Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"BE VERY CAREFUL if first time shipping abroad with IHERB.

For shipping costs the IHERB website instructs to add products to the shopping cart, choose your country of destination and click calculate. I did this and was charged $10 shipping.
DHL Shipping later notified me there would be an additional charge (50% of the product price) if shipped.
IHERB when contacted were not prepared to stop shipment and went on to say:-
If your order is returned to us you will be refunded the total amount of the order, minus the shipping charge, 20% of the value of the order, (as a re-stocking fee). We will also subtract any other outside charges iHerb.com has incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc

…….in other words tough luck.

Gary (UK)

This review was modified by Newtoshipping on March 10 2015 01:09:32 PM

"good product. shipped quickly and received within the normal period of time."

"Iherb used to be great. Now shipping to South Korea is super slow and unreliable. Customer service is horrible now too. They won't respond to these problems. What happened to this once great company?"

"Ordered from iHerb to Scandinavia and I am very pleased. Used the very cheap shipping (around 7 dollars). I took a risk and it went very well. My order was calculated by iHerb to arrive around march 20th but arrived february 18th only 10 days after the ordered was shipped. Very pleased and all items arrived with great protection looking flawless. Will order again and recommend ordering from iHerb."

This review was modified by krisfloridon on March 02 2015 02:55:51 AM

"I have never written a review but feel compelled to. After placing an order with iHerb I decided to read the reviews. Good thing I did not read them before I placed the order, very poor reviews, I was getting very nervous about having placed an order with them. My experience was quite different. I placed my order on Feb 16, 2015 and received it Feb 19th. Cost of the order was $155.00 CD or $198US. Duty was $24.00CD. This is still much cheaper than from any other source I tried, plus they were one of the few companies that shipped the product I wanted to Canada. I highly recommend iHerb and will use them again."

This review was modified by 4daiki67 on February 20 2015 02:15:32 PM

"Never buy from iherb using the cheap international airmail shipping method. You will simply never receive your goods. They've refused to refund my $23."

This review was modified by rihad on February 14 2015 05:30:46 AM

"Ordered my regular monthly order ($138 on this invoice). I spend approx $250-300/month (1-2 orders) at iherb and have done so for over six years. I had paid, as always, $8 for the UPS Next Day Saver. The order should have shipped Monday and arrived Tuesday, but it's clear that nothing has shipped. A label had been created but not picked by UPS. the order still shows only "label created."

CS rep #1 tells me that UPS lost the package... I told her that it has yet to be picked by UPS and she hangs-up. I call back and talk to Crystal and am told to give it another day to see if the pkg arrives... a pkg that has yet to leave the warehouse. Meanwhile my daughter is out of Idebenone. We cannot source Ideb via prescription.

I use the web-chat and told by Gerald that a replacement order will be there by Friday, fully one week from the inception of the order. I tell him to cancel it or receive a charge-back. Then he states he made a mistake and it will get there sooner. I ask for confirmation of the cancellation and end the chat.

I live 100 miles from iherb and it's clearly apparent that it's my fault that they cannot deliver it inside a week. I could walk it there in less time.

This review was modified by stephanie0213 on February 10 2015 03:18:55 PM

"I ordered 8 weeks ago! Never got the items. I kept emailing they told me wait for 8 weeks. I emailed after 8 weeks. No response. They have charged my card and no items since December 12th. I do not recommend you order anything from there no matter how cheap it is. "

"Ordered and paid for items at iHerb. Delivery time was estimated on December 10th.

No delivery was made, and I asked iHerb to theck the status on January 8th. Answer was that they would check.

iHerb never answered, so I contacted them again on January 27th. This time I asked for a contact with the delivery company. No information on delivery company or any contact was given.

After filing a complaint with BBB, no resolution to the issue has been made from iHerb. Still no information and a refusa to deliver order and paid for items.

Avoid this company!

It might seem like they make deliveries, but too many complaints on non-delivery from this company clearly shows that they on a number of occasions commit fraud.

This review was modified by David1066 on February 02 2015 07:35:05 AM

"Avoïd at all cost! Just charge your credit card then an outsourced "customer service" just ask you to wait, wait and wait for ever... for goods that will never come...
I have told my bank about the fraudulent use.

This review was modified by Tatomi on January 28 2015 03:03:38 PM

"Reallyy poor service, do not make clear international duty charges anywhere. Poor, will never order from here again"

"Do not trust this company. They took my order knowing full well it wouldn't be passed through customs. I didn't realize this and spend 2 weeks trying to find out why the delivery had not materialized. Iherb refused to accept any responsibility and after initially saying they would refund 80% of my order value, they refused to repay anything!!! Totally unethical. "

"I have order from Iherb quite a few times now. I was referred to the site by my daughter who orders quite often. I was very pleased with the amout of products and selection and that for the most part were cruelty free.

I only recently had a problem with an order. One of the products I ordered leaked out practically the whole bottle. In any event I contacted I herb via email and they immediately contacted me back and wanted a picture of the product ect. Which I did. They said they would provide a credit. And problem solved. I was very happy with there prompted polite customer service.

I as well as my daughter are quite happy with Iherb. Glad we found the site. We are from Canada and find even though we pay duty the prices are still very reasonable especially for natural and cruelty free products.

This review was modified by Qzen on January 19 2015 07:41:54 AM

"4 month i am waiting for my money back, be aware from this seller!!!"

This review was modified by Yabrov on December 06 2014 09:31:37 AM

"iherb is a complete sham operation. Horrible company and curt customer service. Fraud alert, perhaps I should report to Better Business Bureau (BBB)because you never receive your order. Run and stay far away from this company because they are a bunch of thieves!"

This review was modified by TiffanyWhite on December 04 2014 11:14:46 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!