• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"Great Company! Website was easy to use to customize my order to my needs. The staff was very flexible to help me with any special issues. Mr. Desktop was expertly constructed and worked without a hitch. An amazing product from an amazing company. "

"This is my 2nd purchase from iBUYPOWER.COM. They provide the top quality components I would use if I were building my PC from scratch, yet they provide prices that I can't beat the price by buying the components myself. On top of that, they provide assembly and testing that you won't get building your own.

ATTN: Lee

"I use this computer for gaming and it is absolutely awesome. Has a very fast fps. Attn: Lee"

"This laptop was the 3rd computer I've purchased from IBP. I've had no issues and the laptop is still running well even after a 6 month overseas deployment with the military. I have zero complaints. Lee was my customer service Rep and was very helpful in quickly confirming all of my order details."

"I had a very good expirience from iBUYPOWER and from the sales representative Robert Chen he helped me with all my questions and did an amazing job."

"100% SATISFIED! Top quality. I highly recommend iBUYPOWER.COM to all my friends."

"Mike is dope. helped me out a lot about getting to know my customized computer. would buy from again."

"Great service, thorough packaging and helpful support from Bradley Freeman."

"Hi my name is Jonathan Turner. I recently bought a desktop from you guys sometime last year and am so happy with the product you guys built it for all my needs and the only problem I had was was with the operating systems. I recently spoke to a woman named Pauline about my problems and she has done everything in her power to assist me and i am very happy to know you guys have a supporting customer service. Thank you "

"Good price, easy configurator, delivered as expected and works as expected. Very happy."

"iBuyPower is an amazing site and their products are even better.I got an amazing pc that has yet to disappoint me in the slightest.I got to talk with Robert Chen from iBuyPower and he was an amazing help with answering any questions I had.Easily made me rate customer service 5 star.I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from them again."

" I was extremely pleased with the IBUYPOWER.com sales representative Mike, I would have been completely lost when trying to order my computer without him. He did what was not only best for the company but what was best for the customer. As a courtesy to the customer, Mike expedited the shipping process for me which I greatly appreciate. This customer service representative definitely deserves recognition for outstanding attention to his job."

"As far as pricing and customization IBUYPOWER is hands down the best resource for your advanced computing needs. ATTN Lee

"I recently ordered a computer from IBUYPOWER. After quite a while I did not see any progress on th order. I called and spoke to Mike in customer service. He informed me that my system had been done for a week already. He was apologetic, offered me a free game and personally ensured that my will call the next day went smoothly. Overall, a good experience."

"Attention Lee

IBUYPOWER.com is simply the best. I've purchased 2 computers from them and they are extremely profesional and helpful. The computers are as good as it gets. Very well made, they work fantastic of course and they look great. All the wiring is done perfectly, there is no better place to buy a computer. I've heard horror stories from friends using other sites and then i refer them to IBUYPOWER and they are always happy. Dont buy from anywhere else, you will regret it.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.