• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"Always a Markertek fan. Over the years I have never had bad service. 6 stars..."

"I talked with a customer service representative before placing a simple order online because I was concerned with the time required for shipment. The representative verified that the parts were in stock and that I would receive the order by my deadline. He then directed back to the website to place the order. This was a simple and quick process and I did receive the order on schedule."

"Markertek always comes through in a pinch! Thanks..."

"Please use USPS on future orders. I had to pay a $35,00 duty because it came from UPS."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Markertek offers 5 different Canadian shipment options, 2 from USPS

Please write or call us directly and we will be happy to help you in person. Thank you!”

"Markertek always seems to have exactly the thing I need at the right price. They make my life easier."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“We appreciate that you have been a longtime customer.

"This site has the quickest order and shipping under Amazon. Ordered on a Friday @ 3pm. Received my package on Saturday. Amazing."

"This was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever made online. The website is flawless and has all the manufacturer info at your fingertips. My order came very quickly and there pricing was the lowest I could find online. Even if they were higher. I would still purchase from them. Even after I made the transaction there customer service was keeping me updated. From now on this is my AV source.

Thanks
Brian kody

"Excellent service and fast shipping "

"I trusted Markertek with having the right product delivered quickly"

"Ordering was simple and quick. The product ordered came quickly and everything is working great."

"Chris was excellent! Phenomenal communication and was very interested in my account. This is a rarity these days. I will proudly be a consistent client of theirs."

"Great service. I returned an item and bought a replacement. The new one came quickly. I am still waiting on a refund for the returned item. It's only been a few days, so I expect to see a refund posting to my card any day."

"I called about the item I needed with a queston about purchAsing in bulk. A customer service rep took my info but never called me back... Also, shipping on this order took longer than I would have expected..."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“It was nice talking with you in person
Weather-related delays have slowed shipping all across the country - we look forward to Spring!”

"The product was priced right and shipped fast. It was exactly what we needed."

"I had ordered an audio recorder and some other items for pickup from their website. The site stated the unit was in stock and order would be ready. Drove to Markertek, and someone told me the unit was backordered and would call me the next day with an ETA. Never called, I ordered it from someone else. I guess I was looking forward to taking advantage of living within 1/2 hour of Markertek, but it looks like I can't count on the website."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“We have spoken in person and you seemed pleased by our resolution
Thank you, we appreciate your business”

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.