• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"I thought I had a problem when I really didn't. I contacted IBuyPower on a Friday evening and they responded in very short time, Bradley F helped me realize I had no problem at all, and they were super nice about it. I couldn't be happier about the whole situation, they took great care of me and were better than I could have expected."

"BUYING THE iBuypower system was the best computer purchase I have made. Read some issues with loud cooling fans from others who had similar purchases. Let me tell you this rig : i7, NVidia 980, msi mb is super quite and super fast. Robert C. my contact kept me well informed during the whole assembly process, Great personal service. "

"Great service and quality, Mike helped me through each step and kept me updated on what was going on through emails. I would recommend 100%"

"Have had a GREAT experience working with Mike on this order. The computer was a High School graduation present for my son and so far we are very satisfied with the customer service and responsiveness we've gotten from your customer service representatives."

"I've only had this computer for about 1.5 hours and it's absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy with the results so far."

"Pauline, the customer service representative responded immediately, and was quickly able to assist me with my concerns. I highly recommend iBUYPOWER for not only their products, but also the quality of their support."

"Robert was very helpful in helping my request. She solved it in a timely fashion and was very professional."

"My purchasing experience was off to a rocky start with the product arriving somewhat cosmetically damaged and a speaker set not functioning. They would only refund me for the faulty product if I paid to ship it back to them which was going to be over half of the overall purchase price of the item. Very frustrated, I went through two agents before getting to Mike who has been a dream in repairing my experience and working to make sure I was satisfied with the product."

"My computer is, without a doubt, nothing short of awesome. It works perfectly and has no issues and looks amazing, while also performaning amazing. Also, the customer service rep I had, Pauline, was awesome awesome well. She was very helpful and I'm glad she was the one to help either my issue. She went above and beyond her required job duties to make sure I was satisfied, and if it weren't for people like her, I would be less willing to buy from certain places again."

"Called up too ibuypower too get my card switched from the 970 to the evga 970 superclocked, talked to mike and he was very nice and very helpful and got the job done"

"Mike was five stars of knowledge and professional friendly help. "

"This has been my second substantial order from ibuypower over the last 5 years, and yet again, I have been pleased. My rig was built and delivered as requested. Kudos to the AAFES representative Robert for squaring me away."

"I recently purchased 2 MSI GE62 Apache fully customized for myself and my wife as our new upgraded laptops.! I did my research and the last time I purchased 2 laptops I used Cyberpowerpc. I was not very impressed by those customer service and support post purchase, so after reviewing a few options I went with Ibuypower. I cannot be more pleased. I contacted Robert Chen when I placed the order through AAFES (he is the AAFES Ibuypowerpc) and he was amazing, patient and fully understanding. AAFES took awhile to get the order over to IBuypower (I had to email them and request them to forward my order 4 days after it was initially placed). I was concerned about the speed of delivery, ensuring that the software was placed on the drive I wanted so I contacted Robert again a day after emailing AAFES and Robert told me it had not come through the system yet but he asked for my contact number so he could contact me when the order came through. Later that night I got a voicemail from Robert and he stated the order was in the system and delivery was about 7 business days. I called him on Monday (the order and Robert's voicemail came in on Friday). He states that my request for software installation would be handled and that they would build the laptops and get them shipped out before the upcoming Friday. I thanked him and waited patiently. I came home after work on Friday and the laptops had been delivered and my daughter signed for the delivery. I cannot speak highly enough about the speed of completing the order and delivery. If I had to rate the speed and customer service by Robert and the shipping department I would say the best I have ever dealt with. 5-stars is not high enough. As I unpacked the laptops and began the process of setting them up for me and my wife I noticed that I did not have the 2 $50 Visa cards or the 2 sets of game codes (witcher3 and the game bundle). I immediately called customer service (not Robert directly) and I was told the cards and the game codes would come via regular mail about 3-4 business days later. I waited until the following Friday (5 business days) and nothing. I called and this time contacted Robert directly and he explained that AAFES did not provide my email address so he got that and said I should have an email with the codes by the next day. He informed me that the Visa cards would take 6-8 weeks. I was again blown away by his professionalism and customer service! Ibuypower has one of the best customer service reps I have dealt with ever this includes over my 20yr military career. I wish more companies had people like Robert it would be amazing, but Ibuypower has Robert and they need to keep this man at all costs. It is because of him that when I upgrade my desktops I will again work with Ibuypower and hopefully I get the pleasure of working with Robert again. He made me and my wife dedicated and loyal Ibuypower customers. It's also because of my interactions with him that I have started to tell my other military contacts to go through AAFES and Ibuypower for their computer/laptop needs. As I concluded my phone call with Robert after explaining I had not received the codes or the Visa cards I asked for his supervisor or a survey in order to recognize him and the great work your company did and that I'll spread the word and I am a loyal customer in the future for anything computer/laptop related. Robert Chen is a huge reason for my satisfaction and loyalty for life!"

"I was very pleased with how they handled my order and build. Robert was very helpful whenever i had questions and was very knowledgeable. "

"I had a very pleasant experience. My PC was sent out quick and the customer support was very reliable. Even though I didn't personally speak with him, Robert really helped me out a lot. Thank you so much for the great service. I really hope to do business with Robert and this site again in the future. "

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.