• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"I've been very happy with a previous purchase and thought of them when I needed to make another one. "

"My current PC is a prebuilt system from IBP, purchased from Newegg. I have been quite satisfied with it, no issues during four years of ownership and decided it was time for an upgrade.
Ordered a customized system on Black Friday and received a phone call on Cyber Monday from my assigned sales rep Lee. He had reviewed the order and saw in the notes where I mentioned my previous system.
A personal response the next business day during what is probably their busiest time of the year, no problem or complaint, just to reach out and ask about my experience? Can't complain.

*edit* System arrived exactly as ordered, earlier than estimated no damage or loose parts from shipping. Nice clean build, easily able to transfer my storage drives. Even included a free upgrade I forgot to click on.
Only minor complaint would be no spare SATA cables, but they used what came with the board so not a failing on their part.

"I have used their products since 2008 and have been happy with all of my purchases. Richard Lee has been helpful with my new purchase. "

"Submitted an order Nov 1. Heard nothing for 2 weeks called to see status of my order. Had a billing issue which I resolved within 10 minutes and called them back. Three days later had to call again to get them to continue with the order. December 1st comes around and I still have no computer, wasn't even going to ship for another week. Customer service was no help. My first order with ibuypower went great, this time terrible and customer service was no help. They don't call you if there is an issue you better call to check up on them. Better order 2 months in advance of when you want your computer. "

"Very happy with all my purchases so far with iBUYPOWER. Been going to them for 4 years and will continue to do so in the future."

"Excellent. Easy to use website, step by step tracking of how your product is doing. Got great customer service from Richard Lee. Was missing my in-game currency and he got it resolved in a timely manor. Will use IBUYPOWER again in the future, and would recommend to friends and family. Thanks "

"I'm extremely impressed with how well my computer was set up and how fast it was shipped. So far I'm in love with my computer it runs everything very high with no problems and little to none noise."

"This will be the second gaming computer I have ordered from ibuypower. I have had lots of name brands and this the first where I haven't moved on to due some dissatisfaction. If this second computer performs as well as the first I anticipate I will enjoy my first experience with brand loyalty Thanks Lee. "

"I'm extremely pleased with ibuypower.com. Today marks the third time I've bought a computer from them, and I plan to continue to utilize them anytime I need a PC or Laptop. These guys know exactly what gamers want out of their machines, and they do all the dirty work for you, ensuring that everything is compatible and properly installed. On top of that, their Black Friday deals are very good, making them the perfect choice for holiday purchases. Their service only continues to improve. This time around, I got an email and a personal phone call from a sales agent, Richard Lee, who will be my point of contact as my computer is built and shipped. I look forward to even more improvements on an already good service in the future."

"This was the first time I have ordered a computer to be built for me and my husband instead of ordering the parts and building it myself. We had ordered when the Veterans Day sale was going on so there was a lot of stuff that was upgraded at no cost and this made it a great price! Pauline Khuu was the sales rep that contacted me agter I submitted my order. She was very pleasant and helpful. My bank gave me some trouble and this delayed the build of my computer by two days - but Pauline upgraded the shipping to account for this even though it was my banks fault. After recieving the computers and hooking them up and playing tons of games on them I would have to say this is one of the best computers I've ever had. The staff did a great job with the build and it shipped with no problems. I opted to have the extra foam material put in the computer for shipping purposes and it was a smart move. I would definitely recommend ibuypower to anyone looking for a top of the line gaming computer. This will be the first place I check if I ever want or need to purchase another. Over all I am very satisfied with the customer service, ordering process and the computer itself. 10/10"

"I recently bought a PC from iBUYPOWER but due to some personal issues I had to cancel my order. Even though I did not end up with my PC I was extremely happy in the end. iBUYPOWER's customer support was beyond amazing! As soon as I made my purchase I was receiving emails about my order status and was contacted by a sales rep if I had any questions or concerns on my order. That alone amazed me. After canceling my order and talking to the very helpful and amazing people at iBUYPOWER I have decided that when the time comes for a PC I will absolutely be buying from iBUYPOWER solely because I had such a great experience with the websites store and customer support. And finally I want to give a big thank you to Robert and Richard. You guys were fantastic and I will be buying again because of you."

"I love my Ibuypower PC!!
Richard Lee

"This site is amazing. This is the second time I have purchased from them and the customer service department went out of their way to help me with any questions I had. My customer service agent, Mike was excellent! He kept digging until he found my order number so I could purchase another charger for my son's laptop. My order was from two years ago but he still found me a replacement charger even though it might have been very likely discontinued. Thanks Mike for going above and beyond. There are still good people out there!"

"I order the Revolt computer and it has exceeded my expectations! I had a malfunction with my mouse in November 2014, but Lee was quick to help out with no problems!"

"Over the past 6 years I have owned 3 PCs from IBuyPower. All have met my expectations, and performed above in most.

For those who are willing to spend a little more, rather than build their own pc, I would highly recommend IBP.

They assign a rep for every order, making the experience personal, and informative. Richard Lee is my current rep, and has made this experience just that.

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.