• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"I'm giving this two stars because the actual build of the computer before it went down was great. 4 days in and my graphics card goes out. Fine, call them and they agree to send me a new one that is on Tuesday the 23rd. It apparently goes out Wednesday the 24th... lots of shenanigans with Ontrac later and now January 6th the package arrives. Too bad it is a L.G Blu-ray player box with only packing peanuts inside.

So a trip to Fry's and 340$ later I have a new video card that actually works and everything is running smoothly. I will be disputing the 340$.

If you can deal with this then I guess the overall build and quality is ok. Not really happy about the experience but at least now I know how easy it is to switch a video card.

"John (extension 5178) was amazingly helpful after so many calls to unhelpful employees. He was a shining star among mostly arrogant and a few downright mean representatives. Not only did he fix my issue, but in the process fixed another issue I'd had for weeks! Give this man a raise!"

"I bought my computer from ibuypower four years ago. The motherboard died, and I replaced it and Windows on the old hard drive would not boot, which looked like it would require a new Windows installation and subsequent loss of all my software and settings.

It didn't even occur to me to call ibuypower for help with this as the computer was so old and because I had done the motherboard replacement. I actually called them because I need a new set of hard drive rails for a second hard drive. It was New Year's Eve. I expected tech support to be closed.

Andrew answered the phone in tech support. Unfortunately, he couldn't help me with the hard drive rails. But in the process of asking me about them, he learned the larger context and then he suggested a way to make the old hard drive boot on the new motherboard and walked me through the BIOS change. Andrew is now my favorite person in the whole world. I wish I had called ibuypower tech support when I first had a problem, but I didn't expect any support for an out-of-warranty four year old computer. Happy New Year to Andrew and ibuypower!

"Andrew Starritt was helpful and goal oriented. He helped us solve our problem and exceeded my expectations.

"Robert Chen provided quick and efficient customer service, very satisfied!! Thank you!"

"Ordered computers from iBUYPOWER.com twice in 4 years, good experience both times."

"I had a problem with a free game, but Pauline did help me out and I think that everything is going to be OK now."

"I purchased two iBUYPOWER Black GAMER WA540B Gaming Desktop PC's for my 8 and 11 year old and had no issues setting up the first one. The second one wouldn't boot up, so I called iBUYPOWER Technical Support and was on hold for 44 minutes before getting someone, but it was Dec. 29th, so figured as much. Mr. Guillen was very helpful and stayed on the phone with me for over an hour and a half while he had me try numerous things before we got it up and running perfectly! He even emailed me a picture of a part on the computer to be sure we were looking at the same thing and followed up with an email afterwards with his contact info. if I had any more issues. Mr. Guillen was very knowledgeable and patient. It's only been a day using them, but we are very happy with them so far and looking forward to them lasting into their teens!! Thank you!!!"

"Excellent computer. I have had the same machine for 4 years now, and it is still working great. No issues at all. Will use them in the future. Lee was my contact with iBuypower. "

"iBUYPOWER.com has always been a great painless experience for purchasing. The sales rep Lee, was polite and knowledgeable which made working with him to get my new PC a breeze. This isn't my first purchase from them and it definitely won't be my last."

"Bought a laptop and a desktop from IBuyPower. Both have worked well for me for the last few years. I would recommend them for any custom computer you would want to have built."

"This is not for the initial purchase but for a warrenty call. The person was extreamely helpful and offered me multiple options on how to handle the problems (burned out transistor on the motherboard 9 months after purchase) They offered to send another motherboard or to have it shipped back. After talking to my representative Jacob I decided to have it shipped back and I had the RMA number before we even finished our conversation with personalized notes on what I needed to do. Things breaking suck but it was great to have the return process to be painless. "

"i order one computer from ibuypower during black friday ...... on 12/6 i got the computer ....but it no working for some reason , so i talked with them ...they told me to return so they can see the problem ..... so i ship it back ..on 12/13 i got a email say they are unpack are start fixing it ...... 1 week later , i talked with them again , they said maybe this saturday it will be done , so i waited and waited , 2 weeks later i talked with them again , they said they ares till trouble shooting , cant still find the problem ..... yup i order it during black friday and now chrismass already over , still no computer for me ....you already take my money so take ur responsibility .......u guys ship me a NOT WORKING computer ... FIX IT, im tired of waiting ...i will call u guys again today "

"I bought a new PC through iBuypower when I decided that I needed an upgrade. The whole process went smoothly and the sales rep Robert made himself available over the phone and e-mail for a few queries that I had. I was up-to-date with the entire building and shipping. After a few months of solid use, the PC still runs great!"

"I ordered mine during the Christmas rush and Ibuypower seriously helped me attain my new computer before my old one died. I am usually hesitant about online services, but these folks lived up to both mine and my fiancee's expectations."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.