Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Best prices on the web, quality products, fast delivery

"From my 1st order placed with iherb I've been impressed with the service. The customer service department is definitely on point and I've never been disappointed. To top it off my last order contained free full size gifts that I was totally unaware were gifts. I found out while on hold, attempting to inform them that they sent me items I did not order. Imagine my surprise when I found the gift note at the bottom of the box. Just as I appreciate iHerb, they have definitely let me know they appreciate my business. As long as they continue to do business as usual, I will always be a iHerb customer. Thank you iHerb!"

2017-07-17

best price and fast delivery

"I received my order the day after placing it! "

2017-07-16

"placed my order online, it was filled quickly, with available tracking, was delivered as ordered and no shipping charge!"

2017-07-16

"Great service, fast and correct. Great price"

Good service

"Well packed and the products are great!"

2017-07-15

"The ordering process was easy. My order arrived quickly as promised. Most importantly it was accurate."

2017-07-15

Use promo code HIJ0889 for discount

"I love shopping on iherb. Good and affordable products, fast and low cost intl shipping, good customer service. I highly recommend!"

2017-07-12

"Good prices, easy ordering, fast shipping. What more could you ask for?"

2017-07-12

"I have been pleased with the quality and price of all products I have purchased. iHerb is my go to source."

2017-07-11

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

" have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

Norway, Europe.
2017-07-11

Excellent!

"I have a lot of shopping experience from iHerb, and I always keep coming back for more. They have a very good selection of products, it's easy to find what I want and the prices are reasonable too. Payment and shipping works fine, and I have only good experiences with their customer support as well. "

2017-07-10

"I got my delivery in a very short time and well packed so I'm really happy and ready to reorder"

2017-07-10

"Great prices and great variety. Everything you need in wellness and nutrition in one place."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

2017-07-10

"100% excellent and reliable service. Don't look any further, if you can't find it at iherb you won't find it anywhere!"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!