• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Got a fantastic gaming system at a very good price. I have been using it for over a year now with no issues and am still very happy with the purchase. We just ordered a 2nd system for my wife through iBuypower. "

"Spoke to Lee: We have a machine from iBuyPower from about 3-4 years ago that still runs great! Quality components, quality build."

"Ibuypower is an amazing company that makes computers. After a while, I had a problem with my pc so I contacted customer support. Bradly Freeman was the one that helped me and he did a great job. Thanks Bradley."

"bought a PC in September of 2013, have had nothing but problems with the product since this time, IBuyPower support has been extremely unhelpful and has stopped responding to e-mails. In one instance i called tech support with a request to help with stop errors, when the agent sounded confused with the problem i offered that stop errors are sometimes called BSODs, to which the agent lost his cool and started lecturing me about condescending to him. The next agent seamed uninterested in doing anything but having me run memtest 86.

I still have the problems with the computer (i experience blue screens about every hour of use), and there support is extremely unhelpful, i suggest building your PC on your own, as there support is so laughable you may as well not use it (never mind there ridiculous hours... some people have jobs and need to work)

Update: IBuyPower contacted me in response to this review to RMA the defective components, I now believe the problems I experienced were more related to tech support, and less related to the entire company. I suspected this, but i still wonder what happened to the e-mails I wrote.

Word to the wise, call customer support if experiencing persistent issues, and not receiving adequate customer support.

future update to follow after RMA.

"I was super excited when i bought my computer from IBUYPOWER it was the best day of my life. I had very great service by an amazing employee Robert Chen he was super helpful and kept me informed at all times i never had any doubt with him. I bugged him alot and he helped make sure my computer was getting done as fast as it could. I am happy to say that IBUYPOWER has the best coustomer service there is and am very to leave five stars on everything. Thanks Robert You are awesome"

"I have been extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by iBuyPower."

"Bradley at iBUYPOWER absolutely killed it! He was quick to answer all of my questions and I was able to buy my computer with the confidence of buying from a large store.

This computer is amazing I run three monitors with StarCraft II at max graphics settings on one, YouTube on another, and Matlab on the third. The sealed liquid cooling system ensures I run at 100% capacity all the time, without the mess and dangers of a non-sealed system. I used to put my shoes on while my computer started, with the solid state drive it is ready for me to login half a second after I hit the power button!

"The service has been amazing . If a problem comes up it is fix extremely fast. Happy with everything everyone extremely helpful."

"Pauline was very helpful and made sure that my problem was resolved. I greatly appreciated her help! Fantastic service!"

"i had recent activity with ibuypower tech support my agent was BradG i had questions about the power supply and charging etc. and he was very helpful. as for ibuypower in gerneral they have been really helpful when ever i had a question and getting everything fixed etc."

"Lee called me about this."

"Attn: Lee. I bought a PC from iBuypower a few years back and have been completely satisfied with it. From start to finish the company took good care of me. Would buy from the again!"

"I ordered a MSI GE60-EX Apache Gaming Laptop through AAFES who is affiliated with iBUYPOWER. When I ordered it, I selected rush processing. I checked to see if it shipped on the day it was supposed to and it didn't. I contacted AAFES who said they dont know if it shipped because it came from a specialty store. AAFES said they could send a message to the vendor but it would take about 4-5 days to get a response. Needless to say I was fuming. I ended up finding the number for iBUYPOWER and contacted them directly. I spoke with Robert Chen and was told because of the way AAFES processes orders that option shouldn't have been available because they don't get the orders from AAFES until a few days after it was ordered. Even though none of this was iBUYPOWERs fault, Robert personally made sure to keep me updated on the progress and made sure it shipped the next day. He even upgraded my shipping to 3 day air! iBUYPOWER and specifically Robert Chen went above and beyond to help me and i am very happy with the laptop. I will definitely tell people about them and recommend them. They didn't have to do anything to help me and yet not only did they help me get my product as soon as possible, but kept me informed the whole time. To me this is amazing customer service and all companies should take notes from iBUYPOWER. Thanks again Robert, I love the laptop!"

"Robert Chen was a true value in assisting me with the purchase and shipment of my new computer. Even though there were several problems on my end Robert was always available and had answers for me. Its safe to say that without his excellent service I would have simply purhcased my computer elsewhere. Thanks again Robert!"

"Lee from Ibuypower called me and asked me to fill out this survey. I'm glad to, as I'm more then willing to share my experience with ibuypower with everyone. I purchased my first computer from Ibuypower which admittedly had some failures back in july 2012. The GPU would overheat and caused computer to turn off. I sent it back, purchased a new one and received it August 2012. I've been using it since and have been very happy with it. There were no problems once so ever with my Chimera computer with a GTX 670 2GB card, I7-3770K. I just on the 20th of February 2015 purchased another computer with a GTX 970 4GB card, I7-4790K and I'm waiting very impatiently. I'm not really interested in building my own computer. My friend insisted it could save me money, but Ibuypower has services that you can't buy when buying each individual part. I really like the professional wiring, Neon lights inside and laser engraving to make your computer personalized. Not to mention, Ibuypower makes picking GPUs, processors, hard drives etc very easy by listing compatible ones with your motherboard. And JUST in case you are a bit forgetful like me, it'll inform you if you're exceeding your power supply's limit. I think spending the little bit of extra money is worth it for labor they put in to make sure all you have to do is plug and play. "

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.