Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

What is this?

2015-12-28

"Very good quality custom cables. More than what I bargained for. I strongly recommend. "

2015-12-27

"Order was fulfilled and shipped very quickly. Arrived much sooner than anticipated"

2015-12-27

"Great product line and good pricing. Will definitely use Markertek again!"

2015-12-27

"Great pricing on quality goods!"

2015-12-26

"Very pleased with the product. Took a while to get, but understandable. Was back ordered. But Customer Support explained this to me, which is as good as it gets."

2015-12-26

"Great prices, delivered on schedule, and quality products."

2015-12-26

"I am impressed with quality of the switch. It is noiseless as promised. Everything with the transaction went smoothly! Thank you!"

2015-12-25

"Purchased from this company before and have had great experiences every time. No problems here!"

2015-12-25

"Put an order through on 12/2. Called a week later to learn that stock was arriving the following Monday for immediate shipping to me. Great! No problem. Yet nothing arrived. Called another week later to learn the stock was not arriving until end of January. Customer rep couldn't give a toss regarding my situation. What a complete waste of my time! Why didn't anyone email/call me to let me know about the long delay? Had to go with a competitor who communicated with me immediately and have already shipped the item. You guys need to fix this if you want to keep more customers."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for taking my phone call. Please again accept my apologies for any lapse in our customer service.

We also apologize that the product has been unobtainable due to production delays beyond our control.

Markertek takes customer service and our online reputation very seriously and we build our company on customer suggestions and experience.”

2015-12-24

"great service friendly staff on phone "

2015-12-24

"Very nice company and reliable. Sincerely, Mr Meza"

2015-12-24

"Made a $3.00 purchase and the shipping was still free. Delivered on time and the product was of good quality. Fully satisfied. "

2015-12-24

"Twice I was sent the wrong 20 dollar connector. I bought a Trompetor part and was sent a different manufacturer. Waiting in a return call from customer service."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Please accept our apologies that the product has not been working as advertised by the manufacturer. We’re double-checking to see if this is a bad batch of connectors

You seemed pleased by our resolution. Thank you”

2015-12-24

"Very fast delivery and turnaround. "

2015-12-24

"Markertek has always delivered top quality products, on time, their custom shop has an amazing turn around time, their prices are highly competitive, their customer service is one of the best in the industry. "

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.