"Ordered a Galaxy Nexus on Dec. 28th (3 - 6 day delivery). Did not received the phone on the 6th day. Gave customer service a call. The first rep. was extremely rude and hung up on me when I told her I did not receive their notification that the phone was in back order. All I had was a confirmation email with my credit card number and sales amount. So, I called back. The second customer service rep. was a little more amenable but still told me the same garbage as the first lady. I saved myself the hassle and canceled the order with this second rate company. Never again will I do business with this bush league supposed reseller. Trust me, do not order from them!!!!!"

"Please please please do yourself a favor and do not purchase an item from N1 Wireless. This is the only place Ive ordered from that thinks 4+ business days is a normal processing time when they offer a next day delivery option. And dont get me started on their non existent customer service.... I called to figure out the status of my order since I received an order shipped email (not an order processed email) but still had not received the item 5 days later. The rep went on to argue with me as if it was my fault for having modest expectations of actually receiving a product in the expedited shipping time that I PAID for. The extra cost at other merchants is well worth the piece of mind of knowing that you will get your order in a timely fashion."

"I ordered an Apple iPhone 3G S 32 GB Black Unlocked on 11/16 I was finally notified on the 25th that the package had shipped (it hadn't) I called on Dec 5th and was told they would look into it. They then called me back and lied to my face by telling me it had been returned by the post office. You can see from this tracking info that they notified the post office but that it never left their facility. I can now get no one to answer the phone and on 12/12/12 I still do not have my phone. This vendor is a liar at best and thieves at worst. Never do business them."

"I normally never both to review but my experience with N1-Wireless was so terrible that I have to make sure this doesn't happen to others. I purchased a Jambox and received it a week later to find that none of the buttons worked. Jawbone customer support offered a variety of resets and updates to help but when nothing worked, I tried to contact N1-wireless for a refund or replacement device. My emails have gone unanswered and all calls have been useless. I am left with no choice but to dispute the charge and hope I can get my money back. What a scam!"

"N1 Wireless are worst, Please do not purchase anything from them. I purchased HTC One S and got the order today, Problems which I faced -
1. I didn't get ear phone
2. There are scratches on phone even though I placed the order for new phone.
3. I am not able to switch on the phone and not able to charge the phone. It is like a dummy phone for me. I simply wasted my money. My recommendation will be not to purchase any device from n1wireless
4. There customer service is worst.

"??????? ?? ??????? ???? ? ?? ??????? ?????."

"Awfull - WORST VENDOR EVER - my Jawbone era came incomplete without the accessories listed Jawbone and the company refuses to fix the issue or Their support phone lines NEVER get answered and the emails just say talk to the phone line
Here are the "support lines" so you can try them AVOID THIS VENDOR
N! Wireles Customer Support
(347)240-0290
(347)240-0287

"I ordered the Kinect Sensor for XBox 360 from this merchant and the product arrived very quickly. The product works well and I am happy with the purchase"

"Thank you for products you sell iam looking forward to purchase a A877 impression just wait for specials. fast order and fast shipment, excellent customer service."

"I purchased a blackberry bold 9000 from N1 on September 25, 2011. After charging my card, I received an email stating that my phone was placed on back-order and would ship in 1 to 7 business days. It is now October 7, 2011 - 10 business days later and I have received no word on the staus of my phone.

I called the billing and sales inquiry numbers (1-347-240-0290 & 1-347-240-0287) respectively - no one answered at either - the billing number had been disconnected and the sales number took me to a voice mailbox that was full. (Running into this, in general, when dealing with a service complaint is pretty scary).

So I then used the customer service number ( 1-347-240-0289) - and although this number worked the person who answered my call should in no way be employeed to work as a customer service representative.

His name was "Joe Omer" - He was disrespectful,ineffective, unresponsive, and perceivably lazy. I have recently dealt with insurance claim representatives from liberty mutual that were more helpful - and believe me that is SAYING SOMETHING.

I make it a point to always be polite to people working in this line of service because I too used to deal with customer complaints at my last job. I know it is not their fault that there is a problem and that this is probably the first they have heard of your issue - but irregardless not answering a phone call with a formal greeting, taking upwards of 10 minutes to search for an order number that was given to you upon greeting, and then not providing any assurance of a resolve is
JUST NOT GOOD BUSINESS!

This is my second order from N1 but it will my last - the cost of their products might be better, but having good service to back up your product is better business.

N1 you are in need of a new business strategy - STAT!!!

"I'm giving N1 a "4 Star" only because I'm reserving one star for when (and if) I have to deal with customer service (it's what I do).
I purchased a Jawbone ERA Shadowbox Bluetooth earphone at a very good price - around 60% off retail (perhaps the best price on the internet).
The product came without the factory Jawbone packaging and the product description on N1's website did say "Open Box" which suggests either a re-pack or refurb. The instructions look like they were photocopied. Regardless, the product is terrific - works great. The optional parts (ear pads & over-the-ear hook) are new.
Shipping was fast and arrived in good shape. I ordered on 9/25/2011 and received in 4 days.
Regarding N1wireless - so far, so good and I'll probably give these guys another shot in my next purchase.

"Terrible Customer Service!

Avoid!! Avoid!!!

"I bought a brand new SideKick 3 for my son less than 30 days ago and it is a piece of junk. Some of the buttons stopped working, the contacts would disappear and there would just be lines on the screen among other things. It was difficult to get through to their customer service when I finally did, I was told because its after the 14 days warranty they could not help me. "

"On a scale of 1 to 10, N1 Wireless gets a 3. They shipped me a good product but failed to ship it right away. I even paid over $20 to get overnight delivery. When i finally received it ( 6 days after purchase) the shipping label displayed 2DAY Shipping. Sent a email to ask for a reason for this error but I never received a response."

"Very good products and a very good seller."

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!