Product & services pricing Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Wirelessroute's Avatar
Online East Coast

"Ordered 15-Piece Set: Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells with stand from No More Rack. Payment went through fine via PayPal. A few days later I received tracking from NMR via USPS.
At first I was excited to see that item shipped so quickly. Then few days later the USPS tracking showed the item delivered but the package was not delivered to me and delivered to someone in another state. Confused I contacted no more rack and they said they would escalate the issue and look further into it. I felt like they gave me a fake tracking number. A few days later I received a phone call from NoMoreRack asking if I received my order. Does this site/company have no idea where their product is ? I politely told them no and they said they would escalate the issue. Patiently I waited and then all sudden received this email “It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "15-Piece Set: Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.” I did end up receiving a refund but the whole processes was complete waste of my time.. Starting to wonder if the site is phishing for information or credit cards from people, luckily I used PayPal. I highly suggest you look at the other deal sites before ordering from this one. Read other reviews and use good judgement. If Zero stars were allowed I'd give them zero!

"My 1st purchase went off without a hitch so on Jan 2nd I ordered 4 pair of drapes, I got an e-mail on Jan 14th stating my order had shipped so I was expecting delivery within a few days but this is where the nightmare begins. The e-mail says to allow 24-48 hrs for tracking info so on Jan 17th I checked the tracking info and found out that my package had been in Denver since Jan 13th, a day earlier than I was told it had shipped. Nothing seemed to be happening so I contacted NMR and was told delivery could take up to 4 weeks and if I didn't rcv the delivery by than they would look into it. I ended up contacting the post office who said there was some type of problem with the ship to address and next thing you know my order is in Salt Lake City. To make a long story short the package was finally delivered on Jan 22nd however it had postage of $24.85 due ! Well I wasn't paying it because shipping had been included with my payment, no one at NMR wanted to help, they told me it was best for me to just pay the postage, send them the receipt and they would issue a store credit or refund through PayPal. I have no intentions of shopping there so a store credit is useless and I don't do PayPal. At this point no one wants to help me but everyone insists that customer satisfaction is their main goal.

My complaints on their FB page were deleted within minutes of being posted with a request to pls send a private message so it seems that they only want the good reviews to be available to the public.

I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and have requested that the post office return the package, at this point I'm waiting on a refund but I can guarantee I will never use this site again and I will make sure that anyone I know is aware of how unprofessional this company is.

modified review This review was modified by greetingsfromco on January 25 2014 12:39:11 PM

"This site is likely a scam based on my experience and all the other negative reviews. They had a bait-and-switch deal that they use to get people to sign up on their site. I ordered it, they charged me for it, and a week later they cancelled it."

"Awful web reseller. NoMoreRack.com does not track their sales or inventory. They took my order, took my money, and sent me a refund a week later, without so much as a notification email to let me know they had cancelled on me. They don't know how much they have of anything, and will take your money first before trying to fill their orders. They even say on their website: "We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for shipment. " So basically, their philosophy is to promise you nothing, so that you feel lucky if you ever receive a product. You're better off to find another reseller and buy somewhere else, if you are actually buying something that you might actually want to have sometime soon.

When you check out they have this disclaimer: "Products are available on a first come first to check out basis. Items remain in your cart as you proceed to check-out, but don’t take too long as other customers might beat you to the punch!" What they don't tell you is that they will fully process your purchase, including charging your credit card or Paypal, BEFORE they bother to check how many orders they will fill. There is no mechanism to stop you from committing to buy something that will never be sent to you.

Please, we don't need this company. Online shopping cannot be done this way. They may be advertising low prices on some items, but don't count on them to deliver.

modified review This review was modified by Fool_me_once on January 24 2014 06:16:21 AM

NY

"Order placed 2 days before deadline for guaranteed delivery (before Christmas). Item was received 12 days from their guaranteed delivery. The phone lines were turned off requesting email communication. After several emails with no or wrong information I finally got an apology. The same day I got my order I was told I would get a full refund. I did receive the refund the next day. Their standard policy notes that an item should be expected for delivery 14 business days from the order but this was well beyond that and especially late in regards to the guarantee. Since the order contained Christmas presents I would definitely not recommend this company for a purchase that is needed by a specific date unless you have ample time. It appears now after reading other reviews that they have shipping issues so keep that in mind. YMMV but you have been warned."

"Since I have posted my story on Facebook they have asked for a private message with my email and order number on 3 different occasions which I have provided each time. Now they have BLOCKED me from posting!

