Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
    • Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Top notch customer service

"I ordered a new laptop, and then later that afternoon my wife surprised me with tickets for a family trip to Universal Studios Orlando. I was completely stressed, because my laptop would not be here before we left. I contacted my sales representative Clinton Matayoshi, and he was both completely professional, and eager to help me. Even though it was the end of the work day, he spent over 20 minutes helping me figure out how to get my laptop, before we leave on our trip. All I can say is Clinton has made me want to continue buying products from IBUYPOWER.com. Job WELL DONE!!!!"

This review was modified by Hmbillybob on March 07 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-02

Did wonderful work!

"Clinton Matayoshi was a very hands-on personnel letting me know what steps were being taken even before the tracker let me know. Being a Active Duty Air Force member, my wife convinced me to purchase a higher end computer to compensate for the difference in lag. Also, being in the military also makes me move to sometimes unorthodox places. Currently, residing in Japan I didn't expect many companies that specialize in customization to ship to an APO address. Low and behold Clinton helped me with each step and even held my order for a promotion that was held but didn't go in to my order due to a refresh of the page. Clinton also provided me with information during such a busy time AKA Christmas season. I'm very impressed his work ethic and I would recommend him to my colleagues who are looking into getting a custom computer."

This review was modified by elite_honor_guard on March 07 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-03-01

Pleasant and Professional Service

"I had several questions after placing my order, and Clint was very helpful in answering all of them! He was always quick to respond and provided excellent customer service. "

This review was modified by Alyssalorin on March 03 2017 01:15:02 PM

Awesome sales reps

"I had the privilege of being in contact with Clint Matayoshi for my sales rep and let me say he has been very great at getting updates and check ups during the whole computer order process and even when i had a small issue after receiving the original shipment he was still very involved and wanted to make sure the product i ordered does no contain anymore issues. 5 stars to him, but for the category for the exhange/fix and computer being damaged during shipping or items left behind gotta give four on those only."

This review was modified by Sowon on March 02 2017 10:00:07 PM

Absolutely amazing service!

"I have bought 2 IBuyPower computers now, and I have to say that both have been extremely great experiences. I was concerned that this last computer would not get to my home in time for Christmas, so I called and spoke yo Clint. He immediately checked on the status and pulled my computer to ensure that it would make it in time, and it did. He was very attentive and I was even more impressed with the service than last time, not to say it was a bad experience at all. I will recommend IBuyPower to all my friends, family, and co-workers. I will be an IBuyPower customer for life!! Keep up the incredible customer service and incredible builds IBuyPower!!"

This review was modified by rex_fogleman on March 02 2017 04:45:01 PM

Awesome Customer Service

"Clinton Matayoshi Emailed me personally and took care of any problems i had. Even after I Received the PC and i had an issue. After receiving no response from the general customer service email, i sent a message directly to Clinton and was taken care of immediately. He was awesome. "

This review was modified by stanthered on March 02 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-27

Good Customer Service and Product!

"I recently bought my second computer from iBuyPower, since I could afford a top tier gaming rig this time around, and I am once again pleased with the service! There was a slight delay in shipping but my sales rep Torey Yamanaka made sure that it was solved and kept me updated on the issue which was a part in high demand. I wasn't too broken up about the shipping issues though considering the shipping was free. I was pleased with Torey's quick replies and efficient service, keep it up! :)

The product itself is amazing and has been able to run every game I've tried on maxed out settings. Loving it! I will definitely be buying from iBuyPower again in the future, if I ever need another PC that is.

Case: 1 x AZZA Photios 250 Gaming Case
LED Fan Lighting: 1 x 3x [Red] 120mm LED Case Fan
Case Lighting: 1 x iBUYPOWER RGB Smart Lighting (Software Controlled LED Lighting Kit) - 3 Smart Lighting Strips - Top of the case + Bottom of the case + Case underglow

