Stores > MacMall

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review MacMall by clicking a star below.

2017-03-15

". Overpriiced by 30 dollars"

2017-03-14

Poor Customer Service

"Great pricing, great product. I called about 10am about upgrading ram on my MacBook Pro, simple request. I was on the phone forever, then asked if they could call me back, didn't call back, I call back about 3, was on the phone again forever, after they finally found ram, what they requested was 50 dollars more than what I saw, I ask them to look up what I saw and they was like; "Oh yeah that'll work". "

2017-03-10

"very easy, and customizable transaction"

2017-03-08

Slow as hell.

"This thing toke forever to get here. I appreciate double checking the order but this was a $300 iPad. Is it really that important to check with me before shipping. And if you did need a phone call to check the order you should have got to it right away instead of waiting days to get to it. Despite price I think I will shop somewhere else for my Apple products. "

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from MacMall, Vanessa Blanca, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We do apologize but additional verification is needed when we encounter issues processing a payment. This does not happen all the time.

We understand that your experience with us may not be the best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments. We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care

2017-03-08

problems!

"had difficulty logging in and checking out using "paypal" finally had to check out as guest! not sure sales tax is being forwarded to state of purchase?"

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2017

A rep from MacMall, Vanessa Blanca, has responded

“We do apologize for the inconvenience and for the bad experience you had. We hope to make things right and sent you a private mail.

For any questions or assistance, please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@macmall.com. We would like to help and hope that you would consider us again.

Sincerely,

MacMall CustomerCare”

2017-03-07

I had no idea this website existed

"If it wasn't for the spotty AMD Ryzen launch, I would have never found you guys. Price was slightly (5-6 dollars) above MSRP, but at this point completely worth it for the simple fact that you had even one AM4 motherboard in stock.

Will definitely check out the full store! Thank you for making it possible to build this PC by the end of March!

2017-03-06

iMac Number 3

"I have ordered several items from MacMall and this is the 3rd iMac. Never had an issue, fast shipping and good service."

2017-03-06

Looking for Apple products? This is the place?

"Get your Apple products here. Great prices and service."

Great Price!

"I have been receiving MacMall email offers for several months. It was so easy to place the order."

2017-03-04

"I tried three different credit cards and all were initially rejected. I guess that is a good thing in terms of fraud protection for you and me, but it is also frustrating. I had to clear the purchase with the credit card provider before I could finally complete the transaction. "

Lack of certain items

"I didn't find everything I wanted. You were out of stock with it. Also, didn't find certain items. But, your pricing was good."

Great product knowledge

"Sales person had excellent product knowledge. Looking forward to shopping at macmall soon."

New Computer for Robby

"My son wanted this computer for college and to play games with his friends. He as friends? Really?"

2017-03-02

"quick easy great prices!!!"

2017-03-01

"Gave us hell trying to confirm shipping address. Get with it."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.