"Excellent customer service. Above and beyond what was expected. UPS messed up my delivery. iResQ Was able to change where my iPhone was to be delivered in order to assure I got it while on vacation. "

"The service was awesome! I had knocked my MacBook off of my coffee table and broke my screen on a Thursday night. I went to the Apple store on Friday and they recommended me to iResQ and I'm ecstatic that they did. Apple would have charged me $400 for the screen replacement and iResQ only charged $166. I shipped it off on Friday afternoon, received an email from iResQ at 9:30 AM on Monday that they received my computer and another email around 1 PM saying that my computer had been shipped back to me. On Tuesday, I had my computer in my hands! I recommend iResQ for anyone with any Apple products. They are quick and my problem was solved very efficiently. Thanks iResQ! "

"Very fast turn around, no problem with the screen replacement I got. I thought I was going to have to pay a fortune or buy a new macbook, so I was very pleased with the service. "

"Wonderful, quick service. Very friendly staff that made the painful process of a ruined computer as easy as possible. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends!"

"Ipod Classic (2005) needed headphone jack replaced-- FAST turn around (re-used IRESQ box and paid for overnite delivery) . . . all fixed and in my hands less than 48 hr later (from Los Angeles!)-- good price, used GHOULIES coupon for 10% discount-- excellent service. Second time-- and recommend."

modified review This review was modified by beatrix_catkins on October 27 2010 11:47:07 AM

"I am just amazed. I sent my ipod for battery replace by UPS Next Day Air on Saturday afternoon. I received by ipod back on the following Tuesday. I paid for UPS Next Day Air both ways. You could not ask for better service than that which I received. Very Satisfied....
D Kruse, Genoa, Ohio

"i havent received it yet, but it seems to be on time. the people @ iresq were helpful with my questions and i expect to be happy with my product.."

"IResQ exceeded my expectations. Because of the damage I did to my Iphone I was told I would loose everything I had saved. However when I got it back only 5 days later not only did they fix it but I did not loose anything.
Great Job!!

"I had a cracked screen on my Macbook and was surprised to find out that I could get it fixed quickly and for a fair price. The whole transaction was very fast, and my computer looks great. I am thrilled!"

"I used iResq to convert my black iPhone 4 to white. The work was done extremely fast, as I received my iPhone back the day after I shipped it out. It looks amazing in white, and I haven't experienced any issues what so ever. The cameras, flash, and all external buttons work great. I've already recommended iResQ to some of my friends, both for a black to white switch and repairs to their black iPhones."

"I'm blown away at how efficient and painless this process was! Not to mention the incredibly fair pricing and no hidden fees. I had the LCD screen replaced on my MacBook. I shipping it Tuesday afternoon and received it back in perfect condition on Thursday morning. The sales associate I spoke to before placing my order was super nice and walked me through the process. I'm very happy with the service I received and will definitely use them again and refer them to others."

"IResQ was very helpful. They helped me when my iPod's screen was cracked. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by nruelle on October 20 2010 08:29:13 PM

"This is the second time that I've used iResQ to repair iPods. Ironically all repairs have been for the same problem with earphone jacks (hummmm!). Although I might not be too pleased with this aspect of my iPods, the repair service offered by iResQ was wonderful. The units were shipped with confidence in the quality, well-padded box that was purchased the first time I sent an iPod to them. I received an immediate email confirmation that they were waiting on my shipped items to arrive and then again when they did arrive. There was apparently no problem with the repair in that it wasn't more involved than replacing the earphone jack. I just recently received an email that the last two iPods to be repaired have been shipped and are on their way back. In other words there has been absolutely excellent communication with the company in the sense that I never once had the time Total tur around time about one week! When I sent them in this time I did take adventage of ther lower cost to repair an earphone jack; $40 instead of $89 I believe, which seems reasonable since the Apple store won't even repair their own product if it's beyond the warranty and as I stated this seems to be a regular problem with iPods that actually get used outside the home. When it's all said and done, I'm glad that I found a company that I now feel comfortable with and that I can trust. I hope I never need to use them again but if I do I'm sure glad to know that they're out there."

"Great fast service.. would use them again.. A+!!!!"

"The entire experience was wonderful! My daughtter cracked the screen on her Macbook. Apple quoted me $400 to $800 to repair. I placed my order over the weekend with IRESQ.com and on Monday they processed it and sent out a shipping box overnight. I got the box Tuesday morning and sent out my computer from Connecticut to Kansas using Overnight label they provided. Thursday morning I had the Macbook back in my hands, looking brand new. Entire cost including allthe shipping was $254!!! I have told all my friends and colleagues about IRESQ and will definitely use them for all my Apple repairs in the future! As a busy physician I appreciate service that makes my life easier."

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member
iResQ / ResQ Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!