Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Since I have posted my story on Facebook they have asked for a private message with my email and order number on 3 different occasions which I have provided each time. Now they have BLOCKED me from posting!

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

modified review This review was modified by Gordonclan on December 27 2013 10:15:03 AM

"With out a doubt the worse company I have ever dealt with.. I have 3 orders that i have been trying to receive that i paid for.. 1 has been sitting in processing for going on 3 weeks, 1 has been electronically notified by fed ex to expect it for shipment but never shipped for 3 weeks and another I order 2 but only received 1 of and have sent over 10 emails trying to resolve and this has been well over 3 weeks..
They love to mark these resolved even after they have done absolutely nothing.. I have asked for refunds , phone number i can talk to a live person (they give u a number but the number states due to volume they r only excepting emails.. hmm ok red flag when a customer service number won't except calls and only deals with u in emails) I have tried to use their Chat live link and all it does is send it so u r dealing with them through emails.. I have tried to use the chat live link many many times and same result each time (and i used the chat now during the times they state) please beware when dealing with this company.. let their reviews speak for them..

modified review This review was modified by Deborah222 on December 23 2013 10:58:40 AM

"Order placed 11/27/13. Received an email 12/03/13 "Confirmation your order has been delivered" showing an order date of 12/03/13. WHAT!? No order received & tracking link says ONLY that a shipment was created on 11/30/13 so I replied to the email. Received a response saying sorry shipment was initiated not delivered. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Package finally shipped 12/10/13 with expected delivery date of 12/18/13. NOPE! It's 12/23/13 and STILL NO PACKAGE! Repeated emails back and forth with customer service (all on the same thread as their original "Delivery Confirmation") and now they are asking me what I want to return and why!!! I have nothing to return I just want my money back! "

modified review This review was modified by LMont on December 23 2013 06:16:18 AM

"It would appear that my experience will be one of a very few positive ones. I have to admit this will sound a little lame but I had my wife pick her own Christmas gift which was a tablet. She ordered it from nomorerack.com, our payment was taken immediately and it was delivered as described and in the allotted time frame. I must admit that I was a little concerned about its arrival time but arrived on/around the 14th business day."

modified review This review was modified by bbugsby on December 21 2013 12:51:36 PM

"What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by CeCe30 on December 19 2013 09:12:49 AM

"I purchased a pair of DAWG boots that they were pushing on Facebook for $19, originally $99.
The sole split from the right boot in the first three days and we put shoo goo on it to put it back together. It happened to the left boot the following week. I commented nicely about it on facebook and they immediately deleted my comment. I commented again the next day and they hid my comment and told me to private message them where they chose to just ignore me. I did find one other negative comments about the same boots where someone else had the same problem. They are aware of it and keep selling them. Don't buy from them!

"I got a shipped notice with a tracking notice saying it shipped on 12/08/13. I tracked and it has not shipped. I wrote customer service and they blamed it on the holidays, it hasn't stopped other companies from quick shipping. It took about three days to get a response from customer service. I posted on their Facebook and got a pretty quick response saying shipping had initiated, put it has said that for the last seven days. Dont say it has shipped it it hasn't. The Better Business Bureau gives them a rating of D-."

modified review This review was modified by johnflemingusa on December 17 2013 03:09:54 PM

"Ordered 4 watches for $276 and only sent 1 in a small box with packing slip that says 4, tried to call the 800 number but get automated message to write an email and they hang up, sent several emails to only be told that they closed the ticket since they forwarded the complaint to their vendor, funny! I bought them from you and not your vendor, so they said it may take up to 2 weeks to receive a response and thank you for your patiencce, NEVER NEVER EVER AGAIN NMR."

modified review This review was modified by timeforfashion on December 13 2013 06:09:36 PM

"I do not recommend this retailer. Items I have order from them in November have still to be shipped by the 9th of December. Their customer service has no idea where the items are and ship date. This seller has NO stock. They are merely a fulfillment center that takes your orders and then sends them on to independent warehouses that are supposed to ship your order. The items you order may not even exist in the USA and my have to be shipped from China, but you do not know that at the time of the order. A good measure of a seller is that they participate in this site-this seller does not! I should have checked them out before ordering."

