Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

What is this?

2016-01-30

MacMall was the website that made the difference for a very indecisive/nervous shopper

"I was very nervous about buying a computer online. However with MacMall the process was simple. The website was easy to navigate and when I finally decided to buy, it was a 1-2-3. I received e-mails and a phone call to verify my shipping address. And although there was a winter storm...I received my computer on time.
I am very pleased.

Happy Customer

"MacMall had the computer I needed at a great price and it shipped quickly!"

2016-01-30

great price, fast delivery and the product I wanted

"What else could you ask for!"

2016-01-30

"Quick and easy. Shipping was on time and same prices as Apple"

Disappointed Customer!!!

"We had a computer crash and was told to order online so that we could use shoprunner 2 day shipping as we needed the computer asap. Macmall sent us our order number over email. Two days later when we should have received the order and it didn't show up I went online and entered the order number and it told me it didn't exist. I had to call Macmall and they didn't show anything for that order number either. They told me it was like I didn't place an order and couldn't get back with me until the next day to see what had happened. It was another couple days before we received the computer we were needing. I never really received an explanation as to why our order wasn't placed even though they sent me the order #."

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“H i ijnews,

Our apologies for the confusion. Orders billed through Amazon is considered guest check out and will not appear on your MacMall account dashboard. You may view this on your Amazon pay account or use our single order lookup page to check your order status : https://www.macmall.com/o/Order-Summary/macmsc-macmsc.33

Under single order lookup, please put in your order number and zip code.

We're glad that you received the package. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5).

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care”

Easy Ordering and Fast Delivery

"My experience with MacMall was pretty awesome. The process was easy, and my package arrived a lot sooner than I anticipated. I will definitely order from MacMall again!"

No Apple today

"Had to cancel order due to a refusal to ship to my address."

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Hi esteswmatthew,

We regret that we were unable to fulfill your last order. For security and logistical reasons, we have shipping restrictions and some items may not ship to customers desired address.

Respectfully,

MacMall Customer Care”

iPad Pro purchase

"Excellent service. Timely delivery. Easy to use website. Very satisfied with purchase."

Apple no Macmall yes

"I tried getting the accessories for my iPad pro from Verizon and Apple and neither had them and I would have to wait 4 or 5 weeks for my keyboard, pencil, case and tempered glass. My husband said go to Macmall I bet they have it. Sure enough I went to Macmall on the internet and they had the accessories I wanted. I ordered them and within 2-3 days. I had my stuff. Great job Macmall!"

2016-01-28

5 star happiness

"A company that excels in easiness to order. Prices are great and ease to order wonderful.Highly recommended web site."

2016-01-28

Great Price/Great Service

"I decided to upgrade my computer's RAM. MacMall had a great selection and the best price. I got the parts when advertised. Everything worked as it was supposed to."

No Problems

"Packaged well, no damage. "

Always good service

"Have ordered a number of products from MacMall, small to large and have aways received very good service."

easy ordering, fast delivery

"Received the items I ordered quickly. Love the 10 port usb charging hub! Eliminated taking up every outlet in the house to charge phones, ipods, tablets etc. And the 5 pack of lightning cables has eliminated the need to remember to bring a cable in the car when traveling. I can leave one there and gave one to each kid for their backpacks. Works out so well! "

Great

"All delivered as promised!

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.