Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.50/10 751 reviews

iKeyless is a merchant member
    iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • iKeyless contact information

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

"I recently lost my keys to my Camaro and when I called my local dealership learned to replace keys and transmitter would cost somewhere between $150-175. A little pricey. I found a local Ace Hardware store for the keys and the key man told me to check online. That led me to iKeyless.com. While I was a little disappointed to be sent the incorrect programming directions, Jamie K. corrected the situation immediately and I was able to program the two fobs in a matter of minutes. Both transmitters cost about the same as one from the dealer. I can totally recommend this company to anyone who needs a new transmitter."

"From placing my order to programing my remote the whole experience was simple and easy. I really thought I won't be able to program it, but the instructions were precise and simple. Thank you making the whole thing pleasurable."

"The team at iKeyless has excellent customer service and is very helpful on returns. I would highly recommend buying from them. "

"This is my second purchase from iKeyless, I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the products and the service provided with regards to my first order that there was no hesitation to place a second order."

"I recently bought a remote for my wife,s lincoln towncar. It arrived in 3 days, and I followed their instructions which were simple and easy to follow. It took less than a minute to program. Great product and service. The Ford dealer that I originally bought a key and remote from could never get theirs to work, even after three trips! I am telling my family and friends about your products and service.

Thanks,

Louis G

"It was the perfect transaction,,, super fast shipping and the remote works fine!!!! Will be doing business with them again!!!"

"I purchased a remote for our 1998 Avalon back in Aug 5th but later decided to install a whole security system.
I called iKeyless and got a chance to talk to Stephanie and she was so helpful and professional. I explained my reason for return and without hesitation, Stephanie sent me all the info I need for my return. I will definitely come back to iKeyless for future car remote accessary need.

"Fast and efficient and cooperative"

"Excellent transaction super fast shipping"

"It's my first time ordering from ikeyless, but the site was super easy to navigate and the ordering process was a cinch. Ikeyless has the best deals and I was super happy with my order. My order arrived very quickly. I would use this site again."

"Great customer service!! Awesome products."

"I ordered a keyless remote for a 2002 Buick Century.It was received promptly. With instruction sheet. After I had a little trouble activating it and called customer service and spoke with Jamie k. she couldn't have been more helpful. The problem was quickly resolved. The management at iKeyless should be proud to have an employee with the attitude that she displayed."

"I purchased a remote for my vehicle and couldn't get it to program. I called iKeyless, their customer service department and they kindly helped me with promptness. I was able to get the remote programmed with no problem after they helped me. Thank iKeyles!!!"

"Excellent company ..great prices and amazing customer service!!!!!"

" We lost both sets of our keys and remotes. We had two keys made by Pop a Lock in another city...well done and efficient. I called the Toyota dealer in my town and they wanted $139 each for the remotes and $100 to program them...$378. iKeyless charged me less than $130 total for the two remotes and NO charge for the programming information. BIG SAVINGS!
The package did not contain directions for programming the remote. I Emailed Support on Sunday night and had the directions in my Email Monday morning. I had a problem getting the remote to to program properly. (????) I called Support and they said they would send me new remotes and a return authorization.
SHAZAM! New remotes came in a few days with directions for programming...worked as stated. I can now open my 4Runner with remotes again thanks to iKeyless and thanks to John and David in Support.
BeachBumCB