Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-03-30

Better than Best

"Spoke to Richard Lee and his help was more than aweseome! "

This review was modified by G_thing on March 30 2016 04:11:05 PM

2016-03-30

Review

"Very good company if you want a system that runs the most high tech games at the best performance. I am satisfied with my service. Richard Lee was great. "

This review was modified by Tslamdunkw on March 30 2016 03:34:23 PM

2016-03-29

Robert Chen. The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

"So recieveing my pc was a bit of an ordeal to say the least. However Robert Chen made a rather frustrating ordeal much more bearable and actually ended up being an enjoyable experience.

I ordered my pc on 2/18/16, no expedite option or anything just let it come to me when it does. Finally a week or two later building was done and it was boxed up on a friday afternoon right around 5. Figured if it didnt ship friday it would have on Monday. Well nothing Monday... finally called the next Friday, one week after it had been boxed and awaited shipment.

Got through to someone, told me they'd check it out and call me back. Never did.

So Monday I called up and got Robert. Told me he had to check with the supervisor and that he'd promise to call me back the next day. Sure enough he did and informed me the package had been delivered but, I had never recieved it. The delivery company never had me sign, they dropped it on my apartment lobby and left. Robert informed me of how we was going to get everything taken care of. Calling the delivery company, rebuilding the machine and rushing it out to me, etc.

Not only did Robert answer everyone of my probably 2-3 calls a day he patiently answered and updated me on what was going on. And I called a lot. Robert made me feel like I was being prioritized. Which was nice seeing as they have a pretty small team in there in seems like and they have a huge workload. So it was nice to feel taken care of.

I finally recieved the machine today and gave Robert a call to let him know I had recieved it and I honestly felt like he had a bit of excitement for me for finally recieving it. Maybe he was just stoked to not have me blowing him up every other day lmao!

All in all Robert was 10/10 would deal with again I actually reffered a friend to the site based solely on Robert's customer care. Considering all the nonsense I went through I'd say that speaks volumes about Robert's care and attention to the customer.

If you guys do order a PC from ibuypower and you get the confirmation email with Robert's name on it you hit the jackpot!

Thanks again for putting up with the phone calls!

This review was modified by eon1g on March 29 2016 04:57:20 PM

My experience with iBuyPower

"Mike Chit was my personal sales rep and he was patent and respectful. I have had problems with my order but only because of technical problems concerning my bank. I am thankful for the professionalism."

good stuff

"Mike helped sort through some billing issues and was very accommodating for us as a repeat customer. Much appreciated."

This review was modified by davidtglenn on March 28 2016 04:43:08 PM

2016-03-28

Great system, great sellers!

"Lee was great to work with, He went out of his way to help me out when I needed it. The system is fantastic!!!!!"

2016-03-28

"I bought a high end computer from IBuyPower back in Nov 2015. I ultimately had to return it to them 3 separate times in order for it to work properly but I believe it is working now (fingers crossed). However, for the most part, the support staff has been very helpful and considerate.

In particular Robert, Chris, Mike, and Steve were the best to work with. They took a real personal interest in my situation and went above and beyond to make sure the situation and everything worked out. When I had further questions and concerns, Robert in particular made sure I was taken care of. Steve also went above and beyond in making sure my computer was sent out promptly.

While the technical side of the computer was frustrating with it constantly having to be sent back, the support staff, in particular Robert and Steve were extremely helpful. Even the Computer Tech help were very friendly and helpful with prompt confirmation of what the issues was and no "dodging of the bullet" but humble realization that the computer need to be sent back to be fixed.

This review was modified by M1212 on March 28 2016 10:05:57 AM

2016-03-25

Ibuypowerpc more like Ibuymorefromthee: story of prince charming named MIKE!

"I had some problems with my new pc's condition on arrival. It was scratched up along with some of the goodies that came with it. I was directed to talk to one of Ibuypower's support, named Mike, and he was so kind and nice! Very helpful and made me feel in good hands. Got me a new piece to replace with the scratches on the pc with a smile and all! "

This review was modified by Walkthroughmygame on March 25 2016 03:38:30 PM

2016-03-24

Very Pleasant and very energetic to help in a timely matter

"Even though i was in call waiting for an available representative for about 10 minutes (did not bother me at all since i was calling later in the day i knew it could take a little bit) but Mike came on and was very professional and help me out in a very timely matter, probably not even 5 minutes. Asking how i was enjoying my new PC was a good personal touch and a quick conversation about it sit well with me. Makes me feel like im not just some customer with a problem, hes actually caring about my purchase"

This review was modified by jayrom on March 24 2016 03:37:38 PM

2016-03-24

Mike in customer service was excellent

"I called to inquire on the time expectation of my recent purchase delivery. Mike went above and beyond the call of duty. Profession, courteous, friendly, helpful, and speedy. Give that man a raise. Thank you Mike for the awesome customer service. I don't know if my first review went through; So, I wanted to make SURE I did it again just because I really think Mike deserves credit for a job well done. "

This review was modified by Aceclay7 on March 24 2016 03:36:25 PM

Great Customer Service

"Mike helped me place and review my Order of the MSI GS60 Ghost laptop. I am very happy with the service I received. Very polite, and extremely prompt to respond to any questions I had along the way. Very well done!"

This review was modified by ak.jberry on March 24 2016 12:52:37 PM

iBUYPOWER.COM! The best!

"Received a great deal on a PC build along with a bunch of great peripherals for the St.Patty's day sale, along with a free motherboard upgrade when the one advertised had been discontinued. Amazing service from Mike who was a great customer service agent. "

This review was modified by john_kelsey on March 24 2016 09:46:36 AM

Robert was my hero

"My main m,an Robert hooked me up. There was a little shipping problem with a game and they replaced it with a better one thanks"

This review was modified by BEN1026505 on March 23 2016 04:05:37 PM

Total Package

"From beginning until today, and I'm sure for a long time, I have been impressed and 100% satisfied with my purchase. From the design process, to the personalized agent assigned my order,all the way through my small issues that i couldn't solve alone, Mr. Chen assisted my through the entire process."

This review was modified by kanen22 on March 23 2016 03:15:36 PM

Great computer

"Overall great purchase! Great system.....worked great for six years.....spoke to Lee."

This review was modified by Spheise on March 23 2016 02:41:56 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.