• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

"I really like my ibuypower pc. I only had 1 problem with it, and when i got it the top fan on the case wasn't working, with further inspection, the fan cable must of wiggled out a little bit while it was being shipped. That is the only thing i thought was a little flaw, but nothingt major. Over all its a really good pc, and its not noise at all like i thought it would be. "

"Was really friendly and helpful in setting up my new laptop. Laptop came after just a few days after ordering online. Great after sale customer service. Highly recommended to use IBUYPOWER."

"Purchased a Revolt system for my girlfriend. The system did have some issues at first, graphics kept going fubar. Sent back and gfx card replaced, issues still occurring. Sent back one further time, and they replaced CPU, mobo gfx card and PSU, Has worked like a dream ever since, Bad parts are always a possibility, seems like I got the entire quota for the month. "

"I bought an awesome IBUYPOWER from a local Fry's store here in Georgia. Has an FX 4300 CPU 8GB of RAM 1TB HD and has a R7-250 Radeon graphics card. It says a gaming PC and so far everything I play I can play on max settings! This is the best prebuilt PC EVER!"

"Every thing was an is GREAT with our order and Robert was the greatest Rep that i could have asked for FAST and, RESPECTFUL. We look to dealing with this Co. and Robert again we have put our systems to the ringer for about 3 weeks now just to make sure we are happy an, wee are..."

"I was very please with the feedback I have received from Pauline. She has answered all my questions, and in a very timely manner too. I am very happy with my purchase from IBUYPOWER, I absolutely love my laptop and I will gladly recomend iBUYPOWER to my friends and will buy from you guys again. Thank you for your time."

"Brad Grimes did an AMAZING job!"

"This site is amazingly simple, easy to use, and just overall a great site.
Their products, perfect. I'm amazing I got such an amazing deal for such a good price.
The people working at iBUYPOWER are seriously some professionals.

"This site is amazingly simple, easy to use, and just overall a great site.
The people working at iBUYPOWER are seriously some professionals.

"Great customer service from Richard Lee! Thanks for being patient!"

"The site has a great selection of materials with some very affordable customization options. I think i payed about $250 more than if I built it myself but with warranties and no work on my part besides placing the order it was well worth it. Customer service was prompt and eager to respond to questions and concerns. The sales rep assigned to me was Mr. Chen, Robert who saw to it my PC was built and even provided a case upgrade due to spacing issues caused by a 295x2 gpu."

"The sales representative (Pauline Khuu) was amazing. She really took care of my order. I felt quite comfortable with her due diligence.

However, the tech team was not up to her level. I understand it is my responsibility to pick selections that are physically possible to be assembled. However, my computer kept getting rejected because of space constraints multiple times, which delayed my order repeatedly. I would try to get the tech team to try to find all of the problems first, instead of piece meal onesy twosy sort of things. Getting told my computer was getting delayed because of space constraints 3 separate times was a bit annoying.

"Honestly, if you aren't going to build a rig yourself (by hand) then you should go to IBP. They have a wide variety of computers to choose from, and then from there a dizzying list of parts you can have put in, including a handful of cosmetic add-ons like in-case lights (for the showboat) and case engravings (for that special someone).
The best part has to be the sales, there's a sale every day it feels like. IBP will hold a sale for darn near any fathomable holiday (at least the ones celebrated here in the U.S. from what I've seen) and then some! I saved around $350 on a computer tagged at around $1400 and got some nice upgrades for free.
In my brief encounters with their customer service department (I didn't have any problems during the purchase and delivery so I didn't need to contact them but once, and that was to say thanks) I found them kind and courteous. A quick shout out to Robert Chen, thanks again pal!
Ignore the horror stories, IBP is your best bet for hands off custom rigs.
Oh and one last note, try to get busy during the wait for it to deliver, it takes time (around 2-3 weeks for me) for it to be built and packaged and sent off and to arrive, so make sure you're occupied so that wait doesn't kill you! It is definitely worth it, though.

"Hello,
I was having an issue with my IBUYPOWER pc that I had just bought (cooling fan making a horrible clicking noise), and I contacted customer support and spoke with Lark Myers. Before I called in, I was extremely frustrated that my brand new pc had this defect, and when speaking with this customer service rep, I was instantly relieved. She was extremely helpful, polite, and knew exactly what to do. After a bunch of runaround beforehand, I was 100% confident that my issue was resolved. She e-mailed me a link to have the part replaced and there was no confusion as to what to do on my end. It was a very pleasant experience.

"I bought my first Ibuypower through walmart. Unlike many off the shelf computers this came with the OS software. Over the years I upgraded the HDD, RAM, video card, the well designed and built system made this a breeze. When the first Hdd crashed due to massive use having the original install software made it a snap to put everything back. This computer has exceeded every hope I had. I just bought my second computer through Ibuypower. My contact with Lee from the sales staff has been amazing. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a great custom computer."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.