"I purchased 2 purses, which upon receiving, I did not like. I obtained a return authorization and returned the items on the day I received the instructions (10/19/13) on how to return. These instructions included a packing slip with paid postage and a tracking number (again, please note that the tracking number WAS PROVIDED by them). About 3 weeks later, I received an email asking whether or not I had returned the items and if I had, to provide the tracking number associated with the return package. They should have had easy access to this tracking number since it was associated with the return authorization that they provided...and because THEY PROVIDED ME WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER. Anyways, I emailed them back with the tracking number and confirmed that I had returned the package on 10/19/13. I received no response for about a week. I emailed them again, stating that I had returned the items and provided the tracking number along with a screen shot of the delivery confirmation on USPS.com. I then received correspondence that I had been issued a store credit. However, during my initial exchange with "Betty T" regarding the return, I specified that I wanted a full refund to my original method of payment. She assured me that this was fine and that she would make a note on my account to ensure that it happened. I reminded them of this and sent them the transcript of my conversation with "Betty T," and they replied that I had be issued a refund. Upon checking my credit card statement a few days later, I noticed I had only received a partial refund. I bought 2 bags, $31 each, and returned both. I was only refunded $31, on 11/14/13 (almost a month after my return, mind you). I have since been in an ongoing battle to receive the rest of my refund. I alerted them to the fact that I only received a partial refund, and after a few days, they apologized and stated I had been issued a store credit. Again. Even though all I've been asking for this entire time is a full refund to my original payment method. This all began on 10/19/13. It is now 12/6/13. I don't think this process should be this hard. I bought 2 bags, paid a total of $62. I then returned both bags. I requested and was promised a full refund to my original payment method. How hard is it to refund someone $62 to their credit card? This site is not worth the hassle, even if they have some cute stuff."

modified review This review was modified by tinakess on December 06 2013 01:40:44 PM

"NoMoreRack took my money for two orders in July and never delivered the product. No contact by email, except to advertise their business. As we were away from home while my husband was undergoing chemotherapy for stage 4 cancer, I let it go. Three days ago, more than four months later, I received an email saying my order had been delivered, order date 11/29/13. Customer service (?) categorically denied any responsibility for taking my money and not delivering the product. Furthermore, they refused to give me information on how to contact a higher up in the company to whom to address my complaint. They did offer me a $5 credit on a future order. Hah, like I would EVER order from them again."

"What you get is not what is described,horribly cheap, and trying to send a product back is a nightmare. This is a shoddy, dishonest, merchant that doesnot take their own products back when the product is not what was pictured or described. Buyer beware, Sometimes cheap is too cheap. In this case you get much less than what you paid for. STAY AWAY. The products are not inexpensive when you consider you are paying for garbage."

"VERY DECEPTIVE ON PROMO CODES THEY DON'T APPLY WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL AT CHECK OUT, THEY HAVE HAD 1279 COMPLAINTS FILED WITH THE BBB IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS AND THEY ARE NOT BBB ACCREDITED

BEWARE, FRAUD, POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES, IF I HELP JUST ONE PERSON THIS POST WILL BE WORTH IT

modified review This review was modified by albpretty on October 26 2013 05:22:19 AM

"Ordered a coffee pot on 6/23. Arrived on 7/1. Died on 9/28. Nomorerack will not honor their 90 day warranty. Multiple emails later, still no resolution. Posted on their Facebook - they deleted my posts and blocked me. Last email from them stated they wouldn't honor the warranty but they would refund my purchase price in the form of store credit. I paid $59, they refunded $5. This company is not honest. They lie, they block, they hide, they don't show ownership."

"BUYER BEWARE!! Here is my experience with this company:

My very first order from them has been a nightmare. I did everything right. I got the confirmation page from nomorerack, I got the confirmation email from them as well. I also got the email from PayPal that I had processed an order. I log into PayPal and yep, my order shows complete. Now that means PayPal gave nomorerack money, right? Well in case you don't know, the answer is RIGHT. An hour later I get an email stating the following: "Dear Valued Nomorerack Customer,

Thank you for choosing Nomorerack for your shopping needs. We strive to provide deals that are an extreme value as well as excellent customer service.

We wanted to email and let you know that your order #******* was cancelled due to the paypal payment not being completed. When making payments via paypal, ensure you continue with the payment process until you receive the order confirmation page

You can still reorder if this was done in error but hurry before it's too late by visiting www.nomorerack.com

Warm regards,
Customer Care"

I was confused. I called PayPal immediately because everything on my end showed it went through. The PayPal representative told me the same thing. It had in deed gone trough. nomorerack.com received money from PayPal in my name for this order.
So I call nomorerack.com to find out what is going on. The lady tells me a different reason, she says it was cancelled because my cart had expired during the check out process. Um, How is this possible? I do not understand. And she wasn't helpful. She just kept apologizing for my inconvenience. I was then told I would receive a refund within 3-5 business days. What? You have my money and are going to refund it but you won't just send me what I ordered? Reprocess the order? No they would not could not use their brains and process the order. Fast forward, today is day number 5. Nothing. So I call them to see where my refund is at. Is it processing? What do they tell me? That they will have to resubmit the refund and it will be 3-5 business days. I was "slightly" irritated. I said that is not what I was told. She then goes "this is well with in our refund time frame, 3-5 business days."
I said "Ma'am do you realize that if you add ANOTHER 3-5 business days it will actually be 6-10 business days?" she just apologized again for my inconvenience and said this was all she could do. So, I will wait another few days and if I do not receive my refund I will then begin a claim through PayPal. This is ridiculous. I don't understand why they wouldn't just send me the product when they had my money?! Instead they want to go through the hassle of a refund. IF I even ever get it! So, BUYER BEWARE! I will never purchase from them again. Lesson learned!

modified review This review was modified by crayzcat on September 03 2013 11:18:12 AM

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!