Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

2016-06-21

Not Just Apple

"My HP ProDesk Computer arrived promptly in good condition"

2016-06-21

No problems

"18.5inch hp screen seems good no issues shipped and arrived pretty quick "

2016-06-20

Back ordered and confused staff

"I was repeatedly promised a delivery date, and then MacMall would bump out the delivery date again. Staff called me on the wrong number to notify me, and seemed oblivious to any other emails or notifications provided me by other staff. Unapologetic and never had a good explanation of the delays. Would not recommend this store. "

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“norarubinoff,

Our apologies. The experience you had is not what we are striving for as a business. The MacBook Air that you ordered is a model that we don't regularly stock. We are very sorry that we were not able to fulfill your order. We'll do our best to better our service. Thank you for your feedback.

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-06-17

Ready to GO

"Items came in several lots, but in good shape. iPad mini came in a large packing box stuffed with paper on top of the iPad box, but no paper under the iPad box, which seemed sort of silly, because if you're going to protect it, shouldn't you protect it from all sides? But it came in good shape, the engraving is gorgeous, and the iPad itself works beautifully. The cover I bought is well cushioned and quite light, good for traveling. Overall I'm very happy with this order, now that everything's come and works. Well done, MacMall."

This review was modified by janet_patterson_rn on June 21 2016 06:48:32 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“Hello janet_patterson,

Your order has been completed. The last item has already shipped on 6/17. We hope that you already received the items as of this writing. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1.800.622.6255. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-06-16

Quick Service

"I only knocked it a star because whoever delivered it must have been Ace Ventura, because the box was beat to shreds. The product made it through though."

2016-06-13

"Fast shipping!!! Nice product!!! Working great and just what my tablet needed to be complete like a laptop.....would recommend them highly!!!"

2016-06-12

would buy from macmall again

"great price, delivered promptly"

2016-06-11

product's great; delivery not so much

"I ordered the items on Wednesday, with two-day shipping, so I could have them by the weekend or Monday latest. Didn't get shipped until Friday; arrived Tuesday, but I missed the delivery by 20 minutes and had to wait until Wednesday to get them."

2016-06-09

Good price, quick ship

"ordered HP P1109W printer. Very competitive price, arrived quickly. It's a gift, so can't comment on quality of printer. "

2016-06-08

sneaky...

"Said computer was available on the website, but after I had my card processed (paying extra for overnight shipping too), all of a sudden, it's on backorder. I have waited a week now for a computer that is "available." I want the money back I spent on shipping if this is what I am to expect from Mac Mall. Never had a problem with them before. Disappointed..."

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. Your order has already shipped yesterday and scheduled to be delivered today 6/9/16. We'll be issuing a full refund for the shipping fee that you paid. We apologize for the inconvenience. ”

2016-06-08

TOP NOTCH, FRIENDLY AND FAST

"I WILL purchase again from them! Ordering a breeze! Asked a question and got a quick reply! Received item when they said I would! Would not hesitate ordering again. I have told a few friends of what I bought (mainly for my son going on vacation) and I placed an order for her. It is on BACKORDER but MACMALL is keeping me updated on it.
Guys ... You can't go wrong with this place. I'm keeping an eye on a few products so I will be purchasing again. I know I will get great, fast satisfaction once again!

Thank you!

2016-06-07

Macally keyboards are a bargain

"Excellent keyboards at a very low price. I've bought five altogether to outfit my many Macs.

Ehhh?

"I haven't even received my product yet, and I'm getting email surveys asking for a review... I hope my goods are on the doorstep when I get home."

They were on it!

"My order was delivered on time and is exactly what I ordered. Thank you for the great service!"

"FAN"tastic!!

"Love these pc case fans so much!! Was a tremendous change from the ones I've had before! "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,536 merchant members.