Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

What is this?

2016-03-13

Excellent Service

"Called me twice to update me on a slightly back-ordered product. Even offered to let me cancel if I needed to get it from another vendor. Pretty cool. I recommend them highly."

rnickel's Avatar

Super Fast Shipping to Canada

"As usual, pricing was reasonable and shipping to Canada is extremely fast - two days to Toronto."

Fast & Accurate

" Exact and fast shipping, thanks."

The best

"Great service, beats all others on all fronts"

2016-03-11

"My item worked great and the shipping was fast. Thank you very much!!"

Perfect order

"Received timely and pleased with the quality of the dvd.

Thanks

2016-03-11

"Fast shipping, package arrived safe and sound."

Hello

"Products were priced well and came quickly. That's what I need from a supplier."

2016-03-11

"Locking switch cover arrived as described. Good quality materials, well built."

Horrible Experience / charged twice for one item

"Had the impression item was in stock and was going to ship soon after purchase hence I paid extra for expedited delivery after waiting for over a week and contacting customer service I was told the item is now being manufactured by the manufacturer and will post once it's ready took about 10 days for item to post as that wasn't enough I was charged $504 for the item and after about 3 weeks I was charged another $512 even though I only dealt with them once had to call my bank to reverse charges and had to go through the inconvenience of cancelling my debit card
The experience of the second charge was horrible can't imagine how that happened

This review was modified by icgcglorytemple on March 14 2016 10:11:17 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Markertek has built our reputation over the past 30 years by offering the hottest technology at the best prices; with integrity and customer satisfaction as our goal.

Please forgive us if the information was unclear. The part you ordered was sent directly from the manufacturer. It was noted with a 2 to 7 business day ship estimate online, in your shopping cart and your order confirmation

Your credit card has not been double-charged. Markertek only charges when your order ships. If your bank performs ‘pre-authorization’ checks, there is a temporary charge that will drop off in 24-48 hours, depending on your bank’s policies.”

Lack of Knowledge

"Originally their worker informed me that they had a $250 solution for my video conversion needs when most sell for $1,000
Turned out in the end the converter they sold me would not be suitable and I had to buy the $1,000 model.
The person I had originally spoken with did not have the knowledge of the systems needed to sell me the right equipment.

What's not to like, eh?

"Easy-to-navigate e-commerce site. Fast shipping. Merchandise as expected."

Good job

"Fast delivery--no fuss--great price--great job!"

2016-03-09

"Fast shipping! Great prices. Will definitely order from them again."

Fast Delivery

"They had the product in stock and shipped immediately. You can't really say more than that!"

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.