• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"Sales are awesome all year long, just wait for the right one for your needs. My sales rep, Robert Chen kept me informed of everything, i made changes in the building process with no problems, and all questions were answered. Recommended 100%"

"Bradley was very helpful. My initial call turned me away due to using two credit cards with different addresses. I decided to try again and reached associate Brad who was able to assist me in what to do in order to make this purchase possible. He was also able to assist me with any difficulties throughout the whole process. "

"I shopped many reseller / custom build sites, and iBUYPOWER.com had the lowest price by a significant amount. I checked various review sites and saw that they had a low customer service rating in the past, but I chose to give them a shot anyways. I am glad I did! From the moment my purchase was booked, I was updated via email during every phase of the project, (parts acquisition, assembly, testing, QA, burn in, packaging, shipping, and delivery). I never once had to ask what the status of my project was.

Most of the reviews I had read were in regards to RMA and/or customer service response. The few times I did contact customer service, they were polite and quickly replied to my inquiries. My equipment arrived well packaged and properly immobilized to prevent damage, and started up properly when connected.

In the end, they delivered everything they promised for a few hundred dollars less than other resellers. They did not have as many offerings (like custom paint, video card OC, etc) as some of the more premium resellers, but any of those would have easily added $1000 to my build. I will definitely be checking them out for future purchases.

" I worked with Robert Chen, I ordered an msi leopard gaming laptop and it's been a great all around gaming and school device. There was an issue with hardware compatibility but Robert called and quickly help me out. Shipping was fast, overall good experience. This company partners with Bill me Later, and I got a deal for no interest for 6 months, can't ask for much better thank you iBuyPower, I have, and will recommend them in the future. "

"As a 1st time customer I'm very pleased with my purchase from ibuypower .the customer service was excellent as Bradley freeman and Steven Wong took great care of me . They were able to help assist me through my order so i can enjoy my computer to the fullest. With there help im now loving my new desktop as it's the Best one I have ever owned !!!

I highly recommend shopping with ibuypower and will definitely continue to be a customer with them .

"Thank you Robert Chen for all your help. You were very knowledgeable about our computer. Thank you for making this purchase a great experience!"

"The system is very good and the price is reasonable. The customer service is pretty good as well. IBP had provided a very good tracing system and a professonal sales representative for me. I was informed of detailed info of every step during the assembly stage. I am very satisfied with their service."

"I'm a big fan of iBuyPower - I purchased my last gaming desktop here in 2011, and am currently in the process of buying an upgraded computer from them again. The process via the website to customize my computer is so easy to use and they always have some type of deal going on, so its a great site to stay active with. When I called in to verify my "Will Call" status and square away an address error I made, Richard was friendly and able to resolve my issues quickly, no machines, it was great. Great prices, great service, reliable shipping - you can't miss with these guys."

""Kenny Lee"

Had a problem with the sound drive and lee helped me solve the problem. Lee was polite and patient plus he was extremely helpful.

"I really like the customer support that iBUYPOWER has. Jacob helped me with every problem and really brought it down to the basics for me since I know nothing about computers. I even got to send him a picture and he talked me through with what the problem was and the easiest way I could fix it, and if I wasn't comfortable with doing it myself he said I could ship it down to iBUYPOWER and they'll do it for me."

"Was great experience had a few problems but they all got figured out. Great website to buy a cpu from. If you get Mike as your agent you are in good hands, as all the staff are great Mike defiantly stands out as a great employee and agent. I recommend all gamers to get a cpu from ibuypowet.com"

"This will be the second computer I will be buying from Ibuypower.com. The first one is at least 5 years old and maybe 6 now, and is just now starting to show a little wear and tear. It was by far the best computer I have ever owned, including one from Alienware a couple of computers before it (of course Windows ME may have had a little to do with that - haahaa). I fully expect my new computer to surpass my current because of Windows 7 and the new hardware that is out now."

"attn Lee

I always get exactly what i want thanks to the plenty of options to choose from when customizing my systems. Thank you IBuyPower!!

"My first computer from ibuypower. Very easy website to configure the exact computer you want. I also talked to Mr Lee in customer service, and he was very helpful. The price was also very competitive with the so-called "big" companies. I would definitely buy from them again."

"Loved my laptop 3 years zero issues."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.