Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.

great pc great service.

"great pc great service.tory did a great job will order from you again"

good service

"Awesome service and quality computer. Friendly service as well.
Yoej was my sales rep and was very helpful and informative.

Ibuypower computer build

"delivery was prompt, computer build was accurate and stable, no problems, good service from Jeff van as well.

Awesome!

"I love my new Snowblind by far the best computer I have purchased too date!"

2017-05-24

Laptop was stuck in a boot loop and tech support was closed

"When I received my iBuyPower machine and booted it up it asked me about what language I was using, asked for the serial for Windows 10, then asked to connect to my network. At that point, it then rebooted. And did all that again....then rebooted.....and did all that again. It WOULD NOT get past that point. I couldn't call your customer support team because it closes so freaking early. After googling and tearing my hair out I finally decided to just reinstall windows using the restore disc. BUT my laptop didn't have a drive to support the restore disc. So I had to go to my parents house and convert the restore disc to a bootable USB. Then go back home, then reinstall windows, then update drivers, etc, etc, etc.

Instead of easily pulling the machine out of the box and having a blast with it, I spent close to 4 hours setting up the laptop. I don't even know if I have everything on it that should came on it because I never got into windows the way that you had it configured. They say first experiences are everything and based on that I 100% would not recommend iBuyPower to friends or family. How hard would it have been to have a working laptop arrive? Specially since you actually have a step in the configuration/setup of the computer where it says you check for quality. How hard would it be to actually send a bootable usb restore instead of a dvd if the laptop doesn't have a disc drive?! How hard is it to use something like Google Voice or another easy, free, phone forwarding service to provide an all call person some sort of tech support ability. I work in IT at Kroger and we ALWAYS have someone on call because our customers are important to us. It's common sense things like this that absolutely baffle me that a company who is trying to spread by word of mouth would mess up so badly.

2017-05-21

Customized PC From Ibuypower

"Running great out of the box. Maxing Out FFXIV, Dark Souls 3 and Rainbow Six Seige and is quiet. Looks nice too. Diana Garcia at customer service was alot of help."

2017-05-20

Revolt 2 pro

"Diana Garcia was a perfect customer service person! Helped me with every question I had. My Revolt 2 preforms so so good and looks fantastic! This is my second ibuypower pc and I couldn't be happier, thanks ibuypower for the best looking pc on the market!"

2017-05-18

Great Company

"Had a great experience with the company and my purchase and m\the shipping was fast and reliable. The Computer that i got was amazing no problems or issues and really enjoyed my purchase. "

2017-05-18

Best Customer Support!

"The support group responds very quickly to all my questions within a hour (my customer support was Diana Garcia). And they do work with ant requests you have, my story was one of the montiors shipped to me was damaged, still works find, but their is blurr on the top left screen and it affects me thinking everything's gotta look good, so I emailed ibuypower and they could replace it. Me wanting to not to wait to long for shipping all (about 2 weeks) I asked if I can just return it and buy a replacement elsewhere so it can be done quickly and they are able to work with me on this and take back the monitor, reduce my affirm load without making anything complicated. I'm really satisfied with my product from them and how well the support group works with the customer!"

2017-05-17

ASUS Laptop

"Overall experience was decent. I'm loving the new laptop which is replacing my 4.5 year old HP Laptop. Only downside is that I choose rush shipping, however, from the day of purchase to the day it shipped, it took 11 business days. I was refunded the rush charge, but it put a damper on my work since I was without a laptop during that time."

2017-05-16

IBUYPOWER excellency!!

"I'm extremely pumped about getting my new gaming rig this Thursday! IBUYPOWER has an excellent interface for anyone looking to get into today's newest AAA titles! Their customization options were the best I've seen compared to other building sites by a landslide and the best part is you get it at a LOW PRICE! So my overall experience was fantastic and nostalgic because I bought my first gaming pc from IBUYPOWER when I was 19 and I'm 27 now;) One honorable mention is my sales rep Torey Yamanaka! This guy has got serious skills and keeps you informed the whole way. He's been more than helpful and I couldn't be any happier! Thank you IBUYPOWER for the experience once again and now I'm going to enjoy my 2nd rig from you guys. PeaceāœŒ"

2017-05-16

customer service

"Fast customer service response by Diana Garcia. Everything was taken care of the moment I sent in the service request to get my order shipped out asap."

2017-05-15

Customer Service

"Kris D answered my question in a matter of 2 minutes. Really good customer service. "

2017-05-12

Excellent

"My sales rep at iBUYPOWER, Clint Matayoshi, was very helpful with my purchase and was quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the process. "

2017-05-09

Excellent Service

"Andrea Castillo, was very helpful when I needed assistance. Customer is service is important to me and she made the difference. "

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.