• fumfie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10

"Great customer service. it is second to none. Awesome!!!! I meant to give them a 5 star but clicked the wrong star"

"Ultimately, great customer service."

"The customer service for this company is second to none. They really strive to make sure the customer is satisfied. Great Job Gents."

"i placed a order of LG LFC21776ST: 20.7 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator in the late evening of 12/11/2014, got a call from Elliot of fumfie to confirm the details of my order in the morning of next day. He explained the details of delivery and the warranty which I worried about. He is very knowledgeable and even applied an extra promotion to my order. But so far, I have not received my order yet. From other review sites, it seems that Fumfie sometimes does not delivery the order at all and does not refund. I am bit worrying now. I have been contacting Eillot for several times and he promised it will be delivered soon always. I will keep the update and edit the review.

"A++++++. Everything was perfect!!!"

"Great low price for the GE oven we purchased. Unit arrived in perfect shape and we are very pleased with the purchase. There was a little delay in the delivery, however, customer service was able to expedite the process as best they could, and was worth the overall savings we received. I plan to use Fumfie again in the future."

"Great service. Always returned phone calls & answered all questions. Best prices we could find on appliances. Thank you. "

"good experience w/o any delay and hidden fees!"

"Great company to work with. The item I purchased Yamaha receiver has worked flawlessly since I bought it from fumfie."

"Some of the accessories where inferior. The filters that I bought do not work properly. Please contact me if you can correct them with proper replacement.
Thank you.
Marcus Petersen
docspot1@msn.com

"great price, fast delivery, and prompt order status emails. "

"Quick shipping, product exactly as described and at a great price=one happy customer"

"Easy to navigate site, Excellent product selection, Fast shipment with excellent packaging. I couldn't have asked for more. I spoke with them on the phone prior to finishing my purchase and they were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I highly recommend them!"

"Since this had been well over 1 year since I purchased the camera set - I really don't remember all of details. I remember there being a problem with shipping but it all got straightened out and I received my order. I was not happy about the mess up - on your part.
I am not sure if I will order from Fumfie again.
But I love my camera!

"The site advertised a brand new item but I was given an open box item. Also I had to bear the return shipping cost though it was entirely the dealers fault. This place is a total scam. Hope they at least refund my shipping charges."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.