• N1 Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Just finish speaking to Albert and I must say I was very impressed with his service snd knowledge of the products I wanted to order. This is my second time ordering from N1Wireless and so far I am very satisfied. Will definitely continue to order from them and also will reccommend to my relatives and friends"

"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING BUSINESS WITH N1 WIRELESS AND THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AWESOME. I FOUND THEM ONLINE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR AN AFFORDABLE BUT EXCELLENT CONDITION BLACKBERRY BOLD TO BUY ON GOOGLE. THE PHONE THEY SENT WAS IN REALLY EXCELLENT CONDITION COMPARED TO THE PRICE I PAYED, AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WONDERFUL WITH UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATE ON YOUR PURCHASE TILL DELIVERY. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR 2 MORE PHONES AS GIFTS FOR MY FRIENDS....FELIX. "

"Dont ever buy anything from N1wireless... They sell refurbished things and they wont help in replacing or repairing. I regretted ever dealing with them"

modified review This review was modified by eaaminu on October 18 2013 06:00:05 PM

"The customer service personnel are gracious, well informed, and customer focused. A delight! Joan"

"hello everyone i am a costumer of n1wireless.com from the first review of the site looks like very solid store
but i already ordered my phone on 16-Dec-2012 04:42:36 $ 146.99 AUTHORIZED, SHIPPED but already February 3 still no news sometimes they pick up the phone somtimes not and every representative telling different story so still no news even i was complaining and calling them so many times

"Though price may look attractive, do yourself a favor: STAY AWAY!
I bought a Motorola Tablet at N1. "Factory Refurbished" was listed as: "This product has been tested and restored to meet factory standards. It will demonstrate full functionality and include all original accessories. It may show minimal signs of handling. This product comes with a 14 day satisfaction guarantee" DON'T BELIEVE IT. Problems started right away. After the purchase and charge, I received e-mail next day stating it as out of stock. Same day in the evening, that it was shipped. Called, submitted ticket on their site for clarification. No response ever. Then the hassle of going to Post Office as N1 requires delivery signature. Then came the worst. When I opened the tablet, I immediately noticed bad scratches on back and ON DISPLAY. In addition, a section of edge that covers some sort of service connector (m.b. or 3g/4g) was missing. Requesting RMA online didn't fruit for 2 days. on 3rd I called and a rude person made me a favor (in her mind) of making RMA. At my expense. N1's agreement says that shipping (both ways) is non-refundable and that person wasn't even willing to talk about it ("read RMAS e-mail, bye-bye")... They also list 20%restocking. Unconditionally. Will see. If they don't refund fully, I'll just complain with Credit Card...

modified review This review was modified by garyk02453 on January 15 2013 08:08:19 AM

"Ordered a Galaxy Nexus on Dec. 28th (3 - 6 day delivery). Did not received the phone on the 6th day. Gave customer service a call. The first rep. was extremely rude and hung up on me when I told her I did not receive their notification that the phone was in back order. All I had was a confirmation email with my credit card number and sales amount. So, I called back. The second customer service rep. was a little more amenable but still told me the same garbage as the first lady. I saved myself the hassle and canceled the order with this second rate company. Never again will I do business with this bush league supposed reseller. Trust me, do not order from them!!!!!"

"Please please please do yourself a favor and do not purchase an item from N1 Wireless. This is the only place Ive ordered from that thinks 4+ business days is a normal processing time when they offer a next day delivery option. And dont get me started on their non existent customer service.... I called to figure out the status of my order since I received an order shipped email (not an order processed email) but still had not received the item 5 days later. The rep went on to argue with me as if it was my fault for having modest expectations of actually receiving a product in the expedited shipping time that I PAID for. The extra cost at other merchants is well worth the piece of mind of knowing that you will get your order in a timely fashion."

"I ordered an Apple iPhone 3G S 32 GB Black Unlocked on 11/16 I was finally notified on the 25th that the package had shipped (it hadn't) I called on Dec 5th and was told they would look into it. They then called me back and lied to my face by telling me it had been returned by the post office. You can see from this tracking info that they notified the post office but that it never left their facility. I can now get no one to answer the phone and on 12/12/12 I still do not have my phone. This vendor is a liar at best and thieves at worst. Never do business them."

"I normally never both to review but my experience with N1-Wireless was so terrible that I have to make sure this doesn't happen to others. I purchased a Jambox and received it a week later to find that none of the buttons worked. Jawbone customer support offered a variety of resets and updates to help but when nothing worked, I tried to contact N1-wireless for a refund or replacement device. My emails have gone unanswered and all calls have been useless. I am left with no choice but to dispute the charge and hope I can get my money back. What a scam!"

"N1 Wireless are worst, Please do not purchase anything from them. I purchased HTC One S and got the order today, Problems which I faced -
1. I didn't get ear phone
2. There are scratches on phone even though I placed the order for new phone.
3. I am not able to switch on the phone and not able to charge the phone. It is like a dummy phone for me. I simply wasted my money. My recommendation will be not to purchase any device from n1wireless
4. There customer service is worst.

"??????? ?? ??????? ???? ? ?? ??????? ?????."

"Awfull - WORST VENDOR EVER - my Jawbone era came incomplete without the accessories listed Jawbone and the company refuses to fix the issue or Their support phone lines NEVER get answered and the emails just say talk to the phone line
Here are the "support lines" so you can try them AVOID THIS VENDOR
N! Wireles Customer Support
(347)240-0290
(347)240-0287

"I ordered the Kinect Sensor for XBox 360 from this merchant and the product arrived very quickly. The product works well and I am happy with the purchase"

"Thank you for products you sell iam looking forward to purchase a A877 impression just wait for specials. fast order and fast shipment, excellent customer service."

Share N1 Wireless's store rating

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!