Stores > iHerb.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

Satisfied customer

"Very happy with my order. The process was easy. Got exactly what I ordered on time and as described. Definitely doing business here again."

This review was modified by kay_l95 on April 01 2016 02:22:52 PM

Easy Ordering - fast delivery

"The website provided ample information on its various products. Order was very easy and I received my shipment quickly. The merchandise was professionally packaged in a discreet box. Thank you!"

This review was modified by nina.44n on April 01 2016 02:28:42 PM

2016-03-27

"I've been ordering from iHerb for five months and it is a great company. The ordering process and the delivery are quite efficient and expeditious. But what I like most about iHerb is their prices, lower than manufacturers! I'm really happy that I found a cheaper and better option."

This review was modified by susie.se on April 04 2016 10:39:18 PM

2016-03-26

" iHerb has great products at a great price and excellent service. They always send my order correct and in a timely matter!"

This review was modified by hjimmy on April 01 2016 02:16:49 AM

Promo Codes abuse

"IHerb is a legitimate and excellent company and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
However, be aware that when you read promo codes for new customers on websites, or in published reviews, what you are reading is a personal referral code which is issued to every customer upon their first purchase. What this code is for is for the customer to give to a friend to recommend them to iherb. If the friend decides to try iherb, and uses the code for $5 off, the referring customer then gets a reward and a small percentage of that new customer's purchases and will continue to receive that small percentage on every order that customer ever makes.
When you read publicly published promo codes, three letters followed by three numbers, be aware that you are reading the personal code of someone whose last name begins with those first three letters and who will get something from every order that you make. Do you want to give that to a stranger?

This review was modified by Goldfire on March 24 2016 03:56:18 PM

2016-03-24

Fast shipping and great prices

"So far I'm happy with everything I've ordered from iherb. I appreciate that I can use coupon codes, get free shipping, and special sale prices."

This review was modified by St.Andre on March 30 2016 04:08:31 AM

Awesomeness

"It's always a pleasure doing biz with iHerb...ridiculously quick delivery, outstanding customer service AND the best prices for my go-to healthy snacks, foods, and vitamins. I'm so glad I discovered this site!"

This review was modified by naffy43 on March 30 2016 04:14:08 AM

2016-03-24

"Products always arrive quickly. I like the selection iHerb offers."

This review was modified by info-4576 on March 28 2016 11:26:15 PM

2016-03-22

"My overall experience is great, I order from iHerb monthly. Products are very reasonably priced and delivery is usually faster than expected. "

This review was modified by ymosher62 on March 29 2016 12:10:57 AM

2016-03-22

"I received my order so quickly, it was amazing! Their prices are phenomenal as well. I love iHerb"

This review was modified by wv-bob on March 25 2016 12:58:29 PM

On time, and on budget!

"The order arrived quite quickly and complete...although the pro-biotics were no longer chilled, or even cold, by the time they got here. Overall, I'm very satisfied."

This review was modified by richard-r on March 29 2016 12:35:24 AM

pretty good

"I liked the products I got, they were a fairly good price but it could have been a better deal, I was hoping to get a cheaper deal"

This review was modified by Sylvia.22 on March 29 2016 12:41:21 AM

2016-03-21

"Easy to use website, great service, speedy delivery."

This review was modified by janice_90 on March 25 2016 12:50:21 PM

2016-03-20

Steer clear!

"Terrible service and hidden customs fees. Half the people who use this company pay double the expected price. I wish I had read these reviews ahead of time.

Steer clear and save tons of money!

This review was modified by Jonathanmason on March 20 2016 02:05:41 AM

2016-03-19

"We received our last order even sooner than we expected, it was well packed and in excellent shape."

This review was modified by lee20 on March 24 2016 03:36:47 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!