Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2016-04-19

Great machine, running beautifully.

"Going on 4 years now and this machine is still running like a champ. Very satisfied with it.

Richard Lee, my sales rep, has been a big help too.

This review was modified by DokGMH on April 19 2016 02:55:28 PM

2016-04-19

mike chit is a great rep

"helpful. prompt response. going to try to speed up my order shipment after a part mismatch."

This review was modified by kyxoan on April 19 2016 09:51:24 AM

2016-04-15

March Madness Review

"I spoke to Richard Lee from Customer Support, he was extremely helpful!"

This review was modified by Kezca on April 15 2016 09:36:01 AM

2016-04-15

last a long time

"I had good luck with my purchase and it lasted 7 years but its time to upgrade with a new ibuypower system. Attention Lee"

This review was modified by higgy9 on April 15 2016 09:09:30 AM

2016-04-13

Robert Chen is awesome! SUPER HELPFUL!

"Hey guys, Robert helped me out in the process of buying my computer and answered emails in a timely manner and was very helpful. MSI for life baby. Thanks Robert, love my computer."

2016-04-13

Awesome computer and service!

"The computer was built extremely well and works even better. It was supposed to take a few weeks to get it built and sent but it was done in around a week. Robert Chen was my salesman and he was awesome!! Thanks!"

This review was modified by Bouldery on April 13 2016 08:51:39 PM

Great Customer Service

"Robert Chen did a great job at answering all my questions and making sure we were taken care of."

This review was modified by Emwilliamson38 on April 13 2016 07:43:49 PM

2016-04-13

If things go wrong, it goes very wrong

"Tried to be positive about this whole experience.

The order took a little over a month to arrive to my door. It was probably because the case I ordered was out of stock, which they told me so I picked a different case. I said whatever, it happens. Things get backed up sometimes, I understand. Not the case I wanted exactly, but no biggie.

Ironically, my newly arrived PC came with two dents, with the dent on my side panel being so big that I had to order another one. I said whatever, it happens.

Tried turning on the PC...gets stuck on the motherboard screen. After 2 hours of tech support, we figured out that my SSD drive is broken. What...?

So my order was delayed because of an out of stock case, gets replaced with a defective case, doesn't even start up, and now I'm waiting for the replacement SSD drive to arrive. I have to install the SSD myself, and since it's my SSD drive, I also have to install windows myself also which is gonna take hours. What was the point of me spending all this extra money to get a pre-made computer if I have to do half the work myself?

At the end I tried asking if I can ship it back for a refund, and they told me I have to pay for the shipping. I asked if I can get some reimbursement, and they told me all they can offer are some free games (none of which I want).

The people on the phone are great though. Tech support Mike and Chris(?) were both very helpful and sales rep Mike was also a nice fella.

Update: I left Mike a message for a tracking number after 5 days since it still hasn't shown up, and didn't get a call or e-mail back. So I called customer service today, and apparently they forgot to ship it...and again, there's no real reimbursement for any of this.

This review was modified by North2 on April 21 2016 09:48:58 AM

2016-04-11

Very professional and kind Sales Rep

"I ordered my pc from IBP about 3 weeks ago with a 3 day rush on it, It wasn't being processed very quickly and everytime I would call in to speak with someone I would just straight up told that I have to wait without anyone seeming to care that I needed the computer to get here by a certain date. My assigned sales rep, Mike Chit, went above and beyond and out of his way to help me out. I told him that I needed the computer to arrive before a certain date due to a business trip and he made sure it happened. I could not have asked for a better sales representative than Mike. Even throughout my frustrations that were building up due to the computer not being processed as quickly as I hoped (and paid for), Mike stayed calm and collect with me apologizing on behalf of the company. Mike Chit has stuck by every promise he has made me since day 1 and I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. Mike is the type of guy who I believe has excellent people skills and sticks to his word which is rare these days. I can't compliment the guy enough for his excellent customer service skills. If it wasn't for Mike, I honestly would have canceled my order due to it taking so long when I paid the extra money to have it rushed. I can't thank Mike enough for all he has done to help speed along my order and keep me calm (for a lack of a better word). If given the chance, Mike will bring incredible things to IBP and lots of smiles to happy customers. 5/5 stars easily for the best customer service expert I've ever had the pleasure of working with."

This review was modified by FisherE on April 11 2016 01:37:56 PM

2016-04-11

Hand held Service!

" Michael Montgomery, at ibuypower tech support gave me the best service. I was having problems with my computer. I had to contact him a few times because I really don't know anything about computers.
Michael spent all the time I needed each talk, and was very patient with me. When you don't know anything about computers, problems can be very over whelming. Michael was always courteous and patient with me each time. He made me feel comfortable on the phone and I never felt like he wanted to rush me off the phone.
He seemed like he would spend as much time as I needed to solve the problem. And if he can help someone like me (clueless PC owner) he can help anyone. I have never been more impressed with service over the phone than I was with Michael.
I am so happy there are still people out there like Michael that believe in giving folks great customer service.
He removed the stress from a stressful situation for me. Thank You Michael! And thank you to Phillip Young as well. He helped with my great service as well. I am disabled and was stressed about the problem I was having with my PC. Phillip gave me great service and helped me get in contact with Michael so I could get this sorted out.
Great Service seems to be a thing of the past. But ibuypower is proving that great service can still be done and is being done.
I wanted to be sure I got to brag about my service. It adds value to their product and deserves a shout out.

This review was modified by JimmyJames2k2 on April 11 2016 01:35:42 PM

2016-04-07

Great experience

"I purchased a custom built desktop from ibuypower.com. It took a while to get the computer, but I expected that since it needed to be built. The cost was affordable for the options I got. When I was missing an item in my order, I called up customer service and I talked to Robert. He was super helpful and quick to remedy the situation. I believe the phone call only lasted 60 seconds, which I appreciate."

This review was modified by lkozak01 on April 07 2016 02:18:25 PM

2016-04-07

Amazing customer service

"Mike is the best! Due to sudden time constraint, I needed my computer faster than the predicted delivery date, and Mike was an amazing experience in getting the computer build process sped up! Thanks Mike, you rock!"

This review was modified by A1CJared on April 07 2016 01:53:35 PM

2016-04-05

for the people who are doubtful

"You know, as long as you get Robert, Mike,Steve as your customer service chat dude, you will probably be fine. I read so many bad reviews for the website so i was pretty scared to follow through the actual purchase but yolo. Robert was like a god-send to me, he reassured me and you know what, those bad reviews can go **** themselves. they must have fucked their own computers and jizzed on their hard drives or some **** but as long as you pay for the advanced shipping you are probably fine and nothing will be hurt. My computer runs fine, everything is good. just make sure you dont have lee"

This review was modified by HenryN1 on April 05 2016 08:19:32 AM

2016-04-04

my build someone finished

"Honestly I built a pc before but it was with the help of an old teacher. And now I'm not confident enough in my ability to build it my self so it's good that people like Mike can help me with it "

This review was modified by stalehair66 on April 04 2016 03:18:42 PM

2016-04-04

8GBs Happier

"The computer iBUYPOWER has helped me build is incredible so far. No problems in the ordering or packaging. The only con I would give is that my order came 3 days late and did not include The Division code that I asked for. Despite this setback, everything is working nicely. A thank you to Robert Chen for helping me resolve getting the code for The Division."

This review was modified by Inkanto on April 05 2016 11:23:24 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.