Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-16

"It was easier to find the items that we needed. Good prices too!!

2017-04-16

Everything worked out. No problems at all

"First time buyer. No problems. Got what I needed"

2017-04-14

"Love the vitamins , hair products , coconut oil , and putting it altogether, love the affordable prices and savings and fast delivery. thank you guys!!!

2017-04-05

"I am very pleased to have been informed about iherb and have had many years of enjoyable shopping. The products are excellent, the prices are amazing and the company is a great one to deal with. I can't say enough about iherb and suffice it to say, I plan to be telling everyone I know about iHerb. "

2017-04-05

"I love shopping at iHerb. They have most of the organic products that I am looking for, along with a great selection of vitamins. I order usually once a month to keep my items in stock all the time. iHerb's prices are well below the suggested retail that you would pay at a local store. Besides, it is easy to keep a list and reorder off that list!

Hidden import charges

"I am leaving a bad review because of the exorbitant customs agent handling charges by DHL's authorized clearance agent, Customs Clearance Limited, for the UK. The original order was £30.40. Import VAT was £5.26. Customs Entry charge was £8, or 26% of the original order, and more than the shipping charge of £6.82.

I am prepared to pay import VAT but not this hidden agency mark-up which amounts to more than payment processing. This service should be included in the shipping charge already paid to DHL.

2017-03-01

"iHerb is awesome! All other companies should follow their business model. They offer great products, great prices and AWESOME customer service, down to the detail in how they ship the products. I will continue to do business with them."

2017-02-13

"My order was shipped in an hour and was delivered promptly. My questions were answered equally as promptly by the customer service reps. I am very pleased with my shopping at iHerb!"

2017-02-13

"My order came as expected, very timely. I have always been pleased with the prices, health information available, and amount of products available. Thank you."

2017-02-09

iHerb Charge more that what is in the shopping cart

"I bought RE-KAGED MUSCLE supplement from iHerb for £31 + delivery fees of £6.5 making total of £37.5. after three days, I received a notification from DHL that I have to pay additional £15 for custom clearance. A 40% increase to the total price!!

Their trick is to include the delivery charges in the total bill so you won’t expect the trap afterwards. Now, if I refuse delivery I have to pay shipping and return cost.

Poor quality of service by providing misleading information that will cost customers extra charges. I am still lucky that I didn’t proceed with the other orders I needed from this website. To me, iHerb is not recommended if your delivery address is outside the US.

2017-02-09

"This is one of the best websites if you're looking for any supplement or vitamin product.
The site is very well arranged, so it is easy and quick to order even if you are not a computer genius.

2017-02-09

"International delivery is really fast and not too expensive. Received my order quickly and in good condition. Thanks for the great service!

2017-02-04

"I love the savings and the fast shipping. I have no complaints and I will continue to be a customer and to refer friends and family!"

2017-01-31

10% off iHerb Brands of the Week + 5% Off your next order + Free shipping $40+ Use code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
5% OFF next order + additional 10% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-01-31

BEWARE - IMPORT CHARGES MAKE PRODUCTS RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE!!!!

"I ordered some probiotics as they were slightly cheaper than on Amazon prime. The i-herb prices were all in sterling so I had no idea it was a US company. I ordered 7 bottles of probiotics totalling£140. Quite a lot of money! Within 10 minutes I realised that I had ordered the wrong thing so I wanted to cancel the order and re-order the correct supplements. As it was late Saturday night, I thought this would be a simple matter but NO. I-herb does not allow you to cancel or change an order once it is listed as "shipped" and .... surprise, surprise ... i-herb "ships" orders even at 11pm on a Saturday night. It was at this stage that I saw on the website that they are not UK based and that you can't contact them by phone either. Interesting.

Anyway, feeling a bit annoyed but I reluctantly accepted that I had to accept goods I did not really want as the price was marginally cheaper than Amazon and postage was free.

Today, I received notification from DHL that I have to pay £40 for importation. £40!!! That's a complete rip off. I contacted i-herb to complain. Had to do it via chat. The operator said that they can't do anything about charges and that it is made clear on the cart page (small print) that there could be importation charges. As I thought it was a UK company, I did not expect import charges. I have now been told that if I refuse delivery I have to pay shipping and return cost. Feeling completely mislead and ripped off!

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!