Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.39/10 13,478 reviews

MacMall is a merchant member
    MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MacMall contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10

All 13,536 Customer Reviews

"Everything was delivered smoothly, though it was delayed by address verification on monday"

"Why does it take days to 'verify' credit when the credit card is MacMall's own card ???? and if they are going to do this, they should let you know BEFORE you pay for overnight service.... because overnight service DOESN'T mean 3 days from now....

This has happened before and it is extremely maddening.

"Product was shipped and delivered promptly. Customer Service was readily available and helpful. I would recommend MacMall to anyone."

"THERE WAS A MIX UP AND THEY HANDLED IT VERY WELL"

"Had been looking at an HP monitor on sale for a great price. Half way through entering my info to purchase, they increased the price by about 15%, even though it was advertised through the end of April, 16 days from now."

"Very good experience! Think I'm gonna love the Mac experience. Hopefully, I'm thru with PC. Thanks Macmall!!"

"Fantastic computer at a great price. "

"Received package sooner than expected but had to call to find out."

"Quick, easy and exactly what I needed."

"Great reseller...I am a repeat customer and could not be happier. Thank you MacMall!"

"Fast delivery.

To be fully satisfied: (1) provide tracking info (used Shoprunner: MacMall states shipped and referenced me to Shoprunner, Shoprunner said "pending"), (2) invoice info is wrong (wrong qty ordered, wrong $, wrong $ supposedly charged to credit card whereas order status reflected the correct qty & $)

Rebate processing & fulfillment (including of status) is to be determined.

"Very easy. Good value. Quick. MacMall continues to by my choice. Thank you."

"Ordered a Asus Chromebox from them on Wednesday. They called to tell me today it wasn't in stock and they didn't know when it would be in. It is unacceptable that a web site can't know the correct amount of inventory in stock. They offered to keep my order in hold until the item comes in. I canceled the order. "

"very happy with the price and service. thank you."

"The item I purchased - Aluratek Lithium Ion battery case for iPhone 5S- was defective. I had to contact the manufacturer, they were of absolutely NO Help.
Then I called MacMall after sending an email (I didn't feel like waiting 24 hours for a reply) I spoke to someone in Customer Service - told my story. Was transferred to someone in Tech Support - where I told my story. Then transferred back to a different person in Customer Service who said they would send a return label - I told her I didn't need one because I used Shop Runner (they provide a return label), but she told me I had to use the MacMall label.
So here I sit waiting for a return label.

I sure hope they don't try and hit me with a re-stocking fee. I would not be happy about that.

I don't think I'll purchase on-line from them again. I have a local store and I've spent thousands of dollars there.