iNetVideo Reviews - page 2 - inetvideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 732 reviews

iNetVideo is not a merchant member
iNetVideo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I love ordering movies from iNetVideo..delivery is fast ..I live in a remote area and service is great..the prices are very good. I can find old movies or new ones. Thanks and keep up the good work.

JohanneL

"I have nothing but great things to say about the shopping experience with iNetVideo. The company keeps you up-to-date on the status of your order. It arrives as promised. And the company backs what it sells. I will definitely shop at iNetVideo again."

"They are perfect. Great product, recieved the game within 1 working day ! One word, FAT euuh not FAT but FAST ! Thanks iNet !"

Rating 8/104/5

"Amazing site and store, great selection and even better prices. Always there to help the customer when needed! The delivery was INSANELY quick and all the DVDs were in perfect shape. "

"Great experience received the movie quickly and at a nice price."

"Overall I was very pleased with the service I received from iNetVideo. Their quick turn around service had the movie I requested to be sent to someone else there 5 days after the order was placed online, which was a Saturday. I have bookmarked their website so that I can order more movies from them."

"The shipping was reaaaaaally fast and the prices were very competitive. Unfortunately, the customer service wasn't very helpful nor professional."

" I really like iNetVideo and look forward to getting more movies"

"As a relatively frequent online shopper, I found iNetVideo web site very user friendly, very straight forward and very easy to follow. I have not yet received my order (it has only been a few days) but I am looking forward to it arriving and I will certainly use this site again and recommend it to my friends as being very efficient. "

"Prompt shipping & delivery and good pricing "

Rating 8/104/5

"Im satisfied with iNetVideo, prices are OK delivery too"

"it had it''s moments. like when it started a fire in my living room. my wife

started screaming and the dvd''s melted. but, it must be this one time

glitch in the system or aliens are sabotaging the mail, or worse yet it could be

bush and his dad.

"Excellent service,quality fine.Affordable price and shipping. I am sure visit again."

"I found the site to be very easy to use and my package was here in no time! My toddler is very happy to have her DVDs."

"Excellent, good product, very, very quick delivery, low prices."