• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"asdf qwerty uiop ghjkl zxcvbnm."

"The price was equal to other suppliers The best thing was the friendly staff to answer the questions. The package was sent And received even sooner than we expected
A great thing when it's critical to your business thanks folks
Kindly
Norm H

"Great communication
Shipped on time and packages correctly

"My Glyph hard drive arrived quickly, well-packed, and ready-to-go. No problems or complaints whatsoever"

"Ordered on 3/23, on 3/30 they said it would ship on 4/3. Contacted them on 4/10 asking when it would ship. No response and no order. Very likely the last time I will do business after being a customer for 8 years.

I'll add a follow up, not long after this was posted I was contacted by Markertek and they cleared everything up, so this speaks volumes for their customer support.

"Product as described. Arrived quickley."

"came late, but everything was as expected."

"Very personalized service.
I placed my order on a weekend day and purchased priority shipping. I recieved and email Monday confirming my order and was told that they could save me money on shipping. Great service.

"Shipping is slow compared to the competition, but the customer service is great. Michael Bezembinder always makes sure we're taken care of!"

"Very prompt service and delivery. Great company!"

"Update to my previous review:
5 stars!

Reseller rating site will hopefullly change my 2 star to 5 stars this attempt.

Markertek customer service department is excellent!
I made the mistake of posting a poor review without even contacting them about my issue. But the next morning they reached out and made everything right in an extremely professional manner. Shipping was within the estimated time and if I have a problem with any future orders, I am confident in the support department. 5 Stars!

Purchased a Coleman Audio LS3, shipping was a bit slow but I was not in a huge hurry for it. Main reason for the low rating, when I received the LS3 it was missing one of the screws on the faceplate. This may be an issue with Coleman's quality control, but the box was unsealed and the seller should have caught this before passing it on to a customer.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“We have talked and are sending you a replacement - we had no idea that this item was defective

Manufacturers boxes are not opened - for security and to ensure all paperwork remains intact.

Your order shipped the same day it processed and arrived earlier than usual for a cross-country trek

Thank you, we appreciate your business!”

"Did not receive item. Has been 20 days since order.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for taking my call, it was so nice talking with you!

You may always contact Markertek directly and we will be happy to help you in person”

"I was surprised to get a followup call to see that everything had arrived okay. Great service."

"I have never received my order
I never heard anything I finally called and talked to some one They stated would be shipped out some time in April
I asked if first of april or last of april
They stated did not know

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Many components from China and Japan were caught up in the California dock strike (November 27, 2014 – February 21, 2015) and the logjam that followed the resolution. We are seeing a lot of product finally (!) being released after lengthy reschedules.

We have been personally in touch to help you decide on the product that best suits your needs. Thank you”

"I felt your assistance on the phone regarding my dilemma was very efficient! Bruce"

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.