iResQ / ResQ Systems Reviews - page 5 - iresq.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 110 reviews

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member
iResQ / ResQ Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had a cracked screen on my Macbook and was surprised to find out that I could get it fixed quickly and for a fair price. The whole transaction was very fast, and my computer looks great. I am thrilled!"

"I used iResq to convert my black iPhone 4 to white. The work was done extremely fast, as I received my iPhone back the day after I shipped it out. It looks amazing in white, and I haven't experienced any issues what so ever. The cameras, flash, and all external buttons work great. I've already recommended iResQ to some of my friends, both for a black to white switch and repairs to their black iPhones."

"I'm blown away at how efficient and painless this process was! Not to mention the incredibly fair pricing and no hidden fees. I had the LCD screen replaced on my MacBook. I shipping it Tuesday afternoon and received it back in perfect condition on Thursday morning. The sales associate I spoke to before placing my order was super nice and walked me through the process. I'm very happy with the service I received and will definitely use them again and refer them to others."

"This is the second time that I've used iResQ to repair iPods. Ironically all repairs have been for the same problem with earphone jacks (hummmm!). Although I might not be too pleased with this aspect of my iPods, the repair service offered by iResQ was wonderful. The units were shipped with confidence in the quality, well-padded box that was purchased the first time I sent an iPod to them. I received an immediate email confirmation that they were waiting on my shipped items to arrive and then again when they did arrive. There was apparently no problem with the repair in that it wasn't more involved than replacing the earphone jack. I just recently received an email that the last two iPods to be repaired have been shipped and are on their way back. In other words there has been absolutely excellent communication with the company in the sense that I never once had the time Total tur around time about one week! When I sent them in this time I did take adventage of ther lower cost to repair an earphone jack; $40 instead of $89 I believe, which seems reasonable since the Apple store won't even repair their own product if it's beyond the warranty and as I stated this seems to be a regular problem with iPods that actually get used outside the home. When it's all said and done, I'm glad that I found a company that I now feel comfortable with and that I can trust. I hope I never need to use them again but if I do I'm sure glad to know that they're out there."

"Great fast service.. would use them again.. A+!!!!"

"The entire experience was wonderful! My daughtter cracked the screen on her Macbook. Apple quoted me $400 to $800 to repair. I placed my order over the weekend with IRESQ.com and on Monday they processed it and sent out a shipping box overnight. I got the box Tuesday morning and sent out my computer from Connecticut to Kansas using Overnight label they provided. Thursday morning I had the Macbook back in my hands, looking brand new. Entire cost including allthe shipping was $254!!! I have told all my friends and colleagues about IRESQ and will definitely use them for all my Apple repairs in the future! As a busy physician I appreciate service that makes my life easier."

"I ran over my 3gs with my Truck! IRESQ made it NEW Again ! Enuf Said? As good s new! "

modified review This review was modified by mpsky on October 25 2010 05:43:27 AM

"My iPad was dropped and the glass screen shattered! I didn't know what to do so I did some research and found iResQ. I sent it to them and they did a fabulous job! They received it on October 13 and I got it back in my hands the very next day! Unbelievably fast service. The iPad looks like I just bought it from the Apple store. I would definitely recommend them for any Apple product issues. Great job guys!!!"

"Had nothing but outstanding service completely through my transaction. I sent an Itouch with a broken screen in on a Monday and iResQ had it repaired and returned to me by Thurday the same week. I was updated with an email when they received my shipment as well as when it was shipped back with a tracking number. Wife just damaged her Iphone and we are sending this in to iResQ to be repaired as well. Keep up the fantastic service."

"I was very impressed with the pricing and speedy return of my i-pod. I will definetly recommend your store to everyone.
Angela Allen

"The service was great and I will use them in the future for sure and tell every one I know about them. Thanks for everything!!!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIXING MY iPod!!! The service at iResQ was excellent- I heard back from the company immediately, and they have fixed and shipped my iPod back to me in under a week. I could not be happier. Next time one of my Apple products break I will certainly send it back to iResQ,"

"Absolutely excellent service. Despite a mishap with a shipping option which forced me to wait a superfluous week for iresq to refund my money, the service was top quality. I sent my computer in Saturday by Overnight shipping. iresq sent me an email as soon as they received my computer ( I also cross checked this time with the delivery time UPS gave me and it was the same).

Here's the amazing thing- iresq received my computer on Tuesday, fixed it on Tuesday, sent it back on Tuesday, and I had my beloved macbook back by Wednesday afternoon, no later than three o'clock. It wasn't like they fixed a broken headphone jack- they fixed my shattered LCD screen within hours!

If thats not superior service I don't know what it.

"After a very unsatisfying experience with Apple's service department, I checked out iResQ's reviews on the web and decided to give them a try. I created the order on the 3rd, shipped my wife's Nano on the 4th and received it back on the 7th. All at a very competitive price. I'm 100% happy with iResQ and will begin recommending them to one and all."

"Product is in great condition. Love it a lot. Shipping was fast."