Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

Best customer service ever

"My representative was the best cisomers service guy ive ever dealt with fast response time and super polite made my experience 100% better my rep was Clinton matayoshi"

This review was modified by Brenda123 on February 10 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-02-08

One of the best experiences with customer service I've ever had!

"Every step of the way I'd get a quick response. I sent plenty of emails to my rep "Clinton Matayoshi" helped me with everything right away ( Thanks man ). ( Even if i was a little annoying lol ). I couldn't be any happier with my purchase and I'm sure if i have any issues I'll be less stressed knowing they are there to help =D."

This review was modified by wickedkilla on February 10 2017 05:45:02 PM

Great, reliable service!

"So I was a little weary about purchasing a computer through a reseller but I did not have the time to build my own. Some active deals led me to iBUYPOWER. From the moment I completed my purchase, I was in constant contact with my sales rep Clinton Matayoshi. I was really impressed with how quickly he would answer my questions. If i had a question in the middle of the night on a Saturday, I would wake up to an answer. He also help me make some upgrades after my order was already placed because I changed my mind on what CPU I wanted. The computer works fantastically so far. I am very satisfied with my purchase, and my sales rep, Clinton."

This review was modified by JBKlean on February 10 2017 04:45:01 PM

Good Customer Service

"Recently ordered a new PC and a couple of other items from iBUYPOWER.COM. Was initially disappointed when a couple of the items did not arrive on time. However, I reached out to Clint, my customer service representative. He handled the issue quickly and professionally, and I was able to get the items I ordered. Overall, very satisfied with the customer service that I received!"

This review was modified by Aaron13 on February 10 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-02-08

"After I had purchased my order, Clinton Matayoshi was assigined as my sales rep. I was worried about a stage where parts were being gathered and taking a while. I reached out to Clint to ask if everything was okay and normal. Clint was quick with his reply and explained to me in detail that the laptop parts take time to find the correct parts for assembly. After my laptop had arrived Clint messaged me back to contact him with any issues."

This review was modified by Fhkilla7 on February 10 2017 02:30:02 PM

Gamer Paladin E840 TH

"First time buying a computer online, I was a little sceptical. The computer works great. ibuypower was great to work with. My sales rep Clint Matayoshi was a big help. He was there to answer all my questions through the process. I will be using ibuypower again."

This review was modified by wolferacing on February 10 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-02-08

Best service i've gotten years

"Overall satisfied with the service this company gave and i'd lime to thank clint for processing the order and keeping me infomed through all the process of giving me the product."

This review was modified by Jcruz66393 on February 10 2017 01:00:02 PM

Amazing company!

"I am so very happy with the company as a whole, my PC is amazing! Didn't take long to get it at all. I had support the whole way with my Sales rep, Clinton Matayoshi! That guy was the homie for sure! again thank you Clinton, and thank you iBuyPower"

This review was modified by Atrocityy on February 11 2017 06:16:28 PM

Clinton Matayoshi of Ibuypower

"Extremely helpful throughout the problems I was having and offered me free games for the inconvenience. He responded to me extremely quick and was helpful and very kind. Best rep I have had so far with any representative.

Thanks Clint!

This review was modified by luciditylol on February 09 2017 01:15:01 PM

False Advertisement

"February 7: I got an MSI GT83VR from ibuypower.com. Everything went very smoothly and I am very satisfied with the transaction. On the invoice, it was written that you get a free MSI backpack with the laptop like all GT series from MSI.
After several emails between the customer representative and myself and unreturned calls asking for clarification on the issue, they stopped responding.
First of all, this is not my first time buying an MSI GT laptop (I bought 2 others and I got a backpack with them) and second, the least you can expect from a 4000$ gaming laptop is to get a free backpack with it like all other MSI certified resellers.
As a conclusion, the laptop and shipping experience is a thumbs up but the false advertisement is a real let down. Do not put something on your website if you do not intend on fulfilling it! No legal action will be taken.
February 9: Just checked my invoice online again, it seems they modified it and removed the advertisement "Free Backpack". But little they know is that I actually have screenshots of the invoice before modification.
Thank you for trying to fool me!
February 13: Ibuypower shipped me a backpack
February 17: Just received the backpack they sent me. It is an MSI Hecate Backpack. However, my laptop is an 18.4". The backpack I received fits up to 17.3". The one I should have received is either a MSI Hermes Backpack or a MSI Battlepack Backpack! (for up to 18.4")
Again, no care shown to customer!

This review was modified by ziad_azzi90 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 AM

Marvelous

"Love my new system. Affordable, powerful, very customizable. I had a few questions along my order process and my order representative, Clint, was very courteous and prompt to reply. Was so nice having an actual person responding and not just getting copy/paste answers. Very satisfied with the service. Great job!"

This review was modified by Fenlan on February 09 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-02-03

Customer Service far better than anyone!

"I purchased an MSI laptop bundle from iBuypower on Black Friday 2016. The ordering process was a breeze, and the communication iBuypower provides every step of the way through to receiving my order was more than anyone else provides from my experience. I was never "in the dark" wondering where my order was in the process.
After the sale, I had what turned out to be a minor issue that was simply an oversight on my part. To arrive at the solution I exchanged emails with representative Yeoj Alibangbang (I hope this is spelled correctly). Too often in customer service, customers are left waiting until the next day or a few days later to receive responses from a representative working with them on their problem. Not with iBuypower, Yeoj responded quickly, and was fast in exchanging emails with me until my solution was determined. This just does not happen in customer service - anywhere! I was so pleased with the experience that I demanded to know where to leave a comment!
Being satisfied with a product is one thing, but to be this impressed with the sales process and such incredible customer service... very rare these days. I will buy from iBuypower again, no doubt. And I will continue to recommend them to people I know.

This review was modified by mralallier on February 07 2017 12:15:08 AM

IBuyPowers Great Customer Service

"I was sent expired codes Clinton Matayoshi over at customer service upgraded the games! I couldn't be more happy with the service."

This review was modified by nnesbit5253 on February 07 2017 12:00:24 AM

Nothing but great service

"I bought and received my computer during the holidays and got it very fast. And on top of that their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Definitely would recommend an ibupower computer to anyone. "

This review was modified by Pizzahaha2 on February 07 2017 12:00:23 AM

GREAT SERVICE

"Just wanted to give Clinton a shout out for his great customer service. Super friendly, didn't have to wait a long time for replies, and very to the point. Made sure my experience was great. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by advanex1 on February 07 2017 12:00:18 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.