• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Product and price was great. Customer service experience was very disappointing when I had to call in for something simple like a tracking number and it took 3 calls to even get that info and couldn't talk to a supervisor, was told they'd contact me back within 24 hours which they did but never seen a company not have a supervisor available on-hand to assist. I can only imagine if I would've had a serious problem.
In regards to response the issue wasn't the time it took to receive it, I understood that from the call, the issue was it taking 3 calls to get someone to give me the tracking info.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

sil_s, MacMall rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting us.

We reviewed your order and sent you an email with the order details last 8/13/2014. Please be advised that our cut off time for 2 day shipping is as early as 5:00 pm eastern time. ( Average delivery is 2 - 3 business days )

You may click the link below to check:

Shoprunner offers free 2 day shipping , provided that the order will be placed following the retailer's cut off to be able to receive it in 2 business days.

Order was delivered on the 2nd Business day ( Wednesday ) since the order didn't make it on a Friday cut off.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.”

"Website easy to navigate. Order arrived quickly."

"Awesome quick free shipping, very pleased with purchase"

"Dependable quick service, great selection and availability, MacMall is my first (and usually last) stop for Mac-related peripherals and software. "

"I actually confused this with a prior order. My most recent purchase went well, but the previous purchase of a MacBook Pro and Parallels, encountered rebate hassles. At first it was denied as not a valid sku, then several phone calls resulting in "no problem", and finally a resolution after additional phone calls.

Overall though the value is hard to beat. Hopefully they can refine the rebate process a little.

"Found what I needed here, had it two days later. No fuss. "

"Two years ago, I ordered a laptop and received the back to school promotion. Ordered a second laptop recently. Ordered online, but needed to go thru a salesman to receive the back to school promotion. After a long run around with the salesman, I did not receive the back to school promotion. Received the laptop, not completely satisfied. Have 14 days to return, but you get hit with a 15% close to $185.00 fee for opening the box. Very Dissatisfied with the experience!"

"With student/teacher discount can't go wrong...software download a breeze:)"

"Extremely poor! It took me five... No six attempts before I was able to purchase the laptop and accessories. Each time was shipping restrictions which I would suggest you inform before trying to make a purchase of these restrictions.

Two of your account executives were a complete waste of time as they gave me constant run arounds to which ended in a payment option that was impractical to me. Note if your an international customer be prepared to have a lot constant ups and downs before actually getting through with your purchase.

"The order was placed quickly, carefully and error free. The delivery was also the same."

"Price was excellent and delivery was fast"

"I have used MacMall for several years and have found them to be efficient, reliable, and competitively priced. I highly recommend them for your electronic needs."

"Great price and quick shipment."

"Good products, great service and reasonable pricing......."

"Sent merchandise in timely fashion.Items as described.Satisfied."

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.