Stores > fumfie

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review fumfie by clicking a star below.
2016-03-03

Great prices and service

"The prices were so good, I couldn't believe it. I even looked up where Fumfie was, and I'm here in NYC too. I got my order in 4 days. Great price, great items, good service too."

2016-03-01

great price with the right product

"Good service. I ask the question about the lens I am interested and got the precise answer. The price is also the best. "

2016-03-01

Meh.

"I purchased a new lens from Fumfie. They emailed me the day after I ordered saying there was an issue with my order and I needed to call them during their business hours. I made that call, and there was actually no issue with the order. Several days later, I received another email, stating there was another issue with my order and that I needed to call. I tried to call and sat on hold for at least 10 minutes before I finally hung up and decided to call back another time. I called later and was able to resolve their issue easily (different shipping address from billing address). The order was finally shipped out the next day. When it arrived, the outer box looked fine, but the inner box was visibly damaged, and there was no insert or manual in the box. So far, the lens appears to be fine, but I'm worried there might be an issue in the future due to the obvious damage to the lens box. Next time I'll probably skip the hassle and buy from Amazon. "

2016-02-27

Great customer service

"I ordered a higher level, DSLR camera. A fumfie rep contacted me to clarify a couple of details I had missed in my initial order. The camera was delivered by the estimated due date. I did have to call because the UV filter they included was the wrong size for the camera. The representative was very helpful and said he would have the right one mailed to me right away. I waited for about 3 weeks and hadn't received it, so I called again. Even though I couldn't find my initial paper where I had written down the conversation about the UV filter, Elliott was able to look up my information based on my order # and knew exactly what I was talking about. He saw a record of the conversation, but saw that the filter had never been mailed. He promised to make sure it was sent, and would send me a tracking #. Although I haven't yet received the filter, I appreciate that they keep a record of conversations regarding concerns with orders. They were friendly and helpful. Now I'm just waiting for them to follow through on the final part!"

2016-02-23

Not Perfect But Worth It

"Besides the irritating call back and expected up sell and add ons you have to fend off the actual deal is great. I look at it as a little irritation is worth the $300.00-$500.00 I saved on my camera. They told me my camera would take 5-8 days to arrive and I had it in my hands in 3. Free FedEx delivery with signature confirmation gave me peace of mind. I would shop here again for sure. "

2016-02-21

I learned that I can trust Fumfie!

"I purchased a D5300 with 18-200 mm lens from Fumfie. This is my second time placing an order for a same camera and lens within the same time frame in a similar price range. The first asked me to contact them via email. When I called in they told me their package did not come with this feature and that feature, and to get the features I wanted (which I believe were indicated in their offer), I have to pay a lot more. I immediately canceled that order. Few days later Fumfie offered a similar offer, and I placed the order online. After verifying the order on phone two days later, they shipped the camera with everything promised via Fedex. The camera is working well. I learned through real experience that I can trust Fumfie but probably not everyone out there."

2016-02-20

My new GO TO place for Photography Supplies

"I feel extremely lucky to have found Fumfie.com This is the best experience of finding something online and calling in an order that I've ever had. Call Fumfie and ask for John at ext 323. He will make your day. This is my new GO TO place for all my Photography needs.

Many Sincere Thanks from scottknox.artstorefronts.com

2016-02-19

Happy Once Again With Price and Service

"Fumfie.com once again had a best online price and I got my order in 2 days. It doesn't get too much better than this. "

2016-02-17

WOW!!!

"When I called the customer service department to confirm my order I was informed that the camera I wanted was no longer available. Michael the representative then proceeded to upgrade my order to a better camera with a bigger lens at no additional cost. I expected to receive my order in 7-10 business days....I actually received it THE NEXT DAY!!!! I am truly 100% satisfied with Fumfie and their CS department as they went above and beyond to make sure my experience with them was satisfying!!"

2016-02-04

Liked the savings!

"Priced my new Nikon d7200 everywhere, including Amazon & E-Bay. Fumfie gave me
the best deal and the shipping was incredibly fast ( the NEXT DAY ). What a great
transaction. Couldn't be more pleased. Now, let me go & enjoy my new Nikon camera.

2016-01-28

Best Value!

"After doing research online and at actual stores, this site was by far the best value! They had exactly what I was looking for plus extras for the lowest price! The customer service was wonderful. They called me directly to make sure the order was what I wanted. It was delivered in a very timely manner.... even after a blizzard! I would definitely recommend Fumfie.com "

2016-01-23

Wrong lens sent

"I ordered the Fujifilm X-t1 camera with the 18-135mm lens and they sent me the cheaper 18-55mm lens and charged me for the more expensive lens. A person had contacted me to confirm my order and still sent me the wrong lens. They need to credit me on my charge card of $250 or send me the correct lens. You cannot leave them a phone message so I sent them an email and I've heard nothing. I would not recommend them. "

2016-01-21

Great Camera Store!

"During a search I happened across fumfie.com. They had great prices for the camera I was looking to buy my son. I ordered it and had it shipped to his house on the other side of the country - the shipping was free. I called to ask about an additional battery and the Customer Service was very good. It was delivered on time making it a great experience. I recommend them."

2016-01-15

I was scared at first , turn out its the best decision I have ever made . thank you .

"hello ...
I found my Nikon D7200 here for 400$ less than the other sites ... I was happy and made the purchase , after that I looked at the reviews and I was very scared .. I called Fumfie at once to confirm my purchase , they try to up-sale me few stuff , they was very gentile , I gently declined . I chose the slowest delivery available ( 5-8 business days ) , after only 2 days I got the shipping confirmation , it was good sign but I was still scared , I got my package today and every thing was perfect EXCEPT there was no warranty ( the original yellow one ) but who cares , the camera and the lens were brand new , I checked the shutter count before I submit this review , and guess what , IT WAS ONE SHUTTER COUNT , thank you Fumfie , you made my day , keep the good work . cheers

2016-01-11

"Great customer service. I first ordered the wrong one and had to cancel the order which was handled without issue. I ended up getting the camera I wanted plus a 3-year warranty and a memory card, all at a great price! Thanks!"

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

fumfie is not a merchant member
fumfie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!