• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"To whom it may concern,
I would just like to take the time to thank ibuypower and it's customer service especially Manny Maravilla for your time, knowledge and courtesy. I resently bought a system from walmart, and thought i was having problems with the front fan, so I contacted your customer service, Manny helped me out. I greatly appreciate the fact that he was courteous, friendly, and willing to help. I found out that the fan was working and appreciated the help.

"I have purchased 2 systems from IBuypower.com and have been very pleased. The product and price are good, and the service I received from Lee was Excellent!"

"I ordered a Desktop from Newegg, the price of said PC was Quite fair, the shipping was quick and the computer arrived in perfect condition without any delay or issues, it's been quite a few months since i have had it now, and i came across my first issue.
It was with the WIFI card, which has seemed to of failed me.
So i went to the ibuypower website and spoke to their online technical support, and i got possibly the most friendly and courteous and efficient customer service I've received in a very very long time.
Representative Andrew was the first one i received, who tried a few common resolves for the issue which did not work, we then determined a hardware issue.
During which time i had to lose communications with him to test solutions, but was kindly and promptly transferred back to him by Jacob.
Andrew told me to fill out a form for a RMA, once i receive the email come back to him (should be 24 hours.)
So i waited 24 hours but received no email, so i returned to their online customer service and the representative i got was Jacob, the one i had spoken to yesterday who transferred me to Andrew.
He had resolved the issue, quickly and kindly their combined customer service was extraordinary and it was a pleasure to talk to them, rather then a complete hassle.
Not to mention they're the first tech support not to sound like a robot, and to speak proper English.
Now my new card is on the way, free of charge, and i couldn't be happy.
Thanks IBUYPOWER!

"Product was wonderful- everything came in safely and in a timely fashion and is working great. I had one problem with a coupon code from this company, but one of their customer service reps, Lee, worked to sort it out quickly and even gave me a better deal to make up for it. I highly recommend this company- if not just for their products, than also for their wonderful representatives."

"Pauline was very helpful, and my overall experience with ibuypower was highly satisfactory!"

" the service are pretty good!"

"Awesome experience, Richard Lee was Fantastic and computer is sweet, thanks again"

"I am really satisfied with my product from Ibuypower. My pc is really good and looks nice. The customer center is really helpful. Robert was very helpful and was always asking if everything was going ok with the order and after the product arrived. "

"I ordered a High-end custom build gaming PC at 06/28/14 and the order was shipped at 07/09/2014. It is within their stated build and ship period; therefore, I am pretty happy about it. The package and the wire of the PC is fairly fine and the computer works as expected other than minor issue with the graphic card which I put the blame on MSI the card manufacture. I had a issue with my game reward code and called my customer representative, Pauline Khuu, she was able to solve my problem fairly and quickly. I would give her five stars for customer service. Base on this experience, I would purchase from iBUYPOWER again in the future. "

"Product arrived with all parts in tact and the computer was nicely assembled. It had a few separate issues on initial on startup which prevented it from working until I troubleshooted for a some hours, but other than that it works perfectly!

Thanks for the great product; and thank you to Robert for keeping in contact with me through the process :)

"iBUYPOWER has done it again. The first time I heard about iBUYPOWER was from my friend who purchased a computer from there. I was very impressed with the build and his brother who ordered it from him told me that working with iBUYPOWER was easy and efficient (your time is important to everyone you deal with). After this first experience, my other friend wanted to upgrade his rig as he was running on a rig older than mine (5yrs+) and I told him immediately about iBUYPOWER. We both checked it out together and were blown away by the deals. We ordered a PC and had a few issues that needed to be handled. These issues were handled with the utmost care and were resolved within minutes (yes, I mean minutes!). Robert has got to be the best sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
When it came time for me to buy my PC, as I stated it was 5yrs+ old already, I knew immediately where I wanted to buy it from, iBUYPOWER. After setting up my computer today and having it on my desk looking gorgeous... I know I made a fantastic decision again, and I also have the reassurance that if I run into any problems, Robert and iBUYPOWER will do everything that can do to help resolve the issue quickly and properly.
iBUYPOWER has made quality and affordable custom build machines, not built by the individual, a reality once again! Any future machines I buy I will be going through iBUYPOWER again, and any friends that ask for my assistance will be directed to iBUYPOWER.

"The computer is AWESOME! Fast delivery, packaged very well, fired right up once connected. Super fast computer, zero issues...love it! Lee in customer service was super helpful during the process. "

"small issue with my games coupon but Robert Chen helped me out in no time.

Thanks again guys.

"Just got my new computer yesterday and have had an absolute blast using it. Was shipped very well with lots of protection without buying the added protection for shipment. Everything has been running smoothly. I did have a problem with a code emailed to me, but I called in and talked to Pauline and she ended up sending me 2 codes to give me an extra free game. Great service, great computer. All around the only way to go when buying a computer. You get a better deal and a way better computer over buying a pre-built computer in a store."

"The performance of this computer is as good as it looks. One amazing piece of machine. Mike was a helpful as well assisting me the whole way through. Well done IBP. "

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.