Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-08-05

I was given up on (for a moment)

"**UPDATE**
As per their response on this site, I was re-contacted and things worked out. Thank you for the response, Markertek!

I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong kind of heat shrink. At first, there was communication and I thought that it would be resolved - after a few phone calls and being promised "I'll call you tomorrow", not hearing back after a few days, calling the representative and not hearing back for weeks, I've ran out of margin to chase after this return.

This review was modified by adam-49325 on August 23 2016 07:27:36 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-09-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“"Please accept our apologies for any confusion. Your replacement order was shipped immediately (received 7/16 per tracking) and instructions on how to return the miss-ordered items have been sent by email.

False Info

"The website says that the Black Magic Mini Ursa 4k Ef Mount would ship within 3 to 10 days. I ordered it 3 weeks ago and its still up in the air. I have talked to customer service, and they inform me that it is a blackmagic thing, but website description is misleading and got my hopes up. Only reason Im not completely dissatisfied is customer service, primarily Xavier, who has been great. "

This review was modified by brandoncaruso5 on August 05 2016 02:03:41 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-09-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Thank you. Yes, we do have vendors with accurate ETA’s on stock and delivery; as well as manufacturers whose products are always on demand and sell out almost immediately.

With over 60,000 Pro AV catalog solutions, we try to be as accurate as possible, but things can be overlooked. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and for bringing this to our attention.

No Sale

"Have not received order. Have not received order shipment confirmation. They responded to first e-mail inquiry with, will ship no later than 7-22-16. Two subsequent e-mail inquiries, no response! "

Rep reply posted Aug-08-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Please accept our apologies over the perfect storm of errors that transpired with your recent order.

Right around the time of your order and inquiries, we went back and forth with the manufacturer over this product.

We were finally able to determine that it has been pulled from the market due to numerous technical difficulties.

This happened very quickly and without any warning – and we’ve been scrambling to get an honest and complete answer from the manufacturer.

We hope you will forgive this most unusual occurrence and will consider us again for your professional broadcast needs. Thank you

2016-08-04

Good product, good price, quick delivery

"I have made multiple purchases from this vendor and, as of this time, plan to continue purchasing from them."

They are the best

"Very reliable with prompt service and personalized attention. I particularly liked the on line "chat" service, and found this very helpful."

2016-08-04

"Delivered on time. Product was as advertised. Good value."

Happy as usual

"Great selection, great prices, free shipping. Can't get better than that!"

good tools

"The tools are of good quality and what I would expect for Markertek!"

Thanks!

"Got a part that was elsewhere to be found."

Always helpful

"Website is easy and salespeople are responsive."

2016-08-02

Super fast delivery!

"Best price and fast delivery, what more could you want."

2016-08-02

Review

"Good value for components and arrived as promised."

Making cables

"I ordered supplies to make my own cables. Very easy. Very quick shipping. I made this new silent plug 1/4 inch cable. It's to be noted that when testing for continuity it will read as though it has a short, but that's the nature of this plug. When you unplug it, it creates a short to prevent the pop while the amp is on and volume is up. It was common sense after I figured it out. I couldn't find anywhere saying these plugs are suppose to read this way. So just some friendly advice. Overall, fantastic service!"

Entirely adequate

"Fast delivery of a desperately needed Hirose connector"

"Fast shipping
Great price
Exactly what I was looking for

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.