Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-05-28

Credit Card Check

"It is strange that I would have to call and get my credit card verified after placing order. I never has to go through this with any other vendor."

2016-05-27

MacMall delivered exceptional service (again).

"All my items came on scheduled as described. This is my 3 time to order from MacMall and won't be my last."

2016-05-27

Great staff support, very good price, quick delivery

"I recently ordered a MacBook Pro from MacMall. They were already offering a good discount, I had a promo code from Apple Insider to get even more off. The price adjusted properly when I entered the promo code, but when I went through the "buy" process the discount disappeared. I called customer support and spoke with Leah T. She very quickly set up an account for me and made sure that the discount was applied, even though she had to get a supervisor to approve it. She also helped me correct an error on my shipping address (my error, not hers) and I had the MacBook Pro in my hands just a couple of days later. Kudos to Mac Mall for good inventory and prices, and special kudos to Leah T for all she did to help me. I'm glad she's doing to be my account manager!"

2016-05-27

Delivered as promised, convenient Amazon payments

"Good experience here. The bar is high for e-commerce experiences these days, and they met the bar for this order. The Amazon payments experience use was smooth and simple."

2016-05-26

"It was scheduled for 7days it took less than 3."

LIAR John Carl Anthony Encina from Macmall. Terrible experience :(

"It was not my first purchase in Macmall, but I think they go down with customer service after my last visit.
So I placed my order on a May 11.
Next day he told me "-Your order will ship out tomorrow"
I explained to John Carl Anthony Encina what I need computer faster and he promised me that.
Every day he tell me Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...
When I tired wait shipping, it was Monday 23, I try cancel my order or ship computer without extra RAM,because MacMall charge $270 for 16 GB but, for example OWC charge for same RAM just 98.75 and only one my reason buy this RAM because I was in rush.
So he don't listen to me and just email me "-We will ship it tomorrow"
But I told him dont do it three times in row. But John Carl Anthony Encina not care what want Macmall customers.
Every time he told me -I'm in warehouse with your computer, but it's funny because I got package from Tennessee, but John Carl Anthony Encina from California. Liar again.
I tried finish with John Carl Anthony Encina this deal but he start hide from me.
My advice to everybody buy Apple production on another online store, for example B&H, they offer same price, fast shipping, very good customer service and collect sales tax only in NY state.
So In two days I got my order and now I will ship it back.
He told me It's ok for him... But I not sure it's ok for store lose almost $200 shipping cost.
So this person John Carl Anthony Encina most terrible manager what I meet for whole my life.
Avoid him if you still want buy something in Macmall.

This review was modified by GoodguyM on May 26 2016 06:28:38 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-01-2016

“GoodguyM,

We understand that your experience with us was not best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments. We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com .

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care

2016-05-26

Item didn't ship on time...

"Order was supposed to ship out within 24 hours, but was delayed by the credit department. It was requested that I call. Since I went through the same run around with my MacBook Air through MacMall, which was a bit more understandable, due to the amount of purchase. For a $24 item that I needed quickly, it was unforgivable."

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2016

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

Easy Purchase, Easy Delivery

"I found my Mac Mini easily on the MacMall website, purchase was a breeze, and it arrived today. I set it up, and it's working great!!"

2016-05-25

Great price, great shopping experience

"Love my new iPad Pro and was able to get more memory for my dollars because of your pricing. Using the website for entering the order, processing, payment, communication shipping and delivery were all first rate.

I'll be back!

2016-05-25

How many times do they have to confirm an order

"I had 2 different sales reps call me "confirming" my order trying to sell me additional things (and holding up my order until I called them back) as well as a credit person do the same. I had to sit on hold for 20 minutes to call back the credit person just to confirm an order that I had already confirmed twice and during this whole time (took 3 days) the order was held up each time."

Rep reply posted May-25-2016

“Dear jlewis-30003,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The experience you had is not what we are striving for as a business. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments and we'll do our best to improve our service.

We thank you for your feedback.

Respectfully,

MacMall Customer Care

2016-05-25

"My items still haven't got shipped out"

2016-05-24

Easy ordering and great price on iPAD

"I ordered a new iPad Pro from MacMall because of they had the lowest online price but more importantly they are a Google Trusted store. Order arrived on time and in excellent condition"

2016-05-24

all good

"delivered as promised, have been a happy customer for 8 years plus"

2016-05-23

Really fast!

"My order came in just 2 days. The product is great and working."

This review was modified by iLibra97 on May 25 2016 01:41:40 AM

2016-05-23

"Well done prompt delivery and exactly as advertised"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.