• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"On September 26, 2013 I PURCHASED A KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE FOR MY 2003 Subaru FORESTER......order #496055.(I was afraid it was too old and out of stock)...I received the item in 3 days instead of the week promised....A customer service Rep named Jamie was able to assist me quickly over the phone and resolved my problem by e-mail.....It seems your shipping people sent the wrong instructions and she immediately realized the problem (also the picture on the page did NOT look like my remote)...Having worked in shipping and receiving I can only imagine the problems you must have You are certainly lucky to have someone as knowledgeable and pleasant as Jamie on your staff.....In fact because of your great service I plan on purchasing another remote as a back up and one for my girlfriend (who is always loosing her key)
My local locksmith wanted 3 times what ikeyless charged and he told me it was "USED".....God help me I am so glad I found you people......Keep up the good work and I will sing your praises to my friends and neighbors......thanks again for your GREAT customer service.....That is the KEY to any business.....Sincerely./........David Prawlucki

"I ordered three chip keys and two remotes for my 2006 Nissan Xterra on 9/1. I was never notified that the keyless remotes were out of stock until I inquired about the lack of delivery a week and a half later and was told the products were on back-order.

Finally, when the remotes arrived three weeks after they were ordered, they were used and in bad shape...one had very sticky keys. There was no mention of these being used products when I placed the order. I immediately requested a refund and sent the remotes back.

I received an email noting the refund amount, but it was not what I paid for the remotes. I inquired as to the reason it was less and got no reply from iKelyess.

The communication was horrible and the product description was not accurate. I got penalized for returning a product that was not as advertised and nobody has replied to explain why my refund is not what I paid.

Would not recommend anyone deal with this merchant.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2013

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“Tried to contact customer to resolve but was unsuccessful. I'm sorry that the customer was unhappy with the purchase. While we do have a combination of new and refurbished items, he should have never received a dirty or "sticky" remote. He returned the remotes and was issued a full refund of $80.91. The first remote was $44.95, and the second one was 20% off, which makes it $35.96. This equals his refund amount of $80.91. If anyone would like to discuss this, please call at 877-445-3953 or you can email me directly at stephanied@ikeyless.com.

Thanks,
iKeyless Customer Service”

"iKeyless is great! After ordering a replacement key for one I had lost, I found my original key. I called my iKeyless rep and left a message and she returned my call first thing Monday morning with an RMA - no problem! The dealerships tried to tell me I had to pay their exhorbitant prices because the online key companies were not legitimate and if the key didn't work you wouldn't be able to return it, etc. Well, iKeyless was first class! I would recommend them to anyone!"

"This transaction with iKeyless was a very easy company to deal with. Their customer service dept. is super. We had no problems at all and would recomend this company. "

"The website is easy to use and find just the key you need. I ordered without any problems and my key was sent and received quickly. I found my lost key so returning the key I ordered. Calling and getting information on returning key was also very easy. "

"iKeyless has a great selection of keys, fast service and very helpful service. I would purchase from them again."

"I was extremely pleased both with the ease of using the iKeyless website, found exactly what I needed and it arrived promptly. Meanwhile, I found the lost set of keys so returned the package. I was handled most graciouisly by the people I spoke with at the site and have already recommended the site to many of my friends. Thank you for a great experience. suedarm@aol.com"

"Warning: They are selling used key fobs. The one I received had dingy yellow buttons and was all scratched up. In hindsight, buried in their disclosures, it says some remotes may be used... (by the way the nasty used one they sent me was the same price). They also claim to send programming instructions with the remote. The instructions they provided me read: "Take the key fob to a dealer or locksmith to have it programmed". By the time I do that, I would have been cheaper to just buy a new remote at a dealer! I feel deceived and ripped off. I will have to eat the shipping fees coming and going in order to return this nasty useless remote."

"I recently lost my keys to my Camaro and when I called my local dealership learned to replace keys and transmitter would cost somewhere between $150-175. A little pricey. I found a local Ace Hardware store for the keys and the key man told me to check online. That led me to iKeyless.com. While I was a little disappointed to be sent the incorrect programming directions, Jamie K. corrected the situation immediately and I was able to program the two fobs in a matter of minutes. Both transmitters cost about the same as one from the dealer. I can totally recommend this company to anyone who needs a new transmitter."

"From placing my order to programing my remote the whole experience was simple and easy. I really thought I won't be able to program it, but the instructions were precise and simple. Thank you making the whole thing pleasurable."

"The team at iKeyless has excellent customer service and is very helpful on returns. I would highly recommend buying from them. "

"This is my second purchase from iKeyless, I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the products and the service provided with regards to my first order that there was no hesitation to place a second order."

"I recently bought a remote for my wife,s lincoln towncar. It arrived in 3 days, and I followed their instructions which were simple and easy to follow. It took less than a minute to program. Great product and service. The Ford dealer that I originally bought a key and remote from could never get theirs to work, even after three trips! I am telling my family and friends about your products and service.

Thanks,

Louis G

"It was the perfect transaction,,, super fast shipping and the remote works fine!!!! Will be doing business with them again!!!"

"I purchased a remote for our 1998 Avalon back in Aug 5th but later decided to install a whole security system.
I called iKeyless and got a chance to talk to Stephanie and she was so helpful and professional. I explained my reason for return and without hesitation, Stephanie sent me all the info I need for my return. I will definitely come back to iKeyless for future car remote accessary need.

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.