Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-05-20

The PC I've dreamed of.

" Since my PC building skills are sloppy and limited, I decided to find a professional assembly / retail service. A bit of googling lead me to a site that cited iBuyPower as a strong player in the market. I liked their website and the prices they offered, so I decided to go with it. The only thing I disliked about placing a custom order is that there is no option to leave out the GPU. But, I believe this is so that people can't take advantage of the lowered prices and deals they give on a lot of the hardware by only buying certain pieces of hardware on what is an entire PC, not barebones kit.. It makes sense, so I purchased the cheapest GPU available and carried on.

I bought a fully loaded system with the i7-6700k flagship cpu, and spared no expense on the case, cooling, motherboard, raid 0 dual SSD's, etc. It was very exciting. I also purchased the [RUSH!] next business day assembly request, which places the order at the front of the assembly / burn-in crew's queue. However, the motherboard I requested was out of stock, and the order ended up behind schedule by two days. I ended up being reimbursed half of the price of what I paid on the rush service. I don't think I have much to complain about, having such a loaded order thrown across the country in perfect condition after 3 days of ordering is nice.

Before plugging her in, I opened the case, removed the cheap GPU that I chose, and put in my own gtx 980. Let me just say that the assembly was very professional, clean, and thorough. The system runs without a hitch. It came with windows 7 installed, as I requested, and has been a delight since the first boot. The system CRUSHES games; BF4, DOOM, and Planetside 2 all stay above 60 FPS, no matter what -- CPU has never spiked above 60 degrees celsius, thanks to the liquid cooling that came installed.

I digress. I wanted to write about my experience because I have seen a lot of negativity surrounding these guys. It didn't concern me. Remember, the people who have a good experience usually don't bother to place a review. It's the same story with the site people use to rate university professors -- only the people who fail or don't appreciate bother to come on and write a bunch of nasty stuff.

Not much else to say, except that the customer service is pretty good. I was always able get a hold of people who delivered the service / info that I wanted with cordiality. Thank you, Mike C.!

This review was modified by rguitar87 on May 20 2016 05:20:46 PM

2016-05-20

Gaming taken to the next level!

"Just bought my second iBUYPOWER computer and I love it! My first one is actually still going strong 5 years later but I thought it was time for an upgrade. The customer service has really stepped up in the last few years as well and the quality of the machines has remained consistently great. I would recommend iBUYPOWER to any gamer looking for a solid machine!

My customer service rep, Lee, was fantastic as a point of contact and he was very helpful along the way! He responded promptly and was happy to answer any questions!

This review was modified by Hicksam98 on May 20 2016 09:12:58 AM

2016-05-19

Fast Service

"The build time took under a week, I haven't got my computer yet but tomorrow i will. Customer service was awesome. Can't wait to get my computer. Mike C was very helpful and answered all of my questions. "

This review was modified by cbedell2 on May 19 2016 07:00:42 PM

2016-05-19

Quick and simple!

"After you create your PC build, you're assigned a representative. My representative's name was Steven Wong, he was very quick in responding to emails about my questions and concerns. I was contently receiving emails about the status of my PC build and I received my PC much quicker than I thought I would.

This is my first experience purchasing a PC from iBUYPOWER, and I would totally buy from them again.

This review was modified by Spathik on May 19 2016 08:28:18 AM

Amazing service

"I love working with iBUYPOWER for all my PC needs. My representative, Mike, was super helpful in keeping me up to date with the status of my build. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by apeltheory on May 17 2016 04:53:25 PM

2016-05-17

It's good but maybe build one yourself

"My overall experience with ibuypower was okay. There's nothing wrong with the actual computer so far. However I do have some complaints. You are given a person to go through and ask all questions to once you place an order. I emailed and called the guy and and I never heard anything back, he never responded. Another issue I had was that my case was somewhat damaged. The plastic part where you can see through into the computer has weird big smudges on it that I can't get off and are very visible and annoying. Their wiring internally is also not the best and very messy even though I payed for expert wiring. While my computer works and hopefully keeps working they have somethings they need to address and update on like actually responding to the customer and not giving a damaged case. "

This review was modified by Jennysunny17 on May 17 2016 04:13:22 PM

Cool **** rep

"Made a call to Mike C., and he immediately helped me out, even hooked me up with the free game code. Very satisfied with my experience so far. "

This review was modified by ManiKh on May 17 2016 10:58:59 AM

2016-05-15

The Juggernaut of PC Building

"I'm a PC enthusiast, built my own machines for many years, tried to keep up on the latest hardware, etc. At some point, life gets in the way of that, harder to keep up with everything, etc. So 6 years ago I purchased a PC from ibuypower.com and could not have been happier. The thing was a beast, and it was stressed tested and I abused it pretty much every day and it's still here working. Long overdue for an upgrade, I came back to the source, and couldn't believe the gaming PC I could put together for an impressively reasonable price. It came and I'm in love all over again. It's put together well, free upgrades on a lot of parts, and I couldn't be happier with the PC or the service from ibuypower.com - highly recommend!

PS - Steve helped me out with a minor snag that wasn't even their issue, was very responsive and awesome.

This review was modified by wump on May 15 2016 07:07:39 PM

2016-05-14

the worst of the worst !

"the only thing i can say , STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY FOR GOD'S SAKE ! very bad to deal with . i ordered a PC from them and they sent me the a wrong PC and they messed up my order , they take very long to ship . send it back to fix the problem , called them back to check on the fixing process they told me it will be done 2-3 days and it will ship back to you by 2-3 days air saver and it did never happen because i called back and they told me the opposite thing it will take longer than that and they dont know when it will be done . very bad customer service , not a professionals to deal with . STAY AWAY ! i should have rad all the feedback before placing an order . you have been warned and if you still want to order from them , then welcome to nightmare of ibuypower ."

This review was modified by faridtoma on May 14 2016 08:44:48 PM

2016-05-12

Great Customer Service

"Contacted ibuypower.com and spoke with Mike SC . Very pleasant experience , Mike does everything possible to take care of your needs even if they are last minute. Knowledgeable and helpful . Thanks again Mike."

This review was modified by Cornhole on May 12 2016 09:54:30 AM

2016-05-10

Mike C brings service and attentiveness to your company!

"Mike C emailed me today and I missed that email, and called back about 15 minutes before close, my fault! There was a small issue however MIke was not just able to resolve the issue, but had the expertise in the parts to make a recommendation on the configuration and put my mind at ease. Thank you Mike for making buying a computer online a painless experience!"

This review was modified by ryanfarinacci on May 10 2016 04:53:09 PM

i spoke to lee

"the computer runs good I like the product I am very satisfied "

Great System

"They made a great gamming system for me, very professional! Thank you Lee."

This review was modified by fdraven on May 10 2016 10:09:49 AM

2016-05-06

Couldn't be happier!!!

"Just got my new computer set up from iBuyPower and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Steve was super helpful with all of my questions I had and he stayed in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. I will continue to use iBuyPower for all of my computer needs and I highly recommend them!!!"

This review was modified by jradney813 on May 06 2016 12:24:19 PM

2016-05-05

Ibuypower rocks

"I really like my Ibuypower systems. I have a desktop and a laptop on order. Lee was very helpful on customer support."

This review was modified by jmarlett on May 05 2016 10:24:44 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.