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

modified review This review was modified by Gordonclan on December 27 2013 10:15:03 AM

"With out a doubt the worse company I have ever dealt with.. I have 3 orders that i have been trying to receive that i paid for.. 1 has been sitting in processing for going on 3 weeks, 1 has been electronically notified by fed ex to expect it for shipment but never shipped for 3 weeks and another I order 2 but only received 1 of and have sent over 10 emails trying to resolve and this has been well over 3 weeks..
They love to mark these resolved even after they have done absolutely nothing.. I have asked for refunds , phone number i can talk to a live person (they give u a number but the number states due to volume they r only excepting emails.. hmm ok red flag when a customer service number won't except calls and only deals with u in emails) I have tried to use their Chat live link and all it does is send it so u r dealing with them through emails.. I have tried to use the chat live link many many times and same result each time (and i used the chat now during the times they state) please beware when dealing with this company.. let their reviews speak for them..

modified review This review was modified by Deborah222 on December 23 2013 10:58:40 AM

"Order placed 11/27/13. Received an email 12/03/13 "Confirmation your order has been delivered" showing an order date of 12/03/13. WHAT!? No order received & tracking link says ONLY that a shipment was created on 11/30/13 so I replied to the email. Received a response saying sorry shipment was initiated not delivered. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Package finally shipped 12/10/13 with expected delivery date of 12/18/13. NOPE! It's 12/23/13 and STILL NO PACKAGE! Repeated emails back and forth with customer service (all on the same thread as their original "Delivery Confirmation") and now they are asking me what I want to return and why!!! I have nothing to return I just want my money back! "

modified review This review was modified by LMont on December 23 2013 06:16:18 AM

"It would appear that my experience will be one of a very few positive ones. I have to admit this will sound a little lame but I had my wife pick her own Christmas gift which was a tablet. She ordered it from nomorerack.com, our payment was taken immediately and it was delivered as described and in the allotted time frame. I must admit that I was a little concerned about its arrival time but arrived on/around the 14th business day."

modified review This review was modified by bbugsby on December 21 2013 12:51:36 PM

"What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by CeCe30 on December 19 2013 09:12:49 AM

"I purchased a pair of DAWG boots that they were pushing on Facebook for $19, originally $99.
The sole split from the right boot in the first three days and we put shoo goo on it to put it back together. It happened to the left boot the following week. I commented nicely about it on facebook and they immediately deleted my comment. I commented again the next day and they hid my comment and told me to private message them where they chose to just ignore me. I did find one other negative comments about the same boots where someone else had the same problem. They are aware of it and keep selling them. Don't buy from them!

"I got a shipped notice with a tracking notice saying it shipped on 12/08/13. I tracked and it has not shipped. I wrote customer service and they blamed it on the holidays, it hasn't stopped other companies from quick shipping. It took about three days to get a response from customer service. I posted on their Facebook and got a pretty quick response saying shipping had initiated, put it has said that for the last seven days. Dont say it has shipped it it hasn't. The Better Business Bureau gives them a rating of D-."

modified review This review was modified by johnflemingusa on December 17 2013 03:09:54 PM

"Ordered 4 watches for $276 and only sent 1 in a small box with packing slip that says 4, tried to call the 800 number but get automated message to write an email and they hang up, sent several emails to only be told that they closed the ticket since they forwarded the complaint to their vendor, funny! I bought them from you and not your vendor, so they said it may take up to 2 weeks to receive a response and thank you for your patiencce, NEVER NEVER EVER AGAIN NMR."

modified review This review was modified by timeforfashion on December 13 2013 06:09:36 PM

"I do not recommend this retailer. Items I have order from them in November have still to be shipped by the 9th of December. Their customer service has no idea where the items are and ship date. This seller has NO stock. They are merely a fulfillment center that takes your orders and then sends them on to independent warehouses that are supposed to ship your order. The items you order may not even exist in the USA and my have to be shipped from China, but you do not know that at the time of the order. A good measure of a seller is that they participate in this site-this seller does not! I should have checked them out before ordering."

"I purchased 2 purses, which upon receiving, I did not like. I obtained a return authorization and returned the items on the day I received the instructions (10/19/13) on how to return. These instructions included a packing slip with paid postage and a tracking number (again, please note that the tracking number WAS PROVIDED by them). About 3 weeks later, I received an email asking whether or not I had returned the items and if I had, to provide the tracking number associated with the return package. They should have had easy access to this tracking number since it was associated with the return authorization that they provided...and because THEY PROVIDED ME WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER. Anyways, I emailed them back with the tracking number and confirmed that I had returned the package on 10/19/13. I received no response for about a week. I emailed them again, stating that I had returned the items and provided the tracking number along with a screen shot of the delivery confirmation on USPS.com. I then received correspondence that I had been issued a store credit. However, during my initial exchange with "Betty T" regarding the return, I specified that I wanted a full refund to my original method of payment. She assured me that this was fine and that she would make a note on my account to ensure that it happened. I reminded them of this and sent them the transcript of my conversation with "Betty T," and they replied that I had be issued a refund. Upon checking my credit card statement a few days later, I noticed I had only received a partial refund. I bought 2 bags, $31 each, and returned both. I was only refunded $31, on 11/14/13 (almost a month after my return, mind you). I have since been in an ongoing battle to receive the rest of my refund. I alerted them to the fact that I only received a partial refund, and after a few days, they apologized and stated I had been issued a store credit. Again. Even though all I've been asking for this entire time is a full refund to my original payment method. This all began on 10/19/13. It is now 12/6/13. I don't think this process should be this hard. I bought 2 bags, paid a total of $62. I then returned both bags. I requested and was promised a full refund to my original payment method. How hard is it to refund someone $62 to their credit card? This site is not worth the hassle, even if they have some cute stuff."

modified review This review was modified by tinakess on December 06 2013 01:40:44 PM

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!