Stores > fumfie

Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-02-19

Happy Once Again With Price and Service

"Fumfie.com once again had a best online price and I got my order in 2 days. It doesn't get too much better than this. "

This review was modified by Steve_In_Lido on February 19 2016 06:01:34 AM

2016-02-17

WOW!!!

"When I called the customer service department to confirm my order I was informed that the camera I wanted was no longer available. Michael the representative then proceeded to upgrade my order to a better camera with a bigger lens at no additional cost. I expected to receive my order in 7-10 business days....I actually received it THE NEXT DAY!!!! I am truly 100% satisfied with Fumfie and their CS department as they went above and beyond to make sure my experience with them was satisfying!!"

This review was modified by amgnjpc on February 17 2016 07:09:50 AM

2016-02-04

Liked the savings!

"Priced my new Nikon d7200 everywhere, including Amazon & E-Bay. Fumfie gave me
the best deal and the shipping was incredibly fast ( the NEXT DAY ). What a great
transaction. Couldn't be more pleased. Now, let me go & enjoy my new Nikon camera.

This review was modified by frenchie207 on February 04 2016 02:27:32 PM

2016-01-28

Best Value!

"After doing research online and at actual stores, this site was by far the best value! They had exactly what I was looking for plus extras for the lowest price! The customer service was wonderful. They called me directly to make sure the order was what I wanted. It was delivered in a very timely manner.... even after a blizzard! I would definitely recommend Fumfie.com "

This review was modified by ck3a on January 28 2016 10:45:04 AM

2016-01-23

Wrong lens sent

"I ordered the Fujifilm X-t1 camera with the 18-135mm lens and they sent me the cheaper 18-55mm lens and charged me for the more expensive lens. A person had contacted me to confirm my order and still sent me the wrong lens. They need to credit me on my charge card of $250 or send me the correct lens. You cannot leave them a phone message so I sent them an email and I've heard nothing. I would not recommend them. "

2016-01-21

Great Camera Store!

"During a search I happened across fumfie.com. They had great prices for the camera I was looking to buy my son. I ordered it and had it shipped to his house on the other side of the country - the shipping was free. I called to ask about an additional battery and the Customer Service was very good. It was delivered on time making it a great experience. I recommend them."

2016-01-15

I was scared at first , turn out its the best decision I have ever made . thank you .

"hello ...
I found my Nikon D7200 here for 400$ less than the other sites ... I was happy and made the purchase , after that I looked at the reviews and I was very scared .. I called Fumfie at once to confirm my purchase , they try to up-sale me few stuff , they was very gentile , I gently declined . I chose the slowest delivery available ( 5-8 business days ) , after only 2 days I got the shipping confirmation , it was good sign but I was still scared , I got my package today and every thing was perfect EXCEPT there was no warranty ( the original yellow one ) but who cares , the camera and the lens were brand new , I checked the shutter count before I submit this review , and guess what , IT WAS ONE SHUTTER COUNT , thank you Fumfie , you made my day , keep the good work . cheers

This review was modified by Aleisawi on January 15 2016 10:10:37 AM

2016-01-11

"Great customer service. I first ordered the wrong one and had to cancel the order which was handled without issue. I ended up getting the camera I wanted plus a 3-year warranty and a memory card, all at a great price! Thanks!"

This review was modified by sbenepe on January 11 2016 06:37:27 AM

2016-01-07

"I am very happy with Fumfie's service department. I had a few issues with a Christmas order but both Steven and Elliott took care of things quickly and professionally. The department is easy to get a hold of and things were handled very much to my satisfaction. I also saved a lot of money with Fumfie's very low prices. With both of these things going for them I feel sure I will continue to be a customer of this company."

2016-01-06

"this store is great!! Awesome customer service. Quick responses, polite and helpful. Thank you Elliot.

Love my camera and everything that came with it. best prices around.

This review was modified by Zimcat on January 06 2016 03:55:06 PM

2016-01-04

"Hey Guys, I had the pleasure of speaking with Customer Service Rep Elliot, and I just admit he is fun to talk to. I had a little problem, and within minutes he took care of it. He has a great sense of Humour and makes ordering from Fumfie a great experience. Thanks Elliot for making my experience at Fumfie one to remember. I look forward to ordering again in the near Future ????"

This review was modified by natazia333 on January 04 2016 09:09:11 AM

2015-12-31

"Review for Steven Kay at extension 300

I purchased a NIkon D 7200 on Monday, 12-28-2015 from your company. When I received the camera and lens I felt that it was a used or refurbished order. When I spoke with you agent Steven, he put my mind at ease and will be sending me some free stuff for keeping the equipment!! Who doesn't like free stuff??? I want to let you know that now I would recommend him and your company for purchasing a camera!!! Thanks, Mike Cauley

This review was modified by mikecauley on January 04 2016 08:17:56 AM

2015-12-31

I have had two very positive experiences with Fumfie now. First I bought a Sigma lens at an incredible price, brand new. The lens was not focusing well, which is a Sigma problem and not a Fumfie problem, and Fumfie took it back and issued a full refund with no hassle at all. Then, I bought a Fuji camera for much less than I could find it anywhere else, and it arrived within 3 days, brand new in the box, and it is a beautiful thing. I actually contacted Fumfie to tell them to send me a review form so I could write this. I was skeptical at first because of the incredible prices they offer, but they are for real. They are in New York, so they talk like New Yorkers -- but get over it. I worked and talked with several people there -- Elliot, Michael, Paul, and all have been very helpful. Give them a try. I won't hesitate to order from them again.

2015-12-29

"Great customer service, fast shipping, will do business again"

2015-12-29

"I am planning on using fumfie in the future for my photography equipment. I got a great deal on my Canon 70D, and their customer support was great. Elliot was especially helpful. I highly recommend fumfie."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

fumfie is not a merchant member
fumfie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!