• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"Having received the wrong remote I emailed keyless and they sent me a new remote which I had no problems programming, I believe consumers in generals are very quick to complaint when things do not go right, seldom we point out the good things about a vendor and/or company, my experience with keyless was flawless, instructions easy to follow and the two times and had to call, the customer service approach was commendable, I will not hesitate to order any key needs from keyless, the money you save is worth the waiting for your product to arrive. Amanda was super!!
Keyless you added another fan to your club!!!

"I ordered a replacement key, key cutting and two keyless entry units for my 2003 Toyota Tacoma from iKeyless on 1/11/2014; After about one week I emailed rgarding the status of my shipment. Customer service rep named "John" told me that the keyless entry units were on back order and it should be in within a week or so. He told me that shipping should have notified me. They didn't. Also, he wasn't willing to send the rest of my order because ther wanted to ship it all together to save on costs. Well after waiting over 2 weeks for my order, I emailed them again to check the status and the keyless entry units were still was on back order. They told me it would be a few weeks before I would get it. So much for the turn around time they promise on their website. I called the local dealership for pricing, expecting to get ripped off, but the dealership prices were 20% cheaper than iKeyless and they will have it to me by Friday (in two days). I cancelled my order right away. As some of the other reviews stated, I didn't feel comfortable doing business with a company that falsely advertised shipment within 3-5 business and they didn't even have the common courtesy to email me and let me know that my order was on back order. I didn't read the reviews on this company until after I placed my order (I'll never do that again). I would not recommend this company to anyone." I will post more if they mess up my refund.

Update 4/24: iKeyless is trying to perform some damage control to their ratings. They responded to my experience by stating below that they sent me notice two days after I ordered to let me know that it was on back order. This is completely untrue. The refund was not given to me that same day either. Do not be fooled and stay away.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2014

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm sorry that the customer was unhappy with their order. We sent the customer an email on 1/13 letting them know that the remote that they ordered was on backorder. Customer requested to cancel the order and his money was refunded the same day. If anyone has any questions about this, or any review, feel free to contact me at stephanied@ikeyless.com.

iKeyless Customer Service Manager”

"I must commend the iKeyless staff for the excellent customer service that I received while ordering my item. And also upon finding that I did not need the item I called for a RMA and Jamie was awesome."

"I ordered a replacement smartkey for my 2009 Cadillac CTS from iKeyless on 1/8/2014; on 1/9/2014 I received an email with a tracking number that didn't have any information with it. I called to inquire about the tracking # and to find out when I would receive my order, I spoke with John and he told me that the key was on back order and it should be in within a week or so. Well after waiting almost 2 weeks for the key, I called again to check the status and the key was on back order. I cancelled my order because at this point, I didn't feel comfortable doing business with a company that falsely advertised shipment within 3-5 business and they didn't even have the common courtesy to email me and let me know that the key was on back order. I didn't read the reviews on this company until after I placed my order (I'll never do that again). I would not recommend this company to anyone."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2014

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm sorry that the customer was unhappy with their order. We sent the customer an email on 1/9 letting them know that the remote that they ordered was on backorder. Customer requested to cancel the order and his money was refunded the same day. If anyone has any questions about this, or any review, feel free to contact me at stephanied@ikeyless.com.

iKeyless Customer Service Manager”

"Thought I was ordering a used 2000 Subaru Impreza remote, but instead received a new aftermarket remote. It arrived in three business days, as advertised, and works perfectly"

"Don't believe all, what I believe to be, the planted 5 star reviews on this site. I did..and regret it. Based on how I am being treated and some other reviews, I can only assume they do not keep inventory in stock despite claims on their site about fast shipping and seem to produce when enough of the same keyfob is ordered. I ordered in October, got an immediate email claiming I should have my order in 2 to 5 days. This was done so they could charge my card by lying about shipping. It is dishonest. They should not charge me until it ships. I can only assume they do this so they can take your money and use it while stalling you. In any case, I waited for almost 2 weeks, sent an email and John responded telling me it was backordered and, despite being sent a shipment confirmation email containing USPS tracking number, the item was never shipped. He was very vague in responding to when I might get it so I replied to ask him to clarify, which he promptly ignored my email. No company operates without production schedules, delivery dates, etc. They should be able to tell me and you, with precision, when our order will arrive even if back ordered. Instead, they put you off and tell you 1 or 2 weeks every time you email. Before you know it, it is months later. If you have 3 or 4 months to wait for them to get enough orders to schedule a production run of your key, then by all means, order from them. I believe that working to get the charge removed from your card should ikeyless refuse to cooperate, will be harder after 30 days so I don't intend to wait 3 months. I did moments ago get another reply from "david" claiming it will be another 2 weeks, again, vague, no date given. Beware. I don't believe all the good reviews are legit on this site. "

"I ordered a key for a Toyota Venza which ended up not working correctly because Toyota couldn't program the key. Ikeyless gave me a refund promptly and with no headaches. That is how customer service should be handled. Will use them again."

