Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
2017-01-06

Great build!

"My build was professional build with no issues or errors! Clinton matayoshi did a fantastic job! Will order again in the future! "

This review was modified by Thenickmedina on January 06 2017 04:07:30 PM

2017-01-05

Fantastic service.

"My experience with ibuypower was great from start to finish. I purchased during the holidays and still received my computer in a timely manner with phenomenal customer service. I received replies from the representative very promptly with very to the point and helpful information in a professional manner. Clinton Matayoshi was my representative, along with him and the ease of service I will definitely be a repeat customer. Hands down the best customer service experience of my life. "

This review was modified by calebruesgen on January 12 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-05

Functional computers, high failure rates on hardware, short warranty coverage

"We purchased 6 computers for lab use in a University setting. When working, the computers have performed well.

However, during the first year of purchase, we had to replace a lot of faulty hardware under warranty: 4 power supplies, 2 SSD drives, and a motherboard.

iBuyPower covered all of this under warranty without hassle, but we had to pay for shipping for all of this, which has added up.

Approaching the end of the 1 year warranty period and suspecting a bad batch of power supplies, we asked iBuyPower to replace all of the power supplies with a different model. They declined to replace the power supplies, which was disappointing.

All of the hardware (including the power supplies) in the computers was name-brand and of mid-range to high quality. The failures don't make sense to me. Still, a year after our purchase, we are quite anxious about how these computers will hold up in the long term and now have no support. We have computers from other manufacturers in service along side these in our lab without these issues.

We were attracted to the low price, and the customer service was always responsive, but sadly I cannot recommend these computers for mission critical applications. Perhaps that's a bit unfair since they are marketed as personal gaming machines -- but given the high failure rate given the pedigree of the hardware and relatively light load we had on them, we are disappointed.

This review was modified by avatar38 on January 05 2017 01:59:44 PM

My Orange Monster

"This build exceeded what I would have expected from buying a built computer. I have done my own builds in the past but lately that has been difficult. This met exactly whag I was looking for at a price I couldn't have done myself. As well as the space to adjust as I go on, definitely worth the buy. I bought this for my offline gaming, to not skip on performance and keep my games as sharp as real life. And the process alerting me every step of the way through the build kept me as up to date as possible."

This review was modified by MrEBaus on January 04 2017 05:12:44 PM

2017-01-04

"overall purchase was fast and easy. Clint processed my order and it was here right before the holiday rush BIG THANKS MAN!!! "

This review was modified by pchoi902 on January 04 2017 04:34:06 PM

2017-01-04

Excellent Service! Thank You!

"I had ordered my computer as I needed a new one for some time now. I ordered it a few days before Thanksgiving and the process was as easy as can be. Thank you Clint for answering all the questions that I had and responding in such a timely manner. Much appreciated! Keep up the amazing work!"

This review was modified by DuyJJANG on January 04 2017 12:14:28 PM

2017-01-04

Best customer service around!

"I would highly recommend purchasing your new computer from iBUYPOWER. From the minute I placed the order I was assigned a customer service representative to keep me informed of every step of the building process. My representative, Clinton M, was especially helpful and extremely responsive. You don't get that kind of service every day! A+++"

2016-12-30

Clinton Matayoshi is the da man!

"I want to say that I really liked Clinton's style. He was extremely laid back and easy going through the emails. He was extremely (beyond extremely even) fast in responding to my emails. Hope he services more customers than anybody else because he's just the da man!!!"

2016-12-29

Ibuypower did a great job with my new MSI Laptop.

"Thanks to sales rep Clinton Matayoshi for getting this awesome computer to me. It was a great deal. I'd definitely buy from ibuypower again. I got my computer for a decent price and they did a great job assembling it."

iBUYPOWER Complete Gaming Desktop Review

"My representative, Clint, was very helpful after I decided on a gaming desktop computer. I was slightly concerned about a part taking a bit longer than I anticipated, but when I talked to Clint on the phone he helped me immediately and solved my problem quickly and efficiently. He was very happy to help me and he really made my day when he was able to resolve my concerns. I am very happy with my purchase, the system was packaged very well and I have no negative issues with it whatsoever. I would highly recommend Clint and the rest of the iBUYPOWER team to anyone who is in the market for a new and powerful gaming system."

This review was modified by davidagl on December 29 2016 01:54:23 PM

2016-12-29

Awesome company awesome product! and very helpful people

"at first i was unsure if i can trust this company to build my pc because of those review and videos that goes around the internet but since i decided to order from them, from the moment i placed my order i received and email about my pc. from gathering all the parts assembly,quality control,burn in, packaging to shipping everything went smooth and also Clinton Matayoshi who helped me a lot about my pc and asking me if hows my pc's and if everything was good. i was really satisfied and grateful for his help. i highly recommended ordering from them. and looking forward to placed another order soon."

2016-12-28

Christmas miracle!

"I would like to start off by saying I am not a **** gamer. I wanted to buy my kids a awesome gaming computer, that their friends would envy them. Everyone has a Xbox or Playstation I wanted something that I could customize for them special. So I found ibuypower on the Internet great deal on Cybermonday. So I just on that deal! I got Clinton Matayoshi for my sales rep#5148 great rep! Made everything easy to understand see my first line I started off with to see why I needed spelled out for me. I got it when I needed it and when I had issues I got one very rude floor tech supervisor who was very rude to my wife...he needs customer service schooling definitely. Than we got a cool guy to help me out another supervisor from the tech who name is Francisco#5172. Who help me and my wife out cause some pieces shifted off during transport and Clint referred Francisco to me and we got it working would have gotten 5 stars but that first Tech guy name starts with M. He knows who he is. Thank you Clint and Francisco for making our Christmas miracle happen. ROMAN D. I would recommend IBUYPOWER to my family and friends. Remember when your a small company trying to make it out here in this big world Customer Service is what you have to build it on. Have a great New Year 2017. Thanks Clint!"

This review was modified by Mycrazykidz17 on December 28 2016 12:20:37 PM

2016-12-27

In LOVE with new Computer

"Got my PC right before Christmas, and I have to say, IT IS AMAZING. Shipping was quick and my sales rep Clint was extremely helpful every step of the way. Had a Windows activation problem, called him up and he had it ironed out the next day. Computer is great and the customer service, even better."

2016-12-27

Amazing customer service

"Clint did an amazing job working with our needs and helping us during our purchase of an ibuypower PC.

This review was modified by adamsr237 on December 27 2016 11:30:12 AM

2016-12-26

Quite satisfied than expected!

"Despite the negative review about the power usage, this is an awesome gaming laptop and it handle most of the common games very smoothly. The fan noise didn't bother me since I had my own laptop cooler.

Very satisfied w/ the service involved! Had a bit of issue with a CC transaction w/ my order but one of the sales rep named Clint solved my problem ASAP and processed my order within days.

This review was modified by DavidxWu on December 26 2016 02:47:14 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.