Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

After I place order, it then shows product backordered 11 days

"11 days later, it still shows 11 days backorder.

Not happy.

2016-12-02

don't try to contact a live person

"after buying an ipad, there was no way to find when it was shipped or to trace it in shipment. since I couldn't be home 24/7 to sign for the delivery I tried to contact macmall for shipment information. after calling sales about ten times and getting only voice mail each time I was able to locate a number for their finance department and the woman there was able to find a tracking number for me which I used to determine approximately when it would arrive so I could be home for the 6 hour window.

the hassle for buying from macmall is clearly not worth the small savings

2016-12-02

Fast shipping and good price!

"Nice deal on Black Friday. Fast shipping! Thanks!"

2016-12-02

"Quick delivery and fair prices. "

Jumped through hoops

"Mac Mall jumped through hoops to make this order arrive on the promised day. I am impressed"

2016-12-01

Very disappointed!

"I purchased a Black Friday IPad Pro Bundle and was notified a week later that it was discontinued. It was very oddly handled and then someone called me today and said they could do the deal for me now. I decided to order through Apple at a higher and not risk going through their customer service. "

Quick Service

"Samsung SEK-3500U unit arrived ahead of schedule."

Fastest ever

"Computer is great. Ordered Wednesday morning and delivered to Ashburn, VA Friday noon. Unbelievable. Could not have asked for more."

Freaky fast delivery!

"Fair price. Dependable delivery!"

2016-11-29

Where is my order?

"Absolute rip-off. Do not buy from Macmall under any circumstances. They promptly charge you even if the product is not available. And they give you no option to cancel.
Not only did they not send me an e-mail with the order number, they never responded to my inquiry about how to get the order number so I could cancel.

Stay away from buying anything from Macmall.

This review was modified by Bugs_Bunny1 on November 29 2016 02:56:02 PM

Top Notch Service????

"I ordered a Apple Pencil on 11/20. The called me on 11/21 to see if I really did order it. It took me two more days of chasing them down (they did not return my call) before I finally caught them and convinced them I had ordered the pencil. Then the item showed up on 11/28 (quick recovery) in a box that was way too big and the item was moving around on the inside (i.e. no packing material) and on the verge of falling out of the box. Fortunately, inside the bigger box, the pencil was packed in the standard Apple box, and the item seemed O.K. However, I have not tried to to be sure."

Fast delivery

"Quick delivery even with the free option. "

Very slow delivery.

"I like MacMall for their good selection of products at reasonable prices. Unfortunately, my recent order for an Apple Pencil has not arrived after one week. This is quite disappointing since I have not had this issue with MacMall in the past."

2016-11-28

"Product was as advertised and arrived on time."

2016-11-28

Great price, great value, great service

"best price that I could find on a product that is not typically discounted, rapid delivery, well packaged and in perfect condition"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.