"iKeyless was very accommodating with my need to return already cut keys that had been sent to me in error. The correct keys were immediately sent out, and I am receiving full credit for the first set."

"very easy and helpful. I needed a new key and they put it in the mail right then"

"WARNING: I do NOT recommend buying keys from this company. ResellerRatings.com seems to be only place this company has good reviews for some reason. Perhaps because they are a member, I don't know. I wish I had seen all the bad reviews on Google + and SiteJabber before I ordered from this company.

I ordered 2 keys for a VW Passat 2002, one remote flipkey and one Vallet Key. The uncut keys themselves were fine but the flip key had a wrong/defect chip in it that could not be programmed. The poor locksmith spent almost an hour trying to program it before he finally had to give up. The other key was missing a chip all together which I personally witnessed as he opened it up in front of me. The keys were already cut and after all the time he already spent on it, the only feasible choice at that point was to pay an extra $70 for 2 chips he had in store in order to get the process complete.

I sent and email to support@ikeyless.com explaining the situation and asking for a refund of the $70 I had to pay due to their defective product. I got no response to the email. I then called today about a week later. They refused to refund me the money claiming there was a 30 day return policy and that I should have called them when I had the problem and returned the faulty keys. That there was a time limit imposed on me is nowhere to be found in the paperwork they sent me. Regardless, if there is an obvious problem with a product any decent company would not "hide behind" some 30 day return policy.

I it is quite unreasonable to expect, me as the customer, to have to terminate the cutting and programming process I was in the middle of, send the keys back to iKeyless, wait another week or so (or who knows), and then go back to get the the locksmith to have him do the process all over again. I still would have had to pay for the time and cutting he had to do with the original keys.

My efforts to have them refund my $70 extra expense was futile. I am therefore writing this review to warn others.

------------------
UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO STEPHANIE'S REPLY BELOW:

I DID send them an email explaining clearly what had happened with with the contact information of the shop I went to have the work done so that they could verify things with them, as well as, contact information to me. Her claim that she did not receive it I believe is BS.

It became clear from the conversation that she had no intention of rectifying the situation with the defective keys she had sent me and was simply claiming this was not their fault.

I did not "threaten" her or use the wording she claims. I simply stated if this is the way she chooses to handle the situation by completely disregarding their customers like this I felt it was my obligation to warn other customers through reviews. She put the blame on me by referring to return policies and warranties etc. none of which was included in the paperwork which was sent with the keys, instead of owning up to the fact that they clearly sent me faulty products. And the fact that BOTH keys were faulty clearly indicates that there is something seriously wrong here. What are the odds of that happening.

I was present during the whole operation that lasted more than an hour so I know that the keys were defect. It's a reputable shop with very good reviews and the poor guy was indeed very frustrated trying to program the defective chip. I also watched him open the key with the missing chip so this shop was in no way trying to rip me off. With the new chips everything worked perfectly.

It is true that she offered me "in-store credit". What the heck am I supposed to do with that??? I don't need any more keys, and I certainly would not trust anything they send me anyway at this point. I needed my $70 of extra expenses back due to their faulty products and I'd be more than happy to send them the receipt showing the expense which I stated in the email I sent them. The claim that she also offered to pay 1/2 of my expenses is just a lie.

If they send you keys that don't work, don't expect them to own up to it and refund your extra expenses. They'll try to find some reason why you, the customer is to blame. So again, I would NOT recommend doing business with this company. You have been warned.

I paid $102 for the remote key and valet key with shipping etc. I could have gotten the chip-less version (which is essentially what they sold me) of the more expensive remote key for $6.50 on Amazon. Talk about "rip-off".

