Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-03-14

iBUYPOWER Review - Clint Matayoshi

"I had no troubles with my order and any questions I had was dealt with in a timely matter. Clint was instrumental in me not having a nervous breakdown over the holidays! Thanks to Clint and the iBUYPOWER family!"

2017-03-13

Chrisitian rodriguez

"I received my desktop yesterday and i wanted to let you guys know that i am very happy with the build and the way that it was delivered to me. I am much happy to share this with all my friends and very much satisfied on every single step that you guys took to actually build this desktop. I wanted to thank you again once more for all you efforts and the excellent customer satisfaction you have given

2017-03-12

"Feel I get more value for my Dollar through iBuyPower then I ever did with Alienware For the same quality product. Thanks to Clint I received much better customer service as well. Making a payment is fast safe and secure. Great job iBuyPower!"

2017-03-11

YO!

"Great prices, great builds and amazing customer service!"

2017-03-10

The title matches the PC you definitely buy power when you shop with IBUYPOWER!

"I bought my both of my gaming pc's through ibuypower, and my last pc lasted 6 years before i had to upgrade! the pc still runs and functions like it did when i graduated highschool, its just games have grown so much over that time that i needed to upgrade, Professionally built, and high quality is what you get when you shop power, and they do so many sales and deals, that pretty much on any given day you are getting some sort of free item or coupon for $$$$ off, And the customer service is TOP GRADE, Called customer service to help me out with some questions i had, and to receive a Voucher for that free stuff i talked about earlier, And lemme tell you my bro Torey Yamanaka Hooked me up, was Very professional, and totally cool at the same time. I actually wanted to talk longer because he seemed so cool, BUT HE SOLVED MY PROBLEM in like 30 seconds, it was like jimmy johns, FREAKY FAST. so if you want a blazing fast pc, with blazing fast and powerful customer service, look no further than IBUYPOWER."

2017-03-10

Great, friendly, useful, and on time response with help

"Ibuypower what can i say about it, only good things really, like for one customer service is pretty spot on, i had some problems that i need help with and knowin that ibuypower gives you, your very own sales rep to help during and after your order said item. which is awesome in my opinion, the sales rep whos name is Clinton Matayoshi that was task to me help me very quickly by giving good detail instructions on how to get my pc gaming experience back to 100% and besides that great deals and customer service,and i love how to they give out free items when your about to checkout such as a mouse, gaming pad ect...
at the end ibuypower is perfect for the true pc gamer home hub for pc gamers and coustomer service

Amazing customer service

"From the day I was contacted by sales rep
Clinton Matayoshi my experience got better and better .
He emailed me to check if I needed anything or wanted to change anything , gave me a estimated ship date and followed up to make sure I received and was happy with the product.
Every email I sent with was responded to almost instantly with an honest no bs answer. I have dealt with many companies and many inept or uncaring customer service reps and I can say hands down that Clinton is amazing at his job.
I will be contacting him directly in future to help order another pc for my family.

2017-03-10

Torey Yamanaka comes through like a true professional!

"Torey was a pleasure to work with and solved my problem quickly and professionally. I must say, my previous two experiences with iBuyPower were not amazing by any stretch of the imagination. I received a custom built system that was delayed, and upon arrival, didn't power on. To make matters worse, I was told I would receive some redeemable game codes that sadly, never arrived:(

Torey was able to get everything fixed and my last interaction with iBuypower ended on a high note. Sometimes it's the little things. Thanks Torey!

2017-03-08

Best first purchase!

"I've had a great first purchase with Clint Matayoshi. "

2017-03-08

Dedicated service and great product

"This is my third purchase from iBUYPOWER, each time I have purchased the service has gotten better and the products have been amazing. My most recent purchase was taken care of by a gentleman named Clint, I needed the order expedited and he went above and beyond to have my order built and shipped to me immediately. When my items arrived, one item was missing and Clint again went above and beyond to have it shipped out. It's amazing to find a representative who takes the time to make sure the customer is completely taken care of and Clint is one of those people. Throughout the entire process I was kept up to date and whenever I needed his help he was there. Amazing service thank you,"

Awesome PC and experience

"My entire experience with iBuypower and Clinton Matayoshi was great. I highly recommend. Will do business again!"

BEST OF THE BEST

"Clint Matayoshi is the best assistant i know . He is really nice and helpful , always welcome and patient to help you solve all the tough questions. I got some problems with my order before ,and i contacted him then he spent a lot time walk me through it !! thanks you so much Clint Matayoshi! you are the best , am really appreciate your help!"

2017-03-07

I seriously can't believe...

"the quality of the build. It was completely unexpected, but they pulled through. I had a desktop built and had it shipped overseas and was able to boot up with absolutely NO issues. Oh and I can't forget to mention that it was shipped to a FPO (military) address, and have witnessed the way they handle packages. Torey Yamanaka provided great customer service, quickly responding to any questions I had. I give the sales representative a whopping 5 stars.

Thank you iBUYPOWER!

Great Service

"I enjoy the experience. The guy Clinton Matayoshi is very patient and helpful. The product is great, loving it. I can use it to play game and do my work."

2017-03-07

Great PC, Great price, and amazing service!

"After extensive searching online for a custom build PC, I was able to build what I wanted through iBuypower.com and come in under budget! Along with my order came a lot of free upgrades and merchandise. The PC looks amazing inside and out, and I had a blast using the website to put everything together, it was also nice to receive constant updates on the status of my build.
I usually have bad experiences with customer service during and after a purchase, however Torey was very helpful answering some of the questions the I had, Torey also took the time contact me a few times since I have received my PC to make sure everything was going okay! This kind of customer service is almost unheard of in todays market, I am very proud to be an iBuypower customer and will be coming back for a laptop very soon.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.