Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

ibuypower

"This is my 4th computer over the last few years a mix of laptops and desk tops They perform better than home built. Lee helped me with this."

This review was modified by ddawg324 on February 02 2016 02:07:23 PM

New PC purchase

"Overall great customer service as well as product! I am a returning member and have chosen to return because or this.

Also, with my recent purchase I seemed to have chosen more bays then I had available in my pc case. Mike helped me greatly in choosing this best options to fix this and continue to get the pc I wanted.

Keep up the great work guys and gals!

This review was modified by kicks270 on February 02 2016 11:19:00 AM

Nothing but lies

"Just when I thought I finally had my computer after waiting a month (when they stated that it would be here in 7-15 business days) it breaks 2 weeks after use. I send it back thankfully with there shipping label so I didn't have to spend anymore money. I call the store probably every two days asking about my computer and every time I get different answers. I usually hear "good news" and that we will do whatever we can to send it out as fast as possible and then call back two days later to be told, no your package has not been shipped (one guy literally says "No it hasn't shipped I'm staring at it right now we're backed up" when two days before I deal with a guy named Mike and he goes yeah I'm so sorry about your inconvenience, I will ship it by plane to get to your house faster if you log onto this site and write a good review, and the sad thing is I actually fell for it). I am a pretty patient guy but this is honestly the last straw with this company I will definitely not buy anything from them again, and the only time I will probably use them is when my computer breaks again and I have to send it back to them and wait another month for it to return and then will probably continue this process until my warranty is up. Seriously never dealt with a worse company in my entire life."

This review was modified by xetres on February 05 2016 01:38:22 PM

Impressive Service and Dedication to the Buyer

"Nothing better in life than speaking with someone that is courteous and attentive to the needs of the customer. Whether its servicing or buying a computer, IBuyPower.com is one of the businesses I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with in the world. Their product is quality, and it's also backed up by a dedicated staff that has professional support."

This review was modified by gamerzworld on February 01 2016 12:32:50 PM

great helper

"thank you for the help great company can't talk about much half my keyz on keyboard dont oppurate >,< but thank again great help"

This review was modified by bobjoe555 on February 01 2016 12:32:50 PM

2016-02-01

Robert is the best! Lee was a great help too as was Brad...and Mike!

"I recently purchased an MSI GS60 from ibuypower.com that came with a free game promotion. I didn't receive it on delivery due to email issues, but all of the guys in tech support we're extremely helpful and sorted out my problem. Namely, Robert was literally running down a solution to my problem and I really appreciate the effort. Cannot recommend this company highly enough. They deliver great products for a great price with phenomenal customer service. Thanks."

This review was modified by Nelsonhoover on February 01 2016 03:27:12 PM

2016-01-30

"BradleyF was very helpful in resolving our issue today. My son's tower pc decided to go plop and the hard drive and ram sticks both died around the same time. IBUYPOWER worked quickly to get these replaced and get my son's pc back in working order. Gotta love technology sometimes right? Bradley was swift and knowledgeable about the issues and worked to get answers and resolution to our issue(s). We look forward to working with IBUYPOWER again in the future. Also, I truly believe that you should give BradleyF a raise! (wink wink).

As far as the question below--Ibuypower just asked if I would review. :) All good.

ibuypoewrer

"i love the computers they look sleek and work great .attention lee"

Great company, excellent service

"I have purchased 4 computers from I buy power. So far, no major problems. the first two lasted about 5 years before technology caught back up with their specs. I have had very few minor problems, all of which were rapidly and satisfactorily handled. their customer service is exemplary, and I will continue to use them in the future for my needs. They are very competitively priced, and often have sales causing the cost to be below individual pieces.

My POC is Richard Lee

2016-01-29

Brad and iBuypower are amazing to work with!

"My son saved his money for a new gaming computer and we decided to give iBuypower a go, he loved being able to build his own system and it was simple to go through all the choices. After ordering you can follow the progress of your build online and are assigned a sales rep if you have any questions. The computer is amazing, he couldn't be more thrilled, AWESOME way to buy a computer - am guessing a similar system in a big box retail store would be a lot more expensive and obviously not "customized", so I highly recommend iBuypower. Also had to call for a download code for a game that was included and spoke to Brad F - great customer service to go along with a great computer!!! Buy with confidence "

2016-01-29

Great computer and great service

"Ordered a computer from iBUYPOWER.com and it's been great. Lee from customer service was very helpful when I called to ask about getting an electronic invoice."

This review was modified by Gunrok on January 29 2016 09:44:06 AM

2016-01-28

Amazing Build

"I purchased a custom build from IBuyPower in December. The quality of the build and hardware is amazing. Customer service was flawless.

I spoke with Lee

2016-01-27

Good products and helpful people

"My custom build was everything i needed and the customer support was there if i ever needed them! great service and product im satisfied "

Great Customer Service

"Recently I was gifted a great gaming systems. There was a mix up with one of the upgrades made and representative Bradley F. quickly resolved the issue and sent me the appropriate parts."

This review was modified by hammer50012000 on January 27 2016 12:39:04 PM

IBUYPOWER Review

"Great company. Great customer service. Will always buy my PCs through them. Was helped by Mr. Lee (ext. 5142) who was great."

This review was modified by christrogue on January 27 2016 12:20:18 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.