• Address: 1534 N. Moorpark Rd., #201 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
    • Contact: cs@iMarineUSA.com
    • Phone: 805-409-4700
    • Customer Support: 805-409-4700
    • Fax: 805-409-4722

"My order was shipped very quickly. It arrived in three days. All in all It seemed I received very good service. "

"Living in Hawaii, shipping charges are a problem. However, I recently made two purchases and am extremely pleased with the service. They refunded the difference between the actual shipping charges and projected charges on the first item without my asking. On the second item, they opened a second order and checked around to find the best rate which was then able to make the purchase worthwhile. Thanks for going the extra mile."

"Item ordered was MUCH cheaper at iMarine USA. Used overnight shipping and sales rep called to assure me that item was going out that day and would be delivered next day. GREAT experience and great communication. We will definitely consider purchasing our boat, waterspots, wintersports accessories from iMarine USA!"

"Thanks iMarine Great helpfull service, good priceing and fast delivery to New Zealand, thanks for your help ,and getting me the right part

"Ordered a Garmin Blue Chart on Monday evening at around 7:30 PM. Got a call back immediately probably to verify it was a valid order and the pleasant lady asked me what piece of equipment I was going to use it on and confirmed it was the correct card. I wanted it quickly but chose UPS ground. The Rep told my it would ship from their New Jersey warehouse and I should get it in 2-3 days. That was good news. Received it in Miami, FL, Wednesday afternoon, less than 48 hours after placing the order with a store that had the lowest price. Can't beat that!!"

"I have ordered many times from iMarine and have always gotten excellent pricing and service. Each time the produce is delivered exactly as advertised and I have never had to return anything. I will definitely continue to use them in the future for all of my boating needs."

""iMarine USA" had the Best Price out of several big name retailers, they have Excellent Telephone Customer Service with a real person on the other end, their shipping was very fast and reasonable and best of all the correct item was shipped and it showed up well packaged and undamaged. Overall I would consider the purchase I made from iMarine USA an A+++ purchase and will be definitely buying from them again."

"In a world of retailers who offer poor to nonexistant customer service and products not worth the price paid once in a great while a company like iMarineUSA comes along. In less then a week from order to receipt we received our Point 65N Tequila tandem kayak with absolutely no problems or surprises, except that the experience and the quality of the purchase were the surprises. Mira and Suzanne are outstanding. Many phone calls and e-mail exchanges were not only answered immediately there was never the feeling that we were becoming a bother to them. In fact Mira offered to contact some previous buyers to see if they could provide additional information. Only one other time have we had such a totally excellent shopping experience. We cannot recommend iMarineUSA too highly and if you are looking for a sit on top kayak, that makes both a solo and a tandem, this is the one to buy. "

"Friendly reliable service, great products, quick dispatch & receipt. Cant ask for more. Recommend Highly."

"I've used iMarineUSA for a number of purchases over the years and have always been very happy with their service. With this most recent order they were exceptional. I had urgently ordered a part, and when fedex failed to leave it at the marina we were at, they managed to get Fedex to redeliver it the same day! I didn't know that was even possible. My thanks again to Mira and the whole team there for their fantastic service (and prices).

Mark.

"I found working with iMarine very good. Everyone that I spoke to via email offered quick responses and helpful information. Their prices are very good and they charge reasonable rates for shipping. I will definately use them again.

Bill Jolly
Boone, NC

"A friend of mine on the other coast and I were both shopping for kayaks. We independently decided iMarine was the best place to purchase, both for price and free and quick shipping. We both ordered about a day apart and both received our kayaks about 3 days later! I was impressed, and got my kayak in time to go with some friends for my first paddle. I live in a very rural area, but my friend lives in a suburban area and the shipping was VERY quick in both instances.
I couldn't be happier with the customer service at iMarine. I sent several emails with questions and each was answered quickly and satisfactorily. In fact, I feel like I've made a new friend in the office :)

"very impressed in the speed of the transaction including delevery Best internet Marine Supply ive ever done business with. Thank you in advance, you will be the first search for future marine purchases"

"I ordered the Magma Teflon Cookset which iMarine sells at a very low and competitive price. The customer representative was very helpful, pleasant, and informative. I received the merchandise very quickly as promised. Highly recommended."

"Great experience. Best price and the product, a Jabsco bilge pump, was delivered in two days. "

iMarine USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iMarine USA is not a merchant member
iMarine USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!