iMarine USA Reviews - page 4 - iMarineUSA.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 231 reviews

iMarine USA is not a merchant member
iMarine USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"WOW! iMarine is a great place - fast service and great prices on some great products."

"I live in New Zealand. iMarine are great to deal with, Good systems."

"Could not be happier. Prices are very competive. My purchases were shipped quickly and for the very modest flat shipping rate of $9.95."

"Excellent service! Friendly, fast, reliable. "

"Very good company to purchase from, excellant pricing. Nice people.

Jack

"Excellent turn around time, very professional."

"First class! very fast delivery and excellent customer service."

"Best service, best price, friendly helpful customer service. No decisions to make here."

"The product was shipped in a prompt manner and was received within two days and was just as promoted."

"Had what I wanted in stock at a great price (Newmar Galvanic Isolator), and shipped it the same day.

Doesn't get better than that!

"I think this was a very very good move on my part to buy from iMarine.....Mira & Suzanne were the best in terms of knowledge of the products and made some very good suggestions......the shipment arrived in perfect condition and am anxious to get it all installed.
Thanks iMarine for making this ...painless !!!

"I found iMarine to have the lowest prices on the item(s) I needed and by far the lowest shipping costs (flat rate $9.99)
I placed an order on Saturday morning and after placing the order, realized that I needed additional items. I emailed iMarine with the additional items I needed and within an hour, they had modified my order and billed me via PayPal.
I am VERY satisfied with the service I received from iMari
I am also very happy witht he updates I received from iMarine.
I received my order on Wednesday morning (UPS).
I was pleasantly surprised with the speed in which the order was shipped and that they use UPS instead of some cut-rate shipping like "postal innovations"
Overall 5/5 experience.

"I m very happy that I found a place like iMarine USA, cause you can get a lot of parts!, they stock most of them, very fast shipping and easy checkout with paypal... Thanks!"

"Good web site, competitive prices, smooth experience with placing the order, accommodating and friendly staff, and the order arrived when promised. Altogether, perfect. Thanks."

"Excellent! Only company to answer my questions about the product that I ordered. Quick Shipment. Great Prices. Couldn't ask for more."