ivgStores Reviews - page 3 - ivgstores.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.83/10 90 reviews

ivgStores is not a merchant member
ivgStores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Excellent customer service! Tanya was super helpful!"

"Do not buy anything from ivg!!!!!!! Three months ago I ordered two nightstands. Two months ago my credit card was charged the full amount of over $1500. In the past two months I have received one excuse after the other as to why I have not yet received my order. One excuse, if you can believe it, was that the delay was caused by a terrorist threat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day I was supposed to FINALLY receive my tables.....but, guess what? Just got a call telling me that there would be another delay. This company is not credible, not reliable and I am beginning to think, not legitimate. Spend your money elsewhere."

"As a property manager meeting the demands of many people, it is a pleasure to do business with a company as professional and organized as ivgStores. Gavin (my customer service agent) has been fantastic and is an asset to his company. I would (and will) be using this company again."

"I placed an order over the phone with ivgstores on Monday and had my order in California on Thursday. I highly recommend them for both customer service and fast delivery."

"I worked with Doreal at ivgstores to purchase a poster bed. The bed arrived with shipping damage to some of the parts. Doreal was fantastic to work with and was very reliable in sorting out the issues and staying on top of it. It made the difference in my experience and I would trust them implicitly in the future."

"Tanya helped me successfully receive a refund on a coatrack that was damaged in shipment.She was professional,caring and prompt in her responses to my problem. Because of this level of excellent customer service I would definitely shop at IVGstores again online for unique household products. Deanna"

"Though there was an initial mix-up with the delivery of my computer table, the customer service dept. was responsive and pleasant and remedied the problem to my satisfaction."

"I needed a video console that would fit my stereo equipment with a particular size, style and color. I had searched man new and antique furniture stores, including online stores. Ivg had exactly what I needed and at the best price, compared to other online resellers. I ordered regular shipping and twice the item arrived damaged by the freight company. I was ready to give up and Ivg's customer service offered to upgrade to white glove delivery on their dime t get the console to me in good shape. Alternatively,they offered to refund my entire purchase price. I opted for the white glove delivery and my console arrived in ndamaged condition. My stereo equipment fit perfectly and my living room is now complete. I am a very happy customer to have been taken care of so thoroughly, including prompt and assuring e-mails when things didn't work right. Thank you IVG!"

Rating 8/104/5

"It was a pleasure dealing with Tayna from ivgStores! In today's world where customer service seems non-existent, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Tayna's responsiveness and commitment to my satisfaction! It was refreshing!!!!"

"I purchased an item from here which looked great but didn't quite fit our umbrella. Initially, we had a small issue with return but refund was processed to my complete satisfaction. ivgStores offers great value and good customer service."

"I recently ordered a Storage Trundle bed for my son. When it arrived, the trundle frame was cracked along the real wood grain. I contacted IVG stores and submitted pictures of the defect. Tiffany, my customer representative, did a great job of keeping me informed of the status of a replacement. We did receive a replacement, completed the bed and my son is LOVING it! Thanks Tiffany and IVG for excellent customer service... I truly makes a difference!! "

"I ordered a physio trainer from IVGstores and it was promptly delivered. However, it didn't work properly. I don't know if it was shipped that way or was damaged in transit.
I promptly called IVG and was connected to Jessica. She was wonderful. She got me a new machine and just as important, she kept me informed of the progress of replacing my machine every step of the way. The new machine is great. I love it. Thank you Jessica and thank you IVG stores.

"Great stools. Super fast shipping. Accurate pictures, great store"

"I ordered the Carlo Wooden Stackable Chair for my office. They arrived fully assemble in perfect shape! They are exactly what I ordered and the customer service was great!!! They are beautiful!!!"

"On May 15, 2011, I placed an order for a dining room buffet with IVGstores via diningroomcollection.com, order number 2808980. Shortly after that, I received a notification that the item was supposed to ship by June 22, 2011 (at the latest). Then I got a message from HomeDirect USA indicating that they got the order for the buffet and that they were handling delivery. I then got several subsequent emails from IVG that they item had been picked up and was scheduled for delivery on June 22. On June 21, I hadn't heard about a delivery window so I called IVG to find out what was going on. They confirmed that the item had been picked up, but were working on a delivery date and time. As it turns out, their carrier, Home Direct, apparently LOST the item. And so I had to place the order again and wait another 6 weeks for the item. I got a call from HEP (the new delivery company) that the buffet was on its way and would be delivered on August 8 between 1-5. At about 12:45 pm I got a call from the driver telling me that the truck they were using was so big they were having trouble navigating the roads to get to my house (in the middle of the city of Chicago -- not a remote mountainous area surrounded by dirt roads) and did I have any suggestions on what they should do? Since I am not, myself, a long haul semi driver, I really wasn't able to help. When they finally arrived, they asked me to come out to the truck, because the item they were to deliver was damaged and not usable. THe back of the truck was strewn with broken furntiure and damaged boxes tossed on top of one another like trash. After waiting 12 weeks, I still didn't have a buffet. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...I demanded an immediate refund plus interest, given that I had paid interest for 12 weeks on an item I would never get and that I had taken off from work twice waiting on an item that never came. While they refunded the purchase price, they refused to pay any interest. Given the spectacularly bad experience, this should have been a given. I will never use IVG stores, HomeDirect USA or HEPDirect every again, and I strongly suggest you don't either. I would have given them a 0, but unfortunately that was not an option."