Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.30/10 1,382 reviews

fumfie is a merchant member
    fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • fumfie contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

All 1,403 Customer Reviews

"Elliot and fumfile did a great job! They are very professional and Elliot great attitude. Made the process easy and was a great listener and addressed any concerned I had. We ordered a LG fridge and it's great! Buy from them and enjoy a great process-
Beau
Castle Rock, CO

Rating 8/104/5

"This is an edited review after my Fumfie experience changed. The original review is below. I appreciate the fact that Customer Service reached out to me after the delivery and offered to cover the appliances for two full years by adding an additional year of insurance to the original manufacturer's warranty. They do want to take care of their customers. My advice to buyers: don't expect very fast shipment -- this is their business model -- but they do respond to customer concerns. And we saved a lot of money overall by using this company.

Original review: Ordered two GE Cafe appliances -- fridge and gas stove -- due to a kitchen remodel, converting from electric to gas. Placed the order on 2/10. After multiple calls, I learned that my items would be delivered on 3/5 -- just outside of their 10-14 business day window. Once the items left NY, Fumfie didn't have control over the delivery process. My items were delayed (again) due to a "change in routes" in the Florida/southeast corridor.

The short story is that the appliances were delivered on 3/14/14 at 11 pm--last stop. Next day we noticed an unusual sound coming from the fridge. Seems that we had problems from the fridge compressor, due to the refrigerator being tipped during shipping. It took a few days (a good 48 hours) for the oil in the fridge to re-prime itself. The sounds went away, and the fridge seems to be functioning well now. Overall, the appliances are exceptional and look wonderful in the kitchen.

"I recently made a purchase with Fumfie.com. The item I wanted was not posted on their site so I called and James from the Fuji Camera Department was very helpful. He told me that I can request for the camera in the color I want over the phone, which I did. The transaction was smooth and my camera arrived in less than a week(brand new condition)."

"Just placed an order with James. I spoke to three other companies today about purchasing a Canon 6D, with terrible terrible service and shady policies (rythercamera, ajrichies, and primotronix). James was great and I informed him of the product I wanted, why I wanted it, and that I ONLY wanted that product. I also informed him I wanted an invoice right away and did not want another email that some of the negative reviews talk about. I expressed concern about the timeliness of the shipping, and he informed me that I should have it no later than the end of next week (March 21st), and that the item is in stock right now. He promised I should have a tracking number in 72 hours. I understand that the camera is gray market, but he did inform me that the canon batteries and charger were an extra $50 and the item is stateside and ready to ship today. He also assured me the camera is factory packaged and has not been opened.
I am very weary of doing business with them, due to the negative reviews on other sites. James DID have wonderful customer service so far, very sweet and polite. He even made small talk! Very impressed. He did try to upsell me insurance and accessories, but when I informed him that I have my own business insurance and equipment he immediately stopped. I did not feel high pressured at all (which was surprising!).

IF all goes well, and I do not have any problems, and I receive my camera by the end of next week, I will for sure recommend them to all my photography friends and continue to do business with them. I definitely plan on expanding my lenses in the near future. I am unsure about this, but hopefully my gut is wrong and I am just nervous.

Updates to be continued...

March 19th 2014:
Just received my beautiful new camera! I received a tracking number on Monday, and just got my camera. Everything that was promised was in the box unopened. I turned on the camera, and even took a few shots to make sure that it works.
Maybe I got lucky, but I had a great experience with Fumfie.com. I placed my order on Thursday, March 13th and received my camera on the 19th. I will definitely look to them for lenses on my next purchase!

"I purchased the LG Steam Washer and Dryer with the help of Elliot and could not be happier. He was helpful and courteous and when I had an issue with the delivery service, he worked to resolve it without question. I am extremely pleased with my experience and would absolutely do business with fumfie again - mostly because of Elliot!"

"Fumfie sold me a great Samsung Camera at a good price. All arrived as expected and they even comped me a battery when I realized I had gone above my allowed budget. Thanks!"

"I just spoke with Elliott to order a GE double oven range. He was so very kind and knowledgeable. He assisted me above and beyond and was so very professional yet friendly. I will happily refer my friends and family to Fumfie and post a notice of you great customer service on Facebook."

"Ordered several appliances with Elliot's assistance. He was courteous, responsive and went that "extra mile" to make sure everything was taken care of. Great service."

"Purchased a Fujifilm x100s from Fumfie on 26 Feb. Was very concerned before making the purchase due to many negative reviews; however, their price on this camera was too good to ignore. Placed the order by phone. Was pushed towards buying accessories and extended warranty but a simple "no thank you" ended the sales pitch. Called back to confirm the order (just checking to see if I would have the problems getting through to customer service) and got through to a representative immediately who was able to look up my order with no delay. Paid for overnight shipping for a Friday delivery, but something happened in transit (not sure if it was a Fumfie or UPS issue) and did not receive until after the weekend. Package and contents were as they should be. Camera is not gray market. I'm still scratching my head as to how they can sell at such a steep discount. "

"My experience with FUMFIE has been nothing but great
Elliot in customer service was a pleasure to work
With answered all my questions & went out of his to make dealing with company a great one
Keep up the good work

"Fumfie is fantastic!

I have been searching for the best price for a LG refrigerator. Elliot helped me all along the way and was very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend Fumfie to anyone who is looking for excellent service as well as an excellently priced product. You cannot go wrong with Elliot and Fumfie!

albert

"I ordered the GE Cafe Range, the Back splash that goes with it and the Samsung Microwave with extractor. I could not be more pleased with the customer service from Fumfie. The prices are incredible and the service is exceptional. The price difference was so great, I inquired as to whether they were new or refurbished products! All NEW.
The arrived in perfect condition, on time. Elliot is outstanding.

"We just purchased an LG washer/dryer set after some extensive price shopping online. Elliot, our sales rep, went above and beyond expectations to meet our requests to get the deal completed. We will certainly look to buy from Fumfie in the future based on this experience!"

"My husband and I had an overall fantastic shopping experience with Fumfie. We ordered a refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher. Elliot was extremely patient and kind when it came to answering all of our questions and helping us choose the right appliances for our new home. I have already told a couple of my friends about Fumfie's prices and customer service. We could not be happier."

"Worked with Elliot and Sean on chat and phone to price match a lower offer I saw on an lg ventless washer/dryer combo. Elliott was very friendly and understandable of my situation (I live in a condo with 1 1/2 flights of stairs) and we were able to work out a situation where I could get a home delivery that would make them the most competitive price. It's my first time ordering from Fumfie, and while I have not received my purchase yet, I'm impressed by their customer service."