• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

What is this?

"Order placement was easy and delivery quick. Still waiting on a back ordered item at this time. "

"Best price and on time delivery. Great job."

"I was phoned about an issue with my order. Although the order I filled out clearly showed my billing AND shipping address, I was phoned to verify the latter. The party who left the message spoke very poor English and gave me the wrong number to phone back. When I contacted MacMall about the call the representative also had a difficult accent. Once I got the right number, I phoned and again had to guess what the person was asking me. A 5 minute conversation should have taken 1 minute."

"Everything was fine with my delivery"

"I ordered a Mac mini and received it in 4 days with free shipping. I like the clear and uncluttered display format of the MacMall website. It made choosing a particular configuration easier and I felt more confident that I was making an informed decision. The discount offered on Apple products while small is still better than paying full price and the free shipping clinches it. I'll will be shopping MacMall in the future."

"Great deal. Quick shipping. No hassel."

"Delivery was on time and to perfection."

"Great price on my IMAC, easy internet ordering -- ordered on one day and UPS at door the next! You have me hooked from now on. You can thank the new MS10 for the order. It fried my HP all-in-one computer and the decision I had been putting off on MAC was an easy one to make. Keep up the good work! "

"Speedy delivery. Charging hub & cables work fine."

"Good stuff, bit slow on delivery. I like knowing I can recharge my iPhone on the go. "

"I got my order very quickly and in great condition at a very reasonable price. Works great."

"Always good! Everything went just at it should!

"Very easy to use the website. The item came quickly."

"Everything was smooth sailing my order was as promised! "

"great service and fantastic performance also super pricing. we are very pleased with everything."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.