Stores > N1 Wireless

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review N1 Wireless by clicking a star below.
2016-12-19

Ordered a new Iphone, got a Used one. After return, N1 did not refund the shipping fee.

"Order number: 100038146

Ordered a new Iphone, got a Used one. I pay all of the shipping fee for the order and return. N1 did not only refund me the price. and wast a lots of time.

Customer service is terrible.

Do not order anything from N1

2016-12-12

Do not use this company !

"Do not do business with N1 Wireless. 2 months ago I bought a repaired Insignia Flex 16GB 8" Android Tablet with a 30 day company warranty and a 90 vendor warranty. It now will not charge. The web page I ordered this from at N1 Wireless says “90 Days Manufacturer's Limited Warranty” after them not answering the phone for 2 days I filled out a “ticket” online their answer “Please contact the Insignia company” Insignia / BestBuy said “In this case we cannot help you because we only take care of the warranty of products that are sold at BestBuy, and since this products was purchased from a none BestBuy official retailer we cannot do anything.”
N1 Wireless has no connection and no agreements set up with Insignia for repairs or repaired items.
I called and talked to someone at N1 Wireless it has been many, many years since I have talked to someone who was this rude. It was unbelievable he told me that I was lying and that it does not say anything on their site about 90 vendor warranty repairs. I read it to him and again he told me I was lying.
Then he said “you should have bought a warrantee from us then you wouldn’t have this problem” He then said “you cannot sue us because you sound have bought a warrantee it is not our fault you have a broken tablet” He continued to talk over me as I tried to explain the problem he is in total denial and is not living up to the promise on the website that items would be covered by the vendor on repaired items for up to 90 days. Check out the hundreds of complaints online about this business before you even look at this site !

2016-08-16

This place is great!

"I bought a pair of beats studio wired for this place and they totally delivered. They sold this product for over 40% off of retail price which sounded too good to be true. But in turn, I received an authentic pair of headphones and in the condition listed! Quick shopping and great seller! Thanks "

2016-06-14

DON'T MAKE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a 600$ product 6 days ago and I was waiting to be shipped in 48 hours like the company's website, but now its 6 days and I still don't know if my product will be shipped."

2015-11-24

"great company fast delivery. good phones as described."

2015-10-31

"I ordered something on there for a friend. Never got it, the tracking number has been invalid since day 1, and they haven't responded to any e-mails. Filing a dispute about it with my bank. :) AS ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO!"

2015-06-25

"I ordered a Surface 2 with a two-year warranty. I'm starting to suspect that no warranty ever existed in the first place. It was just a way for them to charge me $20 more. I received no warranty in the mail, complained twice through their email service to no avail, and finally called their home office and spoke with a gentleman who immediately said they'd forgotten to ship the warranty and would send it soon. Weeks later, nothing. SCAM."

2015-03-03

"Just bought a Samsung dae751 sound dock the thing was scratched and damaged missing the remote control and manual got a RA number and sent it back. The order was shipped out 10 days after the order was placed originally. They called and said it was not the unit they shipped to me . It sure as hell was the exact unit they sent still labeled and taped from them, I packed it up that night and paid 34 bucks shipping to send it back to their p.o.box as instructed. Don't ever buy from these thieves, crooks, con artists . You will lose every time. I guess I'm out 300.00 although I will file a claim against them."

2015-02-21

"They sent me a defective item. It does not charge and the volume does not work. I asked for a return label to exchange the item they refused. They stated I would have to pay to return defective item. I had to contact my cc company to dispute the charge. Very bad service and no testing of items. I would not purchase from this vender again."

2015-01-17

"SHIT!!
I just ordered a controller from these wads!! Just read the reviews! Had I read the reviews sooner I would have ordered elsewhere! Hope I don't get stroked like everyone else from these @#*# sticks!

2014-12-15

"I had the worst customer service experience of my life! After finding out that the product I ordered for Christmas was out of stock and my order was canceled the man on the phone yelled at me! My card has still not been refunded. I asked to speak to his supervisor and I have had no returned phone call! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!"

2014-12-04

" I had a horrible experience with N1 Wireless. I ordered a product on cyber monday and it was canceled later that day because it was out of stock. At that point it was too late to order it anywhere else. When I called the service center the gentleman on the phone was of no help whatsoever. After reading the rest of the reviews for this site I regret having ever used them. Don't fall for their low prices it's not worth the hassle."

2014-11-30

"This Company is nothing but fraud. I bought 3 surfaces for my sales team. One came damaged did not even start and I had to return it and pay for the return shipment. It gets better, they replaced it with 32 gb instead of 64 gb which I bought. BE CAREFUL. This company is nothing but they are there to get your money and you will be wasting your time and aggravation. "

2014-10-07

"I just ordered a surface rt and didn't see these reviews hopefully all goes well but if not I suggest anyone who had a issue with them or has a continues problem to contact and report them to the Better Business Bureau!!!!!!! I know I will if this issue happens to me."

2014-09-30

This is a website of fraud. I buy a HTC one, they offer it as new and I got used carved with scrapes and burnt LCD. Take a week to answer emails and make time for the return of your money do not want you back everything you paid. do not recommend it, not buy here again.

Share N1 Wireless's store rating

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!