Stores > iKeyless

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-01-29

Exceptional Customer Service!!

"Amanda,
Customer service was great. I was initially sent the wrong remote for my vehicle (my fault) but after contacting iKeyless I had the correct keyless remote the very next day and a return label to send the incorrect remote back. Took my keyless entry remote and the transponder key to my Nissan dealer and both were programmed to my truck without issue. If anyone were to ever ask where to get keyless entry remotes or transponder keys I will, without hesitation, recommend iKeyless. Exceptional company to do business with.

J. R. Thacker Jr.

2016-01-21

Insert has gm key fob working again YEAH! Worked as advertised!

"Timely shipment and receipt.
Insert has gm key fob working again YEAH! Worked as advertised!
Great price too.
Thanks a bunch.
2012 chevy Malibu with remote.

Thanks Monya

2015-12-31

"Not sure it this has ever been entered because I keep getting shut out of the page evertime I enter something. Short verson don't buy from iKeyless and think your key is going to be programmed. I paid a extra $79 to cut the key but it did not include programming it. Now I need to find a VW dealership and get the keys programmed. I could have went to the dealership before I made the order.
I took the keys and car to dealership today and they tried to program the new keys and now the old key and new keys don't work. I had to leave my car there because they were getting ready to close. Maybe Monday they can get something to work. They told me that they have problems with outside key makers.
Today is Monday and I went to get the car and they could not program any of the new keys. They got the old key programed back so we could drive it. It still cost me another $118 and no spare key.
I just got back on my yahoo account and saw that ikeyless replied back on Jan 19 and was going to get in touch with me. It is now Feb 22 and I have not heard anything. I still have 3 keys that does not work.

This review was modified by eskarl on February 22 2016 06:27:27 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“Greetings, I'm extremely sorry you had a negative experience. We work very hard to ensure you are satisfied with both the product, and the customer service you receive. I will be contacting you privately to ensure this situation is addressed. Best Regards, Mike L Customer Service Manager.”

2015-11-12

"I work at a mechanic shop and have used Ikeyless numerous times. The quality is always good and a huge money saver. I would suggest this website to anyone in need of a replacement or spare key.
@ Monya 686098

This review was modified by MCC4713 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"I was very satisfied with the products I purchased from order 686343. IKeyless has an easy website to find the items that I needed and Monya followed up to make sure I received everything and was satisfied with my purchase. I would absolutely come back and purchase from IKeyless in the future. Thank you for great service."

2015-09-26

"Very pleased with the Keyless I ordered for my 17-year-old Buick. It came with directions -- photocopied but leaving out a word of each line on the left. No matter -- I took it to NAPA, where they tried to program it with the official Buick gadget. No such luck -- but he managed to read the directions (no charge!), and in minutes I could open my car doors -- trunk lid included! -- ah, what luxury! "

2015-09-10

"Horrible. They claim & quote "Most orders placed by 3:30 pm EST ship the same day"...LIE! I guess the loophole for them is the "Most orders..." portion of that statement. My order was in stock, placed by 1:21 pm EST, and it did not ship until the next business day. Furthermore, by shipping via USPS First Class, it is not reliable at all to track the package. There are a lot of companies providing the same service as these underachievers so I will be sure to give someone else a chance next time. No response to my email inquiry either.

UPDATE:
Evidently the in spite of the fact that I DID NOT get same day shipping when I should have, a call to Mike L verified the "Hold up" was with the Postal Service. Mike L did advise to keep the ordered devices when they arrive and he did refund my entire purchase cost promptly.

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2015

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“I'm very sorry you were less than satisfied with your experience. We work extremely hard to ensure our customers receive the product, and customer service experience they deserve. The above customer and I were able to work out a resolution that was favorable for the customer.

Best Regards
Customer Service Manager”

2015-07-27

"Victor at iKeyless was very helpful when I called regarding remotes that I previously ordered and in placing a new order for me."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“We’re extremely excited to add you to our list of satisfied customers. We appreciate your business, and look forward to meeting your car key/remote needs in the future.

