• fumfie fumfie Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Well, I'm writing again to revise my earlier lousy review. To make a long story shorter- received wrong camera, I shipped it back and they shipped me the correct 1. Box didn't have manual, software, warranty. Which I called the original guy at the customer service desk about (Steve). He said he'd ship that out asap. In the mean time I plugged in the battery and discovered that the charger's light didn't work. Spent an hour with Nikon's tech resulting in them telling me that I had to send it to be repaired at my expense (repair was under warranty) but shipping costs were mine. Then they said that I had to download a 300+ page manual and print it myself because Nikon quote is going green end quote. I wrote Steve and told him what they said and he told me to just send the charger back and he'd give me another. Guess the good customer service reviews that I read before I bought the camera from fumfie are warranted."

"Could not have been happier with the customer service, shipping speed, packaging and--most importantly--the product quality and value for the money.

These folks have their act together--do not heed the negative reviews. Sure things can go wrong on occasion, but this was a model transaction at every point.

"I ordered a phantom 3 professional with an extra battery. Although most sellers don't have stock fumfie got my drone to me overnight so I was able to shoot my sisters wedding with a birds eye view. Would order again pleasant to deal with."

"It was a pleasure working with Michael on our new order. We had several concerns about our new order but he was able to put our mind at ease. We have ordered a lot of items from fumfie on the past without an issue. I recommend them to anyone looking for camera equipment."

"i ordered a canon 6d camera online and found it here for a crazy low price.i placed the order online on Sunday night and received it Friday evening.it was speedy delivery from new york to san jose in 4 days!!! will use u guys again for a canon speed lite flash next month."

"Fumfie's prices cannot be beat anywhere. I searched high and low and did not believe it as first, but decided to give them a try and couldn't be happier! I'm a huge shopper, I shop in stores and online all the time so I consider myself an expert in this realm. I purchased the Canon D70 from them and it came with a ton of free accessories on top of the great deal for the camera. Within 2 weeks I received everything in perfect condition and absolutely LOVE my camera. Fumfie has met all my expectations and I highly recommend their online store."

"Fumfie sent me many emails after my order. one email ask me to call one of sell representatives. there was no more infos they need, so it is a little weird. They only started to process the order after my call. I placed the order on Tuesday, two days later there has been no sign of shipment."

"After reading several very negative reviews we were quite apprehensive about ordering our LG television from Fumfie. However, after speaking with the manager, Michael, we felt confident enough to place our order, and we are very glad that we did. The service was wonderful and the delivery by AM Trucking was also a pleasant experience. We would not hesitate to order from Fumfie again and we highly recommend the company. Dave and Pat"

"How do I even start..
Im supposedto be traveling on friday 5th June 20I5 to Africa for a documentary with these cameras.So after doing some research online I called fumfie and spoke with a guy called James on Monday June 1st and asked if I order 4 cameras, i can get them on time before i leave and this guy told me "absolutely" , so I ordered 4 canon XA20's.for $1890 a piece and he chared me $130 for overnight shipping to Maryland (mind you the company is in NY).I paid through paypal for me to be safe in case they act up, I can get paypal to cancel the transaction. And James assured me that sure after I make the payment , they will ship right away, I made they payment on Monday around 5pm, called them to see if they could put in the mail for me but no one answered. Then next morning I called around 9:40 am and the person that answered the phone told me that they could not help me and that I needed to call back after 10am and speak to account people.
I called again at 10:15 and the lady that answered the phone checked on my order status and told me that my money is on temporary hold , it's not available to them.so I called paypal right away and paypal looked on my account and told me that the money is ok, there is no hold on it , and if fumfie is saying there is a hold, fumfie should call paypal.so I called fumfie and spoke to the same lady again and she Told me that I have to wait 24 hours before they will be able to ship my items, I was disappointed but held on and waited , remember I only had 3 days left for my trip. 24hours came I called and they said oh they are putting it in the mail on Wednesday June 3rd so I will be getting it on Thursday which is today so I requested a tracking to be sent to my email once it's done.I waited for 4 hours and called them at 3 pm EST.the lady that answered told me that Oh we don't have any stock of Canon XA20...and she tried to sell me something else.
So long story short the people are scammers. they are time waiters and fraudulent business is what they are doing

"I ordered a Nikon D7100 on a Monday night and had the camera with all Nikon supplied accessories in hand on Friday. I did have to call them on Tuesday and of course they tried to sell me an aftermarket battery and extended warranty. I passed on both and did not feel pressured. The card was processed and the camera shipped the next day. They had a very good price and the camera is new and works great."

"It has been 9 months since Fumfie has taken my money and not given me a product. After I ordered a refrigerator they said they were waiting on availability, why take my money when you don't have the product to ship?? We have asked for a refund and it has been 6 months and several phone calls and emails with the run around and they won't give me my money back. I am truly disgusted with them and this is nothing but a scam. "

"I ordered both a refrigerator and a dishwasher. One month after ordering (18Dec2014) and after receipt of an email indicating that Fumfie's was waiting for the 'fridge to arrive at their shipping center, I received notice that they were unable to provide the 'fridge. So I asked for a refund to be applied (this was mid-January); as of March 20th, I still have not received the refund.

The dishwasher? Well after THREE MONTHS, it finally arrived. I wasn't too put out because my house is in final stages of renovation. However, the cord is not provided (though coming "directly from the manufacturer," for some reason it is being sent separately.
Also, the d/w arrived without any of the manufacturer's documents.

Considering that a moving service was used to delivery the merchandise with a rental truck, it took so long to arrive, it arrived without mfg docs and cord, I wonder from where this d/w was obtained and under what conditions.

The lack of concern from Fumfie's to take over a month to determine a product was not available and to take 3 months to provide a currently manufactured d/w by Bosch is astounding.

Buyer beware. Unless you like to walk the risky line, stay away.

"I just want to say how pleasant and helpful Elliot was to me . We had a challenge because I live in a rural area where your shipping company does not deliver . Elliot solved my problem by suggesting we ship to my work address . I could not be happier with his assistance . Thanks , Mike Keefe"

"Elliott was the best of many calls and business #'s that I called.

I was complelled to buy from him due to his excellant knowledge and customer service.

I hope to buy more with him and your firm in the future

"My experience with Fumfie has been extremely positive due to the excellent customer service I received from Elliot. Elliot called soon after my order was placed to ensure that the order details were correct. When there was an unexpected problem with the order, due to a model discontinuation, Elliot let me know right away and worked with me to help me order the replacement model I wanted for a great price. What would normally have been frustrating and bad news about the model discontinuation turned into a positive experience thanks to Elliot. "

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.