• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.36/10 4.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Rose Mary Sarol was ver efficient in all aspects of my experience-I would ask for her again. Robert Carlson"

"THANK YOU! This was definitely better than having to go to the Apple Store."

"Everything with the order went smoothly. It was delivered on time and arrived in good condition. I had searched around and the prices on the Macbook Air were better than buying through Apple directly."

"Item was promptly delivered."

"Good prices, quick service, and item was exactly as described."

"MacMall held my order for 5 days because they used the postal data base to look me up and discovered a different (incorrect) zip code. Rather than call me (they had the number and used it to try to sell me more products the night I placed the order) or send an email they waited until I called them to find out why my computer had not arrived to authorize the charge."

"The process was very quick and easy and I received my merchandise in a very quick, timely manner. I am just wondering what happens with my rebate at this time though. Thanks a bunch!"

"Went smooth! would shop you again"

"MacMall performed a fraud check and when satisfied promptly shipped the order. Excellent."

"Good price. Fast shipping."

"everything went smoothly and the product is as advertised"

"Fast easy good price
Ill be back

"Super fast shipping on items as described. All items well packaged. Great price. Highly recommend."

"I ordered three backpacks. They seem to be high quality. Arrived sooner than I expected. Will definitely search MacMall in the future."

"Courteous and helpful. Internal records more accurate than website customer records."

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.