Stores > fumfie

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-12-21

"I ordered a camera from fumfie, which was exactly as I expected. It was delivered in a timely fashion and the service personnel I spoke with was very helpful. "

2015-12-21

"I have never been more impressed with a sales/customer service team as I was in working with both of the representatives at Fumfie. Steven was incredible this morning helping me resolve a question with my order and Michael, my sales person, was equally as helpful. Both were such real, genuine people and went out of their way to insure I bought the best product. Steven handled the question about my order incredibly and I look forward to working with Fumfie again soon. "

2015-12-19

"Fast and accurate the week before Christmas. Couldn't ask for anything more."

This review was modified by Roswell34 on December 19 2015 05:20:46 PM

2015-12-18

"BOUGHT A PHANTOM 3 BUNDLE. ONLY GOT PART OF THE ORDER A WEEK A GO. STILL WAITING ON THE REST OF THE ORDER. HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND SENT EMAILS AND I AM STILL WAITNG ON REST OF MY ORDER"

This review was modified by STEPHENGUIDO1953 on December 18 2015 09:22:08 AM

2015-12-18

"We just order two DJI Phantom 3 Drones with many accessories from Michael at ext. 224
we are so happy with the service and pricing that Michael was able to do for us. Fumie and Michael are 5star and A++++++++++++++++++ company.
Thanks Again
Mike C.

This review was modified by mikecoch123 on December 18 2015 07:40:14 AM

2015-12-17

"Nice and smooth operation, very good price ever seen, a little bit slow shipping when place my order, but overall still awesome seller."

This review was modified by byaquila on December 17 2015 11:02:09 AM

2015-12-17

"On time. Delivered what I ordered. Very helpful phone service."

This review was modified by Jomamanm on December 17 2015 06:50:52 AM

2015-12-16

"Very helpful and knowledgeable sales person. Gave me best price I could find online."

2015-12-16

"Just placed an order with Fumfie online and had a few questions in which I called them directly to speak with Steve Kay a customer service representative with the company. He was very helpful and helped me with the questions I had along with suggesting a few upgrades for a very minimal cost that I took advantage of. Thank you Steve for your help and Happy Holidays!!"

This review was modified by lrpott on December 16 2015 08:54:19 AM

2015-12-15

"I was delighted that I actually promptly received a personal phone call to confirm my order and inquire if I desired to add an extra battery for my new camera (which was on sale). My order was promptly shipped out and everything is in excellent shape at prices that could not be beat. And I am glad to have the back-up battery. "

2015-12-14

"The item is good with good price. But when I got this one I found a mistake that was the sales made. I contacted customer service department, the representative Mr. Elliot Griffin contacted me in short time, and gave me a very pleased solution. I'm satisfied with his excellent service. "

This review was modified by feigao on December 14 2015 09:12:05 AM

2015-12-10

"I was very curious about to place order from fumfie.com. I never heard about them until I got them listed on google shipping with lowest price for item I was searching for. I purchase the camera flash which was a $100 lower than anywhere. It was hard to believe it until i got it and yeah brand new item in package and working flash. There was a accessory missing a stand for flash. I contact to fumie customer service regarding this and seems that manufacturer didn't put this item in package. Fumfie customer service offer me a partial refund for my order. I was interesting to purchase diffuser for my flash so I let them know instead of refund send me flash diffuser free of charge, I got response from rep Eliot who agree to ship me the item i request. Great communication and service."

This review was modified by beterminated on December 10 2015 05:38:36 AM

2015-12-09

"Hi all,
Elliot Griffin from Fumfie, service representative was extremely good and he assisted me in all the questions which I had. He was so friendly and helpful with his answers. Extremely satisfied talking to him. Really a great asset to Fumfie. Good job Elliot and Fumfie team.Looking forward for more purchases from you.

This review was modified by VigneshK on December 09 2015 10:27:01 AM

2015-12-09

"The product I ordered (Sony F43M Flash) was %25 cheaper than any place on the web.
Shipping department had to verify with me in person the information I provided online so they can reduce fraudulent transactions especially at this time of the year.
Tracking number was provided with the order so I can easily watch the shipment.
Received the item in less than 5 working days.

I didn't give it 5 stars, yet, because I'm waiting to use the product and verify product quality (it won't be till after Christmas though).

This review was modified by massab on December 11 2015 08:15:04 AM

2015-12-08

"They have terrific deals and fast service! "

This review was modified by DeborahDovel on December 08 2015 11:52:55 AM

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.