• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2015-07-06

"We purchased our IBuyPower PC about 3 years ago and feel it is truly worth the cost! Returning to buy another and cannot wait for it to get here!! Have had no problems, runs like a charm and would recommend to anyone who asks. Truly a great value for what you are getting. Mr Lee & the iBUYPOWER team have been fantastic, thank you!

2015-07-06

"Great computer buying experience. Good communication from Lee to ensure that my new computer comes out well."

"Attn Lee
Excellent service! Contact with customer support was pleasant and addressed any concerns."

"Attn Lee

This is my second purchase with iBuyPower. My initial CZ17 is still running like new. Only contacted them regarding order questions and was able to get through without long wait. "

2015-07-01

"Loved our system! Spoke to Lee recently just to make sure that our newest one is as great as our old one was! "

2015-06-30

"This is my 2nd system from IBuyPower.com. Very happy with the first an looking forward to the 2nd. Good customer service from Lee who called me right away an got everything moving. Will probably buy my 3rd in a few years."

2015-06-30

"Mike from customer support was very helpful"

2015-06-29

"Great computer! Worked flawlessly. Lee assisted me."

2015-06-26

"Fast delivery - computer shipped as ordered - computer performed wonderfully for many years. Would recommend iBuypower to friends and that is also why I am a return customer. Richard Lee is helping me out now with my order and doing a fantastic job."

2015-06-25

"I am so impressed with the service that I received from Kenny Lee in Tech Support. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He took his time and put me at ease that he could being my pc back to where it should be and then some . He was absolutely awesome! The best Tech Support person I've ever dealt with and will always choose him. Reposted due to a typo.

2015-06-25

"FranciscoM was my technical support for my issues and he was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I had multiple issues and he was able to efficiently solve them and was able to go through step by step with me what I needed to do on my end. He is awesome!"

2015-06-25

"Audio / USB PCB broken, need replacement. Spoke to Lee with Tech support to obtain a replacement.

2015-06-23

"This was an easy to order system. it was built quickly. I was impressed with how well the cord management was. It did make a clicking noise when it arrive, but a quick call to tech support and all I did was remove the PSU, fix the netting underneath it, and reinstall the PSU. It's worked beautifully in since then.

They assign you a personal customer service representative, and Robert was very responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend buying from ibuypower."

2015-06-23

"Called Mike in regards to a problem, he promptly fixed it. I will be using IBUYPOWER again in the future"

2015-06-22

"Computer worked great, great customer service. Buying another computer due to being so pleased with the first one from Ibuypower. "

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.