• Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"I had a problem with my RGB lighting that came with my desktop so I contacted Ibuypower's chat for help, within a few seconds of inputting my information I was connected to ''Robert' one of the workers at Ibuypower's chat on there website. When I connected to Robert it was a very short time before he solved my problem. The problem was I needed a replacement RGB command hub for my RGB lighting that I selected on there website when I custom built my desktop. Robert sent me a new RGB hub and fixed the problem very quickly. In conclusion, I am very satisfied with the service provided by Robert and believe that if anyone has a problem with something they have purchased or received from ibuypower that they should chat with Ibuypowers chat associates."

This review was modified by Steven1018 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Robert Chen was very helpful and gave my question a very speedy yet detailed answer in the most effective way possible very helpful customer service."

This review was modified by RockZero3 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great product with excellent customer service. I had to call while setting up the computer and received help after hours from Bradley F. Very please!"

This review was modified by LAW-T on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Very satisfied with the customer service I have received."

This review was modified by jlutkewitte on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Brad was very clear about any info he had for me and sought to insure I was satisfied."

This review was modified by Dreath on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"The last computer i got was great from ibuypower. The customer service is very personable and helped greatly with any questions I have had. /Lee"

This review was modified by aaddison2 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I want to thank Mike for his help. this is the 4th or 5th time I have called with no help. I just purchased a gaming computer with 7 icore and the coloring of my monitor is a yellowish green which is very hard on your eyes. I called and no one seemed to be able to help or even give me any helpful info at all. I might have as well been talking to a salesperson and not a technition. I decided to give it one more try this morning and I got Mike. He actually knew something about computers and was able to tell me what it could be. I would think this would be a very simple question for a tech to know the answer to and it seems that Mike was the only one that did. I suggest that you may want to do a little more training with your techs. I want to commend Mike however for his good service. "

This review was modified by gandjt on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Robert was an awesome help and everything about the process was really smooth. c:"

This review was modified by tahmatou on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"i really like mike he is very calm and responsive very patient when question come by i would look forward to talking to him again when it comes to another purchase "

This review was modified by ZOMBIE_WORLD on November 13 2015 03:11:01 PM

"Mike was a great customer service rep. He helped me out a lot on the concerns i had. Overall it was amazing service

This review was modified by TurkeyJaguar on November 13 2015 03:00:01 PM

"Spoke to lee, friendly service. Took care of my mailing address issue quickly"

This review was modified by Jarone on November 13 2015 02:44:01 PM

"I'm a gamer as well as a professional that needs everything from a computer. This is my third order from iBUYPOWER. My first order was for twin rigs for myself and my newly-introduced-to-gaming wife. I had been playing PC games, mostly MMOs, for quite some time. My only way to get a new rig was to buy one for my wife as well. So I got two PCs that were identical in every way but one...my geek had to have a cathode tube.

Almost three years later my son needed a new rig to play games. So I did what any gamer-father would do. I gave him my rig and bought another newer one for me...from iBUYPOWER again. They did me right the first time, why not again.

Now three years later I'm doing it again. Though this time I'm getting twin rigs for my expert-gamer wife and myself. Seven years later and many games played I will never buy from anyone else as the folks at iBUYPOWER - Hey Lee!!! - have been a great source of knowledge, experience and quality in every facet. Every order I place I'm contacted to make sure everything goes smoothly and to make sure I didn't forget anything. The best of the best. Thanks again everyone for making another painless experience. And a special thanks to Lee, for extending the streak of buying.

This review was modified by Viashivon on November 13 2015 02:44:01 PM

"Bought a custom made tower, it's been working great for me. Came back to get a gaming laptop. Talked to Lee, nice guy."

This review was modified by dudeman11 on November 13 2015 02:44:01 PM

"Spoke to Lee, happy existing 2 computers from ibuypower"

This review was modified by dannote on November 13 2015 02:11:01 PM

"Great customer service, good prices. This will be the second computer I have bought from them and hope to buy more products from them in the future."

This review was modified by jtlyons1 on November 13 2015 02:11:01 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.