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-11-2013

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm sorry that the customer is unhappy with us. The customer had never contacted us after his purchase in July until yesterday. The email that he says that he sent was never received. Our website states that we have a 30 day return policy, but we were more than willing to help him. If he was going to occur extra expense, he should have contacted us beforehand to give us a chance to fix the situation. We would have expressed the keys back here and if there was a problem, fixed it right away and sent it right back to him. We have no way of knowing if the keys were even defective (we never have any problems with those keys), and if the dealership was just trying to make extra money off of him. Even though he was outside of the return policy and we had no proof anything was wrong, I offered him a $70 in store credit, or to pay for half of it ($35). He warned me that if I didn't do exactly what he wanted that he would "blast us" online. We pride ourselves on customer service, but we will not succumb to threats. If anyone would like to discuss this review further, please email me directly at stephanied@ikeyless.com

Stephanie Davis
Customer Service Manager”

"BEWARE!!! Lying, deceitful cheats. Salesman told me I was getting a NEW IN THE BAG genuine OEM RKE remote......what I got...(almost three weeks later) was a used scratched up remote. I would not recommend these people to a dead fish. BEWARE!!! Added 10/16/13 This lady can not even tell the truth in her rebuttles..the salesman did indeed tell me we were getting a NEW remote, and even went into detail about how to program it through it's sealed bag. Their time spent apologizing and disputing their customers on here should speak for itself. BEWARE1"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2013

“Hello,

I'm sorry that the customer is so unhappy with our product. I listened to the call and our representative never said that the item would be new. As listed, we do sell a combination of new and refurbished items, so the customer must have received a refurbished one. We are in no way trying to deceit anyone. We have a 30 day money back guarantee. Customer never contacted us after he received the product, so he didn't give us a chance to make it right. If customer or anyone else has any questions or would like to discuss this review further, please contact me directly at stephanied@ikeyless.com. Thanks.

Best Regards,
iKeyless Customer Service Manager”

"On September 26, 2013 I PURCHASED A KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE FOR MY 2003 Subaru FORESTER......order #496055.(I was afraid it was too old and out of stock)...I received the item in 3 days instead of the week promised....A customer service Rep named Jamie was able to assist me quickly over the phone and resolved my problem by e-mail.....It seems your shipping people sent the wrong instructions and she immediately realized the problem (also the picture on the page did NOT look like my remote)...Having worked in shipping and receiving I can only imagine the problems you must have You are certainly lucky to have someone as knowledgeable and pleasant as Jamie on your staff.....In fact because of your great service I plan on purchasing another remote as a back up and one for my girlfriend (who is always loosing her key)
My local locksmith wanted 3 times what ikeyless charged and he told me it was "USED".....God help me I am so glad I found you people......Keep up the good work and I will sing your praises to my friends and neighbors......thanks again for your GREAT customer service.....That is the KEY to any business.....Sincerely./........David Prawlucki

"I ordered three chip keys and two remotes for my 2006 Nissan Xterra on 9/1. I was never notified that the keyless remotes were out of stock until I inquired about the lack of delivery a week and a half later and was told the products were on back-order.

Finally, when the remotes arrived three weeks after they were ordered, they were used and in bad shape...one had very sticky keys. There was no mention of these being used products when I placed the order. I immediately requested a refund and sent the remotes back.

I received an email noting the refund amount, but it was not what I paid for the remotes. I inquired as to the reason it was less and got no reply from iKelyess.

The communication was horrible and the product description was not accurate. I got penalized for returning a product that was not as advertised and nobody has replied to explain why my refund is not what I paid.

Would not recommend anyone deal with this merchant.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2013

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“Tried to contact customer to resolve but was unsuccessful. I'm sorry that the customer was unhappy with the purchase. While we do have a combination of new and refurbished items, he should have never received a dirty or "sticky" remote. He returned the remotes and was issued a full refund of $80.91. The first remote was $44.95, and the second one was 20% off, which makes it $35.96. This equals his refund amount of $80.91. If anyone would like to discuss this, please call at 877-445-3953 or you can email me directly at stephanied@ikeyless.com.

iKeyless Customer Service”

"iKeyless is great! After ordering a replacement key for one I had lost, I found my original key. I called my iKeyless rep and left a message and she returned my call first thing Monday morning with an RMA - no problem! The dealerships tried to tell me I had to pay their exhorbitant prices because the online key companies were not legitimate and if the key didn't work you wouldn't be able to return it, etc. Well, iKeyless was first class! I would recommend them to anyone!"

"This transaction with iKeyless was a very easy company to deal with. Their customer service dept. is super. We had no problems at all and would recomend this company. "

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.