• Rating 2.67/10 580 reviews

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
    N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • N1 Wireless contact information

"Awfull - WORST VENDOR EVER - my Jawbone era came incomplete without the accessories listed Jawbone and the company refuses to fix the issue or Their support phone lines NEVER get answered and the emails just say talk to the phone line
Here are the "support lines" so you can try them AVOID THIS VENDOR
N! Wireles Customer Support
(347)240-0290
(347)240-0287

"I ordered the Kinect Sensor for XBox 360 from this merchant and the product arrived very quickly. The product works well and I am happy with the purchase"

"Thank you for products you sell iam looking forward to purchase a A877 impression just wait for specials. fast order and fast shipment, excellent customer service."

"I purchased a blackberry bold 9000 from N1 on September 25, 2011. After charging my card, I received an email stating that my phone was placed on back-order and would ship in 1 to 7 business days. It is now October 7, 2011 - 10 business days later and I have received no word on the staus of my phone.

I called the billing and sales inquiry numbers (1-347-240-0290 & 1-347-240-0287) respectively - no one answered at either - the billing number had been disconnected and the sales number took me to a voice mailbox that was full. (Running into this, in general, when dealing with a service complaint is pretty scary).

So I then used the customer service number ( 1-347-240-0289) - and although this number worked the person who answered my call should in no way be employeed to work as a customer service representative.

His name was "Joe Omer" - He was disrespectful,ineffective, unresponsive, and perceivably lazy. I have recently dealt with insurance claim representatives from liberty mutual that were more helpful - and believe me that is SAYING SOMETHING.

I make it a point to always be polite to people working in this line of service because I too used to deal with customer complaints at my last job. I know it is not their fault that there is a problem and that this is probably the first they have heard of your issue - but irregardless not answering a phone call with a formal greeting, taking upwards of 10 minutes to search for an order number that was given to you upon greeting, and then not providing any assurance of a resolve is
JUST NOT GOOD BUSINESS!

This is my second order from N1 but it will my last - the cost of their products might be better, but having good service to back up your product is better business.

N1 you are in need of a new business strategy - STAT!!!

"I'm giving N1 a "4 Star" only because I'm reserving one star for when (and if) I have to deal with customer service (it's what I do).
I purchased a Jawbone ERA Shadowbox Bluetooth earphone at a very good price - around 60% off retail (perhaps the best price on the internet).
The product came without the factory Jawbone packaging and the product description on N1's website did say "Open Box" which suggests either a re-pack or refurb. The instructions look like they were photocopied. Regardless, the product is terrific - works great. The optional parts (ear pads & over-the-ear hook) are new.
Shipping was fast and arrived in good shape. I ordered on 9/25/2011 and received in 4 days.
Regarding N1wireless - so far, so good and I'll probably give these guys another shot in my next purchase.

"Terrible Customer Service!

Avoid!! Avoid!!!

"I bought a brand new SideKick 3 for my son less than 30 days ago and it is a piece of junk. Some of the buttons stopped working, the contacts would disappear and there would just be lines on the screen among other things. It was difficult to get through to their customer service when I finally did, I was told because its after the 14 days warranty they could not help me. "

"On a scale of 1 to 10, N1 Wireless gets a 3. They shipped me a good product but failed to ship it right away. I even paid over $20 to get overnight delivery. When i finally received it ( 6 days after purchase) the shipping label displayed 2DAY Shipping. Sent a email to ask for a reason for this error but I never received a response."

"Very good products and a very good seller."

"Prompt delivery, Great price. Very happy 5 *****"

"Low prices, fast shipping, what more can you ask ? I saved so much money buying my new phone from here, definitely would buy from here again !"

"I bought a White S9-HD after my last S9 stop charging after three years. I ordered it on August 27 and received it FOUR DAYS later. I have never had a company ship something to me so quickly! Not only that but the S9-HD works great. I'm a picky shopper and do a lot of research before I buy anything. They have a great selection of items and really great prices. I would even go as far as to say you won't find a better price anywhere. With today's economy why waste your time and money looking any place else? N1 Wireless should be your first and last place to shop."

"Great prices and easy to work with. Stand behind their products. Will buy from them again."

"I was absolutely shocked to find this price on a Jabra JX10. I'm lucky to have a buddy that turned me onto this site. Super fast shipping and a great price. What more could I want!"

"I have been ordering from N1 Wireless for a while and have been extremely pleased with their prompt delivery and great customer service. Today I spoke with Steve on an item I purchased that was not working correctly. Without any hesitation after asking me a few routine questions, he offered to replace, refund or exchange for another headset. Based on our conversation, I took his advice and went with another one (I already have one for my other phone, and it's great!) to replace the defective headset. I have nothing but great things to say about N1 Wireless!!"