was amazing I received my order right away. I would definitely continue to order from this website. Keep up the good work no more rack..its hard to find websites as good as this one nowadays.. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by jramos5382 on February 15 2015 11:56:37 AM

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THEIR WEBSITE, AND I WILL NOT GO! I HAD OVER $1000 DOLLARS IN ATTEMPTED CHARGES FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT'S BEEN HACKED, OR IS AT LEAST TARGETED FOR ITS WEAK ABILITY TO FILTER OUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!!!"

"Buyer BEWARE. Unfortunately, I did not do my research before ordering from this website and I am paying for it now. There are several complaints against them online and with the BBB. I ordered several pairs of boots from them, most of which were poor quality, and two pair never showed up at all. I kept emailing them to get return instructions and was put off several time. By the time I finally got the information that I needed , and this was after about 20 emails, it was too late to get a refund. Of course they offered me an in-store Credit but I refused. I donated the items and will NEVER shop with NOMORERACK again."

modified review This review was modified by m.brandstatt on February 13 2015 01:07:10 AM

"First of all my item took forever to even ship out! When I got the email with the tracking info I had totally forgotten about it! I ordered dermablend foundation and it gave me an allergic reaction. I got tiny little bumps all over my face. Im sure this stuff is fake! I have the powder foundation which I purchased from Ulta and Im not allergic to it. Who knows what's in this stuff but Im never shopping on nomorerack again! "

modified review This review was modified by Diana.martin5 on February 09 2015 12:36:32 AM

Share NoMoreRack's store rating

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!