• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

What is this?

"Try to order a surface pro 3, they just cancel it after few days without give me any reason. I have shopped online for 10 years and this stupid company gave me the worst ever experience. Please do not order anything from macmall. Plenty of site that has better customer service and lower price"

"Arrived a few days behind schedule, but product was well-packaged and delivered as advertised."

"They had my shipping address wrong and an Fed
Ex had to call me for the right address plus I did not get two of the items I ordered and no explanation why I didn't get them.

"So it has been perfect. Only just moved in our new home and set ip the IMAX to test internet connection. Have not had time to use it much"

"Always find my mac stuff and quick deluvery"

"Very pleased with my purchase and the rapid delivery"

"The product was as advertised and easy!"

"Great price and quick delivery with shoprunner."

"I was especially pleased with the help i received from the rep i spoke with during an online chat. he helped me find the correct product. "

"Received the product in a timely manner and loved it. Thanks a lot."

"I ordered a product from MacMall for a friends birthday. The item was shipped to the wrong address even though they had the correct one on file. The product did not arrive in time for the birthday. Then they tried to remedy the situation by shipping another one, expedited shipping this time, and amazingly enough delivered to wrong address again. So even though they had the same address both times they managed to ship the product to two different incorrect addresses. I was supposed to receive a call back since I talked to them yesterday but have not been contacted by them. Horrible, Horrible experience overall. Not to mention I still have not received what I ordered. At this point I don't even know if this is a legitimate business."

"Fast and safe delivery, good customer service"

"I received a catalog from MacMall in the mail earlier this week. There were two items of interest and I called them directly to place an order. these items were: (1) # 9434914, a PNY PowerPack 5200 Dual-Port Portable Battery, the listed sale price was: $14.99; (2) #9791355, a PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive, listed sale price was: $25.99. When I called to place the order, I was informed that the price for these items was somewhat higher. Item #1, was $37.99, and Item #2 was $38.99. I was given a lame excuse that the original batch of the sale items hd been depleted and the new ones cost more. I told the Cust. Svce. Rep. that where I come from this is called at best, bait and switch, or at worst fraudulent advertising. I urge anyone that shops at MacMall to be very aware of their prices especially if you've received a mail catalog from them. Since I had shopped in past, you can believe I'm never going to shop from them again. "

"Only concern was finding proper instructions and forms for MacMall issued rebates. Order execution was okay, one bump because they seem to want to double-check PayPal funded purchases like mine. But I got my product promptly, and my rebate in a quick time frame. Product pricing was also very good. A winning transaction."

"Wonderful service...highly recommend!"

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.