Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-10-04

The new standard in customer support!

"Brad G went above and beyond in supporting me with my tech issue. I called ready to ship my computer off, which would have taken weeks as well as the cost of shipping, when Brad G decided to take his time to take me through the steps in trouble shooting my issue. He was able to help me get it booted up and resolve the issue I had been having for a month! "

2016-10-01

Troublesome product, great customer service from a decade long customer

"I purchased a very powerful and complex [$6,500]desktop for use in photographic and video processing.

I have purchased several machines from this company and had very little problem with any of them.

This machine was different,it came boot problems and even a return to the company did not resolve the boot problems.

I was so frustrated that I was considering selling the machine off for parts. Furthermore I was planning to boycott this company for any further purchases.

Then I luckily was put in touch with Mike Montgomery who is the best tech support man I ever worked with. He worked with me patiently and and together we found some very subtle problems. Now the desktop is working perfectly.

Thanks to Mike Montgomery I now have a very powerful desktop that I am happy with and this company will be receiving new orders from me as long as Mike is around.

2016-09-30

*le gasp!* phenomenal.

"What can I honestly say? Mike, Lark, and Phillip from your team were just absolutely stunning in their dedication to help me. They understood everything I was asking and outlined all steps that they took to assist in my problem. I know there are some names I'm forgetting and I'm terribly sorry, but I appreciate all of you for your hard work and not just on my project but everyones. Mike was incredibly helpful to try and troubleshoot problems before getting me set up to mail it back to the company for repair. I don't know the name of my tech who worked on my comp, but thank you so much too!! Customer service was off the charts amazing each time I had to call. Kind and friendly service each time. Lark was extremely helpful in getting me in touch with Phillip who handled my second dilemma perfectly. 10 stars, more then that if given the option. Thank you all again so much!!!"

This review was modified by Novastar89 on September 30 2016 05:41:06 PM

2016-09-29

amazing assistance from customer service and repairs.

"I received my PC faulty and dealt with the problem for a while, but after coming back from a week long vacation my PC had completely broken.
I have the i7-5820k prebuilt IBP PC. And it has been a great purchase so far, other than these minor problems! :)
But as it comes with warranty I had NO issues with sending it back in for repairs! I was a little bit worried it would take a while for it to return to me, but I had excellent customer service to keep me updated and happy with the progress of my repairs.

At first I was dismayed at the service, because I wasn't really getting a response but then my man Phillip came in and took charge, kept a constant flow of information to me so I was content with the progress. He even upgraded the shipping back to me so I would get my computer back as soon as possible.
The repairs took longer as well because the parts that they needed to complete repairs were out of stock and had to be back ordered. But overall, fantastic service and it is definitely reassuring to know you have a warranty to cover the possible damages your computer might end up having!

This review was modified by bluefkin on September 29 2016 10:05:24 AM

2016-09-29

Phillip Young did a great job!

"I wanted to pass along a compliment regarding an extraordinary service representative at IBuypower. His name is Phillip Young and he did a great job helping me over the phone. I wan to also mention his supervisor Richard Lee who's fostering a great team.

I had a bunch of questions about my older IBuypower PC and I needed some help getting a DVD to reinstall my operating system. He handled my call like a real pro and instantly endeared me to the company. I am an older guy that likes gaming and I am sure that I needed a little extra explanation. He made me feel very comfortable asking questions and relayed the information in a very personable, friendly way. I was so impressed and thankful that I asked him for his supervisor's email so I could let him know how he was doing. His combination of technical expertise and kind demeanor represented the company very well. Based on this customer service, I instantly decided that I would purchase my next PC from IBuypower. Afterward, I contacted Richard Lee who was very responsive and friendly and thanked him for putting together such a great team.

Thank you for for being uniquely loyal to your customers.

Nathan R.

This review was modified by Richmondnj on September 29 2016 08:08:03 AM

2016-09-28

"I was sent this survey by Richard Lee "

This review was modified by Chrisgone on September 28 2016 08:57:47 AM

2016-09-27

attention Lee

"I was very satisfied with my tower and will be purchasing a laptop in the future."

This review was modified by Review06 on September 27 2016 08:51:48 AM

2016-09-26

Gaming laptop for optoelectronic device design optimization

"Purchasing role: I am purchasing this laptop for myself, for personal and work use.

