• Address: 5012 4th Street Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This is the worst online experience for me! I ordered real techniques brushes paid via credit card. Its almost a moth and still I wasn't able to receive my package!
Customer service sucks bigtime! They are not trained and answers are not the same when I follow up my order.

They said that usmail is trusted shipping internationally yet they seem they dont have a clue where the hell is my package.

The worst thing is that their cs emailed me and said they havebt received my package yet so they cabt refund my paymet!

They made me wait for nothing now they wont refund my money because they still havent receive my package!

Totally unfair and unprofessional service!

People dont order on this site!!!

"one of the worst websites ever, very bad customer service like REALLY BAD, they have this stupid verification code that you have to give them after you place an order " you get that code from your Bank ", and when i talked to the customer service on the live chat i asked her ( can you cancel my order or i have to wait till my bank open after 2 days and get you the code ? ) and she just cancelled my order after that question,

"What's with the low reviews? I ordered Niacin from them, was shipped the day I purchased it, and it arrived at my door step a week and a bit after. The packaging was in a medium sized box, with lots of scrap paper for protector.

The product itself was perfectly new and as advertised.

Their prices are insanely cheap, and the shipping is not too bad! Don't be afraid to buy from them, ignore the bottom reviews, they're just competition.

"I ordered Monday afternoon at around 2pm. Order status was packaged and shipped that same day at 4pm. A couple hours later I tracked my order with the tracking number provided via ups. I received my package on Thursday. I got my order in just 3 days! Did i mention i got free shipping? Everything was perfectly packaged. I even got a $5 discount for being my first purchase. All the material my order was packaged in was 100% recyclable and i like that iherb is environmentally friendly. All my 4 products were separately packaged in a zip lock baggy and put in nicely. All products were sealed and perfect. They even added some freebies like a recyclable iherb pen and a tea bag to try out. I'm happy with my purchase and will buy again in the future. Definitely recommend! "

modified review This review was modified by dokken92 on August 17 2012 12:07:34 PM

"Goodbye iHerb!

I used to shout from the rooftops how good iHerb were... No More. Blatant Liers, BS'ers and have they no Support Backbone!

Do NOT buy from iHerb if you are based in the UK.

They say this on their shopping cart page (prominent position) "International Airmail, Favorite shipping method for our UK customers. This option applies to orders valued up to $80.00 and weighing no more than 4 lbs. The average delivery time is 10 days, including weekends. Although very reliable, this method provides no tracking number and is non-refundable; however, chances are you will pay no customs import taxes."

Just to cover my back, I emailed iHerb support prior to ordering to confirm this information. They confirmed categorically "Yes this information is correct."

I ordered x 3 using the above criteria. RESULT = I got slapped for customs tax on all 3 and ended paying twice as much than if I'd have used DHL, which would have been delivered in 2 days as opposed to 14 days with International Air Mail > Royal Mail.

Since I did email to confirm prior to ordering, would iHerb refund my customs Tax? Would they ***k!

Note to iHerb. Get a grip, have some respect for your serial-repeat customers and immediately remove that erroneous BS UK shipping info from your website.

RIP Customer Support!

"i ordered last july 24,product shipped july 25, it says there that it would take 10days to asia pacific. its been 21 days now and no product yet still! im starting to get pissed off and worried! i will update this post as soon as i received my order.
Update* it will be one month in august 25 and i really doubt it if i would ever received my order. this is really too bad, as i really work hard for that money to be able to buy those supplements intended for curing myself for some sort of infections. i should have listen to the reviews and complaints, but there this one reviewer who said he's also scared to order from iherb coz of orders that didnt receive, however he tried it for himself and luckily he positive review about that and said you try it to yourself. and now i tried, seems like its a negative review then, coz as stated there that it would only take 10days to pacific and its almost a month now and still no notice from postal office. its understandable if it doesnt arrived in 10days and gets delay for few more days like 5-7days but that fact that its almost a month now! I really doubt it! Even if you said sometimes it takes 6weeks, my hope for that is 10% only that i will still receive my order. I just hope you will refund my money if after six weeks i ddnt receive my order. Coz it really took me so long to earn that! took me two months to earn that! will update this review if within six weeks i receive my package or not.

UPDATE: I JUST RECEIVED MY PACKAGE TODAY! TOOK A MONTH BUT ATLEAST I RECEIVED IT NOW. THANK GOD! THE INSIDE PACKING IS GOOD!

modified review This review was modified by aquaphils on August 24 2012 02:06:02 AM

"My family and I having been using iHerb.com for over 20 years with only the best results. Customer Service is prompt, shipping is fast, and I value the number of product reviews. Also, new customers get a bonus discount. iHerb's prices are really good, although I can sometimes find the same product at the same price or a few dollars less at Natural Grocers/Vitamin Cottage locally and I don't have to wait for it. I found a really good deal on a product at Vitamin Shoppe online, so I ordered it. It took over two weeks to get the product--I get the same product in three days with iHerb!"

" Shipping for $ 4 is described as a very reliable, do not believe that such a parcel reaches 50% of cases, no more. Delivery only track can guarantee the receipt. I made ??a few orders in April, one of them was missing. Customer service refused to reimburse the cost, the return was made only after the round robin same as I customers who lost parcel was more than 40 thousand dollars. In June, once again made ??the five orders, for myself and friends 2 of them did not come back. The company refuses to send me the documents confirming the sending of parcels to me, and myself tracing missing parcels is not engaged. Very convenient position to take money for the goods and not responsible for anything."