Processor: 1 x Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor (4x 4.20GHz/8MB L3 Cache) - Intel® Core™ i7-7700K
Processor Cooling: 1 x Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C + LNC 120mm Liquid Cooler - Low Noise Cable
Memory: 1 x 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-3000 Memory Module - ADATA XPG Z1
Video Card: 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 8GB - MSI ARMOR OC (VR-Ready) - Single Card
Motherboard: 1 x GIGABYTE Z270XP SLI -- 3x PCIe x16, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 6x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 [Intel Optane Ready]
Power Supply: 1 x 750 Watt - Thermaltake SMART SP-750P
Advance Cabling Options: 1 x [White] - Sleeved 24-pin Motherboard + 8-pin CPU + VGA Power Extension Cables (Include Professional Wiring)
M.2/PCI-E SSD Card: 1 x 128GB ADATA SX8000 Series M.2 PCIe NVME SSD -- Read: 2500MB/s; Write: 1100MB/s
Primary Hard Drive: 1 x 3 TB Hard Drive -- 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
Optical Drive: 1 x 24X Super Multi Internal DVD Rewriter Optical Drive - Black
Sound Card: 1 x 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card: 1 x Intel Pro 10/100/1000 Network Card
Operating System: 1 x Windows 10 Home + Office 365 Trial [Free 30-Day !!!] - (64-bit)

This review was modified by guildmastertwo on March 01 2017 09:30:01 PM

Clinton is the man!

"Clinton was very helpful throught my build process. I had to deal with some issues before receiving it, but Clinton handled it without issues. After receiving my rig, the side panel was scratched and the led strip was not working. Tech support hung up on me while dealing with the led strip issue and Clinton apologized to me for it, even tho it was not his fault at all. Clinton handled my scratched side panel issue and even hooked it up with an extra game! My only gripe with my build is that the wiring was a little sloppy for my taste so I cleaned it up myself. Overall great experience and would definitely purchase from them again in the future and hope for Clinton as my sales rep."

This review was modified by krazzzy on March 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

Exelent people

" I got my soninlaw a new desktop for Christmas so he can upgrade from his aging desktop (that is a Alienware that he has seance 2001). Clinton Matayoshi and the people at Ibuypower were the best to work with."

This review was modified by iczer_one1 on March 03 2017 07:45:02 PM

Review

"This was the first i ordered from ibp and i am very satisfied with the customer care. Clinton Matayoshi was very kind and he replied my emails very quickly."

This review was modified by royatz32 on March 01 2017 01:15:02 PM

the fast

"Clinton Matayoshi was my sales rep who helped me process my order. He was helpful and make sure that my order will be out of the warehouse as soon as possible. Highly recommend this guy. 5 star for you brotha"

This review was modified by licoy0012 on March 01 2017 01:15:02 PM

new rig is great

"CLINT was great in helping me through the process of getting my new computer. IBP's customer service is excellent and answered all questions I threw at them with ease. "

This review was modified by joseph_cockrell on March 01 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-24

Torey and Christian have been AMAZING HELP!

"I've had multiple issues with my purchase. From the order taking forever to start to the promotional games not working! But when i called iBuyPower Christian or Torey would pick up! and man oh man they fixed everything in minutes! they were of great help figuring out my issues with my computer tech and software wise.

i really do recommend buying a computer from here ONLY if you live in america though, purchasing a computer from iBp and you live in canada you will suffer. firstly there is tax and DUTY fees that you WILL have to pay for. Secondly it will take FOREVER! (because you are purchasing a computer from a different country ) and Lastly they have amazing products and great customer care :)

This review was modified by MangoKush on February 28 2017 12:15:21 AM

Much Needed Upgrade!

"This desktop was exactly what I needed to upgrade from my 2010 Alienware M15x. Price was unbeatable and received a ton of free peripherals and upgrades! Have had this for about 3 months and it is still running strong. Highly recommend getting the professional cabling done since it makes it look sleek and stylish. If I ever need to buy another PC, I will definitely come back."

This review was modified by bcarrera3 on February 28 2017 12:15:18 AM

Clinton Matayoshi and IBP

"I am absolutely loving my ROG laptop. This thing is incredible. All settings turned to high/ultra and am finally, after over a decade of wanting one, playing PC games. The specials on IBP are great. Clinton helped answer key questions along the way and was extremely helpful and key in my decision to purchase.

I feel confident in my purchase and am happy with the laptop.

This review was modified by rickyesterak on February 28 2017 12:15:14 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.