• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Fast and friendly service! "

"Excellent sales (before the sale) and great follow-up by Elliot! He was the only salesperson to stay in touch with me after I initially contacted him and then stuck with me until I purchased. And I didn't have to ask for any special deals because Fumfie HAD the best deal! Thank you!"

"I purchased a GE café range and microwave oven from Fumfie. I was apprehensive since I had never made this type of purchase over the internet before. Elliot was very helpful, made sure that I understood the process and answered every concern that I had about the purchase. I was contacted in a couple of weeks about the shipping status, and then the day of delivery by the driver. Everything was exactly as it was promised and I now have a happy wife."

"I had never heard of Fumfie. My internet search for a Samsung UN55F000 HDTV showed two price points about $600-$700 apart. The higher price was charged by local retailers or etailers known to be very reliable. The lower price was charged by etailers with terrible consumer reviews. When I came upon Fumfie, their price wasn't the lowest but close to it. They also charged a $99 insurance fee which I knew about from reading reviews.. Still the savings was over $600. Their reviews were either terrible of very good, with very good tending to be more recent. I decided to take the chance and contacted them. I spoke with Josh who was very pleasant, answered all my questions and assured me this was a new product with a USA warranty which was in stock and would ship immediately. He tried to sell me some extras but it was not a hard sell. I placed the order. Emails arrived about the order but there were absolutely to follow-up emails. However, three days later the shipping company called to say they were delivering the next day. They did. They unpacked the TV which was obviously brand new, plugged it in and showed it was working. This was one of the BEST experiences I have had with an online store. The only improvement I can think of is to email the shipping info. An excellent experience!"

"Absolutely FANTASTIC service and awesome prices. They even delivered it 5 days early. These guys ROCK!"

"Elliot is the face of Fumfie- Has done everything in his power to make his customers happy - Purchased stovetop and range- The shipping is a bit slow but if you plan ahead -- It is well worth the wait! Great Prices and service-- Thank you!"

"My husband and I just ordered a Bosch dishwasher, GE Cafe French Door Refrigerator, and a GE Cafe Dual Fuel Range from Elliot with Fumfie. He was so helpful and made sure that our shipping option was what best met our needs. Thank you so much!"

"Ok, I usually roll my eyes at these kinds of reviews, but I mean every word of this. Although I have not received my order, nor has it been shipped out (today being business day14) My experience with customer support (Elliot) from beginning to end has been exceptional. He is by far, the best service rep I have ever dealt with. He is professional, courteous, and responsive. The moment he became aware that there was an issue, he called to smooth things over. Elliot made things right!! goes a long way in determining if I will shop with Fumfie or even refer people I know to Fumfie for their great prices and customer support. Although the verdict is still out (until my order shows up) I would hope to be shopping here again! Thank you Elliot!"

"I have purchased several appliances through Fumfie.

My experience through one of sales person named Elliot could not be better. He responded to customer's needs for good prices and matched or exceeded discounts offered by other merchants. First order of a major appliances has arrived in a factory sealed condition.
I am fortunate to find Fumfie to place orders for several appliances.

"I just ordered the Electrolux 30 inch induction range with the convection oven. I spoke with Elliot and he was so very helpful with my order. He is pleasant and answered all of my questions with great knowledge. I appreciate all of his help and I am looking forward to being able to cook on my new stove. Thank you Elliot for everything! I will definitely recommend Fumfie to my friends and family!"

"Ordered a fridge and microwave set --- great price, nice delivery people. "

"We ordered a range from Fumfie and I could not be happier with the new in the box item I received or the customer service. Elliot was there for me every time I called even after the range was delivered. The range was a excellent price however the customer service was what really impressed us. Elliot was just as pleasant when we had to call back concerning a paperwork issue after the sale. I would recommend Fumfie to anyone due to the excellent customer service we received. Thanks Elliot."

"I purchased the Samsung Soda Stream feature refrigerator with the help of Elliot from Fumfie on Thanksgiving holiday. I compared the prices with other retailers and found out that only Fumfie is offering the refrigerator for cheaper price. I didn't want the fridge to be delivered until February but however by the time of Februrary... Fumfie reps said they don't have that model in stock ready to deliver. So I waited for 3 weeks but without any success. All this time Elliot from Fumfie either offered full refund or alternate model with difference in price as the refund. But I chose not to go for those alternate option but finally after a month of futile waiting attempt I opted for alternate model LG 3 door refrigerator and Elliot got that model delivered to my house in time also with difference as the refund to my card. While I understand it's not the problem with Fumfie but they tried to help me in whatever way they can during this entire process. 2 weeks with my new refrigerator and I am happy with my purchase so far."

"I bought the range from Fumfie base on all the wonderful review. I am not sure why my experience is so different from others. I suggest you check other review sites (yelp, Google, etc.) before you decide to do business with this company. Yes. Fumfie did ask me to do the review right after I place the order (this is the easy part and the sales rep. is nice) but I decided to wait until I receive the product before I do any review. My review is base on the whole process from ordering to delivery.

Pro:
It is very easy to order and the price is good - I saved on the tax. (all local big box store will match the price).

The sales rep. is nice and responsive to phone calls and email.

AM Trucking company was responsive and was careful in delivering the range into my kitchen.

Con:
It took over a month to got the range. The range was ordered on 2/4 and charged to my credit card on 2/6 and the actual delivery is 3/10.

NOTE: The rep. did call to apologize after reading my review. He did indicate the length of delivery was due to bad weather in NY.

General Information:

The default FREE delivery is only curb side delivery but Fumfie did offer me white glove delivery without additional charge.

The white glove delivery only bring the range into the kitchen (not the actual spot where the range will go) and they don't take away the old stove - The rep. did tell me this but I am documenting here for you to compare with other vendors.

Extended service contract (from New Leaf), they only warranty against mechanical and electrical defects- this means if there is anything wrong with the glass top of the range, the service contract does not cover it. I was going to buy the extended warranty but after some research (chatting with New Leaf support) and have decided against it. I am still looking for a new warranty contract for my appliance.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2014

Fumfie, fumfie rep has responded

“We are pleased to have been able to resolve this matter for the customer and offer compensation for the inconvenience. We did offer the Inhome Delivery to the customer at no extra charge as part of a package deal. Inhome delivery has the driver bring the unit through the threshold of the home, usually through the front door or garage. White Glove Delivery is an upgraded service where the driver will bring the unit into the exact spot it needs to be and remove the packaging and debris. The White Glove Delivery was not given at no extra charge, nor is it on the invoice of this particular order. Our extended warranties are offered at an additional fee and cover all labors and parts. There are also no deductibles with the extended warranty we offer. If anyone reading this has any further questions, feel free to contact me directly at 877-917-9166 x 313.”

"Elliot the sales person delivered on everything he had promised. My cooktop was delivered on time and looks great!"

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.