"so I read all the other reviews AFTER I'd already purchased my items and I was like, "great." I thought I'd have to wait like 5 weeks to get it but it only took like 5-6 days! everything was in perfect condition and I'm very happy with all of it :)"

"I'm very satisfied buying from iherb.com and i'm feeling very lucky finding this site!
And I'm feeling lucky 'cause the prices are awesome and the cost for shipping is nothing only 4$!!!
I order from Greece and I recieved my order after 10 days.
The point is shopping from them you saving a lot of money!
iherb.com keep going and i will definetely shop again!

"I think this site is the greatest above all!
Not a single site here in Norway can get you any more value for your money. Things at iHerb is about 10-30% of the cost if I should buy them in the cheapest(!) shop here!

"I without refund at the moment the products are returned to them

1-) I made ??two orders with them in 1/22/2012 ($79.98) and 1/25/2012 (US$ $65.35 )

2-) The products took too long to deliver me here in Brazil
but were delivered on 03.30.2012 and 04.08.2012 and
returned them for not having more interest in it and
iHerb informed me that returning the products I would
return the amounts paid

3-) The products are in Sweden (return address printed by iHerb
in box) since 05/11/2012 and 05/18/2012

4-) I'm waiting for the refund at iHerb and now tells me that
the products would have to be returned to the United States
and not for Sweden. As if the return address printed on the
box they are in Sweden !!!

5-) Packages shipping to return to Iberb with tracking
(Registered mail) RJ442347605BR and RK766174187BR

6-) See trackings objects above:

RJ442347605BR - Histórico do Objeto
O horário não indica quando a situação ocorreu, mas sim quando os dados foram recebidos pelo sistema, exceto no caso do SEDEX 10 e do SEDEX Hoje, em que ele representa o horário real da entrega.
Data Local Situação
06/04/2012 06:14 CTE VILA MARIA - SAO PAULO/SP Encaminhado
Encaminhado para CEE CENTRO - SAO PAULO/SP
05/04/2012 21:28 CTE CURITIBA - CURITIBA/PR Encaminhado
Encaminhado para CTE VILA MARIA - SAO PAULO/SP
05/04/2012 10:04 CTE CURITIBA/GEARA (ENC INTERNACIONAL) - CURITIBA/PR Encaminhado
Em trânsito para CTE CURITIBA - CURITIBA/PR

27/03/2012 06:23 CTE VILA MARIA - SAO PAULO/SP Encaminhado
Encaminhado para CEE CENTRO - SAO PAULO/SP
26/03/2012 21:42 CTE CURITIBA - CURITIBA/PR Encaminhado
Encaminhado para CTE VILA MARIA - SAO PAULO/SP
23/03/2012 08:39 CTE CURITIBA/GEARA (ENC INTERNACIONAL) - CURITIBA/PR Encaminhado
Em trânsito para CTE CURITIBA - CURITIBA/PR

7-) I sent several e-mailz to iHerb and he says that make the
refund when they receive the products, but when ?

8-) I thought that was an iHerb and honest company would be set
before this problem I am in doubt, for now they tell me now
that the return has to be for them in the United States
even if they put in the box return address in Sweden ?

9-) Conclusion: Product returned to them as requested
(unopened boxes) and non refund of the payment received to
date. six months without products and no refund !!!!!!

"trust me, I was really afraid to order from iherb based on the reviews seen, but in the end it was really a success. They have the cheapest one day shipping rate I've ever seen. The product was received safe and sound and it took only one day(base on the one day economy shipping-$8) and there was even additional items included to entice the buyer, and it sure did lol. In the end iherb is really good, don't study the reviews uploaded by buyers, try and see your experience for yourself!.....I rate this site!"

"I am baffled by all the low ratings if iHerb.

I have been buying all my supplements from them for over 7 years. It looks like many of the complaints here come from overseas customers. When I place an order, I get an instant confirmation, it's shipped out the next day, I get an email telling me it's been shipped, and I receive it within 4 days (because I am too cheap to pay for expedited mailing).

I order almost monthly, and I usually order more than $60 worth so I get a 5% discount, which offsets shipping somewhat.

One of the things I appreciate most about this company is that I can research product reviews from customers. I usually read theses stacked from lowest rating to highest rating, so that I can easily spot any serious problems with the product. I have learned alot about how different people have used the supplements -- like how much they take, and when they take it, and any side effects -- stuff that isn't always on the label.

You can also do an advanced search on their site to read about clinical trials and objective scientific research papers on all the supplements.

Only once have I had a problem, when I received omega oil caps that smelled like they might be rancid. I emailed the company, they told me to discard it, and sent me another, fresher bottle, no questions asked.

Besides supplements, I buy the natural soaps and shampoos from iHerb, and foods like whole buckwheat and flax seeds that I would pay more for locally.

Usually, there is a free sample in the package -- a pen, tea bags, tape measure, powdered drink envelope, or a cosmetic sample.

I have no connection with this company, and I am not part of their referral program. I understand that anyone on this program cannot post here, so I think that might explain why the ratings are so low.

If you live in the U.S., research your products, and doublecheck your order before placing it, I don't see why you would have any problems at iHerb.

"Made an order that didn’t go through customs so I asked them to cancel my order and for a refund. Unfortunately haven’t received an answer yet (waiting for it over 2 weeks). So still to decide if they are legit but customer support is crappy."

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!