Stores > MacMall

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

What is this?

2016-05-04

Wear is my order...

"I placed the order online. Even got a conformation email. But no order showed in their system ever and they charged my account. Of which I have never seen the money back. They took 1500$ from me and then said oops we lost it. This happens. I called 3 time still no luck. Each time they said they would fix and still nothing. They even took the credit auth number. And still no fix. I received nothing and was charged. This company is a rip off. And I still have a mess not fixed. Don't use them!!! Go through Amazon they stand behind their mistakes and make them right! "

5k service for a 27" 5k iMac

"Lot of choices in configuration and option to customize it further as per own needs. The whole process to make a selection and specify the custom changes are seamless and easy. The product arrived very well packaged with 4-5 days and was exactly as expected."

Poor Laser Engraver, but Good Customer Service

"I ordered an iPad Pro 9.7in and opted for laser engraving. To my dismay, the laser engraving font was GOD AWFUL, and it was also way off-center! The iPad also had a scratch on the back, which I would assume happened during the laser engraving process.

I contacted customer service and they agreed to exchange my iPad for a new, non-laser-engraved one. Thank god for good customer service!

2016-05-03

Great products, packaging, shipping and good prices

"MacMall is a great place to buy computer parts and apple products. They offer many different shipping choices at very expectable prices. They packaged things very well and also sent them out quickly. I got my product in 3 days where if I ordered things off somewhere else I could have paid 10 dollars for 10 day shipping. Prices for the individual products were very good. also I even checked like every other place I could have got some computer parts off of and for 2 of the products I was looking for MacMall was the best way to go. Overall I was very happy with my order and I think you should buy off of them too. I would for sure buy another product from these guys, They deserve 5 stars."

2016-04-28

Exact part we needed

"Found the replacement part needed for our scanner. Identical part number for Fujitsu and a great price. Also the free shipping couldn't be beat elsewhere!"

This review was modified by JBTC on May 05 2016 10:34:48 AM

2016-04-27

False advertisement

"The item was listed as shipping with Yosemite OS but I received El Capitan OS. Some software I'm using doesn't function correctly with El Capitan. There was no help or even an apology from Customer Service. Very disappointed and I will just purchase from the Apple Store moving forward. "

2016-04-26

Speedy Delivery

"Thank you for the prompt delivery of my item. I look forward to seeing what else MacMall has to offer me for future shopping endeavors. "

2016-04-26

Less hassle than Apple

"Easier ordering of Apple accessories than from Apple web site."

Great Service!

"Despite my not seeing the free shipping availability option at checkout, customer service came through for me and refunded half of the option I had selected. It was also appreciated that they bothered to verify that I was indeed purchasing a computer and it wasn't someone stealing my credit card information. Product came incredibly fast (to Alaska) and everything is working great. Thank you MacMall, yet again!"

2016-04-25

MacMall Site Categories are misleading.

"We purchased some CD Roms that were under the Light Scribe "search"/category. Ended up with regular CD Roms....totally misled.
I even called Customer Service prior to my purchase to verify it was what I wanted.
IT WAS NOT.
SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE, SO YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT !!
MACMALL SCREWED ME !!!

Bait & Switch

"Out of Stock on ordered item. Tried to order higher priced computer but they would not use Pay Pal"

in stock, not

"I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. When I shopped for the order it said In Stock. I'm certain of that because it was part of my criteria. It even still said In Stock in my shopping cart. So I ordered it and paid for it and got a call to confirm the order. Then the next day I got another email and talked to MacMall that the order was out of stock and they tried to up sell me another that cost $900 more. So I just decided to wait an additional 1-2 weeks for it. In retrospect I should have looked to see if I could buy it elsewhere and get a refund. Now as I look at my order I see two orders for the same computer - another on 4/20 order number S9598511. Now I have to call to make sure they only send me one."

2016-04-24

Wasn't happy

"First off, I get an email to confirm purchase. I call to confirm but I have to at home to confirm since that is the phone number you have on file. I had to leave work to go home make a two second call to confirm purchase. I understand the security but I gave them every bit of information they needed that I would only have on hand. The computer was to be delivered on Saturday but someone at MacMall changed the shipping to priority Monday which made me have to miss work again until I received the my computer so I could sign for it. At least MacMall refunded me the Saturday shipment cost. Yay! I love my computer but was not happy with the customer service this time around..."

2016-04-24

"Arrived early, well packaged and exactly what I ordered = Excellent!"

2016-04-23

Ipad Pro Silicone Case & Cover

"Ordered these items on 4/11 and received the cover around the 14th which was great, but a little disappointed when I discovered that the case was on backorder to ship. It did ship on the 15th and I was estatic that it wasn't a long backorder. Thank you for that! Both the case and cover are now on the Ipad and fit nicely. MacMall has always been one of my first choices for purchasing Apple products when it has to be shipped. "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.