Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-12-21

What extra do you charge for communication?

"Ordered Black Friday. Site has said that product would be delivered by December 5. Finally tired of seeing it by December 20 so I called them if they were not going to keep me informed any better. Was told they would check on it. Next day they did update the order status to say that it will be January before delivery. Think I can depend on that, or to let me know if problems arise . . or something remarmarkable happen that they wanted to offer an alternative or explanation of lack of communication? Very disappointed with my experience with this order."

“Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that your experience with us was not best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments. We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com .

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

Mac Mall Ordered & they could not deliver

"Fell for a good deal on Black Friday. Item was a Ipad pro. Original delivery date was Dec 12, came & went, had to email & call company to see where in the hell is my Ipad. They told me they don't have them yet, & will get them by the 21st. That day came & went, no email update, no call. I called & the same run around, now scheduled for the 27th of Dec. Really? Not guaranteed but just estimated. So very frustrating!!!!!!! All I got was I'm sorry, I'm sorry. How about not selling a product you do not have a reasonable access to!
Absolutely Ridiculous. Never ever Mac mall ever again!!!!! I will tell every one I know to steer clear of Mac Mall!!!

This review was modified by akila2016 on December 20 2016 08:03:19 PM

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-12-20

"The guys in the IT department recommended an ACER laptop for the kids general use, and gaming machine. The MACMAll had a deal on a refurb that was more machine for the money in my budget.
We'll see how it holds up

2016-12-20

"Fast and easy clicking through the website to exactly what I wanted. Well organized."

Smooth Experience

"It was fine. No complications. I find the “extra” credit card verification annoying - even if it is for my security..."

Super!

"Very cool!!! All very cool!!!"

2016-12-19

"Your prices were very compatible and I'm very excited to receive my purchase."

2016-12-19

GooD products but the website is not up to par. Can't change the credit card!

"I have multiple accounts in order to pay with different credit cards. Some purchases are for equipment used in my business whole others are bought for resale to customers. This 1980's website will not allow me to switch between credit cards. Yes I can call, wait on hold and talk to someone but I would rather not wait on hold and get my order placed faster. I have inquired as to how and why but just excuses and no results.

This review was modified by mike-31093 on December 28 2016 07:33:15 AM

A rep from MacMall, Vanessa Blanca, has responded

“We are sorry that your experience with us was not the best.

Due to limitations and security reasons, our website cannot process multiple credit cards for a single order. We can however process your special request by taking your order over the phone.

We hope that you still consider us on your next purchase. Rest assured that we will review your feedback to further improve your experience.

Respectfully,

2016-12-19

Suspicious to my credit card, good delivery options

"My purchase attempt was denied, until I verified with Amex that it was in fact me trying to make the purchase. I appreciated the opportunity for free, expedited delivery via Shop Runner."

2016-12-19

"Your web form, that I had to complete, in order to make this purchase, displayed incorrect and confusing error messages. Otherwise, the experience was okay."

Rep reply posted Dec-19-2016

“Dear Valued Customer ,

We appreciate your feedback. The issue has been forwarded to our Websupport team for review.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

www.macmall.com

Mac'n it

"Received my order faster than I expected. Appreciate that along with the lower price. Do wish there had been a greater selection on the SanDisk player. Bright orange was not my first choice. :-) I bought this as a gift for my mother who has dementia. Hoping that listening to her favorite music will help stimulate her mind a bit. Since I already have a SanDisk of my own, I do know how to program it, but a few more instructions in the package might be helpful to someone else. Thanks!"

2016-12-19

"Ok experience.. Will probably shop with you guys again.."

2016-12-18

Item fine; delivery less than fine

"I paid for overnight FedEx delivery. It was scheduled for delivery on last Tuesday by 4:30 and it came on Wednesday. Seems like I should get a refund on the premium delivery service I paid for and drop that price down to the regular delivery price. Item exactly what I ordered and am fine with that.
SO, MacMall stepped up and refunded overnight shipping costs. They have always been reliable and ready with what I needed. They get 10 stars for responding right away with a fix. Thanks

This review was modified by twalden27 on December 19 2016 04:59:21 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-19-2016

“Dear Valued Customer,

We received your review regarding our website. It appears that FedEx had a delay on their end that was not specified on the tracking progress.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. A partial shipping credit was processed today. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for the credit to be posted back in your account.

Sincerely,
www.macmall.com

2016-12-18

Delivered Replacement Battery for my MacBook Pro, Though It Showed Backorder

"Love these guys. My 15" MacBook Pro battery failed and pushed the touchpad out the front of the computer. Thought it was toast, but fortunately not. Decided to purchase a replacement battery from MacMall. Their system said it was backordered, but they had one and shipped promptly.

THANK YOU Mac Mall!

Jeff Herhold

2016-12-17

"ok. that's all I gotta say."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.