• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10

What is this?

2015-07-15

"I found the cheapest price for the item I was looking for and also free shipping. The service was quick. I would order from them again."

2015-07-15

"Everything worked as expected.

2015-07-15

"Ordering was easy and fast"

2015-07-14

"Very happy with the product, the on line ordering and the prompt delivery. Thank you!"

2015-07-14

"Never had any problems. Things come quick and packaged nicely."

2015-07-14

"Perfect. Deliver was better than on time."

2015-07-14

"I've ordered from MacMall before and was, as I recall, always satisfied with the purchase, This time, however, not only was the wrong product delivered (not because there was an error, but because they didn't actually *have* the item that was advertised so they sent a different one), but I paid the extra postage to get it in two days -- but it took four to deliver it. It seems a simple thing to ensure that the products you're advertising are actually in the warehouse, but someone dropped the ball on this one. Moreover, they wanted *me* to pay to return it. What's happened to customer service? Shaking my head."

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We sent you an email regarding this concern.

We do hope that you will still consider us in the future.

2015-07-13

"Tried to order and only got a reply late next day MacMall can not debit a credit card from overseas. Why in the world this a problem is a mystery. The product is not shipped overseas. "

“Dear Valued Customer,

We regret that we were unable to fulfill your order.

Unfortunately we may not accept international credit cards for security reasons. We offer wire transfer as alternative payment option for customers who would like to proceed with their orders.

2015-07-13

"Easy transaction, fast ship. Everything I needed and nothing I didn't with savings of nearly $300 compared to the Apple Store. No complaints! "

2015-07-12

"Wonderful online service. Clear, quick. Nice experience. Thank you!"

2015-07-12

"Very fast service. I had a error on my name. Any toy contacted me just to verify and to correct if needed. However even that I received the order supper fast. Also no shipping. You can't beat MacMall. I will b ordering form them again. This is my first stop for any apple products. "

2015-07-12

"Fast shipping. nice experience."

2015-07-12

"Fast shipping, just as described!"

2015-07-11

"website down.
phone diverted to 'local' number.
'local' message directed to a different number.
this number hade multiple other sales (not MacMall) pitches.
Product has arrived.
Everything says it is for Mac except documentation.
I can't wait to see if the product works!!!"

“Dear Valued Customer,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that our website and connections were under maintenance at the time you were trying to contact us.

The item you ordered is indeed compatible for Mac OS. You may also call our tech support if you need assistance with installation. We would like to help.

Thank you for choosing us.

2015-07-11

"The order arrived very quickly and was delivered to our door with no problems."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.