Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

My Valkyrie flew to Valhalla and it was glorious

"I had bought my laptop around 5 years ago and decided I needed an upgrade. I really liked my old unit so decided to come back and order one from ibuypower again. Attn: Lee"

This review was modified by Traendatrish on June 21 2016 03:21:02 PM

2016-06-21

"Just got off the phone with customer service and Mike C. was AWESOME! He answered all my questions and finished what the previous CSR did not."

This review was modified by jlee0285 on June 21 2016 03:10:11 PM

2016-06-21

"kalman letrich, I bought a computer for my son , best dam computer ive ever used or seen , had a small issue with the keyboard called mike c. he took care of me right away . I recommend I buy power and will be using again in future . thanks again mike"

This review was modified by kalzan on June 21 2016 11:43:58 AM

5 Star Customer Service

"I called twice. Once to change my order slightly the next was because I forgot the rush service. Mike C was extremely cordial and helpful. Not only did he change it all the way I wanted it, but was also super fast about everything.

I don't know if you can request him as your rep, but if you can I would highly recommend him.

Thanks again Mike C!

This review was modified by arathmis on June 21 2016 11:35:38 AM

2016-06-17

Takes a Beating

"I am not kind to my computers. And this compute has lasted me a solid 6 years.

attention Lee

This review was modified by Booberry7734 on June 17 2016 03:15:59 PM

2016-06-17

New System for the wife

"Attn: Lee
I bought this system to give my wife a new gaming PC. This is the 3rd system that I've bought from ibuypower and couldn't be happier.

This review was modified by Doubleshot1122 on June 17 2016 10:07:07 AM

2016-06-16

Very well-rounded company.

"I have used iBUYPOWER's services twice now and have been very satisfied with their products. I now recommend it to any friends or family in need of a strong, fairly priced PC. They even went as far as reaching out to me to show their appreciation of me as a customer. You just don't receive that quality of one on one Customer Service anymore. Thank you for reaching out to me Lee, I am more than happy to show my appreciation."

This review was modified by stf55 on June 16 2016 03:01:12 PM

2016-06-16

Mike C. Deserves a Promotion!

"Mike C. was my customer service representative and he was fantastic! I couldn't believe how helpful he was. He absolutely was professional and helped me with my issue. Kudos to ibuypower for hiring a terrific guy who is knowledgeable and helpful."

This review was modified by JohnJOhnson12 on June 16 2016 02:57:36 PM

2016-06-15

A Positive Experience!

"I've ordered a couple of systems from IBuyPower (IBP) over the years, and so far I've had a positive experience, both during the shipping process and with the quality of the products themselves upon arrival. Though I myself have not had any issues, I do appreciate that the customer service seems to have taken a step upwards since I ordered my last computer from IBP three years ago. Richard Lee, the sales representative who is working with me now that I've placed my order, reached out with an email detailing his role in making sure I have a satisfactory ordering experience. Like I said, I personally haven't had any issues ordering from IBP in the past despite a lack of communication during the ordering process, but I appreciate the extra effort being put forth by the company and its employees. Cheers, Mr. Lee."

This review was modified by clobky on June 15 2016 03:23:54 PM

2016-06-09

Tech Support is Super Awesome!

"NewEgg delivered my new IBuyPower box. Got it all open and connected up according to the quick start instructions. I wasn't getting a signal to the monitor so I emailed tech support and we were able to fix the issue in a matter of hours. Thanks Lark Myers for your help!"

This review was modified by nemesissy on June 09 2016 01:22:16 PM

2016-06-08

Great selection, interface, service and prices.

"Richard Lee was my contact with the company, very helpful and quick to respond.
Love the selection and the interface.
Will definitely use them again.

This review was modified by mistachristufa on June 08 2016 12:41:07 PM

2016-06-08

Second Round with IBUYPOWER

"This is my second time buying from IBUYPOWER and Absolutely loved the service once again. My first computer is still running great so I decided to get a laptop through them as well. Richard Lee was prompt and extremely helpful answering any questions I had and sorting out any issues or concerns."

This review was modified by cmcauliffe on June 08 2016 11:33:27 AM

2016-06-02

Best Pc ever

"I got this PC 4 years ago and it has worked perfectly since the day I bought it. It runs smoothly, and I've been able to run any game ultra. Thanks Ibuypower for quite the machine!

I was helped by Lee from Ibuypower, he was very professional and did a great job in helping me understand shipping and wait times for my machine. Definitely would work with him again!

2016-06-01

IBUYPOWER laptop

"Wonderful laptop. Great performance, longevity, and durability. 10/10 great buy. attn richard lee"

This review was modified by alexuraine on June 01 2016 10:58:34 AM

2016-06-01

IbuyPower review

"Always good deals happening on their page. Systems work well for years. Never had any problems. Great working with Lee."

This review was modified by Palawharu23 on June 01 2016 10:22:01 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.