Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-10-05

The customer comes first!

"Fantastic service from Lee at Markertek!"

2016-10-04

"Found what I wanted, orderd and got it in days. Good service!"

2016-10-04

Didn't notify item was on back order for over a week

"Ordered an item that appeared in stock on their website.... then a week later I was told it'd ship in 2 months.."

This review was modified by will-58494 on October 06 2016 06:05:27 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-07-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Please accept our apologies that you may not have noticed the 3-10 business day ship estimate online, in your shopping cart and your email order confirmation; or that this was noted as a ‘special order’ item. (images sent to personal email)

My colleague followed up with a personal phone call to you, as the manufacturer extended the delivery date from their original 3-10 biz day ETA.

Please note you may always contact us via Live Chat, sales@markertek.com or toll-free at 1-800-522-2025 and we’ll be happy to help you!
Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Not in Stock

"The product I ordered was not in stock and yet Markertek accepted the order and gave an estimated delivery date. Someone called and emailed days later that the item was/is backordered for months. I lost 3 work days waiting for something that was never coming."

This review was modified by rebeccaw-77889 on October 06 2016 06:05:12 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-07-2016

Always the best service

"I have been dealing with Markertek for 15 years and I have never been disappointed. Their customer service is awesome. I was a little disappointed when the paper catalog went away, but now I see there is a couple smaller versions available. In conclusion I wouldn't think of using anyone else for my video and audio needs."

2016-10-03

"Delivery seemed a bit long. "

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Perhaps you may have us mixed up with another company? As we shipped this the day you ordered and it arrived M-F from NY to CA

Thank you for your order. ”

Lighter Side

" I ordered some blue gel's. The day after I ordered them, I got a call saying that the gel's were imperfect and they were going to give me extra gel's for free. I got my order in less then 5 days. Very satisfied "

Great company

"Fast delivery, great customer service and easy exchange for defective equipment. Excellent."

Got It!

"Product arrived promptly, in working order and as advertised."

great ties

"Great ties delivered neatly and quickly."

2016-09-29

Great service

"Got exactly what I needed at a good price in a timely manner."

2016-09-28

easy to order, arrived quickly, does what it supposed to do.

"easy to order, arrived quickly, does what it supposed to do."

2016-09-27

"Other than items backordered, service was great"

2016-09-27

Prompt Service, and Exactly What I Wanted!

"I had a question about a part and sent an email on a Friday evening. The email was answered promptly the next business day, and I placed my order. Item shipped that day, as marked by "in-stock" and was exactly what I was looking for. From my first experience with this vendor, their "in-stock" listing is accurate and they actual answer email questions promptly. Trustworthy vendor!"

"Blown" away...

"I ordered (4) small Markertech fans for use in some bank furniture at a project we just completed. The price was very fair and shipping was lightning fast. I wired all four fans into a piece of modular furniture. They keep the electronics cool and functioning properly and were very simple to install. A++"

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.