• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"iBuypower is a great place to shop for a computer or customize a computer. I personally like to thanks Ms. Pauline for the great service she gave me."

"I was very fortunate to have gotten such a great deal from iBuyPower. The process after I made the order took some time but I was okay with it since I knew it was so that I could receive my computer at the best quality. I received my computer 10 days after my order was placed. One item from my order was forgotten but I quickly cleared it up by speaking to Robert, a site representative, who quickly resolved the problem. Needless to say I'm very happy with my new desktop and with the sales representative who were quick to resolve the problem. I will definitely shop at iBuyPower.com once again."

"GREAT COMPANY - bought 3 computers now and excellent builds and service !"

"Very helpful and got repaired faster then expected. Mike also assisted with having it shipped back as soon as possible due to my mentioning I am moving so it arrives back to me in time.
I have suggested this brand to those I know who game and for business being it has great power and keeps up with everything I push it to do.

I will be purchasing other iBUYPOWER in the future.

"IBP-A632RH
A632RH
08-11-2015 17:15:23

Mike Chit

The employee you have here is of highest professional expertise, he not only knows the product and how to do his job in a fast and efficient manor; he also knows how to be helpful while making sure the customer understands each line of their purchase.

I would highly and strongly suggest that he is given compensation for his professional, and efficient customer service.

He is an asset to your company, and sales staff. People like Mike are not found easy.

As a company owner, this kind of quality and efficient professionalism is something that WILL bring me back time and time again. I will recommend your company, and mike to all my other business partners.

"On 8/11/2015 at 3:55pm I called Ibuypower Customer service to resolve an issue of a missing game key, provided with a purchase promotion. I would like to take the time to personally thank Robert Chen, for his exemplary customer service. He resolved my issued near instantly and with the utmost concern and professionalism. I honestly expected to be out of luck and be treated as such. Being a business owner I deal with "customer service" on a regular basis and never have I interacted with a representative as outstanding, and received such amazing results as with Robert Chen. Thank you Ibuypower for employing such an amazing representative and professional. "

"I have odered from you before and very satisfied and I will continue to order from you, I have talked to Richard lee and very helpful"

"Purchased a computer with iBUYPOWER.COM about four years ago and it has worked very well. I will be staying with them as a customer in the future. I worked with Richard Lee"

"The overall experience I've had so far with iBUYPOWER.COM has been great, from the initial placing my of order and getting build and shipping updates of my rig to the on-point customer service that was provided for me.

I sent my sales representative, Robert Chen, an email regarding a minor hardware issue that happened within the first month of use of the new rig and replied to me saying to give him a call. Called him first thing in the morning and got everything settled, easy. The call was less than five minutes, was to the point, and now my replacement part will be here within a week. If that's not customer service, then I don't know what is.

Would definitely recommend iBUYPOWER and their team of employees to anyone that is looking for a new PC.

"Mike helped me on the phone, he was very helpful. "

"The ibuypower laptop I ordered is very satisfactory. Every day I am overjoyed with how many features it has for such a low cost compared to other sites. I researched laptops for about a month and I couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else. The only problem I had was that I did not receive my free gaming bundle, but Pauline helped me out faster and better than all the other people that tried to help me. She is awesome"

"My son seems very happy with his new computer. The experience of buying this computer was great. When I needed help the customer service was excellent. Thank you Bradley F. You were great"

"francisco in tech support was a huge help, helped me solved my problem immediately. however, the rest of ibuypower's items are crap and i wouldn't waste another dollar on them. problem after problem on a brand new pc, even immediately after getting it back from RMA repairs. i'd recommend spending more $ for less "system" at alienware or some comparable"

"My experience was amazing! The sales were great and I got exactly what I wanted. My sales rep, Richard Lee, was terrific in assisting me with what ever I needed. Nothing went wrong whatsoever. All my questions were answered and the one thing that did go wrong was solved instantly which was the default keyboard "D" key not working as well. I emailed Richard right away an he said I would get a replacement in the mail soon. The shipping was average for a sale. Two weeks and I was set."

"I got my first rig between 2008 and 2009 and have used it on a daily basis to this day, i have gotten a brother and two friends to also buy from Ibuypower, i was serviced by someone named Lee who was very helpful and i recommend he get a big raise!"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.