• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I ordered a Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera. Shipment was very fast, product was as described. One happy customer. "

"By far the the best experience I have had dealing with an online company. I did have to call them back after I ordered the camera online so they could sell me accessories, but I understand why because of the great deal I got on my camera. I will definitely be ordering more stuff from them in the future. A+ "

"I had issues with unnecessary items on the order which a sales executive corrected when I wrote a review here. Overall, happy with fumfie that they listen to bad reviews, especially written on resellerratings.com"

"James at ext 314 was very helpful and polite. Camera arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Would gladly buy from Fumfie again when the time comes. "

"Fast and friendly service! "

"Excellent sales (before the sale) and great follow-up by Elliot! He was the only salesperson to stay in touch with me after I initially contacted him and then stuck with me until I purchased. And I didn't have to ask for any special deals because Fumfie HAD the best deal! Thank you!"

"I purchased a GE café range and microwave oven from Fumfie. I was apprehensive since I had never made this type of purchase over the internet before. Elliot was very helpful, made sure that I understood the process and answered every concern that I had about the purchase. I was contacted in a couple of weeks about the shipping status, and then the day of delivery by the driver. Everything was exactly as it was promised and I now have a happy wife."

"I had never heard of Fumfie. My internet search for a Samsung UN55F000 HDTV showed two price points about $600-$700 apart. The higher price was charged by local retailers or etailers known to be very reliable. The lower price was charged by etailers with terrible consumer reviews. When I came upon Fumfie, their price wasn't the lowest but close to it. They also charged a $99 insurance fee which I knew about from reading reviews.. Still the savings was over $600. Their reviews were either terrible of very good, with very good tending to be more recent. I decided to take the chance and contacted them. I spoke with Josh who was very pleasant, answered all my questions and assured me this was a new product with a USA warranty which was in stock and would ship immediately. He tried to sell me some extras but it was not a hard sell. I placed the order. Emails arrived about the order but there were absolutely to follow-up emails. However, three days later the shipping company called to say they were delivering the next day. They did. They unpacked the TV which was obviously brand new, plugged it in and showed it was working. This was one of the BEST experiences I have had with an online store. The only improvement I can think of is to email the shipping info. An excellent experience!"

"Absolutely FANTASTIC service and awesome prices. They even delivered it 5 days early. These guys ROCK!"

"Elliot is the face of Fumfie- Has done everything in his power to make his customers happy - Purchased stovetop and range- The shipping is a bit slow but if you plan ahead -- It is well worth the wait! Great Prices and service-- Thank you!"

"My husband and I just ordered a Bosch dishwasher, GE Cafe French Door Refrigerator, and a GE Cafe Dual Fuel Range from Elliot with Fumfie. He was so helpful and made sure that our shipping option was what best met our needs. Thank you so much!"

"Ok, I usually roll my eyes at these kinds of reviews, but I mean every word of this. Although I have not received my order, nor has it been shipped out (today being business day14) My experience with customer support (Elliot) from beginning to end has been exceptional. He is by far, the best service rep I have ever dealt with. He is professional, courteous, and responsive. The moment he became aware that there was an issue, he called to smooth things over. Elliot made things right!! goes a long way in determining if I will shop with Fumfie or even refer people I know to Fumfie for their great prices and customer support. Although the verdict is still out (until my order shows up) I would hope to be shopping here again! Thank you Elliot!"

"I have purchased several appliances through Fumfie.

My experience through one of sales person named Elliot could not be better. He responded to customer's needs for good prices and matched or exceeded discounts offered by other merchants. First order of a major appliances has arrived in a factory sealed condition.
I am fortunate to find Fumfie to place orders for several appliances.

"I just ordered the Electrolux 30 inch induction range with the convection oven. I spoke with Elliot and he was so very helpful with my order. He is pleasant and answered all of my questions with great knowledge. I appreciate all of his help and I am looking forward to being able to cook on my new stove. Thank you Elliot for everything! I will definitely recommend Fumfie to my friends and family!"

"Ordered a fridge and microwave set --- great price, nice delivery people. "

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.