• iResQ / ResQ Sy

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I used iResQ to have my son's Ipod fixed. They were extremely helpful and follow up was great. They even rushed my order to insure that my son's ipod was back for Christmas.
These guys are really nice to work with and would recommend them to anyone who has an issue with their ipod.

"When my ipod nano was in need of a repair I was referred to iResQ by a Machintosh store in my area. I received excellent service and professional work from the iResQ team. They had my ipod back to me in a few short days working good as new. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thanks

"My (old) iPod mini's battery was dead, so of course I Googled how to fix it. Lots of information came up including do-it-yourself kits (prying it open, special tools, etc). I couldn't be bothered. I saw that iResQ was one provider that would do it for you. I clicked on their site and was very pleased with the ease of use and that they would replace the battery for me and for like $15 more I could have it overnighted both ways. I dropped it off Monday morning at UPS. iResQ confirmed receipt Tues morning, they confirmed repair Tuesday afternoon and UPS delived it back Wed afternoon! It's good as new and not a scratch on it. I did use a coupon code which dropped the price $5, but I was so happy that I got the part (battery), labor and overnight shipping both ways, all for under $41. I wanted quick, easy and affordable. I got all of that (and my iPod was not hacked up and all my music is still on it). It could not have been easier and I could not be happier... I highly recommend them."

"Excellent customer service. Above and beyond what was expected. UPS messed up my delivery. iResQ Was able to change where my iPhone was to be delivered in order to assure I got it while on vacation. "

"The service was awesome! I had knocked my MacBook off of my coffee table and broke my screen on a Thursday night. I went to the Apple store on Friday and they recommended me to iResQ and I'm ecstatic that they did. Apple would have charged me $400 for the screen replacement and iResQ only charged $166. I shipped it off on Friday afternoon, received an email from iResQ at 9:30 AM on Monday that they received my computer and another email around 1 PM saying that my computer had been shipped back to me. On Tuesday, I had my computer in my hands! I recommend iResQ for anyone with any Apple products. They are quick and my problem was solved very efficiently. Thanks iResQ! "

"Very fast turn around, no problem with the screen replacement I got. I thought I was going to have to pay a fortune or buy a new macbook, so I was very pleased with the service. "

"Wonderful, quick service. Very friendly staff that made the painful process of a ruined computer as easy as possible. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends!"

"Ipod Classic (2005) needed headphone jack replaced-- FAST turn around (re-used IRESQ box and paid for overnite delivery) . . . all fixed and in my hands less than 48 hr later (from Los Angeles!)-- good price, used GHOULIES coupon for 10% discount-- excellent service. Second time-- and recommend."

This review was modified by beatrix_catkins on October 27 2010 11:47:07 AM

"I am just amazed. I sent my ipod for battery replace by UPS Next Day Air on Saturday afternoon. I received by ipod back on the following Tuesday. I paid for UPS Next Day Air both ways. You could not ask for better service than that which I received. Very Satisfied....
D Kruse, Genoa, Ohio

"i havent received it yet, but it seems to be on time. the people @ iresq were helpful with my questions and i expect to be happy with my product.."

"IResQ exceeded my expectations. Because of the damage I did to my Iphone I was told I would loose everything I had saved. However when I got it back only 5 days later not only did they fix it but I did not loose anything.
Great Job!!

"I had a cracked screen on my Macbook and was surprised to find out that I could get it fixed quickly and for a fair price. The whole transaction was very fast, and my computer looks great. I am thrilled!"

"I used iResq to convert my black iPhone 4 to white. The work was done extremely fast, as I received my iPhone back the day after I shipped it out. It looks amazing in white, and I haven't experienced any issues what so ever. The cameras, flash, and all external buttons work great. I've already recommended iResQ to some of my friends, both for a black to white switch and repairs to their black iPhones."

"I'm blown away at how efficient and painless this process was! Not to mention the incredibly fair pricing and no hidden fees. I had the LCD screen replaced on my MacBook. I shipping it Tuesday afternoon and received it back in perfect condition on Thursday morning. The sales associate I spoke to before placing my order was super nice and walked me through the process. I'm very happy with the service I received and will definitely use them again and refer them to others."

"IResQ was very helpful. They helped me when my iPod's screen was cracked. Thank you"

This review was modified by nruelle on October 20 2010 08:29:13 PM

Share iResQ / ResQ Systems's store rating

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member
iResQ / ResQ Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!