Invitationstyles Reviews - page 3 - invitationstyles.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 61 reviews

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"got my invitations today!! I LOVE THEM. They are perfect and great quality. SO happy that I ordered these. I was a bit nervous as first- but as soon as Monica e-mailed me back about them for the edits and it was so quick! "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered Invitations they have good service they always showed up in a couple of days the only problem is you have to check the spelling so make sure that you check all your spelling if you decide to use them cuz they wont other then that they were great!"

"I received my invitations in the mail a couple of days ago and wanted to leave a comment. I am so happy I ordered from InvitationStyles! I was able to choose exactly what I wanted and change the color to match my wedding theme! They are absolutely beautiful and excellent quality! Even the envelopes are beautiful! I am amazed and so excited! Thanks you so much!"

"I ordered the invitations online on Oct 30, received a proof on Monday.. Approved it and sent in order Tuesday and had the invitations that Friday!!! Very pleased with the service. The cards are excellent quality! I had almost ordered invitations through a local bridal shop, and found invitationstyles.com .. So glad I went with them. The cards and envelopes were a MUCH better quality and I received the invitations AND RSVP cards at a MUCH cheaper price... Will definitely recommend to others and will be using them again in the future....."

"I ABSOLUTELY love my invitations. They are absolutely gorgeous. They were easy to pick out, order and I have been recommending this site to all of my friends. Thank you sooo much!"

"I am SUPER happy with my invites, they look beautiful. I was able to make some changes through the companies live chat after I ordered the invitations, the employee was very nice and made the changes right away..,quick shipping too! Thank you thank you!"

"I was nervous to order my wedding Invitations from a company unknown to me but I was thrilled with the result. They were beautiful and exactly as the eproofs showed. I loved the communication and quick response of the customer service team. Also, on other sites they wanted to charge me extra for printing the return address on the envelopes and that was included free of charge by invitationstyles. Thanks again.!"

"Started the process last week (we wanted different colors, different font, pretty much liked their idea but wanted it in our colors) and they were very patient, providing previews along the way. I approved the order Sunday and we received them already today. VERY surprised with how nice they are. The paper (we ordered just the standard it came with) is regular invitation thickness, and the envelopes were the more 'glittery' type/nicer envelopes you get with store bought invites. Very pleased and would recommend. Wish I had known about this website when my last two daughters got married."

"I recently received my invitations that I ordered and I was very surprised and happy with them. I wasn't expecting them to be of such good quality, always a little doubting of online things, but I was pleasantly surprised! The invitations were beautiful and looked exactly as I wanted them to. The envelopes were shimmery and a very nice surprise. It is also nice that they preprint the envelopes too. I will be recommending them to anyone that I hear of getting married. My only complaint is that they don't offer reception napkins!! I still need to order those and invitationstyles was the first place that I looked. Oh, well :(.. Oh, I almost forgot to mention about customer service and shipping. Their customer service was awesome and very patient. I contacted them quite a few times and I was warmed by how nice everyone was. Shipping was fast!!! I received my order within 2 days of it being shipped!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Top quality paper, fast delivery, and quick to respond via e-mail. "

"Thank you soooo much for the BEAUTIFUL invitations!! They turned out great and so much better that what I thought I was going to get for the price!! You have my vote!!! Thanks again!!"

"I searched everywhere for beautiful invitations at a reasonable price and had no luck until I came across the ones I picked. I had email proofs almost instantly, and received them within one week of approving the design. Great to work with and best priced around."

"I am very pleased with the service and invitations I ordered. The proofs were e-mailed to me quickly, and the correctons done the same day. I received the invitations 3 days later. The price was also very good. Would recommend this service to anyone."

"I had a proof in the email within 18 hours for my approval and it was already perfect! They were able to make the changes to the background design that I requested and I got invitations that I love for a great price. The quality was excellent, including pearlized envelopes. The invitations were shipped within 24 hours of my approving the proof and were at my door 4 days after I approved the proof. Definitely would use this company again."

"I am very pleased with the speed and service we received. Any changes that needed to be made were done quickly. When we received the invitations, we were thrilled. They were just what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for better service and the price was excellent."