• fumfie fumfie Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I gave to fumfie 5 ??! Justin was the name of the guy from best customer service was a excellent experience, nice and professional guy! Thanks fumfie for have a great service! "

"Representatives were nice before placing the order and at the time I was placing the order. Need it in 3days, I make sure you have all 4 items on stock, so I will have it on time!!Told me have all four items on stock, so I went ahead placing the order. Never gave me the order number or tracking number, so I call back to get the tracking just to make sure I will get it on Friday that's why I paid 60 dollars for the shipping for my emergency need! I called in trying to get help on my tracking, representatives kept kick me around the phone! No one would talk to me about my tracking! I am so dissatisfied, such a poor service! But Elliet and Steve were so nice, told me there were only 2 on stock, waiting on the other two! I am so disappointed because I made sure you guys have all four! I need all four! You guys never told me you only have two! What if I miss the even! You should of told me earlier so I could prepare for the worse case when I need to! So I will have all four pieces on time!!!! I understand you want to make your sell but this is not the right way!!!! Poor serverce and not honest telling! But Elliet and Steve are really nice! Luckily I get all of my four pieces on time! If I didn't, I will be so much more disappointed, that I can't even describe it with my word! And never come back! And tell all of my families and friends! All in all, I got the merchandises, and gave you four stars! Just thought someone needs to know what is going on! Hopefully I am not wasting my time here to doing my feedback! Thanks very much. "

"Found the best price on Nikon D5500 here on fumfie.com. After ordering it online, a phone call came from fumfie.com to confirm the order and shipping address. After few days, I received the order correctly. The camera is brand new as ordered. Thank you!"

"Perfect, flawless, great transaction with the fine guys from Fumfie.

I bought a Panasonic GH4, Lumix 12-35, 35-100 and the Lumix Leica 25mm and even though there was a hiccup on the 12-35 Pat in support hooked me up right away and without a hitch.

James in sales was also a pleasure to do business with.

"I placed an order with Fumfie via phone and when I received the package 4 items were missing, so I called and was promised it would be sent in the next several days. I never received so I spoke with Steve Kay in customer service and he exceeded my expectations. All was resolved and shipped overnight.
Steve, that's the way to treat your customers and keep them coming back for more purchases.

"Excellent customer service, great product, arrived in-time"

"I recently ordered a professional camera from Fumfie. My order came complete, earlier than I expected and with everything I purchased. I am 100% satisfied with Fumfie and will order from them again."

"Well, I'm writing again to revise my earlier lousy review. To make a long story shorter- received wrong camera, I shipped it back and they shipped me the correct 1. Box didn't have manual, software, warranty. Which I called the original guy at the customer service desk about (Steve). He said he'd ship that out asap. In the mean time I plugged in the battery and discovered that the charger's light didn't work. Spent an hour with Nikon's tech resulting in them telling me that I had to send it to be repaired at my expense (repair was under warranty) but shipping costs were mine. Then they said that I had to download a 300+ page manual and print it myself because Nikon quote is going green end quote. I wrote Steve and told him what they said and he told me to just send the charger back and he'd give me another. Guess the good customer service reviews that I read before I bought the camera from fumfie are warranted."

"Could not have been happier with the customer service, shipping speed, packaging and--most importantly--the product quality and value for the money.

These folks have their act together--do not heed the negative reviews. Sure things can go wrong on occasion, but this was a model transaction at every point.

"I ordered a phantom 3 professional with an extra battery. Although most sellers don't have stock fumfie got my drone to me overnight so I was able to shoot my sisters wedding with a birds eye view. Would order again pleasant to deal with."

"It was a pleasure working with Michael on our new order. We had several concerns about our new order but he was able to put our mind at ease. We have ordered a lot of items from fumfie on the past without an issue. I recommend them to anyone looking for camera equipment."

"i ordered a canon 6d camera online and found it here for a crazy low price.i placed the order online on Sunday night and received it Friday evening.it was speedy delivery from new york to san jose in 4 days!!! will use u guys again for a canon speed lite flash next month."

"Fumfie's prices cannot be beat anywhere. I searched high and low and did not believe it as first, but decided to give them a try and couldn't be happier! I'm a huge shopper, I shop in stores and online all the time so I consider myself an expert in this realm. I purchased the Canon D70 from them and it came with a ton of free accessories on top of the great deal for the camera. Within 2 weeks I received everything in perfect condition and absolutely LOVE my camera. Fumfie has met all my expectations and I highly recommend their online store."

"Fumfie sent me many emails after my order. one email ask me to call one of sell representatives. there was no more infos they need, so it is a little weird. They only started to process the order after my call. I placed the order on Tuesday, two days later there has been no sign of shipment."

"After reading several very negative reviews we were quite apprehensive about ordering our LG television from Fumfie. However, after speaking with the manager, Michael, we felt confident enough to place our order, and we are very glad that we did. The service was wonderful and the delivery by AM Trucking was also a pleasant experience. We would not hesitate to order from Fumfie again and we highly recommend the company. Dave and Pat"

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.