Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.31/10 3.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10

What is this?

2016-04-06

Avoid like the plague...like playing with fire, sooner or later you get burned!

"Purchased a Microsoft Surface Book. Order was $2806.96; paid with debit card. The "system" realized I was not charged enough sales tax, so it charged me a second time for $2833.95. As a result, I have $55640.91 worth of charges pending on my business checking account. Four days later the charges are still pending thus causing me to NOT be able to pay other bills or have access to my money. After HOURS (yes, I literally spend over 8 hours on the phone) of calls with MacMall, with MacMall supervisors, conference calls with MacMall supervisors, and conference calls with MacMall supervisors, my bank and a MacMall Vice President, I was left with the following: MacMall insisting they sent the reversal for the first charge and my bank insisting they did not receive it. Where did that leave me? With my money unavailable and MacMall NEVER even offering any compensation. I even emailed the CEO of MacMall..no reply. I have emailed both Michael Dell of Dell computers and Jeff Bezos of Amazon over the years. Both read and replied to my emails. I guess the CEO of MacMall runs a company that is too big...Oh wait, Amazon does the business in 1 day that Macmall does in a year!!"

Super Quick Shipping!

"I recommend this merchant. Quick selling and very easy website to purchase from."

2016-04-06

confusion but they delivered.

"I ordered a part by mistake. I thought I understood the original specs but misread part of it. So, I started the return authorization process, but got stalled by on particular rep who was out of the office multiple times. ODD. I contacted a different rep and everything was smooth sailing. Very fast response and I am pleased. Definitely, I will do business again with Macmall, but will be more careful to read the pages. "

Thanks for my Mini 4!

"The price was better than anyone elses, and the fact that I could use Shoprunner sealed the deal. Love it!"

Great job

"Got the Apple Airport Extreme.....great price....arrived when promised....."

This review was modified by sfxboy on April 06 2016 11:08:25 AM

2016-04-05

Quickly shipped & saved money!

"Ordered items online. The site was intuitive, and easy to use. Arrived a few short days later.
Have already recommended this site to others.

External DVD player

"I just love this new external dvd player burner!!! It came so fast I couldn't believe it was here already.
I can't say enough good about MacMall. They always come through!!

ok eventually.....

"I suppose a person is quite 'picky' when it comes to such an expensive purchase as a new iMac. I didn't receive a shipping notice but was able to track shipping via FedEx site and the computer arrived fine with no damage to the box, etc. Overall, shipping was slow and included a glitch with phone number updates which delayed processing. "

2016-04-04

Faster than Amazon, and less expensive!

"I ordered 3 USB (Micro) Extension cables, and they arrived within 2 days (not 2 days + processing time *cough cough AMAZON cough cough*) and work perfectly!

I'll be back to buy more stuff!

2016-04-04

Product was great customer service not so much

"I am an RVer and take extended trips. During one such trip I needed a new power brick for my MBPro. I was scheduled to be in one location for 6 more days so I ordered a new brick and paid for 2 day shipping. Order verification stated I would get an email when item shipped . After 3 days no email to say my item shipped. Website showed "in progress" I called ...after 29 minutes of being on hold I got connected...only to get disconnected. 35 mins later I get through again. Was told my item had just shipped that morning.
Got my item, never did get the email.

2016-04-04

Not happy with customer service

"After I made the order I realized that the order was arriving when I'm on vacation I wanted to reschedule delivery but customer service said I cannot. He said they will try 3 times then ship back also said someone must sign. "

Bad customer service!

"I ordered a computer and they kept emailing me to call to confirm the shipping address (which I did by phone and by email multiple times). They kept telling me they would process it and get it shipped out. After not receiving a shipping notification after the 3rd time talking to someone, I checked the website for my order status which now said "discontinued". I called the people who "processed" it and they said it shipped, but to call customer service. After 15 minutes of the worst hold audio, I finally got to talk to someone and they told me Apple discontinued the computer that I ordered, yet they hadn't bothered to notify me. This computer was a gift and now I have nothing to give. "

bad service

"still waiting for the product..no word on when it is to be del..not happy with the service..could of went to target and had it the same day..."

2016-04-03

Great job Everyone!!

"i accidentally placed two iPad Pro orders (website problem). Shortly after placing the orders, I received a phone call from one of your agents alerting me to this problem. The agent cancelled the duplicate order and all was well. He was very pleasant and efficient.

I thought all was well. I discovered that both orders had been charged to my credit card (pending charges). I called MacMall and they took care of the problem immediately. Received a refund within hours.

All and all I'd say that was pretty good service.

PS: When the first agent called, I didn't answer the phone because I thought the call was from some solicitor. I did't answer the second call either. On the agents third attempt, I finally answered the call much to my pleasant surprise.

Great job MacMall!!

PSS: My only disappointment is that my iPad Pro is on backorder.

2016-04-02

Favorite Apple source

"My Apple TV is the latest purchase from MacMall. They are really my favorite supplier for all sorts of Apple products because they are reliable, economical and fast!"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.