Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"HORRIBLE COMPANY !!! NEVER ORDER FROM THIS RIP OFF !!
Order placed in August. Informed weeks later that item is discontinued. Substitution offered was backordered TWICE!! Was told item was shipping and tracking info would be forwarded. Received call today item is no longer available. Credit card had been tied up since original August order. TOTAL WASTE !!

"To my satisfaction, ivgStores just took care of a problem with a recent purchase from them. Gavin, an articulate and professional young man in Customer Service, kept in touch with me about the problem and called me personally to report how it would be settled. I am very pleased with how the matter was settled and wish to compliment him and ivgStores for how they quickly solved the problem.
Margaret A.

"I ordered a canopy bed from Canopy Bed Showroom. It arrived and was set up by very professional men. Bed was packed securely and was received with no damage. Excellent product.

G.Brown

"We ordered two special order stools. In a week we changed our minds about style so not expecting much, we asked Ivg to cancel. They courteously and promptly cancelled our order. When we found the stools we really wanted, we ordered again from ivg because of their good customer service. The price was cheaper than in a local store."

"Excellent customer service! Tanya was super helpful!"

"Do not buy anything from ivg!!!!!!! Three months ago I ordered two nightstands. Two months ago my credit card was charged the full amount of over $1500. In the past two months I have received one excuse after the other as to why I have not yet received my order. One excuse, if you can believe it, was that the delay was caused by a terrorist threat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day I was supposed to FINALLY receive my tables.....but, guess what? Just got a call telling me that there would be another delay. This company is not credible, not reliable and I am beginning to think, not legitimate. Spend your money elsewhere."

"As a property manager meeting the demands of many people, it is a pleasure to do business with a company as professional and organized as ivgStores. Gavin (my customer service agent) has been fantastic and is an asset to his company. I would (and will) be using this company again."

"I placed an order over the phone with ivgstores on Monday and had my order in California on Thursday. I highly recommend them for both customer service and fast delivery."

"I worked with Doreal at ivgstores to purchase a poster bed. The bed arrived with shipping damage to some of the parts. Doreal was fantastic to work with and was very reliable in sorting out the issues and staying on top of it. It made the difference in my experience and I would trust them implicitly in the future."

"Tanya helped me successfully receive a refund on a coatrack that was damaged in shipment.She was professional,caring and prompt in her responses to my problem. Because of this level of excellent customer service I would definitely shop at IVGstores again online for unique household products. Deanna"

"Though there was an initial mix-up with the delivery of my computer table, the customer service dept. was responsive and pleasant and remedied the problem to my satisfaction."

"I needed a video console that would fit my stereo equipment with a particular size, style and color. I had searched man new and antique furniture stores, including online stores. Ivg had exactly what I needed and at the best price, compared to other online resellers. I ordered regular shipping and twice the item arrived damaged by the freight company. I was ready to give up and Ivg's customer service offered to upgrade to white glove delivery on their dime t get the console to me in good shape. Alternatively,they offered to refund my entire purchase price. I opted for the white glove delivery and my console arrived in ndamaged condition. My stereo equipment fit perfectly and my living room is now complete. I am a very happy customer to have been taken care of so thoroughly, including prompt and assuring e-mails when things didn't work right. Thank you IVG!"

"It was a pleasure dealing with Tayna from ivgStores! In today's world where customer service seems non-existent, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Tayna's responsiveness and commitment to my satisfaction! It was refreshing!!!!"

"I purchased an item from here which looked great but didn't quite fit our umbrella. Initially, we had a small issue with return but refund was processed to my complete satisfaction. ivgStores offers great value and good customer service."

"I recently ordered a Storage Trundle bed for my son. When it arrived, the trundle frame was cracked along the real wood grain. I contacted IVG stores and submitted pictures of the defect. Tiffany, my customer representative, did a great job of keeping me informed of the status of a replacement. We did receive a replacement, completed the bed and my son is LOVING it! Thanks Tiffany and IVG for excellent customer service... I truly makes a difference!! "

ivgStores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ivgStores is not a merchant member
ivgStores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!