• iMarine USA
    • Phone: 805-409-4700
    • Customer Support: 805-409-4700
    • Fax: 805-409-4722

2012-07-19

"Great experience. Best price and the product, a Jabsco bilge pump, was delivered in two days. "

2012-07-18

"Ordered multiple items from imarine and always had the best prices as well as fast shipping. Not to mention the awesome customer service. I work at a sporting goods store and imarine prices were cheaper than my employee discount! Def will do buisness again."

This review was modified by Ckolodz on July 18 2012 07:18:13 PM

2012-07-17

"Great service and very quick shipment, had it the next day."

2012-07-16

"Excellent comunication, as I'm an international customer. Sharp price. Very happy customer, would buy again and heartily recommend to my friends."

2012-07-12

"I've used iMarine a couple of times and they are fast and convenient. Their website is easy to use and I would keep using them."

2012-06-27

"VERY PROFESSIONAL !! The Service with these Guys is nothing short of AMAZING !! And the prices can't be beat! I don't normally buy Boating parts... but If I did, I certainly wouldn't deal with anybody else!"

2012-06-27

"Excellent service with preferred shipping arriving on the promised date. The price was very competitive and every step of the process was communicated effectively. The tracking number of the shipment was sent. By email."

2012-06-22

"First-rate responsiveness. Ordered Sunday, delivered in Albuquerque the following Friday, just as ordered; and at a very good price."

2012-06-04

"Excellent communication and prompt delivery to Australia"

2012-06-04

"Very prompt reply, nice contact, international shipping as promised."

2012-06-03

"great smart service and they saved me money in a way i would have never guessed."

2012-05-30

"wonderfull customer service and very happy with product. From opening box to on the water was less than 30 min. Love it"

2012-05-25

"Good price, fast shipping,great commuication. I will shop there again."

2012-05-15

"iMarine has consistently has the lowest prices period! The delivery is very prompt, and they check back to make sure my order was shipped to my satisfaction. This is a great company to order from "

2012-05-15

"WOW! iMarine is a great place - fast service and great prices on some great products."

Share iMarine USA's store rating

iMarine USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iMarine USA is not a merchant member
iMarine USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!