• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"I had been having trouble with the laptop order, and with getting everything sorted. Multiple employees felt like they were giving me nothing but run around, and two managers got on my nerves. HOWEVER, there was one employee who made it all right, and handled my issue with nothing but respect and consideration. Gerso Guillen helped get everything sorted out quickly, and was very nice about it! He didn't even ask me to do this survey, I asked to do it because he left that good of an impression."

"I have just purchased my third computer through iBUYPOWER. The first one I was very hesitant but it is still running 9 years later. The second one is my current main computer and is working great 4 years now. My new one is being built now. I would recommend iBP to anyone that doesn't want to build a computer themselves but wants the ability to pick and choose each component and then have a 3 year warranty to back it up. Lee has contacted me and caught a mistake on my order and we were able to resolve it before it was a problem. He has been very helpful so far. "

"good products
take pride in their building computers
good pricing

"Lee Richard was kind enough to call and offer his services if I had any questions about my order. I appreciate this when dealing with online purchases. I bought a PC from iBuypower almost 7 years ago and it's the best machine I've ever owned. I always refer iBuypower to my friends and acquaintances. Thanks!"

"This is my second computer build through iBUYPOWER.com. The first one I purchased almost 5 years ago now and its still going strong, but its time to upgrade and pass it on to the wife. Only had to replace the video card after 4 years of non stop gaming. I spoke to Lee on phone and the service he provided was great."

"I thought about building my own computer but, not only was ibuypower easier, it was cheaper! Robert Chen was my sales assistant and he quickly answered my questions within a day of emailing them."

"Robert Chen was the rep for my order, and he kept me updated all along the way. 5 stars to him, great job"

"Would like to mention that I had a wonderful experience speaking with Gerso Guillen who gave me exceptional customer service and phenomanal technical assistance with my computers audio system."

"Computer has fit my needs for 2+ years. Handing it down to my son so he can use it for school and gaming. Currently ordering a new PC from IBUYPOWER. Spoke to Lee"

"Spoke to Richard Lee who has been very attentive towards my order. I'm happy with the way ibuypower handles their business and customer service."

"Absolutely love the new Gigabyte laptop I just ordered. This was my second order from Ibuypower. I still use my desktop, and its still extremely fast. The gigabyte laptop is just as fast and just as amazing. The system is super thin for such a powerful build. Its exactly what I wanted. All of the Ibuypower staff were extremely helpful throughout the process, especially Pauline and Mike. From order to receive only took 14 days. I chose free shipping, and did not order rush service. "

"IBUYPOWER is great, I just received my new computer (which is lightning fast) yesterday and I'm in love. It came with a great promo code for a free game which I was having an issue finding until a very helpful assistant named Robert Chen helped me right on through. I was gaming in no time, thanks Robert and IBUYPOWER for being awesome!"

"I run the IT department for a mid-sized manufacturing company. I'm pleased to have found iBUYPOWER.COM, after years of being disappointed by the major pc manufacturers. I've replaced 4 engineers' workstations so far in my network of 50 desktops and plan to continue down this path. iBUYPOWER gives me the flexibility and high-end components that I need to fulfill our processing requirements. The service is also exceptional. I am currently working with sales representative Lee who is helping facilitate my current order. "

"I am very pleased with my new iBuypower laptop. I have had it for a month and it runs all my programs and games great. I also like the look and quality. My experience buying from iBuypower was good, Steve contacted me right away and kept me posted on my order. It arrived as promised. Overall I got exactly what I was looking for. We will be looking to iBuypower for our next computer purchase."

"Gerso Guillen helped me find out what kind of RAM I can use to upgrade my IBUYPOWER.COM system. He(or she) was very patient with me. Kind, respectful and had a great personality to boot. Gerso Guillen is totally awesome!! =)"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.