We encourage anyone with product questions to contact the iKeyless Customer Service team at (877) 445-3953. If you mention resellerratings.com when placing an order with our Customer Service team we will give you 10% off of your entire purchase.

Thank you for choosing ikeyless.

Customer Service Manager”

2015-07-27

"iKeyless gave me prompt service and a high quality key at a great price. When I had to return the keys because my Land Rover dealer refused to program them, iKeyless accepted the return cheerfully and professionally. I will definitely use them again."

2015-07-23

"This company stands behind their product. I would recommend that if you make a purchase you should have the fob programmed before the warranty runs out. After programming put it aside for emergencies if you lose your keys. "

2015-07-06

"When I was searching the Internet for this product, I will say what sold me was the fact that your product "...is a genuine factory/OEM remote...". While I paid a little more for this product than others listed on the web, I read their feedback and feel comfortable that I made the right choice. I have made purchases in the past based solely on price and was later disappointed.

I used the instructions in my owner's manual to program the two remotes I purchased and so far they are both working fine.

2015-07-04

"IKeyless was johnny on the spot timing wise and customer service wise . they are good people to deal with. I had no problem getting the keys programmed and cut all went well."

2015-06-24

"I purchased a key FOB from iKeyless and didn't get a chance to program it to my truck until it was too late. I was unable to program the key FOB to the truck, with the instructions. I took the key FOB to a Chevy dealership, they were unable to program the key FOB with the instructions as well. The dealership tried to program the key FOB with their machine as well, still no luck! Now I am stuck with a useless key FOB that I paid $50.00 for, because it's been too long for me to return it. BEWARE, buy from the dealership! It's more $$, but you know the item will work!"

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Greetings,

This order was placed on December 12th, 2014. We weren't notified that you were having difficulties with the remote until 6/23/2015. We made every attempt to help you with programming, and even 6 months after the original order date we offered to exchange the product free of charge. I'm very sorry that our attempts to help weren't acceptable, and we wish you the best.”

2015-05-27

"I Purchased a FOB for a Cadillac STS, the website claims it will ship within 24 hours. It took 10 days to receive. website also claimed it would come with programming instructions. Inside the package was a packing list and a FOB that looked like it had been driven over, the two halves wouldn't even stay together. the plastic case was broken.
I thought I was purchasing a NEW FOB, nowhere on the website says it is USED.
Very Surprising a company can stay in business that operates this way.
I called customer service and got the RMA number to ship it back at my cost. I have proof that they received it in 2 days, so 7 days later I called to ask why my bank account hadn't been refunded and the DUDE at first says they haven't received it. I did not CUSS at the DUDE but I'm sure he could tell I was getting Upset with the DUDE.... He Told me to CALM down and put me on hold. When he returned he said they did receive the return and they would Refund my Account... If my Account isn't refunded by morning I will simply call my bank fraud department and let them and my Lawyer handle it...

Stay FAR AWAY from this Company.... Nothing but JUNK.....

Rep reply posted May-28-2015

“Greetings thuffman857,

I'm extremely sorry you had a negative experience with our organization. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we work extremely hard to provide the product, and the service you deserve. Our website does state that we sell a combination of new and refurbished remotes. Most remotes have no moving mechanical parts, and are built to last for the life of your car. Refurbished remotes have been put through a comprehensive process that ensures they work as good as new, and will work for years. However a remote in the condition you described should never leave our facilities. The item may have been damaged during shipping. Either way I'm extremely apologetic, and i assure you that your refund has been issued. If you wish to discuss this matter further you can reach me at TOLL FREE: (877) 445-3953 · MON-FRI 9-5 EST.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Manager
mikel@ikeyless.com”

2015-04-07

"They sell you the wrong key and then will not take it back if is more than 30 days. Beware. "

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“I'm extremely sorry that your experience was negative. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. I've contacted you privately in the hopes that we can find a resolution that ensures your satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Manager.”

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.