Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-29

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-05-28

"Order received in timely manner!!!"

Great products, reasonably priced

"I am extremely satisfied each time I order from iHerb. Their prices are competitive. If I have a problem with an order, they fix it promptly. And their products are wonderful. I often order gluten free items and am glad they stock them and will even let me know as soon as an item that was out is ready. I even love the way they package the items in heavy boxes and wrap my items so they aren't damaged when I receive them. I am pleased with iHerb and will continue to order from them. "

2017-05-28

"iHerb has everything I'm looking for in supplements or vitamins and they are very efficient. Sometimes I get what I ordered the next day. They are highly recommended."

2017-05-28

"Always fast delivery, easy to use website and great customer service. "

Do not buy from them

"I wished I have seen all the negative reviews they have all over internet before placing my order.
After placing the order I have received a notification of around 12 pounds dues for import changes. I complained and received this asnwer:
-------------
Thank you for contacting iHerb support. We understand that this situation is frustrating. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We apologize that you were unaware of the extra duties and taxes charged by your country's customs and duties offices. We do have the following information posted on our website.
You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties. You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.
We apologize, but iHerb cannot control these additional costs since they are brought by the government and not by us iHerb or the shipping company you chose to use.
Please understand that if you choose to deny the package, the shipping company will send it back to iHerb's facility where you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products, minus all applied discounts and shipping charges. We will send you an email to let you know we have refunded you and how much the refund will be.
Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. We look forward to serving your needs in the future.
Have a splendid day. We definitely value your business.
------------------------
Since the previous email was suggesting that denying the package was the only way to receive a refund, I did not pay the import changed and waited for a couple of weeks to get a refund. And this is the reply when I asked for an update:
-------------------
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do our best to provide all the information regarding International shipping during checkout to avoid any confusion. We cannot control the additional costs brought by the government.
Please take note that the order 401216018 has no record of being returned to the iHerb facility. If the return cost is more than the order total, the package will be abandoned and there will be no refund available.
It is best that you coordinate with your local post office, Yodel, regarding this matter so that you may receive your order accordingly. We are hoping for your kind consideration and understanding.
For other questions, feel free to contact us again via live chat or email. We will be glad to help you.
----------------------
What a total joke!!!! They firstly suggest you to deny the package and then refusing to refund playing on them getting the parcel back.
Absolutely to avoid!!!

2017-05-25

"Couldn't live without it. I find amazing products at much lower cost than any retail store."

Lovin this site

"Great customer service! I e-mailed the morning after I had placed an order and the gal graciously gave me my discount code, that I had forgotten to enter, and even added another item. No problem at all! And - loved the speedy delivery of only 2 days!"

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

2017-05-23

"Iherb has what I need and ships immediately. The quality is also very important and iHerb is our one stop shop."

great savings

"iHerb has some great savings on organic brands. I purchased a big jar of coconut oil and within a couple of days, it arrived! Quick service!
Thank you, iHerb.

Great Customer Service

"My order arrived in a very short time. Everything I ordered was available."

iHerb rocks!

"Several years ago I ordered many supplements and vitamins from them (Was a VIP customer) and I was happy with their products and shipping times, but over the past 5 years or so I have not needed to take supplements as often. I just placed an order yesterday after a 5 year lay off and was blown away with their discount, which led to a great final price for the item and how quickly they got the item to me. What is not to like? The same item in a local grocery store vitamin department would have been $10 more. That is a much better deal. Rock on iHerb!"

2017-05-23

"iHerb met all of my expectations (delivery time, product quality, etc)

Awesome fast delivery

"Very good online shopping experience."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!