• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"When the computer I ordered online did not boot up as expected, I called ibuypower's technical support and was assisted by Andrew Starritt. Andrew was very knowledgeable about my troubleshooting needs and was kind and courteous as well. He helped me solve the problem (a CPU stuck to the CPU fan) quickly and efficiently and was very patient with me. He is a credit to your company and I would highly recommend him to other customers in need of technical support."

"Ibuypower is a great company. I have bought 4 pcs from them and have never had a problem with one. Their customer service is great and they usually go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied. Richard Lee is the man!!"

"So far in my experience with ibuypower, there has not been any negatives. My computer arrived and is working fine. Their customer service is great too. Lee helped me out when I needed help."

"Even though the order itself took a very long time to complete, sales rep Robert Chen was very timely in responding to emails and very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. I would give him five stars for his service."

"Can not say I am happy with my recent purchase . The third time I turned it on it locked up . After talking with their support staff it was determined that my pc had a defective motherboard . The rep said they would be happy to correct the issue if I sent the pc back to them at MY cost . I find this unacceptable for a new pc . I had a similar issue with a gateway system and all shipping was at their expense . I will be returning my pc and getting my money back and going with another manufacturer who stands behind their product . "

"This review concerns Robert Chen and his excellent customer service getting my son's laptop computer delivered in time for college.
I ordered my son's laptop in what I thought was plenty of time for it to arrive before he left. However, to be sure, I paid for expedited assembly and 3 day delivery, and I discussed with Robert the reason for it. Unfortunately, there was a problem with authorizing the purchase through our credit card, and the assembly was delayed. I spoke to Robert about that and reminded him of our conversation about the date of my son's departure. I don't know what he said to the production folks, but the computer was built and shipped in a fraction of the estimated time, even for expedited assembly. It arrived with a day to spare. I do appreciate his efforts to listen to my key concern, and doing what was required to satisfy it. I plan on buying a desktop in the next couple of months, and based on my experience it will be an IBuyPower machine.

"I purchased a Revolt from Ibuypower.com and it has worked phenomenally. Their customer support is suberb, I highly recommend them to anyone.

ATTN: Richard Lee

"Robert Chan helped get a great product from I Buy Power. He was patient when my credit card didn't go through the first time and followed up with me while I worked things out with my bank. He was also able to get me free shipping which helped me and made this experience more enjoyable for me. I will definitely buy from I Buy Power in the future. "

"thanks for for making my suns bday a good one computer is working great thanks "

"Robert was a big help in the purchase process. He helped me fix some of the problems I had with the order, which let me get the computer very quick."

"Wondering experience in buying my first gaming system. A very professional sales rep. LEE was guiding me thru the process. He was very helpful and patient. I wouldn't had gone thru ibuypower to get the system if it wasn't him. "

"I bought by first iBUYPOWER computer about 2 years ago. I loved it so much that I finally decided to buy one for my wife. Lee was a big help."

"Manny Maravilla helped me and my son solve a technical problem with our computer. He was professional, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. He was proficient and efficient in helping us. He was personable and someone you could trust. His focus on helping us solve our problem really set us at ease. Mr. Maravilla is an asset. We are extremely pleased with Mr. Maravilla and his expertise."

"I will buy from Ibuypower.com again. Hell, if their deals stay the same I might only buy from Ibuypower.com. Their customer service was fantastic. Jacob answered all my troubleshooting questions with ease during the setup process and Pauline, who was assigned to me upon purchase, kept me updated on the entire assembly and shipping process. Ibuypower.com is a well oiled machine that was well worth the money I spent with them."

"great customer service love the fast shipping and the awesome hardware and Pauline was extreamly helpful "

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.