• iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10

"iherb is a complete sham operation. Horrible company and curt customer service. Fraud alert, perhaps I should report to Better Business Bureau (BBB)because you never receive your order. Run and stay far away from this company because they are a bunch of thieves!"

modified review This review was modified by TiffanyWhite on December 04 2014 11:14:46 AM

"i like the site. they have lots of stuff. they ship out of the country which is good for me. but s/t was not right with the shipping. it was supposed to be free or just a few dollars and then i got hit with a $13 fee. I took it anyway. got email confirmation right away."

"I ordered from Iherb.com on Black Friday. The site stated that it was 10 percent off orders over 40 dollars. I received the coupon automatically upon paying. Hours later, I get an email from them saying my order was cancelled because I used an invalid coupon code. Not only did my order get cancelled, my whole account was deactivated because they claimed I used a "refer a friend" coupon for myself. I emailed back explaining Iherb automatically put in my coupon code for spending over $40 and they didn't answer, so I called them. The woman on the phone stated since my sister uses the same address as mine, she used the same coupon code and they do not allow the same coupon code to be used in the same household. Of course, my sister used that code weeks ago & we used different credit cards so that's beyond dumb. So first they accuse me of using a wrong coupon, second they tell me you can't use the same coupon code if it's the same address? How about contacting me first and letting me know that instead of cancelling my order and deactivating my account? I intended on going to Iherb.com in the future, but after their horrible communication and tactics, no way. Told my whole family who buys vitamins and beauty products NOT to buy from them. Stick with reputable companies such as Vitacost, Pureformulas and TheNatural. Iherb.com is sketchy and incompetent."

modified review This review was modified by lmg051987 on December 03 2014 06:07:00 PM

"My order was supposed to arrive between 11/21 and 11/24. It was an item that I needed for my holiday baking. It is now 11/28, after Thanksgiving, and my order is still not here. It looks like it was not shipped until 11/24, although I received an email that it shipped on 11/20. IHerb customer service just repeated meaningless phrases when I complained and did not respond to my request for a refund of shipping charges. I no longer need the product as I had to purchase it locally.

UPDATE: Now a month later and there are fraudulent charges on the visa I used for this transaction. This is a card that I have not used since and almost never use. Can't prove, but strongly suspect the security breach happened at iHerb. Beware!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Alberta516 on December 19 2014 05:39:32 AM

"Yes, good experiences with IHerb until today. As many other customers like me will miss the advice somewhere on the website that the $10.00 fee for shipping and handling will not be the only shipping/handling fee, they may be as upset as I was today.
DHL tried to deliver the 2 creams I had ordered for a total of
$51.71 at my house, but since I was not home, left a note on the door with the next delivery date AND a Duties and Tax payable amount to be paid of $17.34.
Helllllllooooo. That on top of $51.71 for 2 small bottles of cream?
This is NOT a good company for Canada after all. Now I am paying almost $30.00 for s/h, fees and taxes??
This is ridiculous for online shopping. That's it for me; I'll shop at home.

modified review This review was modified by Madelon on November 07 2014 05:00:40 PM

"I've bought from iHerb for over 2000 NOK now (330$). They always deliver the goods. Reliable and cheaper than buying things in shops here in Norway. Until Europe gets a cheaper alternative, I'm buying my food overseas."

"We ordered a product from iherb and realised that it does not have a lab tested logo like the one we bought from store. Hence wrote in to iherb to check. And their response was simply to tell us to check directly with manufacturer and no further response from them though we asked them to follow up. As a seller of health supplements, don't they have a responsibility to ensure their product authencity. From now on, will choose to buy directly rather than from iherb, as will rather not save that few dollars with possibility of endangering my family's health. "

modified review This review was modified by Maria888yyy on October 23 2014 08:57:55 AM

"Awesome on line store! Very good products, at super prices and, super fast shipping!!"

"Do not order from iHerb! I found their products on Amazon, and was directed to their site to buy... I wanted to use my Amazon gift card and was told directly from an iHerb operator (via the online chat straight from their website) that I could do so and to just enter the gift card # like a credit card. When the site kept denying my card, I opened up the same chat to be told they don't accept gift cards. When I explained that an operator already told me they did, they literally just kept saying the same thing over and over to me. They were so rude. Order straight from the brand...do not use iHerb...most of their product prices are more expensive anyway!"

modified review This review was modified by juls.jems on July 15 2013 09:07:39 AM

"As many reviewers here already pointed out, do not buy from them if you live outside the USA. My goods were delayed and when I contacted them, they first ignored me for a week then got back to me with rude and arrogant attitude. I could clearly see that iherb does not educate their customer service employees.

If you take some time having a look at the reviews here, you can see that most five star positive reviews were written by iherb themselves (with coupon promo codes and everything). That itself really is a sign that iherb is not to be trusted.

modified review This review was modified by philipppa01 on June 29 2013 09:42:06 PM

"I'm using iherb.com everyweek.

I'm satisfied for many organic items in stocks, very quickly shipment.

iherb.com is amazing store for me.

This store's supporting my health of the life.

"When I first found iHerb.com, I was pleasantly surprised at their prices, prompt service and automatic discounts. I still like the store - BUT - it turns out that iHerb will not publish reviews of their products if the review describes a health concern about the product. I noticed a product that was particularly high in sodium - whereas other brands of the same product were not high at all. I mentioned this and IHerb did not like that. It seems disingenuous for the company to market itself as promoting products that are good for you - and then refusing to allow a review that takes note of one that is not.12"

modified review This review was modified by alwayshonest on June 28 2013 09:15:34 AM

"i've been ordering from them for a couple of years now. i'm located in montreal quebec and always choose the cheapest mode of transport with no tracking and usually receive my package within 2 weeks."

"So I had thought I ordered from iherb.com before but I wasn't sure, I could only find a email with a password (I signed up for bunch of sites like this a few months ago), could not find an email for an order. I logged in and clicked previous orders - several times - nothing. I went back to the message board where I had heard about them to make sure I had the right site, I did, and the person on the message board had given me a coupon. So I order a bunch of stuff and I figured that if the coupon didn't work then their system must be wrong, and I had ordered before, well the coupon worked so I though huh, maybe not. So I emailed anyway after I placed the order and told them what happened, asked them to check for a previous order because the coupon looked familiar. Get an email the next day saying, we closed your account. So I email back asking if they had gotten my email - no response. Go to the site, get on chat, explain the situation they tell me the manager canceled the order so I say why didn't get a refund? They said they did refund, my bank says otherwise. So they refuse to run the refund again. So no order and no refund. I don't recommend this site."

modified review This review was modified by pizzuti-84777 on June 13 2013 02:53:49 PM

"My order is lost using Global Mail by DHL. After several emails and still got the same reply message on 4.June.2013 stating "..many International Airmail customers it can take as long as 6 weeks..". It has been 8 weeks and I believe the message is automated and no one is actually looking at the emails. Terrible experience with iHerb.com. DO NOT buy from them."

modified review This review was modified by MonicaMC on June 10 2013 06:30:27 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!