"I would not recommend using this merchant. I ordered my daughter's wedding invitations and was very excited with the invite and the initial service we received. Monica was very patient throughout several modifications. Then we received the invitations. First, we ordered two seperate RSVP cards (April 13 and May 13), I received April 23 and May 13th and yes, both proofs I was emailed were for the 13th. I immediately emailed the company and now have to send them a picture (as proof) but the invites have to go out so they will be going out with the wrong date. Also, the invitations WERE NOT ASSEMBLED. The one we selected indicates the "verse is printed on inner paper" but what they don't say is that this inner paper isn't pasted into the invitation. I've asked how we do this and have yet to receive a response.
Final issue, not as important, in the last email they indicated we received a total of 80 response cards when it was 120.
For all of these reasons I will NEVER be using this company again and would warn others not to. They are very responsive until they get your money.

"I searched and searched for a few months trying to find some inexpensive invitations that weren't just plain white or off white paper. finally, I came across this site. I am helping my sister with her wedding and she doesn't have a large budget. She was ecstatic with all the choices that are offered!!! I was shocked that there were so many ;o) Monica was great to work with and getting them printed and shipped was so fast. I would definitely recommend invitationstyles.com for your wedding invites. even if you have a large budget, they have so many styles to choose from and you can pick your font, font color, and matching stationary. What a great deal!!! Thanks Monica"

"I would totally recommend using InvitationStyles.com! I just received my invites today and are more then happy with them. I was so nervous because I almost felt as though it was one of those "too good to be true moments". The price was great, the person helping me was actually FAST and HELPFUL. Thank you Monica!!

-Amber

"Good quality, very quick, excellent service. Couldn't ask for anything more. Would definitely order from here again."

"got my invitations today!! I LOVE THEM. They are perfect and great quality. SO happy that I ordered these. I was a bit nervous as first- but as soon as Monica e-mailed me back about them for the edits and it was so quick! "

"I ordered Invitations they have good service they always showed up in a couple of days the only problem is you have to check the spelling so make sure that you check all your spelling if you decide to use them cuz they wont other then that they were great!"

"I received my invitations in the mail a couple of days ago and wanted to leave a comment. I am so happy I ordered from InvitationStyles! I was able to choose exactly what I wanted and change the color to match my wedding theme! They are absolutely beautiful and excellent quality! Even the envelopes are beautiful! I am amazed and so excited! Thanks you so much!"

"I ordered the invitations online on Oct 30, received a proof on Monday.. Approved it and sent in order Tuesday and had the invitations that Friday!!! Very pleased with the service. The cards are excellent quality! I had almost ordered invitations through a local bridal shop, and found invitationstyles.com .. So glad I went with them. The cards and envelopes were a MUCH better quality and I received the invitations AND RSVP cards at a MUCH cheaper price... Will definitely recommend to others and will be using them again in the future....."

"I ABSOLUTELY love my invitations. They are absolutely gorgeous. They were easy to pick out, order and I have been recommending this site to all of my friends. Thank you sooo much!"

"I am SUPER happy with my invites, they look beautiful. I was able to make some changes through the companies live chat after I ordered the invitations, the employee was very nice and made the changes right away..,quick shipping too! Thank you thank you!"

"I was nervous to order my wedding Invitations from a company unknown to me but I was thrilled with the result. They were beautiful and exactly as the eproofs showed. I loved the communication and quick response of the customer service team. Also, on other sites they wanted to charge me extra for printing the return address on the envelopes and that was included free of charge by invitationstyles. Thanks again.!"

"Started the process last week (we wanted different colors, different font, pretty much liked their idea but wanted it in our colors) and they were very patient, providing previews along the way. I approved the order Sunday and we received them already today. VERY surprised with how nice they are. The paper (we ordered just the standard it came with) is regular invitation thickness, and the envelopes were the more 'glittery' type/nicer envelopes you get with store bought invites. Very pleased and would recommend. Wish I had known about this website when my last two daughters got married."

"I recently received my invitations that I ordered and I was very surprised and happy with them. I wasn't expecting them to be of such good quality, always a little doubting of online things, but I was pleasantly surprised! The invitations were beautiful and looked exactly as I wanted them to. The envelopes were shimmery and a very nice surprise. It is also nice that they preprint the envelopes too. I will be recommending them to anyone that I hear of getting married. My only complaint is that they don't offer reception napkins!! I still need to order those and invitationstyles was the first place that I looked. Oh, well :(.. Oh, I almost forgot to mention about customer service and shipping. Their customer service was awesome and very patient. I contacted them quite a few times and I was warmed by how nice everyone was. Shipping was fast!!! I received my order within 2 days of it being shipped!"

"Top quality paper, fast delivery, and quick to respond via e-mail. "

"Thank you soooo much for the BEAUTIFUL invitations!! They turned out great and so much better that what I thought I was going to get for the price!! You have my vote!!! Thanks again!!"

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!