Stores > fumfie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The phone representative was very helpful and went through the additional things that I needed such as memory card. They were also helpful with arranging that the shipping arrived quickly and on time. Elliot was also very helpful in replacing a new battery replacement that could not be charged and helping us with getting the correct charging cord."

"I had an amazing experience with Fumfie - the pricing is quite amazing, but the attention and follow-up are what distinguish it from other online retailers. Very, very impressed."

"Camera order included spare battery, entered as LI-92B, but LI-90B was shipped. Research indicates they are nearly identical, but I wonder if the older, LI-90B is priced less than the newer LI-92B? Shipping/delivery was much faster than anticipated - excellent job there! Thanks!"

"I ordered a Canon 7D Mark 11 to be overnighted and received it at 9:00 AM the next morning it was on a Saturday morning , Love the camera and I will re-ordered a again I worked with James and her was very very helpful and promised me I would get my camera on time. He was very very nice and helpful. The cost was very very good!! Could not believe !
Happy customer

"This was a very quick delivery. Thank you so much for you service. The quality of the item is in great condition!"

"At first I had some doubts, but they are really serious and the amazing camera was delivery as it should fast and secure.

"Great customer service with a knowledgeable & courteous staff. Their prices are extremely competitive, if not better & less expensive than most without effecting the quality of the merchandise. Will continue to shop with them again. "

"The order got timely processed and arrived before the expected arrival date."

"Got everything I ordered on time and packaging was great. Salesman on the line was great as well."

"Order shipped fast! Got a great deal!"

"Great offers and fast shipping. When I called with questions they were quick to answer and answered my questions fully."

"Great folks to deal with!"

"Great pricing and service. Placed order and product was shipped same day."

"These guys are great. I found their prices to be more than competitive and their response was great. I received the items well packaged and in good shape with exactly what I wanted.
I will continue to shop with them for sure.

"Just received a call form Joseph and he was very polite and helpful with getting my order processed. Thank you! B. Regards, Eddie."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.