• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10

"great price, fast delivery, and prompt order status emails. "

"Quick shipping, product exactly as described and at a great price=one happy customer"

"Easy to navigate site, Excellent product selection, Fast shipment with excellent packaging. I couldn't have asked for more. I spoke with them on the phone prior to finishing my purchase and they were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I highly recommend them!"

"Since this had been well over 1 year since I purchased the camera set - I really don't remember all of details. I remember there being a problem with shipping but it all got straightened out and I received my order. I was not happy about the mess up - on your part.
I am not sure if I will order from Fumfie again.
But I love my camera!

"The site advertised a brand new item but I was given an open box item. Also I had to bear the return shipping cost though it was entirely the dealers fault. This place is a total scam. Hope they at least refund my shipping charges."

"My $2500 refrigerator came with a dint. They wouldn't replace the refrigerator but sent a new door. The guys that delivered it had no idea how to change it out. We still have the replacement door in a box. :("

"Fumfie is a great seller and its customer service is excellent. I had a problem with my camera bag and their support was immediate and very diligent. "

"Precise and dependable with best price"

"It was effortless. Efficient and prompt. Thank you"

"After searching for our perfect refrigerator we found it at Fumfie INSTOCK and at a better price. Elliot was polite and answered all my questions and concerns. "

"Didn't have exact model but provided the upgraded model at same price ensuring a successful transaction."

"No response when I had issues with my Cannon camera. Had to deal directly with Cannon. "

"Order never delivered until I call them.. when you call them, they transfer you to different people constantly trying to sell you stuff...will not shop again... it is a waste of time and headache for the few dollars I saved. "

"Great product and inexpensive."

"Didn't deliver when they claimed. Nonresponsive to inquiries on status. I would not recommend purchasing from them no matter what the price may be. I would never purchase from them again. "

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.