• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"I had bought a computer from IBuyPower and had no problems what so ever with it and would recommend them to any of my friends or anyone at all
I have spoken Lee

"WOW! Andrew Starritt was literally the best technician I've EVER spoken to. He was professional, understanding, knowledgeable, and efficient! You could tell he cared, and really helped me out in this time of need. Ibuypower as a company has blown me away with great products, prices, and PEOPLE! Thank you so much guys, 10/10!!!"

"I bought an iBuypower computer this summer and had it configured as a gaming rig. I'm really enjoying it. My one complaint is that the keyboard that shipped with the machine hasn't been particularly reliable, with keys cutting out intermittently. Today, several keys just failed all at once. I called iBuypower just now, anticipating the usual RMA hassle. To my surprise, the customer support person (Mike) listened to me describe what was wrong, told me he would request a new keyboard for me, and asked if there was any other way he could help. "

"I just got my laptop (an MSI Apache Pro60 with upgraded cpu and mSata SSD's) and as I told tech support, I couldn't be happier. This is exactly what I need for a portable music studio, and having everything work right out of the box is great! Stupid me, however, I couldn't find the Windows activation key anywhere in my shipping package, so instead of using my eyes, I panicked and called them.

I was on hold for about 20 minutes, then all hold music and everything cut out, and I got dead air. I wasn't sure if I had been hung up or someone picked up and hit a mute button or what, but I decided to try their chat feature. I got a guy named Gerso, who was very friendly and candid with me, as genuine as someone can come across over chat. I was happy to find out from him that my product sticker was just on the bottom of my laptop. Simple enough question, but I really enjoyed the way he handled me, and how he didn't make me feel dumb about it. Their phone service is certainly nothing to write home about, but Gerso's service was really great. He gave me his extension in case any real problems come up in the future. I left the chat feeling happy, and that ibuyPower actually cares about giving support. I rated the customer service 4 stars because no one picked up the phone, but if I could mention by name, Gerso's service is definitely 5 stars all the way!

"My PC I bought from iBUYPOWER is 100% excellent. I would recommend them at any that wants a good gaming or high powerful PC. The sales rep I was assigned, his name was Robert Chen and he has done a fantastic job and is very professional about his job. "

"I was extremely satisfied with my computer purchase, particularly with my representative Steve Wong. He was knowledgeable, and very personal in my dealings on line. I received e-mails informing me of progress through the building cycle and shipping. They met their schedules on time. I started up trouble free and have have exactly what I ordered. I highly recommend Ibuypower for quality and excellent price."

"I had an issue with a third party item that came with the order, nothing to the fault of iBUYPOWER, but they were excellent in resolving the problem.

I expected a hassle, but no questions asked they are sending a replacement, only took about 2 minutes on their live chat feature. The rep, Robert C. was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them, they stand by what they sell and have a good, quality product.

"Manny helped me multiple times with my video card with out a problem. he has given me excellent service throughout my problem and helped explain things multiple times!"

"Gerso, Jacob, and Manny did a freaking awesome job with helping me out with fixing my network/wifi issues. I can't express how thankful I am, they rock. "

"I have different shipping and billing addresses (has never been a problem before in any online shopping, ever), and was told that I needed to have my shipping address on my credit card information. I added this and was told over the next four days by ibuypower that it was not right and my order was not processed on time. On the fifth day, I called my representative and convinced him to actually follow up on this, and he finally confirmed my order. I received the shipping information, and found that I needed to be at the location to sign for the package myself. I called my service representative multiple times and got his voicemail multiple times. I live in an apartment complex and cannot be present to sign for the package, especially considering the delivery range of three days, 9AM - 5PM. I asked for the shipping option to be changed to FedEx holding the laptop at their facility and was told that this was not possible, as it was my responsibility to be present at the shipping address and if I was not there, the laptop would be returned to ibuypower at my expense. Nowhere was I told that I would need to be present to sign for the package. I have since cancelled my order, and during this process was treated poorly, AND charged for next day return shipping. I will NEVER use this company again, and will STRONGLY recommend that you take your business elsewhere."

"My experience with ibuypower was smooth and flawless. It was easy to build, didn't have to wait too long for them to assemble, test, inspect and have it at my door. It showed up in great condition, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. My sales rep, Pauline, was very helpful with anything that I needed. "

"I have looked around for quite awhile to find a top notch system, and nothing has beaten iBUYPOWER's sale prices. I built the same exact computer on pc part picker and it was 100's more expensive. My current system is also iBUYPOWER and has worked very well for almost 3 years. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I am currently working with Richard Lee who has done everything I need. Great customer service."

"Very good service and products. Never had a problem with the computer in the year + i've had it!

Spoke to Lee.

"I'm HIGHLY satisfied with my order at iBuyPower.com as well as my sales coordinator. Pauline Khuu did an amazing job of keeping me informed and up to date with my order in order to expedite the process exponentially. I would very much recommend her, personally, to anyone looking to buy. It felt as though she went out of her way which, in today's world, says a whole hell of a lot. "

"I just wanted to report that I got very good service. Kenny communicated clearly and seamed knowledgeable. As a computer nerd, I rarely interact with tech support that seems to know more about the subject than I do (and that's not because I'm super knowledgeable about all things computers because I'm not). He also was very helpful in providing the best solution for all sides (sending me a network card rather than replacing my whole motherboard due to a failed onboard NIC, which would have left me without my computer etc)."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.