Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.

Not as promised

"I have not received what was supposed to come with my order. Today i just noticed that my PC was not loaded with 64 bit Microsoft Windows as was ordered. I have a 32 bit Microsoft 10 basic with now windows access. I contacted the sales rep Clinton who was supposed to help me with my order but he has not responded to me. My computer did not come with a windows key or any supporting documents for Windows 10. Also, my pc was supposed to come with $200 rebate which was not provided and when I emailed Clinton to find out about how to redeem my rebate he also never responded. The order also took several weeks past the promise delivery date from the day that i ordered. I contacted Clinton in the early stages and was told it was delayed due to large amounts of orders. Horrible experience. This was my second order from iBUYPOWER and i will not be ordering another one from the. Worst customer service and worst shopping experience i may have ever had to deal with. "

2017-04-11

Kris is the Man, absolutely huge.

"The MSI GT72VR I bought from you folks a couple of months ago crashed a couple of days ago and I was dreading sending it back to you folks. Kris saved the day, this guy is a genius, he deserves a raise and a promotion.

Thanks again folks, especially Kris Dickson.
Chester

Revolt 2 Pro

"The machine is amazing. Had a bit of trouble with Windows license, but support cleared it right up. This is one extremely nice little gaming machine. I am able to run absolutely everything i play in ultimate settings."

Great service

"Never failed to answer a question I ad about the product and it got here in just a week after I ordered. 10/10"

2017-04-10

Helpful Customer Support (Diana)

"I spoke to Diana Garcia and she was very helpful and polite."

2017-04-10

Disaster saved by good CS agent

"This is a story about some of the worst high-priority rush shipping and associated communication I have ever seen, but is mostly a story about Torey, who turned a nearly-cancelled order into a satisfied customer.

I ordered a PC from IBUYPOWER on the 2nd, with extreme rush shipping as I needed it to arrive in time to be set up for a significant Monday show (so, by the weekend). With next-day processing and two-day shipping, I should have received the PC I ordered on a Sunday by Thursday, shipped on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, having heard nothing, I call in to discover that a part was backordered and that if I cancel that part, it should still ship out that day. I do so, receive no shipping update, call back that evening and get a standard "well it might still ship out but if not today definitely tomorrow" nonanswer.

On Thursday, the day I *should* have received the computer, I still haven't gotten shipping information, speak again on the phone to yet another agent who assures me that it "should" ship out today, but that it was *still building*. Yes, that's a computer that should have been shipped on Tuesday, still being built two days later. By 5pm Thursday I have no tracking information, and am ready to cancel my order while I still have time to drive to Fry's and build the machine myself.

Here's where Torey comes in. Rather than giving me more "shoulds", Torey did everything in his power to ensure that I would have the computer in time to set it up before Monday, and followed up with a Friday morning call to make sure everything was happening. When I still didn't have tracking information by Friday afternoon, Torey personally went and got tracking information, and made sure I had my computer before noon on Saturday, giving me time to set it up and have it ready for Monday's show.

iBUYPOWER-- fix your processing, shipping, and proactive communication; they are garbage. That having been said, give credit to Torey for turning a nearly-cancelled order into a satisfied customer. Torey represents the only reason my order wasn't cancelled.

2017-04-07

Customer service made the difference on this sale

"I ordered a top-of-the line gaming PC (i7, 16GB, 1080GTX). Initially, there was a problem with the order (it turns out that one of the components was back-ordered). I wasn't happy at first, because I didn't have the new PC in-hand. But I worked with my sales rep, Torey, and Torey went above and beyond the level of service you usually experience. In the end, he walked my order through the build process and took personal care to make sure it was expedited (once the back-ordered part arrived).

To anyone considering a purchase from iBuyPower, I'd recommend them. I'd also recommend that you take advantage of one of their rush order levels--something I didn't know about when I made the purchase. If you're on the page that lets you build out the PC, specifying each component, you can add-to-cart and check out at the bottom of the page. However, you can also click through to a couple of more pages of options (software, mice, accessories, and so on). Once you get to the bottom of the 3rd page, there are a couple of rush order options. Yes, it costs extra, but I would've gladly paid this had I known the option existed (iBuyPower: consider putting this option on the 1st, not the 3rd page).

Anyway, iBuyPower and my sales rep Torey ended up doing a great job on my behalf. As soon as bonus time rolls around, I'll be back for another gaming PC.

2017-04-06

Excellent person to person customer service. Minor issue with the build.

"We had an issue with a delay in our order. There was no response by the automatic service detailing what stage our system was in after about a week so we called the number on the original mail sent. The customer service people we spoke to were extremely helpful in detailing why our order was being delayed, in helping us change our order slightly to avoid the delay caused by our choices in hardware, and expediting our order due to the delay. Everything went excellent, we got our rig and it works excellent.

The DVD drive arrived out of place and missing some hardware to keep it in place. It was simple enough to fix but should have been correct out of the box.

Great custom builder!

"I have been buying from Dell, HP, etc. in more recent years. After checking out a few Reddit forums I decided to check out iBUYPOWER for my next development / gaming rig. It was my first time using an online configurator in quite awhile, but Diana Garcia answered my questions quickly and the process went smoothly. So far so good on the machine....No regrets! "

Makes Buying a PC So Much Easier

"Going through the motions of buying my computer and how great the shipping makes me glad I chose IBuyPower for someone like me who can't have the time or patience as of now to buy all of the parts separately."

2017-04-05

The case of the missing drivers

"I had finally gotten around to repairing my PC after about a year and just when I thought I was done it turns out I still had to install network adapter drivers. I searched the internet relentlessly for days and found nothing. I had emailed IBP's customer service and in about ten minutes I had a response from one of the associates with a link to the necessary drivers! Thank you Brad G! "

2017-04-03

Support is great! Good job, Diana!

"Diana helped resolved my issues efficiently through email and phone correspondence. We had to change out motherboards, remove a couple components, and was promptly and safely delivered. Will most likely purchase from iBuyPower again."

2017-04-02

Clinton Matayoshi

"Clinton Matayoshi was very professional and provided great service."

2017-03-30

Diana was cool

"The title says it all bro"

2017-03-30

Top Notch!!

"This computer is A beast......awesome customer service, Diana Garcia A big shout out to you for helping me on every question I had, and for keeping me up to date, Quality of my build is top notch, nothing more I can say, Thank you."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.