Last order date: Prior to ordering this machine, I have been using a Valkyrie CZ-17 that I purchased on 11/10/2012; see order number 7E3CBR.

Order confirmation number: The order number for the current purchase is C24CSZ.

Comments: Please see that this review is given to Lee. I have bought two iBuyPower laptops prior to purchasing this one. I originally used them for gaming, and while I do not game too much these days, I have found that the specs that make for a powerful gaming laptop also make the laptop very powerful for design optimization simulations that I perform for my job. I used my Valkyrie CZ-17 to optimize the optoelectronic performance of various material systems that I work on for my job, as my gaming laptop could complete the tasks significantly faster than other, weaker performing computers. As an example, some of the most comprehensive simulations would take the Valkyrie ~10 hours running two instances of MATLAB at the same time, making them just short enough that they could be done overnight. Running the code on other machines often ran them so hard that they could not complete the simulation in a practical time frame, or often times not at all.

This review was modified by Preston337 on September 26 2016 04:15:05 PM

2016-09-23

Awesome customer service rep (Kristopher Dickson) saves the day!

"I was very excited to receive my first new desktop in 14 years. Unfortunately I immediately had difficulty with the monitor hook up as there was a connector on the back that fit my monitor but that didn't connect to my video card so my old monitor would not work without an adapter. I decided to use my smart TV instead, at least for the time being. Then I had issues hooking up to the internet, I tried for days to fix this on my own, even called and discussed the situation with my internet company in case it was something I was doing wrong. But no, I had to call customer service back - not something I was looking forward to since the first person I talked to (about the monitor issue) was quite...brusque. (I'd like to say snippy but that may be overstating it a bit). At any rate talked to Kris today and he was beyond patient and helpful. He determined right away that I was missing the appropriate driver and walked me thru the process of getting it on my other computer and transferring it to the new one. Thru this was I having cell phone issues and he called me back every time we got disconnected. Kris is the hero in my book as I can now use my computer as it was intended and he was really patient and not the least bit patronizing. Gold star for Kris as he was the one who made me happy with my purchase!

The computer itself is an awesome and very inexpensive gaming computer, cost me less than the new video card and power supply I need for the old computer!

2016-09-21

Superb Job

"Jeff Van gave me a stellar support session, answered all the questions i had and lead me to the resources i needed to accomplish what i wanted "

2016-09-16

Ignorant PC buyer here

"Was buying my very first gaming PC and was nervous about a lot of the aspects involved in making one, parts, cases, motherboards, video cards, processors? I didn't know the first place to look, thankfully the website has quite a few avenues to assist people in finding what they're looking for. I started with a customizable model and started adding parts to bring its price to what I desired. That wasn't enough for me though, after piecing together the exact rig I wanted, I made sure to call their support line to insure that what I had was what I wanted. The man I talked to was extremely helpful and patient with me.

2016-09-14

Kris is totally AWESOME!!

"Kris helped us on two different calls today with three issues we were having on our newly delivered rig. He was patient and thorough as well as professional and extremely knowledgeable. All three of our issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. We appreciate his customer support and service as well as his understanding of our particular issues. He is an A++ in a world where customer service is typically lacking. We are grateful for his assistance and would definitely buy from you again. Additionally, we are very satisfied with the product and process. Thank you very much Kris!"

This review was modified by CodyandAlex on September 14 2016 04:11:19 PM

I Buy Power Computer

"Spoke with Lee. Our family has purchased 5 Ibuy Power computer products in the past. Since it became time to present my son with a nice birthday gift, and he needed a new computer, it was only logical that we come to you first and buy again."

Great Tech Support

"My new PC was having a lot of issues out of the gate, I contacted tech support and got quick responses and a solution to the issue, Lark Myers was extremely helpful and very friendly. I'm highly satisfied with my experience with ibuypower so far."

This review was modified by ABSturgeon on September 12 2016 02:53:37 PM

Awesome and quick help!

"I was on the phone a few times with Francisco Montano for my computer problems and even though I had no idea what I was looking at most of the time, he walked me through it easily. Francisco was extremely patient and explained things in a way I could mostly understand. This was a 10/10 IT experience and I'm glad he could help me while keeping such a positive attitude. Thanks!!"

This review was modified by hjones28 on September 12 2016 12:03:14 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.