• Address: Worldwide shipping from US and Singapore warehouses.
      HQ: 9 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01 Suntec Tower Two, Singapore 038989, Singapore
    • Contact: hello@istyles.com
    • Phone: +65 67374789
    • Customer Support: support@istyles.com
    • Business Hours: 24/7
    • Fax: +65 64915251

"Was shipped in a effecient and timely matter, was notified of all shipping updates and status of shipment. I have dealt with other companys and it can be a nightmare to track your order. I am very happy with the product and the speedy delivery, as it was a birthday gift and needed to be here fast and it was."

"I ordered my "skin" and received it in less than a week. I have already placed it on my Sony Bloggie, and this quality product looks great."

"I needed a way to make my laptop easily noticeable in case one of my students got sticky fingers. So I looked for a specific design and found it here. They are decently priced and arrived in 4 business days! It was actually pretty easy to apply and adds a unique touch to my MacBook. I really love it!"

"Great prices and fast shipping. Great communication and follow up. I would shop there again for sure."

"Item was excellently packed and the entire shopping experience with iStyles has been awesome. Thank you. "

"High quality product with prompt overseas delivery. Good instructions and advice with skin. Also very easy to use web site, unlike another site which I decided not to use due to difficulty in ordering product.
Another thing I liked was the enormous range of skins to choose from. It did make it a bit hard to chose just one, but I did appreciate the variety available.
And the iPad skins were $10 cheaper than all the other ones I looked at!

"I've ordered from iStyles a couple of times now. Lots of skins to choose from. Fast delivery, even to Finland ;) High quality product, great service!"

"an exceptional online experience, Istyles have restored my faith in online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by NeilLoughlin on August 28 2012 03:41:11 AM

"I'm a big istyles fan....I have gotten skins from you guys for the past two phones that I have owned and now I'm on my third so that's probably like 6 years ago that I started buying your skins. They always fit great, I ALWAYS get compliments on them, and I literally think I should be paid for the amount of people I've referred to your website, just jokes...anyway, I was a little bummed when I was sent the wrong skin this time (very similar names of skins), but MK got it all straightened out and I believe the right one's on its way. Whatever, things happen. Anyway, cant wait for my skin to arrive so I can show off yet another phone! Thanks so much!"

"Great product! Delivered quickly!"

"Product arrived within estimated delivery time and was in perfect condition. Very happy with it."

"I am Very happy with my new Blackberry look.. The skin fits perfectly, I can recommend this high quality product!"

"Used iStyles for te Second time. Delivery was fast, product as good as expected. Enclosed instructions were excellent!"

"Love my trackpad skin! Good quality, fits perfect, awesome print, easy to put on!!!!! Exactly what I wanted! And arrived super quick! Thank you Istyles!"

"Ordered cell phone skins for my daughters' new phones. Super cute, fast delivery, and the girls love them. "

modified review This review was modified by peanuttiestp2 on August 20 2012 08:20:02 AM

iStyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iStyles is not a merchant member
iStyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!