• Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"It's rare that I feel obligated to fill out a review for a company, but I really feel that Markertek deserves some goodwill from a happy customer. The impersonal nature of internet shopping can sometimes remove the human aspect from a commercial transaction, but in this case I am happy to report that there are actual people -- good people -- on the other side of the transaction you will have with Markertek. I'm not sure how they managed to have the lowest prices I could find on the high quality materials I needed, but they did. They also have a rather smart website that helped me find and compare the stuff I was researching. I sent them a haphazard list of items that required attention from a person to get it right. They got it perfect and out the door in record time. Then, get this, someone called me to make sure I knew they had my order under control. Who does that? Nobody does that. I'm not sure how they can provide this level of service at the low prices they post on the website, but they do. I'll be back again and again and I suggest that you give them a chance to make you a happy customer too."

"Exactly what we needed. Thanks."

"I Like to purchase from Markertek because they have good photos of the items for sale hence you can usually tell whether
a item is worth buying or junk.

"Item as described and fast shipping!"

"Always a pleasant and productive experience."

"Very timely, very helpful."

"Great prices and very quick shipping.
Recommended!!!!

"They sent the wrong connectors that I was waiting for for an important order I needed to fill. If this was an isolated incident I could understand, but I've had other issues in the past and now with this, I'm not sure if I can continue as a customer."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Respectfully, we don't believe we deserve this review

Thank you, we appreciate your business”

"The product I purchased had a photo of a modified product. The modified product was what I thought I was buying. When I received something different from the picture on the website I was not happy. One phone call to Markertec was all that was needed to fix the situation. They offered to pay return shipping of the product. I modified the product myself. I would suggest that the photo of the product should be exactly what you will receive... All in all a good shopping experience and I will use them again with caution...

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“With over 60,000 catalog items, we work to stay current with all information
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and allowing us to fix this”

"Placed the order, shipped quickly, and even called to fix an error I had made in ordering. Great service"

"Great price and customer service. Mult box works perfectly, sleek modern look. Would buy from this seller again."

"I am very pleased with your service."

"Orders received very promptly."

"Great service but this 25 character minimum is stupid."

"Items as advertised; fast shipping; great follow-up! Keep up the good work!"

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.