• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"I m extremely satisfied with ibuypower, first of all, they helped me pick parts for my build, then they were kind enough to help me through the purchasing process. I got help from Robert Chen, he is an amazing costumer representative. I picked out my build on tuesday, and got my computer 1 week later, next tuesday. 5146 is Robert Chen's extension. Pick ibuypower for sure !!!"

"Richard Lee was an amazing help despite difficulties in the order conformation process and was incredibly professional in all matters during my purchase. I have been hugely impressed in the customer service so far."

"Robert did helped me a great deal when I was having issues with the shipping. Great guy!"

"Great service! Very happy with computer so far. Got a heck of a deal and will buy from them again. Robert was attentive to my emails and was able to upgrade order after build process had started."

"Gerso was a great help and offered fantastic service as well as very courteous and patient with me."

"Well, if you are looking to get rebates, think again! I sent in all the information within a week after receiving my computer, and then they told me that my rebate information didn't get sent in in time. Must be nice for a company to just be able to say they didn't receive it to save $200. They asked me for proof I sent it on time. Seriously? I've never had a company try to screw me out of a rebate before. I put the information in my envelopes, put a regular stamp on it, and then I put it in the mailbox. Was I supposed to take a picture of my hand putting the envelopes in the mailbox? I will never order from a shady company like this and will deter everyone I can from a company like this. Thanks for nothing."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

ibuypowerpc, iBUYPOWER.COM rep has responded

“Thank you Roysbro for taking the time to share your feedback. We at Ibuypower always appreciate any form of feedback from our customers. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced. We understand that you claim you sent it in right away however, we explained that the post marked date on the envelope you sent in was 2 weeks after the rebates had expired. We can appreciate your response to that was that for whatever reason the USPS took it from the mailbox and sat on it for 3 weeks before deciding to postmark it and mail it for you however that didn’t really make any sense to us. We were still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after that explanation and we simply asked if you had any proof whatsoever to counter every shred of evidence that we received from you. Most of the rebates you sent in were from the individual component manufacturers, i.e, LG, ADATA and NZXT and not from ibuypower directly so the checks would not even have come from our company accounts. We could have helped you plead with the individual manufacturers simply explaining to them that our valued customers simply got caught up with life and sent in the rebates late. We sincerely apologize about your situation however we cannot succumb to your blackmail of “I don’t care what happened either send me my money or I will blast your company all over the web.””

"After looking at several places online to buy a pre-built computer i settled on iBuyPower for the ratings alone and i have to say i was not disappointed. Robert Chen was my service rep and he was beyond outstanding. Every step of the way he kept me informed and answered all of my many (many!) questions with speed. I will definitely utilize them again in a few years when i need to upgrade my PC. "

"Quality was great and service was awesome. Customer service (Pauline Khuu) was easy to talk to and fast on taking care of my needs. Not much to say except good things all around."

"The PC that I got from ibuypower.com seems to be running excellently so far, aside from a few clicks and chings coming from inside the tower on occasion that I hope are not serious, it is rare though. Other than that this is an amazing piece of machinery that I love having and using in my everyday life. This includes work as well as gaming of all magnitudes. As for the customer serves that was provided by Robert I want to thank him for being a really nice guy and answering my questions and even fixing one of my mistakes when I ordered the wrong keyboard but he was so on top of things he had the keyboard changed to the one I had wanted within the hour and that impressed me a lot, not only because of the time frame but because it was even possible to do that. The actual package itself arrived on different days which threw me off a bit, the monitor on one day and the tower and various other parts the next day. I'm sure that it was the shipping company and not ibuypower for this one though so it's no big deal. I did appreciate how on the ibuypower site there were updates that would happen as my pc progressed through it's building stages and that was interesting to watch along with the email updates I would receive about my build, very convenient and much appreciated. For such great service I want to thank ibuypower again and a super thanks and appreciation to Robert for the great service."

"I wanted to get a speed laptop for gaming. After studying products and prices from many websites, I decided to go with iBuypower laptop since they are the cheapest gaming laptop seller with a freedom of customization. The process was easy and they keep giving me updates. I did not talk a lot with my rep. Robert since i'm not confused with anything, but when I asked some questions he was nice and give me clear answer. Even though I bought the cheapest 15" laptop it was blazing fast. It was a great deal. Only thing I don't like is it take quite some time to get a product, which I think is my own problem :D"

"I've been going exclusively with iBUYPOWER computers for the last 4 years. I've purchased 4 in total, and all are still up and running just fine. I even purchased one for my brother as a graduation gift. The sales & support team from iBUYPOWER is top notch. In my recent purchase, I was immediately greeted by Lee who introduced himself and explained how the building and shipping process would work. He gave me his direct contact information and has already responded to my queries promptly and professionally.

Thanks iBP!

"He said that if I was going to build a desktop, build a desktop through ibuypower. I spoke to lee"

"i bought a pc from you guys about 2 years ago and was very happy with it so im going with you guys again. i dont know the exact date i bought it but i ordered my second pc from you on 07/31/24. my role in the purchase is that i bought it for myself. i spoke to Lee."

"Robert as iBuybuypower has great service! All went smooth. Great stuff."

"This is my second Gaming computer purchase :) Very happy with the product and support received."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.