• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.31/10 3.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10

What is this?

"Product arrived quickly. Have not used it on our cruise yet. Was surprised that it has European plug, but also does include one for US, UK, and AU. I charged my iPad Air quite slowly. I wiill have 6 devices to charge each night so I hope it works well."

"You sold me a compute that said it was in stock and it wasn't. So I canceled my order.

"Fast service, good prices"

"Delivered on time with no problems. Great experience."

"Ships the next day, pretty fast delivery,
the macbook pro is great and exactly as described.

"Got what we ordered, on time, in perfect condition, and a great value!
My WAY OVERPRICED iPad Air, used primarily by our 5 year old grandson - is (almost) kid proof! Woot Woot!

"Fair price. Fast shipping. "

"The order was shipped and received right away"

"Is the worst service i have received ever. I have been trying to receive a U$2,800.oo tablet for more than 10 days and know I received a phone call saying that it is not in stock. "

"The service could not have been more expeditious."

"This is the second product we've ordered from this website. It arrived on the first day of the date range given. It was a standard product but at a lower price. We'll deal with this company again when we next need a Mac product."

"Excellent LCD. No flicker and very comfortable eye experience. Pretty fast 2-day shipping, very satisfied overall."

"Ordered an open box item-- never did this before. It was in perfect condition and had the sticker showing that the item had been tested."

"Ordered desk top PC by phone, inquired and about availability, was assured the item was in stock, paid fot expedited shipping. This was 4/4/15. My item was to arrive 4/8/15. Knowing how doing business with online brokers goes and with no follw up to my order confirmation I checked the status of my only to see BACKORDERED. Called to inquire and was given an iffy 2 week shipment. This site is sill taking orders on an instock basis with a 15% discount and free shipping. AVOID STRESS DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE TYPE OF SHODDY RETAILERS."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

MacMall, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer ,

Thank you for choosing MacMall.

We have reviewed your account and your concern has already been forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com
 ”

"All delivered on time in good shape."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.