Stores > iStyles

+65 67374789
      +65 64915251
      hello@istyles.com
      support@istyles.com

Voice your opinion! Review iStyles by clicking a star below.
2012-09-12

"The skin was very beautiful and I am very satisfied with my purchase. While I paid over 50 dollars for the skin, it was a quality product. However, the skin does not cover the edges of the MacBook and hence it is more for aesthetic purposes than protection. If i ever need a skin for my phone, I will buy from them again.

2012-09-11

"Was shipped in a effecient and timely matter, was notified of all shipping updates and status of shipment. I have dealt with other companys and it can be a nightmare to track your order. I am very happy with the product and the speedy delivery, as it was a birthday gift and needed to be here fast and it was."

2012-09-09

"I ordered my "skin" and received it in less than a week. I have already placed it on my Sony Bloggie, and this quality product looks great."

2012-09-08

"I needed a way to make my laptop easily noticeable in case one of my students got sticky fingers. So I looked for a specific design and found it here. They are decently priced and arrived in 4 business days! It was actually pretty easy to apply and adds a unique touch to my MacBook. I really love it!"

2012-09-06

"Great prices and fast shipping. Great communication and follow up. I would shop there again for sure."

2012-09-06

"Item was excellently packed and the entire shopping experience with iStyles has been awesome. Thank you. "

2012-09-04

"High quality product with prompt overseas delivery. Good instructions and advice with skin. Also very easy to use web site, unlike another site which I decided not to use due to difficulty in ordering product.
Another thing I liked was the enormous range of skins to choose from. It did make it a bit hard to chose just one, but I did appreciate the variety available.
And the iPad skins were $10 cheaper than all the other ones I looked at!

2012-08-30

"I've ordered from iStyles a couple of times now. Lots of skins to choose from. Fast delivery, even to Finland ;) High quality product, great service!"

2012-08-28

"an exceptional online experience, Istyles have restored my faith in online shopping."

2012-08-23

"I'm a big istyles fan....I have gotten skins from you guys for the past two phones that I have owned and now I'm on my third so that's probably like 6 years ago that I started buying your skins. They always fit great, I ALWAYS get compliments on them, and I literally think I should be paid for the amount of people I've referred to your website, just jokes...anyway, I was a little bummed when I was sent the wrong skin this time (very similar names of skins), but MK got it all straightened out and I believe the right one's on its way. Whatever, things happen. Anyway, cant wait for my skin to arrive so I can show off yet another phone! Thanks so much!"

2012-08-21

"Great product! Delivered quickly!"

2012-08-20

"Product arrived within estimated delivery time and was in perfect condition. Very happy with it."

2012-08-20

"I am Very happy with my new Blackberry look.. The skin fits perfectly, I can recommend this high quality product!"

2012-08-18

"Used iStyles for te Second time. Delivery was fast, product as good as expected. Enclosed instructions were excellent!"

2012-08-18

"Love my trackpad skin! Good quality, fits perfect, awesome print, easy to put on!!!!! Exactly what I wanted! And arrived super quick! Thank you Istyles!"

Share iStyles's store rating

iStyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iStyles is not a merchant member
iStyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!